Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 09, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through October 09, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Spot on !!!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 276
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Jacob had confirmed to me in one of my posts that the human body, at the atomic and subatomic level, is controlled by Creation itself. So in a sense, we are all literally enveloped by Creation. At this level, Creation would know if the laws that affect the enlivening of the molecules have been broken and thereby release the spiritform.

Am I correct that the spiritform has no control over when it leaves and when and into which body it reincarnates?

So clearly, it is Creation who is steering and guiding the evolutionary cycles and life-experiences of an incarnating spiritform. This makes sense because I would not know how to begin to even fathom and calculate into what family, society, influences from adults, etc, etc, etc. my next incarnation should be to best give me life experiences and exposures that would eventually lead me to higher and higher levels of spirituality, love and so on.

Truly, Creation is indeed an incredible mystery.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Indi

Post Number: 620
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie
I think it is a mistake to see Creation as guiding or steering material events. This kind of thinking tends to lead to similar to religious kinds of ideas.

Billy has said that Creation and Spiritforms do not think. They are energy with particular vibrations.

The laws of Creation exist, and it is these laws that govern or guide if you will what transpires.

Qualities of vibration of spiritforms, are that which guide spiritforms to a suitable host for their next incarnations.
Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Jacob

Post Number: 737
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you go to the bottom of this, then the active human personality / consciousness who is pursuing his/her evolution is THE decisive factor in consciousness-related / spiritual evolution when the spirit form still requires a material human body.

If the current personality really pursues a live of gaining true knowledge, wisdom, truth, love, balance and harmony, etc, etc. it will have an effect on the quality of vibrations (as Indi put it) it will reincarnate into a body with those appropriate vibrations. Provided a normal reincarnation cycle exists and is not disrupted like here on Earth.

There is a reason why the material consciousness / personality is called the 'direct' since its the first factor in consciousness-related/spiritual evolution.
The more effort you put in, the more benefit the spirit will have, plain and simple.

A somewhat crude example:

If you have two identical cars, and in one you put 1 gallon of fuel, and in the other you put 10 gallons of fuel, then the car with 10 gallons of fuel will get a whole lot further (provided in this example that the road and they driving style is the same for both), and reach a different place.

car = spiritform
fuel = wisdom, knowledge, truth, love, etc. etc.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 277
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thnx Robyn,

That really made things a little clearer in my mind. So Creation has set in place laws that govern or control what transpires in this universe. Much like a plant, if you water it correctly, plant it in good soil and give it the correct amount of light, the plant will grow on its own. Metabolic processes are in place at the level of its dna that cause chemical reactions and multiplication of the plant's cells. So Creation does not need to personally attend to every seed we plant into the ground.

How do we go about improving on our vibrational qualities that influence our next incarnation?

Is the pursuit of knowledge (education) or its constant improvement or accumulation critical...or is the study of the spirit teachings affective alone in this regard to influencing our next incarnation?

Or is there another perspective I haven't considered here?

I know that as a planet we should strive to balance our technologies with our spiritual growth...but on a personal or individual basis, how does this apply to us so we can best take advantage of our time and resources. I want to be a proactive participant (help) in this and future incarnations. I want to really establish a solid and correct foundation of knowledge and understanding so I can really be a productive and effective participant.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 278
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

This is all very exciting for me. I would like some clarity regarding the approach of one's spirit. In the TJ, the translation was to "pray to your spirit" and in the Questions to Billy, he said we should "pray to our consciousness."

What is that difference and "how" or "can we" approach our spirit or consciousness to subject our desires to learn, absorb and understand the spiritual (and perhaps academic) pursuits?

If you would, would you provide an example as to how we can use (or approach) the power of our spirit or consciousness to assist us in our personal studies so we can gain a clear understanding of this process and aspect of our being. Many thanks again.

Salome,
Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 621
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie
with regard to prayer to spirit or consciousness may I refer you to a previous post of mine #593

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11728.html

where this is explained.

"....praying to Creation or to the spirit form, is indirectly praying to one's own consciousness.

He explains that when you pray to Creation, you are speaking to your spiritform and you thereby are indirectly speaking or praying that is, carrying on a conversation with your consciousness.

And when you pray to your spirit form directly, you are also indirectly communicating with your consciousness."

Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn.

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 280
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I tried looking up FIGU Bulletin #71 and have had no luck. I went here and there is no link to Bulletin #71.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Category:FIGU_Bulletins

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thnx,
Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 622
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,
All Bulletins and Special Bulletins are available from the main FIGU site, in German:

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2010
Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette

Patm

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here you go Eddie,

FIGU Bulletin 71

This is using the translator which is not completely accurate but understandable.

-PatM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn, Pat!

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 282
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

In your post you mentioned that you were going to work on a translation of Bulletin 71. Did you get the opportunity to translate it by any chance?

Salome,
Eddie

Mahigitam

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the recent answers from Billy:
"The "new" spirit form, the "Neugeistform" is called "new" because it enters into a human being for the first time if that human being has passed the stages when he appeared (and was) more of an animal-like form.

(Note by CF: As Billy has been explained in former answers, the "new" spirit form has reincarnated before, but not with a human, but kind of an animalistic "nature". The spirit form that enlivened the "Adelobasileus cromptoni" evolved together with the physical body of the animal, over millions of years, until the shape of the body had become human, and the brain had developed enough so the start as a human being became possible.) "

As the spirit-form also evolves along with the evolutuion of the physical body from the "Adelobasileus cromptoni" to present humans.
Does that also mean that the various blocks in the OCB also got created over time & by the time humans arrived, OCB got its present blocks. Or all the blocks in the OCB got created right from the first spirit-form ?
The power which we seek is the power with which we seek - Michael S.Schneider

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 574
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*Please note this is a response to a question posted by Michael Helfert in the Poetry, Music and Art section:

Michael: <snip>“Why do I see through only these eyes, sleep and wake with this one curious mind,
why?” <snip> “If you have an answer… please let me know.”

Welcome to the forum Michael. The reason is because you have a Dranggeistform and not some other spirit-form such as a Triebgeistform. A Triebgeistform is an instinctive based spirit form as occuring in animals. The German word Trieb also refers to flock or herd - in other words, no since of individuality. Human beings, on the other hand, have a creative spirit form which has individual evolutive consciousness with a material consciousness animated by spirit energy. In addition, the human spirit–form has a compulsion embedded within that permeates the material consciousness and propells the person toward deliberate evolution. The impetus for you to ask such an inquiring question is witness to this deliberate learning process. This compulsion is why the human spirit form is also called Dranggeistform (or compulsion spirit form.)
Pages 79-80, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

The OCB is actually a part of the spirit-form and was created at the same time.

Regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 2213
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

I think myself, that each block was created for each purpose. Indeed, from the
start of the Spirit-form. In the sense, that you can start off with, say, ONE
block and as the Spirit-form and shell/body of the creature/being/entity...
evolved, the needed (blocks) will be added; and, so on. Till, in this case...
the being obtains the needed blocks to functions as it should; in whatever
creature to be..

We do have to take heed to, that in the begin state...it still had to evolve
to a(n) (Full) Animal creature or to the (Full) THINKING Human creature/being,
to add: this makes the difference; in blocks, as I can make out.

As I can make out, is...that we should make clear distinction between an
Animal Impulsive Instinct creature and the Human Intuitive THINKING creature(;
being random impulsive..). This makes the difference in blocks and their
Evolution, and their Functioning as a Creational creature, I would say.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 742
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Overal Consciousness Block is created once when the spiritform enters a human for the very first time, the OCB is then the negative pole, while the spiritform is the positive pole.
Everything in nature must exist out of two poles.
The overal-consciousness block (there is just ONE), like the name is implying is the basic-energy for ALL forms of consciousness in a human being.
After death the OCB is 'recycled' (transformed back into fully neutral energy, which has nothing to do with the previous personality whatsoever) to create a new consciousness/personality for the next life.
This continues until the human being reaches the level of Arahat Athersata, the OCB becomes superfluous and merges back into the spirit, when the spirit because a pure-spiritform.

A pure-spiritform is nothing but a spiritform free of the bounds of reincarnation and evolves purely spiritual.
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2187
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

If the OCB merges back with the spirit when the spirit becomes a pure spirit form, is this what causes the spirit to become conscious? I seem to remember reading somewhere that at some point the spirit becomes conscious, but maybe not in the way we understand consciousness.

Thanks
Scott

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob (Phi_spiral),

Thanks for the comments and the greeting. Just an FYI, I am not exactly new to this board. I have previously posted under the moniker 'sitkaa'. Caveat lector.

I had discerned species level consciousness, but was unaware that this was verified in the Meier material. (There is still so very much here that I don't know about.) The species level consciousness is aware of itself to maximal depths and comes up with "I am a dog", or some such. When the species level consciousness considers "I am", it does not sit with itself long enough to think "i is (a process)". For the species level consciousness, its awareness is defined by what it knows it is, which relatively slowly evolves.

Humans are not necessarily limited to a single definition of selfness, and yet, there is an element of individuality which our sense of 'freedom of self' retains.

Anyway, I spose this is how I see it. Not sure yet all of what is in the Meier material regarding this topic, but you explained it pretty well. Thanks. Will have to think about it abit.
Life

Mahigitam

Post Number: 421
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob, Edward & Jacob

So, the OCB got created with all its blocks from the spirit-form in human for the first time.
And slowly through evolution, those blocks in OCB got realised by humans. SO, the blue prints of the OCB are already present in the first human. From where do these blue prints come ? Our Creation or from the Previous Creation that gave birth to Our Creation? If it is not from Our Creation, then the previous Creation also doesnt make sense, as the creative spiritual energies are passed down from one Creation to another. The blue prints might have come from Void...!
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Edward

Post Number: 2225
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and All...

Yes, very true, there is only ONE OCB. If I may have expressed myself not too
clearly, I was referring to the (additional) BLOCKS, in Plural, as other
blocks of mechanisms connected/associated to the needed Material
Consciousness/Brain functions, in sync with each other(; Consciousness [and
its Blocks: Spiritual Consciousness, Gemut, etc...] and Material Consciousness
[and its Blocks: Lobes, Brain Sections, etc.; within the Cortex, etc...]). As
to what I remembered from the past, they could also be defined as (separate)
Blocks.

Scott:

As to what I can remember, is that the more the Spirit-form Matures....the
more it becomes Conscious. Until that point, Creation aides the mentioned
Spirit-form.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 743
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The material consciousness, censor, material subconsciousness are functions of one block the overall conscious block, cant be seen totally seperate, even when they have a well defined function they cant function properly without each other in the OCB.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page