Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 17, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through October 17, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 729
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mqhassan,

Ok, send it to my FIGU email address: jacob.smits@forum.figu.org
However I rather keep this the exception then a rule :-)

Salome,
Jacob
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Edward

Post Number: 2146
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt...

If my memory serves me well: the All-Great-TIME(S) are referred to the
Expansions and Contractions of Creation, including the Slumber Periods/Times.

In the question it is referred to in at some Moment will become ONE with:
Chronological Endlessness.

Chronological Endlessness, says it as it IS.

Meaning, as I can define it as: THE Endlessness...of ALL Endlessness
(/Eternity). Where there is only: EXISTENCE.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2147
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt...

Just a supplement to my previous posting.

Chronological, as being: arranged according to temporal order.

But than within the mentioned Endlessness.

To note: that it being Temporal meaning that STILL....many Changes/
Arrangements can be made/acquired!?

And thus, even this Mechanism, can...Accumulate data/information to Expand
it's Existence...

Edward.

Cpl

Post Number: 561
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Chronological" means in order of occurrence, or in order of time. Chronos or Kronos was the Greek god of Time which is where the word "chronological" etymologically derives from, meaning again in logical order of occurrence or time.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2155
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris....

I am familiar with your/that definition.

Which I was (consciously) trying to 'dodge'.

Due, to Chronological being referred here within the framework of the
Spirit(ual) Teaching(s)/Meier Materials/Science: and not any other Man Made
definition.

Thus within the framework of Existence...rather than Time. Still within the
framework of Logical Order (logically within Occupance, which speaks for
itself).....whereas, NEW date/information, whatever, can be added.

If we speak of occurances of Earthly History events, naturally we can define
your mentioned definition. Which is all within the framework of TIME, here,
of/on Earth.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2157
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris...

Error on: logically within Occupance,....should be: logically within
Occurrence.

Edward.

Teesoft

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi everyone does anyone know which contact it was that the Plejaren finaly penetrated another universe (not DAL) according to a latest atticle on futureofmankind.co.uk it say they have found it....pls anyone have any idea where i can find this.......

Smukhuti

Post Number: 607
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as I remember, someone got this information from Christian or maybe Question to Billy section.
"The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous." - Tagore

Mahigitam

Post Number: 406
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there any Material Universes that never supported any life in all of its entire existence. Or is it that every material universe, will at one point in time allow the coming together of certain organic molecules through long process of time & and form life. Is there a possibility of not coming together of organic molecules or it is a process which must happen & so will happen ?
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Teesoft

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Smukhuti i will try and search for that....
Salome!

Edward

Post Number: 2177
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Logically speaking, every Creation/Universe that is created should be able to
contain life, in what ever shape or form. That is the main, purpose, within
the framework of Creational Logic: Consequences - Cause and Effect.

It would be quite 'strange' if Creation would create 'dump' Universes, so to
speak?

Perhaps, she can...when Overloaded, or too Negative types of manifestations
occur and can reside there, when a suited moment/time would occur?

Wandering Black Holes, seem to sip up...what comes in it's way. Perhaps,
linked to a Dump Universe? In contrary, to a conventional Black Hole which
DOES generate a newly born Universe/Creation.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 411
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At approximately 10-43 seconds (1 Planck Time), the universe spans a region of only 10-35 metres (1 Planck Length), and has a temperature of over 10^32°C (the Planck Temperature).
But Billy/Plejaren mention Creation before BigBang as the size of a "Flea" which is many times greater than 'Planck Length' ?
Or am i taking "Flea size" too literally ?
The power which we seek is the power with which we seek - Michael S.Schneider

Mqhassan

Post Number: 115
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A good question Maghitam,

Our present science understands the universe to have the smallest dimension of a Planck length at Planck time that hyperinflated for a very small period of time between 10^-43 till 10^-34 seconds at a speed estimated to be 10^50 times the speed of light. That hyperinflation period stopped when the universe was only a few cm's across.

This is in sharp contrast to the model presented by the Plejaren, that assumes a very much higher hyperinflation speed reaching 10^7000 tumes the speed of light to settle immediately to the dimensions given with its seven belts, that extended to 1.4 x 10^64 LY's for the Creational Expansion Belt, from where the expansion began with a speed of light value amounting to C=147x its current value. So it expanded instantaneously to about 10^82 cm instead of a few cm in our earthly model.

Because we are dealing with a much more massive universe, this Planck dimension for such a large mass will no longer be valid and the flea size (which I assume to be roughly the order of 1 mm cube of volume ) or about 10^3 cubic cm to represent a much more realistic figure.

A Black Hole equation calculation for such a large universe while substituting the speed of light with 147x its current value would provide a figure of an enormous 10^83 solar masses, which is around some 10^57 - 10^58 times more massive than what current science assumes it to be even with the unseen matter and energy.

No wonder a flea size would be required for the initial conditions to make up for the much higher mass-energy that it produced in contrast to the current earth science way of thinking.

Salome

Mohammed

Edward

Post Number: 2192
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam...

Is interesting what Mohammed wrote.

The Flea configuration would indeed be very Concentrated with (Creational)
Compressed Energy. And indeed, at some point of existence, the Big Band would
occur; which is quite Logical: The Energy has to Escape...and thus Ignites, so
to speak (; plain old standard science formula) as with the result of the
mentioned Big Bang.

And, from there on Consequences - Cause and Effect...just took it's stance,
etc... And, we have to keep in mind, at THAT Moment of Existence the SIZE of
Space(/Void, whatever you want to call it) in relation...had NO relevance...to
the size of the Flea configuration.

When this is the case: the Flea configuration would be quite adequate in size,
with no distinction between Big and Small; as the way we perceive it, today.

Measuring of Volume...just does not implement, at such stage of development,
of the concerning, I would think.

Even a Black Hole would seem very 'tiny' with it's Empty Void, of existence
when we perceive it from a distance of many light years, so to speak. It too,
would seem like a Flea configuration; and than, detonates into a newly
Universe/Creation. Thus, we have some similarity, here, no?

It is just a Reoccurring Processing through: Consequences - Cause and Effect.

So, it is just HOW One looks at it....

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 594
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the big bang, universal cycles of sleep, creation, etc ...

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_143

Here is today's science news "Our Universe Continually Cycles through a Series of 'Aeons'"

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/09/we-can-see-through-the-big-bang-to-the-universe-that-existed-in-the-aeon-before-.html

"He does not believe that space and time came into existence at the moment of the Big Bang but that the Big Bang was in fact just one in a series of many, with each big bang marking the start of a new "aeon" in the history of the universe.""

Mahigitam

Post Number: 422
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a spiritual geometry or idea of spiritual geometry before universe was born ? Why do we have this egg shaped double-spiral form & not any other shape of universe ?
Shapes(circle, hexagon, square,..) obviously has an advantage over each other depending on the utility it is subjected to. Egg-shape, double spirals must have some purpose or meaning over other shapes.
Is there a possibility that this shape also got evolved slowly over time or does it came instantly from Void ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Cpl

Post Number: 572
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

"Egg-shape, double spirals must have some purpose or meaning over other shapes.
Is there a possibility that this shape also got evolved slowly over time or does it came instantly from Void?"

This is a question that I have also pondered over. The spiral form seems to me to be intimately related to energy or living systems. Russel said all movements in the universe are ultimately spiral due to everything revolving around something else. Certainly myriad forms of movement are spiral.

Correct me if I am wrong for I am not a scientist, but the spiral is very different from other more static geometric forms like the square, triangle, circle, hexagon etc. The latter are found predominantly as products of chemical reactions while the former are found in complex living systems. In fact spirals are at the root of complex physical living systems with their spiraling DNA.

The twisting of strands makes for greater resilience, strength, and power. So to me the spiral is a greater expression of power itself. Twisted -- spiraled -- strands of wire bundled together hold up a suspension bridge or an elevator better than do straight strands; a spirally sculptured drill bit or screw can cut much more easily through wood, rock, and metal than a straight nail or smooth cylindrical bit; bullets and projectiles travel faster and straighter (further too?) for their spinning spirally in the barrel. In this sense the spiral represents efficiency of energy usage.

I would not be surprised to hear one day that spiritual energy also travels spirally, or perhaps more correctly, when emerging into the physical it generates a spiral movement. I have no idea whether Billy or the Plejaren have written anything on this at all but it is a fascinating topic.

As to why Creation is in an egg shape. This is indeed an engaging question. Again, I am not a biologist but it seems the egg has a greater development at one end than the other perhaps due to life forces or energies first either appearing or gathering at one end and spiraling down or up to the other -- just as in the Creation model.

The central spiraling energies are somewhat vertical in the Creation diagram making them look somewhat reminiscent of DNA. Upon reaching a certain length they seem to spread out creating a certain space (and time) and then come close together at the opposite "pole". Perhaps this is just the most efficient way of energetically gestating life forms, from the smallest DNA in cells to complex life forms in the universe's diverse forms of eggs and up to the largest gestation of all: Creation.

I personally imagine this Creation egg shape as being built up from initial spiraling linear energies that after traversing linearly spread out into space essentially sculpting, making or providing a 3D egg shape; a cocoon in which life can develop; but I do not know if that is the case, of course. That's just how I imagine it. Maybe you should ask Billy to find out.

Just some of my thoughts.
Chris

Markcampbell

Post Number: 704
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The design of a double spiral suggests movement with no outside influence .

Indi

Post Number: 626
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Victor Schauberger has explained the vortex created by the spiral flow in his work, and is worth checking out. It becomes evident that this movement can be found in the fluids of the body too, as they move through the vessels, arteries veins and organs etc...

as above so below
Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Mahigitam

Post Number: 428
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys,

I have bought this book, in which the author shows many useful examples of spirals etc..
http://www.amazon.com/Beginners-Guide-Constructing-Universe-Mathematical/dp/0060926716/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318479048&sr=8-1

Chris, is your full name chris lock, photography artist ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Cpl

Post Number: 574
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Well that's what people call me, but I don't think I'm the Chris Lock you are looking at there. There are a number of Chris Locks around doing some form of photography and art. Details about me are at www.chrislock.com. I do some architectural photography and have two photos in the current worldwide VAD Visualizing Architectural Design exhibition, held in Japan this year. I'm a Fellow and council member of the UK SAI (Society of Architectural Illustration) as an architectural photographer. See my other website at www.sai.org.uk/ChrisLock.

Is Mahigitam your real name?
Chris

Edward

Post Number: 2236
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitham....

As to the format of Creation being Egg.

As what I could make out of it was due to her Immense Size.

Seems, that at that stage the outside forces, or whatever you want to call it,
are very 'unequal'. Just as the forces within Creation are still 'wiping/
whirling' etc., in a unequal fashion.

Example, would be like the creation of say, a Galaxy, which also displays
similar anomalies. As even a planet to be which than at some point in time
will encounter an equal force or gravity pull which than makes the planet into
a Round/spherical configuration.

Thus, the In(inside distribution) and Outer(outside distribution) forces are
the factors to this Egg shape (anomaly) phenomenon, as I can make out.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 431
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2011 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The universe may have been born spinning, according to new findings on the symmetry of the cosmos
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-universe-born-symmetry-cosmos.html

"Physicists and astronomers have long believed that the universe has mirror symmetry, like a basketball. But recent findings from the University of Michigan suggest that the shape of the Big Bang might be more complicated than previously thought, and that the early universe spun on an axis...
If the universe was born rotating, like a spinning basketball, Longo said, it would have a preferred axis, and galaxies would have retained that initial motion.
Is the universe still spinning?
"It could be," Longo said. I think this result suggests that it is."

CR 69, 1975
Semjase: ..The double spiral; arms live as pulsing spiritual energy & rotate towards each other...

We know the present stage of universe is spiralling(spinning?). I think, it would also be spiralling at the early stages...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page