Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through October 27, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2156
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Anthony for your lucid explanation, you have given me more to "think" about :-)

Indi

Post Number: 612
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was doing this for someone today, and thought would share it with the forum members as well:

--------------------------------------

von 'WIEDERGEBURT, LEBEN, STERBEN, TOD UND TRAUER' von (Billy) Eduard Albert Meier

A summary of pps. 265-273 on Grief.
by Robyn Foley
July 2011

Normal Grief

Grief has many forms, and many forms of expression - it is not a linear process.
For the person, mental and feeling-related stirrings and behaviours appear with the mourning or grieving process, which appear as abnormal when eg., the person is 'beside themselves' and unable to understand their own reactions whilst in this state..................................

A revised version of this summary is available on the FIGU-Landesgruppe website in Bulletin No.5 at: http://au.figu.org/bulletins.php

(Message edited by Indi on July 17, 2013)
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Scott

Post Number: 2158
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn

Aburns87

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for the translation robyn!

Cydonia1972

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Where would the human spirit reincarnate if for some reason the earth was destroyed?
Cydonia

please put your posts in the correct part of the forum, thanks. - Jacob

(Message edited by jacob on July 17, 2011)
Salome
Cydonia

Jacob

Post Number: 711
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cydonia,

Billy does not read the forum.
The spirit forms would wander off in to space find another suitable planet to live on, which could be many lightyears from our solar system.
It could take millions of years, but in our Universe there is plenty of time for that.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ramirez

Post Number: 609
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou for the translated von 'WIEDERGEBURT, LEBEN, STERBEN, TOD UND TRAUER' von (Billy) Eduard Albert Meier concerning grief Robyn.

It's another treasure.

A rather masterful work which would go a long way towards improving the lives of all those rather foolishly grieving women who spend a year in black wailing and agonizing about a recently departed someone or other.

I think the New Zealand natives plus various other indigenous peoples have the right idea by holding a party to see off their former comrade in life.

If something is being pressured upon people via social customs and is at odds with their inner beliefs & emotions problems will result and often they do plus the awkward secondary effect that questioning social traditions is frowned upon and seeking help for dealing with issues at odds with beliefs that a set period of mourning is normal also take their toll.

Also interesting that Billy uses psychological terminology of Sigmund Freud concerning neurotic mechanisms so that might be an endorsement indicating the good doctor was onto something real.

It's a lot of common sense but how much common sense do people who wear black for a year have ? How much common sense do religions and societies who mandate and pressure for a set "grieving period" display ?

Is it natural to have emotions and emotional responses dictated to persons .... control, the sickness of the sick who preach all manner of holy connections and skydaddy's formula for living an immaculate life sure to deliver salvation :-)

Once again for those who dont need someone to do their thinking for them .... read Billy's material .... how much sense does it make ?

Is he for real or just making this up ?

Which moral, intellectual, emotional compass is the one to follow ?
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 613
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to mention that the section above I have summarized on 'grief' is not a translation, but rather a summary, that contains my own manner of wording certain sections. Although much of it remains very close to the original, it is still not a translation of that material but rather a summary of my own translation.
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Justsayno

Post Number: 393
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good job, Robyn! It ties in well with a recent entry I made on a local blog. A woman had wrote a letter about a memorial bench (for her stillborn granddaughter) which had been stolen. After sympathetically agreeing that the stolen bench should be returned I also mentioned that 7 1/2 years is a long time to mourn someone you never knew. The backlash (all by women) was incredible, 20+ comments telling me how ignorant I am, lol. Not a one of them using their heads, only their feelings, like somehow grieving for 7 1/2 years is normal. People are so weird about death. If you are still mourning after 2 years, you need professional help.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Derrick

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,
(Attention moderators)
I understand that this is lengthy but I am doing my part for the mission in regards to spreading these teachings.
This will be the last time I post for Harley.
Hopefully he will register on figu after this.
I am learning much by reading your posts in relation to Harley's responses but am unable to answer some of his more scientific questions or rebuttal with him concerning his judgements.
He wanted to know about life after death so I sent him "Death afterlife and rebirth"
This was his response:

Harley Borgais Harley Borgaisharleyborgais@gmail.com

Send email
Find email
View detailsTo Derick Lee, sound_of_stars@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed 7/20/11 11:18 PM
To: Derick Lee (djlee6999@hotmail.com)
Cc: sound_of_stars@yahoogroups.com

So are these the words of Billy Meier, or Jacob Smits?

"Real death is instantaneous, which means that the CCB and the Spirit leave the body with lightspeed and in a irreversible way. Once the Spirit and the CCB have left the body they can't return, that is impossible. The Spirit does not have a desire or wish to return to the body or has any negative feelings and emotions, this is simply impossible, since the human spirit lacks a conscious-spirit consciousness and does not think about it's former body or life, there is simply no consciousness in the Spirit as of yet to generate any conscious thought. "

------------- Anyways, he says the spirit cannot re-enter the body, but I think there have been cases where the person has re-awakened after total brain death, and from what I remember, usually these cases involve a change in personality, which makes me wonder if perhaps some other soul could become trapped and stuck with the memories in that brain.
If that happened, there would still be traces of the other life though, so there would be that evidence to show if I am right or not.

And it just does not make sense to me that a soul/mind/consciousness would not desire to go back to its body, I think that usually we would.
Also my theory suggests that the memories can be retained until the new body (a human fetus) is occupied, at which point the old memories seem like a dream, and are forgotten usually because they make no sense to the newborn. One must re-learn all motor functions with each new body, and if we could transplant heads to new bodies, I think we would have the same issue. This part of my theory is needed to explian past life memories and hypnotic regressions. Note that some past lives may have been created in the mind, while others which have no basis from the current life, may be genuine past life memories. I think I would believe myself to be Tesla under hypnosis, and if that happened, I would not know if it was real or my imagination, since I already think that (based on similarities between us).
--------------------------------------------------

"The Afterlife is the time of the Spirit spend in a Spiritual reality. For the Earth human, this is normally 1.52 times his physical life"
"...the Spirit itself is totally independent from space and time in the material realm."
"There is no true void of Space and Time in the Spiritual Realm, because even Creation can't think in a void of Space and Time, because it would be impossible to even start to think, since there is no time which can carry such a thought to completion"

----------------These first two are contradictory, and he gives no explanation of how he came up with 1.52, I guess he was told this then.

The bottom quote is a non-nonsensical or irrational statement. It holds no clear meaning. That is called word-salad. Creation and void are different things, creation cannot be within void in the sense described. It is always surrounded by void, but is within itself. There is creation, then void, no combination, they are basically opposites. Space and Time is part of creation, and again, cannot be combined with the void. The void is without space and time, so to even mention thinking in the void is a meaningless, moot point.
---------------------------------------------------------

After here: "Structures of the Spiritual Realm"...
it all gets so confusing, it just does not seem to be based on anything real.

I can describe dimension in a similar way, except I will provide you with images, math if needed, descriptions of why and how it is that way, how it got that way, and everything else you can ask about dimensions, I will answer, and in a far more logical, rational way.

--
Sincerely,
Harley Davidson Borgais
harleyborgais@gmail.com
www.freeornottobe.org
www.gopetition.com/online/9814.html

Jacob

Post Number: 715
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derrick,

I must say this in advance that its unwise to spread the Spirit teaching like you did for several reasons:

1. A person must undertake his/her own initiative to seek and find the truth, to find his/her way here to FIGU.

2. It is potentially dangerous for social and interpersonal relationship to chatter, promote the teachings of FIGU when one does not understand the principles thoroughly, a lot of people are caught in religion beliefs, materialism, etc. and will react hostile, it also would hurt the mission since you would not be capable of producing logical arguments to counter their claims.

In response, these words are mine, not stemming from Eduard Meier directly, but based on my understanding of the Geisteslehre for 2 decades.

A human who is completely braindead is de facto dead, the spirit has left the body and does not return.

The soul is another name for the psyche which is a (half)material structure in the human body, composed out of the nervous system, brain, solar plexus, etc.
When the body dies, the psyche 'soul' dies too.

I never said that the spiritual realm was a true void, the spiritual realm is a space/time continuum in which the spirit-form resides, however its space/time structures are many times higher so a second in the spiritual realm would be countless of years in the material realm.
The Creation was created by the Ur-Creation within the Absolute Absolutum, which does have a space/time, but in incomprehensible high values, however it still provides a structure (ergo space/time) where a Ur-Creation can think of an idea for a Creation and let it come to reality.

The absolute nothingness in endless duration is absolutely incomprehensible since no concepts of space and time units exists.

It has become absolutely clear to me that this person has very little to no knowledge whatsoever about the Spirit teaching, or even truly glimpsed at publication of FIGU. Also this person mixes several definitions (soul/mind/consciousness) together without explaining them in detail what they are.

Derrick, I would suggest strongly that you study the Spirit teaching on your own, not spreading it on the internet, look into nature and seek there what you find, obtain the FIGU books and writings, and study them thoroughly, and think on your own, without any influence.

My posts represent my understanding of the Geisteslehre, which has improved over the time I am active on the forum, they are solely meant as a catalyst, here on the forum, to spark people and make them think and obtain the books and writings of FIGU, this without any force. I am far from perfect so I will make mistakes which I will acknowledge as such.
I do this SOLELY on this forum because the people who are here, already found their way to FIGU anyway in any forum, either out of curiosity for the Ufology part or Spiritual part, so I am not actively spreading the Geisteslehre on the internet.

That is neither my task, nor I am capable of doing that. People should default to Spirit teaching by FIGU/BEAM itself in case of any doubt.

Its only wise to seed where the soil is most fertile and not where its riddled with rocks.

My advice would be to show him these websites:

http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

http://www.theyfly.com

Where he can find the starting principles if he is interested, and read them, he is fully free to accept or decline them.

(Message edited by jacob on July 21, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just want to say, that it makes me kinda sad to think that this is the only material life my personality will know. I feel this short amount of a lifetime is not long enough to learn and experience everything I wish I had the opportunity for. I love who I am and know there is more for me to grow and evolve, but I don't feel a possible 100 yrs is enough. It would have been great to have been born when we get to the point of having longer life spans. Just something that was on my mind, comments or thoughts would be appreciated.
Saalome

J_rod7

Post Number: 1408
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stephanie,

Every thing you learn and accomplish in this life will contribute to your accumulated Spiritual growth. Your Spirit will take on a new personality when you reincarnate, and all that you have grown from in this and all prior lives will contribute to your new persona. In the next lives, you will have a new awareness and new consciousness by which you may remember that same Love-of-Life from a new perspective.

Nothing is ever lost when you continue to grow in Truth and Knowledge. You may look forward to your light growing brighter as you go forward.

Peace
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you jRod for your comment that is a brighter way of viewing it and I sure hope my next personality's light shines as bright or brighter than mine now. I just so love life and learning. It just opens my eyes up to the fact that I really don't want to waste a moment of what little piece I have now.
Saalome

Norm

Post Number: 1442
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephaniewbrooker, I have felt the same way. I want more time as myself in this lifetime.
My Website

Redbeard

Post Number: 203
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Stephanie,
I'm a bit slow in response but I was pondering your comments for personal reasons as you will read below.

The subject of losing our personalities is indeed a difficult concept to accept for anyone that truly searches for and ponders on the what is presented to them. There have been many attempts by us folks to get understandable answers from Billy about the afterlife let alone the next incarnation or the next. Many of the replies or answers seem elusively vague but it seems the problem stems mostly from the erroneous teachings about heaven and the so-called afterlife.

My step son and I work together every day and he has a great fear that some of his friends might be right that once were dead there is nothing. Certainly if there is nothing then we have nothing to fear! The fear stems from the idea of losing what basically makes up who he is as you previously mentioned. This has lead me to expose him to many of Mr. Meier's concepts of what the spirit and the CCB is as well as an attempt to educate myself on just what the spirit is. It certainly is a challenging and mind stretching task to say the least to try to grasp and visualize the invisible and unprovable for that matter, at least at this point in my journey.

The reincarnation model put forth by Mr. Meier at least is the most logical as it relates to what can be observed in nature with all of the universe's cycles of beginnings and endings, dying and rebirth. All things must cycle in this way so as to insure progress and not stagnation in relation to our spirits.

Think about some of the advanced ET's living and developing for nearly a thousand years and then to face death just like we do. I'm thinking even for them their current personalities eventually become a hindrance for their evolution and again their spririts must renew and purge the existing incarnation/personality in order to master new and greater concepts and growth in future incarnations.

Also today I was reading Billy's comments about the psyche as it relates to and causes many of the self protection responses or fear of death, at this link below.......

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Death,_Afterlife_and_Rebirth
Peace, Matt

Mahigitam

Post Number: 395
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephanie,
The attachment(not love) for 'Personality' is limited,can be taken away any moment & causes suffering. If one is really honest to oneself & has the motivation/will/drive to enquire,ponder & meditate on 'self' & life...then this craving to live more, experience more, achieve more doesnot make anymore sense & our mind(which has been the ground for suffering) simply drops it & assumes its own domain.
For a person who has not gone through this & other related processes in anyway, the idea of reincarnation, eternal spirit, Creation etc.. doesnt help him at all. They will become burden to him. The Beginning is more important than the Ending.
Begin with the 'Self'!
Even as those who appreciate beauty are artists in a degree, so also those who recognize the prophets are prophets of a kind - S.Radhakrishnan

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all of your comments, I will continue to ponder and meditate and I'm sure my view will be clearer over time. Just happy someone has some answers for me and things to think about.
Saalome

Patm

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is from FIGU Bulletin No. 44 - August 2003.

It is Billy's response to a question regarding the actual components and process of reincarnation.
It is a bit long but extremely informational. Hope you enjoy it.

My unauthorized/unapproved translation (in blue) is not perfect but hopefully understandable...

Der Gesamt-Bewusstseinblock des Menschen führt auf eine schöpferische Gesetzmässigkeit zurück, jedoch ist er nicht von Grund auf in die Geistform integriert. Tatsächlich nämlich wird dieser Block erst durch die Geistform selbst erschaffen, eben Kraft des schöpferischen Gesetzes, dass auch die Geistform aus den zwei Polen Negativ und Positiv bestehen muss in der Existenz des materiellen Körpers. Die Geistform selbst bildet dabei den Positiv-Wert, während der Gesamt-Bewusstseinblock den Negativ-Wert verkörpert, der in direktem Zusammenhang mit dem von ihm ausgehenden Materiell-Bewusstsein steht, das sich selbst durch eigene Kraft gedankenbildend beeinflusst und auch selbst evolutioniert. Gleichzeitig steht das -Materiell-Bewusstsein auch in einer speziellen Form mit dem ganzen materiellen Körper in Verbindung, weshalb es auch heisst, dass der Materiell-Körper den Negativ-Wert bildet. Das gilt auch in bezug der Tiere usw., nur dass hier ein Gesamt-Instinkt-Bewusstseinblock und ein Instinkt-Bewusstsein gegeben sind und also keine bewusste Bewusstheit. Doch nun zurück zur Geistform, die beim Menschen den Gesamt--Bewusstseinblock erschafft, oder in der Tierwelt usw. den Gesamt-Instinkt-Bewusstseinblock.

The overall consciousness Block of human leads back to Creational Laws however, it is not to integrate, from scratch, into the spirit form. Actually, namely this block shall only be created by the spirit form itself, same power of the Creational laws, that the spirit form, from the two poles negative and positive there must be in existence the material body. The spirit form itself forms the positive value, while the overall consciousness block represents the negative value, Is in direct connection with the Material consciousness emanating from him, which itself is, through its own thought-forming energy influences, evolving itself. At the same time the material consciousness, in a special form, is in connection with the entire material body, so it also means that the material body forms the negative-value. This, in respect, also applies to the animals, etc., except that there is given an overall instinctive consciousness Block and an instinctive consciousness and thus no conscious consciousness. But now back to the spirit form, creates in humans the overall consciousness block or in the animal world etc., the overall instinctive consciousness block.

Erst ist eine noch unwissende Neugeistform - beim Menschen wie beim Tier usw.-, die noch über keinen Gesamt--Bewusstseinblock resp. Gesamt-Instinkt-Bewusstseinblock verfügt, wodurch aus diesem heraus in sich selbst ein menschliches Bewusst-Bewusstsein resp. ein Materiell-Bewusstsein oder bei Tieren usw. ein tierisches Instinkt-Bewusstsein erschaffen werden könnte. Und wenn wir nun einmal nur vom Menschen sprechen, kommt also bei einem noch unwissenden und einem erstmals einen materiellen Körper bewohnenden Neugeist das schöpferische und in der Geistform impulsmässig lagernde Gesetz zur Geltung, aus sich selbst heraus einen Gesamt-Bewusstseinblock zu erschaffen.

First is a yet ignorant new spirit form - in humans as in animals, etc. - which still has no overall consciousness block respectively, overall instinctive consciousness block , whereby out of this into itself would be created a human conscious-consciousness, respectively, a material consciousness or in animals, etc., an animal instinctive-consciousness. And if we now again only of human speak therefore, is yet an ignorant and a for the first time a, material body inhabiting, new Spirit of the Creation and to bear in the spirit form impulse superimposed laws, to create itself out of an overall consciousness block.

Dieser erschafft dann aus sich selbst heraus wiederum das bewusste Materiell-Bewusstsein und somit also die eigentliche Persönlichkeit, die dann das materielle Leben bewältigt, lernt und nach dem Ableben des materiellen Körpers wieder vergeht. Verbunden mit der Geistform, die nach dem Ableben des materiellen Körpers in einen eigenen Jenseitsbereich überwechselt, geschieht das gleiche mit dem Gesamt-Bewusstseinblock, der ebenfalls in einen ihm eigenen Jenseitsbereich eingeht. In diesem arbeitet der Block durch seine neutrale Energie zusammen mit der Persönlichkeit noch alles vollständig auf, was aus dem vergangenen aktuellen Leben noch nicht verarbeitet ist. Findet diese Aufarbeitung ihre Vollendung, dann wird durch die Kraft und Energie des Gesamt--Bewusstseinblocks die Persönlichkeit in reine neutrale Energie aufgelöst, die keinerlei alte Persönlichkeitsimpulse mehr beinhaltet.

This then in turn, creates itself from out of the Material conscious consciousness and therefore, into the actual personality, which then handles the material life, learns and after the death of the material body passes away. Connected with the spirit form, after the death of the material body in its own beyond area change-over, the same happens with the Overall consciousness-block, which also is received into its own Beyond area. In this the block works together with its neutral energy with the personality to still complete all, of what the current past life, has not yet been processed. this processing finds its completion, then through the power and energy of the overall - consciousness block, the personality dissolves into pure neutral energy, containing no more impulses of the old personality.

Diese neutrale Geist-Energie findet dann vom Gesamt-Bewusstseinblock dafür Verwendung, daraus eine absolut neue Persönlichkeit und also ein neues Bewusstsein zu erschaffen, die mit der aufgelösten und vergangenen Persönlichkeit resp. mit dem alten Bewusstsein keinerlei Gleich-heiten mehr aufweist. Diese neue Persönlichkeit ist es dann, die zusammen mit der reinkarnationsfäh-igen Geistform und deren Gesamtbewusstseinblock in einem neuen menschlichen Körper geboren wird. Daraus geht auch hervor, dass keine Persönlichkeit und also kein Mensch wiedergeboren werden kann, weil dies einzig und allein der allzeit beständigen Geistform vorbehalten bleibt. Nur die Geistform ist also durch schöpferische Gesetzmässigkeiten der Wiedergeburt eingeordnet, nicht jedoch die Persönlichkeit.

This neutral spirit-energy then finds the overall consciousness-block for use, to create a completely new personality and thus resulting in a new consciousness, with the dissolved past personality, respectively, with the old consciousness no similarities exist any longer. This new personality, it then, compatible together with the reincarnation spirit form and its overall consciousness Block, is born into a new human body. This also shows that no personality and therefore no human can be born again because this is reserved only and solely for the ever-steadfast spirit form. So only the spirit form, through Creational laws, is registered for the reincarnation, but not the personality.

Während der aktuellen Lebenszeit der Persönlichkeit resp. des Bewusstseins, werden laufend alle Dinge wie Gedanken, Gefühle, Bewegungen, Fähigkeiten und Emotionen usw. usf. in den Speicherbänken abgelagert und für alle Zeiten registriert und festgehalten. Stirbt der materielle Körper, dann entschwindet das Bewusstsein resp. die Persönlichkeit (Persönlichkeit und Bewusstsein sind zwei verschiedene Begriffe für ein und dasselbe), die/das im Gesamtbewusstseinblock integriert ist, in einem dem Geistform-Jenseitsbereich angegliederten eigenen Jenseitsbereich. In diesem Bereich wird durch die Kraft der neutralen Gesamtbewusstseinblock-Energie all das während des aktuellen Lebens noch Unverarbeitete der Persönlichkeit resp. des Bewusstseins aufgearbeitet, wobei alles daraus neutral-wertvoll Entstehende in die Geistform in deren Jenseitsbereich transferiert wird. Gleichzeitig wird alles und jedes in die Speicherbänke übertragen und also dort gespeichert. Ist der Prozess der Verarbeitung beendet, dann löst sich die Persönlichkeit in reine Geistenergie auf, die vom Gesamtbewusstseinblock in eine absolut neue Persönlichkeit resp. in ein neues Bewusstsein umgeformt wird, die/das mit der früheren Existenz keinerlei Bewandtnis oder Gleichheit mehr hat. Das aber wurde bereits einführend und ausführlich erklärt.

During the lifetime the current personality, respectively. of the consciousness, are all ongoing things like thoughts, feelings, movements, skills and emotions, etc., etc., deposited in the storage banks for all time and registered and recorded. Death of the material body, then vanishes the consciousness, respectively, personality (personality and consciousness are two different terms for one and the same) who / which is integrated in the overall consciousness block, in a spirit form, beyond area adjoining area beyond its own. In this area, through the power of the neutral overall consciousness-block energy all this while the current life still unprocessed personality, respectively, the Consciousness, is processed, with everything emerging therefrom of neutral value is transferred into the spirit form in the beyond area. At the same time anything and everything is transferred into the storage banks and then stored there. Once the processing is completed, then the personality dissolves into pure spirit energy, which from the overall consciousness-block is formed into a completely new personality, respectively, into a new consciousness, of which the former existence no longer has a special story behind it or identity. However, this was already an introduced and explained in detail.

Die neue Persönlichkeit resp. das neue Bewusstsein, die/das mit der allein reinkarnationsfähigen Geistform geboren wird und ein einmaliges aktuelles Leben führt, ist absolut unwissend in jeder Beziehung, folglich sie/es also des lebenslangen Lernens bedarf, um Wissen zu sammeln und Liebe und Weisheit zu bilden. Schwingungsmässig und unterbewusst auf einer eigenen Frequenz jedoch mit den Speicherbänken verbunden, werden in unterbewusster Weise Impulse aus den eigenen früheren Persönlichkeiten und deren Existenz "abgezogen".

The new personality, respectively, the new consciousness, is born with only the reincarnation capable spirit form and leads a unique current life that is absolutely ignorant in every respect, therefore they then require lifelong learning for collecting knowledge and to build love and wisdom. Vibrationally and sub-consciously connected to the storage banks, but through their own frequency, in a subconscious way, "retrieves" impulses from its own previous personalities and its existence.

Dadurch treten Ahnungen und alther erarbeitetes Wissen in Erscheinung, wodurch die neue Persönlichkeit resp. das neue Bewusstsein sehr schnell lernt und - zusammen mit dem neu erarbeiteten Wissen - stetig wissender und weiser wird. Aus den Speicherbänken «abgezogene» Wissens-Impulse und Erinnerungs-Impulse in bezug auf Wissen und Weisheit aus früheren Existenzen treten in der Regel als Ahnungen auf, von denen der Mensch im Regelfall aber nicht weiss, woher diese stammen. In dieser Folge nennt er sie im Unverstehen der Wahrheit dann Inspirationen, die er irgendwelchen anderen Ebenen oder Wesen zuschreibt, obwohl sie wahrheitlich auf persönlich eigenen Speicherimpulsen eigener früherer Persönlichkeiten beruhen.

Thereby occurs in appearance, hunches and age-old acquired knowledge, which the new personality, respectively, the new consciousness learns very quickly and - together with the newly developed knowledge - will be ever more knowledgeable and wiser. From the storage banks "retrieves" knowledge impulses and reminder impulses, in terms of knowledge and wisdom, come from previous lives as a rule as premonitions, however, the human, as a rule, does not know where they come from. Due to this consequence, in the lack of understanding of the truth, they then call it inspirations which they attribute to some other level or entity, although in truth it is based on their own personal memory impulses of their own earlier personalities.

Sind die Geistform und die Persönlichkeit resp. das Bewusstsein des Menschen zu einem bestimmten hohen Grad evolutioniert, dann können die eigenen Impulse des gegenwärtig aktuellen Lebens sowie die Impulse eigener früherer Persönlichkeiten aus den Speicherbänken "abgerufen" werden, wodurch sich der Mensch bewusst Wissen und Weisheiten von seinen früheren Persönlichkeiten früherer Leben nutzbar machen kann. Frequenzähnlichkeiten mit anderen Persönlichkeiten können dabei ebenfalls nutzbar sein, wenn "verwandte" Wissensimpulse abgerufen und zur Evolution genutzt werden können.

If the spirit form and personality, respectively, the consciousness of the human evolves to a certain high level, then one's own impulses can be "retrieved" from the storage banks of the present current life and also the impulses of their own earlier personalities whereby the human's conscious knowledge and wisdom of his previous personalities' past lives can make available. Frequencies that are similar to other personalities can also be used here, if "related" knowledge impulses retrieved and can be used for evolution.

-Billy

-PatM

Earthling

Post Number: 579
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM ... thx a zillion!

Justsayno

Post Number: 397
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat, thank you so much.
Salome
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2160
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cameron....

Will post this one here, ok?

Only thing I can think of at this moment, is...what Guido mentioned in his
book AY...T(S)F(; and some others which are written in FIGU materials).

There is mention of that we prepare ourselves for Death, and how we handle it
and go about with it. Which makes our lost for someone much more 'releaving'
than to ponder with much grief, endlessly.

We have to accept Death, and with the Plejaran philosophy...is mentioned such
deceased will be in good hands within the processing, within the framework of
The Creation. They know forehand even, where the Spirit-form will incarnate;
which we humans of Earth can not detect today, of course, but this does play
an important role for their society and people, in a whole.

Thus, what is mentioned in Guido's book and other available FIGU materials,
could be 'extracted' into OUR ways of life, today. Would be quite Learningful,
I would say; we just have to start...somewhere, and the Plejaran 'look' on
this subject should be of great help for us humans of this time and age.

If we Know HOW Creation takes care of us, when we pass away, this would
indeed give us more insurance, confidence, etc., of what we call our Material Death.

You may want to utilize the Search Engine, perhaps for more details?

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2196
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I had this discussion with someone recently concerning the storage banks. The question was posed, if a person leads a bad life and injures and hurts many people will he be affected by this in his following life? If a huge amount of hatred is generated by many people towards this person for many years will this energy be absorbed by this person's own storage bank and be released when he incarnates into his next life? For instance Hitler was hated by many people for many decades. His story is printed in books, magazines etc...every time someone reads something about him and negative emotions are generated, will these emotions be released towards that person's storage bank every time someone reads or thinks about him? Would this person in his next life, have difficulties "bad luck" etc...

I know it has been stated each new life is separate from the previous life, but it seems the storage banks would have an influence on each following life based on the what occurred previously?

Any comments

Tnxs
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page