Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 30, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through October 30, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Techieatwork

Post Number: 179
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also found this guy's findings quite interesting as well as his animations.

worth a look.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/john/

this one is inside that page:
http://imgsrc.hubblesite.org/hu/db/1999/41/images/a/formats/web.jpg

Amazing!
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Cpl

Post Number: 576
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"We know the present stage of universe is spiralling(spinning?). I think, it would also be spiralling at the early stages..."

That makes sense to me, Mahigitam. Otherwise some external force would have to act upon it to start its spiral movement, and that doesn't sound feasible given the Plejaren Creational cosmogony.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2238
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

As to what I can make out is, even today, there are Planetoids which are not
completely ROUND! But, even Egg or Oval shaped! Even our Earth is not that
round as many people think she is! Just, to take an example closer to
home...:-)

Thus, the similarities are there in Material Proof. Some objects do complete
their cycle of becoming ROUND, as some just do not, due, to the circumstances
of their environment which produced them in a/this anomalous fashion.

Edward.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward , Mahigitam,

I suggest that you look into the the analysis and work of Nassim Haramein of "theresonanaceproject.org ".

Spin and Spiralling down is a single integrated process. Since the highest dimensions are in the outer layers, that is where the spin is seen most profoundly. It can also explain why you cannot enter into the first two layers since that is the place where the universe spirals down to. The material belt is engulfed inside, and that is why we have difficulty in measuring any spin.

Salome

Mohammed

Rarena

Post Number: 709
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Maghitam (Compass?)

This is an answer to your question about the possibility of there being entire Universes without life... and more importantly the ideal of using a compass as a guide in order to direct their lives.

This is a bit long winded be able to correctly express how complex not only the concept is... but also to know how little we actually know or are able to comprehend or observe... without help from those more advanced or more evolved technologically and spiritually. The concepts being so far advanced we dismiss them due to our inability to understand and espouse our ideas when indeed we do not understand them either correctly or completely ourselves.

Your question is based on two definitions... what is a Universe and what it is to be alive...

A Universe can come in pairs... such as the Dern and the Dal... It is much more complex that we can know.

My simple answer... Not that I know of... yet I can fathom the possibility using my cognitive senses: That answer may sound somewhat flip but brings up an important point about the gleaning of knowledge presented by "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier without personal experience other than asking questions in a forum rather than actually reading the printed material from the most articulate and correct source(s). His basic concepts in written material has changed little since 1951 which is an indication of a logical,truthful well thought out reference source.

Billy or one of his "higher sources" mentioned that what we call "life" comes about due to the connection of material consciousness and spiritual consciousness... the connection in the human being of this earth being the Superior Colliculus (mid brain) which enlivens every cell of the human body...

Rest assured... it is far more complex and diverse than this...

With the aforementioned in mind... that forceable forcelessness that we have been calling "The Creation" which is supposed to enliven us... is not itself alive... as... a material/spiritual connected human... "being" would be termed: alive... so your question about there being some forces or an entire Universe that is not alive may possibly be a more advanced and evolved Universe (we are told) or possibly the formative or dying stages of a Universe and probably does indeed exist in some context somewhere in the many Universes within our limited awareness Note: most folk's awareness of this concept is "one"... Billy Meier also wrote that there are huge expanses of nothing... since none of us properly understand infinity enough to comment with any intellectual authority.

Billy has written over sixty books on this and other subjects: Existentes Leben im Universum 1978 "Existing life in the Universe" is one... and "Journey into Space and time" may also be another good one... in order to properly understand this concept... yet both are still in German it is my understanding...

Anyone... my self most definitely included... knows little about this subject other than what Billy heralds along with which his extraordinary sources pass along: presented to us from him... and this type of question would be best learned from the actual experience of reading the material, using your own logic, reason and cognition... rather than asking opinions of those less knowledgeable on this subject. This is especially important if one were to eventually to write a book... to be "a compass" as it were. The bible is just one such an example of the result of faulty documentation... and we all know the consequences of this incorrect representation of the truth...

Not to downplay the importance of education you understand... but in the order of fairness to the awesome information and truth to be learned here lest we find ourselves in the same position as *Juda (the Son of a Pharasie who hanged himself) and Judas (the disciple, who was a scribe of Jmmanuel) and how this important knowledge can be twisted by those not completely understanding words like power or spiritual or consciousness or for example following the guidelines and laws of the Universe: The Twelve Commandments... and lacking to do so would create a huge injustice due to an inability to correctly and completely understand "lest ye be swayed" due to subliminal and often unintentional brainwashing coming from the undeniable barbaric and materialistic world we at present unfortunately... find ourselves, due... in part, from the incorrect interpretation of the teaching of Jmmanuel... not in the Talmud of Jmmanuel but from the incorrect and erroneous source which Juda stole or had stolen and wrote about without having complete cognition and understanding. *Juda stole a copy of the Talmud Jmmanuel before it was finished by a different Judas (a trustworthy scribe and disciple of Jammanuel) and did not understand it... yet regarded it as fact... to lead his father's people of his time... some *still* use this erroneous source material for what? two thousand years... and multiple wars and lives since... Sheesh!

Bottom line... it is important to tell the complete total and accurate truth... as misunderstanding leads to uncertainty and erroneous directions, suppositions, and ideals... retarding our evolution. The truth stands on it's own we have to use it correctly. It's a bit like using that obviously skewed multivariabled polynomial equation to figure out how many planets are colonized by intelligent life when you've never observed a single one... eh eh... or basing everything on the triumph of observation beyond the eyes when the brain indeed uses more than the organs to sense beyond them... perception and empathy being two such examples...

Salome: ancient Lyrian for: Be greeted in Peace and Wisdom.

Thomas

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This question is directed only to Jacob. Hi Jacob, I would like your opinion on something since you have read many of the spirit lessons and may have an idea about the answer. My question is, why do you think that Creation uses a material world as a means to evolve us humans when it needed no such material world to reach its already high evolutionary status? I have some ideas and I am sure that others do as well, but I would like your thoughts on this without anyone else having put any other ideas in your head first via other responses to this post. After I have your opinion, I would appreciate other's opinions as well. Thanks in advance and have a good day :-)

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This question is for Jacob AND everyone else here on the forum. I would like your opinions as to whether Creation has any form of empathy for us or if it is just an automatic, uncaring form of logical consciousness with absolutely no form of relating to us lower forms of consciousness. I am already aware that Creation is conscious of itself and of everything that exists within itself. I am also aware that Creation does not "think" according to BEAM and thus would not be like us in that way. Still though, Creation is aware and might have the ability to know what it means relate to us since it did create us and also is constantly aware of us.

I had a conversation with someone on the forum privately and they are of the understanding/opinion that we are to Creation what cells of our bodies are to us. This person said that Creation is of course aware of us, but is just an energy form that would not have any relation to us on an individual basis. Initially I hesitated, then it started to make sense to me, then other things made me think this is not completely correct.

So the question to you all is: Does Creation have any sort of empathy and/or awareness of us as individuals, even if it is a higher form that maybe we cannot grasp?

Thanks for you responses...

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again everyone. I hope this isn't too long a post but I wanted to share some of my thoughts on Creation so maybe you all could give me some feedback on it.

Does Creation have any empathy for us individual life forms?
Creation is conscious and self-aware but does not "think" as humans do.
Creation is likely a form of energy which is conscious because it has evolved a way of taking in information, processing it, then using that information to react to its environment.
I start to wonder if Creation forms up to the level of BEING Absolutum ever create worlds, or ever will, outside of their own confines. I am aware that Central Creation forms produce other Creations, but do any Creation or Absolutum forms ever create outside of themselves such that they create changes to their external environment?

Back to empathy: What is empathy defined as?
Definition:
empathy; the ability to understand and share the feelings of another
If this definition is correct, then I must ask if Create can understand anything at all.
It seems logical that it can since it is far more evolved than we humans and it also has direct access to what we think, feel, and experience.
But what does it do with that information, if anything?
According to my current understanding, it does nothing with that information until we evolve to the point where we merge our consciousness with that of Creation when evolving beyond the Petale level.
If this is the case, then Creation most surely doesn't "pay attention" to any of us.
Going back though, if it could understand and empathize with the concept of suffering, why would it not instill safeguards against atrocities such as those that exists in the world?
I am beginning to think that Creation is purely logical and that this means that it does what is necessary, regardless of if suffering is a part of it.
I guess the thing that bothers me most is that there might be no way to avoid the unimaginable suffering that some people experience.
Knowing that someone, and in fact many people, have experienced, and will continue to experience for the foreseeable future, all sorts of atrocities that are beyond imagination.
The hellish abuses, torture, and killing methods that are experienced by so many tear at my thoughts and feelings to the point that I cannot comprehend how an intelligent form of consciousness could create a world that allows such things to exist.

So what do you all think?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 301
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas
Post#13

I have been having some extraordinary little experiences with my personal studies and meditations where I ponder things and now in my dreams. So far I have sensed the Creation aspect of the material make up of everything we can sense through our senses. I can see the little insects acting out their instinctive programming which governs their pattern of behavior. I can then observe all these creatures with very different eyes than the eyes I had before I learned of the Spirit Teachings and the little I have absorbed of it thus far.

Perhaps we have to think and contemplate a bit and realize that Creation perhaps sees things with different eyes.

In the beyond, I would imagine that as a consciousness/spiritform unencumbered with emotional stimuli, a unique perspective is attained because one can look at a lifetime of thoughts, deeds and words and make an observation and learn from it in a non-judgemental way and actually get something out of it.

I can see why Billy instructs that the Creation does not think. Our thinking is comprised of and influenced by chemical/emotional peptides and such, which is not actual thinking but induced behavioral stimuli that affects our perception or mental imagery or portrait of the thing we are "thinking" about.

We are able to study someone elses life that perhaps lived a "normal" uneventful life. We would simply observe, analyze and judge a few things here and there as perhaps we would have chosen to do something differently or the same. I can see how Creation, would evolve simply by being affected or taught through the individual experiences of each consciousness.

For example, when Jmmanuel met Billy, he recognized that Billy was further evolved than he. If this is true for an Arahat Athersata reincarnating through this material realm, then even the Creation would also progress from such unique perspectives and experiences of someone like Billy and the former and future personalities.

I can't help but sense that the various levels of progression serve a fundamental purpose. That is, there is a goal to reach. Graduating from the Petale level seems to be where everything really starts. Just as we as a Consciousness/spiritform benefits from a collective of lifetimes, as do the spiritlevel beings, it appears that there is something uniquely valuable regarding experiences. For example, individual characteristics and attributes I had always admired or respected in my late mother and my late wife, have become traits and attributes I now benefit from because I not only saw their value for my life, but I realized I needed to incorporate them into my personality in order to benefit since they are no longer in my life. Perhaps Creation is the same?

We can not appreciate or even contemplate Universal Love (the Law of Love) to any level without the pros & cons (pleasures & pains) of this material existence and all that is possible (created) for us to be able to experience. Luckily for us, this material realm is but a blink of an eye in time compared to the spirit-levels we will reach one day.

Regarding the safeguard you mention. There is a safeguard. Nothing can actually touch or harm the Consciousness or the spiritform. Certainly, the psyche of the personality can be affected positive or negative and perhaps influence what the next incarnation is to be in order to best suit the next progression in evolution.

So I can see why an intelligent form of consciousness would create a world that allows unimaginable suffering and exquisite joys to be experienced...since it would only benefit every single Consciousness/spiritform evolving.

Great post! I'm anxious to read Jacob's contribution to this topic as it is rather fascinating.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 759
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Response to your first question:

Hello Thomas,

You seem to make the distinction between matter and spirit as two separate entities, at least that is my impression.
In fact matter is nothing else then a concentrated, tangible, very low frequent spirit-energy (when compared to pure-spiritual levels).

For our perception the Creation seems very highly evolved, however the Creation we live in is the very first Creation of its lineage, which came into existence after the primordial-Creation conceived its idea. This creational universe is still very young which also reflects in its evolutionary level and the existence of coarse-material energy aka matter.

You must see past the idea that us humans are separate, (even when we have discrete bodies); we are all absolutely integrated into the unity of the Creation.
It’s outer body (the material universe and all material life, material Being, including humans, etc.) and its inner body (the pure-spiritual levels, existence in BEING) form a unity, where the material universe can be seen as the negative pole and the spiritual BEING the positive, even when both are absolutely neutral in themselves.

Because the material is the negative, and the spiritual in this case the positive a flow/movement occurs from the positive to the negative, very similar to the 2nd law of thermodynamics, this eternal movement, a true perpetual mobile enables evolution, this is a very important natural creative law.

(The Creation --> Petale --> Arahat Athersata --> Humans)

I will paste here some information, which very clearly describes one of its manifestations:

Translation:
Question: Because also the spirit forms of the Arahat Athersata-level have to evolve further, as also does every higher spirit form in the subsequent level, there must also exist for them a source of knowledge, perhaps in the form of an especially highly developed spirit form in the Arahat Athersata level?
Billy: No, in the Arahat Athersata level, as also in all other higher levels, impulses in this regard come from the next highest level, as, however, also out of its own level's storage banks.
With the Earth humans, or as with all other human material life forms in the entire universe, the repository banks are likewise of the most important significance, as also, however, is the first pure spirit plane Arahat Athersata, out of which knowledge impulses are stored in the storage banks.
So, after the development of the material life forms – in this case therefore the humans - they unconsciously take up this stored information out of the higher levels via the repository banks, process it, and thereby achieve development, subsequently they therefore evolve.

German Original:
Frage:Da sich auch die Geistformen der Arahat Athersata-Ebene weiterevolutionieren müssen, wie auch jede der höheren Geistformen in den Ebenen danach, muss für sie doch auch eine Wissensquelle existieren, vielleicht in Form einer besonders hoch entwickelten Geistform in der Arahat Athersata Ebene?
Billy Nein, in der Arahat Athersata-Ebene, wie auch in jeder anderen höheren Ebene, kommen die diesbezüglichen Impulse von der nächsthöheren Ebene, wie aber auch aus den Speicherbänken der eigenen Ebene.
Bei den Erdenmenschen oder wie bei sonst allen menschlich-materiellen Lebensformen im gesamten Universum sind ebenfalls die Speicherbänke von wichtigster Bedeutung, wie aber auch die erste Reingeist-Ebene Arahat Athersata, aus der in die Speicherbänke Wissensimpulse abgelagert werden.
Je nach Entwicklung der materiellen Lebensformen - in diesem Fall also die Menschen -, nehmen diese unterbewusst diese abgelagerten Informationen aus der höheren Ebene via die Speicherbänke auf, arbeiten damit und gewinnen dadurch die Entwicklung, folglich sie also evolutionären.

In this you can clearly see there is a flow from the very high developed to the very low developed levels, if the Creation would be truly uniform, without a potential difference like there is now, there wouldn’t be any movement, any evolution at all, just a complete standstill which is basically identical to non-existence in absolute nothingness.
This natural creative law is very tightly integrated with the natural-creative law of cause and effect, it enables cause and effect and IS itself enabled by the natural-creative law and effect.
I will quote Arahat Athersata (page 11; 46-50 and page 12; 54-59):

German original:
46. Ein Mensch der Wahrheit kennt keine Vorurteile, denn eine vorgefasste Meinung hindert das Suchen und Finden und die Ehrlichkeit.
47. Der Wahrheitmensch weiss sehr genau, dass alle Wahrheit und Weisheit im zeitlosen Fluss der endlosen Dauer liegen, so keine vorgefasste Meinung die Berechtigung in der Existenz findet.
48. Nur Fakten der Wahrheit können Fakten der Weisheit sein, nichts sonst aber, das darunter eingeordnet wird.
49. Dies ist ein Gesetz im grossen Gang allen Geschehens, denn jedes Dasein muss sich im Kreise vollenden.
50. Ursache und Wirkung finden in allen Bereichen ihre Gültigkeit, wenn sie nach Gesetzen und Geboten geordnet sind.

Rough translation:
46th A man of truth knows no prejudice, because a preconception hinders the search for and find and honesty.
47th The truth man knows very well that all truth and wisdom in the timeless flow of infinite duration, so no preconceived opinion finds validation in existence.
48th Only facts of truth can be facts of wisdom, but nothing else is, which is classified below it.
49th This is a law in response to all major events, because every life has to complete itself in a circle.
50th Cause and effect in all areas to be valid if they are ordered according to the laws and commandments.

German original:
54. All überall im Universum offenbaren sich vielartige Lebensformen, und ihnen allen liegt ein ganz bestimmtes Gesetz zugrunde.
55. Es ist jenes grosse und unsichtbare Wirken der Schöpfung, das als unlösbares Geheimnis die endlose Dauer und die endlose Wandlung bewirkt.
56. Alles was im Universum Leben atmet, ist durch dieses unlösbare und geheimnisvolle Gesetz räumlich und zeitlich gebunden, ausser den geistigen Formen, die in demselben Gesetz ihr Bestehen finden und weder zeitlichen noch räumlichen Begrenzungen unterliegen.
57. Die geistige Form aber ist schöpferisch aus der Schöpfung, so das Gesetz des Vergänglichen sie nicht beeinträchtigt im SEIN.
58. Auch alles, was auf eurer Erde lebt, ist dem Zeitlichen und Räumlichen unterworfen, und so auch dem Gesetz des zeitlichen und räumlichen Bestehens.
59. Es ist dies eine Bindung der materiellen Raum- und Zeitverhältnisse, die in ihrem Bestehen eine Regelmässigkeit eherner Ordnung darstellen; der Wandel von Raum und Zeit in materieller Form, das Entstehen und Vergehen der grob stofflichen Materie.

Rough Translation:
54th All across the universe many lifeforms manifest, and they are all based on a specific law.
55th It is that great and invisible work of creation, which causes an insoluble mystery of the endless time and endless change.
56th Everything that breathes life in the universe is bound by this unsolvable and mysterious laws of space and time, except for the spiritual forms, which find in the same law in their existence and are subject to neither time nor space limitations.
57th The spiritual form but is creative in the Creation; the law of the transient is not thereby impaired in BEING.

58th Everything that lives on your Earth is subject to the temporal and spatial, and so also the law of temporal and spatial existence.
59th This is a bond of physical space and time relationships that constitute their existence a brazen regularity order, the transformation of space and time in a material form, the emergence and disappearance of course matter.

I know I swayed a little off-topic but hopefully it will help you a bit.

Sources: The book Arahat Athersata and the website: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/meierv5p468.htm

(Message edited by jacob on October 28, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 2198
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

It is my understanding electrons in an electrical circuit flow from negative to positive, the negative charged electrons are attracted to the positive pole and are repelled by the negative pole. Perhaps your analogy, applies to a different facet concerning the flow of energy.

Regards
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 760
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Nature abhors a vacuum, if you have a container with air in a airtight room, and you would open it, the air will spread out and try to fill the vacuum as much as possible.
More commonly known as the 2nd law of Thermodynamics.

"Energy of any type disperses from being localized to becoming spread out*, if it is not constrained."

The energy in this case the (+), the vacuum the (-).

A similar principle applies here, material human life is much less developed then pure spirit levels, so there is a flow of knowledge to the lesser knowledgeable from the highly knowledgeable so to speak.

Have you ever seen those little racetracks with those little electrical race cars who follow electrical tracks?
Its a bit similar how the flow of impulses (electricity), goes through those tracks driving the electrical engines in those little cars, the more electricity is given, the faster they go.

Its not just the electricity, but also the effectiveness of the electrical engine to change the electrical energy to kinetic energy.

Try to see the parallels and do see these things too literally.
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2199
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your explanation, I was referring to your mention of an electrical circuit, but it appears you edited your post. Thanks again

Regards
Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 465
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Re:

"IIn the beyond, I would imagine that as a consciousness/spiritform unencumbered with emotional stimuli, a unique perspective is attained because one can look at a lifetime of thoughts, deeds and words and make an observation and learn from it in a non-judgemental way and actually get something out of it. ."

...I don't think that there's any consciousness in the beyond for any observations, etc. All of that may be processed but I don't think it's on a personal level.

Thomas

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob, thanks for your response but maybe my question was malformed. I appreciate your time and I have come to a possible answer to the question. I don't regard the material and spiritual as separate. The are just different aspects of Creation at different levels of evolution. My question was really addressing why a material existence or evolution process/step was necessary when Creation did not need one to get to the level where it was already far above that of Petale as it is now. I earlier came to the conclusion that it was just a faster, more efficient process since we take billions of years to evolve up to the point of merging our spirit forms with that of Creation, while it took far far longer for Creation to evolve to that point without a material evolution step within itself. I also understand that we all contribute to Creation's continuing evolution which never ends.

Thanks again either way for your time in responding :-)

Jacob

Post Number: 762
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Creation the evolution of the human being is extremely important since everybody in this universe, despite having the same goal, has an unique route towards the Creation.
The Creation is learning about itself this way, it learns from the experiences of all humans and all other life which will ever be in existence and it will learn from these human spirit forms reaching their goals.
Both the path and goal are very important, not just the goal.
Nothing goes to waste.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 763
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I agree with Michael, what you are stating is wrong, there is no consciousness in the beyond, and if you refer to the overall-conciousness block then I can tell you that within a few seconds after death the personality is dissolved, the processing of the previous life just takes a few seconds.
Then the overall consciousness-block is changed back to neutral-energy and the formation begins of a new life-charakter begins, which is factually based on information of ALL former past lives.

Also, a human spiritform in the beyond has absolutely no dealings with emotional stimuli since those exclusively belong to the half material realm the material-consciousness forms and the psyche.
Salome,
Jacob

Techieatwork

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can the microbe conceive the thoughts pattern of a human being?

In the same way, how can we human beings conceive the thoughts pattern of the ever expanding universe? [Assuming the universe is the material vehicle of the Creation.]

As above so below.

A microbe on a table would experience (perhaps if it could "see") a massive cluster of stars and planets, separated by huge spaces.. hurling towards it in slow motion, when you place your hand against that table.

Likewise, we observe an expanding universe with our latest compound telescopes.. and see galaxies with funny shapes.. are we actually seeing the body of super-human like beings?

The "eye of 'god'" nebulae come to mind.. amongst other nebulae and galaxy shapes.

Also, it's good that we can manipulate electricity at a basic level, without really understanding it's micro nature.

I like the explanation of it from this guy here:

"It is the proton which is the true Black Hole.
It has nothing at all inside- because it
consists of such incredible spin, all the 'virtual particles' that used to reside there have
been displaced, creating the electron.

If the Black Holes at galaxies' centers are vortices whose spins get very intense towards their centers-intense-enough to excite virtual particles into a permanent existence and evict them- then a cycle can be imaged.

Neutron stars falling into the Black Hole at the galaxy's center would have their neutrons spins faster the closer to center they get; at a certain point the protons and electrons in the neutrons both receive enough spin that they separate; and are repelled from the vortex in opposite directions by their newly-acquired charge. Presumably, they then recombine into stars, somehow.

Of course, this happens much more easily if the
field at right-angles to every galaxy's center which is propelling these plasmas outward is being
swept around by the precession of the disc. And this is what in fact must happen, and that it does happen is confirmed by the slight warping seen in so many spirals.
And this is the main prediction of the Galaxy Model: galactic discs must precess !!"

Source: http://users.accesscomm.ca/john/
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 303
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob, Michael,

Thanks for the clarification. I will make efforts with the learning of the terminology. I meant that statement metaphorically, in the sense that in the beyond there are no human emotions (remorse, resentment, vengeance, hate, etc) or thought processes and such which in a visual in my mind makes sense if an evaluation of a life-time experience is being somehow performed. Or is there no evaluation since it all becomes neutral energy...which brings me to this question: "Who" or "what" learns from or processes the life experience?

Question: I understand that the Gemut is the psyche aspect of the spiritform(?)...does this dissolve as well?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Edward

Post Number: 2252
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas....

Your: I had a conversation with someone on the forum privately and they are of
the understanding/opinion that we are to Creation what cells of our bodies are
to us. This person said that Creation is of course aware of us, but is just an
energy form that would not have any relation to us on an individual basis.

I mentioned similar in past, here, on the board.

YOU are AWARE of your body and the make-up, cells and so forth.

Only thing is, when you get sick you can remedy yourself, get the medicine you
need and get better.

With Creation, this is not the case. Here is where the Spirit Levels come in
and remedy whatever calamity, etc, could occur and find a solution to prevent
such an aliment to happen and spread further through Creation, which would
make her even ill or even destroy a greater part of her.

But, not to forget, we have in our bodies cells, etc., which are benign as
well as malicious, so they keep us going and fight it out, till, our body is
back to it's normal state without any illness or whatever the case may be.

Thus, you can notice the similarities, here.

Spirit-levels (with the help of human beings) and(/=) the Cells, to make it
simple.

Not to forget: that Our REAL home is the Spirit-Realm! Creation as a Spiritual
Energy, just takes each day as it comes, so to speak. I think, if Creation
would have Empathy for us...she would do so. But, this can not be defined in
our terms of interpretation, I would think.

Edward.

Edward, what you state about the Creation is wrong, the Creation is an IT, not a he or she, the Creation is genderless, and should not be addressed as it would have a gender.
It would be the same false teaching if it would be written as (using your words: With Creation, this is not the case. Here is where the Spirit Levels come in
and remedy whatever calamity, etc, could occur and find a solution to prevent
make HIM even ill or even destroy a greater part of HIM.

Can you see the flaw in here? How close it is to cult-religious thinking?

(Message edited by jacob on October 30, 2011)

Teesoft

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie from what i understand the OCB {Overall Consciousness Block} and the Spirit-form survive death, while the Spirit-form go to a rest/slumber state the OCB neutralize/dissolve the personality into pure energy, within this process it absorb all the wisdom and love accumulated from the neutralized personality and add/download it to the Spirit-form, after this process which takes only few seconds the OCB start creating new personality preparing for the next incarnation!

Salome,
Tosin.

Jacob

Post Number: 766
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning the discussion about the Creation being addressed as It, she or he.

Response from Christian Frehner / CG of 49:

\start quote:

I guess that he wants to be as close to the German language which addresses Creation with the female article (DIE Schöpfung = die = female, das = neutrum, der = male). [DIE Frau, DER Mann, DAS Kind.]

There should not be a fight about it, but of course in the English language with its lack of certain subtleties Creation really should be addressed as an IT.

Conclusion: If he wants to cling to "she", let him be.

\end quote:

quote of Edwards post: 2252

"With Creation, this is not the case. Here is where the Spirit Levels come
in
and remedy whatever calamity, etc, could occur and find a solution to
prevent
make her even ill or even destroy a greater part of her."

Remark of Christian Frehner about this: "Creation cannot become ill or destroy a part of it."
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 767
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Creation is like the spirit-form absolutely immune against any kind of aliment, destructive force, illogical event, because it is a fully logical entity.

Aliment, destructive forces, illogical are ALWAYS finite and limited and can only exist because of the natural-creative laws and recommendations in the material realm, but everything illogical is bound to be neutralized.

An example is making a mistake, its an illogical thought and action which is basically unbalanced, because everything in the Creation needs to be balanced, learning from this mistake is the equal opposite action which effectively neutralizes the mistake.

The Creation, which is immeasurably higher then the highest spiritform collective Petale does not need the help or assistance to keep its integrity, its natural-creative laws and recommendations do that, which permeate everyone and everything in its creational universe.

If something illogical could destroy part of the Creation or harm it, nothing could exist, just nothingness in endless duration.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page