Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through October 27, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 694
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am seriously considering it, but will take a lot of work and effort. At this moment I have no idea if and when such a book will be finished, but nevertheless it could be of help.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Patm

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure if many are aware of Billy's new portal site "BEAM Portal". In his latest entry he discusses signals (impulses) and our use of them. It is in German so for all english speaking readers here is the link (Note: the translator is not perfect):

BEAM Portal

Enjoy.

PatM

Patm

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry,
The link I gave was to page 2 of the article,
Here is the link to the first page:

BEAM Portal - Signals

PatM

Patm

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding thoughts from an entry Billy made last month on the "BEAM Portal":

Liebe Menschen der Erde

Achtet auf eure Gedanken, denn sie werden zu
Gefühlen. Achtet auf eure Gefühle, denn diese
werden schnell zu Worten und diese zu Taten
sowie zu Handlungen. Handlungen und Taten
aber werden zu Gewohnheiten, die gar schnell
sich zum Charakter formen; durch den wieder
bestimmt ihr in allen Dingen euer Schicksal.
SSSC 9. April 2011, 22.55 h, Billy

My Unauthorized/Unapproved translation:

Dear People of Earth

Watch your thoughts,
because they become feelings.
Pay attention to your feelings,
because these will too quickly become words and deeds as well as actions.
Actions and deeds become habits, however,
Which do quickly shape the character;
again determined by you in all things, your destiny.

SSSC 9th April 2011, 22:55 h, Billy

-PatM

Fredy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question,
Thoughts are generated in the psyche, the consciousness, the subconsciousness or the spirit , in other words what is the functional connection between thoughts the psyche, the consciousness, the subconsciousness and the spirit?
Fredy Martinez

Edward

Post Number: 2128
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fredy....

Sounds like a good question for Jacob? [Jacob: you out there...:-)...just
kidding...]

I will give it a try...

After reading your question a number of times, I struggled on: what is the
functional connection between....

I take it you mean: the Mechanism?

I would think that the human - Intuition - would play part, here.

Or, even an Uncontrolled: Impulse. Just depending on how the human reacts in a
certain situation; and the out come will than be Circumstantial, related.

Thus, the above mentioned would 'trigger' the rest to function in what ever
the case, may be...to react/response.

Edward.

Fredy

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I mean, The function it plays 'in relation to' this is, the interaction, the process-product relation , the effect, the cause-consequence, the functional- structural order,the way it is interconnected, I wonder...the spirit thinks?, the psyque thinks?, the subconsciousness thinks?, the consciousness thinks?, is this thinkiness existing at the same time but in different levels and types?
Fredy Martinez

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, I sent this post by the reply by email but it either did not work or the post was rejected. I will try the normal way.

Fredy,

Your question probably needs a lengthy answer so I will try and explain briefly.

The Material Consciousness Block has 3 sub sections. The first is the consciousness - Here is where your thoughts are created by you. Also in your consciousness you create feelings and is where your psyche is.

The next section is the Individuality Block - Here is your ego, personality, character and memory

The third section is the Subconsciousness - Here is where the information from past lives is stored once you have reincarnated into a human body. The subconsciousness communicates with the memory from the Individuality Block.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Jacob

Post Number: 707
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thoughts are not generated in the psyche, but they are coming from the material consciousness after the material subconsciousness has send impulses to do so via the sensor into the material consciousness.
The material consciousness is not capable of having thoughts on its own, but only after the material subconsciousness stimulates the material consciousness with the needed impulses.

The psyche does not think at all, but reacts to thoughts by generating feelings.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 708
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Materielles Bewusstsein = Material Consciousness
Gedanken = Thought
Gefühle = Feelings
Zensor = Sensor
Materielles Unterbewusstsein = Material Subconsciousness
Materielles Zentralbewusstsein = Material Centralconsciousness

Nur empfindungsmässsige Impulse gehen von der Psyche an das Gemüt = Only empfindungsmässsige (sense??) impulses go from the Psyche to the Gemüt.

Verarbeitete neutral-positive impulses gehen von Gemüt an die Psyche = Processed neutral-positive impulses go from the Gemüt to the Psyche.

Ein unausgelichene Psyche kann Impulse vom Gemüt zurückfordern. = An unbalanced Psyche can reclaim impulses from the Gemüt.

Nutzung der geistigen Energie = Use of the spiritual energy.

Reiner Imformationsaustausch zwischen materiellem Zentralbewusstsein un geistigem Zentralbewusstsein = Purely informationexchange between the material centralconsciousness and the spiritual centralconsciousness

Geistiges Bewusstsein = Spiritual Consciounsess
Impulses = Impulses
Empfinding (spiritual counterpart of feelings)
Gemüt = spiritual counterpart of the Psyche (only neutral-positive impulses)
Zensor = Sensor
Geistiges Unterbewusstsein = Spiritual subconsciousness
Geistiges Zentralbewusstein = Spiritual Centralconsciousnes

Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 709
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forms of the material consciousness

The material consciousness is also called the Grand-block material consciousness.
It contains nearly an infinite amount of consciousness-forms; for example: Love-consciousness, Gender-consciousness, Art-Consciousness, Music-Consciousness, Evolution-consciousness, etc. etc. etc. almost an infinite list.
For every human in the universe this is unique, the consciousness forms do not have all the exact same level of development, some are lower then others, this is unique to the human. For example it is possible that a person who excels in art can be poor in mathematics or sports or any other conceivable combination.

All these consciousness forms compose the personality, the I/EGO, when taken the average value of ALL the consciousness-forms together, where one must also included material, half-material, half-spiritual and spiritual factors.
These factors are mentality, Sinn, Empfindung, Feelings, etc.

Then there is the very important factor named: Character, which is individual uniqueness of a person, the character is composed out of the specific values of the aforementioned consciousness-forms.

The character exists in basically in two forms: the ground-character, which is determined already in the mothers body before birth when the foundation is laid from results from the previous life, but also genetic factors from both the mother and father. In the not so far future it will become possible for the Earth scientist to directly manipulate this.

The life-character starts at the moment when the top of the baby’s head is outside, the life-character can be calculated by some extend by astrologic and numerological values. The life-character is a never ending process, its how the person interacts with his/her surroundings and will change over time.

From these facts you can state that depending on how a person lives, his/her personality/character changes over time and is NOT the same at the end when compared to the beginning. It all depends on how much effort one puts in.
Salome,
Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I hate to bother you but. I think this info would help me understand what i plan on doing. Thanks

Jacob, "I mentioned this ability in order to provoke people to consider studying the German FIGU books/writings and maybe even the Spirit lessons, even when they dont speak German, this because the evolutioncode is active anyway when the text is read, regardless if the person understands German or not."

For some reason I can't seem to grasp that. Do we just look at the words or try to say them?

Norm, I will answer this as soon as possible as far as I can.Salome,
Jacob

My Website

Jacob

Post Number: 710
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

The words in the Spirit teaching (not the contact notes), are coded in such a way, these words invoke from the storage-banks impulses of a neutral-positive form.
The impulses work in an unconscious manner, and can be used or ignored by the person who receives them.
These impulses can provoke new ways of thinking, insights, hunches etc. and lead to realizations not previously there.

How these words are coded, how its done is unknown to me, all I know it does work.

I can recommend that one obtains the German books and use a translating website like Google translate in conjunction with http://dict.figu.org
Salome,
Jacob

Fredy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much salome, and Jacob. I will take a time to internalize all this info, thank you again for your time in putting all this together. My first impression based on the information provided: not necessarily throughout thoughts and thinking you attain knowledge. Knowing is not always conditioned to thinking, like meditation: a kind of knowing without thinking.
Fredy Martinez

Patm

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spent some time putting this together and just realized Jacob has already posted an excellent reply but here is my response anyway... Thanks Jacob. Please correct my mistakes so I can also learn more.

The following is my understanding of thoughts, where they come from from and our use or ignoring of them.

To begin with, where do they come from...

We are made up of two spheres of consciousness, material and spiritual,

each consciousness sphere is in turn made up of its own conscious and sub-conscious components. The two spheres of consciousness are integrated with each other via a central consciousness that functions as a mediator between the material and spiritual spheres of consciousness.

A quick summary of our material/spiritual our components:
1. Material Consciousness sphere; made up of
A. Material conscious-consciousness
B. Material sub-conscious-consciousness
2. Spiritual Consciousness sphere; made up of
A. Spiritual conscious-consciousness
B. Spiritual sub-conscious-consciousness
3. Central consciousness; functions as mediator between the material and spiritual consciousness spheres

Next my understanding of the function of each component and how they interact with each other.

First the two sub-conscious consciousness components, each can also be considered a storage area.

1. The material sub-conscious-consciousness is a temporary storage area for our current material cycle of our spiritform's incarnation (this lifetime). This is where our character is formed and stored with the virtues we have developed and, as we learn, continue to evolve. This storage area is only accessible during our current material cycle. This also controls the unconscious functions of the material body using energy impulses from the spiritual sphere are passed through the central consciousness. This is also where our dreams occur during sleep.

2. The spiritual sub-conscious consciousness is a permanent storage area for our spirit form's accumulated wisdom, love, and truth stored in the form of impulses with the capability of being accessed by our material consciousness sphere through meditation for use in processing, throughout each of our spirit forms many material, material/spirit, and pure spirit cycles until we again merge with creation. Each planet has a planetary storage bank made up of all past to present sub-conscious consciousnesses of the planets spirit forms these all in accordance with the spiritual level each has achieved. All planetary storage banks in turn make up the collective consciousness storage banks again in accordance with the spiritual level (including pure spiritual level spirit forms) each has achieved until evolving to the point of merging with creation.

The two conscious consciousness components each function as transmitters and receivers

1. The material conscious consciousness is a receiver of lower frequency material impulses through the five material senses and receives the impulses from the outside material world.

2. The spiritual conscious consciousness is a receiver of higher frequency spiritual impulses through the two spiritual senses and receives impulses from:
a. Other spirit forms spiritual conscious consciousness transmitting impulses with similar frequency transmitter (currently in a material cycle, from planetary storage banks of spirit forms at or below our own spiritual level, collective consciousness storage banks of spirit forms at or below our own spiritual level, and as forwarding impulses from our next spiritual level's storage banks)
b. internally generated impulses from our own material sub-conscious consciousness received through our central consciousness to be processed in our spiritual consciousness sphere. This processing determines which impulses are truly the truthful,loving.learning impulses. those that are truly the truthful,loving.learning impulses are stored in our Spiritual sub-conscious consciousness as truth, love, and wisdom, those that are not yet are further processed.

The central consciousness functions as mediator between the material consciousness sphere and the spiritual consciousness sphere allowing impulses to create a balance between the two consciousness spheres for processing in either.

Finally now for the thoughts

thoughts are generated when our material conscious consciousness interacting with our material sub-conscious consciousness in a processing of received impulses (ignored at our discretion). How we proceed in the process of creating thought from impulses will be determined by our developed virtues stored as part of our current character (still developing) in our sub-conscious consciousness. these virtues (developed habits) help define the feelings and intent behind/associated with the thoughts that are created and continue processing within the material consciousness sphere and when ready subsequently define the words, actions, and deeds we share with the material world around us (many do not complete this thought processing in the material consciousness sphere prior to sharing the words, actions, and deeds) out through the material conscious consciousness using the five material senses to interact physically with the world around us as well as using the two spiritual sense to transmit thought and feeling impulses through the central consciousness and out through the spiritual conscious consciousness to the world around us. available for all with like frequency impulse receivers to receive the thought and feeling impulses using their spiritual senses in through the spiritual conscious consciousness through the central consciousness and into the material sub-conscious consciousness for processing of the impulses. Which again is done in the material consciousness sphere between the material conscious consciousness and the material sub-conscious consciousness where (ignored at our discretion) from the impulses thoughts are created along with associated feelings and intent. and so on...

From our truthful,loving,and learning experiences (as impulses) stored in the material sub-conscious consciousness there is an interaction process with the central consciousness which the central consciousness, as mediator, allows only the truthful, loving, learning impulses to pass out of the material consciousness sphere through to the spiritual consciousness sphere (this is really more of a balancing of polarities between the material and spiritual consciousness spheres). Where In the spiritual consciousness sphere further processing of the impulses takes place

The bulk of all processing that takes place outside the material conscious consciousness is accomplished through the various forms of meditation where basically all the inputs from the five material senses are turned off during processing.

Hope this helps understand the components and interactions between them. Again this is only my understanding and so will probably contain errors. But, I'm still learning.

-PatM

One should always post sensible things regardless, so its good that you do. The whole being of the forum is based on interaction between people and exchange of thoughts and ideas and even IF you would make mistakes, its not a big deal, thats how we learn, in either way. - Jacob

(Message edited by jacob on July 17, 2011)

Fredy

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, very thoughtful response, it helps me greatly, indeed gives me also an integrated way to approach how knowledge is related to thinking. Jacob any comment about how accurate is Ptam's posting?
Fredy Martinez

Jacob

Post Number: 712
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do have some comments, but will post them tomorrow since its already very late over here in Holland. (past midnight)
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 713
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,

I hope you don't mind, but I have some comments about this:

1. The material conscious consciousness is a receiver of lower frequency material impulses through the five material senses and receives the impulses from the outside material world.

2. The spiritual conscious consciousness is a receiver of higher frequency spiritual impulses through the two spiritual senses and receives impulses from:

I think you are mistaken here. The material human has seven senses of which five are strictly material, they can only observe course-material impulses like sound, light, taste, smell and touch, while the other two, the 6th and 7th sense are capable of sensing fine-material and spiritual impulses and make those impulses accessible to the material consciousness-forms.

The spirit consciousness does not need separate senses at all, it is a feeler in itself so to speak.
It can stretch itself out to any corner of the universe with 10 to the 7000th power x lightspeed, and grasp a certain object, situation, event or whatever it finds and detect it fully and completely without the slightest possibility that it could be wrong.

The only thing what could happen with that information is when the material consciousness willingly or unwillingly distorts this information, by for example simply not accepting a given situation detected by the spirit consciousness.

Everything in the universe is a manifestation of spirit energy in one way or the other, so the spirit consciousness does not need separate senses to detect certain aspects of an object, situation or event. The spirit consciousness can connect to its deepest level where it can grasp ALL information about a certain object, situation or event. (based on the law that everything knows about everything)

Everything in the universe is in its core a concentrated idea, information in a logical structure, and that is where the spirit consciousness works.

For now the last remark is that even when the spirit consciousness is flawless it has only its limits upwards into higher spiritual existences, for this reason it can not penetrate in to the level of Arahat Athersata or even Petale because it can not 'tune' into those high frequencies (yet)
This is a security measure of the Creation so that information will never be available to material human beings stemming from the level of Arahat Athersata or higher.
A material human being is unable to ever comprehend or understand that kind of knowledge due to his/her material limitations.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, "The words in the Spirit teaching (not the contact notes), are coded in such a way, these words invoke from the storage-banks impulses of a neutral-positive form."

If this is the case then all translation efforts should be directed to the info without the impulses. I was under the impression all the info had the code/impulses.
My Website

Patm

Post Number: 84
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob. I don't mind at all....

If I understand you correctly:

All seven senses are all available through the material consciousness sphere.

The spiritual consciousness sphere is itself is a sensor finding and detecting information impulses through universally available concentrated ideas in their logical structure

Is that correct?

regarding your last remark:

For now the last remark is that even when the spirit consciousness is flawless it has only its limits upwards into higher spiritual existences, for this reason it can not penetrate in to the level of Arahat Athersata or even Petale because it can not 'tune' into those high frequencies (yet)
This is a security measure of the Creation so that information will never be available to material human beings stemming from the level of Arahat Athersata or higher.
A material human being is unable to ever comprehend or understand that kind of knowledge due to his/her material limitations.

My understanding was each spirit form has access to its current spiritual level's storage bank and could only receive "forwarding" impulses from the next higher spiritual level's storage bank. No storage banks of spiritual levels beyond that are available to my spirit form.

Thank you for your corrections and additional insight and information. As always, they are greatly appreciated!

-PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 721
Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Change

There are many situations and things on this planet, which are negative and obstruct the course of evolution, and for most people these negative situations and things seem to be an invincible barrier to break.
They are under the assumption that these apparently impossible to overcome negative situations and things can only be changed to the neutral-positive when many people group up to change them.
However this is falsely understood, because a group can’t form like this when the individual person does not recognize the cause of the issue, the need for change and above all the need to take initiative as an individual, to undertake steps and form a group of likeminded individuals. It’s the individual with his/her initiative that forms the basis of a group, which is in the end powerful enough to take on a negative situation and change it for the better, provided that common sense and reason are used to solve the issue at its core.
Even within a group the individual must undertake initiative and active participation to form and shape the group. Only active logical participation within a group will make a group powerful, determined and successful.

A collective is as strong as its weakest link.

A lot of people just simply passively wait until somehow a group forms, and join it in the illusion that their inactive and passive presence will somehow help the group to reach its intended goal, while in fact they are nothing but dead weight.
They also think to appease or satisfy their own conscience, that the mere membership of the group is somehow relieving them from their duty to be an active member of that group.
Also it becomes painfully clear that those people lack initiative, live in fear, in total lack of self-responsibility, in failure to recognize the truth and the need to change the current situation for the better.
The only remedy is to explain in clear and hard words, the truth about their presence, in a fashion which is impossible to misinterpret, so that these hard words can cause change and bring insight about their passiveness, lax behaviour and ungrounded fear, provided their common-sense and reason can grasp those hard but logical words and use them in a progressive way, and change their negative attitudes.

When all else fails, then there is nothing left but an act of logical self-defence when seen from the group perspective and that is, to remove the fallible, inept, fearful, irresponsible elements of the group, like a deceased limb from a body in order to prevent it from taking down the whole body.

This article is inspired by the books, “Die Geschichte Nokodemions” and the "Talmud Jmmanuel”

(Message edited by jacob on July 27, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Sitkaa

Post Number: 513
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2011 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob: you described me.

Even after reading the stories, doubting and debating the truth of it, even after visiting the SSSC to see for myself, it is still not so easy to commit to the idea that the Plejaren are absolutely real.

I have spent some time reassessing, and although I still cannot fully destroy arguments like Michael Horn, for myself, the invisible glass wall has broken.
Fur leben.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 563
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

on the topic of destiny:
how does one determine their destiny?
what if events from previous lifetimes are building up to a current destiny of that person?
is it something that is full of experiences, seeing, dreaming, sensing etc?
when coincidence ter coincidence occurs, and patterns, clear patterns form?
i have patiently waited for 7 years to make sense of many events in my life, and recently, having a slightly more developed point of view, have come to some great realizations in my life.
i hope other people too, also gain a good grasp on what they wish out of life, and how they will apply their focussed energies.
it brings me joy to know my destiny.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page