Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 31, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through October 31, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2226
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob....

Of course, they function in (Creational) Duality with each another or whatever
the case may (as a WHOLE within the OCB); just referring to 'separate'
(blocks) as in Components, as I understood it to be.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 745
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They function as a unity, not a duality in the human being.
In a human being living his/her acute life is a unity of of both the spirit (+) and the OCB powering the material consciousness-forms (-) and Psyche, when this unity is broken, the human no longer exists, its just a corpse.

The spirit with its Gemuet and the body with the psyche/OCB are a unity in themselves, effectively making the human a HYPERUNIT.
The OCB encompasses all functions of the material consciousness, the personality, the Ego, the Psyche, the unconscious, sub-consciounsess, central-consciousness, censor, all levels of awareness existent in the material consciousness (wake, sleep, meditative state, hypnotic state, etc).

The OCB is similar to a computer operating system, it contains many functions to access the hard-disk, graphics card, keyboard, mouse, it executes application programs.
Without the underlying operating system, all these functions (as a rule of thumb) cant be executed.
Without these functions (or improper operating functions) the underlying operating system is limited in its productivity.

This would be analogous to a damaged material consciousness of a human, who is in a coma for example, the human is alive, but stagnant in his/her evolution.

(Message edited by jacob on October 10, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Edward

Post Number: 2228
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob....

Creational Duality, as far as I can see would indeed or can be defined as a
Unit(y), due to them working together as components; Jmmanuel even mentioned
if three were mentioned One would know...it was still associated to Creational
Duality.

Further, I am familiar with your comparisons; that is nothing new to me.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 746
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chapter 34, Third edition Talmud Jmmanuel

39. "Since the spirit in a person is part of Creation, it is one with Creation; consequently it is not two.

40. "And since the body is a part of the spirit in a different form and matter, it is therefore one with the spirit; consequently it is not two.

41. "The teachings state that there is a unity and not, in any way or form, a duality or trinity.
42. "If it appears to people that there is a duality or trinity, then they are the victims of deception, for they do not think logically but according to human knowledge.

43. "But if they think according to the knowledge of the spirit, they find the logic, which is also in the law.

44. "Only human thinking can be incorrect, not the laws of Creation.

German version:

Erklärung:
Es gibt keine Dualität (Zweiheit) und keine Trinität (Dreiheit), denn wenn
zwei oder drei Dinge zusammengehören, dann bilden sie eine Einheit.

266 Talmud Jmmanuel, Das 34. Kapitel

Separate Dinge bilden immer eine Einzelsache und damit auch eine eigene Einheit. Wenn jedoch zwei oder drei Dinge zu einem Ganzen zusammen­gehören, dann entsprechen sie nicht einer Zweiheit oder Dreiheit, sondern einer Einheit, die nur mit allen zwei oder drei Teilen zusammen funktionie­ren kann. Als Beispiel diene auch das Ehebündnis, bei dem ein Weib und ein Mann je als eigener Faktor gelten und nicht als Zweiheit, sondern als Einheit. Und wenn durch diese Einheit ein Zusammenschluss in Form einer Begat­tung erfolgt, dann entsteht aus dieser Einheit resp. Vereinigung ein dritter Faktor, eine Nachkommenschaft, die auch wieder eine eigene Einheit bildet, jedoch im Zusammenschluss mit Vater und Mutter wiederum eine Einheit bildet, so eben die Familie.

Maybe this will refresh your memory Edward.
Salome,
Jacob

Edward

Post Number: 2230
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob....

I understand that, what is written.

I think Jmmaunel mentioned - CREATIONAL Duality -, and just not 'Duality Duality'
within Man's own thinking processing.

Creational Duality...being as I mentioned: being a Unity in itself, it would
still apply to the mentioned still within the framework of a Unity.

Jmmanuel, mentioned this 'when a Wiseman says' or something, the above
mentioned would be what he means: CREATIONAL Duality(; being ONE, Together).

The Male(+) and Female(-) are also a (Creational) Duality, and are bond in
Unity(/Eenheid).

Even if, you have 10 soldiers...they would form a Unit(/Eenheid) and all
together they form a Unity(/Eenheid) in companionship.

Thus, - CREATIONAL Duality - IS mentioned; which is associated with CREATIONAL UNITY.

And, in a CREATIONAL DUALITY...in a pair...the one can not live/exist without
the other(, in most cases), and thus, form a CREATIONAL Duality: UNITY.

Jmmanuel made the Distinction between the two concerning, as I can recall, and
could make out of it.

The Trinity was associated with the Cult Religion: God, His Son and the Holy
Ghost if I remember it correctly; which is obviously wrong; most of us know
this.

Read further Chapter 34, 51 and down, than you know what I am referring to?

I can still not find Jmmanuel's extensive conversation or whatever it was
called. I did come across it in the past, where Jmmanuel clears up many items,
in detail.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 747
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

41. "The teaching states that there is a unity and not, in any way or form, a duality or trinity.

Erklärung:
Es gibt keine Dualität (Zweiheit) und keine Trinität (Dreiheit), denn wenn
zwei oder drei Dinge zusammengehören, dann bilden sie eine Einheit.

266 Talmud Jmmanuel, Das 34. Kapitel

Separate Dinge bilden immer eine Einzelsache und damit auch eine eigene Einheit. Wenn jedoch zwei oder drei Dinge zu einem Ganzen zusammen­gehören, dann entsprechen sie nicht einer Zweiheit oder Dreiheit, sondern einer Einheit, die nur mit allen zwei oder drei Teilen zusammen funktionie­ren kann. Als Beispiel diene auch das Ehebündnis, bei dem ein Weib und ein Mann je als eigener Faktor gelten und nicht als Zweiheit, sondern als Einheit. Und wenn durch diese Einheit ein Zusammenschluss in Form einer Begat­tung erfolgt, dann entsteht aus dieser Einheit resp. Vereinigung ein dritter Faktor, eine Nachkommenschaft, die auch wieder eine eigene Einheit bildet, jedoch im Zusammenschluss mit Vater und Mutter wiederum eine Einheit bildet, so eben die Familie.

explanation:
There is no duality (duality) and no Trinity (Trinity), because if
two or three things go together, they form a unit.

266 Talmud Immanuel, The 34th chapter

Separate things are always an individual matter and therefore a separate entity. However, if two or three things go together into a whole, they do not correspond to a duality or trinity, but a unit that can function with only two or all three parts together. As an example consider the marriage alliance also apply where a woman and a man each as a separate factor and not as a duality, but as a unit. And if this unit is done by an association in the form of a mating, then comes out of this unit, respectively. Association, a third factor, a posterity, which also forms a separate unit again, but in association with his father and mother in turn is a unit, just the family.

How stubborn can you be?

(Message edited by jacob on October 11, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Edward

Post Number: 2231
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob....

HOW Stubborn can YOU be!

Do not jump to conclusions, Jacob.

Just read 51 and down.

THINK for YOURSELF.

Like Christian once said, in the sense: that people here seem to tend to
forget the - OTHER aspects - outside the FIGU materials; I would think due to
their LACK of THINKING and Analysing for themselves and seeking further;
excellent comment of Christian. This was even discussed here, in the past.

If you read 51...than you will know what I mean?

May have not interpreted it the same but that is the idea. Take heed, that
there are may ways to interpret something...but only said Differently; Billy
said something in the sense.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 748
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spirit teaching is in this regard very clear and there is virtually no room for misinterpretation.
On this planet it is still way too common that certain meanings/words/concepts are misinterpreted and misunderstood.

I don't jump to conclusions, I reflect literally what it states in the spirit teaching, without personal additions.

The FIGU materials are in fact the Spirit teaching, the teaching of the Creation, life and evolution, which can be proven logically by anyone at any time providing they think logically and of course to the level of understanding.

I think I have proven many times on the forum that I can think and analyze for myself and understand the spirit teaching to a point, of course I am very aware the learning process never ends.

I stand by my thinking and suggest we agree to disagree.

Jacob
Salome,
Jacob

Rarena

Post Number: 708
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Either way... consider all as one:
image/bmpRemember all is one
allisone.BMP (52.1 k)
a sign outside Billy's home.

Jacob

Post Number: 749
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exactly all is one, there is no truly absolute separate entity of any kind within the Creation or even the BEING-Absolutum.
Even the most remote solar system in the material universe-belt is absolutely part of the Creation.

If people start thinking in the principle of oneness and not in duality or trinity or any even apparent separate way then they will truly understand that everything they think, feel or do WILL affect everything around them.
If one thinks in oneness, as the other being a part of ones being, then one would think twice before doing something illogical, because it affects ALL.

Its one of the aspects of universal love.

(Message edited by jacob on October 11, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Edward

Post Number: 2237
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob....

But still....Thank You, for your input. I do not mind exchanging thoughts/
material.

Always gracefully appreciate; please do not get me wrong, ok.

To content our Psyches: I will not mention Creational Duality no more, ok?

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 751
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2011 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

All we can do is learn from each other.
Salome,
Jacob

Mahigitam

Post Number: 433
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 153

Quetzal & Billy talks about Pysche balancing for females(Bernadette problem). Is it self-stimulation ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Edward

Post Number: 2240
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Is it self-stimulation?

One's SELF is the/a main factor, I would think.

It is up to every individual's SELF.

A Material Factor, which is related to our Material Consciousness(/Brain).

However we Control it, is just up to every individuals him/her-SELF.

Can thus be, a Consciousness Stimulation, I would think(; Strive/work towards
it...).

To achieve Balance we have to achieve the state of Equilibrium - Neutral
Positivity; which is for One to process within him/her-SELF and, implement.

Thus, One should Consciously work One's SELF in that Direction...which is
SELF-stimulation: implemented by the individual him/her-SELF.

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Edward,

As well, externalities are used to balance internalities. This is the reason there is not just one universe for one person. Thus is implicated the need for balance among the disparate sexes. We need each other to provide a different perspective than our own. We learn from each other's perspectives; developing insight and wisdom, even when learning about selfness, is never a lone path.
Life

Cpl

Post Number: 578
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Could you clarify what you mean by "...there is not just one universe for one person"?

Christian has said Billy says (in your Qs to Billy thread) words to the effect that there is only one version of each person at any one time. This is because each person has only one spirit and the individual spirit doesn't split into many fragments creating the "many yous" proposed in quantum physics' Many-worlds interpretation (MWI).

I have just written, before reading Christian's reply from Billy, a 37 page article on this and the theme of timelines where I take the MWI to task. It bears the rather unwieldy title "On Implausible MWI Timelines, the Universal Wavefunction and LERM; a Possible Time-Shifted Dimension; and Prophecies and Predictions of Events in Time." For obvious reasons it might be better to refer to it generally as "MWI & timelines."

It wasn't actually written for people here, but to other friends who seemed in need of certain explanations, and also as a kind of open letter to MWI quantum physicists. If you or anyone here would like a copy to peruse I can send it to you, or anyone, if you inform me at gbcyd@yahoo.com of your email address.

It is a pdf of over 1Mb, is not copyrighted and can be freely shared as long as it is kept whole as is. It does contain some of Billy's material which I cite and give him credit for, but much is related to other sources too.

Best,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2248
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micahelhelfert....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Yes: Confrontation---> Consequence(s) = Cause and Effect.[Which speaks for
itself....]

Plan old Creational Law.

Randomly, even: the Domino Effect; be for the better or for the worse; HOW,
the individual(s) cope with the situation, or whatever the case may be.

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris, thanks for catching that. I can see now how the sentence could be confusing. I was commenting that we are never alone, not even in the rhetorical sense. That said, your comments do make me wonder where to draw the line between a personal universe/perspective and a mutual universe/perspective. Such delineations don't seem so definite to me, somehow.

Yes, I used to wonder about the MWI from the quantum physics standpoint, but discounted it when perusing the Meier material. I would certainly enjoy reading your paper.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 627
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Concerning your post 749 .... a quote:

"Even the most remote solar system in the material universe-belt is absolutely part of the Creation.

If people start thinking in the principle of oneness and not in duality or trinity or any even apparent separate way then they will truly understand that everything they think, feel or do WILL affect everything around them.
If one thinks in oneness, as the other being a part of ones being, then one would think twice before doing something illogical, because it affects ALL.

Its one of the aspects of universal love."

So what about those krill characters in another dimension who I think Ptaah mentioned as being rather nasty sorts that the P avoid ?

Is that area a universal reform school .... why do these entities exist ?

Feelgood lets hug a tree universal love concepts are fine till you meet one of those sort of krill whatever they are on a dark street and I wonder if they are in a state of gradual evolution like everything else or cordoned off in their own space due to some other reason .... were they always malevolent & nasty or did they have leaders in the past similar to some of our own less than illustrious examples of how not to run things that led them astray ?

Were these once humans who devolved or are they aspiring humans who eventually will evolve ?

Such things are thrown in as thought provokers .... it's a big universe full of seemingly intangible mysteries and paradoxes and apparently quite nasty types not averse to ransacking the belongings of wanderers who stray into their territory.

At our level maybe we're not smart enough to fully comprehend the logic but at least we can ask questions .....
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 755
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I dont know much more about the Skrill then you do, and they are certainly not the best around.

However, if you look what the Earth human is capable of, on a much larger scale then any known Skrill attack on this planet.
The Earth human has committed rape, murder, executed his/her fellowman/woman with axes, gallows, electricity, hanged them, drowned them, stoned them, put them in a brazen bull, put them on a cross with rusty nails, suffocated them, robbed them, waterboarded them...the list goes on.

Universal love is not universal tree hugging, its the absolute knowledge and "Empfindung" of being one with everything, in the absolute balance between positive and negative.
To have universal love also means following the natural-creative laws and recommendations to keep the universal balance and harmony, even if it includes acts of logical violence to restore universal harmony and balance.

Do you know that evolution goes very far, even when it leads to self-destruction.
If the people on Earth could not create a lasting peace in wisdom and they would destroy themselves, the Plejarens would NOT interfere, because evolution must be followed and interfering with evolution like that would be fully against the natural creative laws.

Jmmanuel already said it with similar words to this (from memory, cant access the Talmud Jmmanuel right now) "If a limb gives you problems, get rid of it before it infects your whole body."

The same principle applies to an barbaric planet like the Earth.
Salome,
Jacob

Teesoft

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi every one Firstly the question am about to ask i know it has been disscussed here in the past but i was unable to make out the meaning of the word SKRILL i utilize the search engine but after reading it was always an aguement with someone which is making it complicated for me.....so please anyone who can explain who the Skrill are? Thx

Salome,
Tosin.

Jacob

Post Number: 772
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spirit, the Spiritform is an immortal factor in BEING of the Creation, so it can switch from one level to the next, so from the beyond into the material realm, which is called reincarnation, the other switch from the material realm to the beyond is called dying, death. The actual process is called in the Geisteslehre (spirit-teaching) transformation.

The human Spiritform, which is the part of Creation-spirit in the human, is in the pre-birth phase (before it enters a human body for the very first time) a spirit-energy concentration, which exists time-less (not affected by space-time in the material sense), without knowledge and wisdom, created since primordial times by the Creation.

When this spirit-energy concentration enters a human for the very first time, the natural-creative law comes in to effect that every part needs a counterpart. It creates the overall-consciousness-block, which is the negative pole (and a neutral unity in itself) and functions to enliven the material human body, whereby this spirit-energy concentration is the positive pole.

The reincarnation cycle has begun and slowly over countless reincarnations the Spiritform is gathering wisdom and power.

This exact event is the coming to existence of the human spirit as new-spirit, and the start of its evolution in the material, consciousness-related and the spiritual which will last for about 420 billion years until re-emerging with the Creation as part of the universal-empfindungs-consciousness.
Salome,
Jacob

Teesoft

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob i know clearly you know much more about the spiritual teachings than i do but just wondering where you got the 420billion years calculation from....On the one hand it answered my long question of how long it takes from AA to PETALE and from there to reunification/Re-merging back with creation on the other hand i have never come across this information so far though i still clearly have alot to learn, i am curious.... Please dont get me wrong i am not saying you are wrong just will like to learn more about this so thats why i am asking you to state your source for this. Thanks in ad.

Salome,
Tosin.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page