Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 31, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through October 31, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andres82

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

Are you sure about this statement?
I have read in the contacts that Semjase did not wish to remarry because it was too painful for her to love and have lost her husband.

After all think about it- The spirit shall always remain. But the person will never come back, never ever ever. You can wait to join this person again when your united with creation but that will take a very long time. And if the spirit comes back it is a different person with a different personality?
Unless, the plejarens love eachothers spirits which wouldn't make too much sense for after all Semjase did say that it hurt her too much.
I will find the quote for you.
here:

Semjase:
364. I wouldn't like to marry again.

365. On the one hand, because the loss of a human being by death gives me very much grief, and on the other hand, because I have found a very important task in my activities, which can hardly be reconciled with a marriage.

Billy:
But, girl, death might not mean the loss of a human being for you, if I understand your "loss" correctly. Or is it meant in such a way as what I also feel?

Semjase:
366. I know your feelings; yes, I mean it in that sense.

Billy:
I understand; please excuse me. I didn't want to hit you in your inside

[Source]http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_115 - Scroll to line 364, Semjase.

And, to dear John,

"Every human contains a fraction of creation, that enlivens us, and is within us as spirit".

That is correct however I am unsure if it is the equivalent of what is said...

Salome
Andres
Lyrian Wisdom =]

Alagna

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andres,

Am I sure about what statement? Worry is not the same thing as grief.

Dictionary.com defines:

wor·ry
[wur-ee, wuhr-ee] verb, -ried, -ry·ing, noun, plural -ries.
verb (used without object)
1. to torment oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; fret.
2. to move with effort: an old car worrying uphill.
verb (used with object)
3. to torment with cares, anxieties, etc.; trouble; plague.
4. to seize, especially by the throat, with the teeth and shake or mangle, as one animal does another.
5. to harass by repeated biting, snapping, etc.

grief
[greef]
noun
1. keen mental suffering or distress over affliction or loss; sharp sorrow; painful regret.
2. a cause or occasion of keen distress or sorrow.
Idioms
3. come to grief, to suffer disappointment, misfortune, or other trouble; fail: Their marriage came to grief after only two years.
4. good grief, (used as an exclamation of dismay, surprise, or relief): Good grief, it's started to rain again!

To worry is to constantly attack yourself, like a wolf tearing at its prey until it has made its kill, over people, places and things that you fear of losing. An example would be when people worry about losing a loved one. Another example would be worrying about losing your health. And yet another example would be when people worry about money. All these things deal with the material realm and tend to deal with some unknown future event. Some might point out that some people worry about going to Hell; but we learn from Billy this is fiction, or a material idea only. So when you have your mind occupied or attacked by “disturbing thoughts” there is little room or time for studying spiritual ideas – that is the basic idea I am trying to convey.

Grief too can consume the mind; but as we learn from Billy’s teaching on grief that Robyn wrote recently, “Indeed, that life goes on is a fact, but truly grief creates in people a fresh start, because grief is an 'artist or agent of transformation' and also creates positive changes in life that the human could never obtain without grief.” So grief is created by (a surprise) an unfortunate circumstance, like losing a loved one. Then is must be worked through and overcome, which can be a spiritual experience.

Best regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 266
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jshwjsh Quetzal's wives had approached Jshrjsh Semjase about marriage to Quetzal. If she had accepted at that time, it would have required her to leave the mission because in their customs they must separate from each other for a length of time.

Could this have been the reason why she turned it down at the time?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 149
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it is that there is very little truth left within the texts of the christian bible because of the countless re writings and insertions of explanations and ideas from successive generations up to this day. So I now add my little bit and try and reverse the process back to the truth (in my mind). I think to myself "what a wonderful time this is to be materially alive", we being here now within Billy's lifetime amongst us. My life has been one continuall search for what I deem to be the real truth.
After many twist and turns, some were nearly fatal, I discovered Billy.
I now feel comfortable within and continue my re-education.
Peace John

Jacob

Post Number: 732
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2011 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I have read and interpreted from the CRs is that Semjase and Quetzal simply do not have that kind of love for each other, but are just good friends.
On a side-note, there is no need to mention their titles, since they are humans, just like us, just with a lot more knowledge and wisdom.
Eduard is a ban-srut, but he doesn't use that title at all, and is 'just' Billy or Eduard, depending how to people want to call him.

In the past, which can also be read in the CRs Eduard mentioned that titles are "Schall und Rauch" (noise and smoke), and that a title should never have influence on how people treat other people.

The whole problem is with titles on this planet, that the current Earth human population in general tends to idolize and treat people differently because of his/her title(s).

A title like elo-JHWH, JHWH, Srut, or Ban-Srut should an indication and a stimulation for people that it is possible for everyone to reach these very high levels of knowledge and wisdom, it should provoke people to learn, but it should not make people submissive and awe-struck without working on themselves.

(Message edited by jacob on August 23, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Andres82

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

What if you were to worry about your friend’s mind and/or his sanity? That is certainly not a materialistic worry. Or worry for the earth?
We act upon worry. Worries are necessary because they send signals to us that something is wrong and that something needs to be changed. Yes it is ridiculous to worry about something that is inevitable because there can be no way of changing it.

Is the worry of a person losing their crop and only food for the year not justified?

Of course, I understand the point you are making, and I do not have wants or needs for material possession and therefore I would like to show you other types of worry which are far more different.

It is necessary to worry about things like the earth because it is our home and it is alive as well and because we have a responsibility to other lesser evolved beings – The Animal Kingdom. So I don’t see the logic in not worrying about it. Yes again, it is ridiculous to plague your mind with worrying but they are signals and why would you choose to sit there with this plague in your mind? Would you sit there having the worries as company or would you get annoyed by them and get up and do something to relieve yourself from them?

At this point in time we live in a materialistic world for we ourselves are made of matter because If you didn’t have water – a materialistic necessity, you would die.

So what of worrying for water that you don’t have?

Or what if you worried that you would die because you were in the middle of nowhere with no food or water. The only worry that I would duly justify in this case is a worry for your own body. Because you can never replace it; it will only exist once and then you have lost that life times opportunities in learning and in the accumulation of spiritual wisdom and that life’s joys.

If I worried for the destruction of the habitat of some animal of whom I don’t own that too is a different type of worry.

To not worry is nearly a way of saying that you don’t care. However you can also not worry but care for the earth and do this by caring and loving it and helping from your own love and will. However, I worry about the earth, I certainly do. I worry about Humanity and about all of the beings on this planet and as applies for all the beings throughout the Multiverse because it is only natural that I do so. It’s a different type of worry, a caring worry and it is also a sign for us to make a change.

Nor do I talk of something as ridiculous as going to hell, the very Idea is inconceivable for hell doesn’t exist I knew this long before I read any of the Meier material.

So this, a different but necessary type of worry, do you see?

Thank you =]

Salome
Andres
Lyrian in Spirit and Wisdom

Alagna

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andres,

I get what you are saying; but I think my friend you are misunderstanding the meaning and use of the word “worry.”

Very interestingly, the Merriam-Webster online dictionary has a slightly different definition of ‘worry.’

transitive verb
1 dialect British : choke, strangle.
2 a : to harass by tearing, biting, or snapping especially at the throat b : to shake or pull at with the teeth <a > c : to touch or disturb something repeatedly d : to

So the word ‘worry’ is by definition a stranglehold, or chokehold, or something disturbed repeatedly.

You said, “Would you sit there having the worries as company or would you get annoyed by them and get up and do something to relieve yourself from them?”

Once you “relieve yourself” from worry -- you are no longer worrying. Like any human living today on earth, it is easy to find yourself worrying about something. You got it, the important thing is to catch yourself and stop doing it.

All those things you mentioned like worrying about a friend’s mind, or worrying about the earth, or worrying about food, animals, water, etc., are all material concerns. I think it would be better to say that, you are ‘concerned’ about the earth. Or you are ‘aware’ of the destruction of an animal’s habitat and want to make improvements.

Best regards,
Anthony

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For my 2 cents worth I think there is enough evidence in the world today to prove that stress is a strong negative force on our health. When you worry about something you cause unnecessary stress within. Rid yourself of worry/stress. Try to approach things logically or worry/stress free. This does'nt mean not to be concerned or care for something.
Peace John

Justsayno

Post Number: 398
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andres, I have a plaque in my kitchen which says Sheila's Kitchen - Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
I hadn't realized until someone pointed out to me that this is also one of the 12 steps of AA. But that doesn't really matter because they are good words to live by.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Alagna

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John,

Now lets talk about your two sentences, the one from that guy’s book and the one you quoted. So how do we know that the bible quote is false or religious?

The bible says, "He that sent me is with me - the father hath not left me alone". This sentence is obviously religious because we know that everyone is personally responsible, so there is no father or creator standing with anybody. We are on our own, but in the logic of Creation.

You say (I assume you quote Billy), "Every human contains a fraction of creation, that enlivens us, and is within us as spirit". This sentence is nothing like the first, as we are now hearing about spirit form. But I think there is definitely a connection between the two sentences as you suggest. And it is that each individual spirit is (standing next to each other as) a fraction of Creation – so we are never alone. We have each other. So although there is no one with 'me' to share my responsibility, Creation "...hath not left me alone."

Best regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 267
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are we (the spiritform) not literally enveloped by Creation?

After all, at the atomic and sub-atomic levels, what exactly are our bodies made of?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 733
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, we are totally enveloped by the Creation, the matter of our bodies is from the Creation, even when the spirit form enlivens our body and controls it (down to genetic/cellular level), on the atomic and sub-atomic level it is the Creation who controls it.
This does not rule out the possibility for the human to control his/her body totally (in case of 'spirit-assisted' teleportation), whereby a human being is able to use his/her spirit via the material-consciousness-block to teleport him/herself over very great distances in the Universe.
Our body is course-material energy (aka so-called baryonic matter), basically highly concentrated spirit-energy.
All matter and all energy forms whatsoever are concentrated forms of spirit-energy.

(Message edited by jacob on August 25, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it our spirit is continually transmitting messages to us.The problem is we usually are not aware of this but for some who do happen to get one through, so to speak, it is to the religiously indoctrinated interpreted as a message from god.
So to the religious they sense that god is always with them guiding them and so forth. When in reality they are being guided by themselves (their spirit), a benefit we recieve via the evolution of our consciousness.
This is how I understand it please correct me if I am wrong.
Peace John

Indi

Post Number: 615
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John
I think it is important to remind ourselves that the spirit itself does not think (Billy has said this point blank) or therefore send messages - it is a power source, just as a battery in the car is. The battery (spirit) provides the power so that the car (consciousness + body) can run, but does not guide the car as such. The spirit is completely neutral.

The consciousness block, has a material and a spiritual aspect though, and it is being open to that part of the overall consciousness block that connects to our material consciousness block that allows us to draw from the eons of wisdom rather than just the wisdom gained in this incarnation.

The spirit needs the overall consciousness block in order to connect to and power our material consciousness and to receive the power gained from the processing of our learnings etc.. so, it is a power source connected by an overall consciousness to our material consciousness - for the purpose of mutual gains.

Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Elreyjr

Post Number: 247
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

if you may:

could someone please tell where the consciousness block is physically located vis a vis the spirit which was said to be located as a web like structure in our body? what has the material brain got to do with the consciousness block?

Jun
My will be done

Rarena

Post Number: 703
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jun,

It resides around the planet you last inhabited unless you die in space where it will quickly find another planet suitable for your evolutionary level.

The brain is a link in the chain of Gheist and Gemute...

Salome

Smukhuti

Post Number: 611
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun,

It has been discussed many times before that the spirit has the size of the tip of a needle pin, it resides in the Superior Colliculus inside of the human brain, but its energy spreads out in web-like fashion over the human body, enlivening every cell.

The Consciousness Block (=whole consciousness block) is the spiritual energy that drives the material consciousness and the material subconsciousness and material central-consciousness, and it is present in the whole body.

The big brain (cerebrum) is the seat of the material consciousness while the small brain (cerebellum) is where material subconsciousness resides. The brain have other functions like hosting the spirit, sending and receiving impulses through the nervous system for proper function of the 5 material senses, also the material subconsciousness interacts with the Psyche; plus many more functions.
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 250
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

got it but, is it not the overall consciousness block you are referring to?

Hello Sub,

in effect both the spirit and the consciousness block are spirit energy and are both all over the body. then upon death, however, the spirit goes in the beyond while the consciousness block dissolves into the overall consciousness block located around the planet where the human died.

Thanks to both of you for the prompt reply.

Jun
My will be done

Rarena

Post Number: 704
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jun,

Overall? Have not heard that one... means the same as total, entire, all encompassing or comprehensive... English does not do many of the ideas justice. It used to be called the CCB Comprehensive Consciousness Block and stores all thoughts, feelings and emotions. When we become more evolved it begins to expand to the rest of the solar system and universe... but while we are at this stage it is limited to our planet.

Salome

Elreyjr

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

thanks for the reply.

as you can see, a few post back, Robyn also used the term "overall consciousness block" as it is the latest official translation for "comprehensive consciousness block" as she told me months back on this forum. agree there is similarity.

Jun
My will be done

Jacob

Post Number: 752
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The king of the hill

When a human is born into this world, is it in a small village, town, city or part of a metropolis, one of the first thing he learns are his direct surroundings, after a while they are very well known, the parental home, the neighbourhood, every corner, every little street, every river that passes next or through and every hill.

This is quite normal because a human being (as a rule of thumb) is limited at a very young age where to go and what and how to explore, but after a while, after a few years a human will thoroughly know his direct environment, having the pride to know his direct surroundings very, very well, it can make him feel like the king of the hill.

However, this wont last, it will change, forever.

When the human gets older, his abilities to explore and travel in greater distances increase, however the sheer vastness of the wider surroundings, the state, the country, the continent, the world make it impossible for him to know all the world in his lifetime, the more he explores, the more he should and could realize how limited he is in his understanding, experience and knowledge of the world.

Now for the analogy in consciousness-related evolution, when a human starts gathering knowledge it is very well possible he feels as a king of the hill about his knowledge, but once the knowledge expands and reaches in more and more facets of the physical, consciousness-related and spiritual, he will very soon reach a point where he realizes that he is standing at the beginning of a wide open space, he will realize that everyone, regardless where they are standing in their evolution is exactly the same, on a common journey towards relative perfection, towards the Creation, into infinity, a never ending evolution in BEING.

He will realize, that what no matter what he knows, his unknowing, his ignorance is incomprehensible larger, then whatever he knows, that will give him the absolute knowledge, experience and wisdom that he is the same and equal to every human in the grand unity of the Creation.

*side note, its possible to ‘Google’ about the Zambezi river, when you have never been there, but its impossible to ‘Google’ the experience of actually being there, just the intellectual knowledge does not make one knowing.
Salome,
Jacob

Elreyjr

Post Number: 260
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thank you so much.

I surmise we really have to test the water every time ourselves so we can get the feel of it and not to simply depend on somebody else's
knowledge/recollection/memory.

Jun
My will be done

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day My FIGU Mates!

When i was a baby i was christened church of England

I also went to a born again christian meeting when i was about 20 and they asked me to say words to join the church

Can i say or do anything to make sure i am not carrying any bad vibrations from the church voodoo? How Can i renounce it? i can just make my own words or is it specific?

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page