Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 03, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through December 03, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then you would be most interested in searching for a video call "Cymatics - " by a Swiss physician, artist, and scientist named Dr. Hans Jenny. Who was inspired by none other than Rudolf Steiner. Go figure. If you are interested in sound and vibration and the affects

Watch part 4 of the video with great interest in the 20:00 mark. The patterns of vibration move the sand in a rotating direction like a swirl galaxy.

Some of these patterns also can be found in the Rosslyn Chapel. If I can remember correctly some of these patterns when vibrated at a vocal level are the same patterns on the wall of this chapel.

Davidmg

Memo00

Post Number: 519
Posted on Monday, September 12, 2011 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Davidmg

thanks, it is a very interesting video (the figure i liked more was the one that looks like a caterpillar moving). It proves that the axiom that says: "All vibrates" its true and that what gives its specific characteristics to each thing in the universe is the difference in its vibration.

Salome

Memo00

Post Number: 520
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU friends

here a little more on the number .142857 repeated infinitely which appears when dividing any non multiple of 7 between 7.

I searched on the web and i found that this number is a so called "cyclic number". There exist other numbers like this with similar properties like: 0588235294117647 and many others. There is a wikipedia article about the number 142857 and many websites devoted entirely to it.

One of the properties of this six digit number sequence on any of its six variations is that:

142+857=999
428+571=999
etc...

now, remember this is a decimal number (1/7= 0,142857...)
so the 999 is in truth 0.9999999999999...

I made a little research about the number.999999999999 and according to mathematicians 0.999... = 1 (theres also a wikipedia article about it)

So my conclusion is that: any number in the universe multiplied against .142857 (on any of its 6 "versions)" gives a result which is equal to .999 which in turn is equal to 1. Being the number 1 unity, oneness, the ALL, the whole Creation.

Another thing that i discovered and that i havenīt seen in websites devoted to this number is that divided against any number it gives as a result the "pattern" but if divided specifically against 3 it gives a result .333 or .666...

for example:

142857/3= 47619

and 47+619= 666

285714/3= 95238

and 95+238= 333

and so on you obtain things like .999...

showing again a special relationship between the numbers 3 and 7.

There are still many things to be said but i think this is enough for now. In the future i plan to share some things i have found about the numbers 3,7 and 12 and music (not the classic stuff about Phi that you can find all over the web, in videos, etc)

Salome

Joiningthedots

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I came across this geometric analysis by Col. R. S. Beard of the Giza pyramid in relation to the golden section many years ago and it was the most self- complete analysis of the various angles etc that I'd come across. I'd photocopied it and kept it in a fading journal but thankfully it is now available on the internet.

http://www.fq.math.ca/Scanned/6-1/beard.pdf

The most startling aspect of this geometry is that the tip of the pyramid coincides with the focal point of an ellipse and so seems to deeply relate to other elliptical functions such as gravitational orbits around the sun as well as certain equations used in special relativity.

Having looked at the Giza Pyramid structure for many years off and on I've come to the tentative conclusion that It was originally designed as some sort of naturally tuned amplifier based on the principles of a Helmholtz cavity resonator - The queens chamber seems to be at the pyramid's colossal centre of mass and somehow pumped long wave 'mass radiation' or distortions (similar to modern waveguides) into the grand gallery which acted as a sort of smooth surfaced amplification chamber tuned by a sliding tuning mechanism at opening of the King's chamber - the stone coffin may have been filled with some liquid (mercury?) for final tuning of the internal volume of the entire cavity - with the piezo electrical effect of the granite slabs over the King's chamber contributing to the final functionality - The Beard Golden section analysis linked above would support such a tuned antenna for either reception or transmission purposes.

Asket speaks of the surface of the pyramid having been covered with marble slabs to water proof it for flood refuge - but hints that this was not its original function having been built thousands of years earlier.

cheers
Tom

Joiningthedots

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2011 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello good FIGU people

Was wondering if any one knows if the Plejarens have given any clues in the contact notes about their numerical mathematical system - is it base 10 or base 12 or another?

Also - I discovered this mathematical relationship between pi, phi( golden section 1.618) and the base of the natural logarithm e(2.71828) about 15 years ago whilst experimenting with physics and maths constants - I've not seen this elsewhere - it may be interesting to some of you - not sure if it has any deeper significance or simply a numeric coincidence...

Basically: 7pi/5e = phi (to 3 or 4 significant figures)

If you algebraically rearrange the equation then you can isolate the 7 (note that the asterisk '*' designates multiplication)
(5 * e) / (pi * phi) = 7 (actually 7.000067918)

Basically - depending on how accurate you choose the original values for pi,phi and e, you arrive very close to the rational number 7

Also - further rearrangements can reveal other relationships that seem to produce values very near to whole (rational) numbers. For example 5 multiplied by pi multiplied by phi squared reveals a number very close to 6 for practical purposes
5*pi*(phi^2) = 6 (actually 5.99908074)

So multiplying the 2 equations together creates a multiplication of 7.000067918 & 5.99908074
This strangely turns out to be 41.99976402... or very close to 42

(42 = Douglas Adams' meaning of life ;-) )

cheers
Tom

Edward

Post Number: 2222
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom....

Am not that of an expert in formulas(; kinda washed away through the years due
to me not utilizing them, alas...), but, I think their numerical mathematical
system would be quite Upgraded in compared to ours.

And, the Plejarans did mention that pi, is not yet as complete as it should
be. Thus, Earth man still has some work to do to resolve that problematique(;
just as Einstein's work is not complete).

There will be very much UPGRADES in our future to come...: one day we will
reach TRUE Creational Science...in her TRUE State Of Being....

Edward.

Joiningthedots

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Yes I remember being startled when I read about the incompleteness of pi in the contact notes. I remember thinking 'what else is there to a ratio of circumference and radius?'

Having pondered and researched this I now believe that the pi extension required may have something to do again with elliptical equations as used in gravitational and relativistic calculations - A circle is a special case of an ellipse with the major axis having the same length as the minor axis - surprisingly there seems to be no simple formula (as there is with a circle) to determine the circumference of an ellipse - strange-

So it is conceivable that the equation for a 2d circle (c=2*pi*r) is the result of the simplification of a more complex (and more general) elliptical equation - a simplification that is only valid when the major and minor axis lengths are equal - the question then becomes what is the formula BEFORE the simplification takes place?

I sometimes wish that Billy had had a more traditional maths/physics education as part of his early training to be able to ask more technical questions ;-) but I understand his main mission is of a more spiritual nature.

cheers
Tom

Memo00

Post Number: 532
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tom

according to Billy and his ET friends the original measurements of the great pyramid contain a lot scientific information but they will not reveal them (well in one contact report it is said that the original height was 152.5m). The great pyramid has served many purposes through its history. One thing that has been said is that the architects were very advanced ETs who calculated all the future changes of Earth and that at some point the pyramid will show us a very important event in outer space or something like that...

I think Plejaren math system is base 10.

Salome

Joiningthedots

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the moderator - my post re the pyramids (post #1 and this post) may be better transferred on the pyramid thread - which I didn't know about at the time - I post this one re the pyramids to reply to Memo00's post #532 here for thread continuity.

Hello Memo00

Thank you for the info re the height. At 152.5m high this would translate to just over 500 feet - a tad higher than the 'calculated original' measures of approx 481 -484 feet). So either the water proof limestone capping was thicker than thought or (perhaps more likely) the pyramid had its own original outer capping material installed by the creators and that was removed through antiquity to be later replaced by the limestone waterproofing for deluge and comet protection as is mentioned in the notes. I don't think this difference in height changes the validity of the Beard geometric analysis as it is derived from numeric ratios that would still be applicable for different absolute heights.

I remember thinking years ago 'where on earth' did people come up with the concept that there were 90 degrees in a right-angle and so 360 degrees in a full circle - rather than a nice rounded whole number like 100 degrees in a right-angle and 400 degs in a full circle and read that the Babylonians/Sumerians were probably responsible with their base 60 math system. I wonder now if the babylonians/sumerians had had the knowledge passed to them from the ancient ETs.

It is interesting to note that the named designations for the 12 classic houses of the zodiac (Aries, Taurus, Leo etc) have also been lost in antiquity but I expect they first came from the early ETs considering the surprising acknowledgement in the contact notes that there is a reality to astrology beyond the trite newspaper forecasts most people are familiar with.

Does anyone know if the Plejarens mention a universal 'natural' measure of length?- (something like the old sacred cubits etc rather than our arbitrary human meter and foot) -I remember reading in the contact notes that the use of lightyears did not represent an accurate measure of distance and also recall from somewhere in the notes (correct me please if my recollection is inaccurate) Billy being given alternate dimensions for the Beamships based on the Plejaren measurement system. This had surprised Billy as he seemed to have assumed the Plejarens had always been speaking of terrestrial units of measure. I can't help but think that many of the seemingly arbitrary and disconnected constants of nature as mentioned in standard science texts would reveal deeper harmonious relationships between them if we had the proper units of time, distance and mass applied to them.

cheers
Tom

Mahigitam

Post Number: 466
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are feeling good. I would like to know if there exist a relationship between the colors that we see and the 12 musical notes used in western music. (something like when certain birth days are associated with colors and stones).

Thank you very much for your time.
Salome

Yes, there exists a relationship. There are people who can hear colours, and other people can see musical notes.

I think, Memo is not asking pertaining to biological concepts(synesthesia) but of astrology domain..
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Memo00

Post Number: 539
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

What i wanted to know is if he could give a list of the 12 musical notes and their relationship with the colors we see as he has given a list for other things like birth days and colors and stones related with them, the colors of the aura and evolution, letters and their numerical value, etc.

I have heard about persons using drugs seeing music and hearing colors etc. and i thought it was all an hallucination, but maybe thereīs something more about it (my understanding is that with so called "psychedelic" drugs sometimes you can see real things but the average person cannot tell what is real and what is not because they donīt have enough self control, something similar as with someone with schizophrenia (Billy said Edgar Cayce had this).

I havenīt heard before about synesthesia, thanks for that one. Iīll research into the subject. If this seeing sounds and/or hearing colors is uniform (that is, if it is more or less the same for all those with synesthesia) then maybe from there i can obtain the right values for colors and sounds.

Salome

Zanderson

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this has real promise.
Echo location is used by blind persons to actually see using sound.
However the precision of this sight is limited. If one can be thought to actually hear colors along with using echo location (seeing sound) then the blind could benefit immensely. This would make for a every interesting scientific research. Think of how many blind persons who would benefit but even those who aren't blind but were thought from early how to expand the average uses of their senses. It would be like living in an entirely new world (once control has been established of-course).
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Earthling

Post Number: 605
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A neural condition that tangles the senses so that people hear colors and taste words could yield important clues to understanding how the brain is organized, according to a new review study."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/11/111123-evolution-brain-synesthesia-taste-colors-sounds-creative-science/

Zanderson

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting Article Earthling....

So persons are out there who have expanded the average use of their senses (although it appears they were born that way).

I wonder if there is any benefit (spiritually) in perceiving the world in such a manner with our senses. Like how its alluded here that the sixth and seventh senses aids in such a regards.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Memo00

Post Number: 540
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends

i have researched a little about the subject and it seems that different persons with sound-color synesthesia experience different colors with the very same musical tones. So at least from this i cannot find a logical, universal association between the 12 tones (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A# and B) and the 12 colors (3 primary, 3 secondary and 6 tertiary).

I have tried in the past to make a geometrical association comparing the wavelength of each tone as used in todayīs western music tuning system (equal temperament) and the wavelength of the colors but until today i havenīt found a clear relationship. Also today i just discovered that supposedly colors like magenta donīt even have a single wavelength associated with them (for more info on this check: http://www.biotele.com/magenta.html)

So in a way iīm like in the beginning but at least i learned some new things...

Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 606
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

fwiw, Jimi Hendrix used to describe, see and hear, music and emotions, as colors .

Cpl

Post Number: 588
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,

You really want to talk with Wassily Kandinsky LOL. I presume you've already tried comparing frequencies of colors with sounds in a very general manner rather than specifically? Yellow e.g being a very high frequency color would equate or relate to high frequency sounds, the blues and purples heavier sounds and therefore heavier frequencies etc.

My guess is that we will need sensitive scientific equipment to accurately read and equate specific colors with specific sounds. The earliest studies in this area, of course, were at the Bauhaus with Kandinsky, Mondrian. Itten and Klee, though they, of course, did not have sensitive equipment available to help them.

A number of scientists, colorists, artists, musicians, color therapists and others (some crackpots too, of course) are working on this but it seems we still lack the sensitive equipment.

It might be a matter of finding the right researcher in the right studio or laboratory with some envelop-pushing equipment.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Memo00

Post Number: 541
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris

Using a very general association of only the traditional 7 musical tones vs the traditional 7 colors of the rainbow, the list would be from lowest to highest frequency C (do) = Red , D (re) = Orange, E (mi) = Yellow, F (fa) = Green, G (sol) = cyan (usually called blue), A (la) = blue (usually called indigo) and finally B (si) = violet.

It is interesting to note that according to Billy the violet color (in the aura) means low development (and at the same time it is the highest frequency in the visible spectrum) and pink (magenta) is the lowest of all (which if you saw the link in my last post doesnīt even have a frequency associated with it in the visible spectrum, which could mean it is created by the mind)

Here another interesting article on colors: http://www.biotele.com/color_perception.html

It seems that our brain "calibrates" what our eyes perceive so that we see more or less the same colors. Then why persons with synesthesia see very different things with the same musical tones? I donīt know.

Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 589
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,

Violet like green is very difficult color to define consensually. Exactly what shade, luminosity or tonal quality it is that Billy is referring to as “violet” one can only wonder, though we can basically guess. Some will perceive a purplish, bluish ultramarine as violet while others may refer to a reddish mauve (just before it returns to red in the cycle) as violet. Yet the blue and red that tinge these ranges are quite different in qualities.

Murky mauves -- colors one of my art teachers insisted did not exist and were always maroon, or purple and violet – have long been associated with the worst aura qualities, and mauves are closer to dark reds as pigments or colors.

Violet is the complimentary to the golden color or glow seen in mediation as one looks within. The two come alternately and rhythmically as a form of inner simultaneous contrast.

“Then why persons with synesthesia see very different things with the same musical tones?”
They are perhaps interpreting the tones and music differently and so the color calibration or interpretation comes out differently. Perhaps this is a case of color lost in translation; whereas one would imagine a scientific piece of equipment to always calibrate any specific shape or sound with its specific color.

Kind regards,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Corey

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Nachwort (epiloque) to the Kelch der Wahrheit (pg 389) Mariann Uehlinger wrote that most Earth humans have a pink aura but you can work your way up to a clear blue. Does anyone know the contact report that contains the information regarding the colors of the human aura and how they relate to spiritual development?

Salome

Corey

Scott

Post Number: 2223
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

If I recall it is mentioned by Semjase in the earlier contact notes, but I couldn't tell you off hand which contact it was. I do remember violet/pink was indicative of "lower" spiritual evolution and blue was considered "higher"

Scott

Patm

Post Number: 124
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott/Corey,

It was actually Ptaah. See contact 85 (15Sep1977)

63/But you do know, the violet color indeed corresponds to a very low level of development, and that only faith in something wrong can call up this color in the aura.

PatM

Corey

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott, that sounds about right. Does anyone know the exact contact number?

Salome

Corey

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page