Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through November 29, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Destiny can be determined by your actions or inaction by you and you alone. Which will have an affect on your destiny base on you reaction , action or inaction. Destiny starts with your thoughts. After many cycles (hours, days, years) this can forge the thinking in our in your consciousness that will eventually be played out in your daily life through our words or actions. Be it with in your house or outside where you live or in your job. Day after day and year after year these thoughts get built up in your consciousness and eventually form part of your personality which is also apart of what we call habits be it good habits or not so good habits. It all depends on how these thoughts have been formed in the first place from internal as well as external events and processes. If you have violent thoughts they will most undoubtedly cause you and others great sorrow and misery. We have met... so, I know that is not you. This can also be seen in nature through the cycles of plants. Depending what you feed the plant, this will result in the purity and/or health of the plant. And therefore will affect the next life of the plant (aka the seed). The same can be said for anyone in this life and for the next life. Depending on how someone feeds their consciousness, this most certainly will have an affect on the physical and mental health of that persons life, and therefore also can affect the seed of the next life (aka re-incarnation). Sometime but not always you can see it in the faces of people. Some have rough, angry, sad or fearful looking faces showing that they have lived a very difficult life for which they have reacted or not reacted to events in their life. While others do not. Regardless of who we are, each moment in our life has to be looked carefully without fear so we can determine what type of course our spirit's needs to evolve to best of it's ability and to enhance our current existence for this life and our next.

The Spirit Symbol "Connection" might serve here. If I remember correctly the ring on the left represents the physical, while the ring on the right represents the spiritual. And where there is the space between the the two rings represent the mind/psyche. Even though the two rings are each of there own existence, there is a connection that is held through our minds. And with in our minds we all have the might to create many things that can be connected to both of or worlds in the physical and the spiritual.

Davidmg

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 565
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey david,
your concept of destiny is parrallel to my own understanding of the term. it is very nice ro hear from you after such time, and your opinion on the matter of destiny, and personal viewpoint is very wonerful.

i have not looked to much into the spirit symbols, but i am wondering if there is some guide to explain the basic method of how to understand/translate the elements of te symbols?

years ago, i got myself a tattoo for personal reasons of symbolic significance...
then about 4-5 months ago, while looking through the spirit symbols, i suprisingly stumbled upon it. i was intrigued by the similarity betwen it's meaning, and the meaning i associated with my tattoo.
when i translated the meaning from german to english, it wrote "succsessful peace efforts".
i am interested in oneday purchasing the book and studying the symbols for meditative purposes.

Eduardo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

First I want to say that my heart burst in to happiness, hope and joy knowing that you Billy and FIGU are the bringers of truth and that because of your mission, me and many other humans are awakening and finding the true teachings of the spirit. Thank you!and all the people involved to get this information out!

My question is: I found out about Billy and his mission two years ago. I started reading, watching videos etc. I found your mission, teachings and your stories quite special to me. I actually visited FIGU in Switzerland in April of this year BTW loving loving people/core group. But since a month or two ago I really begun to take everything very serious and apply your teachings in to my daily life and to be honest there is not even a minute that goes by without thinking about your teachings, mission, how all this apply to me and how I stand In between all this information. My question is does all this is coming to me from my spiritual block? I cannot explain how I find your material, it was like a felt the need and will to learn and to look for the truth, could it be some kind of impulse from my consciousness? Is it possible for me on my next life to fall in to religious beliefs? Somehow I feel everything is coming back to me.
Thank you. Billy/FIGU

Redbeard

Post Number: 205
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduardo,

Your story is not that unusual for the folks that frequent this forum or have in the past.... However from my own personal experiences and observations of humans I have contact with as a group, someone looking for the truth without preconceived thinking is much more rare and very difficult to find. The chance of you becoming religious in a next life decreases the more that you assimilate and understand and apply the teachings to yourself now in the present.

It is easy to read for mental stimulation as this material is that but we must seek the bottom line, the perceptible truth in all of life and our activities. You can consider yourself fortunate in this life to not be blocked by enslaved thinking but now the work begins as you have shared. I have come out of Religion in this life because of the inner conflicts that arose with truths that seemed evident to myself, and my hatred for being lied to.

With that in mind I/we must also be wary of lying to ourselves about who or what we are in life, but instead focus on whether or not we are achieving progress with personal growth in grasping the true meanings of life and the control of self and thinking so as to gain even more wisdom from the knowledge.

If you search in a serious way and are truly honest with yourself and about your position in life with regard to the spiritual teachings being applied and using these truths to change toward a positive direction, then my opinion would be that in subsequent lives you will be drawn to the truth again and again.....

Welcome, great question!
Peace, Matt

Sarah

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you don't mind me asking a question, according to one of the contact reports, it mentioned something about how they only read your mind only in an emergency. I assume, one reason could be to figure out where a persons hurt, but if their mute for example.

But, this posed another question. If were not ready for contact yet due to our spritually level, due they still read your thoughts?

A friend of mind told me they read your thoughts, and store it in a database.O_o

Thank you for your time.

Love,
Sarah

Teesoft

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah to my knowledge the Plejarens are not allowed to read anyone thought except for certain special and rare cases....Here are few cases i know of:
1) When you are conected with the mission and there must be a reason for this.

2) When you pose a danger to the mission or to them in any form!

3) When they want to send non consciouse inpulses to people e.g Scientist and other related people.

And something to be remembered is they do not delve deeply into the innermost part of our thought/mind... I think there was an extremely rare case they broke those this rule due to them being manipulated each time cus our thought are so unstable... I think that was the only case!

Salome,
Tosin

Marbar

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Billy made the book "The Deadly Might of Thoughts and Feelings", how can one's own thoughts hurt someone else? Can someone please explain?

Sarah

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think what it is, is that your thought that you have, tend to cause most people to have a rather unpleasant facial expression.

It could be inferred then that negative thought woulnt make a rather poor first impression.

A person may bea good boy or girl, but if they don't make a good first impression, then it will be hard to nearly impossible to really regain that trust.

So I suppose directing your thought could be one way of saying, "Please try to make a good first impression."

I could be wrong in my guess though.

Indi

Post Number: 633
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marbar
Billy has written a book called 'Macht der Gedanken' or 'Might of Thoughts'. The title you mention 'The Deadly Might of Thoughts and Feelings' is an article written by Billy, and published in special bulletin #55.

Dyson and Vivienne translated it and you can read it on the FOM site at:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Deadly_Might_Of_Thoughts_And_Feelings

Within this article your question is answered. If you read it and still have questions please ask further.
Salome
Robyn

Sarah

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you wanted a hard copy of the book, is it the kind you can order in a book store, or does it have an isbn?

Rarena

Post Number: 717
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Macht der Gedanken is a 229 page hard cover book produced by Billy in Switzerland. You must purchase from FIGU.org Switzerland or possibly Germany, it is in German. Do not send check but send Swiss Confoederatio Helvetica Francs CHF (they do not use Euros) and add CHF 10 for postage and handling per book. Either that, or go to Hinterschmidrüti to get them in person on Sundays during the summer...
https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=52Macht der Gedanken<<< Online Shop
At this time, the website indicates this book may also be purchased for CHF 40 (CHF 30 plus CHF 10 postage) here, they do not accept credit cards or US dollars add CHF 10 per book Send to: FIGU SSSC CH-8495 Hinterschmidrüti /Schmidrüti ZH.

Indi

Post Number: 634
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sarah
re 'Macht der Gedanken'. You can order the German version as Randy has shown, however, if you wait for a bit, there is a translation into English being done of that book which will be available for purchase also. I will keep the forum informed as I know that this book will be one that many others will also want to have.
Salome
Robyn

Corey

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got Macht der Gedanken in my last book order and I am reading it now. It is a very good book I highly recommend it. It deals with how to attain nuetral-postiv-ausgeglichenheit, breaks down positive thoughts from negative thoughts, influences on the Unterbewusstsein (uncouncious)and all the imaginable subtopics delving into the Bewusstsein (conciousness) and the Psyche and how to control your thoughts basically what that enables you to be in line with the creative laws and recommendations of Creation. Billy refrences Die Pshyche several times so order them together if you haven't read Die Pshyche yet which is also a very good book a good starting place. IMO translating Macht der Gedanken wouldn't be too fun the German is a little complex.

Btw FIGU accepted US dollars from me just last week just select US dollars before you checkout and then select the "Payment to Swiss Post Account or Registered Letter with bills" option when you are checking out then send cash in the mail to the address you get in the email. I've never sent them CHF always US dollars through the mail and I never had a problem I've done that for at least 5 bookorders or if easier you can just wire them CHF through your bank but that costs a fee.

Salome

Corey

Marbar

Post Number: 190
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This book will be a mush have for me, right next to the "Goblet of Truth".

Robyn, I read some of that article and it made me realized that I'm very vunerable to other people's thoughts.

Rarena

Post Number: 717
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

This does not fit the section thinking and thoughts... we must move this discussion. I do not know how at the moment so I will respond here.

Glad to know you've been able to buy books with US dollars. It was my understanding, they are not a bank and do not take them, but I could be mistaken or there has been a recent change and/or there is someone willing to absorb the spot price differences of our currency: CHF/US$.

Whom specifically (person/organization) do you deal with to buy these books? FIGU.org/Switzerland or some other country? It would save me travel time and spot conversion prices to buy them via email. I've never done so due to Christian's mention they were not a bank. I usually send CHF or pay cash personally since I am a passive member of FIGU.

Salome

Mavi

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

placebos and nocebos, show how strong our thoughts affects us, there's another term call mental viruses, that mean that when a doctor tells somebody that he has few mos. to live or that he has to get an amputation no matter what, that person "buys" that negative command and he makes it happen, no using his mind to heal himself or lookking for alternatives to serve his limb, etc.

Corey

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena,

I just use the FIGU Swizterland gift shop I just checkout, send US dollars, and they send me the German books. This goes for all my book orders going back several years (I believe 2008 was my first one the gift shop only holds records for the last three orders as history). I am a Passive Member too no one has ever sent me an email or anything to send CHF but since you do good for you.

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena,

maybe we should move this coversation here: to the general message board passive member area.
Salome

Corey

Justsayno

Post Number: 413
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mavi you are so right about that. Alternative therapies in my own area proves to me that not everyone believes what their doctor tells them. Yes with the proper tools, the body can heal itself. Energy healing seems to be one tool. I wonder if it is one of the secret sciences?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Sarah

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are some of these alternative therapy's.

Oh by the way Just Say No, its not just being born a homosexual, its being a trans gendered person. I only wish it were as simple as being homosexual.

Edward

Post Number: 2277
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

Well, One can apply his/her - Consciousness Related Powers -, through Thought,
so to speak.

When this is the case, and an individual is quite Powerful; it can do a
considerable amount of damage to an other individual(s). Sort of 'Mind Over
Matter', thing.

And when this is done in a collective fashion, it can be Deadly, even!!

Consciousness Related Powers can Heal and can Destroy, even!

It is Neutral: it is just HOW you use it....

Edward.

Zanderson

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is Hope?

This is what I have so far after thinking about it, not sure how accurate it is though.....

Hope is a matter of the future(usually near) geared towards a positive outcome.
It deals with focusing/directing/guiding one's thoughts and feelings towards a desired outcome in the future. Since the future is as a rule "not written in stone", hope acts up on it in the sense that it becomes the underlining cause to achieve a desired effect in the future for which one's action (physical) is incapable of affecting but as a rule can be brought into reality solely by ones own thoughts and feelings.

In essence it is a variable in the equation of life that makes the probability of a particular positive effect outside the scope of one's action (physical) a reality.
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 585
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And hope disposes even under the worst circumstances and situations, the strength to not only correctly form life, but to also enchant it and to let it appear not only better than it is but to also let it become better than before.

However, to find fulfillment in hope, something must be done, because success and progress come not by chance, but only if one works on it and for it - if one recognizes these connections and fulfils the legitimacies as these are made known by the knowledge and wisdom of the spirit teaching. Also, a person must remain vigilant that the consciousness not be deflected by external material wishes, desires, events and wrong hopes, etc. and distract us from our most internal, creative nature, to achieve the independently effective life. The consciousness and its thoughts as well as the feelings of the psyche must be brought in harmony and combined with our most internal creation-given nature. Thoughts and feelings must be led back and joined with our most true internal nature to really become a person, to be an individual and to remain an individual.
That is my understanding, anyway, from what I have read of the Meier material.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page