Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 31, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through December 31, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 773
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tosin,

This is not a secret, it can be found in the following book:

Die Geschichte Nokodemions, seiner Folgepersönlichkeiten und ihrer Völker und die Voraussagen und Prophetien, des Künders der Neuzeit <billy>
von Bernadette Brand mit der geschätzten Hilfe und Unterstützung;von Billy und Ptaah

The story of Nokodemion, his following personalities, his peoples and the predictions and prophecies of the new age "Billy"
Written by Bernadette Brand with the help of Billy and Ptaah.

Its basically 56 billion years in the level of the high council, then 7x 52 billion years in each of the 7 following pure spirit levels, so its in fact about 420,060,000,000 years at average, calculated from the very first reincarnation as new spirit. The average 60 million years in the pure material realm as a human being.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 2204
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tosin,

You may know this, but here is a chart which Jacob posted which lists the various levels and the approximate time to pass from one level to the next. Scroll down towards to the bottom of the page.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1314576659

Scott

Sonik_01

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And so PETALE is so much more advanced than Billy. And here we are looking up to Billy as this highly advanced lifeform. It forces us to see the simple facts for what they are: Billy is just a simple human being, running the course of his long evolution, just as we are.

Corey

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik,

Don't forget Billy (Nokodemion spirit-form)went from a new spirit form to the level of high council in only 52,000,000 (million) years. That means he went through all seven levels of human existence most Earth humans are somewhere between level two and three. Spent 56,000,000,000 (billion) years at the level of high council. Spent 16,400,000,000 (billion) years evolving at the level of Arahat Athersata before he decided to return once again to the reincarnation process as a human being which took 1,600,000,000 (billion) years to complete... The average Earth human time in the reincarnation cycle is only in the lower millions Billy is advanced dude.

source Die Geschichte Nokodemions

Salome

Corey

Teesoft

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob Thanks i really appreciate this actually i have not read the Die Geschichte Nokodemions book which to my knowledge is in German only......This shows how much i need to lean German even if currently cant but i must cus nearly all the spiritual teaching are in German...

@ Scott thanks actually i have read those before but since i got a new phone i lost the page link and i have been looking for it thanks i am really happy to have the page back as it is very informative.....

How can i get/buy the ''Die Geschichte Nokodemions'' atleast i will keep doing my own personal rough translation untill i learn German.

Salome,
Tosin.

---------------

Hi Tosin
the book is available from here:
https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=44&products_id=409

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on November 01, 2011)

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduard stated that universal love starts to forming in human being after 25-30 million incarnations... How this can be achieved if spirit is present in material realm only for about 80-200 million years?

Salome
Ervin
"I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!" - Zack

Jacob

Post Number: 775
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This was an mistake made by Christian, it is 25-30 million years, not reincarnations, Earth humans are still far away from achieving this.
Salome,
Jacob

Sarah

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, if dreams are essential for your spiritual development, what if up till now your dreams have been nothing but nightmares? Would a person still technically be able to learn from them?

Savio

Post Number: 688
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

>"The average 60 million years in the pure material realm as a human being."

Can you please confirm whether that 60 million years required is the "Total Length of Actual Human Life Time Experienced" or "Start counting from the first incarnation as human being up to the time entering into the High Council realm?

Thanks

Savio

Jacob

Post Number: 777
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It depends on how fast you evolve, if you are really working hard its less then 60 million years effective evolutionary life in the material realm, or it could be over 80 million years in the material realm
When you combine evolution in both the material realm and the beyond, its about 200 million years. (including time your spirit form spends in the beyond.)
However, this is very small compared to the following pure spiritual development.
Salome,
Jacob

Sonik_01

Post Number: 248
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes, he is indeed one advanced dude, but his evolution, the way you put it, adds up to only 74billion,52million years, if he were still a pure spirit form. That is not much when you compare it to the 420billion it takes to reach PETALE. So that's why I said PETALE is so much more advanced than Billy. And the next Creation is so much more advanced than PETALE, not to mention the Absolute Absolutum, which puts things into perspective. We are all (Billy included) just simple mechanisms within Creation running the course of our evolution. Billy may be a little ahead of us, but ultimately, it's not that much when you consider the grand scheme of things. Billy is just a human being that has to evolve, just like us, so we shouldn't be too awestruck about the level of his evolution. We will all get there, and even when we do, we will not be better than what we are. That is all I was trying to say.

Cpl

Post Number: 584
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

Yes, one can definitely learn from nightmares. On one level these show one what it is one fears, what one has decided one does not want to experience by any means. They reveal an unbalanced psychological outlook in which one has not yet come to terms with one's fears with respect to some issue. So basically such nightmares are telling us to look at our fears, and to identify, and resolve the issues surrounding them.

Or it could be that the nightmare is revealing something dangerous about one's present path or actions that need correcting for a better existence. I mention one of these I had and overcame in my "MWI timelines" paper.

Just two ways nightmares can, and do eventually, help us evolve.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward_b

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Id like to ask what exactly constitutes a nightmare? I feel like Ive never had one but I have had some odd dreams.

Indi

Post Number: 632
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
A nightmare usually is used to describe a frightening or deeply upsetting dream.

Billy has mentioned that nightmares among other states of illhealth both psychical and physical can result when ones thoughts and feelings (via the material psyche area), and also the body, work and life are conducted contrary to the balance and harmony of the Gemuet of the spirit.

This effectively violates the sevenfold laws and recommendations.

He also has mentioned that nightmares can result from sleeping or meditating lying transversely to the magnetic earth currents.
Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 305
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

Do check and confirm for yourself since I may be off here and there and besides, doing your due diligence will result with far better cognitions than if I could simply tell you all about it.

You may find Billy's "sleep meditation" outline/instructions surprisingly effective at eliminating nightmares. If I have understood Billy correctly, how you prepare or approach falling asleep can result in your dreams (subconscious communications to us) to manifest a nightmarish or peaceful message.

Did you know the man who invented the sewing machine, figured out how to develop a needle that would work with his machine through a nightmare in which cannibals chased him with spears that had little holes at the "tip" of the spears? Upon waking up, he realized that moving the hole to the tip of the needle was how the sewing machine could be made to work.

He could have avoided the nightmarish aspect of his dream and received the same message from his sub-conscious if he had implemented the sleep meditation exercise.

Rather than a random concern causing a message to appear in our dreams, we can direct specific concerns or desires for understanding or clarification to our consciousness prior to falling asleep.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Savio

Post Number: 689
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the clarification.

A question come to mind:-

The spiritform Nokodemion returned from AA some 12 Billion years ago, since “material life time + time in the beyond” before reaching High Council is only around 200 Million years, Nokodemion should be in High Council long time ago.

I think there may be two possibilities:

1. The AA has a hand in this, Nokodemion is an exceptional case.
2. The actual material life time of Nokodemion is kept well under 60 million years, where it spent most of the time within the beyond.

Any comments?

Salome

Savio

Calenwath

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all. Eduardo I know exactly what your feeling. I believe its because we as human beings who know of Billy and the mission understand better than most what and why our consience aka our spirit speaks to us. I personally have always been aware of the "little voice" inside my head. The inclinations you get before doing wrong perhaps as a child, and as an adult if you are mature enough to acknowledge it. Commune with your spirit, let it guide you in this life, listen to it because it is Creation in every one of us, and it will never steer you into wrong doing or impure thinking which of course leads to wrong doing. Your spirit speaks to you constantly. The more you listen, the more you will feel compelled, more each day, to do what is right according to the creational laws and recommendations set before us as children of Creation. You will understand, intuitively, knowingly what you must do. For myself, my spirit has compelled me, IS compelling me to buckle down and learn some German, so that I may process what Billy has written for us. Become one in your material and spiritual being, and the mission will become more and more of a priority for you. I have not even begun my journey with the actual spiritual teachings, but I understand more than ever how important it is, and why its important at all, to learn all I can while I can in this life.

Love is respect in plain clothes

Salome

Shane

Teesoft

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice question Savio i was just thinking of it...

Salome,
Tosin

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 569
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

since i came across the billy meier case, and got interested in the spiritual info,at least since that time peroid, maybe even earlier... i have not had nightmares.
my dreams seem to take on a very neutral theme. they can be considered strange in some regard, but there is very logical and sensible messages therein. i am not sure why our subconcious communicates ideas in such metaphoric and cryptic ways, perhpas it's a reflection of the state o ones psyche. in anycase i have thought of the following...
why should'nt we be able to experience certain conciousness related phenomenon during sleep, as we do when awake?
what i mean is, through my own experiences, i have had your typical dreams, then there are other "dreams which do not have anything metaphorical or cryptic at all, more like as if i am viewing a memory. as if i would be standing in a forest and looking at the scene infront of me. then there are also ones that are even more difficult to define, as i am concious and in control of my actions, and there are very specific sensations asociated with the experience.

the subconciousness is very interesting indeed.

Redhalls

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

One question about new spirit forms, I read somewhere that they are "dumb" however also that they are equipped with the knowledge of the laws and recommendations of creation.

So if a spirit form knows already the laws and recommendations doesn't it mean that it is perfect already and hence doesn't need to evolve.

So in what ways it's not perfect? If it knows these laws and reocommendations than it should not be "idiot" at all, quite contrary, plus it should not need to gain knowledge (at least not related to the laws and recommendations)and it should already have love, logic etc.

Or maybe it just knows them but it needs to actually experience and "use" them so to speak? For e.g.: When we learn something at school (like how to drive) than we need to take action (pick a car and drive) to truly learn.

Thanks,
Karl

Jacob

Post Number: 802
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Karl,

Can a computer function without an operating system?
Same goes for a spirit-form, without the basic programming (natural-creative laws and recommendations) the spirit-form can not process the information which its personality acquires in material lives.
Salome,
Jacob

Redhalls

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok, thanks I tried but to understand properly your answer I need to know much more stuff, such as how the spirit evolves (how it uses the information it gains) and what are the laws and recommendations it knows about.

I'm starting to think this is not so easy to understand, I have read allmost all there is in English and many multiple times, yet I mean there's a lot of things to learn in German, which I don't read/speak.

So there lies my problem I think, not enough knowledge before trying to understand stuff like this.

So anyway thanks!

Karl

Thomas

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is just an idea I had about the connection of the spiritual consciousness forms to the material consciousness forms.

As I understand it from the spirit teachings, the material side of the person's consciousness block is connected to the spiritual side via the psyche to a degree that depends on how balanced a person's thinking and feelings are a the given moment. The connection could be fully open, fully closed, or anywhere in between according to the Wissenswertes I read from FIGU. I started thinking about this connection between material and spiritual in the person's consciousness and how it relates to the psyche and I wondered if there might be a connection to the pineal gland. I understand from the special FIGU bulletin in which BEAM discusses how the fluidal forces are, or can be, guided by the pineal gland and I began to wonder if the pineal gland is also the direct connection between the psyche and the spiritual side??? It might not be the case, but the spirit is connected to the body via the superior colliculus and I wonder if that then connects to the psyche via the pineal gland.

Any ideas on this? I know that the spirit does not affect the material in any way other than as a power source of sorts, but it is clear in Wissenswertes that the material can have a connection to the spiritual consciousness via the psyche if balance is achieved.

Let me know what you guys/gals think.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all :-)

Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page