Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 08, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through January 08, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I just had a sort of epiphany again and I wanted to share it with you all. It is going to sound really simple and obvious...because it is! But many people don't seem to "get it" or they would not live their lives as they do, me included.

I was sitting here thinking about a certain technical problem and I thought to myself "I am really good at this!" Then I realized suddenly that the reason that I am good at this particular subject is because of my own work PLUS all of those that went before me and made new discoveries on the basis of their own work, and that none of what I do know would have been possible without them.

This is obvious enough, but it occurred to me that Creation has set up everything this way in order to bring us all to higher evolution. Even if you do not believe in Creation, it is readily apparent with a little consideration that the world cannot function to our own benefit if we do not work together! Even so-called terrorist organizations can only function because they work together! Now if instead of working in small groups (or larger ones) against each other, we would all work for the common good, then we would have a near paradise to live in. Even those people that have an unfair concentration of power would benefit from the life that we could all have if they would give up their selfishness.

I too am selfish sometimes and I try to correct that each time it creeps up. I point the finger at myself before others if I am in an argument or a dispute of some kind. I am human and have many flaws but I try to be better each day. If we all did that, there would be no limit to what we could achieve as one (of course within the laws of nature and Creation). Even within the boundaries of Creational law, our possibilities are infinite in number. Think of our numbering system if you disagree. We only have 10 digits to work with but the combination of numbers stretches to infinity within those bounds. Imagine all the possibilities we all have and could have if we only would think ahead rather than thinking of ourselves and of the present moment's gratification.

Sorry to ramble on but it seems to me an important lesson to learn. I am just a child of life and I want to learn, but we are severely limited if we do not depend on and help each other to a reasonable degree.

Have a good day and please don't hesitate to sign the petition on the link Ardie posted recently. Let's save this man's life if it is at all possible. A few moments of your time to sign the petition may be the one little effort that pushes the petition over the threshold to the point where the officials listen and reconsider actually LOOKING at the evidence of his innocence.

Thanks again...

Jacob

Post Number: 779
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is a very good epiphany Thomas, working as a group is very important to reach a certain goal, however a group is as good as its members, all members of the group must have the mindset to think as an individual IN a group, and do their assigned task to the best of their ability.
The benefit of a group is that the members can help and correct each other when needed and possible.
Also what very important is for a group and an individual is the following (the following stems from an email I sent to the Toward the truth group), but really applies here too I think, or is at least of benefit:

Walking the path towards a goal is just as important as reaching a goal, in fact walking the path and resolving issues along the way are vital to reach the intended goal.

Something out of the book "Einführung in die Meditation" which I think is very relevant to this.
From page 205, verse 587

German:
Das besagt, dass nicht eine Zielsetzung in der Form kreiert werden darf, die das Endergebnis darlegt, sondern es muss so sein, dass, die mit der eigentlichen Zielsetzung verbundenen Nebenerscheinungen sozusagen als Unterzielsetzungen kreiert werden.

English (rough translation)
This means that an objective may not be created in the form as the final result, but it must be associated with the actual objective side effects which are created as a sub-objectives.

This means that it will be inevitable that side-effects (read = setbacks, frustrations, clashing personalities, problems finding the right solutions, etc. etc.), WILL occur and HAVE to be neutralized, these sub-objectives have to be solved/neutralized in order to reach the actual goal, in fact these sub-objectives are part of the actual objective. If the focus is only on the intended main objective and not also on the sub-objectives, they will form a barrier which hinders reaching the intended goal.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Rarena

Post Number: 715
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas,

Feelings mutual... what one man can do... so can another... we should consider ourselves as one... we all affect each other yet when we work together in the same direction... the sums increase exponentially!

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2271
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter...

Welcome to the FIGU board!

Just do not pay any attention to what words were spoken at those Christian
services!

Just distance yourself...from what you can remember.

Just live in THE NOW, and put aside your past, if you can.

Start a NEW Chapter, and make the contents of this chapter YOUR Chapter of
gathering NEW Insight, Knowledge, Wisdom, etc. and YOUR NEW LIFE.

Start with a Clean Slate.....

The Best...

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand that the purpose of life is to learn and have our spirit grow and evolve. I have a question: How does a person know what he or she life lessoni is for this lifetime?

Do anyone of you people know what life lesson you are suppose to learn in your current incarnation?

Edward

Post Number: 2278
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

I do not think we are Conscious of that, per se.

As you grow older and mature as human being, you do Analyse the situations you
are in and have been, to come to some conclusion, or something....in that
direction.

Some may sense...it and some may not(; what lessens have to be learnt).

Thus, as a THINKING being, One should handle in the above mentioned action/
response.

Every individual different, of course.

All the Puzzle parts will fit in its place, at one time, I would say.

Billy did mention that an individual who is not married or even has no
relation and is in this life time studying all sorts of things, etc., which
he/she could not have done in their previous life time, due...to say, having a
family and being occupied with that which gave them no time for themselves to
do what they are now doing.

Say, a Mother then, with say 4-5 children, can now in this life time be as
FREE as can be and enjoy life as a single or in a relationship without any
children. Do her studies of LIFE and whatever she wishes to do and accomplish
in this life time. [I mentioned this to a female friend some months back and
she said: now I understand why I have no need for children and want to stay
childless; so, she was pleased to heard this instead of everybody saying she
is just peculiar. Good to know, that Billy's Philosophy helped here out, no?]

The above is just an example, and there is still many other like examples
present. One will KNOW...at some point in time, I would think.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 793
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reverence and venerability are the primal forces of all knowledge. (2011 version)

This means that a person must have venerable reverence in himself for all things if he wants to attain knowledge.

All things are venerable, the positive ones as well as the negative ones, which should be respected in the same, equal way in reverence, when they are not degenerate.

Logic states that everything and everybody in the universe was created in universal love and serves a certain purpose, consequently it is venerable and must viewed with reverence, because nothing is created in the universe, without it being committed to a certain mission.

Pay attention to your surroundings and your experiences and pick out from them everything that claims reverence from you. Pay attention to the people, the animals and the plants, and see the venerableness in them.

Criticize and correct your fellow human being not in a degrading form, but in a balanced form, to rectify their mistakes with honest love and attention, only in an helpful and supporting manner.

This is necessary for the sake of reverence and because of the natural creative laws, thus you are urged to be well-balanced negative as well as well-balanced positive by which you completely act in balance and are able to feel reverence for all things.

Example of well-balanced positivity: When an animal in Nature becomes degenerate for whatever reason, then it will be either banished or destroyed by other animals or humans. The mere act of destroying the degenerate animal is negative, because an act of destruction is negative in itself, however the result is neutral-positive because the degenerated animal is destroyed and thereby the balance in nature is restored.

Example of lack of reverence:

To use solely/mostly age, gender, social-economical position to win an argument instead of using common-sense and reason is a clear sign, that one is not able to counter well formulated arguments with logic. After a certain age common-sense and reason has grown to such an extent that possible age difference becomes less relevant, provided the person has studied and keeps on studying. If a person needs to use physical properties (I am older, or I am a man, or I am rich, etc, etc) to 'win' an argument, then that person has already 'lost' a discussion.

Maybe a less valid example, if one JUST thinks of age as a prominent factor, then in that way of reasoning would mean Pope Benedict XVI (born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger on 16 April 1927) would be a wiser and more experienced man then 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, because he is born on 3 February 1937, little shy of ten years later.
Wisdom yields more respect than just 'white' hair.

You may never just see the good(logic, balance etc.) or just see the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), but you must see the good(logic, balance etc.) and the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.) in an equal balance, and you must recognize the venerability from both factors and accept, that both, good(logic, balance etc.) and bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), are factors of vital importance of the creation-conditioned evolution, thus they must find reverence in your being.

Thus, you should never judge falsely, but be recognizing and respectful,. You should make this your internal and external rule of life.
This rule must be to you a component of your Gemüt, your psyche and your consciousness.

You have it in your power to perfect yourself and to transform noticeably within time.
However, this change must take place in your personality, caused by your reasoning, Empfindung, feelings and thoughts.

Hence, it is not enough that you show reverence only externally to one or all things, while this reverence is still foreign to your personality and to your thinking.

You must have reverence, in your Empfindung, feelings and thoughts whether you are awake or asleep, or whether you are amongst others or alone.

You must start with this if you want to work your way up in the secrets of the spiritual teaching to attain higher knowledge, consciousness-related/spiritual abilities and forces which you will be able to use in a fully beneficial way.

You must continuously try to seek and create lasting reverence, to let it become a permanent part of your thoughts and feelings, so all thoughts and feelings of irreverence and disparaging criticism and judgment in your consciousness becomes a thing of the past.

Absolutely noiseless and undetectable from the outside world, this change takes place when you walk on the path of knowledge and become reverent to all venerable things.

At first, it will not be easy for you to become knowledgeable because reverence for all venerable things is the basic factor of all knowledge.

This rests in the fact that you are still inclined to believe, and it is in this belief you accept the assumption that insight is an ability in itself, and purely a consciounsness-related process.

However, with this line of thought you do not recognize that the origin of all recognition lies in your spirit and your Gemüt as well as your psyche, because only there lie the basic forces of all development and understanding.

Hence, you will only find the key to the secrets and to the beauty of life inside and outside, when you start to live in yourself, in your spirit, in your Gemüt and in your psyche, which are animated and shaped by knowledge and ability, by consciously generated factors as well as the Empfindungen and feelings, which make themselves understandable as symbols to the spirit, Gemüt and the psyche.

Hence, you must learn, to control your feelings, your thoughts and Empfindung and to steer them in the necessary strength and direction.

However, you must also learn to generate them consciously and to work with them. Thereby you learn to develop together with the outside world according to the given sevenfold laws.

As a principle of your introduction into the spiritual teaching the following value should count for you: that you search for knowledge about the insights of the consciousness-related/spiritual to ripen within yourself and in order to perfect yourself into the evolution that is imposed upon you, you should never search only for insights just for the sake knowledge alone.

Any knowledge must serve in honest form of your evolution.
By acquiring insights, every search for Truth must be done in all honesty in your thinking, feelings and Empfindung.
Your senses must be dedicated towards consciousness-related/spiritual evolution.
This means to have reverence for the knowledge and the truth.

Gemüt ( = German word for the spiritual counterpart of the Psyche, there is no correct translation into English available)

Definitions of good and bad:
Good = Logical, Neutral, Neutral-positive, creational justice, etc.
Bad = Illogical, unbalanced-positive, unbalanced-negative, etc.

Based on the books Genesis and Talmud Jmmanuel

(Message edited by jacob on November 18, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 310
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for sharing that post. I can, from personal experience, now see the truth in what you stated and I can now appreciate it all the more.

I have only read in the CR up to when Billy traveled with Semjase and met her father Ptaah in the great spacer (egg-shaped mothership). It was at this point that I knew Billy could not be lying, but, what was important to me had to be proven and confirmed still, which is the spiritual teachings.

I ordered the TJ and Goblet of Truth and have been immersing myself in it ever since and have gone through the GoT a couple of times already.

I needed to prove its merit and value to myself. In my personal quest for spirituality throughout my life, conversations with all matter of clergy of various religions and philosophies, I had never found scriptures that truly explain, outline or otherwise explain what and how to cultivate spirituality. Except for some of the teachings of Jesus, no other scripture in the bible remotely even discusses spirituality and its cultivation. The same with all other religious doctrines, scripture, etc that I had searched in for insight and understanding.

The Goblet of Truth is the most profound source of what spirituality is and the WHY (as you have articulated in your post). The "why" of religions is a fear that a god is being judgemental and that if you don't "act" and "behave" good towards your fellow-man, that you will be un-compensated and punished...this teaches hypocrisy, falsehood and resentment. I have heard in a sunday school church class people say, "I can forgive, but I can't forget" when a discussion of what certain people had suffered at the hands of non-conscientious people.

From the moment I first read the Goblet of Truth, aside from its reaffirming the non-existence of deities, heavens, angels and such, it is clear with the knowledge of WHY and WHAT spirituality is. Investing time and energy, testing the approach (submitting a desire for understanding of something to my Consciousness), making requests for answers in my dreams, and insights from meditative sessions during my studies and just reflecting on the nature around me and seeking that oneness we have with it, which turns out it's at the molecular and subatomic level as it had dawned on me; not to mention our spiritform.

The next test was to embody the principles and really put them to the test and to see what the results would be. As I grow, little by little, the by-products become evident. I have full control of the direction and progression my life is taking. I had a major setback recently, my dreams gave me the answers, the problems and the solutions. I am now in an even better position than before. I have been recognizing the religious influences lodged in the patterns of thinking (this is now more readily evident to me when they bubble up to the surface of my mind). Most impressively has been how people react or respond when I apply the principles in my dealings, conversations, etc. I have noticed that people prefer and want to deal with me. There seems an aura of confidence or positivity, even a likableness or good chemistry. The benefits are too numerous to list here in this post.

Within the next two or three months, I will be in a different financial position, I will be rewarding myself with the passive membership, the other spiritual teachings and a tutor to learn the German language.

If there is one thing I have learned thus far, it would be that one must be honest with themselves and truly put the principles to the test by embodying them and exercising them through the dealings, conversations and our thoughts of the human beings we deal with daily.

This existence, this incarnation of mine, this life on this little planet on the outskirts of the galaxy in this immense universe...has taken on an incredible realization, a cognition of a reality I had never known throughout my life! The spirit teachings are the missing chapters of books such as The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles, You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor, Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, etc.

Way too many things are flooding my mind at this time that I would want for people reading this to know about that it may encourage them to read and study the GoT. It frustrates me that I cannot list it or articulate it. The personal discoveries of the true self and all the components of our being and how we can affect and impact our lives and what direction we take or what we choose to accomplish in life...are so amazing and empowering...what could I say that would encourage a person to put it to the test?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Thomas

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. Recently I have had some very difficult times and I felt very down and nearly hopeless. Things are better now thankfully but I wrote something to remind myself of certain things that I might forget when times are tough. I decided to share it with you in case any of you forget like I did and need a reminder. Better still, maybe you should write your own version to remind yourself of things that aren't always apparent during trying times.

For Myself
There will be times when you are sad or lonely or just too tired to be strong and to think clearly. But when those times come, try to remember that, every time you lose someone that you love, they aren't really gone, only changed. Any time you think you will never see someone you care about again, remember that you will, only they will have grown and be stronger and more full of love than ever. Remember that any suffering that you see or feel or know about will be gone one day and that those who suffered will know more peace and love than you can possibly imagine at this moment. Remember that any loneliness you feel is only temporary and that you are never alone, even in the deepest depths of your despair. Remember that, like a child that you love who grows to be an adult that you love, no one is ever lost, only changed for the better. Remember that every apparent evil that you see in the world will eventually serve the betterment of everyone and everything in the long run because there is no way to stop the growth of the spirit and its love and its knowledge and its wisdom. Remember that, whether you have doubt or not, things will unfold as they should in the grand plan. You are free to do as you want and to make your own path but finally you will arrive where you must because nothing can turn you from the peace and love and wisdom and power that is your true birthright as a conscious living spiritual being within Creation. So never try to repress your feelings. Instead let them out and confront them. Look at sadness for what it is...temporary...and do not let it take hold of you because it only slows your progress toward reaching the peace that will eventually be yours. When something in your life or around you is beyond your control, let go of it and know that things will be ok, and even better than ok. It is very hard to see people suffer and to bear one's own suffering at times, but this will surely pass and you will once again see things in their true light.
And if you lose someone to death, remember that it is their right to rest just like the body needs its rest each night. Remember that death frees each of us from the imposed burdens of material life so we can be free with each new incarnation to learn and advance to higher levels. Mourn the loss of the personality that you once knew but know that that person is not really gone, just free to grown in their evolution. Though it is true that we feel loss when we lose the personality of the person we knew, it is really no different than if we were to mourn the growth of a child because the child we knew no longer exists, yet they are still with us in another form as an adult. So mourn the loss of someone if you need to but let go of the selfishness that you would impose on them by preventing them from moving on. One day we will all be together in conscious form as we already are in subconscious form. No one you know will every be truly lost to you. They are just taking a side trip on the same journey that you are on. One day your their path and yours will meet again as different personalities, and you will both have grown and be more wise, more loving and unified as two people who really are one as is everything in Creation.

Edward_b

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, that was beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for posting, I think I needed to hear just those words!

Thomas

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, I was really having a rough time and, even though I knew it would pass, I felt at the end of my rope. So I tried to think my way through it with as much logic as I could muster. It really is difficult to put oneself into a neutral frame of mind when it seems the world is caving in on you so-to-speak but it works. I decided that I would write myself a reminder just in case I was having difficulty thinking clearly during those times. Sometimes an outside perspective can help guide us and I thought that the "clear headed me" could serve as that other perspective when "not so clear me" was having trouble. I don't want it to sound like I have a split personality or anything. I just know that sometimes we can think more clearly than at other times and, rather than relying on others when they aren't available, I wanted to be my own support as much as possible for those times.

I am glad it helps someone else to hear/read these words. The world can be harsh sometimes but it is comforting to know that everything will be resolved in the longer or shorter run of things.

Have a great day and keep a smile inside of yourself as much as possible :-)

Patm

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Billy's Beam portal re: Maintaining Positive and good thoughts and feelings ...

this is a link through the google translator so it will not give a perfect translation but one that is understandable.

BEAM Portal entry for 30-Nov-2011 - Maintaining Positive and good thoughts and feelings ...

PatM

Jamesm

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, very enlightening, thank you for that article.

Eddie, you certainly have given me renewed motivation to read more of the GOT. Thanks.

Thomas, you are a poet, sir. Thank you.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Thomas

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James, I am glad you liked it. I really wrote it to myself for selfish reasons to be honest but then I posted it thinking someone else might need to be reminded of those things as much as I needed it. I'm glad it had some value after all :-)

Have a great day everyone!

Marbar

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question about friendships. Should friendships, especially the ones that have three of more people in it be centered around one person?

Tom

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that your truth-based justification has helped to restore your mental state.

I also use justifications related to the teachings dispersed by Billy in a similar way.

When I encounter a stressful or difficult situation I use a similar process of consciously and logically relating my situation to our overall existence. Thus far my reflections relate to Clause 2:29 from GoT “How can you deny the formation (Creation), because through it you have received your very life, because it gave life to you; but it will also let you die, although to give life back to you in a long succession and always in new persons, and then you will return to the formation (Creation) in the far future.”

I continuously think to myself, “The most difficult situations which we encounter approach an infinitely small significance relative to the events which our spirit form will encounter over billions of years of evolution.” I also find that the knowledge that we will inevitably reach a predetermined destination in the future, regardless of the current situation, is a very powerful tool for maintaining mental stability.

I have been regularly dwelling on these thoughts for the last few months and find that the logic now quickly appears when I am faced with difficult situations, which helps me to maintain courage and a clear mind.

Cheers
Tom

Thomas

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suffering: My understanding of it in relation to Creation

This is only my point of view and not taken from any document.

I have almost always felt a deep sympathy with the suffering of others in the world. I have always felt pain in knowing that others suffer such horrors that life can sometimes bring about even if the person suffering had no involvement in bringing about the suffering. For me, if you do something that causes you suffering even though it could have been avoided, it is logical to me that suffering results. I could even understand suffering due to natural mistakes such as birth defects, etc. But what I previously could not reconcile within myself is how Creation would "allow" the sort of suffering that occurs when, for example, innocent people are tortured in horrific ways having done nothing to instigate it. An example of this is currently in the news where women in a certain country are raped then stoned or imprisoned for not marrying their rapist, thus making them a disgrace to their family. Then there are natural horrors that happen to both people and to animals when, for example, a wild animal attacks and viciously kills a human or another animal in order to eat. This is surely a normal part of life in the wild, yet I could not understand why a universe made by Creation could have such events.

I have come to understand some things which put my mind at ease about Creation, though I still feel pain in knowing the suffering of others. I have realized and understood that there are at least 2 categories that the suffering I have discussed falls into: Natural and Human-caused suffering.

To be sure, the human-caused suffering such as torture, rape, etc. is not in any way part of the plan of Creation and is against Creation when it occurs. However, Creation has given us all free will in order that we can evolve on an individual basis and not just be cookie cutter copies of each other. In this way, our individual evolution eventually adds to that of Creation itself. In addition, Creation has only created the universe with its laws and set it into motion and does not in any way interfere with or micro manage anything within the universe. For these reasons, it is easy to see why human-caused suffering is "allowed" to exist.

As far as natural occurences of suffering, such as attacks on humans or animals by animals is concerned, these are unavoidable at times because Creation has made the universe in such a way that barbarism in various natural forms exists. Creation is a neutral, balanced entity and only does what is necessary to evolve without any emotion or malice. If Creation could have created a universe without any suffering at the point when our universe was created, then it would have done so, but Creation is only a relatively perfect entity compared to us and is not absolute in it's perfection. If you think about it, Creation doesn't even need to create a material universe after a certain point in its evolution, thus the point does arrive when suffering is no longer necessary for the evolution of Creation.

In short, now I believe that I understand how suffering can exist in light of having a limited understanding of what Creation is. I am far from clear on many points and I still feel pain in sympathy for other's pain, but now I am a little less confused about this topic and I hope that any of you that had the same thoughts might benefit from another point of view.

Have a good day everyone...
Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 2320
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

No, I do not think so.

We all have our own specialties, in whatever...subject or trade, etc; thus, we
can LEARN from each other.

Centering to a certain individual, should per se not be the case. Of course,
it can be that one knows a bit more than the others, which can occur, but we
should NOT place such individual on a Paddenstool, as they say.

Friendship, should be based on Friendship, and NOT the centering of which
individual, what-so-ever, I would think.

Based on, give-and-take, understanding, camaraderie, etc...with: NO captain up
front!

From experience with buddies, the above mentioned works fine. No one topping
each other's crown, so to speak. A Balanced Friendship. We know each others
Values, and Respect that. Certainly, NO know-it-all, in this Friendship; just
to add. Thus, you have to be very Adult/Mature...to implement this. But, it
can work.... Than: you are REAL Buddies!!:-)

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar, I agree that the answer is no, they should not focus on a single person since each relationship is a separate one between you and each individual, even if you all belong to a group together. There can be a leader in a group such as we see in FIGU, but even in that situation, each person is still just a person. Even in FIGU, Billy is an equal group member even though he has a great deal of knowledge.

Yoid

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In women and man relationships to find a TRUE Partner is something With the same spiritual Level or something else? Thanks

Memo00

Post Number: 550
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid

I think it is something related as 2 persons with similar level of evolution could have more things in common and so have more possibilities to harmonize, BUT i think it is not something like a requisite as Billy has had several wives through his life and obviously there´s no human being in this planet (or in the universe!) that is close to his level of evolution.

Also i remember it has been explained that in a relationship all important decisions must be taken by the two persons, BUT when one of the persons is of a higher level of evolution, it is ok for that person to have more responsibility (as he/she is wiser). One must be careful with this last thing as a person´s level of evolution is not something that anyone can determine, only very wise persons as Billy could tell you this with certainty.

Salome

Marbar

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward and Thomas,

I really needed to know that. Once I decide to have a social life again, I will heed that advice seriuosly.

Edward

Post Number: 2323
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid....

It can be 'something else', as you mentioned.

Two persons with a similar level of Evolution is just 'too simple', I would
say. It should not be a 'handout', so to speak(; but, I understand Memo's
point of view).

Two individuals, do not per se have to manifest themselves in a Harmonized
position, I would think. When it comes down to them both being 'opposites'
from each other, they CAN Learn a great deal...from each other due to this
difference; i.e.: in the field of Knowledge, and other accumulated factors as
Insight, Wisdom, etc.; an Indirect approach, if you will.

Billy did mentioned, that the above can be quite fruitful/beneficial....to
broaden both their spectrum of Knowledge, etc.....

Thus: Opposites, can be very beneficial....to achieve greater heights of
Creational Knowledge, and all related.

Which is...indeed.....'something else'...

Thus, it just depends, Yoid: are you looking for the 'easy way out' or through
the processing of 'give and take', as they say. This last one may be a 'bumpy'
ride/road, but, much Knowledge, etc...can be achieved...than having too much
in common with each other....which can tend to narrow (mind) One's perception.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page