Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 15, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 15, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Redbeard

Post Number: 208
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Gentlemen,

Let's see if I understand this correctly,
The Overall Consciousness Block (OCB) is not being properly programmed so that people are confused sexually or perhaps some other way.

I've never been able to keep straight in my mind all the different names and their attributes and aspects from the spirit down to the psyche but I was wondering about this back in 2008, so I asked Billy about it.

Now when I asked BEAM about the effects of being born sooner do to overpopulation he replied and here is the Q&A of that:

"Dear Billy, greetings and many thanks from a fellow earth worm.
My question is, with overpopulation our spirits spend less time between lives. What problems if any could this lack of time to get over (released from) the previous life and prepare for the next life could the person experience because of the short rebirth cycle.
Peace to you from,
Redbeard "

Answer-

"A short time-span between incarnations does not lead to problems with an incarnation. Certain things have to be worked out again in a next existence anyway. "

Perhaps he thought I was looking for an excuse not to take responsibility for my life or something of that nature, but I thought the question was quite direct, It does seem like as time goes on that the more populated that we get the more bizarre we become. It could be as my Father in Law says, in observing certain people, " poor home training"
Peace, Matt

Zanderson

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard,

My views,

What comes to mind when reading Billy's response is that the "short time-span" is like the aggression genes. It is a factor, but it does not cause or "lead to" X,Y or Z problems.

What I've observed is that Billy knows what you (/persons) are asking but he also knows others may misinterpret what someone has asked. As such his response is for them as much as for you. In this way he limits confusion that may arise.

My advise is when asking a question, leave no room for assumptions or even state why you're asking the question, that way persons who come across the info will have a frame-work as to why the question is been asked rather than jumping to assumptions. Then I think Billy is more like to give a more precise answer (baring other concerns)...

But then again I can't read minds (yet) so I could be wrong... :-)
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Cpl

Post Number: 590
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone is looking for a "proof" piece on reincarnation to start a dialog or get people thinking this should help: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/religion--spiritual-practice/foxnews-reincarnation-proof.html
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 472
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.theyfly.com/The_Mental_Power.html

"During the time in the womb, the foetus builds up its basic character, which is, in fact, based on influences received through the mother — and also those influences from the outer world, such as from the father, siblings, relatives etc., passed on by her — and is in constant unconscious impulse-wise contact with the storage banks of the overall consciousness-block. The foetus’s consciousness-block (i.e. the subconscious) is set to the frequencies of its overall consciousness-block’s data. (Also postnatal, the consciousness-block [more precisely the subconscious] is adjusted to the storage banks, but then to the planetary ones which contain all the data of the previous personalities and the data which is automatically stored during the current lifetime.) Most of these values are not only stored in the memory — that also consists of cells — and in the storage banks, but are also stored as mental fluidal powers, as fine material electromagnetic vibrations in each single cell and are updated lifelong, like a re-chargeable biological battery."

So there are storage banks not only in Planetary(akashic), Galactical, Universal, etc...levels but also in OCB.
1) Then why are the Storage banks in OCB not represented in the OCB diagram ?

According to my understanding, Foetus' Consciousness block is in impulse-wise contact with SBs of OCB while in the post-natal stage, its Consciousness block is linked to the planetary ones.
2) My question whether the connection bwn Consciousness block(CB) & SBs of OCB still exists or replaced with Planetary ones ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Indi

Post Number: 643
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam
The OCB is a data storage bank for the current incarnation, whereas the other storage banks are storage for data from all incarnations for a particular spirit form.

I am not aware of an OCB diagram?

re your question 2:
Constantly throughout the life of the animated human, one purpose it is connected to the OCB is that of processing which occurs during the life as well as after the passing of that life. All that Marriann was saying is that whilst in the womb it is ONLY the OCB that the foetus receives impulses from as the foetus has 'experiences' that create data which will be processed in the OCB, and after leaving the womb, the impulses from the other storage bank's (those from past incarnations of that spirit form with accompanying personalities) are then able to reach the child who is now out of the protective barrier of the womb and the mothers body.

After birth, ie post natally both the OCB and the planetary etc. storage banks are having their influence.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für selbst!

Mahigitam

Post Number: 473
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

"The OCB is a data storage bank for the current incarnation, whereas the other storage banks are storage for data from all incarnations for a particular spirit form."

From my understanding, storage banks(akashic records,..) just store the date, they do not process the information contained within it; which is different from OCB which is the sum of all blocks(processing,sharing,...) including storage banks(?). In Marianne article it was specifically mentioned as "storage banks of the of the overall consciousness-block", which gives the impression to me that it is a seperate block in the OCB. Isnt' this OCB diagram ?

Also, she mentioned: "Most of these values are not only stored in the memory-that also consists of cells-and in the storage banks, but are also stored as mental fluidal forces, as fine material electromagnetic vibrations in each single cell.."

Is she saying that memory of previous & present incarnations are also stored in the cells as 'cellular memory' ? Cellular memory concept to the present science is still speculative though.}
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Thomas

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator Jacob: Hi Jacob, some time ago you wrote a post about the factors that are developed while the new baby is still growing in the womb of it's mother. One thing you listed was the manner of death that would occur in the current lifetime. I was always of the understanding that old age was the only natural form of death, meaning that the person dies when the naturally determined length of the person's life was completed (assuming no accidents occurred, etc.).

Your post seems to imply that either the subconscious predetermines how the person will die or maybe that the subconscious sees ahead into the future as to how the person will die. The second possibility makes sense to me because the subconscious can see some distance into the future if I understand correctly. However, the first possibility (about the manner of death being predetermined) doesn't seem logical to me since I cannot imagine that the subconscious would "choose" another form of death other than the natural death from old age.

"The basic personality is formed during pregnancy and 7 main factors are determined:

1. Lifespan
2. Cause of Death
3. Knowledge
4. Employment
5. Personality
6. Intelligence
7. Lifestyle

These 7 factors are set in the material sub consciousness and they will form the foundation for the new Personality.
This means in no way that a person would be bound to these 7 factors, self-determination and outside influences in positive and negative ways are fully capable of influencing these 7 factors."

Now I understand that these are not binding, but that still leaves me wondering about whether the subconscious chooses the death or if it merely sees it in advance. If the later is the case, the factor of manner of death would be binding since seeing the actual future would be a prediction and thus binding.

Sorry if this isn't clear but I hope you might expand on this small but important item when you have the time.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the informative posts you have already shared with us :-)

Thomas

Edward

Post Number: 2301
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahhigitam...

Interesting input you have there. Can be confusing....

In the past it was mentioned here....that the OCB was NOT an External
body(/storage bank), so to speak, but still within the Consciousness, within
the Spirit-form. Someone even referred in this manner: Consciousness or
Overall Consciousness Block, BOTH being the same(; WITHIN the Spirit-form)!

There was in the past an arguing of whether the two were 'separate' or both
the SAME, only defined differently. Which made it confusing.

Thus, if the OCB is a Storage Bank mechanism...it is in NO WAY within the body
of the Spirit-form; as was mentioned and as I even took it to be; so, I took
what the Passive Member said, to be correct; which it was not true. It is than
similar to the mentioned (Personal) Storage Bank of the/an individual/Spirit-
form: External.

Edward.

Corey

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

from Rund um die Fluidalenergie page 380-

"Der Gesamtbewusstseinblock ist ein Teil der Geistform, kreiert aus der Geistform heraus. Und dieser Block lebt dadurch, dass Impulse aus der Geistform, also aus der Geistenergie, herauskommen, die das Bewusstsein, den Gesamtbewusstseinblock und auch die
Persönlichkeit sowie alles, was im Bewusstseinblock integriert ist, beleben."

So it appears that the OCB is a peice of the spiritform and is created by the spiritform. This block lives through impulses from the spiritform and the spirit energy lives and is integrated with the consciousness, the OCB, and also the personality.

I believe it acts like an external storage bank when the spiritform is programming the next incarnation in the beyond (Jenseits).

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction: my post should have said "So it appears the OCB is a peice of the spiritform, created by the spiritform. This block lives through impulses from the spiritform, so then from the spirit energy lives the consciousness, the OCB, and the personality, and all live and are integrated in the consciousness block."

Salome

Corey

Edward

Post Number: 2305
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Yes, that is what I also took to be fact, as you mentioned.

The Spirit-form still being in the Beyond/Spirit Realm, during this processing
and is indirect (external) function within the Spirit-form and, within the
Consciousness ('bubble, if you will). It being a separate 'block', as I
understood; and during this process..it still retrieving data from the/its
(Personal) Storage Bank, to say, acquire the Personality...to be. And than,
when Processed and Programmed Fully, it(Spirit-form) gravitates to the
selected Mother and the foetus in her womb(; imbedding (after) the 21 day
period and resides).

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob, I was just wondering if maybe you had a chance to see my post on December 9 above to you in this section? I know you are busy and if you saw it but would like to take more time in responding, I will gladly wait. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Thomas :-)

Jacob

Post Number: 814
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, I will write an answer soon, I have been busy with holiday season over here in Holland because of my work and had very little time otherwise.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Thomas

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob. No worries. I appreciate the response and I know you are busy. I will be patient...

Happy New Year to all :-)

Marbar

Post Number: 206
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this possible with reincarnation? A spirit-form is in a male body, after the man dies, his spirit-form leaves the body and spend some time resting in The Beyond. Now, can this man's spirit-form be incarnated into a female body?

Here is a more simple way of asking: Can a man be a female in his next incarnation?

Memo00

Post Number: 551
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

yes, because the spirit is neutral = genderless.

Salome

Redbeard

Post Number: 216
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

I found this for you to read--http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

Billy and Ptahh discuss Krauer, a female, that is of the same spirit form as Simeon the Pharisee, a male, the father of Judah Ihariot.
Peace, Matt

Markcampbell

Post Number: 721
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This personality , Kraurer , also manipulated the earliest version of the TJ .

Teesoft

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark please do you know Kraurer full name as i will like to find out more about her.....

Salome,
Tosin

Markcampbell

Post Number: 723
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know her name , Tosin , because it wasn't given for privacy reasons.

Teesoft

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Mark i think that was logical...Salome :-)

Jacob

Post Number: 817
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to your post #27, Thomas:

That post is about the ground-character; together with the life-character it shapes the personality for the duration of a lifetime.
The ground-character is the basic programming without the future evolution of a personality counted in.
This means that your evolution will absolutely have effect on your lifespan, cause of death, knowledge, employment, personality, intelligence and lifestyle.
So, seen from this point of view, the material subconsciousness only knows the rough outline of the life ahead, it is absolutely possible that a person evolves in such a way that a life can be very progressive and fruitful, or the opposite.
People are not slaves to their own subconsciousness or any other pre-determined factor, except to their own illusion that they cant influence their own destiny.
This brings us also to the topic of free will; the free will is an unalienable right of every human being. The free will is the absolute right to choose from available options, it means that the process of choice is an inalienable right.

An example: A criminal who is incarcerated still has his/her free will, however the option to get out of prison (legally) before the prison-time has ended is simply not available to him/her.
This right is founded in the natural-creative law that every human being determines his/her own evolution in neutral-positive or negative.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Thomas

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks very much Jacob. You have been a busy guy lately it seems!!! Two things: your english is excellent but I think possibly you mean to so base-character or basic character rather than ground-character. Just wanted to offer that.

But as to the other question I posed to you, I think I found my own answer if you could maybe confirm or dispute it. The other question was about what spiritual factors CAN pass over to the spiritual side. I read through my notes and also remember something that Robyn told me one time and I think the answer is that only information that is perfectly logical and factual can pass over into the spiritual consciousness rather than other types of info. This is not to be confused with the storage banks which hold all types of information and experience.

Am I correct about this information Jacob? Thanks again for taking the time to answer. I knew you were busy and I just wanted to verify that you had actually seen the posts I directed to you :-)

Have a great day!!!
Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page