Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 03, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through February 03, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 270
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

allow me to put forth this article which touches on something about the on-going discussion on the topic "energy" relative to Creation. please note beginning 58 minute mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaiMA8enrtU&feature=relmfu

you maybe in a better position of make a commentary.

Jun
My will be done

Andres82

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob and Zanderson,

Yes, I was thinking that somebody might point this out.. However there are a few things I would like to address in order to be able understand this. I know that respect is a deep feeling. I respect nature and the earth, and the entire universe, It is what I am, it is.

I do have respect for my fellow human.. However I feel so fundamentally different from all those around me that I cannot even begin to say “you are I, I am you”. In general and as a whole, I respect the human individual greatly and marvel at it’s preciousness, however it is very difficult for me to accept individual ignorance. How can you advance forward as a human race when ignorance exists? I find ignorance difficult to accept because my goal and purpose is “To Save Humanity”. – When I see conflict, ignorance, etc, it upsets me; It shows me that we fall back again and again, never learning from our mistakes.. People don’t seem to have an open mind.. They don’t seem to be open to knowledge and wisdom.. (especially the students around me( or am I expecting too much?))

However here are my series of events, maybe you can help me out:

I openly state that I don’t have a religion (when asked) and that “The Creation and the Natural Laws of the Creation” is what makes my book. - I always feel free to answer any question anyone has and always like to show somebody when they are wrong to help them better understand things, to gain a greater perspective on life, etc.. I was then asked by this group what I knew, without disclosing any of the Meier material (It is my choice ( I reserve disclosure of it for people that I know will be able to understand the information)) and they’re questions were not sincere they were designed to criticize to harm to hurt. I answered the questions to the best of my abilities and not before long they were laughing, defaming and saying nasty, nasty things (well, now I know.) I sat there, I took it all in.. however my time was being wasted.. so I left.

Now this error I have made is annoying, and I accept full responsibility for it – I continue to be criticized attacked etc.. It has now become a personal attack upon who I am. However I know that all they are saying is wrong because all that they do say turns out to be a reflection of their own selves and the opposites of me. It does not harm me. But please do forgive me for getting frustrated with certain individuals..

Those words are a culmination of negative and distressing events that I have observed and witnessed at this school. Our teachers don’t care, they have attitude, our students are thick (Because of the system), we have no freedom, we are bullied and harassed by our teachers, I have personally been attacked by teachers for having a very good friendship with one teacher (of whom she is my very dear friend) and for pointing out that something was wrong in what they were doing, we are forced to do things, there are no trees within the school grounds(it is a concrete jungle) we are forced to stay in an area about the size of a small home, the list is endless…

Seeing all this shows me examples in small magnified ripples, that people all around the world don’t care, don’t respect each-other, that they are selfish, that they are ignorant, that money is all they want, that a child can NEVER say anything to clarify the mistake of an adult, that children are young, wrong, naïve should be seen not heard, that they know nothing of the world, that adults don’t accept their own responsibilities (Perhaps the worst aspects of humanity – I see all neutrally at my school). This upsets and depresses me and clarifies how much I DON’T BELONG on this earth because my values, my understanding, etc.. contrast so visibly like white against black.

I am not a person that will naturally disrespect somebody by making such a statement, however yes, I do understand that it was wrong, and I apologize to all of you for saying it…. In saying this statement I have disrespected you also, I am aware of this. However I do feel that we are not doing enough to forward the human race and that a Utopia (like they have on Erra) is what should ALREADY exist. It is a frustrating, because I have been there and done that, we had technology that was far advanced and it feels all wrong. Progress, reaching that level feels far TOO SLOW!

This doesn’t mean that I’ll lose hope, that I will give up, that I will call it quits. No, Saving humanity on Earth means a great deal to me. It is a very, very unique window of opportunity and I can completely understand the Plejarens will and force to help it advance. It means that if we can make it here with races from all over the galaxy then we can unite the Universe in the physical realm! It means that peace can exist and soon Earth will serve as an example for it! It is something that is very, very dear to my heart, to my spirit and to my mind.

So, TO HUMANITY!
SALOME
Andres
Lyrian Spirit

Jacob

Post Number: 787
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres, we all make mistakes, important that we learn from them.
This issue is resolved, lesson learned, lets move on.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 577
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres: “I would still like to see if it is possible to place the Creation Energy on the Electromagnetic Scale, I am sure it is.”

It would literally be off the scale. Creation is an immense, neutral, energetical and evolutive Wesenheit BEING, a natural evolutive spirit-energetical activity-energy. In its natural evolutive energy, it is formed so much higher over all the material and thereby exists so immeasurably high over human beings in a pure spirit-energy level that it would be impossible for it to set itself in communicative contact in any way with a human being.

The Wesenheit Creation is a pure spirit-energetical BEING-state, a radiating energy of spirit-light. However, each of the countless consciousness levels of a human consciousness radiates a vibration within the colour spectrum according to evolution state. The pink and violet belief-vibrations belong to the lowest level and blue being the highest.

More information can be found about this in Billy’s book, God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity.
You can read an English translation of its’ Introduction by Marianne Uehlinger here:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/God-delusion_and_God-delusion_Insanity

Regards
Bob

Redhalls

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a quick question:

If Creation and the BEING Absolutum are so full of logic and love and all that, then why for the sake of their evolution they create a universe where people have to suffer?

What desperate need do they have to go to such an extreme method? Couldn't they invent a less negative way for a spirit to learn and evolve rather than starting as "dumb" in a human with instincts to fight and kill (because of his "dumb" spirit)?

I can't understand this.

Thanks,
Karl

Jacob

Post Number: 795
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Karl,

In the material universe one must make mistakes (illogical thoughts / actions) out of unknowing/ignorance to obtain knowledge and wisdom (logic).
In the material universe, logic and illogic form a unity.

However in the pure spiritual realm, where time and space as we know it in the material universe does not exist anymore, its different, over there logic comes from logic.

An example: When you have to go somewhere and you miss a left or right turn and arrive later you basically 'suffer' a delay in arrival, it was something you did not intend.

The Creation and the BEING Absolutum, etc. etc. do not make people to suffer at all, the people themselves do that, especially on this planet where people are kept ignorant, dumb and suppressed by cult-religions, politics and people with money.

A lot of people on this planet make the same mistakes over and over again, work against the natural creative laws and recommendations and have to suffer the consequences. Nature/ the Creation has safeguards in place so that an illogical action can not harm the Creation / the universe.

However the Creation never intended people to suffer like this, this is purely human made, since the human has free will, he can do whatever he wants in his life, even when it leads to self-destruction.
The free will to choose whatever path you want to take is essential for evolution, since every human being in this universe, and all humans in other material universes in existence have an absolute unique path of evolution towards their respective Creation.

(There are countless of other material universes like ours in existence, all with their respective Creation, but all have the same natural creative laws and recommendations.)

Also, it would be wise to understand the principle of love and what it truly is, a lot of people have a somewhat romantic idea about love which is basically incorrect.

In the section spiritual terminology you can read the definition:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1314576659
Salome,
Jacob

Ramirez

Post Number: 634
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

"Nature/ the Creation has safeguards in place so that an illogical action can not harm the Creation / the universe."

That is the case now however as Asket revealed in one of the early contact reports, in another universe long ago some of the occupants did in fact manage to burn down the theater .... almost literally.

After that episode level 7 changed the guidelines which now allocate an emergency contingency procedure to prevent a recurrence.

There are some seriously deranged types in existence and a few of them are presently doing a bit of rehab on a rather desolate planet in the middle of nowhere.

What Redhalls might be referring to is the same question i have, have posted and never received a satisfactory reply to .....

If the Creation show .... this universe started from nothing .... a clean slate with infinite possibilities then it's evolving occupants are subject to laws and possibility parameters determined by that Creation .... so apparently these possibilities include degenerating into all manner of negativity including self destruction plus taking everyone & everything along with them.

It's hardly a sign of universal love and grandiose spirituality ..... but then i'm just one of the temporary occupants and not privy to all details of the big plan.

So if what Asket has stated is correct that in another place in another time the occupants did indeed manage to wreck the place .... obviously there's a contradiction somewhere.

The Creation is also learning but if it's the perfection that's claimed and attributed to it .... where did the capacity for it's universe's occupants to destroy their universe's originate ?
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 636
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I can't understand this."

Your not alone Karl.
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 797
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, can you show me that contact report with Asket? The German version?

I am interested to read that, I know the Creation itself can't be harmed in anyway, when we speak of the Creation as the universal consciousness, only the material universe in one of its dimensions, can be damaged in a limited non-permanent way.

This because the material universe regenerates itself every 49 billion years.

If an overkill weapon would be ignited it has consequence in this material universe and this dimension, however it does not have to influence other dimensions in that same material universe.
Also an explosion would occur with single light speed, so it would never be fast enough to cover the complete material universe, also black holes and quasars have the ability to absorb everything, including neutrinos (telonin) due to their incredible gravity.

Also the creation-belt and the transformation-belt who are adjacent to the material belt consist of pure spiritual energy and therefore immune to an overkill weapon like that.

The universe would 'simply' regenerate in the wake of such an explosion and people who are hundreds of millions of light years away or even further would not have to fear because they would have evolved normally up to the level of the high council before the explosion would hit them.

Of course this disaster is in nobodies benefit and needs to be prevented at all cost.

(Message edited by jacob on November 20, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Cpl

Post Number: 587
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Karl and Ramirez,

Your question: "...why for the sake of their evolution they (Creation) create a universe where people have to suffer?" is a question that all thinking people must come to ask and eventually answer for themselves.

I see this as Creation having reached the stage -- it is not absolutely perfect, only relatively so compared with humanity -- where it was driven to gain the remarkable knowledge, understanding, compassion and wisdom that can only be derived from living in an imperfect realm where suffering will inevitably exist.

We witness smaller versions of this in our own lives: attending school is a minor form of suffering that we all acquiesce to or invariably volunteer for (at university or colleges) in order to further our knowledge and understanding for our own eventual betterment. Before the big tests we might all wonder why we actually volunteered for the position (even paid for it), but we know it is ultimately for our own good and betterment or evolution.

It is often the most confident, brave, or talented in some way that volunteer for the hard jobs. Why do we do this? Again because only that way can the brave or talented really evolve further. Sometimes even a rich person will give away what they have to try and start again from nothing to see if they can again build up from nothing. Why invite that hard trip? Again it reinforces the knowledge and understanding previously gained but over which there is still uncertainty. So starting as "dumb" humans knowing nothing we eventually learn it all on the physical plane. Intelligence too is something that needs to be developed. We cannot be created with it without having the experience which creates it. We can only start at the beginning, knowing nothing, and evolve from there.

Perhaps an unspoken part of your question is why humans must suffer so badly in sickness that is not of humans' own making but is just a by-product of their "dumbness" or ignorance. Without suffering these sicknesses we would never learn what sicknesses are nor how to overcome them. We would never develop any healing sciences and equipment. We, and Creation, would lack that knowledge and understanding and also its naturally accompanying compassion. We are still just learning these lessons, but the Plejaren show us that we will as a planetary populace master them in our not too distant future.

Perhaps it would help you to think not of the pain, but rather the gain. Stuck in the forest of materiality it is often difficult to keep one's focus or vision on the goal and where we are actually heading, but doing so makes all the difference.

The suffering could also be caused by an asteroid crashing into a planet, decimating it, and causing untold suffering if there is no other human race to come to their aid. If Creation itself were to get involved and intervene to somehow prevent this, or banish certain types of suffering the laws of the physical universe would be upset and evolution throughout the physical universe would be subverted and ultimately impossible.

If you stop to think of where you would draw the line of intervention and think things through from there (all the consequences) thoroughly you will find that it wouldn't work. The intervention would actually end up as control on a complete scale negating the possibility of evolution. This is because free will is absolutely necessary for evolution to occur. If Creation were to intervene you would no longer have free will -- at least in that area -- and so free will would be subverted. Before you say that you wouldn't mind having the free will to experience pain controlled from you ask yourself if you could really evolve to Creation without that free will. Creation is free; nothing controls it, and we are the same; we are a part of Creation. We are one. It is one reason, as I see it, why we have, must have, and always will have, free will.

The way I see it Creation has a kind of absolute faith in us all. It "knows" we will all eventually make the grade and graduate back to or into the future Creation.

It has often been said, "The Earth is the School of Ultimate Hard Knocks." and it is. This is precisely why it -- and the physical realm generally -- is such an incredible opportunity for us all to grow and develop; and the more we do the more we lessen the suffering for ourselves and ultimately (in the distant future) all humanity throughout the universe until it is eventually overcome -- completely.

Never doubt you and we all will ultimately, eventually succeed. As the song says, "We shall overcome some day." We will indeed, and according to Billy and the Plejaren we will never come back here once we have "graduated" this cycle of evolution. Until we reach the AA level is the only time we will be experiencing this realm of suffering in the entire immensity of near infinite future evolution we will be experiencing. It can help to keep the realm of suffering in perspective.

BTW I think the destruction throughout the universe you mention Asket talking about was just the inhabited planetary and galactic systems and planets themselves that were destroyed, though this may have happened on other inhabited levels too. The Plejaren (maybe Asket?) have referred to galaxies as universes and/or parts of universes. (I don't have this in German, Jacob).
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Redhalls

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I understand the free will, yet the point is Creation did know negative things will happen and I mean it's obvious that people will suffer if they're imperfect... . They have to suffer to learn, at least till some point.

So my point is BEING Absolutum or whoever invented this system of evolution knew about the sufferings that will occur in material universes. I mean you don't have to be a genuis to figure that out - even if you give them free will it's guaranteed they'll suffer in some ways or another. (innocent victims of war, someone pushes you and you drop down a cliff, endless ways...)

So that raises questions to me like so why they choose to do that? or what's so important that they need to do that? They are full of logic and love yet invent such things as material universes where people suffer to learn and evolve. I think this is just mysterious.

My only guess is that they have no other choice.

Karl

Rarena

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Karl,

We all have a spirit that does not die.

The process of perfection is never complete. To the ends of Creation we are constantly striving for perfection. The more evolved we are... the less problems occur for us and the longer our lifespan becomes. There are mistakes until we are all evolved (on a planetary level) to the same level and then relatively fewer mistakes are made on that planet and we venture out into the heavens, when our knowledge, wisdom and power expands on in an exponetial growth of consciousness eventually leading back to and being part of The Creation.

Also, some divine being is not directing our lives... we all have free will and the basic structure (our personality) is set up by those more evolutionarily advanced but the individual decisions of our specific actions.... life after life, are dependent upon ourselves and may affect others depending upon our level of power and ability/responsibility to direct Gewalt (no English word describes this word).

Something can be learned from being involved in extreme situations and Creation as well as ourselves learn from each individual action we either cause or are perpetrated upon us... If we live our lives neutrally yet slightly positively and have evolved beyond a mistake or detraction of the rules and recommendations of the universe (formally called the ten or twelve commandments) we will have an easier time in the next life or remainder of our present life.

Do the wrong thing, be involved in or party too... and you suffer the cause and effect equally and oppositely maybe not in this life or ten lives down the road but you WILL eventually balance out with Creation. You can either learn from the experience and evolve consciously and nuture the knowledge, leading to wisdom, then becoming the power to NOT make that situation occur again in your life or lives of the future... or... suffer needlessly... constantly making the same mistake over and over again... until you do... you decide: by not correcting the error within and consciously avoiding the problem in the future your are destined to relive it on a personal, national or planetary level.

There is no invisible man going to save you from your mistakes and place you gently on a cloud out of harms way. We are responsible for our own evolution, not some far away character in a Hollywood movie, saving the world for all mankind eh eh... Also we should consider all as one and know that we each add to this existence, we impart our small impression in Creation adding up to a more thoughtful, harmonious, peaceful and loving existence. We choose our lives on a second by second basis and we evolve second by second. Every thought feeling and action is recorded and we sometimes reap what we sow...

So... metaphorically speaking: Plant good seeds in fertile soil. In other words, live your life honestly, peacefully and emphatically with good feelings and you will live a life with those things being prevalent in that or preceding lives.

Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 580
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Karl: “If Creation and the BEING Absolutum are so full of logic and love and all that, then why for the sake of their evolution they create a universe where people have to suffer?”

Hi Karl

What I see implicit to your question, is sadness for the human condition. Sadness for human suffering. But what is sadness really? Billy gives an explanation of sadness in his book, Ein Quentchen Wissen, Sinn und Weisheit (A Tiny Bit Knowledge, Sense and Wisdom)

Sadness is a psyche movement which the person should be protected against as much as possible and should neither love, nor pay attention to, even if the majority of humanity judges it favorably and its’ expression a priority. With sadness, life itself as well as the conscience, knowledge, consciousness, virtues and the love of the human being becomes artificially decorated in order to avoid honest processing of the facts during those given moments of necessary pondering of certain incidents and events, and not approaching them in the appropriate and truth-recognizing frameworks. Thus sadness degrades itself even to pitiableness which counteracts discernment and, hence, recognising and grasping the real facts is rendered impossible.

The state of the delivered being produces from it a grief-generating situation or thing etc., nevertheless it is basically a matter to control and to understand it is the result of wrong thinking, and the production of wrong feeling, which leads to a psyche debacle that finishes in extensive sorrow and leads all reason to non-being and into confusion.

Only the person who has defeated sadness already in their main character and made controllable thoughts and feelings which admit no more degeneration and which adjust themselves to the laws of the creative-natural is able to realise the moment of recognition and comprehension of the real truth of love in all creationally-given, to see the understanding of the given creative-natural laws and orders, that saddening can probably be given every now and then, but that this has to nevertheless move on to the seeing, grasping and understanding of things that contribute to life as well as to joy. Since really sadness originates only from a selfishness as well as from an averting of the joy to existence, also, however, from the non-understanding and non-understand-desire of the matters and the laws and orders of life, consequently these facts must be grasped and brought into the correct norms to become man of sadness at certain moments and to affirm life, joy and love.

Pages 5-6, A Tiny Bit Knowledge, Sense and Wisdom

I hope this is helpful.

Regards
Bob

Mahigitam

Post Number: 461
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Karl,
If i get your question right: the central point to your question is: Why the Creation has to go through or how did the Creation chose this as the "THE PROCESS" to evolve,i.e; starting from the low vibrations(material) and evolving to the high vibrations(spiritual). Even before that, one should ask, "Why all this evolution thing at all in the first place".....
That is a mystery, the primary cause. All the statements about 'learning from one's mistakes is the way', 'human ignorance & arrogance' , 'Creation is neutral' etc..comes only secondary which we, higher intelligences come to understand after experiencing the world around us.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Redhalls

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Thanks I have no more questions. But just say the two below haven't totally grasped.

"However the Creation never intended people to suffer like this..."

"sadness originates only from a selfishness as well as..."

Karl

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 582
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From a recent post by Norberto Burciaga in the 'Questions to Billy' Section: “In physics a wave is a disturbance that travels through space and time. Is it a better way of thinking or viewing it , if due to a wave disturbance (maybe a high frequency vibration) space and time is created?”

Hi Norberto
That’s a very good question, one that I have wondered about myself, so it will be interesting to see how he answers.

Billy states that it is necessary for two units of opposite polarity to join in order to create a hyperunit. This is well worth pondering for it has many ramifications, perhaps even as an expression of the dynamics which animates the universe itself. In this case, it is the effect of what polarity causes - movement or vibration: movement or vibration as the essence of our reality.

This is an interesting quote taken from the book, ”The Secret Oral Teachings In Tibetan Buddhist Sects” which sounds similar:

“The tangible world is movement, say the masters, not a collection of moving objects, but movement itself. There are no objects ‘in movements’ it is the movement which constitutes the objects which appear to us: they are nothing but movement. This movement is continued and infinitely rapid succession of flashes of energy. All objects perceptible to our senses, all phenomena of whatever kind and whatever aspect they may assume, are constituted by a rapid succession of instantaneous events.”

We can liken this “action and rest” language to vibration, represented by the sine wave with the high and low crests being opposite rest periods and everything else in-between as motion; with the stimulus for the vibration itself being opposite polarities. And if you think of vibration as being the essence of all things manifest from the subatomic level upward, we may find that both subjective and objective reality become “real” only due to the change or motion occurring between the two states of rest. In other words, it may be useful for us to ponder the possibility that “tangible reality” exists for us only as long as there is movement; and when the movement stops, matter and solid reality become diffuse and disappear.

I look forward to seeing what Billy has to say about it.

Regards
Bob

Zanderson

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"it may be useful for us to ponder the possibility that “tangible reality” exists for us only as long as there is movement; and when the movement stops, matter and solid reality become diffuse and disappear."

If this is indeed the case just think of the possibilities (stopping the movements results in the entering of eternity (deduced from one of Billy's experience)) and inventions (can someday say time travel :-))....
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I understand, ceasure of movement does allow time travel.
Life

Thomas

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question for any Geisteslehre FIGU members on the forum: Have you read anywhere in the Spirit Lessons as to whether different Creation forms ever communicate between each other at some point BEFORE they merge into the BEING Absolutum?

I assume that, early on, they likely do not actually communicate as we would think of it but rather share a connection on an impulse level similar to what we have as humans on an unconscious subconscious basis, on theirs would have a different form.

Anything been written about that so far? I have always assumed that the Creation forms would merge together into Creation WE forms at some point before merging into the BEING Absolutum's consciousness form.

Thanks for any info you all might have.

Bobby

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Your question is a indication to where you are on your evolutionary path, I mean to question the laws of creation as though its made a mistake .]

Thomas

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I have had another little bit of insight which I think is valid and might be of interest to others.

I have constantly thought about Creation and why it put the world into motion in such a way that suffering exists to such a large degree. I have wondered why Creation did not just create little replicas of itself since Creation did not have any material life to pass through up to the point when it created the material universe. I asked myself, "If Creation did not need to suffer to generate its own knowledge and wisdom, then why did it not instill that level of knowledge in us in order to give us a boost?"

I also asked myself, "If Creation is logical, then why did it not just play out the scenario of our existence in its processes and just take the knowledge from that without needing for us to all suffer or to see such suffering?"

I think I have an idea or two now of why these things are the way they are.

Creation did give us each a boost. For Creation to develop to the point it was at when it first created the material universe took a huge amount of time when compared to the time it takes us from our first incarnation up to the merging with the Creation consciousness. So that answers that part to some degree.

Why we were not made into little replicas of Creation likely also is connected to the fact that we exist to further Creation's own evolution. We are not created to live along side of Creation, but rather as part of it. Creating separate Creations from itself is not even a possibility for a Creation until it passes to the stage of existing as a higher Creational form.

Why we were not created as a sort of mental scenario to play out without real existence is clear to me now because I realized that it is not just our experiences that add to Creation's evolution, but also the collective power of our spiritual energy which gets added to Creation's own spiritual energy.

About suffering: Creation is a causal form of consciousness and merely does what is logical. Creation would never create a world full of suffering if it were not a means to a greater good and greater harmony and evolution. It is true that, even aside from the horrors humans inflict on themselves, nature is full of suffering for other forms of life. It is clear to me now that this suffering is not something that Creation "wants" to happen. It happens as a means to eliminating disharmony and furthering evolution in the long run. Unlike wishy washy humans, Creation does what is logical. If Creation could have avoided creating a universe that had so much suffering and still evolved just as far, it would have done so because it exists as a form of harmony and logic and love within and throughout itself.

Consider this as a very very rough example. If you are a parent and your child has contracted an illness which will greatly harm or maybe kill your child, you will not hesitate to get the child an injection of appropriate, life saving medication to end the illness. The child may be terrified of needles/injections and you would likely be sympathetic to the child's stress and suffering, but you would get the child the shot just the same because it is the logical and necessary thing to do in that case.

We lifeforms in this material universe are the children of Creation in a real sense. Even though Creation does not "care" in the sense that a human does, it still does what is right and good and logical for itself and all of us in the long run since we too are an integral part of Creation itself. The experiences and learning of material life is the medicine that we needed to graduate from the illness of our low evolution. The day that material incarnations no longer serve a greater good and become unnecessary, all material suffering will be finished in our universe. The lower life forms will have been assimilated back into Creation and all of us who were previously humans will have merged consciously with Creation and become part of its wisdom.

Life is very often shitty (excuse my language, but it is true), but it is a gift and a resource that we have no choice but to make use of. Mr Meier and his friends from other planets have taught us that the cycle of reincarnation is overcome by reincarnation. It was explained that we overcome the requirement of reincarnating by learning and gaining knowledge, power and wisdom through our incarnations, by which we eventually overcome the need for material life.

There is evolution all around us and this even applies in our current world of wars and hatred and violence. Nothing can stop evolution but we can accelerate it by our actions and choices and we can prevent evolution from slowing down.

One last thing. Every single person is first responsible for themselves. It is our responsiblity to each do what we can to help ourselves and each other in every reasonable (Creationally evolutive) way that we can. We are all connected. Helping others is helping oneself but allowing yourself to be torn down by suffering which you cannot stop is degenerate and helps no one. So when you see suffering in the world, do not let it break you down and destroy your world of thoughts and of feelings. Instead, do something constructive to end that suffering and know that you have done all that you can do. It will never be easy for a true human to see suffering in others, but never let the injustices of our planet cause even further damage by causing degeneration in you. A person that stands screaming and crying in horror during a moment of catastrophe will never be of any use to those in need. Rather, a person who, seeing the suffering, controls his feelings and thoughts and rushes to the aid of those in need is the most effective one in the situation at hand.

Many of us, me included, have seen horrors and felt helpless. There is no use in being beaten down by what you see. Do something about it instead and never think that there is nothing that you can do to contribute to the end of suffering...

Have a good day everyone.
Thomas

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

Thomas are you spreading hopelessness throughout the forum?

Have you listen to Mein Geist?

The end goal is to become a universe after the 7 great times then you will know

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Thomas

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter, don't take this the wrong way, but if you really think that is the case, then you either didn't read my post fully or you didn't understand it.

Read it again please. I have read nearly all of BEAMs books, including the contact reports and most of the short writings he has done. I have studied this material since 1990.

I just wanted to not ignore your post and your question.

Have a good day :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page