Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 02, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through February 02, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 233
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the Questions to Billy thread, Billy explains why Cheiro's book is not useful.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Edward_b

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I just read that. Wonder which system actually is useful then? And I wonder what the value system is in English compared to German.

Loveofcreation

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eddieamartin:

I once read one of Billy's Contact Reports that he used the Kabbalah numerology to determine the ages of males and females, based on race and birth date, to when they were to meet their true life partner. I cannot currently remember which contact report it was, but if you do a search either here or on futureofmankind.co.uk, and put in Kabbalah as a search term, you may find that contact report. I was of the hope that this would help you out.

Salome,

Amanda from Western Massachusetts, USA

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Loveofcreation
(#8)

Hi Amanda, I appreciate you're going through the troubles. I'm going to take a look into that and see what I can find. Thnx.

Salome,
Eddie

Edward_b

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, the contact report with that information is report 154:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_154

However, when I asked about the codec last year Billy said that its no longer in effect, just an FYI.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thnx Edward_b
(#11)

Fascinating.

Salome,
Eddie

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 551
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this is interesting,
from a personal perspective, i hae never felt the need to chace after any woman in particular, and get ready to marry and have kids. however i have for a long time felt that i will cross paths with the right woman when the time comes.
i just always ha the strong impulse to wait, with the feeling like someone looms in the future for me. so i have gone with this impulse.
as a result, i don't have any unwanted children, and i am not married to a woman that i truly do not love.
and for some reason(and this becomes more pronounced as the days go by) i have come to the conclusion that if i am to be with a life partner, it would have to be someone who is involved in figu nd the mission.
it has me wondering about people communicating on subconcious levels, unaware conciously, and just following their intuition.
interesting topic.et

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Peter_Brodowski

Yes i also never married or had children and recently broke off with my girlfriend as the relationship didnt fit with figu teachings, it was hard but i know it will be worth the effort. I am going to try speed dating soon but am concerned about going to the trouble and the girl dosnt like figu

What do we do? maybe go for the most advanced type, like ones that seem smart and not religious fanatics then show her the teachings? if she cant get the gist them try again?

I dont want to turn up with the Talmud and question them at the event ;-D

whats the go?

ask my inner self to make it a success?

what questions should i ask her?

Has anyone done the speed dating thing?

or what about with a new partner not speed dating?

howto introduce the new lady to the teachings?

I know when i 1st read the teachings it was the most uplifting thing to EVER happen to me,,i can see and feel its the truth straight away also most if not all of the things i wondered about

I think the giza dudes have really made the biggest problem for us as they have programmed most earth humans not to believe in anyone who says he was Jesus. I also think not enough has been done about that. Sometimes i shed a few tears, take a deep breath and be grateful for the fact i know. Its bad enough most people get their wisdom from the tv. I dont think Beam or the Plej think enough about this. I try and take responsibility about my thoughts and actions and am not blaming anyone but man the giza dudes did their homework. Why cant some powers be given to broadcast the teachings? its not missionisation We did have the teachings in the past, So many bad things in the past from OUTSIDE FORCES took the teachings away, AND MOST people have NEVER heard of Beam. Its just so hard to swallow. (but i will)

Why cant the earth human be given the teachings wide scale? honestly not many people are being reached, we did have them in the past, so are the dark forces just do what they want and the good forces cant give us JUST THESE TEACHINGS WIDE SCALE?

Maybe we need to be forged more than once like Beam is all i can think of. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Salome
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 302
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ilovebilly
post#10

I understand your frustration. Here is how I look at it and what my experience has been.

Apply earnest study of the Goblet of Truth to get a grip on the principles and concepts. I applied them in my daily life to merit its value. I continued until I saw the fruits thereof. Now most of my friends know I'm into the spirit teachings and with some I even discuss it in conversation now and then.

I would suggest the following my friend; you must bare the fruits of the spirit teachings before expecting your future girlfriend to be remotely interested in this. Or even in you for that matter.

How far beyond planting the seed (read/study) have you gotten? ie; enough study that you have a good grasp of the principles taught and applying them in your daily life and dealings.

As to FIGU...let that be a personal thing with each individual, respect everyone's evolutive level and especially if they have or have not any belief whatsoever; when you bare the fruits (embodiment) of the spirit teachings, they will ask you.

Salome,
Eddie

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 564
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there ilovebilly,
when it comes to a girlfriend/life partner...
i think it is wise to get a grasp on your destiny, then it will be a lot more clear, as to where you will find your possible candidate, and where, or among what kind of people.
you can be hopefull that you meet a girl who is not aware of figu, and then opens and warms to it, but a more realistic view would simply be that perhaps look to find a suitable partner from among the few thousand women who take seriously the spirit teachings and billy meier case?

Cpl

Post Number: 580
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello ilovebilly,

If I could make a suggestion as a happily married man for 15 years whose wife knows nothing of Billy and with whom I hardly ever discuss "spiritual" matters (because basically she is not interested): If you live the spirit truths to the best of your ability the people then attracted to you and with whom you will meet and associate closely will in their own way echo these teachings through their own unique, wonderful life, manners, ways, thoughts and actions. Such people are the ones that we are likely to be able to live in harmony with.

We can never really control another, and we should, of course, never even wish to; and making demands upon a partner actively or passively in the form of wishes and desires for them to conform to our own hoped-for opinions, thoughts and feelings will only result in discord. All people have their own ways and thoughts. The very best way we can influence another IMO is through our example. Talk follows on from that. Of course it is good if we can also share our thoughts and opinions together, but there will always be differences of opinions, thoughts and feelings in any association. This is unavoidable.

In short think not of how you can mold someone into or find someone who is just what you want so you can slot them into your life, rather live the life that is best and the best will appear before you in its -- or their -- own unique and wonderful way; but do ensure they are genuine and of upstanding character, whether they know of or agree with Billy or not. You would obviously find it difficult to get along with someone who disagrees with Billy on a basic level, but there are millions out there with no specific opinion one way or another. Perhaps you will be able to influence them into having positive thoughts about him. If they are impressed with the way you live your life and you explain this is due to Billy's teaching they are unlikely to be unfavorably disposed toward the latter.

And remember that old Supreme statement, "You can't hurry love."

Good luck to you on your journey of discovery,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 566
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i agree, you should'nt try to mold somebody to suit your ideal relationship.

i think it is okay to set goals and have desires of what kind of partner you would like. if you end up finding that person and they can life in harmony with you, then great. but it is important to be accepting of a persons indivual charachter and traits, habits, behaviours etc.

i personally think that it is not important if they agree with billy, as long as they understand the spiritual teachings to a degree that makes a relationship with them feasible, in a sensible manner.

i am not sure that it is against any spiritual teaching to have desires as to what kind of partner you would like (behaviour, personality etc). i would think the important thing is that you respect each ones decisions and goals, with the intention of teaching and learning from them in an evolution-related manner.

Heru

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What's up ilovebilly
Speed datingI see the teachings have really inspired you to integrate them into every aspect of your life. I have found myself asking similar questions. Read again Billy's "Ideas of Partnership" on the futureofmankind website. It will provide excellent recommendations to add to what others such as Cpl and Eddiamartin have suggested.
Saalome

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming in terror like his passengers
unknown author

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Guys i am in a reading frenzy of FIGU websites atm so will be a bit slow in replies, i read your replies have taken it in and like what i am reading and will reply soon but have some thoughts to share right now before i forget.

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining.

For many thousand of years we have had very fast evolution thats different than most, We will be advanced humans (DNA) with much experience, we will have young spirits. Before we leave this planet we will know all about war, religion and our feelings, many human civilisations dont find out until they get to the stars and boy that would be a shock, our experiances would be = to many more years for civilisations that didnt get the watchers mutiny, men in black or DNA hacked, we will be like in star trek and bring the message of peace, compromise and restraint to all we meet.

:-)

We would not ever have know BEAM if it wasnt for above, we are Beams mission until 3999, hey i bet he can take the tunguska et's and others with him then since we wont have religion then, i bet they would be glad about that hey, they will evolve from it as we did and take that with them.

The reason that Spock has no feelings is his people had so many devasting wars so they changed DNA to take feelings away as its the feelings (thoughts) that start the ball rolling, thats one of the reasons we must learn to stay neutral positive, i think that would be a better approach than taking away feelinigs, and the Pon Far every 7 years would be to keep in with The Creations population laws. Its better if we just learn to control ourselves dont you think.

I read a post that made me really feel for the person and its probably what we all feel a lot of the time, He was saying how he has to deal/work with low evolution in soooo many people and he felt he just wants to escape from them BUT CANT.

The people know as Ferangi in Star Treck 2 are like many earth people atm, very childish, Even in space we will have to get along with rude peoples who make us roll our eyes and sigh in disbelief or aggressive peoples or machines who are formidable but we are/have been built for it (the creator overlords done a good job of it and they are really evolved, they really know what was needed and DNA) and if you think about it in a neutral positive way it would be rather boring without them, we will evolve more and it is best to be the easy going wise one dont you think. Watching Picard handle the Ferangi is funny he is so cool but me watching him in a neutral positive way i really understand its the best way, you have no regrets and dont degenerate. As we get more advanced we can get more regrets as we feel more.

Dont forget Its Beams 7th Mission here and you know what comes in 7.

I havnt done the speed dating yet but will soon just making some changes to my surroundings and myself atm. I feel this REAL strength growing daily in me. I feel different in an amazing way.

Getting my 2 cats to live outside, i have sort of been trying but feel i can do that slow. I gave up milk last week and do feel in better shape.

Do we have a list of things we can do to stay Neutral Positive?

I like the throwing the negative thoughts into space thing, its sooo goood! i do it as soon as a bad thought happens, no waiting.

We need to improve our surroundings.

Live and Help Live.

Read the Henock Prayer often or daily and the German Version now and then. My spirit, you are all-mighty,Your name shall be honoured, Your realm shall open (incarnate) within me,Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold within me, on earths and in universes, Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth, And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding, For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Universe) in eternity.

The interaction between high and low is evolutionary for both.

I ask The Creation to Protect FIGU and its members from Negative Energies AND ANYTHING and ANY Negative Person who reads ANY PART of this message is incapable of hurting FIGU or its Members in ANY WAY, They WILL recognise the truth, For the realm, the power and the knowledge within us are yours in eternity.

I might talk a bit about Star Trek now and then as i dont see much talk about its messages on FIGU but the PLEJ wrote it FROM experience. We need to remember the lessons and warnings, once the PLEJ fix things we are on our own for a while.

I have a few thoughts about Gilgamesh i will share later, maybe a few hints of his type of being in Star Trek, Maybe He fell in love with a women here. As he ages he gets so very powerful and he could leave on his own accord if he wishes. He is a handy dude to have around so i hope he feels at home here. He wouldn't hurt a human but would defend his wife, If a women wants a normal life so then does a man in love.

We have been told not to get worked up about Beam being here or the PLEJ and dont gawk but we do need to wake up and take notice of things so we learn and work daily at improvement. When we meet people we wouldn't like then to gawk or act strange we would want them to be as they normally are and neutral positive.

I wonder if some et's evolve faster by travelling from one Golden age to the next like we can travel to stay with summer.

I think bean bags would be good for meditation?

Feel free to correct me when i am wrong.

Salome to my Figu Mates
Peter

Teesoft

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter you mean the movie Star trek that was transmited to the writer was from there esperience?

What of Star wars was that them too?

Salome,
Tosin

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 577
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there peter,
i would just like to say that i find you to be a humourous and interesting person. you brought a smile to my face, and i am happy to have experienced your opinions and ideas :-) i hope you grow as much as you can in spiritual integrity. I am not sure but i think there are some older spirits on earth incarnated also... i would love to know a few. they are most likely quite modest and unassuming, i suppose. you seem to know some intricate information in regards to how the plejarens and people like gilgamesh think and act. i hope to learn somethings from you. be well. by the way, that is quite a cool name you have.

Thomas

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob, I know you are busy so I will just ask you this and I will be patient until you have the time to respond.

You have written in your posts that only values of strictly spiritual nature can be processed by the spiritform between incarnations. Is it possible for you to tell us what constitutes a spiritual value in this context, and maybe even give an example if possible? I have an idea based on what I have read and discussed with others, but I was hoping you might be able to clarify this.

I appreciate your help. Thanks and please take all the time you need to respond. I understand that you have your life and priorities outside this forum :-)

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob, just checking in to see if you might have a response to my post to you just above plus that other recent question I posed to you about one of your earlier post regarding factors determined before birth. If you are busy, no worries but please let me know that you have seen the questions if you have please :-)

Thanks and have a great day!
Thomas

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

Another thing about hair and cosmic energy

What about feathers ? do they also collect cosmic energy? Is that why the Indians had feathers in hair?

Norse gods/Vikings etc.. with many types of things in hair

Salome
Peter

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I am a Conscious Realist with the Power and Knowledge of The Creation!!! AND I know Love

WOM Mate!

But we must remember if we worship ANYTHING we lose our Powers

Salome
Peter
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Teesoft

I think Star wars was but you would have to ask them, the feel i get is yes

Salome
Peter

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Peter_brodowski

Yes you know a few mate

Salome
Peter

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

In the Teachings,Contact Notes and Forum is Technical and other information/hints

things we spend time wondering about a lot are answered it can be deep stuff i wondered about, even not deep stuff like ormus etc..

it frees your mind this knowledge to concentrate/focus on truth/evolution

ilovebilly
Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page