Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 11, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through February 11, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I just had a personal experience that I think adds to my understanding of why reincarnation is necessary up until a certain point in our evolution. I think maybe it will help some of you new to the Meier material understand as well. This is only my understanding though and not the final word on the subject.

I was looking at the news on the web this morning, followed by a visit to an aggregator website (which gathers many stories and personal items for all to see). Nothing took me by surprise nor did anything make me cringe. Then I clicked on a link to a picture and it was the sweetest photo of a tiny baby in apparently perfect health. He or she was so beautiful. Then suddenly I had a jarring thought. This child will grow up in this world where I have literally seen people beheaded, stoned to death and burnt alive. I could not believe how these experiences of mine have tainted even the most innocent and beautiful things in my life just by having seen them.

You see, there will be things in some of our many incarnations that we just cannot process adequately. These visions of tortured people are just an example of the baggage we can each gather during physical lifetimes. It is for this reason that Creation has made it so that we gather everything, process what is of worth and then leave behind the worst as far as each new incarnation is concerned. We never lose any experiences we have because they are all stored but we are essentially freed of the burdens we each have by the gift of reincarnation. While it is true that "losing" someone to death is a pain that can seem impossible for some to get past, it is nothing compared to the pain of the memories we would each carry from some of our many previous incarnations.

Creation in all its wisdom has made things as they must be. One day we will no longer need reincarnation because we will have gathered the wisdom and knowledge to become purely spiritual beings without the pains and burdens of physicality. Until then though, these physical lifetimes are our classroom and it is best to learn from everything in the most efficient and rapid manner that we can each manage so that we may enjoy the fruits of "graduation" to higher forms of life and then add our contribution to the community which we call Creation...

Hawaiian

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Nice report, it appears that reincarnation is some process to protect the personality from becoming unstable if severe events of the past overcomes the psyche’s ability to cope with such extreme negative experiences as you listed and even displayed by a Plejaren member who became sick while witnessing some massacre in Iraq during Bush’s campaign to oust Sadam Hussein.

Which brings the point that in some cases where this incarnation appears not to have any beneficial outcome to both the oppressor and certainly the victims as in the cases of the one who persecuted both Jmmanuel and Billy or the Giza intelligences who were imprisoned millions of light years away, still managed in another attempt to kill Billy nor I would suspect pass and current personalities here on Earth doing exactly the barbaric things that we all look at in disgust.

It appears these parasites have a few factors in common to each other, that is the lust for power, greed and some sick barbaric pleasure in seeing others suffer and plead for mercy, no different than serial killers, pedophiles, rapists and other degenerative maniacs. They follow a set of parameters that is opposite of creational endeavors, therefore what we consider positive is actually negative for them and what is negative is actually good medicine for their own experience.

Thus, if we could place them in the exact situation that they do to others, then they will have the necessary negative experience in order to make a logical decision that maybe what they do is not right and change their ways for the better. So long as they are still in the material body form and subjected to the reincarnation process it is possible to “induce” such experiences when in the dream states or other humane means. Otherwise as in the Giza’s case, who all passed on and unless the Arahat Athersata has suspended incarnation, they are more dangerous to the universe if allowed to incarnate again without learning.

I can tell you first hand the most awful experience in a nightmare of being executed from a gun shot to the head from a close friend of mine even though I convinced him that I would agree with his execution if it was my fault. Time appears to slow down dramatically because your conscious is so acute and focused (same experience that combat veterans talk about). You don’t realize how much one clings to life in its last moments before being executed unless one goes through the exact experience of being victimized in such a gruesome encounter.

My friend did not pull the trigger, however someone else intervened and completed the execution, it was a white female who also was the same female who appeared more than 10 years later in another dream where I told Jesus Christ to go F*^k off and join the creator overlords, the ones who manipulated the ageing genes which happened about 2 years ago after he tried to put a crown on my head.

The first time she had an evil look in her eyes but this time around she had a guilty look on her face, but I noticed a glow in her appearance more life-like not as in before, being pale and lifeless in nature. So maybe guilt is something good for these barbarians? I never knew anything about Billy then as I do now and is concerned that maybe the creator overlords or their counter parts the benevolent turned malevolent are behind this and looking for ways to again manipulate Earth humans for their own agendas?

BTW, the nightmare happened about 1:20 AM and couldn’t sleep, something told me to turn on the radio around 7:29 AM, and it was the news saying, “that XXX died that morning from electrocution”, unfortunately it was my friend in the dream! I still hate this person for what she did and trying to influence my outcome in BEAM’s mission.

Marbar

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone posted somewhere on this forum that Wendelle Stevens was told by Billy, in an interview, that a person can choose what gender he or she was to be for the next incarnation.

If this is true, how can it be done?

Edward

Post Number: 2343
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

Yes, I came across that in the past, also.

But, I also read Billy mentioning contrary to that!

So, as far as to what I have gather was, that it is all dependent during the
processing in the spirit realm, when evaluated, etc, and than through Cause
and Effect, the spirit-form will gravitate to the suited mother and her embryo
and than, the gender would be determined.

But, I would not close out, that higher evolved beings as the Plejarans and
others even higher might have the possibility to do such thing: determine
their gender in the next incarnation(?).

But, we have to also keep in mind, that there will always be more females born
than males, on a planet, as I recall. Unless, there are exceptions on certain
planets, which are in the contrary? Thus, we have to keep this in mind. Than,
'self-determine' would be an issue, I would think? And the laws of Creation
would rule...above that.

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I think there is a planet (Sertain?) where the entire population are human females and kept that way through genetic manipulation.

Also have a question for Jacob, is it logical to assume that those who have a shorter evolutionary background verses those with ET origins that have reincarnated on Earth are interconnected through their past personality's connection to the former ET's personality via shared experiences and knowledge when both were in material form?

If so, then it opens a whole new different avenue of evolutionary prospective to the "traditional" Cause and Effect principle?

Jacob

Post Number: 833
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaiian,

Every human being, regardless of background has a connection to the storage-banks, depending on the age of the spirit and the effort made, a human can withdraw (usually unconscious), impulses from the storage-banks.
The humans here on this planet with an ET spirit-form have currently a throttled down consciousness a little above the Earth human average or they could not live here due to vibrational differences.
The material consciousness of Billy is throttled back to a 'mere' 27,2% here on Earth (13% Earth human average, 18,5% Earthhuman Genius)
All humans regardless their spiritform underly the same laws of reincarnation and learning.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Hawaiian

Every decision we make is from what we learned from past lives, there is a fraction of a second delay when we access the storage banks, its known to science (the delay)

If someone was born here for their 1st ever incarnation (not that it would happen but if it did) Beam said they would be a blubbering idiot

we have memory (impulses) when we make decisions and its done sub-consciously so we dont have the past lives in our conciousness as that can cause problems

Marbar: If we dont decide what we want to be (Man or Women) before we die it can confuse the spirit form when we are forming the body in the womb

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Scott

Post Number: 2243
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

I'm confused about something. From what I understand spirit forms generally incarnate on planets which are somewhat a match to their evolution. It seems from what Billy has stated there are spirit forms incarnated on this planet, which under normal circumstances, would not incarnate, but because they have been "throttled back" they can incarnate, but at a "lower vibration". Is this a unique situation only to this planet?

Thanks as always
Salome
Scott

Hawaiian

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Jacob,

I need some clarification on this “throttle-down” material consciousness procedure administered by the Arahat Athersata spiritual level to those of ET origins and is concerned that one’s potential is either left in suspension mode to be re-established in some point in time or completely eliminated and subjected to another round of evolutionary values directed at the specific planetary evolution state of its inhabitants.

It is logically acknowledged that each individual has their own set of attributes regarding their evolutionary condition based on past personalities and their prospective knowledge and experiences stored in the memory banks and their ability to utilize such resources not just on an individual basis, but also to endeavor in a creational attempt to link such values with both adjacent levels so that all appropriate parties are merged and in respect actually accelerate the evolutionary process instead of being “held” to some individual effort.

It’s exactly the same principle as when some issue arises that the Plejarens need clarification at the Arahat Athersata level, but has to refer their request first to the High Council, who in turn ask the Arahat, who then refer such responses back to the High Council then to the Plejarens. However, I see such endeavors as logically possible amongst Earthly bound humans where there is a vast difference of potentials, yet this “energy” difference are throttle-down to prevent some damaging discharge amongst such difference or does it refer to something else?

Effort is certainly a primary function of one’s evolutionary value development, but will the Arahat Athersata intervene when one’s effort actually goes beyond expectations as witnessed on more than a few occasions with Billy and “throttle-down those efforts in the interest of the rest of Earthly humans because most are or have not endeavored to do so? Or do these individuals have to live a reclusive life away from others to prevent such discharges due to potential differences like what occurs during lightning storms?

I’ve notice in most of Billy’s material that he explains topics that often have “voids” or non-value place holders which I assume are there for the benefit of others to “fill” accordingly to their own unique attributes so that their prospective inputs are balanced with the psyche condition and other creational values that each has. So therefore, what one sees as logically appropriate may not be so for another who has a different set of attributes be it positive or negative.

That is why I would recommend looking at these materials in a spectrum of viewpoints and not just one event leads to another, just as there is a Cause and Effect, why not a Not-Cause and Not-Effect? Each has an appropriate value, depending on how the principle(s) are applied in order to maintain balance.

Ramirez

Post Number: 663
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

With this explanation by Jacob:

"The humans here on this planet with an ET spirit-form have currently a throttled down consciousness a little above the Earth human average or they could not live here due to vibrational differences."

You could take Nikola Tesla as an example.
He was afflicted by a neurosis (obsessive compulsive disorder) precipitated by and maintained through being in constant contact with those around him with whom he needed to deal and work with in order to accomplish his goal of providing future generations of humanity with free clean inexhaustable energy.

Whilst absorbed with his work in the lab it wasn't a problem but mixing socially and for business purposes amongst people like financiers, bankers, politicians .... he appeared to behave strangely but only because .... he was probably on the verge of nausea and highly frustrated in their company.

Probably such an arrangement applies everywhere because to some degree every inhabited planet would have it's own variations of societal problems & issues but that's only a guess.

It's a good question for Billy especially if he could expand on how it's actually done .... the physics.

Like standing on a garden hose to reduce the flow :-)
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 834
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

In the perspective of the mission, this is really unique, normally spiritforms only incarnate on a planet with similar levels of development.

However in the light of the mission the following is applicable:

Twelve billion years ago a large group of people voluntary took on the obligation to support the Nokodemion-spiritform in its mission, their consistency change took a time span of four billion years, during that time these spiritforms stayed in the beyond and were reverted back to a state so they could still incarnate in a human body, this process has throttled back their consciousness to a level a bit above those of the people they are teaching. The 144.228 belong to this group.

Their knowledge and wisdom is not lost, just not accessible in its full potential for the following reasons:

1. They have to integrate the spirit teaching so deeply that they will never deviate from it ever again and completely understand it in its basics.

2. They have to be a role model and example to the people they teach. (become Truth-bringers, NOT the same as a prophet)

3. The vibrational differences with the humans who have an 'native' Earth created spiritform would be too big and they could not live here.

These spiritforms will always become active when the Nokodemion-spiritform is active, to help out with the mission.

The physical human life form on this planet is way higher developed then normally would be the case with the so-called Earth-created spiritforms, who are at max. 12 million years old in their evolution.
This because of the interbreeding with the extra-terrestial human beings and the Earth created human lifeforms.

(Message edited by jacob on February 10, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Hawaiian

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

From what I understand is that these 144,228 were the ringleaders who subjected Earthly humans to their insane religious persecution, better known as the sons and daughters of heavens. In other words they along with the creator overlords and their counter parts, the traitor benevolent turned malevolent and others including the evil Giza ancestors were all in cahoots, promoting themselves as gods and subjecting humanity to the insane and degenerate religious dogmas.

Had a higher intelligence intervened to prevent such abuses from happening, then both Earthly and these degenerates would have not been in the current state of affairs, as we all know of. So yes, those that have the power to do so is part of the problem for not being a solution during this time and are actually a problem for not acting in time, yet their evolution is not in question or is it?

So where is the timely justice, since Billy created the OM, I heard that these 144,228 are no longer obligated, is that true?

Are these misaligned ET’s subjected to the same throttle-down criteria as those on Earth who have original much younger spirit forms which determines others of their current level of “adjustment”? Or this principle does not apply since they live on another planet where there are no younger human spirit forms, so therefore are not affected by these criteria?

I find this puzzling and to be honest, if true, then there exists a travesty of justice, which needs to be addressed. We need to ask these types of questions so that those in power do not repeat their mistakes and learn to resolve issues in a timely manner.

Jacob

Post Number: 835
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you misunderstand because you miss the big picture here.
The 144.228 did not just bring cult-religion and insanity, they also brought a lot of knowledge to Earth, science, and technology, even knowledge from the spirit teaching.
This can be read in the OM as well. Also the book “Die Geschichte Nokodemions” (the story of Nokodemion) explains a lot.

The simple fact that the 144.228 belong to the group of humans with a spiritform of extra-terrestrial origin are much older then the humans with a spiritform which originally incarnated here on Earth, their overall-consciousness-block has been throttled back because of simple ‘physics’ that the swinging-wave differences (differences in aura, personality-swinging-wave, antipathy/sympathy swinging-waves) are too great and they could not live here.

For many thousands of years the 144.228 were part of a codex (created by Nokodemion in collaboration with the pure spirit level Arahat Athersata), which got lifted in 1995 because they have helped out for many thousands of years to undo what they have done, and continue, up to this day and into the far future (at least up to 3999), on a voluntary basis without force. Many of them have found, find and will find their way back to the mission to this date through impulses from the storage banks from previous lives.

The fact that higher evolved human races did not interfere is because of the natural creative laws of evolution.
Example: If a child does a wrong-doing, then the parent or responsible adult punishes the child in such a way that an awareness is created in the child and the sense of self-responsibility to undo what it has done, this is a learning experience for the child.
If the parent or responsible adult would punish the child, but would undo the damage caused by the child, then the child would never learn and fall back to its old bad habits.

The reader of this forum may wonder why he/she reads this material and how and why they found the Meier material, the spirit teaching. Something people can and should ponder about on their own.

(Message edited by jacob on February 11, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Thomas

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob, since you have used the term "swinging wave differences" could you please briefly describe what that terms means in the context of the spirit teaching please?

Thanks in advance and have a great day :-)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

144207 not 144228
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Jacob

Post Number: 836
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Der Völkerschaft aus der Nokodemion-Henok-Linie, die auf der Erde gestrauchelt ist und hier quergeschlagen hat, gehören 144 228 Menschen an die zu den ersten gehörten, die sich vor 12 Milliarden Jahren Nokodemions Mission verpflichteten, ehe noch viele weitere Millionen die gleiche Verpflichtung eingingen.

The tribe of the Nokodemion-Henok line, which has stumbled on Earth and done wrong belong 144228 people who were the first, which pledged 12 billion years ago to support the mission of Nokodemion before many more millions committed to the same mission.

Source: Die Geschichte Nokodemions

https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_25&products_id=409
Salome,
Jacob

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

You should remember yourself since you were there! But one thing your are sadly doing is becoming a bible toter and not quoting from your heart but rather quoting chapter and verse unlike a fundamentalist. I've been with the forum long enough to realize that the team was smaller! Perhaps things change but believe me I know my own team !
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Jacob

Post Number: 837
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, even when its a bit 'off' so to speak. I know what I am so I don't feel upset in any way.
I quote my source so other people can research it themselves, as they should.
If you talk about my spiritform, then I won't comment on that, all what matters to me is the present and consciousness-related / spiritual development which is pragmatic an applicable in every day life. Which allows me to correct my flaws and makes me a better person.
This is history, it has a certain value of course, but the spirit teaching which can be applied in every day life is most important, in my opinion.
Salome,
Jacob

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll leave it be out of courtesy! Yes our spirit forms do truly know the answers! Time will tell when all is truly revealed to those spirit forms that were truly there so long long ago!

Jacob

Post Number: 838
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As you wish.
Again the past in not important, only the present.
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2245
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something from the Decalouge. (rough translation)

The Wise ones do not morn over lost and forlorn things,
Over that which has died and incidents of the past,
But, a fool cries over things that are not worth the lament,
Increasing thereby his care and worry,
And that is the distinction between Wise ones and Fools.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 124
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Bronzedesk

we could be given the path laid out brick by brick or spoon fed into our mouth like a baby, we need to find it or we wont appreciate it/learn

we need to contemplate things, meditate on things for them to open inside us

i sense mental illness are you Neutral Positive? Bronzedesk

Thanks For your posts Jacob i think they are the best reading

i want to say something about bellow
re:

The simple fact that the 144.228 belong to the group of humans with a spiritform of extra-terrestrial origin are much older then the humans with a spiritform which originally incarnated here on Earth, their overall-consciousness-block has been throttled back because of simple ‘physics’ that the swinging-wave differences (differences in aura, personality-swinging-wave, antipathy/sympathy swinging-waves) are too great and they could not live here.

this part in general:

the swinging-wave differences (differences in aura, personality-swinging-wave, antipathy/sympathy swinging-waves) are too great

For an extreme example:
In Star Trek (VOY: "Heroes and Demons") you get to see what i think is similar to a WE-Form/s

Its hard to describe but they are not something you want to run into

The energy (swinging-wave differences) you get to understand

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Corey

Post Number: 116
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I think you have confused two entirely different groups of people.

The former Ringleaders count is 144,207. They were the sons and daughters of heaven and were formerly bound by the codex. They have to assist in the mission in this new time to make up for their wrong doings and are bound to the Earth. They had former wrong doings including nuclear war and interbreeding with the Earth humans here on Earth 389,000 years ago. They can be read about in OM canon 31 and they include Semjasa and Asasel (partial name list in OM) and the like.

The Getreuer (faithful) count is 144,228. Their people was started by Nokodemion and they have been free willingly performing their mission for 12 billion (Millard) years, and as Jacob said 4 billion (Millard) of those years were spent in the beyond so they could prepare for the mission. That mission included not only spreading teachings of the spirit and truth to Nokodemions original peoples but peoples in the entire Universe. They have been here on Earth for 13,500 years. I recently asked Billy what role will the Getreuer play in future Earth times and his answer was "They will continue with the mission. The future will show." they will be on this planet until the year 3999. They can be read about in Die Geschichte Nokodemions and OM canon 33 verse 54 and 67.

Bronzedesk: the swinging wave comes from the German word "Schwingung" and can be read about in the GOT or many of Billy's German books. It's like vibration and oscillation...
https://figu.org/dict/node/758

Salome

Corey

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page