Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 06, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through February 06, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This post is for all those people who, like I was at the beginning, are totally confused about the function and purpose of the psyche. This is just my understanding so it may contain errors and I welcome being corrected if necessary.

The psyche is made up of fine matter. This type of matter is material, not physical, but of very fine consistency, thus "fine matter". It is sometimes also called half-material which can cause confusion in some (like myself) because it implies half-material, half-spiritual, which it is not. The psyche follows the course of the nervous system and acts as an interface in different ways which I will likely discuss separately. If a portion of the body, such as a finger, is lost, that portion of the fabric of the psyche is lost with the body part unlike the spirit, which withdraws immediately from that part and rests with the intact part of the body which includes the brain.

The psyche is in charge (partly) of protecting the body from harm but it does not think. It merely causes reaction at times, depending on the situation. The psyche is the medium of feelings (in material form) and those feelings are always as a result of thoughts, even if the thoughts happen so fast that they aren't noticed before the feeling arises.

The psyche, among other things, is also part of the connection between the material and spiritual consciousness blocks. It is true that the spirit never acts on the material consciousness other than to supply it with a certain form of energy, yet there is another connection. When a person is completely out of balance in their thoughts and feelings, their connection between the material and spiritual consciousness forms in blocked completely. If the person is in a 100 percent balanced state in every way, then their connection between the material and spiritual consciousness forms is open to its maximum degree. It is possible for this connection to be open partially and this depends on the degree of balance in the person at any given moment.

The material and spiritual sides of the human are so different in their nature that they cannot make direct contact normally. The psyche, sometimes called the "higher self" (see Intro to Meditation), is of such fine material though, that it can come into contact with the spiritual side if conditions (such as balance in thoughts and feelings) are correct. In this way, the person can use his spiritual side either actively or passively, depending on his abilities.

There is much more about the psyche but this little primer was what I was looking for when I first started really delving into the spirit teachings. I got my information all from BEAM's books and short writings and there is much more in the Spirit Lessons, to which I do not have access.

Again, this may contain errors and is just my understanding. I hope this clarifies things a bit for those of you who might be in the same boat that I was near the beginnings of my studies.

Have a great day everyone! :-)
Thomas

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 335
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

It is refreshing to see that one understands what it's like for me at this point in my life and introduction to and study of the available spirit teachings. I have, through the little I've sought and learned (as Jmmanuel instructed) redirected my life and through inspiration (impulses?), dreams and instructions to my own consciousness, I have set my fate in motion. Soon here I will become a passive member, hire a German tutor and will study the spirit teachings.

Unfortunately, I am rushing off to bring my fate into fruition :0) but would like to post this one question for my understanding. What is meant by the word "form" below?

-- The psyche, among other things, is also part of the connection between the material and spiritual consciousness blocks. It is true that the spirit never acts on the material consciousness other than to supply it with a certain form of energy, yet there is another connection. When a person is completely out of balance in their thoughts and feelings, their connection between the material and spiritual consciousness forms in blocked completely. If the person is in a 100 percent balanced state in every way, then their connection between the material and spiritual consciousness forms is open to its maximum degree. It is possible for this connection to be open partially and this depends on the degree of balance in the person at any given moment.

Thanks and salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Thomas

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, it depends on which occurence of the word "form" you mean since it is used differently in different places in the quote you excerpted.

I will assume you meant the form of energy??? If so the energy supplied by the spirit I believe is the cosmic electromagnetic life energy but I am not 100 percent certain about that. If you meant forms of consciousness, then I could not give you much in the way of details on that since I myself am unsure of the construction of the different consciousness forms. I just know a bit about how they work together generally.

Bobby

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Well first I need to ask certain question then I may be able to give a logic answer. Are dreams and nightmares the same and come from same place? Billy are you still having dreams? ]

Jacob

Post Number: 824
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the original Old-Lyrian language the word astral had two different meanings, star and spirit. In ancient Lyrian philosophy, the spirit was set equal to ‘star power’, which changed much later after bigger and more factual insights were gained. Before this happened, the dual meaning of astral was very common and brought to Earth where it was integrated in the original languages and remarkably has endured, even up to this date. However, parapsychology and esoteric circles totally misunderstand and misinterpret its meaning.

Astral means spirit, hence the astral body means the spirit body.

The astral body cannot leave the material body to travel, because the material body would lose its spiritual life-substance and die immediately and irreversibly; the material consciousness is capable of travelling with singular lightspeed and in a range of three light-seconds, whereby space and time have no hindrances when it comes to penetrating space-time configurations like future or the past. The spirit consciousness has no limitations at all, except in higher spiritual levels or the Creation itself.

The spirit is a being of creative energy and part of the Creation itself. It is all-becoming, all-creative and all-stimulating. The Ur-Energy of all BEING = spirit energy = spirit form = immortality.

The spirit is an idea and concentrated to spiritual energy.
The spirit is a creation of the Creation itself in order to help itself to evolve to a higher level.

The spirit is also referred to as a spirit form, indestructible, eternally living, loving entity, always developing, it resides in the human brain, exactly in the 'Superior Colliculus' of the big brain or cerebrum; the overall consciousness-block (personality) resides mainly in the cerebrum.

Even though the 'size' of the spirit is no larger then a needle-point, its energy is enormous and spreads out evenly like a filigree web over all parts of the human body inside and out, without losing one iota of its power, with its spirit energy it brings life to every cell in the human body.

This spirit energy stays for about three hours in the remains of a human body. After the spirit and thereby the central spirit energy itself has left the body, some body parts can still be used in organ donation. The spirit energy that stays behind in the human body can be referred to as residual spirit energy, and is absorbed by nature in the course of the three hours.

The spirit is responsible for the human cell functions and regulates life, regeneration and decay of human cells, while the genes steer via the brain. The genes are also influenced by the spirit and the higher developed a spirit form is, the more capable a spirit form is to regulate and normalize the genes and chromosomes of a human being.

This is visible in the fact that the average lifespan of the Earth human has increased not only because of the insight he has gained about hygiene and nourishment but also because of the fact that the Earth human is slowly breaking free from his stagnation and slowly moving toward the truth.

It is the material consciousness (the brain) in its own integrity (no physical damage or disease) and its overall level of development in conjunction with the spirit form that a material consciousness is able to withstand certain external influences up to an extent (thought energies of other people, electrolyte imbalances, chemical influences, etc.), however it is not invulnerable due to its material structure.

A human spirit form can ONLY incarnate into an OMEDAM life form, which means any life form classified as human, this means when a space traveler dies on a spaceship and his spirit form wanders off to find a planet, it will incarnate into a human life form even when this human life has nothing to do with the previous human race from which the space traveler’s spirit form came from, as long as the human race has a similar and therefore compatible level of evolution compared to the incoming spirit form.

Human spirit forms incarnate exclusively into human bodies, never into insects, plants or animals of any kind.

The spirit, the spirit form is an immortal factor in BEING of the Creation, so it can switch from one level to the next, from the beyond into the material realm, which is called reincarnation, the other switch from the material realm to the beyond is called dying, death. The actual process is called in the Geisteslehre (spirit teaching) transformation.

The human spirit form, which is the part of Creation-spirit in the human, is the pre-birth phase (before it enters a human body for the very first time) and a spirit energy concentration, which exists in timelessness (not affected by space-time in the material sense), without knowledge and wisdom, created since primordial times by the Creation.

When this spirit energy concentration enters a human for the very first time, the natural creative law comes into effect and every part needs a counterpart. It creates the overall consciousness-block, which is the negative pole (and a neutral unity in itself) and functions to enliven the material human body, whereby this spirit energy concentration is the positive pole.

The reincarnation cycle has begun and slowly over countless reincarnations, the spirit form gathers wisdom and power.

This exact event is the coming into existence of the human spirit as a new spirit, and the start of its evolution in the material, consciousness-related and the spiritual which will last for about 420 billion years until merging with the Creation as part of the universal-Empfindungs-consciousness.

(Message edited by jacob on February 03, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you forget the old Teachings of the silver cord or do you give it any credence of even existing. I for one have used it and have experienced and seen it in action for mysel personally. Search Wikipedia for silver cord!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Jacob

Post Number: 825
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The silver cord does not exist and is imagination.
Clearly stated in spirit lesson 121, page 1479

(Message edited by jacob on February 02, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2242
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

If a human has suffered brain damage due to stroke, accident etc., and the function of breathing has been taken over artificially, but the heart continues to beat, does this mean the spirit is still present within the brain? Does the human heart need the spirit to continue beating?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Calenwath

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jacob thanks for the detailed defintion of the human spirit. I am making it a point to read it regularly.

Salome,

Shane

Ramirez

Post Number: 660
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

With this:

"This exact event is the coming to existence of the human spirit as new-spirit, and the start of its evolution in the material, consciousness-related and the spiritual which will last for about 420 billion years until re-emerging with the Creation as part of the universal-Empfindungs-consciousness."

Is the mathematics roughly this.

Level 5 High Council (semi spirit)= 60 billion years.
Level 6 Arahat Athersata = 120 billion years.
Level 7 Petale = 240 billion years.

And the material 3rd dimensional physical body with it's re-incarnation cycle is about 60-80 million years.

And again no-one seems prepared to answer the very simple question ..... how many re-incarnations would normally fit into 60-80 million years ?

My count by taking an average mortal lifespan of 60 years was about 400,000 to 500,000 though an average lifespan is not really feasible to use .... but we have to use something.

Then another question:
Whilst evolving through the material re-incarnation part of the cycle (physical bodies) is the spiritform (without personality) stored - located at level 4 the so called 4th dimension if these levels can be called that .... general planes of existence where the density of particles & vibrational rates of movement become gradually smaller & faster as one progresses up the scale towards level 7 ?

So a spiritform whilst in the re-incarnation cycle has no identifiable personality though each is a one off individual posessing a unique vibrational frequency ..... like DNA.

I dont imagine it's rows of filing cabinets in the sky for level 4 but is there any information about this realm ?

Then another issue .... astral body .... consciousness body.

Now if this is able to leave the body it cant reside in the head or brain can it ..... not the physical organs.

So is the personality - consciousness along with it's sensory organs connected to the physical body in a fashion similar to wireless like a wireless modem & hard drive which stores data connected to a computer, interacts with the computer but the actual programs are somewhere connected by signals - waves ?

As yourself this ..... if the consciousness - personality were stored in and part of the brain what happens to the several day review period of a previous life when the consciousness is connected to the spiritform though not the body ?

For instance .... Ashtar Sheran whose former bag of bones was plastered across empty space into several billion pieces whilst undertaking some very foolish actions in another universe ?

If his consciousness was stored in his brain .... what then ? Same for let's say victims of a nuclear explosion or even conventional explosion or fire or similar ?
It dont make sense to think of a personality as being stored in and part of physical organs ..... connected yes, part of .... not likely is it ?
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 826
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

The mathematics is not correct, this is the correct math:

Evolution in the reincarnation cycle: 200 million max(both the material and the beyond accumulated)

High Council level: 56 billion years (average)

Pure spiritform levels:

1.Arahat Athersata: 56-108 Billion (52 Billion years)
2.Lantano-Bodhivar: 108-160 Billion (52 Billion years)
3.Absaly: 160-212 Billion (52 Billion years)
4.Darman: 212 - 264 Billion (52 Billion years)
5.Euchare: 264-316 Billion (52 Billion years)
6.Logon: 316 - 368 Billion (52 Billion years)
7.Petale: 368 - 420 Billion (52 Billion years)

In this calculation the spiritform takes at minimum 420 billion years to evolve from new-spirit to the Creation.

The amount of reincarnations in the time frame it takes to evolve to enter the level of the high council is unique for every spiritform because there are many factors which count in to this.
Also the ratio between material life and the time spend normally in the beyond is different (on Earth 1.52x normal material lifespan) for each planet. One also have to take into account that the average lifespan is ever increasing with evolution, a human with a new spiritform on a very primitive planet might just live 40 years maximum, where a very highly evolved human race which are close to moving over in the level of the high council have lifespans of well over 2,500 years or more. (This applies only to the material body), not pure spiritforms which become more potent in each successive level of development and do not need more time per level of evolution.)

The lifespan of a human being increases during the course of its evolution because it takes more time to master each evolutionary level.

Everything in nature has two poles which make a unity, in the human his knowledge and wisdom is also stored in his brain and in the storage-banks, when Semjase had her accident and severe brain damage she lost a lot of her metaphysical abilities and has to relearn them in the course of several decades in the DAL-Universe.
Think of this rough example: Ever magnetized a piece of metal? In this case you can see the immaterial aspect (the magnetic field), is a part of the course material metal, so yes it can be a part of it, and as you know the metal can lose its magnetic property as well, it the similar principle.

Just think about this for a while :-)

Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 827
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Errata for my post: #824
The last part should read:

"This exact event is the coming to existence of the human spirit as new-spirit, and the start of its evolution in the material, consciousness-related and the spiritual which will last for about 420 billion years until merging with the Creation as part of the universal-Empfindungs-consciousness. "

and NOT

"This exact event is the coming to existence of the human spirit as new-spirit, and the start of its evolution in the material, consciousness-related and the spiritual which will last for about 420 billion years until re-emerging with the Creation as part of the universal-Empfindungs-consciousness."

Once unified with the Creation a spiritform stays part forever of the Creation without ever returning.
Salome,
Jacob

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Jacob

re:
immaterial aspect (the magnetic field), is a part of the course material metal

Magnetic Fields are fine matter

Yes that makes sense

I like your posts mate

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Sarah

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I havent totally studied the material yet, but its seems more like it would be where the physical and spiritual are in to different planes. Therefore they live indepdently, but live codependently. A bit like how one man grow a garden, but then the other man studies the spirit, and then each man helps each other learn each skill.

So when the physical body is destroyed, it leaves only the spirit relying on the previous knowledge the physical body gave it.

Could be totally off base though. I do know supposedly commiting suicide is destructive. But I don't totally understand how if they are indepedent codependent.

Ramirez

Post Number: 661
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thankyou for the explanation and correction.

"Evolution in the reincarnation cycle: 200 million max(both the material and the beyond accumulated)"

Ah so does this mean a maximum of 80 million years as often quoted occupying a physical body then roughly 1.52X between lives in the filing cabinet making around 120 million years added up for a grand total in linear time of 200 million years. Is that the idea ?

Surely yes I understand your analogy about metal & magnetism. However with sudden destruction of physical bodies not being uncommon it appears to make more sense that the consciousness is really a unique frequency field of sub atomic & lower level particles - vibrations which infuses various physical organs however exists independently .... like magnetism.

Consciousness is not any actual physical organs in totality, rather it's a sort of operating program - system & storage facility similar to a computer which interacts through and with physical organs via chemical, subtle body level electric, electromagnetic mechanisms powered and sustained by ..... the cosmic life force.

Yes, as living material bodies we carry a sort of laptop around which is a replication of data however there also exists a mainframe copy of our data .... on the mainframe .... storage banks. On a continual basis the laptop uploads newly acquired data to the mainframe from day 21 to final day.

Interesting part is how this activity continues to function several days without a physical body .... the review period. So from that can it be assumed that the consciousness is .... independent of the body, otherwise how could it perform this function after death ?
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Jacob

I always like your posts mate

When i googled Filigree it looks like Hindu and other cultures Art on temples, also used as a background for a scene and dream catcher type designs

http://www.guyotbrothers.com/Filigree/filigree-table-of-contents.htm

Salome
Peter

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Jacob

Post Number: 828
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Think of this:

Example:
When a photon is moving, its a wave, when it hits matter, it behaves like a particle, its nature is determined by its state, either a wave or particle. Its colour is determined by its frequency (when its about visible light), it all depends on the state.

Much more complex is the human, when the embryo is in its 21st day, its capable of carrying a spiritform provided all organs and tissues are properly developed and functioning, you could consider it a state in which the body is, a set of parameters the embryo has to confirm to in order to carry a spiritform, if it does not confirm the basic standards, the embryo will not be viable and dies.
The embryo before the spiritform enters is driven by a basic life-force, not a spiritform yet.

On the other end, when a person is very old, the body does not confirm anymore to the basic standards, which are required for the spiritform to inhabit the human body, and the body falls 'out' of the correct state, and the spirit leaves the body.
The human body in this case is not confirming to the correct pre-requisites and is no longer the material part to form a unity with by the spirit to be a living human being (this is an process driven by natural-creative laws, not a conscious process since the spirit does not think or is self-aware like the material consciousness/personality).

Nature always works in a unity and the correct state:

- A piece of a puzzle needs to have its correct opposite to form the whole puzzle.
- For a woman to become naturally pregnant she needs to be in her fertile time so that the man can impregnate her.

The spirit can process all the knowledge gathered from all its previous lives like a logical computer crunching data. Nothing gets lost in the Creation, everything is stored in the storage-banks, from the funny face a person makes in the mirror to the smallest movement of a bacteria on the bottom of a lake on a distant planet to the biggest supernova.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 829
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Scott,

If the heart is still beating the spirit is still present in the human body.

All depends on the severity of the brain damage, the brain can be severely damaged, but still suitable to have a human spiritform living in it, although fully stagnated.

Well known is Persistent vegetative state, whereby the spiritform is still in the human being, yet the quality of life is very questionable, same goes for several types of coma.

Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 830
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello ilovebilly,

Filigree is more meant like a very fine 'web' of spirit-energy encapsulating and penetrating the entire human body and all its cells originating from the Superior Colliculus where the spiritform resides , it has nothing to do with Hindu arts or any other art, religion, etc. etc. etc.
Salome,
Jacob

Dez

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2012 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Just on the matter of people being in Coma's. What is Billy view on people who are in non returnable coma's from car accidents or whatever, should the machine in hospital be switched off and allow these people to die?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 92
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob

i meant maybe they also where told about the spirit and filigrees, i can see its so on the walls

Even when i was a kid you couldn't get me to church for two bob, i knew religion was no help eh eh

(two bob is 20 cents was the common gift/bribe to get a kid to do something when i was a kid)

Salome
Peter

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 102
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This Question was posted to Beam

Nickm

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 06:51 pm:

Hi,
I was thinking about spirituality and, to me it sound a bit like the Talmud of Jmmanuel can appear as somekind of seduction/love manual and the law of two opposite poles, the 7 pillars of wisdom (Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Consistency, Reverence and Honor), which all seem to relate closely to romantic relationships.

So, do most of the spiritual teaching ultimately has to to with the romantic kind of love a person can feel for a lover?

Thanks,
Nick

Answer:

This has romantic kind of love or romance.
Love is a creational law.

Definition: Liebe ist absolute Gewissheit dessen, selbst in allem mitzuleben und mitzuexistieren, so in allem Existenten: In Fauna und Flora, im Mitmenschen, in jeglicher materiellen und geistigen Lebensform jeglicher Art, und im Bestehen des gesamten Universums und darüber hinaus.

77Definition: Love is absolute certainty of oneself living and existing in everything that exists: In fauna and flora, in the fellow-human being, in each material and spiritual life form of any kind, and in the existence of the entire universe and beyond (it)77

Jacob

Post Number: 831
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dez,

That is a really difficult situation to deal with.

In contact 383, Enjana mentions that Terri Schiavo, a worldwide known coma patient was partially aware of her surroundings, so when the administration of food and liquids was terminated she died a brutal death by slow murder.

If the vital functions of a human being are still capable of working on their own, without the aid of medical devices to sustain them (with the exception of obtaining food and water), it is murder to stop administrating food and water.
Unfortunately on this planet this is usually done because such a patient cost too much money.
Which is a very sad and disgusting truth.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page