Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through March 09, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 606
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

As someone who has been happily married for 17 years I can say I agree with just about all Edward says above.

It is not possible for ordinary people on Earth to equate two people's spiritual evolution and that will presumably remain the case for many hundreds of years. Also it might be that someone is more spiritually developed (i.e. has a more developed, older, spirit) yet the personality is not listening to the impulses of that spirit and so could be living a rather low life from a personal perspective. Conversely a lesser developed spirit may be housed in a personality that is listening and following the impulses form spirit and making good spiritual, and general progress in life.

Comparisons are also rarely productive or helpful and best avoided. I think Billy has mentioned this. Unless the perception is that both are equal, one will mistakenly be seen as superior and the other as inferior; and then you are back to a failed caste system of ranking people.

I often think about, feel and try to articulate matters of spirituality, yet my wife never talks to me about any such things and is not interested in discussing them. It doesn't mean she is lacking in spirituality; I often feel she is just the living embodiment of what I'm trying to understand and articulate. What she does and how she lives her life -- everyday life -- is a great teacher. Billy aside, what greater teacher is there than example?

My wife and I are very different, have different personalities, speak different basic languages, have a big difference in ages, upbringing, customs, education, you name it. As Edward said, we are often attracted to our opposites; or more exactly to that which we are not, or that which we are lacking. It is not just easy, however, to bring that lack into one's life; it invokes all kinds of challenges and opportunities to change and develop -- if we are up to it.

I think perhaps the key element that has made our marriage happy is that we both respect each other. Respect holds people together. If the respect breaks down so does the bond. So, one needs to be first of all, IMHO, respectful. Then we each really care for the other -- that the thoughts and feelings of the other are not troubling them too much. Not a day goes by without us both thinking and concerned (in a non-worrying way, of course) about the other and seeing that they are all right in all basic needs and we take care and time to understand each other and nourish our relationship every day. The day it is taken for granted is the day it is temporarily lost

Actually, I find that how we are together when things are working out right is how I should be with anyone I meet -- apart from private and personal matters, of course.

So, living correctly in one's daily life is just living spiritually correctly in one's daily life IMHO. It is a very simple thing, as reading the GoT shows. There's no complex language necessary here.

It is just following the obvious and simple ways of a true human being. If you are doing this and you meet someone who is also living life this way, irrespective of whether that person actually talks about Creation or spiritual matters, and you fall in love, and you truly respect and care for each other you are likely to be happy together. There's no need for a spiritual micrometer to gauge how closely you are spiritually correlated together.

What one can do is look at and observe how one is integrating the spiritual teaching and principles into one's life on an everyday basis and how much the other person one is interested in is also doing this. Right now, rather than all the previous lives that led to the development of one's spirit, it is how this life is being lived that counts.

Just a few personal thoughts from someone who eventually found someone he could be happy with and with whom he remains very happy.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Thomas

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Tom I am doing well at the moment :-)

Teesoft

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Chris that was really helpful with your input there....Salome,
Tosin

Andyv24

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2012 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna,

In April 2007 you wrote "...and then I went to Peru, and there, was told a story, whilst at Machu Pichu, about the Syrian/Lyran/Pleiadean connection with earth -- which I realise now was almost word for word from the contacts notes ---- and had my second encounter with UFO's as well in that special place --- little did I know that all this was linked to Billy, and that 15 years later, would officially find it all again.

It seems there are no 'accidents' of this kind, but impulses that direct us, if we choose to let them, to the places we need to go."

As for this last sentence, what exactly did you mean? From whence, and what the nature of these impulses that "direct us...to the places we need to go"? Telpathic impulses from ET's? Impules from your spirit or storage bank? And perhaps a rule of thumb for gauging the authenticity/accuracy of such an impulse?

Any thoughts will be very appreciated. Thanks much.

Warmest regards,
Andy

And another thing, Phi Spiral, if you read this message, you once wrote you live in the midwest right between Kansas City and St. Louis...Jefferson City? Columbia? I grew up in Jefferson City, most of my family went to MU...just curious, I am yet to meet another who is likewise a student of Billy, just thought it would be nice to have some small bit of a personal connection to someone likewise engaged in the Meier material...

Sincerely,
Andy

Thomas

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I am posting this here because I believe that it applies (unfortunately) to everyday life and relates to the spiritual teachings.

I have seen things that should not even exist, not to mention being relatively often occurences. I have seen people with such hatred and lack of awareness and consciousness regarding how they treat others that I have nearly lost hope for people on Earth. It has been my misfortune to see beheadings by terrorists and violent acts of war, but the worst is what I have witnessed by men/women against others when war and need have not forced their hands. I recently scanned the news on an aggregator website which also includes human interest stories and I was directed to a video which I was unprepared to handle. The clip was one of several where people in Kenya have been attacked by their neighbors, beaten nearly to death, soaked with gasoline while still completely alive and conscious, then set ablaze to be burned alive for an excruciating several minutes of unimaginable agony. At least in one of these cases, the man burned was treated like this for the theft of simple potatoes, apparently since he had no food or money of his own. Regardless of the reason, this man, and the others I saw burned alive separately, had not hurt anyone, not raped anyone, not murdered nor molested anyone, yet they were treated in this absolutely unbelievable manner.

I want to remind everyone here that Creation did not require nor demand this kind of treatment. Even the terror and pain of being attacked by animals when we were still primitive human beings is no match for the horrors many people inflict on their fellow man these days in our so-called "more civilised world". Every one of these atrocities that happens, not as self-defense, but due to pure hatred and lack of empathy, is purely the fault of human beings directly or through negligence by ignoring other people as they inflict these acts. This occurred recently in China as I recall when a small child was repeatedly run over by a car and passers by did nothing from what I understand. This sort of thing has to end and no God nor ET people will come to stop it for us. We need to be proactive to end these crimes against Creation and life as quickly as possible.

The way to start is with ourselves and our immediate surroundings. When our immediate environment and our selves are in order, we can spread outward from there in creating more peace, harmony and love in the world. But this does not mean that you cannot do something about the rest of the world while you work on yourselves. Make your voices heard until something is achieved. Demand from the persons in charge that they do something to end these events that never should happen in the first place. It is easy to forget things like this still happen when you live in another part of the world, but tell that to the people burned alive or tortured and killed in other ways. No. No God will save them. No aliens will intervene. It is up to people of conscience to act on their behalf. If you can do nothing else, work to stop the atrocities by making your voices heard until those of us that care are heard in such numbers that we can no longer be ignored. Remaim peaceful and lawful, but ACT...

I can not bear one more day living on this planet, knowing that this sort of torture goes on even outside of war, without me doing something to stop it. According to Mr Eduard Meier, the slogan to live by is not "Live and let live" but rather "Live and help others to live". This information we get on the spiritual teachings is given to us in an easy to understand form that we would likely not have come upon for many more lifetimes had Mr Meier and his contact persons not shared with us. If it is worth something to you, pass it on by living a life worthy of the spirit teachings. Do not believe. Learn and search. But always keep in mind your fellow man and woman. If you do nothing to end the horrors that still happen today, you or someone you love may be touched by it directly one day in this life or another. Even if you are lucky enough through statistical chance to avoid it, there is no excuse to turn your eyes away and ignore such things. Otherwise, you are just like those people that watch an infant run over by a car and who stand by watching without giving aid.

I have said enough. This has got to end and it will not end itself. Do what you can no matter how much or little that is...

Justsayno

Post Number: 437
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I very much agree with you Thomas, it's never wrong to shine a light on atrocities. Very sad what is happening in the world. Concerning the Chinese child, the reason for that was not that they didn't care, it was because they have laws which make the person who brought the injured to a hospital, financially responsible for their recovery. So it's their own human laws that make them unable to be compassionate.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Thomas

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JustSayNo, I understand but that is bullcrap as far as an excuse on ANYONE's part! I am not yelling at you but if I saw that child being hurt, I don't care what law there was, I would help that poor little one! Can you imagine seeing that happen before your eyes and really not doing anything about it, regardless of the law?!? This is the kind of primitive, selfish thinking that makes these atrocities possible! As I said, I am not yelling at you because I honestly do not believe that you would just stand there while the child was repeatedly run over (at least I hope you would not) but I am sick of how people let other people be treated when it is such a severe situation. It is my opinion, and I think that the spiritual teachings are in accord with this, that if you stand by and do not help someone when they truly need it honestly and not in a lazy beggar's way, then you are guilty too of a crime just as those who inflict harm intentionally.

Think about it. I do not know if any of you have children other than one of the people I talk to from this forum privately, but I do and I cannot imagine that someone would just stand by and watch as my kids were repeatedly pummelled or run over without going to help. Heck, I would not even let that happen to an adult, not to mention an infant!

Laws be damned if they mean letting an innocent human being be destroyed in front of my eyes...

Have a good day everyone but never forget that even at this very moment, there are people in this world that are living in a nightmare they cannot escape from on their own. Do not let your own life fall into degeneration because of the suffering of others, but when you are able to help, you have a moral obligation as a human being to help those who need it honestly rather than if they are just being lazy, etc., even if the only thing you can do is to make your voice heard in peaceful protest. There is power in numbers even when those numbers are only voices to be heard by those in power. Speak up if there is nothing more that you can do! There are organizations that work for the elimination of crimes against humanity. Pick one that you feel does a worthy effort and support them by writing to officials in the appropriate place to effect change. It doesn't have to be just against the burning of people in Africa. It can be against crimes in your own country. Just do what you can. If we all do something, then it just speeds up the rate at which all these horrors are eliminated from our planet. There are some things in the world that require action on everyone's part. Abolishing and eliminating abuses is one of those responsibilities that every single adult on this planet has. You are not required to sacrifice your own life or well-being, but there are many ways to fight peacefully for the innocent and against the degenerate acts against human beings. Just recently, a man was saved at the last moment from execution by peaceful opposition in petition and letter form. Execution is murder and is explicitly forbidden as degenerate by the spirit teaching. Every voice counts!!!

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Thomas

re:
if you stand by and do not help someone when they truly need it honestly and not in a lazy beggar's way, then you are guilty too of a crime just as those who inflict harm intentionally.

Yes things like that you can feel are right

I think what justsayno was saying is something like this

I used to be affected by the negatives i see but we have the knowledge to make changes around us and grow from there. We have the blue print for what needs to be done and proper living to make the changes needed.

Its important for us to be strong, with the teachings its easy, i can see some are down but they dont need to be,we have been given what is needed, now we need to think hard as individuals using The Philosophers Stone. We lose our powers as soon as we worship anything.

You might be affected by negative stuff and i dont think you have your protection up. Put a shield around you and force negatives into space with Gewalt. For many reasons we need to look at the world in a Neutral Positive State or we risk being affected in ways we dont want. Its for our health, Live and Help Live BUT Stay Neutral Positive, having said that sometimes ego,force,gewalt should be used in a way acceptable to The Teachings/Logic

I am not saying i dont lose it now and then, but now if i do people know i tell the truth and i have a good reason, they feel me, i use logic to show them i am correct. I can see The Truth and explain it step by step when they are illogical. People will see in you the Power of The Creation and Your Spirit.

Real strength is from YOUR Spirit,The Creation,The Truth

its good to refresh ourselves now and then, here are some i like

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Mein_Geist.mp3

http://theyfly.com/12-Point_Meditation.html

http://ca.figu.org/77_Meditations.html#77_Meditations

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/OM?mid=54

Jacob posted some Teachings about Reverence, its goooooood, I will find it

The changes will grow from you and all FIGU we know the power is in us and have The Truth and logic so are strong arnt we mate

We need to worry about what WE are doing, with the Part of Creation in me My Spirit i ask The Creation to show the Truth to all who read this, Allow the Great Ones of Old to Know The Truth and defeat the untruths or Create New Great Ones if the Old are not able

ilovebilly

Peter
Salome
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I mainly did this post for the ww3 addicts and other threads but thought i should post it here also.

Some of the older members show signs they havnt read the Spiritual Teachings or they havnt for years and years and years, brush up on The Spirit Please (if thats you), with the teachings you can face anything and heal those scars forever.

Yes i know we have issues on this planet but it must not sap your energy, We need to be Neutral Positive. We are (Concious Realists) with the power of The Creations Teachings.

We are like Captain Kirk with a bit of Spocks logic. ;-) Its not being heartless its survival. Stress makes you old fast.

We are the only hope the people on this planet have. Truth.

Are you observing The Beauty of The Creation daily and walking on the grass? My favourite is looking at my Garden and all the things in it while sitting in long grass, The best would be the stars Or the beach,the clouds,the rain or maybe my 2 Naughty Cats.

Maybe even for some of you Dont try too hard e.g. Meditate to be with The Creation sometimes, it dosnt have to be for anything other than that, relax with The Creation. Fill up your energy banks

Maybe start with:
Listen to Mein Geist German
Read the 12 step meditation

Yes i have seen darkness, more than most from a young age, We are here to evolve, we use our life to do this.

To know Heaven you need to know ?
Where is Heaven and Where is Hell?

To hate someone you are hating yourself and The Creation.

Being Negative or Worship ANYTHING you will lose any psy you have gained

You know that trick to remember your dreams, it works for other things. Work it out.

I see Jacob has a beautiful post that should be framed, Jacob you always lift me when i think i couldnt be lifted any higher, Your posts go so deep.

As i read the forum you arrive just when i need something deep where i go WOW!

Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Reverence and venerability are the primal forces of all knowledge. (2011 version)

If we really want to thank Billy Beam and the Plejaren the best way is we evolve as fast as we can. The best way to do that is?

Oh yes and milk makes men girl like in mind and body

Salome
Peter

Teesoft

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right Peter i agree..thx for reminding us :-)

Salome,
Tosin

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

We know Billy Beam and The Plejaren Bring Advanced Teachings, Here is a Gem

Originally posted by Jacob on another thread, i think it should go in a few threads, You will really feel this when you do it.

Reverence and venerability are the primal forces of all knowledge. (2011 version)

This means that a person must have venerable reverence in himself for all things if he wants to attain knowledge.

All things are venerable, the positive ones as well as the negative ones, which should be respected in the same, equal way in reverence, when they are not degenerate.

Logic states that everything and everybody in the universe was created in universal love and serves a certain purpose, consequently it is venerable and must viewed with reverence, because nothing is created in the universe, without it being committed to a certain mission.

Pay attention to your surroundings and your experiences and pick out from them everything that claims reverence from you. Pay attention to the people, the animals and the plants, and see the venerableness in them.

Criticize and correct your fellow human being not in a degrading form, but in a balanced form, to rectify their mistakes with honest love and attention, only in an helpful and supporting manner.

This is necessary for the sake of reverence and because of the natural creative laws, thus you are urged to be well-balanced negative as well as well-balanced positive by which you completely act in balance and are able to feel reverence for all things.

Example of well-balanced positivity: When an animal in Nature becomes degenerate for whatever reason, then it will be either banished or destroyed by other animals or humans. The mere act of destroying the degenerate animal is negative, because an act of destruction is negative in itself, however the result is neutral-positive because the degenerated animal is destroyed and thereby the balance in nature is restored.

Example of lack of reverence:

To use solely/mostly age, gender, social-economical position to win an argument instead of using common-sense and reason is a clear sign, that one is not able to counter well formulated arguments with logic. After a certain age common-sense and reason has grown to such an extent that possible age difference becomes less relevant, provided the person has studied and keeps on studying. If a person needs to use physical properties (I am older, or I am a man, or I am rich, etc, etc) to 'win' an argument, then that person has already 'lost' a discussion.

Maybe a less valid example, if one JUST thinks of age as a prominent factor, then in that way of reasoning would mean Pope Benedict XVI (born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger on 16 April 1927) would be a wiser and more experienced man then 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, because he is born on 3 February 1937, little shy of ten years later.
Wisdom yields more respect than just 'white' hair.

You may never just see the good(logic, balance etc.) or just see the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), but you must see the good(logic, balance etc.) and the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.) in an equal balance, and you must recognize the venerability from both factors and accept, that both, good(logic, balance etc.) and bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), are factors of vital importance of the creation-conditioned evolution, thus they must find reverence in your being.

Thus, you should never judge falsely, but be recognizing and respectful,. You should make this your internal and external rule of life.
This rule must be to you a component of your Gemüt, your psyche and your consciousness.

You have it in your power to perfect yourself and to transform noticeably within time.
However, this change must take place in your personality, caused by your reasoning, Empfindung, feelings and thoughts.

Hence, it is not enough that you show reverence only externally to one or all things, while this reverence is still foreign to your personality and to your thinking.

You must have reverence, in your Empfindung, feelings and thoughts whether you are awake or asleep, or whether you are amongst others or alone.

You must start with this if you want to work your way up in the secrets of the spiritual teaching to attain higher knowledge, consciousness-related/spiritual abilities and forces which you will be able to use in a fully beneficial way.

You must continuously try to seek and create lasting reverence, to let it become a permanent part of your thoughts and feelings, so all thoughts and feelings of irreverence and disparaging criticism and judgment in your consciousness becomes a thing of the past.

Absolutely noiseless and undetectable from the outside world, this change takes place when you walk on the path of knowledge and become reverent to all venerable things.

At first, it will not be easy for you to become knowledgeable because reverence for all venerable things is the basic factor of all knowledge.

This rests in the fact that you are still inclined to believe, and it is in this belief you accept the assumption that insight is an ability in itself, and purely a consciounsness-related process.

However, with this line of thought you do not recognize that the origin of all recognition lies in your spirit and your Gemüt as well as your psyche, because only there lie the basic forces of all development and understanding.

Hence, you will only find the key to the secrets and to the beauty of life inside and outside, when you start to live in yourself, in your spirit, in your Gemüt and in your psyche, which are animated and shaped by knowledge and ability, by consciously generated factors as well as the Empfindungen and feelings, which make themselves understandable as symbols to the spirit, Gemüt and the psyche.

Hence, you must learn, to control your feelings, your thoughts and Empfindung and to steer them in the necessary strength and direction.

However, you must also learn to generate them consciously and to work with them. Thereby you learn to develop together with the outside world according to the given sevenfold laws.

As a principle of your introduction into the spiritual teaching the following value should count for you: that you search for knowledge about the insights of the consciousness-related/spiritual to ripen within yourself and in order to perfect yourself into the evolution that is imposed upon you, you should never search only for insights just for the sake knowledge alone.

Any knowledge must serve in honest form of your evolution.
By acquiring insights, every search for Truth must be done in all honesty in your thinking, feelings and Empfindung.
Your senses must be dedicated towards consciousness-related/spiritual evolution.
This means to have reverence for the knowledge and the truth.

Gemüt ( = German word for the spiritual counterpart of the Psyche, there is no correct translation into English available)

Definitions of good and bad:
Good = Logical, Neutral, Neutral-positive, creational justice, etc.
Bad = Illogical, unbalanced-positive, unbalanced-negative, etc.

Based on the books Genesis and Talmud Jmmanuel

(Message edited by jacob on November 18, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

ilovebilly
Salome
Peter

Mavi

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beautiful, Peter! Thank you so much!

Teesoft

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thx for the Lovely beautiful words my bother..... Salome :-)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank Beam and the Plej

The only way we can thank Beam and the Plej is if we evolve and be good to each other

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Esirfloe

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!

Forgive me my poor English, please! :-) Not a native speaker.
I am not sure of adherence of the topic to the subject-board, but after a while I've decided to write in here. I hope it fits that place well.

So, my question and doubts are in regard to the manual work in our daily life. I haven't found alot of SPECIFIC and detailed information about this matter.
Meaning... how does it even and really work? What is the corelation between manual work and learning? What learning actually means? Learning mathematics or performing meditation?

It's quite confusing, becouse if one must/wants to learn some mathematical/scientific/technical information or skill it seems to be necessery to do... hours and hours of some manual work... When I say 'confusing' I mean the lenght of the daily time and, also, one's other duties, such as - for example - work in order to support family. It's just impossible to work for 8 hours (such is, according to the Plejarens, average time needed to gain our capacity of learning) and then actualy learn for next long hours.

Of course it doesn't matter, if *learning* means actual meditation after our manual work. Then learning is stricly councioussnes related. Is that correct?

I've seen somewhere an answer from Billy for one of questions to him...
The question was about what kinds of manual work are needed in order to gain capacity of learning. He answered that every household works will fit, like: cleaning, washing, chopping wood, milking the cows. He said also that writing would fit too and that was kind of suprising for me. What do you can say about this?

My problem is that I don't have too much to do in my home. One time a year I need to chop some wood, which takes me one or two days. There are no works for me than that. Besides of washing some dishes, which I can do in 5-10 minutes...
On the other hand I have ALOT of free time. I don't actualy know how to bridge this. If one needs 8 or more hours of strictly household, intensive manual work than I'm doomed and gloomed. I can write of course. I can work on thoughts by writing. I actualy like to write. One time or another I sink into a weird trance while writing and time seems not to exist at all. But in comparison to chopping wood writing seems to be easier, becouse of diffrience of my strenght intensity. Does my strenght intensity corellates to the gaining capacity of learning?

Writing, one one hand, is actually an intelectual work, and on the other hand, it is job of manual performance by typing or handwriting. Does it fit well to gaining the room for learning?

Mathematics is also, on one hand, work of intelecual, abstract performance, and on the other hand, it is of manual value: writing down mathematical formula, equations and so on...

...???

Programming -> same things happen.

Next question is: is there any diffrence in work performance with regard to the gender? As I said, there are phisicaly easier and harder jobs, like writing and chopping wood. :-)

And last matter: do those works posses manual vaule that can bring me capacity of learning -> reading, writing (any diffrence between pen or keyboard?), drawing, playing/exercising instruments, physical-sports related exercises, working with the computer (programming, algorythmics, administration etc.)?

Please, give me as much information as possible in relation to this subject.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 370
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Esirfloe,

You will find the answers to these and many more questions in the study of the Goblet of Truth. If you are serious about the answers...and I feel you are...you will find that the Goblet of Truth indeed teaches the Teaching of Truth and the Teaching of Spirit and the Teaching of Life.

These three subjects (the actual truth of this existence, spirituality and life-related) will have all the answers you seek. I have been most impressed, since testing its merit for my self.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Redbeard

Post Number: 222
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Esirfloe,

Here's a link related to being busy with some sort of productive activity. I wish you lived near me I would find something for you to do! No Problem.... I believe the point to work is to balance a person, all of one activity, even work is not good. We develop and build up certain mental and physical issues with being idle and unproductive in work, play, study, rest, exercise, ect., ect.

We all must plan out the best life style based on trial and error to some degree, like finding what works for you, where you live. Certainly someone must need some help in your area, and I'm sure you can do much more than you realize.... Peace, Matt

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Human_Beings_Without_Work_Or_Other_Valuable_Activity_Go_to_Seed
"But where intellect and rationality as well as the will for independence, truth, and responsibility are missing, no cognition can be gained." Quetzal, CR 206

Memo00

Post Number: 559
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Esirfloe

If you are interested in learning i suggest you to ask only one question each time and to be as brief as possible. When you go to a restaurant you may be able to order the entire menu but you will not be able to eat it all. Learning is matter of patience.

Salome

Melissa

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your uplifting words. I enjoy and benefit from your clear and positive thinking. It is refreshing to read often from these forums. I look forward to learning more each time I read. I even find myself learning new ideas by re-reading previously read topics. I enjoy seeing myself learn, grow, and share. Sharing is important and so thank you Peter for sharing what ever you do.

-Melissa

Markcampbell

Post Number: 740
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Esirfloe ;

Any activity that you engage in , is work . Including creative work such as writing and art .

Mark

Esirfloe

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answers.

Salome.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 744
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2012 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mellissa , until you learn about Jmmanuel , you won't know what christ did . Not to challenge your faith , but to inform you once and for all , and this is the appropriate forum to state that . The knowledge about Jmmanuel is not belief , but the hidden truth that has finally risen through millenia .

Salome , Mark

Melissa

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2012 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your thoughts and I agree with what you said, "until you learn about Jmmanuel , you won't know what christ did".

The Talmud of Jmmanuel is a great resource to do just that. It's a wonderful eye-opener.

-Melissa

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page