Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 28, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

correction: vibration and oscillation are not the correct translations which is why FIGU translated it as swinging wave.

Salome

Corey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 63
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Corey. Well done!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Jacob

Post Number: 839
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good post Corey.

This information about the old-Lyrian is only of limited value, to understand why people are drawn to the spirit teaching, and why certain things have happened in their lives, the origin of their impulses or motivations, and what their current personalities do with those impulses.

The personalities of all those people in the past are long gone, part of history, never to return, so all those spiritforms reincarnated now at this time live in human bodies with totally different personalities.

Its really only important what they do now, in the present for the mission, not what they did or did not do, since that lays in the past and can never changed.

The center of all evolution lies in pragmatic use of the spirit teaching in the here and now, this yields the highest evolutionary gain, in either the consciousness-related and the spiritual evolution of a human being and his society.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Thomas

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those of you who had questions about how man lifetimes we have had until the present, I offer a clue from Semjase which was found in OM canon 49, sentence 47 I believe:

"47. Everything that the human inherits, everything that he brings with him through the billion-fold existence of the past, everything that he enjoyed, knew, read, learnt or experienced in this or in past lives, lies concealed in his unconsciousness."

Notice the words "billion-fold existence" and remember that Semjase was addressing Earth humans during this quote. Obviously there is variation in the number of incarnations between groups of Earth humans and between individuals but I believe this gives an idea for those who were curious as to roughly how many lifetimes are enclosed in the period up to our current state of evolution.

Remember though that this is only a clue and not the hard fact of a specific number.

To be honest, I would have thought the number would be in the millions of lifetimes but one should recall that our earliest lives probably fluctuated between lasting as little as days, weeks and/or months and lasting longer periods. Cavemen and women surely must have lived very short lives!

Have a great day everyone! :-)

Thomas

Ramirez

Post Number: 667
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

For a race to continue persons lives must be of sufficient length to continue the propagation of the species. So on average it needs to be somewhere beyond 15 years probably 25 - 30 at least on average.

Sure there might have been lives lasting only hours or days but probably not many overall.

If everyone or many in a society died so early such a society would become extinct.

Again it comes down to mathematics ..... logically how many lives can be squeezed into 60-80 million years ....

Recently there was an idea floated saying 200 years maximum comprising up to 80 million years as a living material entity then 120 million years between lives amking =200 million overall,

OK, taking that proposal of 200 million linear years ?? how many life times can be expected to fit into that then ?? .... please use the mathematics we are all familiar with not some exotic variation. Logic ..... it's supposed to be logical. I've asked on the monthly questions and never received a straight answer .... why isn't there someone representing the mission who can give a definitive, logical straight answer ?

How many lifetimes (re-incarnations) is it possible to fit into the claimed 60-80 million years worth of time spent as a material being ?

It would end a lot of speculation.
Cheers.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 365
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas!

:-) You have answered, indirectly, some questions I had posted; thank you my friend.

I would also like to point out, and I could be mistaken, Semjase's choice of words. Is there a consciousness block for a planet and a consciousness block which is universal? I cannot help but feel that she was not referring to this earth's reincarnating human beings solely. She was referring to all the human beings of Creation, in all of this material universe; or am I missing something?

Is the OM not being taken to other planets and incorporated in the teachings in them as well, by the Plejaren and the other members of the Federation?

She appears, to me, to be speaking in very general applied terms. But please correct me since I have not yet had the opportunity to study this particular work. Thank you for the post.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Hawaiian

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Bear in mind that when a human being lives 200 years rather than being "short circuited", compliments of those insane creator overlords, that human has double time to learn and experience new things in his/her present personality material life cycle.

And most importantly this learning potential is not just a sequential process like in math where the resulting values are doubled, but actually becomes exponential because as one's learning curve becomes more established, the process of thinking will be elevated say from early years, middle years and finally the more advanced years where each learning values "builds" upon those previously set and later "expands" dimensionally as well.

Therefore it is not valid to compare the evolutionary process "across the board", since those human being living 1007 or 450 years have a much higher potential to evolve within the 60-80 million years as a material being. ( I think this figure is between 40-60 million years?) when one becomes half materil/spirital Being.

Thomas

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, I agree that the math doesn't seem to work out so I am inclined to think that there is an error in the text. After all there are only 80 to 2OO million years during which a human reincarnates before moving up to the level of the high council's stage of evolution(see the chart on the spiritual terminology page of this forum). This means that, even if each life was only one year long, there could only be about 200 million lives.

So there is definitely an error somewhere. It is just a matter of finding out which text is in error at this point :-)

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone ever taken into consideration soul fragmentation. Take the same amount of years but say we fragment the soul by 50 to 100 or even more with each additional following one doing the same in order to evolve the soul faster!

It seems that if that were true we would be considered as they say as making ourselves co-creators reflecting the multi-verses design itself!

Just a thought and with each new one, it bears for a better creation which ultimately brings all others to fore!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Thomas

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, after looking at the maximum number of years (approximately) of 200 million for any human to reach the high council's level of evolution, the math is the same and it would not be possible for any human in any dimension of our Creation to live a billion lifetimes, even if the average lifespan was as little as one year.

By the way, my figure of 200 years maximum comes from Jacob who provided a chart I believe via the Spiritual Terminology page of this forum. I think there are other average figures but I understand that his provided chart gives the maximum range of minimum and maximum years as a reincarnating human spirit form.

If I am incorrect, I welcome him or anyone who has the right information to let us know :-)

In any case, it would seem to me that the minimum lifespan could be as little as minutes and the longest would be 100s of thousands of years. It makes sense that, as we evolve further, our lifespans expand obviously and the number of separate lifetimes needed to further evolve by the same amount of progress would be fewer and fewer. In fact, the last lifetime before transferral to a semi-material, semi-spiritual form would most definitely last a very, very long time. Think of Gilgamesh and his people. They lived an average of 100,OOO years or something like that and I do not believe that they were in the very last lifetimes before becoming like the high council. Even the Sona people, as I recall, live an extreme number of years and they are still physical as I understand it. (The Sona are the people that came to assist with Semjase when she nearly died and who are friends of the Timmar people and of the federation now.)

Jacob

Post Number: 849
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

The word soul is the obsolete word for Psyche, which is a half-material part of the human body which is mortal.
Neither the 'soul' or spirit can 'fragment'.
I think you have some confused new age thinking and you need to start to think realistically, what you are saying does not make sense.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Corey

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2012 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

There are planetary and universal storage banks. So that way nothing is lost if something happens to a planet.

Thomas,

There are no additional explanations (OM 2011 edition) to shed any light on why "millardenfache" (billion-fold) was used. I was hoping there was to help clear this up many of the verses do, but nothing for 49:47. Maybe someone should ask Billy.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Thomas

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey, I do not mean to be coarse, but the phrase "maybe someone should ask Billy" is frequently used on this forum. If you would like to ask Billy, please do :-) Suggesting that others do so is not useful. I hope you do not take this in the wrong way.

Coming back to the topic of this thread, I recently read in the Art of Living by BEAM that satisfaction in lasting form cannot ever exist in general form regarding life itself because this would counter the striving that is necessary for life to continue and this is true up to and beyond the level of Creation itself. In addition to this it was mentioned that striving is not just a factor of life but also of death because the striving and achievements of life are really brought to results during the afterlife. The results of the previous lifetime's work are fixed into the overall consciousness block and the next incarnation benefits from the previously gained knowledge.

Corey

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

No offence taken it is just your opinion that's all. I've found the Q & A quite helpful and I'm grateful it is there. Anyway I'm not asking Billy I've got my next six questions all ready to go so I'm six months out as is. I can live with the fact that the word "milliardenfache" was used even though mathematically it would seem impossible that billions of life times could be attained in an average of 200 million years (including time in the beyond) before a spirit form would reach the level of high council.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Redbeard

Post Number: 220
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I've often spoken to people about the subject of living life into the hundreds of years, trying to get their response. It's interesting the varied responses, the deep thinkers and open minded usually have no trouble with it, but most just kind of have a brain stall. Some biblical types can be talked to with the old testament age changes from near 1000 to down to around 100yrs. I suggest to them that there must have been some kind of modification that happened with the DNA for this to take place.

You know that if you were 200 looking back that you would shake your head at the way you thought at age 50 or 100. Suffice it to say that we here on this planet are truly suffering from the results of short life spans. It would be hard to find any spiritually minded folks to run our gov't, like the P's did, instead of the current style we so frequently shake our heads at.
"But where intellect and rationality as well as the will for independence, truth, and responsibility are missing, no cognition can be gained." Quetzal, CR 206

Hawaiian

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2012 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One thing I've pondered about is the "potential capacity" of Earthly humans that have been genetically manipulated to shorten life cycles from 350-450 years to less than 100 years by the insane creator overlords in order to save their own okoles (a$$) because they were too lazy to evolve naturally, but instead altered their genetic coding, getting rid of any aggressive tendencies and becoming too passive to even defend themselves against aggressors in their mad quest to leap frog the evolutionary process.
Thus they made these DNA manipulated human warriors much more aggressive, infested them with various diseases in order to ensure they self-eliminated themselves when their sole purpose in life is not to evolve as normal human beings, but become cannon fodder to sacrifice their life so that these creator overlords can exist at their expense.
In addition, these manipulated humans were “scheduled” for total extermination once these human parasite creator overlords decided when there were no use for them, which in turn caused the exodus of their counter-parts the persecuted benevolent turned malevolent to flee with a large number of DNA human warriors.
The effects of this ageing gene manipulation has affected the entire population of Earth, so we have a variety of different “potential” or origin life cycles being “short circuited” which ranges from 1007 to 350 years to less than 100 years. Suicide is a violation of creational laws, yet this ageing manipulation is no different and should be considered as “programmed suicides” by a group of humans whose only interests was about themselves should have self-eliminated themselves because of their madness, (Cause and Effect) but choose the option of having someone else take that fall and all of us are currently bearing that “short circuited” limitation to evolution as part of the “benefit package” these creator overlords and other evil ET’s have imposed on Earthly humans to include religions, gods and other crimes.
It is true that the human being is both a transceiver/receiver of energies both fine and coarse in a material body that radiates electrical-magnetic forms of energy that are often correlated to one’s aura color to indicate level of evolution in addition to energy released through the finger tips, toes and head. Thus it is logical to assume that a human being is actually some sort of energy device similar to in theory to capacitors that store and release energy.
Therefore is it not logical to assume that these past and current “limitations” such as the ageing genes, the Cause and Effect connections to not just the creator overlords, but others as well that have certainly benefitted at the expense of Earthly humans been evaluated by the Arahat Athersata level to determine whether a capacity of “normal” evolutionary value life cycle say 1007 years being considered towards 100 years in reality because the capacitance or capacity of one is actually 1007 years, but because of inbreeding, that human being lives less than 100 years?
To address this problem, instead of “throttle-back”, why not allow some resolution to “equalize” these discrepancies of time age limitation to catch up based on pass and present Cause and Effect which in reality is Not-Cause & Not-Effect if one takes into account the victims of these manipulations of so called higher-evolved human being on other less evolved humans? Just a question I see that can be resolved through a theory I call “Equational Potential Formulations”…If creational teachings are relatively perfect, then how come these events are “allowed” to occur which results in one group of humans benefitting at the expense of another, yet universal laws are pretty much applied equally across the board and each are told “you are responsible for your own evolution”? I see a travesty of justice or a lack of it and will likely be criticized for this, but one needs to ask the difficult questions whether one likes it or not, the DNA warriors certainly did not have much of a choice.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 367
Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't had much time and access to the internet everyone.

Corey, thnx for the reply, yes, I knew this my friend. The asking was more of a statement or confirmation. My point was towards Semjase's choice of words.

Hawaiian, that was a good question. As I am beginning to understand from the Goblet of Truth, to judge these creator-overlords this harshly, we should first consider the Law of Cause=Effect as you pointed out. For example, they did not remove the "fear-gene." Fear, as we know it, is a powerful stimulant; so powerful in fact, that it would have made them do this to protect their families from degenerate murderers that threatened a rather peaceful and spiritual Lyrian people.

Consider what the threat must have been like, for them, to drive them to this act.

The means is there for us to reverse this genetic tampering with our genes; hopefully, after human beings become responsible enough towards this planet.

As I've learned in the Goblet of Truth; Creation is not a judge. Free-Will is an integral part of this existence. It is the way each individual evolves; through the errors.

In the Goblet of Truth it says to "let bygones be bygones." Besides my friend, no matter how any of us wound up incarnating on this planet (Malona had been inhabited by people that had not had their genes altered), we are here and now, correct?

The most important thing above all things is our present evolution, our present responsibilities to humanity. Before we should judge any act or people harshly or honorably, we should first obtain the Teachings of Truth, the Teachings of Spirit and the Teachings of Life (Goblet of Truth). The reason I say this is because, to my amazement, it has explained and even described to a "t" several experiences I have faced. Even more amazing are the additional verses I find that give even greater or more multi-dimensional insights, cognitions and understanding of human nature or, where a person stands spiritually. The beauty is experienced when one discovers through correct thinking, then correct thoughts, the right things to say that stir the heart. Even when we are the recipient of the non-right.

Fundamentally, everyone is a good person. The non-right of the creator overlords will hopefully reach many throughout the universe, through the Federation and the Mission, so that we, and many of Creation's human beings, will not make the same mistake in thinking that the removal of the aggression-gene will expedite our spiritual evolution.

Salome,
Eddie

Hawaiian

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I gather in Contact Report 251, the creator overlords wanted to by-pass the normal process of hard work and discipline and removed the majority of genes that are considered “degenerate”, like aggression, lust and others so much so that they become too passive to defend themselves from attack. Therefore they created “sub-human genetically manipulated warriors” to do their own bidding and as you say not only kept the “fear” factor intact in these unfortunate humans, but programmed to fear them as ‘gods’ and is probably the primary reasons why those human parasites like the Giza, Jehova and other “sons and daughters of heaven” used this “FEAR” factor to keep the less evolved humans servitude to serve these parasites at their own expense, meaning one’s spiritual evolution is being exploited and manipulated for the benefit of another.

Creational titles have both positive and negative factors like JHWH (good) and JHFH (bad=Jehova). Yet these creator overlords created exactly the opposite of what they despised as degenerate, the manipulated DNA warriors to save the very ones who violated the normal creational processes of evolution. Do you now see the relationship between the (creator overlords) Cause & Effect =Not-Cause & Not-Effect (DNA warriors)? There are many such incidences throughout the historical epic events of the universes.

However, I may be mis-informed or not aware of some recent terminology, but Creation is based on Cause & Effect, apparently I have not noticed any mention of Not-Cause & Not-Effect (negative consequences due to interferences/religions/genetic manipulation and other cruel measures done to others) It is an Equational Potential formulations that determine the outcome of these two parameters that one must take into consideration.

Had the creator overlords treated these DNA manipulated warriors with dignity and respect, the outcome would have certainly been less dramatic because these warriors do understand compassion and humanity if given the chance. Like in one of Billy’s saying to Semjase that “he would like to rub the chin of a dinosaur” which means that although one may appear aggressive in nature, often all it takes is genuine compassion and understanding to make a difference. In the case of the creator overlords, the final solution for these warriors was total extermination, now would that be “acceptable” in creational terms especially if your very existence depended on the ones that fought and died for you?

Through” errors of one’s own, they learn”, will that’s just fine if only your evolution is at stake. But what about others that have directed suffered BECAUSE of one’s errors or mistakes OR intentionally done, then we are experiencing an entirely different dimension outside of “normal” creational standards. We should not just look at an individual’s prospective in respect to evolutionary standards, but also what connection he/she has to injustices done to others afterall even though one may fly off to a different planet and not be subjected to these “short-circuited programmed suicides” on Earth and enjoy their long life cycles often more than 10 times ours to gain knowledge and experiences, the question one must ask, “is this fair” and justifiable to say “free will” is available to all who seek it but the benefits will depend if you have access to high technology or not live on Earth? Especially so if one is directly responsible for the evils left behind, therefore even if one takes a dump on Earth many thousands of years ago, the stink still percolates until those responsible correct their mistakes, it is not the total responsibility of the victims to resolve the crimes done to them by these parasites that have the nerve to call themselves “gods” or say they are more evolved than the victims they left behind to fend for themselves.

I judge these so-called “evolved” ones for what they really are, worst than scum or virus/parasites because these single cell life do not have the “free will” to determine right from wrong, therefore in this respect I hold this view of them until they resolve their crimes against humanity and also hold those who had the power to intercede but choose otherwise, they too are within this judgment. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution, being neutral is plain ignorant and selfish.

We certainly do not have the luxury of being safely tucked away in a time-shifted dimension which requires a rather high degree of technological advancement in order to remain un-molested for over 50,000 years in order to develop a high standard of evolution that the Plejaren enjoy to this day, so sometimes I question their prospective in resolving some of Earthly problems because simply speaking they DO NOT have the necessary experiences that many of us have and continue to go through, yet expect us to adhere strictly to creational measures that worked for them. I honestly think there should be a modified version of creational endeavors to make it work here on Earth because of so many gross violations both external and internal as well therefore the resolutions will also require both internal and external inputs as well.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 371
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaiian,

Wish I could have articulated it better. The 'fear-gene' I was referring to was the creator-overlords own genetic manipulation and that they did "NOT" remove their own 'fear-gene' from what I happened to read (I could be mistaken). Therefore, (as I imagine) the fear of their families and selves being butchered, enslaved or murdered by degenerate murderers/E.T. would certainly drive them to protect their families through the only means available to them. They were after all a very peaceful and spiritual people; they removed their aggressive-gene in order to expedite their spiritual evolution.

I do recall that these warriors were noble and had a lot of love towards the creator-overlords so it can't be they were being mistreated. Logically, I'm inclined to think that living as warriors or military personnel all the days of their lives eventually got old with each generation, friends dying in battle, lovers dying in battle, etc; mainly likely due to the fact that the drive to evolve and progress spiritually is inherent in all human beings/spirit-forms.

Regarding the dinosaur: I do recollect Billy saying to Semjase regarding wanting to touch a dinosaur. You do recall they have a technology which can cause instant and harmless paralysis. It would be ill-advised to approach a dinosaur and touch one :0)

Let me know your thoughts on the following: As I'm learning and beginning to understand through my studies in the Goblet of Truth - No matter what our circumstances or where and when we reincarnate...we ARE progressing in our evolution. When Jmmanuel met Eduard, he immediately recognized Eduard as being more evolved. Consider that as an Arahat Athersata, and as Jacob explained in one of his posts regarding the "throttling back," even when Eduard's spiritform incarnates again and again as a human being, even he makes evolutive progress. Keep in mind that knowledge is only 'potential' power...until it is applied. We will correct this issue with our genes soon enough. So no worries there.

I understand why you feel the way you do and even why you call them "worst than scum" and that you would like for them to "resolve their crimes against humanity" - unfortunately, these personalities are no longer living and have long, long since been dead and their bodies dissolved into or absorbed into this material realm. Does this sound logical, yes?

Regarding the members of the Federation, who have laboriously spent hundreds of years per life-time, innocent of the acts committed by the creator-overlords, are worthy of respect, gratitude and appreciation for all the hard work they have labored with love. I personally have been impressed on how strictly they observe Creational Laws & Recommendations (as I'm beginning to understand them from studying the Goblet of Truth). Remember that when they were at our level of evolution, they too resonated at this spiritual level as we do here on earth. Reason would suggest that it is NOT the level one is at, but rather, whether one is evolving and progressing or not.

This would be the rule universally, correct? No matter where we reincarnate, yes?

Interestingly, there has been a "modified version" as you put it, in the following understanding I am learning in my study of the Goblet of Truth: Each prophet, during his life time, articulated the understanding of the laws & recommendations of Creation according to the level of evolution of the human beings on earth. I have noticed the differences as I read through the chapters of the Goblet of Truth.

Let me know your thoughts.

Salome,
Eddie

Edward

Post Number: 2362
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian....

Yes, in the end the Creator overlords did learn the hard way, no?

There WAS a confrontation. Which did become part of their Evolution.

Is indeed best to Evolve within the framework of Creational processing. One
can not play GOD/Creation, so to speak, and 'skip' the most fundamental
aspects within the framework of Evolution(, through: Trial and Error, Cause
and Effect, etc....). 'You can not make a cake without the flour', so to
speak.

Best to Respect and take heed to Creational Laws, no?

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2363
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian....

The Fear-gene in combination with the Aggression-gene make quite an excellent
pair. Both are for good use in the 'defense mode', so to speak. But, to
mention the Aggression-gene in its original state and not altered/enhanced, as
we know it to be: which can produce - Overkill -.

Thus, when the Fear-gene and Aggression-gene are in their original state, we
can still, through our Material Consciousness distinct when enough-is-enough
without any type of Overkill, I would think.

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 378
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to better understand or confirm something I gathered from a question Jacob posted to Billy.

*[Jacob] "My thoughts about the transition of a very highly developed human into
the high council are that the transition occurs after physical death,"

- So the transition from a purely material human body to a High Council body happens after the human body dies and then reincarnation(?) and then, as it reaches the end of its life a transformation occurs? I'm trying to figure out where the half-material/half-fine material body comes from to reincarnate into (if it's the case that a reincarnation into a half material/half fine-material body occurs?).

I ask this because Billy answers with the following:

*[Billy] "What can be said regarding the transition process from the material
world via level of High Council to Arahat Athersata: It's an automatism."

Do I understand this correctly, that, the transition from human being to High Council occurs through the regular incarnation process and the transition from High Council to Arahat Athersata occurs through transformation? Or is Billy exclusively referring to the transition from our realm into the Arahat Athersata spiritual realm?

[?] My thoughts are that Billy is saying that the transformation from human being to High Council to Arahat Athersata is itself an automatic transformation and does not involve the reincarnation process?

Thank you,
Eddie

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

I have taken your previous answer to heart.
My thoughts about the transition of a very highly developed human into
the high council are that the transition occurs after physical death,
the spirit and its overall consciousness-block, and a fine-elemental
body move over into the level of the high-council, where it stays in
an ever increasingly finer form until entry into the level Arahat
Athersata, can you shed your light on this?

(Message edited by jacob on February 26, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

There's no sense going into details because you cannot make use of it
anyway. What matters is how life's values are implementated into one's
own life.
What can be said regarding the transition process from the material
world via level of High Council to Arahat Athersata: It's an
automatism. Depending on a person's (and his
descendant-personalities') efforts and intelligence etc., the process
to gain "entrance" into the High Council realm encompasses between 40
and 60 million years. Based on the 60 million, it takes an average of
18 million years incarnated as a human being, and 42 million years in
the "Jenseitsbereich" (other world).

Hawaiian

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,
I wasn’t planning on writing any more on this forum, but since you asked for clarification I will put some energy into the subject matter of the FEAR factor in regards to some defensive action for survival. First one has to observe the reason why Billy punched what’s his name in the nose for getting unbalanced after repeated warnings to stop when Jmmanuel was approaching; it was certainly not out of fear but reacted logically to a situation that requires such action.
The same can be said of similar situations when one is confronted with similar circumstances, one will not fear for oneself, but react in some logical fashion to bring balance to some unbalanced event. The FEAR parameters of religious nature is of an entirely different matter, it is imposed fear of some dreadful outcome (the death and elimination of one’s life) in order to impose themselves on others, in other words to control others so that others benefit, not for the benefit of everyone else, which is anti-creational.
Also, yes materialistically speaking, past personalities actions whether negative or positive are in most degree “confined” in their prospective time and space when they were living. However, they are all connected because each personality “shares” the same spirit form through re-incarnations, thus are the experiences and knowledge (spiritually speaking) still connected to the spirit form currently incarnated in another personality although this personality is no longer connected to the past personality that did evil things, but through the Subconscious, access to these past experiences and knowledge can be known? Therefore, there still are “connections” to the past via the Subconscious and therefore there must be some mechanism to redress these past evil deeds which resulted in the victims being “short changed”.

Furthermore, to “allow” each and everyone the so called “free will” to evolve individually is fine, IF none of these interferences have ever taken place, but that is not the case. So to help ‘remedy” this discrepancy which will benefit both the “parasites” and victims, I would propose that the current personality be given the proper “experiences” be it positive (victim) or negative (benevolent) on both sides of the equation so that some balance occurs. One cannot impose influences on only one side of this equation. For example the Plejarens should have influenced the dreams of the Giza prisoners with the same negative experiences they have done to others so that they learn and react which is good medicine for their crimes instead of letting them expire physically even though in the end they still tried to kill Billy and never learned anything, but became more dangerous should they be allowed another incarnation.
Now, to address that “throttle-back” influences of spiritual forms up from the 40-60 million to the 12 billion year material life cycle currently incarnated on Earth based on the previous idea on capacitance of human potential, would it not be perceivable to assume that the evolutionary potential of these individuals (fine energy and the connection assumption described earlier) have some effect in accelerating these life forms if they were allowed to evolve separately outside of Earthly influences which have to be “throttled-back” for the sake of those lesser evolved spirit forms? To say one cannot make use of it while in material form is self-defeating for those whose spirit form has been on Earth for so long , some of which have chosen to do so to assist in Nokodemion’s endeavors.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page