Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 07, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through April 07, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Thomas its not just this post i am referring to the last 2 weeks at least, this thread you are trying to get people to imagine things

Please consider reading The Goblet Of Truth
http://ca.figu.org/Goblet_of_Truth.html

i have disarmed you and the negatives now

I Am With The Creation and The Creation is With Me

Yes Mein Geist is a child of the creation

All Humans should listen to this, save it to hd
http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Mein_Geist.mp3

ilovebilly
Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 508
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting post Thomas. I myself too thought about the relations & functions between suffering & Creation. During this material life & evolutionary level, suffering is unavoidable & also the greatest teacher that influences most of our daily lives. It teaches us, inspires us, makes us to think, plan, dream, achieve,...so on. I was wondering about the spirit-forms which occupies the pure spirit-levels since the time of creation. These spirit-forms didnot evolve from material life but were created instantly into the spirit-levels. As they dont have the physical body, they dont have to go through the rough experiences we face in material lives. Though i think they too have to put their efforts inorder to evolve to the next level.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Add-on to the discussion re. reasons for suffering …
Our ultimate destiny is to melt back into the Spirit that created us - a Spirit of true love and wisdom.
Seeing all the battle cries in today’s world, we seem to lack both.
The existence of great suffering is to balance a greatly heartless, materialistic world:
One man’s suffering emerges to stimulate “true love friendship and compassion” in the hearts of fellow humans.
This, too, is part of our development into a spiritual “we all are one”.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2342
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Excellently said.

Suffering just being a 'temporary' manifestation, in the material realm, and
after that, we continue without it in our - real home...the spirit realm -.

And we should keep in mind, that the further we evolve in the material realm,
the 'less' suffering we are confronted with. By the time we are close to the
half-spirit/half-material manifestation, the suffering would be at its
minimum, I would think. Than, we exist in a much more higher vibration level.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, I think that every level must evolve, but the lower ones level, the more difficult things can seem due to a lack of knowledge and wisdom.

Pete, I don't know what you mean by me trying to get people to imagine things and so on. You seem to have completely misunderstood my posts. I suggest you ignore my posts if they bother you since I have no desire to offend. I am only stating things that I think some people might find helpful. If you are not such a person, then my posts are not directed at you :-) I have already read the Goblet of Truth, the OM book and many others as I have indicated. I don't have any desire to argue so I will not respond to any posts that lean toward the aggressive slant. I am not saying that you are being aggressive, but I will not feed into a conversation that turns in that direction.

Have a great day everyone...

Markcampbell

Post Number: 727
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Live and let post .

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

Tat_tvam_asi: Nice very nice mate

Thomas: disarmed is disarmed so no need

Markcampbell: shouldnt it be Live and Help Post eh eh

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 360
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

I for one appreciate your posts, due in part, that you touch upon things that pertain to spirit, to life and understanding the Creation and our singularity with it. Below I quote from Semjase from her conversation with Billy "Understanding The Term Creation." I hope it will be of use for many of us here on this thread, because anyone who fails to recognize that which is of spirit, life and the Creation has great reason for alarm. Any of us can be befallen with this when we fail to exercise effort to distinguish or unearth that which pertains to spirit, to life and the Creation in the things we come across. I strive to do this in every conscious moment; especially when I feel the wind touch me, reminding me, instructing me, empowering me and delivering me. And when despair, worries or panic attacks challenge my cognition I wave my hand from side to side, to remind me of what Semjase explains.

Semjase

1. Before we discuss other things today, I would like to proceed with the spiritual teaching, as it is the most important thing of all.
2. The human being should try to react to the word or the term “Creation” as if something very beautiful or good is being referred to, through which a change should be effected in his thinking.
3. Because, as long as this does not happen, he has not recognized Creation as it really is.

*17. Wherever the human being sees cognition reach expression, in this or any form, in an impressive and exalted manner, then he knows that it has its roots in the endless cognition which is Creation.

35. Only those human beings who fight hard for consciousness goods and progress, and spiritual goods and progress, and for knowledge, truth, logic, wisdom and love, harvest the spirit’s and consciousness' enormous fruits, because these do not simply fall into their laps.

50. The only way to learn is through unremitting effort and striving to obtain higher spiritual cognitions and higher cognitions pertaining to the consciousness, and by applying the abilities which have unfolded through this.

Looking forward to more of your posts.

Salome,
Eddie

Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Understanding_The_Term_%E2%80%9CCreation%E2%80%9D
[7:-)

Thomas

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie for the word of appreciation. I try to only post now if it is in response to someone speaking to me or if there is something that I feel I can add of value. Before, I used to try to respond to the many errors that I saw, and still continue to see, in posts on this forum. I realized that it is not my place to correct everyone, especially when I, too, make errors. Creation has done the best with what it has to work with and everything will continue to evolve to a higher degree of perfection. All we can do is our best.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Eddie

Nice, very nice mate
i learn from you
i hope others do

Salome
Peter

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 361
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The disappointments we experience with others are the means whereby we can measure where humanity is and what approach is best, in order to lead and guide. Setting the example through deeds and words, we help those dear to us and the not so dear to us, gain their cognition of the verity of the Creation.

Goblet of Truth Chapter 3:171 Do not tire in doing what is fair (responsible) and righteous (conscientious), and do not sorrow about evil and misfortune in the past, just as you do not sorrow about inequity (unfairness) that is done to you and everything what is of non-right that has been blamed (ascribed) to you; do at all times what is rightful and let bygones be bygones so that you may prevail (gain the upper hand) over everything of the past and not wail over what has come and gone (things of the past) and inconstant (mortal) things.

Salome,
Eddie

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 132
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Thomas

We could see you are not listening but where just spreading hopelessness, (Thats what Trolls do like they did with Dyson aka gaiaguys) it was nothing to do with any corrections, (in the 2 weeks i was referencing i saw no corrections at all from you)

The reason i say this is you plant more weeds with your response: e.g. (oh dont post corrections)

but the problem i have is we want corrections and you know it

Reverence and Venerability post done by Jacob is a good start Thomas

ilovebilly

Moderator: appropriate application of forcible forcelessness is not deleting this post

Salome
Peter

Jacob

Post Number: 841
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

Since you specifically requested the following: “Moderator: appropriate application of forcible forcelessness is not deleting this post.”, I allow this kind of post just once to the forum.

You have been active on this forum since a couple of months, yet you signed up on April 30th 2011, in my assumption you have been reading the forum at least since that time.
However reviewing your posts, which seem to be excessive in quantity you have been reading snippets here and there, but you do not know yet what you are talking about, its like you ate a grape, but you don’t know where to get them yet or where they grow.

People like Thomas, and several others on the forum have been studying the material for years quite intensely, they do know what they talk about. Instead of calling someone a troll, and playing it on the person, you should always be aware of the fact that an argument is NEVER won when played on the person, when using insults, or using age, gender, sexual preference, social status to win an argument.
Anyone who attempts to win an argument based on physical or social-economical properties does not grasp spiritual-intellectual thinking well enough.

An argument you can only ‘win’ with using logic through common-sense and reason.

Also, if you fence, use your own swords; If you argue, then use your own arguments based on your own thinking, not someone else’s without your well thought argumentation.

I do understand that you are excited about the spirit teaching, but its wise to study a lot first, contemplate and come to your conclusions.
My advice to you is to practice some modesty, read and study and listen to others, and think independently what they say, it borders cliché, but its quality that counts, not quantity.

(Message edited by jacob on February 13, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To IloveBilly,

Thank you.

Salome

Value each moment of life as a moment of individual and universal value creation.

Darren

Post Number: 303
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IloveBilly, speaking of Dyson from Gaiaguys, I thought he was a good contributor to this forum. Only problem I thought was he was needlessly too argumentative.

Thomas

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob. I only want to add one thing in response to Peter since he addressed me directly:

Peter, I have no feelings of malice toward you and, to be honest, I do not understand why you react toward my posts the way you do. All I want is to help people. I realize that I am flawed like any other human being but I do try to help whenever I am able. I still have much to learn and it has helped me very much to take a more passive look at things rather than trying to react without thinking. In some cases, I would still like to respond after thinking over posts on this forum, but it is not always the best thing to do even when intentions are good.

Helping people who honestly ask for it is ok but people still need to do the work themselves. There is a difference between reading information and actually integrating it into oneself. I am still learning to do that.

I am willing to answer any relevant questions about the teachings that you ask me. I will not always have the answers because there is much I do not yet know. Aside from that though, I will leave you in peace whether you attack me with your posts or not. I have no desire to hurt anyone or to fight unnecessarily.

Justsayno

Post Number: 443
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, in response to your following post:
"JustSayNo, I understand but that is bullcrap as far as an excuse on ANYONE's part! I am not yelling at you but if I saw that child being hurt, I don't care what law there was, I would help that poor little one! Can you imagine seeing that happen before your eyes and really not doing anything about it, regardless of the law?!? This is the kind of primitive, selfish thinking that makes these atrocities possible! As I said, I am not yelling at you because I honestly do not believe that you would just stand there while the child was repeatedly run over (at least I hope you would not) but I am sick of how people let other people be treated when it is such a severe situation. It is my opinion, and I think that the spiritual teachings are in accord with this, that if you stand by and do not help someone when they truly need it honestly and not in a lazy beggar's way, then you are guilty too of a crime just as those who inflict harm intentionally."

All I can say is your response to my post was just a little excessive, don't you think? Especially when I only pointed out the reason why the Chinese act the way they do when it comes to traffic accidents. It never hurts to find out the whys, does it? And since you don't know me, you have no clue what I would do if someone was being hurt. I'm not here to tell you all the acts of heroism I've done, but you really need to be a little more neutral positive in your response.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 843
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get all back on topic about "the Creation itself", no more irrelevant posts of anyone will be allowed.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Indi

Post Number: 650
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please everyone get back on track with this discussion. Discussing the 'Creation itself' is the topic here, and it is possible to discuss that without moving into discussions about the writers of posts. Lively discussion is encouraged but not at the expense of the topic.

Please members, when replying to a post, be mindful of the topic, no matter what has been said previously, and be mindful of the tone used in reply.

If we as members can self-monitor and correct our own veering off-topic and not use the forum as a place to attack or defend our own or others personalities then there is a chance for decent fruitful discussion.

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 362
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The earth is flat."

As a metaphor, on the big-screen in my mind, Creation has given us our own version of the We-Form, which explains why the earth is perceived as flat through the eyes, for me.

Without the human interaction, through this internet medium, the most essential aspect of Creation's human beings, -the eyes, the tone and especially the feelings and intents of the author, are horrifyingly missed.

Is this why technology can cause stagnation?

The Creation, appears to have provided for our evolution, to one day have the ability to connect with each other, so that we can feel/read each other accurately; in order to be able to avoid misunderstandings. That we may gain synergy in helping each other evolve spiritually.

But Creation clearly establishes self-responsibility with this and the wisdom and evolution self-responsibility will impart; does it not?

Billy shared an insight, which I found empowering. Billy says that the first non-emotion impulse is from the spirit. I quickly realized in introspection and retrospection, that the emotion-impulses have always caused misunderstandings and arguments. As spiritforms, are we not all literally connected as electricity is in a field of electrons? Like when a power cable falls into a swimming pool? One should really strive to connect, and I mean REALLY connect, when one reads a post. Otherwise, the powers/abilities of ones Consciousness remains stagnant or decays. Logical yes?

Through the Talmud Jmmanuel we learn, that we must strive daily to unearth or discover these beautiful evolutive gifts from the Creation. The Plejarens enjoy the fruits of these simple intuitive/intuition gifts from the Creation; that we have the opportunity to develop here and through this very forum.

Amongst the worst pains to the psyche, that WE inflict on ourselves, is when we are misunderstood.

So in deep contemplation, it would logically befit the Law of Love from the Creation, that we exercise self-responsibility towards anyone's psyche in this way.

For if the feelings, intents and desires of an author were rooted in this law of love from the Creation, we would be drawn like magnets towards Arahat Athersata; we would miss out on an empowering opportunity to evolve, both our spirituality and the abilities of our consciousness' because of an unfortunate stagnating misunderstanding.

Anyone interested in the verity of the Creation, would strive for the evidence thereof, but most importantly, to be responsible for their own development and empowerment in being able to distinguish and recognize what is of Creation, the spirit and of life; especially a post that is honestly and intentionally coming from good intentions and noble desires and spirituality. To do this we must take a breath, connect, and then really think and search the non-emotion impulses from the consciousness, as we carefully re-read and perhaps re-read a post.

One must be able to distinguish between someone who is falsely portraying cognition of the spirit teachings and one who is genuine, honest and rooted in the Creation; as Semjase explained.

After all, which way are we evolving at any given moment?

Salome,
Eddie

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 601
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2012 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought this was pretty cool! The web link below graphically shows the relative scale of the material universe and aptly illustrates the universes below universes and universes above universes, etc. It starts at the scale of man and when you zoom out by sliding the scroll bar to the right you can see why Billy often referred to man’s relevance in the universe as that of an earthworm, facetiously, of course. We also know from the Meier material that the limits of the universe goes much smaller and larger than that depicted here:

http://htwins.net/scale2/

and that there are even additional dimensional universes.

Be sure to slide the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom all the way to the left and to the right to see everything!

Redhalls

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote above: "I think that the spiritual teachings are in accord with this, that if you stand by and do not help someone when they truly need it honestly and not in a lazy beggar's way, then you are guilty too of a crime just as those who inflict harm intentionally."

I think Creation too (or whatever is above it) does crime, since if there are a billion universes there are at least a billion wars going on - and you can't blame poor little humans for wars when Creation itself gave them no real knowledge and like they say a "stupid" spirit.

Creation did both good and bad, there's no argument about that.

Redhalls

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I'm going to steal/rob someone a good pile of cash and then pay him back later, maybe a year from now...

to do just like Creation did to me... first he gives me life in this place full of xit and then I join with him again (billions of years afterwards).

my life is xit and I never asked to be born. Creation created me so it's to blame cuz I never git it permission.

Bye,
Karl

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page