Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 23, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through April 23, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2224
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey & PatM,

I have the electronic versions of Wendelle Stevens Books "Message from the Pleiadies" as well as the original books and also a set of English Translations in written form which I believe the books came from. As I think about it more, it most likely was in the English translations where I found this information, because there were deletions in Wendelle's books. I did do a scan/search of the Electronic versions of Wendelle's books, but couldn't locate the information. If I had the German Contact Blocks, I might be able to locate it. Perhaps someone who has the German Contact Notes might be able to locate the information. There was a list of different colors and what they meant. I think there was blue, white, gold, red, violet/pink, but I could be wrong, its been a while since I read the information.

Regards
Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 315
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello moderator.

Though my question comes from this thread,
the answer would not be appropriate here. Thanks everyone for any answers in the correct thread.

I would like to better understand what Ptaah meant by "faith in something wrong."

How is "faith" applied, used or otherwise utilized effectively and what would constitute an example of "something correct?"

Since 'faith' is another word for assumption, I'm trying to see the connection with our consciousness, and, how or with what, is faith utilized for accomplishing something?

Or perhaps is

Salome,
Eddie

-------------
Hi Eddie
In this instance, the correct translation words used by FIGU are 'belief' and 'false' rather than 'faith' and 'wrong'.

False beliefs are referring to those beliefs held in eg., false gods, or tin gods, in new age 'nonsense' as Billy might say, and in anything that is a false as opposed to truth or a true state of affairs.

In this instance, the corona of the aura, reflects the thoughts of the person, and if those thoughts are based on false beliefs rather than the truth then this will be reflected in their corona by a corresponding colour.

Correct thinking is that based on Truth and ideally balanced/neutral, seeing what is and not believing something that will cloud ones vision leading to 'not so clear' sight!

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on December 04, 2011)
[7:-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 316
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn.

Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott and PatM,

It's actually contact 55 located in block 2 and it's conversation is between Billy and Semjase. The information is located on pages 218-219 and then the color table is located on page 225. In order from lowest to highest (as luck would have it there was still a bookmark in there from the last time I read it two years ago):

1. Pink
beleif (Glaube)
worship (Verehrung)
worship adoration (Anbetung)
confusion (Irrung)
stupidity irrationality (Unvernunft)
foolishness (Unverstand)
falseness (Falschheit)
lie (Lüge)
destruction (Vernichtung)
jealousy (Missgunst)
vice (Laster)

2. Violet
beleif (Glaube)
worship (Verehrung)
worship adoration (Anbetung)
invocation (Anrufung)
compassion mercy lovingness (Barmherzigkeit)
mercy charity compassion (Mitleid)
destrucion (Zerstörung)
falseness (Faslchheit)
destrucion (Vernichtung)
change transformation alteration (Umwandlung)
freedom (Freiheit)

3. Green
concentration (Konzentration)
ordination? (Weihung)
cure (Heilung)
truth (Wahrheit)
reason rationality (Vernunft)
intellect (Verstand)
knowledge (Wissen)
wisdom (Weisheit)
energy development (Kraftentfaltung)
energy application, use (Kraftanwendung)
cognition (Erkennung)

4. Red-gold
peace (Frieden)
love (Liebe)
balance (Ausgleich)
grace mercy (Gnade)
commitment (Hingabe)
cure (Heilung)
harmony (Harmonie)
uniformity (Gleichheit)
free being (Freisein)
? (Werdung)
change metamorphosis (Wandlung)

5. Gold
sense perception (Wahrnehmung)
? (Sehung)
construction interpretation (Deutung)
gathering detection (Erfassung)
judgement assessment (Wertung)
analysis interpretation (Auswertung)
association collection (Sammlung)
use (Anwendung)
judgement (Beurteilung)
wisdom (Weisheit)
proficiency (Können)

6. White
art (Kunst)
purity (Reinheit)
achievement implementation (Ausführung)
consciousness (Bewusstsein)
creative (Kreative)
harmony (Harmonie)
Gemüt
loss of feelings (Fehllos)
development (Formend)
idea (Idee)
social achievement social perfection (Aufstiegsvollendung)

7. Blue
truth (Wahrheit)
knowledge (Wissen)
wisdom (Weisheit)
energy (Kraft)
love (Liebe)
reverence veneration (Ehrfurcht)
implementation (Erfüllung)
protection guard (Schutz)
might power (Macht)
creations will (Schöpfungswille)
? (Kreierung)

some of these are symbols available for study in Billy's symbols book.

Salome

Corey

Justsayno

Post Number: 423
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, this could be what you're searching for? I got it from an email from Hawaiian (thank you).

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_5_-_SPIRITUALISM
Chapter 5 – Spiritualism
Values of aura colors

Destruction = violet
Mercy = red/gold
Equivalence= red/gold
Faultless = white
Force = blue
Performance= blue
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Memo00

Post Number: 544
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends

In the questions to Billy, Thomas asked for examples of the number 12 in nature. Here are some:

The "platonic solids" are the only 5 convex regular polyhedra that can exist in the universe. From those 5, 4 have the number 12 clearly.

The Cube and the Octahedron have 12 edges.
The Dodecahedron has 12 faces.
The Icosahedron has 12 vertices.

The Ho-Mg-Zn quasicrystal can have the shape of a dodecahedron (12 pentagonal faces)

There also exist only four possible regular star polyhedra (Kepler–Poinsot polyhedron), since they are based on the dodecahedron and the icosahedron they also have the number 12 in them.

According to the Plejaren the precession of the equinoxes is a cycle that lasts exactly for 25,860 years. It is divided in 12 2155 years parts (ages). During each age and due to variation of our position with respect to the stars, planets, etc. There is a difference in the radiation we receive from the the central sun of the galaxy.

The human body has 12 cranial nerves.

In the wikipedia article of the number 12 there are more interesting characteristics. (the kissing number, sphere packing, mathematical properties of the number)

In other post i mentioned the relationship of the number 12 with 3 and 7 (A dodecagon can contain 4 equilateral triangles or 3 squares 4+3=7 4x3=12 12-7= 5 remember there are five platonic solids, five fingers in your hand, quasicrystals and Penrose tilings are based on number 5). All these numbers have a lot do with harmony in music but thats another story...

I hope this helps

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo, I do appreciate your response but those examples don't have any more significance for nature than other digits since there can also be platonic solids and crystals for other numbers. The number of cranial nerves is not really central to Creational laws or nature in general so that wouldn't apply either to my question.

As I said though I do appreciate your response. I am just looking for something more fundamental to nature like the 7 fold synthesis of matter and the occurence of 3 in structures, etc. I have yet to find an example of 12 in this and it made me wonder what Asket was referring to when she included 12 in her short list of important numbers.

Take care and happy holidays :-)
Thomas

Memo00

Post Number: 545
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas

No, there cannot be other platonic solids, it has been proven mathematically that the 5 known are the only 5 possible because of the way the universe is.

It is interesting to note also that they are made with the triangle (3) the square (4) and the pentagon (5) 3+4+5=12.

Geometric figures may seem irrelevant to you but they are quite relevant. In them many secrets of the universe are hidden (Pi, Phi (golden ratio), square roots, silver ratio, etc. They are numbers that are everywhere in nature and in the entire universe).

In the contact notes it is explained among other things that when Core Group members meditate inside the big pyramid in the Center it is insured that they will reincarnate near the Center in their next life. If a simple geometric figure of certain proportions can have an influence over reincarnation thats pretty relevant to me.

Take care and happy holidays to you too

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 320
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

Do you recollect the contact notes?

Salome,
Eddie

Memo00

Post Number: 546
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie

Sorry but i don´t remember which one.

I only remembered other places where the number 12 is present.

First, somewhere in the Goblet of truth there is mention of "12 leaders" and they are: 1-true love 2-esteem 3-deference 4-kindheartedness 5-dignity 6-virtues 7-faithfulness 8-equitableness 9-righteousness 10-uprightness 11-modesty 12-obligation

Then we have the 12 Directives of the Dodekalog which were transmitted to Billy by the Petale level (the highest spirit level) and which are valid for all times.

Also in the Symbol of the Spirit teaching there are 12 "arrows" around the circle with the book inside of it, maybe they symbolize the above things. Also there are 4 "green things" in each corner are divided in 3 parts (4x3=12).

Another place where we can find the 12 is in the 12 musical tones (there are musical systems with more tones (15,22, etc) but they are usually empirical, dont measure the frequencies scientifically, plus all those "extra" tones can be obtained with the 12 tone system by dividing by the half and so you obtain 24 tones, 48, 96 and so on), then we have the 12 colors (3 primary + 3 secondary+ 6 tertiary), and the 12 signs of zodiac which were created by our ET ancestors.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 322
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo00,

That was very interesting. I found your mentioning the "12 Directives of the Dodekalog" by the Petale of particular interest. I had come across mention of this before but I was too immersed in the GoT and now reading it on your post made it resonate with me. Thank you my friend. I want to see what I can learn from these directives of the Dodekalog. It is only a small amount of time now (3 months) before I can become a passive member and learn from the spirit teachings.

Salome,
Eddie

Cpl

Post Number: 594
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re 12:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, perhaps because it's common knowledge. The number 12 is central to the measurement of both time and geometry or space. A day, of course, is made up of 2 X 12 hours. An hour is 12 X 5 minutes and a minute 12 X 5 seconds.

Our earth is also measured in degrees minutes and seconds. There are 360 (12 X 30) degrees in a circle and so also 12 X 30 degrees of longitude and latitude.

The longitudinal or polar diameter of the earth is approximately 24,859.82 miles (not far off 12 X 2). Each degree is therefore approximately 69.05 miles at the earth's surface, and each longitudinal minute (1/60 [12 X 5] of a degree) is 1.15 miles. Each longitudinal second of arc (1/60 of a degree) at the world's surface is approximately 101 feet. Curiously this gives us the smallest longitudinal measured distance across the curved surface of the earth as 1212 inches per sec of longitudinal arc.

The inch is said to be 1/500,000,000 of the earth's longitudinal or polar diameter.

In geometry, of course, there are 180 (12 X 15) degrees in a triangle. An equilateral triangle is made up of three equal 60 (5 X 12) degree angles. The famous 3, 4, 5 right angled triangle has angles of 30 (12 X 2.5), 60 (12 X 5), and 90 (12 X 7.5) degrees. The hexagon, of course, has 6 60 (12 X 5) degree angles. A straight line has 180, or 15 X 12, degrees.

Distance, or space, and time are intrinsically tied together so it is not surprising that they both echo the number 12. There are, of course, 12 months in a year and 356 days (almost 360 or 12 X 30).

The fact that the Plejaren planet Erra has very similar dimensions brings to my mind the question as to whether these figures based on 12 are generally found on, or conducive to, human bearing planets.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 595
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forgot to mention the human time factor for 12 in the above post.

I seem to recall Billy mentioning this, but it is common knowledge, anyway. The human being on earth reaches adulthood or puberty around 12 years of age, arguably the biggest transformational stage for the physical human. At 2 X 12 approximately s/he tends to marry and start a new life. At 3 X 12 s/he is usually on their life's productive path and learning too as a parent. At 4 X 12 (these are all approximations and generalizations, of course) s/he approximates the apex of their productivity (if not at 36 when engaged in more physically strenuous work, like sportsmen and labourers). At 5 X 12 the hormonal system changes again as s/he enters old age. Usually by 6 X 12 work ceases and full retirement is entered into. At 7 X 12 we reach the generally advanced age of 84 which is about the limit of the human lifespan for most -- currently.

It looks like the Plegaren, of course, have ten times these figures, though I am not aware of it being confirmed whether they reach puberty at 12 or 120 or whether they have similar hormonal changes at 600 instead of our 60. Either way the number 12 still figures in there. We shouldn't read too much into the Plejaren possibilities until their situations are confirmed, but the measurements of 12 years certainly give a general guideline to us humans on earth.

It will be interesting to see, as our age advances gradually in the future decades and centuries, whether the 12 frequency still plays a role in the stages up to the optimum ages of 10X our present. I am guessing in the affirmative, but time will tell.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 596
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many of these "12s" (those to do with geometry and latitudes and longitude degrees, minutes and seconds) will, of course, apply to any planet, not just human-bearing.
Chris

Memo00

Post Number: 547
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris

I think Plejaren use a 13 month system (13 months of 28 days (four 7 day weeks) = 364 days = closer to the actual year)

I think that most probably as all Earth languages are (indirectly) of ET origin, many things used in science (as geometry and time divisions) may be also of ET origin.

Though some things may be falsified, many hindu time measurements are still correct for example the duration of the universe (311.04 x 10 to the 12th power) which they call 1 Mahakalpa (the lifespan of Brahma).

There are innumerable ways to obtain this specific number but in the "traditional way" the 12 is an important number in the calculation. (check: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_units_of_measurement) This system also reminds of the pythagorean "sacred" symbol "tetraktys". (1+2+3+4=10) (and 1+2=3 2+3=5 3+4=7 7+5=12 + 3 = 15 a number which has been said has "magical" properties.

One simple way i discovered to obtain the lifespan of our universe using 12 is this:
multiply 3x6x12x12x12=31104 x 10 to the 10th power.

Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 597
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,

Yes, I'm sure there are many leftovers from the ET systems brought here over the millenniums. Geometry, however, is all about ratios, rather than any particular system of measurement. The most important triangles are the equilateral and the right angled triangle. The ratios of the angles to each other and sides to each other are significant. In the former they are all just 1 to 1 to 1. In the right angled triangle, however, the angles are in the ratio of 1 to 2 to 3 and the sides 3 to 4 to 5.

The best, most useful and logical system, to use for these is one that combines the multiples of the ratios. Hence 1X2X3=6 for angles, and 3X4X5=12X5=60 for the lengths of the sides.

We could use a system of 60 degrees to a circle, I suppose, but the divisions would be a bit large and lead to inaccuracies in reading and measuring. A system using the 6 X the 60 gives 360 degrees and a useful number of divisions to work with. For larger works like on an amphitheater or a globe the size of our planet we can and do further divide the degrees into 60 seconds and then the seconds further divided into 60 minutes. With such a system we can and do pin-point any position on the earth. The longitude of Scottsdale Arizona e.g. is 111 degrees 53 minutes and 53 seconds, and its latitude 33 degrees 30 minutes 33 seconds.

The Indian numerical page you link to also shows their use of the 6 and 60 in their time system.

Personally I find your "lifespan of our universe using 12 is this:
multiply 3x6x12x12x12=31104 x 10 to the 10th power"
very intriguing. The number 18 (3 X 6) is itself associated with long periods of time; but this in my studies actually comes from outside the Meier material. The 18 is, of course, 12x1.5. So to show the twelve frequency even more clearly you could also say 1.5x12x12x12x12=311104x10 to the 10th power.

Nice talking with you again, Memoo00.
Chris

Memo00

Post Number: 549
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris

Yes, i also found the same as you (that 12x12x12x12x15 x 10 to the 9th gives the lifespan of the universe). It is interesting to note that the whole number has 15 digits.

Another interesting way to obtain the same result is by multiplying 2x2x2x2x2x2x2 (7 twos) x3x3x3x3x3 (5 threes). And if you remove one 2 at a time its the same as dividing by the half and so you obtain 15552 ( x10 to the 10th = duration of the expansion of the universe), 7776, 3888 etc which i imagine must be duration of specific cycles of the creation.

Also i found that the spirit teaching symbol of "Harmonie" has the number 15 4 times and that the Plejaren alphabet has 24 letters (12x2).

Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 598
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That 15 X 4 is our old friend 60 again.

Hadn't noticed that about the Plejaren alphabet. Thanks.

Is it known why the Plejaren decided to go for an alphabetic symbol based language system rather than a phonetic or ideographic one?

Of course, alphabetic systems have economy by the use of fewer characters, but they have their complications in learning, reading and writing. Phonetic systems usually require about 80-90 characters, but these make spelling, writing and reading very easy (Japanese kana, Korean, Thai, Egyptian, Linear A and B etc). Ideographic systems, of course, require thousands of characters making reading, writing and learning hard work but result in less confusion with regards to meaning as characters are very specific (Chinese and Japanese kanji and Billy's spirit symbols e.g.)
Chris

Matt

Post Number: 215
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yesterday in another section I mentioned that I used that Decoz Numerology software program (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6816.html#POST22964) to do a numerology chart on Barrack Obama and that it described Obama's personality the same as what the Pleyaren said it was. The P's said that Obama is a good descent person who not only wants to do something good for America but also do something good for the rest of the world too.

So I thought I post some of it as I feel it is interesting.

These are his 3 core numbers.

A Decoz® Numerology Chart Analysis

for

Barack

Birth data:

Barack Hussein Obama

August 4, 1961

Your Life Path is 20/2

(1st sentence)
The key word in your nature is peacemaker........Because you intuitively know what people want, or feel, you can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse opinions.

Your awareness, diplomatic skills, and organizational talents give you the ability to bring off difficult tasks. You willingly step out of the limelight to facilitate the success of your endeavor. In truth, you are often the power behind the throne.However, you do not always receive the credit you deserve for the fine work you've done, or your role is underestimated and your accomplishments overlooked.

Your Expression is 19/1

(1st paragraph)
You are a natural leader, independent and individualistic. Barack, you are
extremely ambitious, original, and courageous. You employ new and unproven
methods. You are an explorer and an innovator. You possess executive abilities and are most successful at owning or independently managing a business. You can be an astute politician. You also possess the ability to influence the opinions of your milieu.

Barack, you are quite opinionated. People tend to be inspired or repelled by
your strong personality.....You easily assume the role of protector. You spring into action when leadership is needed.

Your Heart's Desire is 18/9

(1st paragraph)
Barack, you want to be of service to the world. Your deepest satisfaction
comes from knowing that you have advanced the cause of humanity. Your ideals are of the highest order. You are a perfectionist. You strive to make the world a utopia; to make each person's lot in life better; to become perfect yourself. One of your challenges in life is to strive toward your lofty goals and at the same time recognize the good you are doing.

You dream of having the resources to immediately relieve the suffering of
others, whether it is economic, physical, or psychological. You are gifted with a good mind and a great deal of wisdom, which makes you a natural teacher, counselor, or healer. As much as you desire to be of service to others, you also crave fame and the approval of the masses.

Secretly, you dream of having a big impact on the world. Others may see this as egotism, especially when you are still young. But your concern for others is genuine. You must apply yourself in this direction in order to become psychologically whole and personally satisfied.

Barack, your happiness and contentment are therefore highly dependent on the ease with which you are able to serve and influence mankind.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I was thinking how the PLEJ said our maths is not used by other civilisations around the universe so if we are to travel in space maybe we need a different maths system, then i was thinking maybe we can use the Mayan or Hindu? Whats the go have we got a good enough maths system?

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Memo00

Post Number: 563
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU friends

some months ago we spoke about the number 12 and its significance, here i post a drawing i found online related with this number and the human body, also i found that the major systems of the human body are 12:

drawing 1

Cardiovascular system: the blood circulation with heart, arteries and veins
Digestive system: processing food with mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
Endocrine system: communicating within the body using hormones
Excretory system: eliminating wastes from the body
Immune system: defending against disease-causing agents
Integumentary system: skin, hair and nails
Lymphatic system
Muscular system: moving the body with muscles
Nervous system: collecting, transferring and processing information with brain and nerves
Reproductive system: the sex organs
Respiratory system: the organs used for breathing, the lungs
Skeletal system: structural support and protection through bones

i also add some interesting pictures i found related with geometry and the human body,"the human body is a square":
drawing 2drawing 3
Phi and the human body:
drawing 4

Like the ancient saying says and as the Plejaren have also said: "the human being is the measure of all things"

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 403
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This should be of particular interest in regards to the number twelve.

Goblet of Truth ch. 5:25

25) And truly, if you heed the truth and are connected to it then it will always be with you, as you also heed freedom and peace; and if you heed the truth and are connected to it then you awaken in yourselves twelve leaders which accompany you at all times...
1- as true love
2- as esteem
3- as deference
4- as kindheartedness
5- as dignity
6- as virtues
7- as faithfulness
8- as equitableness (fairness)
9- as righteousness (conscientiousness)
10- as uprightness
11- as modesty
12- and as obligation (responsibility)
and determine your deeds in your existence (life).

Salome,
Eddie

Edward

Post Number: 2402
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo...

Interesting input.

I was just wondering, Billy did once mentioned that if we concentrate 'too
much' on ONE subject, as in this/the number 12....: we will SEE it
everywhere!

One is, so-called 'programming' oneself...and misleading oneself and thus
applying the subject(number 12) and adding a significance to it which is not
really based on anything but the Imagination of the individual's self.

I had such experiences in the past, and was even open to what Billy
explained, so, it did confirm....what I did think it was. Just: my
Imagination.

So, I guess we have to be cautious, no?

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page