Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 07, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through April 07, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 286
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, let us all be happy. would it always be best to know your own mistakes on your own and learn from it also on your own? should someone tell anyone his mistakes and in the process might suffer to appear to be better situated than the other? what if he has good intentions, will it work against him just the same for pointing the "mistake" which may not be understood easily by the other?

in order to answer these questions for me, you may have to appear to "proselytize". how do we go about it?

is this born out of consciousness abilities and powers or the lack of it?
Jun

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 344
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jun,

Good questions. For me, proselytizing is a sales pitch. We now know that we can truly learn from our mistakes on our own; even if this means many incarnations. Pointing out mistakes and so on requires mutual respect and/or tact (none of us like being talked down to). Also, to accept admonishment from others or our selves requires we have the ability to exercise or recognize wisdom.

By not proselytizing, we have to turn to ourselves and tap into those attributes available to us. How else will we uncover the evidence spoken of? This is where life becomes interesting.

As to your last question, exercising and implementing our consciousness abilities/powers would certainly make it all easier on us, whereas not doing so leads to stagnation of personal growth and certain the discussion may get heated, irritable, so on and so on. I read from a bulletin where the Arahat Athersata explained that the human being must learn that he is that god. Jmmanuel said that the human being must learn of how powerful his consciousness is.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello elreyjr and eddieamartin,

Lately I have been pondering on the topic of consciousness abilities based on the material consciousness and/or abilities in general. The past couple of days I have had various "day dreams". What I have recognized is that knowing the power of the consciousness does play a great role. On the other hand, there are many other factors.
Reading a couple posts from the questions answered section and previous posts, I can put together 3 other factors. 1st is visualization, 2nd is imagination, not in order just stating them. We all know that concentration is a must, but billy has stated, if you want to move an object, you have to quote "feel the object moving inside of you". So, a combination of imagining the object moving, he has also stated visualizing the outcome as certain, also visualizing the whole process as a whole, and of course concentration. **(Remember fellow members this is simply my opinion, no need to argue just simply state your opinion or quotes. I have already seen many posts on other topic veering way off course of the given topic and simply going on "battles of opinion and egoism")**. Simply said, I would like anyone's opinion on the following;
Am I under the wrong impression that concentration requires very minimal energy and exertion? I know you have to build up concentration and a concentration state, but has anyone wondered why billy became tired after doing any sort of demonstration? I have based this question mainly because of reading some information from futureofmankind, not from billy, but it was comparing Billy's and bruce liptons information. He states "flexing your pc muscle, the perineum, you can send energy up the spinal column, to the brain giving you a burst of energy". It has been discussed on the forum of one Dynamo jack. When watching the documentary, you can observe him sucking in his stomach and pushing, exerting force from the pc muscle to produce the energy. Has anyone wondering if billy does the same? So the 3rd factor coming in to play, in my opinion, is flexing the pc muscle.
To conclude, Imagine moving the object, visualize the process as a whole, concentrate, and lastely flex pc muscle, ALL at the same time, as a WHOLE.
I would love everyones opinion on this, I have practiced flexing that muscle and it does get you tired, you have to first strengthen that muscle daily in order to give your an energy boost, producing brain activity. I can imagine after flexing the muscle for minutes would leave you very tired.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 346
Posted on Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Nuetralperson,

My only thoughts on this topic is that it may not be the most prudent thing for us to focus our time and energies to (as it may pertain to personal growth and evolution); you know what I mean? The most important is learning the German language, correct? Along side this, in my opinion, would be the study and discussions on those attributes we can certainly acquire in this life time. The most important, I would think, is a correct understanding of what is being taught in the Goblet of Truth.

Let me know your thoughts on this. I can't help but feel that we could be investing our time and energy more wisely.

Salome,
Eddie

Techieatwork

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin:

I think it's ok to want to understand those topics.

But I also think (so I agree with you in principle) that one should strive for further understanding the framework, first and foremost the might of the thoughts. IF the thoughts are not pure, and balanced and well intentioned, then the person may end up hurting himself while practicing any of those exercises.

And yes, I know, we all think our thoughts are very clean and pure, but if you examine up close, you may see them differently.

I also had found about the PC muscle. Very interesting. I also watched the Dynamo jack (is this the Indonesian man who can fire up news-paper by a spark from his bare hand?) and he explains he joins his solar plexus' and his spine base' energies to generate the sparks. Also, I think the flexing has to do imprinting our own fluidal forces with a majestic push by means of a longitudinal 'wave' (by instinctively flexing the aforementioned muscle).

In a natural sex, of the off-spring producing kind, I also think (I might be wrong) that the push carries such a strength, that the life energy is so catapulted to the receiver, by means of similar PC contraction.

Understand first, what is real love, respect, admiration, etc. Then things will become clearer and clearer.

Billy is widely misunderstood. No wonder he does not teach any advanced techniques. I am sure he deals with life energy forces and so he can stand the presence of the Plejaren for extended periods of time, with no apparent effects on his health.

And again, these are just some thoughts and I might be wrong.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie:
I completely agree with everything you have said. Same goes with you techie. I do not spend a lot of time nor energy on the forementioned topic, I just wanted to discuss my thoughts at that given time, pertaining to the topic. And really, it is a forum in which people discuss things. I know eduard and every logical person would/have said not to force anything on anyone. The +only+ reason I would want to learn these abilities would be to open up the eyes of my friends that are stuck on materialism, money, their (reputation), and just all around negative degeneration. In my opinion, billy did not show these abilities to simply show off. He did these demonstrations to prove the existence/the power of the consciousness. Also the power of creation, and the truth of his words. I can only imagine being at one of those demonstrations, you cannot deny the power of the consciousness or the creative spirit(s) of creation, after being witness to such events. In todays world, people that witness "amazing" things, would naturally gravitate and listen/trust the person doing such events, thus opening up the minds of people, waking them from the stagnation and slumber of being stranger to the BEING/creative force that encompasses all things. I am 18 yrs young, and I sometimes cannot help being interested in such things. Techie, yes you are speaking of the same person as I.
Stay warm and healthy, not only your body, but in your thoughts and feelings my friends.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 347
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My personal experience with these types of exhibitions are from my association with a master that can do this at will. (Research the Badui or Kaneke people of Indonesia). So I am aware of it personally. Nuetralperson, I see your point. Techieatwork, I see your point.

Nuetralperson, would you complete this sentence from your post.

"What I have recognized is that knowing the power of the consciousness does play a great role. On the other hand, there are many other factors."

You were stating what you have recognized by "knowing the power of the consciousness does play a great role" with (?).

Salome,
Eddie

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With telekinesis. I'm basically saying, you can know the power of your consciousness till your blue in the face, but that is simply not enough. You have to stop being materialistic, thinking negative, all kinds of things, especially building up the positive consciousness.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 349
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are your thoughts on the examples of consciousness power in the TJ?

Saalome,
Eddie

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie. I live in an area that is hard to find a job. I am 18. I have no car. I am barely getting by. I unfortunately haven't read the book. I seen one of the big books of message from the pleaides. With the ufo over the big hill with the long logs in the picture, that's it.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nuetralperson,

Why are you so concerned about "enlightening" others who are stagnated in materialistic ways by demonstrating Fluidual powers to them so that they realize the potentials of the conscious in order to acknowledge that Creational attributes are real? Have you seen the reaction of that guy who supposedly "levitates", but uses distance and angle prospective to fool his audiences? The majority of his spectator’s think he is some magician gifted with “magical” powers, some think his is the devil and very few, if any think that these demonstrations have anything to do with Creation.

I think you will also fall into the same outcome, should one pursue this route of public display of Fluidual powers. I personally think it should be a personal matter and utilized for private applications in healing but not as a public event.

However since I know you will still attempt to “master” these powers regardless of what we say on this forum, let me warn you of the consequences should such Fluidual powers be mis-used or abused because like energy (which it is) do sometimes feedback on the source that either tries to tap into or discharge such energy without understanding its full potential or consequences. (Reference Mr. G and his subconscious feedback)

The human body, conscious, subconscious and unconscious spirit conscious are inter-woven at different “levels” depending on various parameters, like level of evolution or evolutionary “foundations”, intelligence, discipline and other factors too many to list. But overall, we are similar to electrical capacitors that store and discharge both material and non-material energy which one constantly interacts with all the time even in meditation. This bio-electrical-magnetic “capacitor” human body emits “radiation” in the form of aura in the appropriate color spectrum that also indicate the level of evolution, pink being the lowest to blue the highest.

In other words, Fluidual abilities are only a small aspect of the complete creational “package”, which is the inter-play amongst the other attributes one has and the ability to “connect” their inertness by becoming aware through proper creational endeavors that should be the primary focus, Fluidual powers are but a by product of this process.

However it can be mastered, but must also be a balanced endeavor and one should not spend too much time on this matter and neglect the others.

Only once did I experienced fluidual powers of levitation when I was 7 years old and could not reach my baseball bat that was tossed in a large bin. The bat was located in the far end where my older brother placed it just for fun because he knew I was late for practice and needed it. Out of frustration, I think my emotional response had something to do with the bat moving and being placed into my outstretched hands. Never told anyone about it, too concern about being called “crazy” or weird, especially from my grandmother who was the deaconess of the family church.

The other more conventional way of developing this skill is through breathing and meditation including exercises of storing and releasing energy in “bundles”.

The ancient Hawaiian kahunas used to do these and other fluidual events routinely until the missionaries banned and made it illegal to do so, even those of the healing methods. However they also chant to their ancestors for assistance in these matters and the kahunas used to keep the bones of their predecessors close by and could be related to what Billy says about Fluidual energy that remains in ones bones for several hundred years?

It is a Hawaiian custom to revere one’s ancestor’s presence and their bones were often hidden in secret places to prevent others from abusing its energy, very interesting. Unfortunately it is not done today, but interesting enough the Vatican has recently gone out to preserve the finger bones of a certain “saint” which name I forgot. I was told not to enquire about these powers because my family roots do come from a line of kahuna priests that used to practice the art of healing in the past.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 350
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Neutralperson,

That situation is a fantastic opportunity! What you need most is in the Goblet of Truth. Immerse yourself into chapter 20 of the Goblet of Truth (free to view at the figu site). I would highly recommend you also read Robyn's post to me on prayer to ones consciousness.

Consider chapter 20:35 Goblet of Truth; read it carefully.

35) Truly, it is of significance (importance) for people of your kind (human beings) whether and how you allow yourselves to be touched by life, whether you make use of your inner freedom and consonance (harmony) or not, and at the same time you have to ask the question to your admonishment (conscience) as to whether you are willing to do so or not.

Salome,
Eddie

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're absolutely right Hawaiian. The thought of that is no longer present, thank you.
Eddie; Thank you for the suggestions. I am going to start practicing self prayer with the 77 sentences to the positive consciousness-bearing.

Salome.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 352
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutralperson and Hawaiian,

Hawaiian my brother, perhaps a reevaluation or assessment is in order. If we read carefully what neutralperson stated, we can readily see that his intent, purpose and idea was noble and based on his cognition of the oneness and his glimpse into universal love.

Neutralperson,

I wanted to suggest you also consider something I personally learned about from Bob (Phi-spiral) in the Thinking and Thoughts thread. I will include it here.

Billy outlines a seven-point strategy in dealing with problems, troubles, mistakes, etc. in Macht der Gedanken :

1) With problems, troubles and mistakes they must always be contained so that they are not pointless or simply negative, but that they also have an appreciable positive and evolutive value.
2) With problems, difficulties and mistakes a creative and constructive solution must always be searched which is also advanced and positive.
3) To think neutral-positive-equalized also means always objectively, realistically, enthusiastically, and to be hopeful and optimistic.
4) Problems, difficulties and mistakes are facts of life and progress, consequently the person grows in this and becomes strong and the quality of life increases.
5) Problems, weaknesses, difficulties and mistakes must be searched for their vulnerabilities to penetrate into them there and to analyze them to work out the necessary solutions and changes etc.
6) Problems, mistakes and difficulties are for the consciousness and thoughts what physical exercises are for the muscles; strength and power are generated by both forms.
7) By the strength of own consciousness and by the might of thoughts the person becomes ready for all problems, mistakes and difficulties. So the person must in every respect trust in themselves and in their own strength and power.

Pages 209-210, Macht der Gedanken , by Billy

Place this next to chapter 20 of the Goblet of Truth and connect the verses that expound on these seven points. Combine these with the knowledge Robyn shared with me regarding Billy's teachings on prayer.

I was for a time recently, in a similar situation as yours, except that I was also dealing with the loss of my wife and the financial blow on top of that. My life was spiraling down and no god came to my rescue. Then I came across Billy and the teachings, where a whole new world opened up to me. Once I finally banished all the religious programmings or influences or paradigms of thinking out of my mind, another world opened up for me.

To simply put it, your situation will help catapult you into uncovering the consciousness powers within you. Ponder and connect the dots between these three things I have mentioned and gain your cognitions.

We are embedded in the Creation. We animate bodies composed of the Creation, we walk on a surface and planet that is composed of the Creation and live in an existence that is also composed of the Creation.

What I had discovered and am still gaining insight and cognition with, has so far revealed to me how to change my former terrible situation. The cognition it has given me, has allowed me to set in motion a transformation of the existence or conditions/reality that affects me. I now have established a small business that will compensate me very well. I don't want to mention how much because it would come off as untrue, exaggeration or egotistical.

Your situation is an incredible opportunity for you. Take advantage of it.

Salome,
Eddie

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie;
"Your situation is an incredible opportunity
for you. Take advantage of it." What exactly do you mean? Sorry if I don't understand. Also, do you think you could copy and past the goblet of truth into an email? The only internet access I have is by phone. I cannot download pdf's. My email is psxalex@hotmail.com

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 354
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2012 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutralperson,

I can certainly scan that chapter for you and I will send it to your email.

As to your question; what I have learned, and is pointed out in the Seven Points from Billy (point #6) is that the situation serves as the very thing that will "move" you to action (please see verse 35 of chapter 20 GoT). The powers of our consciousness, as I am beginning to understand and learn, need a bit of stimulation; either internal (will/determination) or external (circumstances/challenges). For example (external) when Billy's ex-wife Kaliope teleported herself out of a place because she was suddenly frightened or startled. We hear stories of military people, who, finding themselves pinned down under fire or traversing a jungle, suddenly one of them finds himself floating around and viewing the terrain and spotting where the enemy is hiding; or when in trauma or medical emergencies, people find themselves floating above their bodies as the doctors work on them. The internal, which is what we are learning from Billy, his e.t. friends and from the little I've read from the Arahat Athersata and Petale teachings, is that we can and must slowly develop or exert ourselves, through the will and determination, to uncover or develop the powers/abilities of our consciousness. We must also direct our desire to our Consciousness regarding what we want for our personality, psyche and our life (verse 35 of GoT) [this is where Robyn's post about prayer will play it's part].

Jacob had also contributed much to my understanding, in addition to what I have shared with you that was instrumental to understanding the how and that the Creation has us so embedded, that should we learn and understand what this realm/existence/reality truly is, we can then proceed to work according to its design, make up and structure. I would suggest that you seek out what Jacob shared with me and others in this regard as he is able to articulate his knowledge to your and our understanding better than I could at this time do it justice. So do your due diligence in searching his posts for additional empowering knowledge.

So if we can "see" or look at our situation, according to #2 and #3, the very extent of the challenge will serve as stimulus (please see verse 35 of chapter 20 GoT).

Salome,
Eddie

Teesoft

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Eddie here is an excerpt of your post ''For example (external) when Billy's ex- wife Kaliope teleported herself out of a place because she was suddenly frightened or startled.''

Pls Eddie in which of the CR can i find this as its intrest me greatly :-)

Salome,
Tosin

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 355
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tosin,

That is a good question. I do not remember. I do remember it being mentioned in a forum thread so you may try searching for it. Perhaps someone may know where to find it.

Salome,
Eddie

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

What about hypnosis does that help with conciousness abilities ?

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Edward

Post Number: 2338
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter....

Your: What about hypnosis does that help with conciousness abilities ?

As far as I know....is that the consciousness, to some point, can be
'influenced' by hypnosis. And which than, has the ability to make your
material consciousness function more properly.

As you may have read here-and-there on this board, that certain individuals
may be in a state of confusing due to, that their personality and all related
is not programmed properly(software) or fully (before [re]incarnation), that
such individual will manifest him/her-self odd or differently, etc.

Some of us may know, that such individual can be treated, say...even through
hypnoses (or other therapies) to 'correct or redirect' that individual's
thinking pattern. Reprogramming, if you will.

Thus, it would be a 'material consciousness....consciousness', sort of thing;
i.e., 'hypnosis to material consciousness.....to consciousness', as far as I
can make out. Thus, if the individual's thinking is corrected through their
material consciousness, this would more-or-less correct the consciousness
(software), I would think. For positive benefit of the individual's further
life and, his/her abilities what-so-ever.

And, of course, hypnosis can make you do things you thought you never
could/would do, to mention. There are many examples...of hypnosis
entertainment shows, etc...

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 512
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 15(UCV)

pg 196
Semjase: 93. Very often also the process of the spiritual-intuitive view, which unconsciously can be released in each humanbeing, gets designated for astral walk.
94. Also pictorial visions get exposed for astral walks, and many further things over that..

What is "spiritual-intuitive view" ?
Does "Pictorial visions" means real visions ?

pg 197
Semjase offers Meier's group an experiment of projecting pictures(clothes wore by Group members in the past projected into present on picture) from past into present..Is there a photo of this ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Edward

Post Number: 2377
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

Your:

* What is "spiritual-intuitive view" ?

I think we can refer to our Spiritual accumulated qualities within our Being,
which through our Intuition can trigger us to view, within the mentioned
astral walk.

* Does "Pictorial visions" means real visions ?

"Pictorial vision" would refer this. It being real, can be the case, I would
think. When we speak of Spiritual, I would think this has to do with our TRUE
(Creational) Spiritual growth contents, if you will, which is based on TRUTH.

Non-Spiritual, would be more of a Delusional type of viewing. An own conjure
up, so to speak; through one's own fantasy ideas, drugs, Schizophrenic, etc. Which are 'unreal' Pictorial visions...and only in the Deluded mind of the
individual.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If watching an interesting, rational person explain his views on consciousness is your cup of tea try this 38 minute Youtube video by Rupert Sheldrake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frJpThIims8

He doesn't claim to have all the answers but it's rather easy to admire his very lucid and informative style of presentation.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page