Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 09, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through May 09, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kaelren

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to be able to post to this group even though I am new here. I have been trying to spread love and awareness but it seems these things must spend days or weeks to pass through your forums censorship and judgement first.

I do not understand this requirement for what should be a spiritually enlightened group seeking further enlightenment.

Love you must understand, travels faster than the speed of light. Therefore there should be no reason for it to take days to travel from my post to your boards.

If your moderators are having such a difficulty keeping the hate of the world off the boards, they should perhaps incorporate artificial intelligence to assist here. It would be a very simple design. You can easily train artificial intelligence to hold hate spam and prevent it from affecting people here. The overbearing judgement and censorship I am witnessing here on these boards is not of love and certainly not of light. I shall have to confer with our mutual friend Billy and ask him what he thinks of this.

Darren

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The overbearing judgement and censorship I am witnessing here on these boards is not of love and certainly not of light."

Is that the same love and light teaching that is found/entertained in all these new age spiritual enlightenment circles? If it is, then that is the wrong spiritual teaching, however this one (Meier) is the correct one.

The people at this forum who are learning/studying and talking about the Meier spirit teachings and material are not perfect. At our level of spiritual evolution there will always be arguments, disagreements, discontent, ego, ect.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kaelren,

Am I unloving and judgemental when I say to my 8-year-old daughter, "No, Sofia, 13 time 13 is not 179. It is 169."? Absolutely to the contrary. And she would be foolish to think that I am and get angry about it, rather than trying to understand what I am saying and how she may have gone wrong. In the same way, many of us at this form know with certainty many things that are contrary to public and even scientific opinion, religious ideologies, and so-called New Age philosophies, and while it may seem that we are judgemental or censorious, the truth of the matter is that these things are mostly, if not completely, contrary to reality, so those of us that know it and see it clearly, call a spade a spade, and a liar a liar; though liars often get upset when you call them such, and since they are also ignorant (why would they lie, otherwise?), as a rule, they take offence, and begin accusing others of "judgement".

So then. Because those who have studied the teachings for any length of time realise that "enlightenment" is an imaginary state, most of the people here do not require, nor even seek enlightenment. Rather, the focus of most of us here is on finding truth, knowledge, and wisdom, thus forging forward with our own spiritual evolution. If you wish this as well, you are absolutely welcome. If you are more interested in "warm fuzzies" and shooting the breeze about "love and light", then you as a person are still welcome, but probably you will not enjoy being here and are wasting your time, because we won't give those things to you: the truth is neither warm nor fuzzy, and "love" and "light" have very specific meanings that have nothing to do with feeling good.

And if your idea of freedom is "I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whomever I want, and they have to silently swallow it," then you are again mistaken, not only about the nature of freedom, but also about the nature of this forum.

Your statement "love ... travels faster than light" is false, because love is not a discrete entity, it does not travel because it cannot. Effective Love is absolute certainty that all is one (to put it briefly). And Affective Love is an emotion, and thus arises from the material consciousness, which, being material, must necessarily be limited by the material "speed limit", viz., that of light.

As a geek and web programmer, I am familiar with AI and spam prevention technologies. What you suggest - basically AI "ignorometry" (a word I just made up, means "measurement of ignorance") and textual filtering - is FAR outside the reach of current earth technologies. You can prove me wrong by providing the name of a piece of "nonsense detection" software.

Finally, you profess interest in "love and light", yet your discourse is that of an authoritarian parent, threatening us with "conferring" with Billy, as if this will somehow get us to "shape up" and fall in line with your ideas. In fact, this idea is not only passive aggression but laughable and ridiculous; FIGU is not a vertical hierarchy (ie., there is no director, no "man at the top"), and Billy, while demonstrably the wisest human being on earth, carries no special position or power within FIGU. His wisdom, knowledge, and abilities are - deservingly - accorded great respect, but he is "just" a human being - as you and I also are.

Salome,

Timothy

Calenwath

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kael you can send love and good feelings out to all the world even if you can't type it out in a message and post it here. By the way there is no direct one on one with Billy. You get an opportunity, once per month in the questions to Billy thread. Few more weeks yet till the next session.

Shane

Anthony

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to everyone,
I would really like to ask a question about something that for me was a negative experience.
As yet, I have read nothing by Billy or the plejaren concerning this particular subject.
When I was young and foolish, I used to participate in a fortnightly exercise with three or sometimes four of my friends where we used a home made wigi (ouija) board and an upside down glass to receive messages from the 'spirits beyond', or so we all thought. A couple of frightening things happened over the course of those few months which I wont go into right now, however I am almost positive that during our numurous gatherings around this wigi board none of the people were pushing the glass. Indeed sometimes it moved with great speed whereby it was difficult to keep ones finger continually on the glass.
Looking back on this with the knowledge I now have thanks to Billy, I feel I can rule out fluidal forces and
I have serious doubts about one of them actually pushing the glass on purpose. Maybe it is done through the power of the subconcious, but I really have no idea.
Can someone shed some knowledge concerning this phenomenon?
Much appreciated
Anthony

Fredy

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
Through the contact notes I identified the the following implications based on the conversations):
e.the human being has SUBCONSCIOUSNESS
(1)humans can activate powers influence others from the subconsciousness
(2)others can self-blockade others subconsciouses influence
(a)counter respond to subconscious attacks are done by blocking, eliminating concentrated energy, or inhibiting the concentrated energy
(3)the subconscious can form illusions that can guide the human himself in a form of wishes.
questions:
can someone explain and provide an example of blocking, eliminating, or inhibiting subconscious attacks?
Salome,
Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Edward

Post Number: 2414
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony and Fredy....

If I remember it correctly, the Subconsciousness...is NOT a commanding
mechanism. It only, stores certain data but at one time can bring a certain
data to be assigned to whatever action is asked/assigned in the processing.

Thus, it seems, that there are 'external' forces/energies at work which
brings the mentioned data into the working/practice.

Thus, it would be a 'combination' of (Self) forces/energies which brings the
phenomenons (moving glass, or shoot away, which also occurs, etc.) into
action when the Ouija is being practiced on.

As far as I can make out is that it is a combination of the above mentioned,
which produces the phenomenons....; in many cases Unconsciously assigned...
but when still Consciously assigned(: the question asked to the Quija or
whatever the case may be...to acquire an answer, from it.).

"Mind over matter", sort of thing; in simple terms....I would say.

Fredy: Well, you can just keep away from the Ouija board. Live in a
surrounding with - Neutral Positive - posture...or just create such
environment.

I know some individuals in the past whom were almost NUT cases due to
dabbling with the Ouija. Strongly recommended, to: STAY AWAY FROM IT!!

Edward.

Votan

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward

You are correct I suppose we all tried the board. It is possibly the same as rotating a crystal tied to a string.Try to ask it a question, some people can actually move it.I can.

Joe
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 887
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Ouija board has nothing to do with consciousness-related powers or fluidal-forces, its a form of self-deception, the pendulum (or any other object used to point to the letters on the board) is steered by the material subconsciousness out of wishful thinking, desires, fears, etc. sometimes in a trance-like state.

The danger of this board is that people can fall in hopeless belief that these answers are correct and given by (non-existent) external forces, which can enhance their deep rooted fears, wishes, desires, vices, etc.

Clear answers can best be obtained by logical conscious thinking, that is the best evolutionary potential.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Melissa

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A copy and past from wikipedia:

Ideomotor effect

The ideomotor effect is a psychological phenomenon wherein a subject makes motions unconsciously. As in reflexive responses to pain, the body sometimes reacts reflexively to ideas alone without the person consciously deciding to take action. For instance, tears are produced by the body unconsciously in reaction to powerful emotions. Automatic writing, dowsing, facilitated communication, and Ouija boards have also been attributed to the effect of this phenomenon. Mystics have often attributed this motion to paranormal or supernatural force. Many subjects are unconvinced that their actions are originating solely from within themselves.

History

The term was first used in a scientific paper discussing the means through which the Ouija board produced its results, by William Benjamin Carpenter in 1852, whence the alternative term Carpenter effect.[1] In the paper, Carpenter explained his theory that muscular movement can be independent of conscious desires or emotions.
Scientific tests by the English scientist Michael Faraday, the French chemist Michel Eugène Chevreul, and the American psychologists William James and Ray Hyman have demonstrated that many phenomena attributed to spiritual or paranormal forces, or to mysterious "energies," are actually due to ideomotor action. Furthermore, these tests demonstrate that "honest, intelligent people can unconsciously engage in muscular activity that is consistent with their expectations".[2] They also show that suggestions that can guide behavior can be given by subtle clues (Hyman 1977).
Some alternative medicine practitioners claim they can use the ideomotor effect to communicate with a patient's unconsciousness using a system of physical signals (such as finger movements) for the unconscious mind to indicate "yes", "no" or "I'm not ready to know that consciously".
A simple experiment to demonstrate the Ideomotor effect is to allow a hand-held pendulum to hover over a sheet of paper. The paper has keywords such as YES, NO and MAYBE printed on it. Small movements in the hand, in response to questions, can cause the pendulum to move towards key words on the paper. This technique has been used for experiments in ESP, lie detection and ouija boards. The validity of these experiments has not been proven. This type of experiment was used by Kreskin[3] and has also been used by illusionists such as Derren Brown to test the hypnotic suggestibility of audience volunteers that are called onto the stage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_effect

Also read about, Applied Kinesiology (which has been around since I was born.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

-Melissa

Votan

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who really knows where it comes from as some people can do it others cannot. We all have powers of the mind which we do not use fully. Either way we all have free will and we can exercise them as long as it does not hurt us.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 888
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was explained to you, if you think about the explanation you will understand how it works.
The Quija board can be easily explained, there is nothing mystical, 'super-natural' or special about it.
A human being can only take action when a thought precedes it, for example: You drop a pen, you see and realize that the pen has dropped on the floor and your thought is to pick it up again. So you see the thought is before the action (we are talking about conscious actions, not reflexes which belong to another part of the brain).

However a thought does NOT have to be a conscious thought, there are also unconscious thoughts, unconscious feelings and unconscious actions.
These thoughts are simply not in the center of awareness and not part of conscious thought, however they do exist.
Example: When you have money issues, you might not think consciously during the day about these issues, but they are there as unconscious thoughts and feelings, it expresses itself as being easily agitated, unrested, sleepless, etc. Another analogy is a computer system, there are the programs who function in a visible manner and there are background programs and services who are not visible but who do their function anyway, although invisible, like a sound card driver, usually not visible for the enduser, but it does exist and does its function.

The use of the Quija board is usually based on a strong belief that a board indeed functions as desired, namely a way of communicate with the dead (which is absolutely impossible), or with non-existent demons, guardian angels, outside forces, etc.
The subconsciousness and unconscious of the material consciousness can absolutely control the motor functions of a human body, including the muscles in your hand, these muscles make very small movements which are not detected by the active and awake personality, the material consciousness.
Thats why the pendulum can make movements which appear as they are of an outside force, but in reality they are expressions of the unconscious part of the human being.
The danger is that the human being who uses a board like this falls in to a fanatical belief that these answers come from somewhere else outside him/her, but in reality are usually just expressions of the unconscious part of the personality, an expression of it hopes, wishes, virtues, vices and fears.

With your statement "who really knows where it comes from", is a denial of reading, critically thinking and analyzing of the information which is given to you because it does not agree with your assumptions.

Consciousness-related powers and abilities have to be developed and trained, they are not given by nature, except for the two most important abilities of the consciousness ("mind"), which are common-sense and reason, which have been given by the Creation since the start, and are the root of ALL possible consciousness-related abilities and forces.

For a human being on this planet it is one of the hardest things to do is to admit he/she is wrong about something because it nearly always happens that he/she links his self-worth and self-value to those assumptions and beliefs, which is often defended until the very end.

Its important that a person, every person, no matter old, young, male or female always examines his/her knowledge in endless fashion to make sure that one really knows and not just believes.
Learning from mistakes and letting go of old assumptions and beliefs and replacing them with knowledge and wisdom are not signs of weakness, they are signs of consciousness-related strength.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 889
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The material subconsciousness is according to the spirit teaching the factor which is called the 'indirect', it is responsible for sending impulses through the censor in to the material consciousness which manifest themselves as conscious/unconscious thoughts with their resulting feelings and actions.

This can be found in the book "Einführung in die Meditation"
Salome,
Jacob

Votan

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob
Have you yourself ever tried the Quija board.I did when i was young and I tell you it was not nice. So if there are no spirits or external forces than what causes such an eerie experience.To me it was evil force behind it.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 890
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Yes, when I was around 14 I tried that board, it was even popular in Holland for a while.
Those eerie experiences are from your own unconscious and subconscious fears, doubts, beliefs, etc. a cult-religious upbringing can cause that as well because it introduces demons, angels, god, jesus illusions in a persons thinking, which is also existent in the unconscious forms.
You dont need a board for answers, just logical thinking is the best solution.
Salome,
Jacob

Edward_b

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember also playing with that Ouija board with some friends when I was around 6 or 7. Its not dangerous in and of itself because of what was already explained previously, however I recall some of the boys I was with losing it and breaking out in tears over what was happening (they thought they contacted the ghost of some dead boy).

I myself never understood what the fuss was all about, somehow I knew then at that age that contacting spirits etc on a whim was illogical, so I was not affected by their sudden distress.

'Those eerie experiences are from your own unconscious and subconscious fears, doubts, beliefs, etc. a cult-religious upbringing can cause that as well because it introduces demons, angels, god, jesus illusions in a persons thinking, which is also existent in the unconscious forms. '

I think Jacob summed it up quite nicely here.

Votan

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob but I still reckon with what was in the room was more than beliefs upbringing etc. I never really believed in religion or bible and I was right.There was pure evil in the room that is why we decided to stop. To this day after 40years we still talk about that bad night.I agree you should not mess with things you know nothing about.How do we know that we did not tap into the Giza intelligence or another alien intelligence .
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 891
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Again, a lot of those events have their roots in experiences, memories, things seen or heard which are deeply tucked away in the subconsciousness and therefor not known to the active and aware consciousness/personality.
Especially young kids are very impressionable so those memories can stem from early childhood.

Evil as a real entity does not exist, evil stems nearly always out of cult-religious influences because there are only very few humans on this planet who are never exposed to cult-religion.

Fact is that I do know about these things and its all perfectly logically explainable.

The Gizeh intelligences mostly focused on influencing people who played significant roles in world events, so your assumption in this regard is very unlikely.

People should always take responsibility for their own thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions and never place them on real or imaginary objects, persons, groups, events, phenomena, etc. etc.

Now you know the root cause of these things you can work on neutralizing them.
Salome,
Jacob

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I played this board when I was in middle school and while we were at schoo l it told us to call it back at 666 when we got back to my friends house (I w as spending the night with her). We got back to her house went in her mothe rs room and made it dark and did 666 on the board and the phone rang. She p icked up the phone and there was a very loud roar out of the phone I could h ear it clearly from across the room. We didn't play with it again at that p oint. I would like to know how subconscious can do that?
Saalome

Jacob

Post Number: 892
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When somebody believes very strongly that an object like a Quija has special powers or is a tool to so-called connect with the dead or (evil) forces, then the subconsciousness is very well capable of mobilizing fluidal forces in conjunction with the cult-religious thoughts of billions of people to cause an effect like that as an ectoplasmic concentration of energy, the root of all these events is nearly always the material subconsciousness of the person or persons who use this Quija board.

A Quija board is nothing but a focus point for a person, but has no powers whatsoever.
Salome,
Jacob

Indi

Post Number: 666
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am in agreement with all Jacob has said on this topic, based on my own knowledge of this subject also.

No-one uses one of these boards, without having some kind of preconceived idea of what to expect or hope for when using it. Otherwise, why would anyone use it in the first place.

The very fact that a preconceived idea is in place, coupled with childhood (and for adults too) influences from religious teachings about evil, hell, and modern horror films etc.. that perpetuate the existence of these things, plus the subconscious' ability to provide the material consciousness with already stored beliefs in this regard, then it is no wonder that 'amazing' experiences can be had when engaging in these behaviours - all the creation of the subconscious from input given.

Hanging onto the events as being supernatural is anyone's prerogative, however, if anyone is serious about studying what Billy Meier has provided about these matters and consider them, then one must eventually see that what Billy says in this regard makes sense, and once and for all let go of these religious and commercial TV and film tainted viewpoints.

I too had these experiences as a child, and came up with the best explanation I could given what I was able to ascertain at the time. But, after reading the scientific studies, and now studying Billy's explanations of the consciousness and its various forms and how they operate to help create our reality, I am pleased and relieved to be able to once and for all explain these things with logic and reason instead of fairy story/religious fear-based teachings.

Whilst we still have religions on every corner, and Hollywood shows, the general public will continue to be confused and explain events based on these - but once you read the science,and understand how the consciousness works, you can let these go, let others believe what they want and breathe a sigh of relief that you no longer need to believe those false stories.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Darren

Post Number: 320
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephaniewbrooker, speaking of 666, did you notice it just happened again to you! Yep 666 responded back to you again but this time in the form/guise of moderator Indi's post count number 666. You questioned 666 and it responded back to you again. After all, her post was addressed to yours! I wonder what it could mean this time???
j/k :-)

Memo00

Post Number: 567
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It means nothing Darren

It is "synchronicity", sometimes when you focus on one thing then things related with this occur, this is because everything is interconnected and you can attract or repel persons and/or situations with the power of your thoughts. Also it can happen that you do not produce this (the attraction) but that quite the opposite occurs, you subconsciously perceive that something will happen and you do things or go to places related with this and then the synchronicity occurs.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page