Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 03, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 03, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 287
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
on your post #40 you said "The psyche is in charge (partly) of protecting the body from harm but it does not think."

spirit does not thinks as we are taught. if indeed it applies to the psyche also, kindly provide the references please.

Jun

Thomas

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jun, my information about the psyche comes from the book "OM", from the book "The Psyche" and there are additional points given by BEAM in the questions to Billy section of this forum.

The psyche does not think and neither does the spirit. The spirit itself is an energy source. The consciousness (material) does the thinking and the psyche can (but does not always) react to thoughts. Feelings are always preceded by thought, even if it isn't noticed by us because it happens so quickly or because we just don't notice it. The psyche can react but does not do so by its own thoughts because it cannot think.

The psyche is charged with protecting the material body (in addition to having other functions).

I hope this is not too confusing.

Have a good day :-)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

thank you. I have come across this "But the danger of the disturbance or even the destruction of destiny-vibrations is presently very large, due to the wrong lifestyles and the wrong environmental influences associated with them and so on, but above all, due to the fact that the lack of knowledge of human beings - in relation to the teaching and its impact, as well as to the causes and effects of thinking, of material consciousness, as well as of the workings of the subconscious and the determinations and the power of the psyche - usually lets the human beings act wrongfully, whereby they ignore their determinations and even destroy them in many cases." from CR 154 and is intrigued by the words "determinations and the power of the psyche".

how could the psyche be able to determine something if it can not think, meaning come to judgement?

Jun

Thomas

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun, that is a good question, one which I had when I heard about things such as the teleportation of BEAM's ex wife as a child and other similar events which happened without the person being consciously aware that it was going to happen. My best guess is that the psyche either does not work alone and at least the subconscious is involved in triggering these events or possibly the psyche works by some sort of reflex like the nervous system does when the doctor taps below the knee and the leg kicks a little. I doubt that it is the latter of these two ideas. According to my understanding, the subconscious or material consciousness would really be necessary in triggering a reaction of the psyche in any case. Even a person's reactions that occur without reflection still pass through the unconsciousness forms of the brain so even such instant reactions pass through the brain before being enacted by the body and psyche.

This is my current, incomplete, understanding of these things. The psyche is very interesting and this is why I continue to study and learn about it!

Elreyjr

Post Number: 289
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas, given your "guess", should we not avoid making the conclusion, as yet, that "the psyche" does not think as it can not be easily disassociated with the material consciousness, the working of which is necessarily in direct connection with thinking and thoughts (building of ideas)?

as this brings to mind Creation which is said to begin with an idea, it was not also easy for me to flatly accept that the spirit, which is a small fragment of the whole, does not think.

Jun

Thomas

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Jun because BEAM clearly stated (more than once) that the psyche indeed does not think in any way. He also said clearly that every feeling in the psyche is preceeded by a thought. He did not say that the thought had to be one of which we are aware and, in fact, he said that often we think that feelings do not follow thought just because we do not notice the thought that caused the feeling.

So you can see that my conclusions are not baseless although I do not claim to have all the answers about the psyche. This is why I made it clear that the previous post held my best guesses and not in any way were they to be held as definite fact as far as the reasons for the psyche reacting and causing unconsciously triggered teleportation and such.

Have a great day :-)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 290
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Thomas, let us therefore leave it at that.

Jun

Michael_white

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can one increase one's spiritvibration in the current lifetime, or will the spiritvibration change for the next lifetime?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 749
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael , you can , by just smiling . Accumulative effects of continued changes to your thinking will manifest in much improvement to the way people respond to you , as well as ..... some other stuff ! Ha ha ! It's late !

Matthew

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this a correct translation of Billy's map?
Consciousness map

Patm

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Review Jacobs post of July 17, 2011 10:53Am
located at Spiritual Teaching/Thinking and Thoughts/Archive through October 27, 2011

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11920.html#POST56359

What you have referred to as the unconsciousness is actually the Central Consciousness.

Hope this helps. Jacob did a great job translating this drawing.

Salome
PatM

Indi

Post Number: 668
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some things in that chart are not correct from what I can see.

Also since Jacob's post #708, there have been changes in entries in the Figu dictionary which provides different terminology.

First though, where Jacob had 'sensor' it should read 'Censor' which was a spelling error rather than word of different meaning which Jacob forgot to fix :-)

Based on Figu dictionary the following would read:

Nur empfindungsmässsige Impulse gehen von der Psyche an das Gemüt = Only fine spiritual perception-based impulses go from the Psyche to the Gemüt

and from the Figu dictionary 'unausgeglichene' is to be translated as 'unequalised' thus:

Ein unausgeglichene Psyche kann Impulse vom Gemüt zurückfordern = An unequalised Psyche can receive back (unabsorbed) impulses from the Gemüt

Explanation:
Those swinging-wave impulses from the psyche, that are 'unvalues' of negative, ineffective and unevolutive kind, that are not suitable for the Gemüt to absorb will be received back by the psyche for further processing.

Otherwise, what Jacob has given as translation in his post are correct - and the difference from the above chart is clear.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Matthew

Post Number: 38
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks PatM,

On Jacobs post number 708... there are a few things I need to clarify to complete the flow chart I am doing.

What is the Zensor? From all my translation research this translated into English means 'Censor' but Jacob has written 'Sensor' which has a different meaning. Is the Zensor like a filter so that information is processed here to be relevant to material consciousness? 'Censor' would then make more sense?

Also on Jacob's interpretation of "Ein unausgelichene Psyche kann Impulse vom Gemut zurückfordern" he writes that this means "An unbalanced Psyche can reclaim impulses from the Gemut." I interpreted this as "An unbalanced Psyche may require the Gemut impulse back" meaning that if an impulse (truth) is not accepted by the Psyche because of say delusion the impulse will be sent again and again until the full impulse is communicated. This would explain why for example a religiously deluded/schizophrenic person is haunted by certain thoughts because they are stuck in the outer layer of the impulse which identifies itself to a particular image or strong thought rather like a person that only sees the bitter orange peel as the edible bit of the orange but never tastes the sweet fruit inside which is meant to lead the person from their delusion. This would be akin to a conversation with the Gemut that goes like this:

Genut "Say psyche, you know that Jesus image you have?"
Psyche: "Yes Jesus, he is calling to me, praise God. I see his face..."
Gemut: "Yes about that image...."
Psyche: "Yes Jesus I see you again, command me lord..."
Genut: "No psyche, you're not getting it I was referring to that Jesus image you have..."
Psyche: "Yes Jesus I see you, oh king of kings..."
Gemut: "Please let me finish. You know that image of Jesus you have..."
Psyche: "Oh Jesus save me oh lord. Wait a minute. I'm seeing Jesus so much I must be Jesus..."
Gemut: "Oh dear.. I'm trying to tell you. You know that image of Jesus you have..."
Psyche: "I'm seeing him again so I must be him..."
Gemut: "No... I'm trying to tell you..."

...and so it goes on until the information is processed correctly and the impulse is fully communicated. That may too simplistic an explanation but I'm just trying to understand it.

Salome,

Matthew

Matthew

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've updated the flow chart with corrections from PatM, Jacob & Indi and I think this is now correct (Moderators please feel free to delete my post 38 if you think it will create confusion). I would be interested to know what the function of the "Censor" is if anyone has that information?

Salome,
Matthew

Jacob

Post Number: 896
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The censor has several functions:

1. It translates the impulses from the material subconsciousness so they can be processed by the material consciousness, these impulses are the root impulses of thoughts and their subsequent feelings of the material consciousness and psyche, without these impulses of the material subconsciousness the material consciousness can not create any thoughts and subsequent feelings.

2. The censor filters the sensory input from the 7 senses so that not everything is consciously registered by the material consciousness. A person is never aware of ALL things he/she sees, feels, hears, tastes, only a fraction of that.
This is to prevent overload of the material consciousness / personality.
Hallucinogens like LSD, Mescaline disturb this function of the censor and cause sensory impulses to intermix and overload the material consciousness.

3. A safety measure against (self) hypnotic and telenotic intrusion attempts to obtain information from the material subconsciousness / planetary storage banks, which the material consciousness can not handle. This includes so-called regression hypnosis sessions, etc.
The material subconsciousness contains the essence of all what is learned in the past lives and the storage banks contain this in detailed data.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Edward

Post Number: 2421
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew...

I thought - Censor - is defined within the framework: Censoring or
Censorship.

Acting as a 'filter', if you will. And associated with our Moral Values. So,
it kinda determines what can go in (or out); whatever the matter.

Sensor, would be more defined within the framework of: Sensing, as in our
perception mechanism, so to speak.

Thus, as you can notice: there is quite a difference between the two!

Edward.

Matthew

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob - the function of the Censor makes sense to me now in regards to 1. & 2. that the material consciousness usually perceives thoughts/feelings as a linear string of consciousness (running like Freud's association technique) so that the Censor acts as if to regulate and funnel thoughts/feelings to the material consciousness in this way. I envisage the function of the Censor like a sausage maker/cooker by which impulses - the mince - is processed and brought together to create a string of sausages that are cooked and delivered to the consciousness to be digested as conscious thoughts & feelings.

In regards to 3. I did not know the material subconscious had data regarding past lives. You mention the storage banks I would assume then that the central consciousness connects to the storage banks? Or maybe the Gemut?

It does appear to me as if the two halves of the flow chart - the material and spiritual sides - almost seem to want to reach out and become whole - a complete circle - at the point between the psyche and the gemut and the feelings and fine-spiritual perception. I would hazard a guess that with half material/half spirtual highly evolved individuals this circle is complete in that the feelings and the fine spiritual perception can connect directly as well as the psyche and the gemut so that then a complete human being has evolved? I could be wrong and would be interested in your view.

Salome,

Matthew

Abdiel

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob said: The material subconsciousness contains the essence of all what is learned in the past lives and the storage banks contain this in detailed data.

So the material subconsciousness is information from the learning of previous lifeforms?

The subconsciousnes is the logistic structure (memory=information) of the the human spirit "solidified" in coarse matter?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 298
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

You said that in primary telepathy there is no direct spirit power that is used. also in the diagram above, there is a line coming from the spiritual side towards the material side referring to the use of spiritual energy. considering further that the spirit does not think and is neutral and only enlivens the body of all beings, then:

what is it that is referred to as spiritual energy/power and some of its major uses?

Jun

Ramirez

Post Number: 696
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is something to consider:

In 1983 Ashtar Sheran met his end in the Dal universe yet he was born in our universe Dern.

It must somehow be possible but how are his storage records able to be transferred to another universe ?

Is this an automated process or is there some sort of office of transferring records at the higher levels ... maybe it's where newly arrived graduates into sky existence get their start .... apprentice data transfer clerk.

What will happen after a capability to cross the void into the universes of an adjacent Creation becomes reality .... and someone manages to die in the realm of another Creation ..... what happens then ? Must be a solution.
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for bringing this up Ramirez. I was thinking of this very thing a week or two ago from a different angle. Is the essence of the self limited to the construct of a universe? I spose that depends upon what the self's self-definition is.

I suspect that the essence of the self is transferred to the adjoining construct as the person traverses the bridge between physical universes. If this is the case, then does the subtraction of a person's storage records from one universe (DERN) result in an alteration (however slight) of its (holographic?) storage system, and the subsequent addition to the storage records of the new universe (DAL), does this alter that set of storage banks as well?

Perhaps those storage records are not transferred as the person moves from one universe to another. Perhaps Ashtar will be reborn with his slate wiped clean. Should he ever return to the Dern universe in a future life, will he then reacquire his old personal impulses? If anyone has a life in two universe, are they ever whole?

Or are the storage banks pre-Apeiron? Perhaps no matter what universe a person manages to get himself into, his storage banks are accessible to his life.

Perhaps, or perhaps, or perhaps not. All I can do right now is wonder.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 700
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Maybe another way of contemplating this issue could be:

If a person expires in another universe the base spirit energy still remains part of the relevant Creation and even if a spiritform expires in an adjacent Creation's universe ultimately the base energy is still part of the AA ... Absolute Absolutum of which Creations are a part.

Since each spiritform is unique it has a unique frequency so maybe when the spiritform comes to rest in a foreign Creation or universe there is a signal beacon system in operation seeking a link & update to it's status .... which it cant process due to being out of territory.

In this case as the very lowest energy state subatomic 7 is common throughout and infuses all AA Creations ..... the ultimate endless expansive void then all particles are in common connection with each other and such information is able to penetrate, transfer and interpenetrate all matter within the AA including separate Creations and their universes.

As a contingency this must have been considered and just as sub neutrinos travel instantaneously throughout a universe and can be equipped with information - signals there might be a level 7 version of these which is able to carry spiritform data across the void in case this is needed for the hypothetical scenario under discussion.
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 702
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No takers for this issue ?

Never mind, here are some more ideas.

Let's consider telepathy. Primary telepathy which has a range of 3 light seconds then spirit telepathy which has an unlimited range within a universe.

What are the boundaries of a universe which might obstruct the escape of particles which are only meant to exist within a universe ?

Take a microwave oven door as an example. It prevents the escape of microwaves, steam, heat (but the glass itself might become warm due to convection) but allows light to pass through because we can .... see the food cooking.

So in that way there are doubtless certain barriers (energy shields) at the outermost boundaries of a universe whose function is to keep in the particles and waves that are meant to stay confined yet allow others whose function includes passing beyond the universal boundaries suitable access.

What is it with telepathy .... the limited range of 3 light seconds for primary then an unlimited range for spirit ? The particles themselves or the operator - transmitter - receiver ?

Primary telepathy is a reality as experienced by some persons who experiment with the phenomenon, Mr Meir claims it's real.

Then the issue of energy transfer in the form of energy healing. Is that for real ? many claim it is after personal experiences where no other variables can account for the removal of afflictions, improvement of health and or other beneficial outcomes.

With spirit telepathy it' gets more complex and the present information is that .... Mr Meier is capable of it though no other earth human is according to what's presented in the information.

So does his transmitter - receiver which might be the pineal gland have access to a different range of particles via which signals are attached and broadcast - received ? or is it his state of mind which tunes the frequencies available to his pineal gland ? or both or some other factors ?

As stated in the contact reports sub neutrinos are signal carriers with which the P are able to instantaneously convey transmissions across the entire universe provided suitable decoding - equalizer apparatus is available.

So sub neutrinos have an instantaneous universal range. Question is which sub neutrinos ? Are there only 2 or maybe 3 or 4 types arranged at different sub atomic levels ?

Then something to consider .... Semjase who is presently spending 70 years recuperating in the Dal universe as a guest of Asket's race.

So what happens to her storage records ? She was born on Erra in our universe though in a different dimension (space time) to ours and her master records are theoretically contained in the storage banks around that planet .... Erra.

So what happens for the 70 years whilst she is staying in a different universe ?

Her host planet might then contain a duplicate set of records and as these are constantly updated the data is transmitted to the master records on Erra via sub neutrino particles at a lower atomic level than that used for spirit telepathy .... signal carriers of a different order.

Just as it's possible with earth technology to transmit data to an online storage hard drive via wireless and satellite through the atmosphere maybe there are particles with properties which are able to pass between universes across the void and at an even lower atomic level between Creations and their realms those being universes held within the container boundaries (like the expansion belt) which Creations doubtless possess.

As above so below.

Then consider the next step. Creations likely have a spiritform of sorts same as all living things so their records are contained somewhere in a storage facility of the AA - Absolute Absolutum and there are many creations so there must be a particle class of signal carrier able to accomplish this and this would need to be able to transverse the void between Creations.

So what happens when Semjase returns to Erra ?
It seems reasonable that a persons records are kept on the planet on which they die ready for the next incarnation unless that planet in the physical sense is destroyed in which case the records would transfer to a planet where the persons next incarnation would eventuate. Is this an automated process ?

Good question.

However all this transfer of data must be accomplished by something .... some sort of particles -waves and recording - broadcasting infrastructure. It wouldn't be like our technology so it must be something far more complex and capable to handle so much data .... all those planets, universes, persons moving about, Creations.

And on earth it's a miracle if your luggage arrives at the airport checkout counter soon after your plane touches down.

So what's out there is truly huge and complex by comparison to the normal everyday stream of ideas which pass through our minds .....
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page