Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 10, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 10, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2428
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert and Ramirez...

As far as I can remember is, that the Storage Records just goes to where he
goes.

Just like, if one would be 'released' from, say, Earth and the Spirit-form
would incarnate in a body much much much higher evolved realm, the same would
apply, with the Storage Records. The Storage Records just do not stay within
Earth's boundaries anymore, so to speak; even though, still within the
Creational Storage Records manifestation.

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez...
to your first thought about the boundaries of the universe - it is absolutely certain that boundaries as such do exist! and even though the functional mechanism of this enormous structure is yet to come alight examples of such limitation/boudry and "though or idea" behind it also do exist.
As far as discussion on telepathy - my opinion is that it is our main role to be asking as many questions as possible, although, as it has been said before to master such abilities takes generations and untold/uncomprehensive commitment to the process- so to speak a "safety lock" to ensure our knowledge and understanding is evolved enough. Archives are full of questions about pineal gland and such but as for this moment of our evolution - much, much more "things" would have to be established and understood to get to the thought transmitting level, teleportation, etc.
I would compare our minds - at present stage - to leafs trying to understand what "the tree" is.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramiez,

You put forth a very interesting dilemma of sorts regarding a personality’s experiences and knowledge while in the material state who then expires in another parallel universe (DAL) and what happens to that particular spirit form if he/she incarnates in another universe. The DERN and DAL universes are separated by material and non-material belts to prevent “contamination” if that is the right word and preserve its unique integrity in order to promote evolutionary co-existence.

However, we have realized that technology has often played a deciding factor in altering this basic feature of separation even amongst planetary systems separated by time and space.

All things in common, creational evolution is the merging of sorts, therefore I would logically reason that once the DERN universe "transforms" into its next evolutionary stage of 2nd of 7th which is purely spiritual verses its current stage of material, the storage banks of this particular individual will probably be addressed at the Arahat Athersata level, since they are purely spiritual....just my two cents. However one has to consider that Astar and his followers came into the DAL universe, NOT on a benevolent manner, but had malicious intent and was destroyed in self defense, therefore their experiences and knowledge was still “stored” in their respective Subconscious during their brief existence in the DAL universe even if the storage banks was back in the DERN universe.

Whether his experiences were transferred to a nearest DAL planet is the real question at the moment he “kicked the bucket” and the other question remains if his storage bank at the DERN universe needs to be “updated” if indeed it has been uploaded in the DAL universe.

Also this brings an interesting question, would the DAL Arahat Athersata be as forgiving as their counter-parts in the DERN universe or do they abide by their own standards or are all A.A. the same throughout the Absolute creation? If so, then why have universes created in separation of each other?

I think asking Billy would be the most appropriate avenue, if he can't answer this question, then maybe he can ask the Plejaren to ask the High Council for advice

Jacob

Post Number: 897
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Your assumptions about the Creation, and the pure spirit levels of Arahat Athersata are largely off the mark in this regard.

There are only pure spiritual levels like Arahat Athersata in universes with material belts like the DERN and DAL universes, the next universe, which is already purely spiritual as you correctly stated.
In the next waking period of the Universal Consciousness Creation there will ONLY be the Creation itself, none of the spiritforms which are in existence in this waking period of the Creation will be in existence, every single person and his or her spiritform who is reading this right now will be in the next waking period of the Creation an absolute part of the Creation itself as the Creation. All information in all storage banks will be assimilated by the Creation by then.

The Arahat Athersata spiritual realm in the DAL universe is based on the same logic and will come to the same conclusions as the Arahat Athersata spiritual realm in the DERN universe, so there will be no significant difference between the AA spiritual realm in the DAL and DERN universes.

I would recommend you do some good studying of the material before just assuming things.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 898
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So-called spiritual telepathy is limited to the confines of a universe and can not pass the Ram-belt of the Creation.
Since the spiritform of Asthar Sheran has the essence of all what it learned in its spiritform as wisdom his spiritform will basically start with clean slate in the DAL universe and start new 'entries' in the universal and planetary storage banks of the DAL universe and the planet his spiritform reincarnates on.
Salome,
Jacob

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then presumably with sufficient technology it would be possible to teleport around a universe, with the AA spiritual sense maintaining a connection all the while, but it would not be possible to teleport from one universe to another and expect the AA spiritform to maintain a connection? Some facility would have to be made?
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I was too lazy to do the research and as expected (no pun intended) you pointed it out, thanks for saving all that time and energy.

I think Asthar Sheran, because of technology has "cheated" creational laws by flying into another universe (DAL) and get to start a fresh new slate while leaving all his filth in the DERN universe, similar to ET's flying to Earth creating all sorts of mayem, then fly back to another planet and not be subjected to the short reincarnation cycle on Earth.

Life on Earth is a b#*tch isn't it, maybe I should join the Pope so that every Sunday, I can wipe the slate clean then go on some degenerate orgy for another 6 days until the next Sunday to confess my sins to a pedaphile priest for another cleaning...man, talk about having Catholic benefits!

Jacob

Post Number: 899
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not stop being 'lazy' and start learning?
Why not stop complaining about things of the past, and focus on solving issues yourself and your fellow earth human?

In the 1940's my country was invaded by the Germans, but you dont hear me complaining of hating the current Germans for it.
Seems like a foolish waste of time and energy to me.
Salome,
Jacob

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True Perspective will come soon enough for us all!

It's just going to be a long trial and error thing. So please never ever lose your faith and insight for the final achievement of our ultimate goal.

We will all prevail through this together!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Ramirez

Post Number: 705
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

"Then presumably with sufficient technology it would be possible to teleport around a universe, with the AA spiritual sense maintaining a connection all the while, but it would not be possible to teleport from one universe to another and expect the AA spiritform to maintain a connection? Some facility would have to be made?"

That has already been accomplished through a collaborative effort on the part of the Plejaran and Timar ..... with help from their more technically advanced friends in the Dal universe.

So already they have an operational teleport system able to transmit objects and persons between universes.

So here the question becomes ..... are they using particles which are able to move throughout a Creation within it's boundaries and bypass universal ram belts ..... or does it work the other way in that they "condition" particles in a localized field which then "inform" particles at the targeted destination and a deconstruction - reconstruction process takes place ?

If that's the case it gives meaning to "everything is connected"

So at one point their technology disassembles material then at the destination reassembles it or is it disassembled and transported instantaneously through the use of fast moving particles then reassembled ?

In a contact report the only clue is that sub neutrinos move at many billions the speed of light but how many is many ?

Take self teleportation of consciousness sensors .... astral travel. Does this apparatus use particles to actually travel (hitch a ride on or project itself) as does a microwave or wireless transmission or does the consciousness effectively cease to exist as the operational awareness of a body - spiritform in one location and reassemble itself temporarily at another location though remain connected ?

We hear various stories about silver threads .... are these some sort of actual physical though at subatomic level connections which facilitate the astral (consciousness) travel ?

When we think of wireless transmission it's without copper wires for sure but not without streams of particles. Think about fiber optic cable transmission systems .... streams of light particles without copper wire.

So the equivalent concerning consciousness projection - astral travel might be like that, an actual connection via a sort of wire consisting of particle streams.

Then a targeted projected stream of thoughts reaching and finding another person .....

For sure we wont completely solve these issues or gain a fully robust and accurate understanding compared to standards of the sky people but that's how we learn .... discussion and throwing about ideas. So far it's been interesting and nice to find enthusiastic participants prepared to have their say.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2429
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob....

I am familiar with: start with clean slate in the DAL universe and start new
'entries' in the universal and planetary storage banks of the DAL universe
and the planet his spiritform reincarnates on.

But at the same time with the Storage Records...of the concerning Spirit-
form's previous realm/planet contents being 'moved' to its now/new
reincarnation environment/location. Or, is this last mentioned, to be
dismissed?

The first (what you) mentioned just being 'added' to the 'already' existing
Storage Records information data of its previous planetary Storage Records,
also, in that new environment(?).

Because do I understand that every Spirit-form starts with a new slate when
reincarnating, where ever it reincarnates. But/and, still supplements its
Storage Records within the environment of where it exists.

Thus, I thought if the previous Storage Records incorporate into its new
environment, the accumulated data would be there for that SAME Spirit-form to
tap into, receive impulses or, whatever the case may be. So that, all that it
worked for(data) is not lost, if, it(data) should stay behind in its previous
planetary residence/location.

Because, when we say - start with a new slate - in that new environment, that
Spirit-form kinda starts out 'dumb', so to speak, which is quite 'odd'. And
has nothing to 'go on', when concerning Storage Records data information, to
be received through impulses, whatever. So, that is why I thought the
previous Storage Records just 'gravitates' with the Spirit-form to its new
environment.

This was previously discussed in the past here, as far as I remember, and the
case was about what I mentioned above. [Just to get the records straight.]

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2430
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob...

BTW, I was thinking of the Bardans. Them dying here and they DID directly
reincarnated here on Earth, and did not wait till their Spirit-form was
'compatible' to fit in Earth Spirit-forms compatibility, as was mentioned
here in the past. Billy did say, they just reincarnated without any waiting
for compatibility.

So, I can understand, this. And of course they start a NEW Slate...in the
reincarnation process(ing), here on Earth. So, it was thought that
their...personal Storage Records/Banks would like-wise gravitate/incorporate
to Earth, for them to tap into, receive impulses, etc., whatever. Due, to
this, they could manifest themselves as humans more technically, or
intellect, anything in that case, etc. Due, to their much higher evolution
level.

Edward.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 299
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Jacob, earlier I posted this:

"Hello Jacob,

You said that in primary telepathy there is no direct spirit power that is used. also in the diagram above, there is a line coming from the spiritual side towards the material side referring to the use of spiritual energy. considering further that the spirit does not think and is neutral and only enlivens the body of all beings, then:

what is it that is referred to as spiritual energy/power and some of its major uses?"

just wanted to make sure you did not miss the post altogether. thanks.

Jun

Redbeard

Post Number: 229
Posted on Friday, June 08, 2012 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has there ever been mentioned anything that relates to technical ability of being able to detect the human spirit, in other words to prove that the we actually have a spirit. I was thinking more about the ET's having this capability at this point in time, but also if they do possess this technical ability now, then how long before earth humans do.......

Edward

Post Number: 2431
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard....

I think the Plejarans can detect our Bio-energies. [They may have named it
somewhat different; to add?]

So, if they can register this, it would automatically be related to our/human
Spirit(-form energy). The Plejarans utilize this method to register all humans on
Earth, which is a more precise way of counting all the humans on Earth.

Even, if one would die...they will know for sure, through the mentioned
method.

I thought, with our technology today....we are not that far. Bio-energies of
humans can de detected, by our today's scientist technology, as far as I
know.

The Plejarans technology would be much more advanced, I would think...

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 710
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard,

There was mention made in a contact report that Billy asked Semjase about some concentrations of shapes visible in space whilst they were in her craft to which she replied that they were spiritforms whose planet had been destroyed drifting about searching for a suitable new one to re-incarnate on.
Cheers.

Redbeard

Post Number: 230
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reply Edward,
There has surely been enough discussion in the notes about different spirit forms, It is implied that some of this comes from the higher spiritual levels as well, their ability to identify peoples past lives, such as Ciaphis the high priest in Jmmanuel's time.

Ramirez, very interesting about this CR and floating spirit forms, I don't recall that one, is it in English? I will be looking for that.

Much of the emphasis of my original question comes from discussions I have on an ongoing basis with my son.. He has friends who are atheists and it disturbs him to think of nothing after life as they believe, It seems to really eat at him when he gets into some deep thought about it. He is deprogramming from religion, where the common delusion is the heavenly described afterlife. He also grieves of the possibility of his current identity being erased with only the lessons learned stored. I think it's his Ego kicking him in the side of his pride..

It's somewhat incredible to me how much it bothers him, and I also wonder why it doesn't bother me. Maybe he has some natural fear of death going overboard a bit...

He for one would like some proof, to ease his agony about it, but alas there is none, it seems....

Peace,, Matt

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As long as a person reincarnates on the same planet, where their fluidal forces from previous incarnations have been deposited and stored, primarily in their skeletal remains, there technically speaking cannot be any “clean slate” or “new slate”. They are, however, unfettered by the psyche of previous personalities. This is all explained in detail within Billy’s book, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge.

Jacob

Post Number: 900
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Every new life a human being has a completely neutral personality and psyche, a clean slate, of course they are hit by the fluidal forces of previous lives if the skeletal remains still exist, a new personality can either use these impulses and work with them or simply ignore them.
These forces do exert a certain influence on the new personality, but these influences are certainly not a major influence.

The new personality and psyche themselves are always completely new and neutral each life.

What was an interest of the former personality does not have to be an interest of the new personality. In all cases the actual personality with its thinking and feeling is the master of its own destiny and life.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 901
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To explain the differences between the use of material-consciousness-related forces and spiritual forces we can use a technical example:

Data can be transmitted by means of a loudspeaker, which is on its turn driven by electro-magnetic energy, the sound waves caused by the loudspeaker carry data which can be detected and transformed back to electromagnetic impulses by a microphone.

In this example, electromagnetic energy is the driving force, but its not the actual force which does the transmission, the soundwaves are responsible for the transmission. However due to its course-material nature, soundwaves have a relative low capacity of transmitting data and limited range.

In a much more advanced form electromagnetic energy directly in the form of electrons can go much, much faster then sound waves and carry much more data then soundwaves.

This is somewhat analogous to primary- and consciousness telepathy versus the so-called spiritual telepathy.
The material-consciousness and primary telepathy are only indirectly driven by the spirit energy, while the spirit telepathy (the actual sending and receiving) is a purely spiritual transfer of spirit energy without conversion, even when in the case of a human being the material consciousness is the initiator of the spirit telepathy process.

As far as I know it is for human spiritforms impossible to use spirit telepathy beyond the boundries of the universe. It also explains why Billy cant contact Asket or Semjase (if she has relearned spirit telepathy after her accident)
For a human being to die in another universe like the DAL universe it is not major drama because the spirit form always carries its gained knowledge and wisdom with itself.
Salome,
Jacob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 605
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob: “Every new life a human being has a completely neutral personality and psyche, a clean slate,… <snip>”

By the same token, we can say at any given moment in a person’s present life they can exercise free will and choose to live differently, starting anew with a fresh, clean slate. Each morning when we wake up we can start with a clean slate from the day before. But that’s not what we are talking about here. I suggest that we drop the “slate” reference altogether because it does not serve this discussion towards clarity. Let’s go with a different lexicon for the time being. I think what we are talking about is what tools does the person have available in their evolutionary tool-bag that can be useful to progress their spirit and consciousness further down the path. Are there any tools or resources available or is the bag completely empty? Billy tells us that indeed the tool-bag is not empty. On page 31 of Rund um die Fluidalenergie... it is explained that the old-mature mental fluidal energies serve the person as a back connection to the past and to former lives as well as protection from foreign vibrations. In this regards, Billy states, “Sie haben eine sehr wichtige Funktion.“} - "They have a very important function.”

Regards
Bob

Matt

Post Number: 251
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

How many years are Earth Humans away from being able to do Spiritual Telepathy as the norm?

And what level of brain quotient would that be?

Jacob

Post Number: 902
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote from "Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer' on page 134: "Bei der Reinkarnation der Geistform und der Wiedergeburt des Gesamtbewusstseinblocks inkarniert natürlich mit diesem zusammen gleichzeitig auch die neue Persönlichkeit, die durch keinerlei Belange aus dem früheren Leben belastet, sondern völlig frei und unbeschwert ist. Die Karma-Irrlehre, die Gegenteiliges behauptet, entspricht einer Irrung sondergleichen und kann wohl in ihrer Unsinnigkeit nicht übertroffen werden."

It states here that the new personality is completely free and unburdened by things of past lives.
The impulses and fluidal forces of the skeletal remains are not forcing the new personality in anyway.
If your former personality loved to collect stamps, but in this lifetime you dont care about collecting stamps, the new personality will do next to nothing with those impulses so to speak.

A new personality will have the freedom to use the 'tools' at its discretion and will.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page