Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through June 04, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2416
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Correct: it has nothing to do with consciousness-related powers or
fluidal-forces(, per se).

The (Self) forces/energies I was referring to are those that stir the
movements of the glass, through the thoughts of the individuals taken part.

So, their thoughts, etc...are projected into the movements of the glass; the
shooting away of the glass against the wall; which occurs so every now and
than or, other objects. They just do not move/fly by themselves. Thus, there
is a combination of Forces/Energies at work, here; through the mentioned
above; within the Material Subconsciousness. Material Subconsciousness can
not do it on its own! Here is where the stirring force/energy come in to help
it a hand...to make the phenomenon occur.

Indeed: through their (own) thoughts, etc.. - Mind over matter - type of
phenomenon.

Edward.

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I didn't notice that, but at least he wasn't growling, lol! Crazy.
Saalome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 527
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I think somewhere the idea of synchronicity, i.e. "coincidences", etc., was addressed by Meier as saying that it's not quite so mystical but rather a matter of cause and effect.

Darren

Post Number: 321
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo, Michael, I even said it was a joke.

Darren

Post Number: 324
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was only joking about the coincidence, or be it, not a very good joke. I kind of regret saying it now.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 528
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> No problem.

Memo00

Post Number: 568
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right Michael, it is cause and effect.

i once asked Billy about this (but didn´t use the word synchronicity but coincidence). This is what he said:

"A coincidence („Zufall“ in German) as the people generally understand does not exist, except if you cut a pie into several portions, and one of those pieces falls to you; or if you win a competition and the prize falls to you. Instead we have to speak of a foreordination (Fügung), the result of certain occurrences that are happening simultaneously. They are separate results of thoughts and actions. "

Dozens of "synchronicity events" have happened to me, nothing really amazing but they are interesting. Here one i remember right now: some years ago i was working at an office and the window was open. I listened to the "ice cream car" which was at some distance (i didn´t listen to it everyday or if i did sometime i didn´t pay attention to it), here in Mexico like in many other places, the vendors use some funny music to catch the kids attention, well, i have listened to these musical pieces hundreds of times through my life but for some reason in that moment i became interested in one of them in particular so i began to search on google for the name of the song, i searched and searched for some time until i finally found it and reproduced it in youtube, it is called "Alley Cat" by Bent Fabric. Well, the hours went by and i went home and turned the TV on, i began to watch a TV show which i usually don´t watch (Family Guy) that for some reason grabbed my attention, well i watched the program for some minutes and then "out of nothing" in that episode they began to play that song from the 60´s... In my 29 years of life and as far as i remember i haven´t listened to that particular tune on TV before or after that incident...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnl_c4ns5A

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2417
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Just a supplement to my previous posting on the Quija.

I think it was discussed here in the past (or at the PAR), that: even -
Poltergeist Effects - are possible during Quija sessions. It being caused by
one or more of the individuals taken part.

Billy, even mentioned that not only children can cause such effects
but...even adults. Thus, this can explain the shooting away of the glass or
the hovering of other objects, etc., during such sessions.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2418
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo....

That is correct.

"Concourse of circumstances", would be much more appropriate(; or even:
Concourse of events).

As some of us know: (All) Paths will meet someday, which result into whatever
out-come, to be(: Consequence(s) - Cause and Effect); in simple terms.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 894
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Quija board should be avoided altogether in my opinion, its interesting up to a level how it functions, however there is nothing better then to find answers with intellect and rationality, its the center of evolution.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ramirez

Post Number: 697
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2012 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's recall those uber nasties the Giza boys now doing time on a desolate reformatory - correctional facility planet.

From that location which must be a long way from anywhere they were still able to contact their comrades via telepathy in an attempt to arrange for the premature departure of our hero via some tricky technical manipulations designed to zap Mr Meier.

So this must be ..... spiritual telepathy because primary telepathy only has a range of 3 light seconds.

What about that hey ?
Cheers.

Kevin

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

scuse me ...i can see sometimes around the people and things somethig like energy...i don´t know what i can see...i´d like know if you can help me to know!

Ramirez

Post Number: 701
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kevin,

If you see that all the time it's a sign of ..... something gone wrong.

Visions of such things would heavily interfere with a persons normal life for instance driving a vehicle or operating machinery etc ..... if it's involuntary and cant be turned off.

However there are persons who see colors swirling about persons heads and hands sometimes typically a small percentage of energy healers but usually it's an occasional thing in subdued light.

There are persons who see or claim to see snakes, spiders, lights .... all manner of stuff yet how does that help them in their lives ? That's called hallucinations yet for some persons such manifestations are very real and appear to have a tangible existence.

But for sure there are also persons who can see lights of various sorts and some of them can even manage to take photographs to prove it .... can you take photographs of the lights you claim to be able to see ?
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 460
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kevin, it's called an aura - which is a snapshot in time of how the person is thinking or feeling or how their health is.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Matthew

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For years I have been able to 'tune in' and see a moving energy within and immediately around objects. To identify the colour of this energy clearly I have found that the object being viewed is best set against a white background in natural light or darkness however this is not necessary for me to observe the flowing energy - only a kind of detached, quiet state of mind whilst staring with my eyes kept wide open. I have on a couple of occasions been able to correctly diagnose ailments by 'tuning in' and seeing these energy patterns around the body. One time I identified a historical knee problem in the right knee of a complete stranger who had no obvious symptoms but who had to give up martial arts professionally years before because of the problem. On another occasion I was looking at a painting by Picasso at the Louvre in Paris and I saw an energy pattern emerge of a figurative sculpture in the space in front of the painting that was not there physically but I believe had been there at some time in the past and left an energy trace. I like the ability and find the phenomena interesting... that's all.

In an effort to understand this years ago I went to a Spiritualist church and they had some very set ideas about what the colours meant and attached judgments to them & insisted that you could not see your own aura which I found to be false which was one of the reasons I gave up on the Spiritualists as well as the fact that they insisted I was talking to the dead which I was never convinced about and which Billy confirmed is nonsense!

Kevin - I have to say that no harm has ever come to me because of the phenomena. I would advise against accepting set explanations from others about what the ability is because there is alot of mumbo jumbo associated with it. It's natural for me & nothing to be alarmed about. Sometimes the energy I see glows like a soft fire, sometimes it sparkles and sometimes it swirls along a structure of fine coloured light lines. It doesn't really mean anything just that you are able to see something slightly outside of the visible field of natural light. 'Kirlian photography' claims to be able to photograph this phenomenon in objects so have a look at that & see if it's anything like what you see.

Hope this helps.

Salome,

Matthew

Cpl

Post Number: 619
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kevin,

If you want a clear and precise response it's better to ask a clear and precise question. You do not say exactly what it is you see; "energy" is not actually seen it is some effect of energy that is seen, as a visual phenomena.

If you are seeing just a kind of light or colors around certain bodies you are probably just witnessing "simultaneous contrast" (SC). A Google search will bring up plenty of sites to look at.

In SC basically the eye compensates for what it sees by creating the opposite set of complimentary colors of a similar shape (observable in part or whole depending on how one is looking) than the ones one has been looking at -- especially noticeable after staring for a while.

When color is almost absent and you are viewing very dark on white, or vice-verse, then you will see a light border around the object as one's vision shifts ever so slightly. Being a natural biological function of the eye and brain this is a common occurrence.

Of course, a very few people do see auras but one should first consider all other possibilities since SC is common to everyone (though little understood or appreciated) while aura vision is extremely rare and unlikely -- though not impossible.

Best,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Matthew

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL - Simultaneous Contrast does explain some of the colours I have seen around objects in the past so I am grateful for your explanation of that as I can now understand it. There are still things that I have seen in the past that are not explained by SC but this is rarer and tends to be heightened during periods when I am practising meditation regularly.

Salome,

Matthew

Kevin

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

look. what I see aura not think so because I see it also in objects but not always.
only when I'm watching it a lot
even when I look in the mirror I can see something about me and I honestly do not scare me but makes me wonder if I'm wrong on some of the view
I do not know

thank u soooo muuuchh for your answers

Hawaiian

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,
You sound like a reasonable person with an open mind to things that few will ever experience and do be careful to whom you speak to, because their “answers” may not have the same benefit of your unique characteristics in extrapolating such observations. Unfortunately every person has a different mindset and no two material conscious are exact clones, so observations will vary amongst individuals, it better to incorporate the necessary inputs into your observations that will enable a more logical evolutionary explanation to its particular occurrences then to take someone’s word and pursue a different route where you have already started on.

Often at times a particular observation is just a prelude to higher levels of observations which like some complicated mathematical equation a certain criteria or set of conditions must first be met before the formulations become even more complex in nature. This process is also highly dependent on your level of self-discipline awareness to allow such observations to continue evolving and certainly is also influenced by meditation.

Kirilian photography has shown quite an interesting pattern in regards to displaying the color spectrum of auras and the energy conditions of individuals.

Kevin

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks matthew...i think that i know what i have to do.
everyone have to find their way

Edward

Post Number: 2426
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew and all....

I have had the same experiences. Could see that Krilian Effect but without
the colors. At times it was so intense...it was a bother. But, I got used to
it.

Speaking of seeing colors: I had this more in 'thought', not per se
perceiving it through my eyes. Which many people have spoken of in the past
whom I came across. So, I was not the only one.

And the effects Chris mentioned I have also witnessed; thus, we do...have to
distinct what we see. Can be confusing at times.

And, as Kevin said: everyone have to find their way

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2427
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez....

I do not think it was Spiritual Telepathy.

One has to be of Billy's caliber to achieve such Powerful Telepathy. At
least, this is what is mentioned in the FIGU materials, as I recall.

Perhaps, the Giza Boys...had some 'back-up' system (out there in space),
somewhere we do not know of, incase they were in such predicament they were
in. And, made use of this back-up plan to 'amplify' their telepathy
abilities(?).

We have to keep in mind: if they could hide within an Astroid...they could
make the above mention possible! A system acting as a relay system, or
something or the likes....on one or more astroids.

Edward.

Matt

Post Number: 250
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I too think one has to be near Billy's caliber (%27 brain quotient) to achieve such Powerful Telepathy. I recall the rest of us are at %13-14 brain quotient level and ET spirits at %17. However I haven't seen any information that relates to any ET spirits on Earth being able to do this now.

I wonder how long it would take a person with a brain quotient level of %14 to reach %27 ? My understanding is the average age of today's Earth's people/spirits are around 24 millions years since they became conscious living beings. So if it took over 20 million years to reach the brain quotient level of %14, then would it be fair to assume that it would take around another 20 million years to reach Billy's brain quotient level of %27 ? I'd appreciate if anyone can inform me wether this assumption might be roughly correct or not.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page