Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 14, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 878
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is easy for people to judge what they don't understand. It is well known that the Plejaren have a superset of knowledge about the natural creative laws and recommendations, on top of that their experience in studying, following and experiencing these laws and recommendations is vastly superior to anything that is available amongst Earth humans, nevertheless they are humans who make mistakes and need to learn as well, the issue with Lee and Brit Elders is well known, however the Plejaren and Billy are big enough to openly admit they made a mistake, which is a sign of strength, not weakness.

Just think of this, according to the pure spirit level of Petale, the natural creative laws and recommendations are 7x7x7x7x7x7x7x = 823,543 natural-creative laws and recommendations; this can be found on page 60 of the book 'Dodekalog/Dekalog in the 7th recommendation brought by Petale.
The Plejarens know and understand a vast amount of laws and recommendations more then we do here on Earth, I would recommend everyone having in their possession the books and writings of FIGU and try to find and count the laws and recommendations made available to us Earth humans, I am sure it will be obvious its just a very small part of what is in existence.
Based on what they know and understand of the natural-creative laws and recommendations they think, feel and act in ways us Earthhumans do not understand, the fact that we do not understand does not mean that the Plejarens act illogical, its the fact we are incapable to really and deeply grasp their actions, or when we study the spirit teaching thoroughly like some people on this forum already do, we start to grasp the basic outline of their thinking and acting.

Talking about a sterilized environment, it very clear that in comparison to people in the slums of major cities worldwide, let it be in Africa, South-America, etc 'us' (Canadians, Americans, Europeans, Australians, etc.) all live more or less in a what you call a sterilized environment, it is rather strange to say that about the Plejaren while its most likely that most people here have a roof over their head, sip coffee or tea in the morning, read the newspaper or their tablet computer before going to work and have usually have relative minor worry what they will have to eat today instead to those people in the slums if they have anything to eat today.

If you would study the spirit teaching from a neutral point of view, like it would have been something totally new to you, without any judgement then you would come to new insight and understanding.

The natural-creative laws and recommendations apply to all human life in the universe equally, to the Earthhumans, the Bafath, the Plejaren, the Sirians, etc. etc. etc.
All humans carry a spirit form and have their free will to decide how to shape their life and if, how and when to follow the natural-creative laws and recommendations.
The law of free will and freedom of evolution is so profound and so deep that no-one has the right to interfere with the right of free will and freedom of evolution with the notable exception of self-defense.
When a person or a group of people exercise their free will in such a way that it endangers the integrity or even life of others it is fully justified to counter these actions in self-defense.

The law of free will is very profound since it roots very deep in the natural-creative laws and recommendations governing evolution. (Free will also applies for people who would be banished or imprisoned, the process of free will is still unimpaired, however their available choices are simply limited, due to restrictions applied by the society as an act of selfdefense)

In order to obtain wisdom, one has not only to acquire the theoretical knowledge, which is the negative pole, but also the empirical knowledge, which is the positive pole.
The latter part, the empirical knowledge can only be obtained by the person him/herself, to experience theoretical knowledge by means of applying it in real-life through the law of cause and effect and gathering, analyzing and understanding its execution and end results and incorporating these results back in to the original block of theoretical knowledge is the process of 'Erleben' (to live through) which leads to wisdom.

Wisdom: Result of clear balance in logical knowledge and its experience as absolute determination.

Any active interference which is de facto an outside interruption of free will and the freedom of evolution, it robs people of the needed experience which cannot be replaced by any outsider.

This is very similar to a small child, you can warn the small child not to run too fast and be careful not to trip, but its common knowledge that a child has to trip and fall and experience the 'why' it should not have been running too fast, nothing beats experience.

Lastly, there are many structures in the universe which the Earthhuman would qualify as chaotic, because he can't see a system in these apparent structures (yet), however these structures DO have a system, although they supersede the insight and understanding of the Earthhuman at this point in time.

The same principle seem to apply to you, based on incomplete information and a limited understanding of the natural-creative laws and recommendations you judge what the Plejaren do or don't do, if you increase your knowledge and experience of the natural-creative laws and recommendations you could get to a point where you start to see a structure and a system in the how, why and when the Plejarens act or don't act, or at least have a rudimentary understanding.
I am not implying that I a fully understand the Plejaren, because I don't, however I do see a basic logical structure in their thinking and acting, as far as my evolution allows me to.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Redhalls

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote Hawaiian: "Had they applied themselves more prudently and used logic and compassion, the Gizas would probably have changed for the better, but no their (spirits) are now a problem for the Arahat Athersata to determine if these spirit forms are destined for another incarnation based on their material conscious development if any?"

So AA can decide that someone (for whatever reason) won't incarnate again? I don't really believe AA will do that to any normal (regardless how evil) human.

Hunter2000

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls!
The following are my own words based on my own observations. I am very new to the teaching, and have much to read and study, but based on my understanding of what is Creation and natural-creational laws and recommendations, and what i have observed in Nature, this is my answer to your question: yes.
Everything is a micro-cosmo of a macro-cosmo. The laws are the same at every level and in every dimension, and if we 'humans' in the 'coarse' material can restrict the freedoms of one or more individuals because the threaten the security of others? You tell me why can't that also be the case at the Spiritual Level? Open your mind to the possibility that things maybe be surprisingly different to what you thought them to be :-) this should be easy for you, here you are! Not every one out there believes that a swiss farmer in his seventies has been an alien contactee since the age of 5, and further more is the Prophet of the True New Age of Mankind.
So why not put aside your preconceived notions of how things should be, and instead, 'try' to understand them in their true nature, as far as your abilities allow you; and i frase it that way because, our perception is so limited, that how can we really say we are getting all the facts?
So there are my two cents.
Saalome and don't take it seriously, this is just one life out of many lives, past and to come. This is just the learning ground, is not the end all to end all. The 'end all' is joining Creation, and we certainly have a long way to go. :-) Smile!

Jacob

Post Number: 880
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moved the Tunguska discussion to: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1323.html?1333946902 (General Area --> FIGU Related -->Misc. Discussions on FIGU) This is a more appropiate place.

(Message edited by jacob on April 17, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Markcampbell

Post Number: 766
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob's explanation brings to light what we have insufficient time to learn ; that the true wisdom of human beings comes in the longer expanse of experience .

We can read and ponder , which is fine . We can experience , which is needed . Yet , our experiences will be shorter because of our shorter lifespans . Not ideal circumstances , but why not do the best we can with what we have to work with ?

Dez

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I remember reading in the notes somewhere that we will one day fix our aggressor gene problem which is also the shorter lifespan gene too, but it didn't say when this will happen in our future. Has Billy ever mentioned when this will happen?

Dan_c

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I agree. I think essentially what you are trying to say is that, "if the grass is greener on the other side, then it's probably getting better care." And if it's getting better care, then that simply means that somebody has expended the effort to go through the necessary experiences to attain that level of understanding and wisdom which naturally makes their grass greener than somebody who has less experience. To expect any different is absurd. Should also include in your statement that the Plejaren spirit forms (and I presume everybody in their federation) are just simply much older than us and some even much much older than them. Aren't the Plejaren over 30 million years more spiritually evolved than most of us earthlings?

Anyways, (speaking to Hawaiian now) it's easy for people to want to put the responsibility elsewhere, but still, here we are. We must deal with what's in front of us. Nobody is going to do it for us no matter how much we complain. The simple age gap should make it obvious that we cannot possibly skip that step! It is simply not even within the realm of physical possibility, so why even bother to entertain the thought? And we should be thanking the Plejaren for protecting us against further interruptions into our evolution and even helping us get through it faster. And we don't need some stupid Mars monuments. We have a whole pack of Goliath monuments right here on Earth making it pretty damn obvious that we're not alone in the universe. :-) And if we tried to skip steps and all of a sudden had as much technology as the Plejaren without also growing spiritually, we would destroy ourselves faster than we could blink an eye. Do the words Asket and 1974 ring a bell? Or Hitler and Viktor Schauberger? So we have an enormous amount to be thankful for as far as their help is concerned. We are exactly where we ought to be! And we always have the amazing opportunity to use what we have to take ourselves forward. That's how we evolve. And if you want to evolve faster, than expend more efforts. It's really that simple.

Jacob

Post Number: 881
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you speak about the 25 million year evolution difference between the native Earth humans (humans with spiritforms originally incarnated on this planet) and native Plejarens (Plejarens with spiritforms originally incarnated on Erra), then you are right.
Salome,
Jacob

Dan_c

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right. Thank you for the slight correction. Yes, and we can't just skip that 25 million year step or indeed any steps in between them. Seems funny that people don't grasp how knowledge/understanding is gained or how evolution comes about. It comes one step at a time. There's no other way around that. Learning can't be given to us even by super intelligent beings no matter how intelligent they are. It just isn't possible for anybody to learn for us. It's just as absurd in fact as trying to get healthy by having somebody else do our push-ups. They can only point us in the right direction. We must still walk the path to turn knowledge into personal awareness, practice and wisdom.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for life.

That's all I will say. I usually don't get involved but sometimes it helps to illustrate a point by saying it in more ways than one. :-)

Thanks for allowing me to do that.

Cheers!

Ps. And the great thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. :-) Otherwise we'd be really screwed! haha

Hawaiian

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Jacob,
I am not impressed by large numbers or titles of one’s achievements although it does indicate one’s accomplishments over time and effort like as you eloquently described the Plejaren’s achievements throughout time. What impress me is the continuing process of sound logical humane applications to others struggling with various imperfections some naturally induced and others artificially manipulated by outside forces as we all know of the historical events of Earthly inhabitations of various origins from the manipulated DNA warriors created by the creator overlords, remnants of the aboriginals, incarnated spirit forms of Atlantis, Mu, Malona, Tunguska event and others.
If these Plejarens are so evolved and accomplished, then why is it so that there still exists many problems not just in the SOL area, but throughout the DERN universe? Yes their evolution depended highly on a relatively non-molested nature, being tucked away in a time shifted realm-dimension for more than 50,000 years which even to this day, requires a relatively high degree of technology to penetrate into. Thus compared to Earthly standards, these Plejarens have been extremely fortunate to evolve in such a “sterilized” environment free of interferences from made insane power lustful jerks like Jehova, 144,228 sons and daughters of heavens, Giza and others responsible for the madness religions created.
I do respect these Plejarens for wiping out the thrust for power, but their rather passive ways of doing things as in the past may not be relevant to the current array of events that are constantly changing, often at the demise of others as events unfold that presents a growing threat to those with evil agendas who would use it against even the Plejarens themselves. I will elaborate in more detail on this some other time as it is not the primary focus on today’s topic which is the reasons why I often question their motive of doing things that often contradicts their mission on Earth, which is to assist in our spiritual evolution.
It is true if one adheres strictly to these creational lessons and make sure all the parameters are exclusively met like in some very complex mathematical equation, the end result will be similar to where the Plejarens now stand.
Speaking about “sterilized environment” which you used in describing various urban cities where there is a roof over one’s head, food on the table, you forgot to mention that going against the powers to be, which is either directly related to religious dogmas or political power, your spiritual evolution as well as your life will be “adjusted” or eliminated because one poses a threat to their existence. Try and speak out about the fallacy of Islam in Pakistan or any of those radical extremist countries and see what happens? All of these negative influences date back when the Plejarens or other ET’s could have done something about it.
Is it not a fact that before Pelegon and his followers left Earth to join the Plejarens that the incarnation of Jmmanuel was establish so that a 5th Earthly prophet was made to continue the mission? But then we all know that soon after, more interference from both the Giza and Jewish (Hyperborean ancestors, those that constantly waged war on Atlantis and Mu) were working against Jmmanuel and what were these Plejarens doing besides monitoring events on their Earth stations? Pretty much nothing and partly why we still have many problems here on Earth, not to mention the blunder of allowing the Sirians to wipe out all structural evidence on Mars, thus forever eliminating the one physical evidence to disprove these religious dogmas that still grip Earthly events.

Lastly, is it not the truth that during the very end of their material life cycle on that banished prison planet millions of light years away, the Giza got together with their Brazilian Nazis who commandeered a spaceship and created a ruby crystal to store negative energy in their final attempt to assassinate and almost succeeded in killing Billy? Therefore saying that even these evil SOB Giza while in prison have some free will to evolution, while at the same time they themselves are attempting to DENY this free will to not just Billy (who happens to be the incarnated spirit form of Nokodemjion, the very one who co-created the white races to include not just the creator overlords, but also the Plejaren themselves and maybe even these SOB Giza?) But also every single spirit form on Earth as well.
I take this analogy of material conscious awareness for survival which includes an instant response for both positive as well as negative judgments done under the free will application. When one grasps hold of a hot iron, does he not pull his hand away quickly and learns not to do it because of the instant pain he receives from it? The same can be said about these Gizas, they never learn from their evil ways until they feel the pain they cause to others, it is like they grab this hot pipe and never let go because there is no repercussions for doing such a stupid thing and in the end destroy themselves and become a much more dangerous form if allow to incarnate again without learning.
Thus in this example, why did the Plejaren not induce some learning stimulus in order for these Gizas to acknowledge the truth of what occurs during interferences to others, they certainly will still have the free will to determine right from wrong, it’s just now the other side of the equation will now be present which was missing all these years so now the Giza will finally have the necessary experience of pain to determine which way to proceed. The guilt they would have experienced is good medicine for the spiritual evolution and would give some hope of being incarnated as not to become a menace to others.
This is logical humane intervention as it addresses both sides of the equation of those who manipulate, extort and those who are the victims of such travesty. It is a timely response which is now, not minutes away or thousands of years from now, sitting on the sidelines is just the same as committing the crime only difference is that one can say “I didn’t do it”.

Votan

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is hard to understand that if they have the power and wisdom as to why they do not help us more. After all we do need guidance.We have been brainwashed for so long that we lost sight of reality.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 883
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You and Hawaiian need to think clearly about things, the Plejarens have helped us over the thousands of years by supporting the prophet lineage Henoch - Jeremia, Jesaia, Elia, Jmmanuel, Mohammed - Billy, they are not here to get the hot coals out of the fire, us Earth humans, and many other races who are lesser developed then the Plejarens are SELF responsible, the Plejarens are not responsible for our mess. We are, and we need to learn, its simple as that.
Salome,
Jacob

Indi

Post Number: 664
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan and others with similar complaints!

If the sense and purpose of life is evolution and the development of consciousness, which will lead to the acquisition of relative perfection and thus the fulfilment of that sense and purpose of life - then, how can that possibly be achieved if someone intervenes and does it for us?

How do you think the Plejaren got to where they are and in a position to help Billy with his mission in the first place? They were not 'given' their knowledge, their learning, their technical skills - they too had to achieve it by their own learning and thus their own evolution of consciousness and lives.

If the Plejaren helped us out of all our self-created disasters, then they would effectively be depriving us of our chance to solve them on our own and depriving us of our chance to evolve or the need to, which is contrary to the laws and recommendations clearly defined by Creation, which would be just like the damage and crippling to growth that humanitarianism does on this planet.

It is obvious in that regard, that teaching people how to build wells for water for example, or grow food etc... is going to give them knowledge of how to solve their water and food needs, rather than carting containers of water and food and plonking them down for all to use. Only a bandaid!

Lets all move on from wanting to be carried, and work out how to get there from our own ingenuity.
By helping Billy get his mission underway, and providing assistance along the way so that the words of the truth can be preserved once and for all for the future of humanity has to be the most precious 'gift' as it does not detract in any way from our striving to evolve which is essential if we want to go any further towards our relative perfection.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Votan

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excuse me I said more help and guidance. I did not say that they have to do all the work.
joe

Indi

Post Number: 665
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, they do not need to give us guidance as it is the writings put down by Billy, with the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the Truth, which are our guidance.

Billy also writes the spirit lessons and teaching for the Plejaren, so, really, Billy's writings are the highest source of guidance and all we need in that regard.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Sanjin

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, it's a good time to start taking responsibility instead of looking for higher powers to do everything for us, like religious people and other mislead ones do.
Love makes the world go round.

Votan

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once again do not forget that Billy is human and even though he is far more advanced than we are we still have free will and we can think as well as Billy.
I have helped people in the past and I think it is our duty to help mankind. Not everybody is capable because they are so materialistic. It is their duty to help mankind because they are more advanced than we are.The teaching of the truth takes too long, we need action now not words . Time is running out.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 884
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Throwing a fit about the Plejarens not helping us enough is not productive, we need to clean up our own mess and learn from it.
If they would clean up our messes we would never learn and repeat endlessly.
I would recommend that you get hold of the Goblet of Truth or the English version of the Talmud Jmmanuel, it will give you the chance to learn and see things from a different perspective.
Salome,
Jacob

Votan

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob you are obviously missing the point. I am not throwing a fit. I am merely stating that as we are in such a mess and why are we in such a mess in the first place? Because we do not know any better, does reading the Goblet of Truth helps those that already from instinct know what the problem is in the first place.

The general population causes all the problems in the world and not you and I. Thank you for your insight much appreciated.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 885
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not missing the point at all, even when in the far past extra-terrestrials were a major part in what the Earth human has become, we made very little to no real effort to change it for the better.

For example the methods of killing animals for meat consumption are so heinous, by letting them slowly bleed to death, has been thought up solely by Earth humans alone, without any influence of Extra-terrestials, even Jehovah, the barbarian did not require or demand it, it was a totally Earth human action, so the Earth human needs to get rid of this abominable behavior.

A lot of people know 'instinctively' that a lot is wrong, but they have no clue how to really solve the issue.
I did not say to just merely read the Goblet of Truth, I am telling to really study it, because it contains the natural creative laws and recommendations of the Creation which are valid forever and provide a way out of this mess if the Earth human finally takes his own responsibility, learns and grows up to be a true human.
The natural-creative laws and recommendations provide the perfect litmus test in order to determine if any given situation is logical (right) or illogical (wrong), nothing else can do that.

We must learn, open our own eyes and grow, and that begins in every person, and no-one should wait for the other to make the change, or it would never happen.

There is plenty of information about the natural-creative laws and recommendations around which can be studied and most importantly, implemented to make the change.
Salome,
Jacob

Votan

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

That was quick I forget that there is different time zones it is 6am here in Australia. Thanks for that info.
joe

Ramirez

Post Number: 712
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

Quoting you:

"Hi Ramirez, Central core, is the first not material belt 7 light years distance across. Universe is in the process of expansion and at the point of of contraction will resemble an egg shape form which is cohesive with the speed decline of the expansion rate. Number you have mentioned referred to only half of space, with the 56 times ten to the power of 63 provided for maximum expansion distance from the core/ or from the first material belt - this wasn't specified, I think. I am working on the sketch for all of us to take this conversation further. Please advise if new topic should be created specifically for this-important- subject."

This figure 28x10 to the power of 63 light years was an answer given by Christian in response to an enquiry ...... what is the diameter of the universe ?.

So with that enquiry i didn't specify full expansion dimensions or anything else which in retrospect was not very precise. So i dont fully know what 28x10 to the power of 63 light years relates to in terms of where the universe is at that point.

Maybe someone could ask Christian to clarify.

Along with knowing it's age, diameter and how it came into existence that's substantially more than stating sky man made it in 7 days so we are a bit ahead of superstition.

Sure those figures will rattle some heads but that's what knowledge is for.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 635
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initial average radius
======================
The radius of the universe at the beginning of the expansion (after the non-plus ultra expansion) measured 14 x 10 ^ 63 (14 vigintillion) 10 x 10 ^ 55 (10 septendecillion) 2.74 x 10 ^ 15 (2.74 quadrillion) 6.5 x 10 ^ 12 (6.5 trillion) 14 x 10 ^6 (14 million) and 3.5 light years.

So the number in its full: 14 000 0000 10 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 002746 500014 000003.5 light years.

Maximum average radius
======================
The expansion happens in two phase
The initial expansion for 47.608163265316 x 10 ^ 12 years at 147 times the speed of light of about 6.9984 x 10 ^ 15 light years (approx 7 x 10 ^ 15 light years)
Then slowed down expansion for 107.911836735 x 10 ^ 12 years at ever decreasing rate (decreasing with half-time-constant of 6.34775510204082 trillion years) of about 1.4 x 10 ^ 12 light years

The total expansion in 155.2 trillion years thus amount to 8.3984 x 10 ^ 15 light years ~ 8.4 x 10 ^ 15 light years

So the maximum expanded size of the DERN Universe amounts to about 14 x 10 ^ 63 (14 vigintillion) 10 x 10 ^ 55 (10 septendecillion) 11.14 x 10 ^ 15 (about 11.14 quadrillion) 4.9 x 10 ^12 (4.9 trillion) 14 x 10 ^ 6 (14 million) and 3.5 light years

So the number in its full: 14 000 0000 10 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 011144 900014 000003.5 light years.

Current average radius
======================
If the current age of the DERN Universe is assumed to be 46 trillion years, then we are still in the phase of expansion at 147 times the speed of light and this Universe have expanded by about 6.762 x 10 ^ 15 light years

So the current average radius of the DERN Universe is 14 x 10 ^ 63 (14 vigintillion) 10 x 10 ^ 55 (10 septendecillion) 9.5 x 10 ^ 15 (9.5 quadrillion) 8.5 x 10 ^ 12 (8.5 trillion) 14 million and 3.5 light years.

So the number in its full: 14 000 0000 10 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 009508 500014 000003.5 light years.

However all of the above figures are approximate value. Diameter values would be the above values multiplied by 2.
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page