Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through June 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2341
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael..

Yes, that works perfect!

I came across that in some meditation (and Yoga footage and) book once.

Good for you to mention it....

Edward.

Derrick

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid, Very good question. Here is what I dug up for you from the Gobel of truth.

An Important Message to the Readers of this Work
Interwoven into all of Billy's German Spiritual-Teaching texts is an evolution-CODE. This code is fully effective only when
every word of the text is in its correct place, and written free of errors from beginning to end.
The code releases impulses from the storage-banks which reach the reader and begin to work evolutively in him or her.
This process is unconscious and has nothing to do with a coercion or manipulation, rather only with the knowledge that is
retained in the storage-banks for all times and which, when released through corresponding impulses, begins to penetrate
very slowly into the consiousness. The same result is obtained when someone reads the German text, even though that
person may not master the German language. It makes no difference whether the text is read silently or aloud, or whether
one person reads it aloud to another.
The German language originated from the Old-Lyrian and has the same amount of characters per word, e.g., Salome –
Friede (peace), Urda – Erde (Earth). It is not possible for 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier to work the code into any language
other than the German language because no other language is suitable for incorporating the Code.
Moreover, one has to take into account that many words of the German language do not exist in other languages, which
is why the sense of the German original can only be reproduced in part when translated into any other terrestrial language.
For these reasons each translation of Billy's texts into a foreign language will have the original German text included.

Salome and happy studying.
Derrick

Davidmg

Post Number: 111
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some people may not understand why that, if we read the German material that contains "The Code" that we will somehow get some benefit from this.

Although I may not yet fully understand here, but is worth the thought.

Lets consider a few things first ...

Please remember that a persons accumulated progress of evolution and knowledge of your spirit can be very old. And that the language that you speak today may not the language that you may have spoken in the past. For arguments sake let say "Old-Lyrian".

Now the Old Lyrian language is similar in the characters and can be said (not by others ) that Old Lyrian can be a root for the Old German Language. It may not be a direct root, but very close I would think.

When a person reads ( verbal or not ) the German coded books he / she can trigger the consciousness in remembering (note: remembering may not be the appropriate word here ) the language that that human being once use to speak long ago when the material being spoke the Old Lyrian language.

I will assume that in the days of Old Lyrian living that we lived closer to the truth, love, peace, hormone, etc. etc. And therefore lived a similar life like the Plejarens. And once we have created a connection so to say with our past we can some how with-draw from our individual past knowledge to help us grow.

In guess you can also state that is like the smell of favorite fruit ... or the smell of something that can trigger a memory of when you where a child.

Davidmg

Yoid

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2012 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What said BEAM about when someone feel unpleasant in someones company,party etc( dont like each other,their vibrations are bad etc).Does it have something with levels (ppl on higher levels feel uncomfortable on lower levels or vice versa) like plejaren have to protect themselves from our vibrations.YOu feel it but dont know what is it and why.

Thanks

Memo00

Post Number: 558
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid

If you feel uncomfortable in a place then just get out of there, a lot of problems can be avoided by simply being honest with yourself and by paying attention to your intuition.

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2012 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Jacob:

Hello Jacob, I was reading the OM book and I came across the word "will" used in conjunction with Creation. For example, one sentence says "according to the will of Creation". I understand that this would not have the same meaning as with the will of a human being so I wondered if it would be possible to get a definition added to the Spiritual Terminology page of this forum for the word "will" as it is used in OM?

Thanks for your time and have a great day :-)

Thomas

Derrick

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2012 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Davidmg!
I think you said it well.

The code releases impulses from the storage-banks which reach the reader and begin to work evolutively in him or her.

from how I understand it, this would be in a psychic non material way delivered through electromagnetic impulses and sent to the unconscious mind.
In regards to memory, the subconscious has information of the past and the future? if I am not mistaken, and the past of the spirit forms incarnations as well as the future is accessable through meditation to inevitably release more information from the storage banks in a conscious mannor and with coplete cognition but in small evolutionary spirts. I think as far as the German texts are concerned, They release impulses from the storage banks but in an unconscious way directly to the spirit/consciousness even if the person doesn't understand the language, the spoken or read words carry with them a vibration that cannot be atchieved in the English language.

I have been thinking about meditation and how they too release impulses from the storage banks as well, and if the person effectively draws information to himself from his spirit than he can have an experience as in a "Fine sensetive feeling", universal experience, connection with his spirit etc.
Salome
Derrick

Redhalls

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

In future of mankind website there's a new article: "All About Hair", quote from Billy:

"Billy reiterates that the genital area warrants special attention and cleanliness to prevent infestation with parasites or infections and diseases, and therefore it should not only be freed of its hair but also be washed thoroughly twice a day."

Referring to: washing thoroughly twice a day, this means having a bath twice a day? If not how can you wash your genetic parts only? It sounds a weird act.

Indi

Post Number: 663
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just use a wash cloth, or there are packs of body cleaning cloths available at most general stores and pharmacies. No need to immerse body in a bath for that task!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Sanjin

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls,

You could also look into something called bidet. Wikipedia has a good page about it.
Love makes the world go round.

Darren

Post Number: 311
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another option is to just shave off your genital pubic hair.

Yoid

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read Kelch der Wahrheit and other things.After that my life has changed.I see living things, peoples in other way. That means they are here to learn to evolve you die another personality evolves etc.Everything here (matter) consists of waves at various frequency.One of the main problem here is I would be happy to live another lifes but knowing that i lived before too, who i was what i have done.My life has become empty, because i know i cant live my live that way i wanted to.All these social and financial meltdown changes we are going through wars etc makes even worst.People become unsocial, hard to meet a partner for life. Just party all the time.Lot of single people.Is it because we are overpopulated, or just bacause financial meltdown.I am happy BEAM wrote that it needs to pass 800 years to live the true human life according to the creational laws,but until that very bad things going to happen.

G.Z.C.

Redhalls

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I have a question about Hydroids or bird like "people" (entire list is here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Humanoid_lifeforms_in_the_known_universe)

How do these folks learn the spiritual teaching or learn any other thing... I can't imagine someone with wings reading a book let alone learning under the sea.

So any clue how they learn?

Thanks,
Karl

Memo00

Post Number: 565
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Karl

that they have wings doesn´t mean that they dont have hands, just use your imagination.

Salome

Redhalls

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes but sounds weird and 'unprofessional' almost silly to me. Imagine a huge bird reading a book.

Memo00

Post Number: 566
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nature doesn´t care fo what we think is strange. "Oh no some earth humans may think that may look weird then it may forbidden". Completely absurd and illogic way of thinking... What is normal and what is not is something completely relative, if a bird like human who has never seen other human life forms would see us then he/she may think we are very weird looking.

There are many examples of how a human with bird like appearance may look like. it is really not so hard to imagine, for example right now i remember an animated tv series i used to watch when kid, it is called "Dinosaucers" (there are many videos of it in youtube), in it there is character which is a human like Archaeopteryx.

Matt

Post Number: 241
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redhalls, about learning under the sea, if I remember correctly one time when Billy was in Ptaah's great spacer he met a girl who looked like a fish. She had the body of a fish with two arms and legs similar to ours attached to that body. If she was able to live out of the water, then perhaps thats where they started doing their learning but thats speculating and the opposite could be true.

Edward

Post Number: 2409
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls....

Yeah, interesting comment!

I had some 'visions/dreams' in the past, which also concerned humans with
Wings, which I thought at the time, could not be the case...but only in those
fantasy films, like in Barbarella, etc. After reading what Billy said about
such humanoids with wings, I thought, than there must be some real facts to
it all, and my visions/dreams were not that fantasy as I thought they were.

Excellent Confirmation from Billy/Plejarans....

Edward.

Redhalls

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok thanks... was curious about all this :-)

Scott

Post Number: 2271
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I’m not sure I understand the concept of vibrations. It has been stated for instance that the vibrations of the Plejarens are incompatible with earth people.

What exactly are vibrations? Are they energy waves emitted by the person’s spirit via the material consciousness? What determines their frequency and intensity? Can these vibrations be measured? Why are they called vibrations? Do all forms of life have vibrations ie; plants, animals, planets? Are vibrations only exclusive to those beings which contain a spiritform?

Thank you
Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 19, 2012)

Jacob

Post Number: 910
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

To basically answer your questions about vibrations (or swinging-waves), I can tell you that everything emits swinging-waves depending on the type of consciousness, the swinging-waves of humans with their evolutionary consciousness are different then those of animals with their instinct-consciousness, this goes down even to the form of consciousness found in matter and energy.

So, everything emits swinging-waves, growing in complexity depending on the consciousness-form.
In this logic the pure spiritforms emit more complex swinging-waves then human beings, etc.

I will explain more later.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In practical terms, the impacts of these collective thoughtforms, the vibes, do seem to be able influence tangible events here in our apparently Newtonian scale reality. As an example, was not BEAM told that flying on a larger airplane unsafe for him because of the collective potential impacts of the thoughtforms of humanity? I don't know if pressurized aluminum tubes zipping through the atmosphere at near sonic speeds act as a concentrator of vibes, or anything like that, but it does make me wonder, especially, how might the impacts of vibes be objectively recognized, measured, and/or mitigated, practically?
Life

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Possibilities vs. Probabilities has always been a touchy subject to deal with on a daily level. Yet one right choice in the right direction might change it all and void all the negatives.

We still are the captains of our own ships and the batching effect of the whys and wherefores is kind of stretching it out a bit don't you think?
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page