Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 18, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 18, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 387
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 679
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha Matt,

Are you theorizing a correspondence course in evolution ? ...... hands on experience only and no possibility to buy a diploma via credit card.

Hi Edmundo,

"But ET spirit-forms (also Plejarens spirit-forms) are about 10 billion years old."

I think that's actually 30 million years for an average Plejaren though the principal contactees are probably among the long time group ..... 12 billion years. There's a contact report somewhere where Quetzal mentions that he, his father, Sfath and others births have always been arranged to coincide with and to assist the mission meaning they somehow bump into Billy along the way.
Cheers.

Tom

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Where can I find information relating to the regeneration cycle of the universe. I am interested to know the process of this cycle.

Cheers,

Tom.

Jacob

Post Number: 871
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Matt,

The half-material/half-spiritual level, which is known as the high council level is mandatory for every human being.
The high council (Horralft) is only named this way because they have this role for the Plejarens and their allies, there are certainly more planets in existence with humans in this evolutionary level, however not in this galaxy, since there is NO indigenous human race in this galaxy which has the proper evolutionary level, due to age.
The oldest people in this galaxy are around 25 million years old, which is at least 30 million years short of getting in to the level of the high council.

(Message edited by jacob on April 02, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 872
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom,

The information can be found here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1314576659
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Edmundo

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,
you are right about that. I think, I've read somewhere (probably Billys answers), that when Plejarens arrived on Erra they found there native civilization on much lover level of development.

Though I don't know how significant was the difference between them.

----

Hi Justsayno,
I know that ET who died here get gens from their earthly parents for new personalities. I'm interested more about what are differences in intellectual and spiritual development. And there were many others apart people from Tunguska. For example if we analyze life of Albert Einstein or Albert Schweitzer we could notice apparent advancement.

Tom

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob,

With regard to your post 868, “Fine-material energy is not affected by the 49 billion year regeneration cycle of the universe, since it takes at least 56 billion years to evolve to the level of Arahat Athersata, which would take 7 billion years more then would be possible in the material universe.”

Can you please explain, how does the 49 billion year regeneration cycle fits in with the first level of a creation which lasts 311.04 trillion years.

What does this regeneration cycle involve with regard the material universe?

Cheers,
Tom.

Ramirez

Post Number: 687
Posted on Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Not sure which thread to include this in because the subject straddles several areas but anyway:

From contact report 129 comes this statement from Semjase: 33.

For some reason the copy function at that site has been disables so here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports/blog/545242664

Now this is curious because presumably persons begin life with a clean slate yet here we see that someone is drawing impulses from a former life and by the description that life was full of negative accomplishments .... so why not impulses from other lives ?

My way of seeing this is by imagining a row of graphic equalizer controls where the central position might indicate a creational balance though all persons still re-incarnating lack this.

So if as broad categories we take the seven deadly sins, envy, greed, lust, laziness, gluttony, pride, anger and describe each life as a work in progress which was saved similar to the save status a computer performs before shutting down. So progress with dealing with the broad categories of issues which need to be corrected is saved as values stores in vibrational form in a unique frequency (your filing cabinet in storage banks) subatomic holographic field instead of 0-1 on a spinning hard drive platter.

What interests me is:

Did that person lead any sort of previous worthwhile lives from which more positive constructive impulses could have been drawn from ?

What triggered the persons material consciousness - material subconscious to draw specifically on negative past values ?

So this also implies that persons with only a rudimentary grasp of the creational laws can access their storage banks .... for whatever might be inside them.

Any comments or observations ?
Cheers.

Theredpill

Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

The same contact is availale at the futureofmankind website as well.

Based on a collective of information, it appears that we are constantly drawing on our past experience as present life circumstances trigger the need. Only that we label them as good or bad, but they are really just experiences. However, accessing is not done consciously, which is different than what I read you implying in your last sentence. There is no need to "grasp" creational law for this to happen; it is just the way the law of creation works.

Anyway, that is my current understanding.

Ramirez

Post Number: 688
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Theredpill,

Ah thanks, found it.

"33. These are the actual facts surrounding Vreni and Lilo's husband, who still carries very many parts of his former life with himself now in this life, because he draws them off from the storage banks."

What appears to be happening is that the moral filtration system of the person involved accepts or is presently unable to resist the various behaviours & thoughts which result from those impulses.

As a simple example: Would you try to join or hang about the C49 group just for an opportunity to sabotage Billy's efforts ?

It wouldn't occur consciously or probably unconsciously to be drawn into other persons schemes to undermine the overall effort yet if you examine the lives of some others you might know or have met the average daily dynamics of their lives are based around negative - destructive - self absorbed ways of gaining advantages for themselves or spoiling things for others with hardly a thought about the cost involved or burdens created .... it's stumbling from one small catastrophe after another with seemingly hardly any modification of behaviour arising in spite of repeated unpleasant impacts concerning others and social interactions overall.

So what makes your mind different to theirs ... presumably you are able to figure things out whether you attach labels to the concepts or not.

So by creational laws .... sort of like an inbuilt unseen moral compass and homeostasis whereby efforts are made to strive towards some or many of the ideals described in the various teachings.

What's so strange in many of the contact reports is that quite a few prospective C49 persons became sidetracked with apparently petty matters affecting the group and it's progress as a whole and much of this consisted of small circles of conspirators acting towards accomplishing their own agenda's rather than that of the C49 group charter.
Cheers.

Theredpill

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

If we take the position that life starts with a "clean" conscious slate, then we can say that each person is "biased" by his/her upbringing.

By the time Billy started the group probably many of them already "tapped" into "negative" impulses due to life experiences. This will probably be the same in the future when reincarnated, but as a whole the future probably moves towards spirituality (700 or so years) and less and less situations demand tapping into negative experiences so less time spent in these ego ploys, thereby accelerating the acceptance of this knowledge/truth (and the mission)?

Just a thought.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 406
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life indeed starts with a clean slate; hold a baby in your hands and you will see that. Semjase's particular choice of words is what struck me the most. By -"parts" of his former life- ...she cannot be referring to body parts. She is logically referring to personal evolution and determinations (destiny/decision) perhaps?

As I'm beginning to understand it: This supports Jmmanuel's teaching regarding striving daily to uncover the power of ones consciousness. Semjase here explains how/why we impact ourselves in life and the next life...but the best thing is, this knowledge permits us to be able to recognize it in this present life. Jmmanuel refers to this as controlling or determining ones fate. Any input?

(1) who still carries very many parts
(2) of his former life
(3) with himself now
(4) in this life,
(5) because he draws them off from the storage banks."

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Cbp0009

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is actually beginning to be tangible earthly science by a few logical, intelligent scientists in this field, almost all of this info is cooberation of the things that the Plejaren and Billy have been telling us. Obviously if u are on this discussion board u are in the know, but could b very useful for others, or even for some people who want outiside confirmation on things which u may know to b the truth, but have no proof yet.
This show is on the history channel called The Science of the Soul and it came out in 2009, if u don't have history ch, then u should b able to find it on YouTube somewhere probably. Should b called science of human consciousness but whatever, at least we're getting there.The reason I said tangible is that these are documented cases and or measurable experiments that they have conducted, very interesting, hopefully some people will check it out and get back to me. SALOME

Ramirez

Post Number: 689
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cbp0009,

Thanks for that search tip .... Adrian Owen is very interesting.
Downloaded some shows to go through.

Hi Eddieamartin,

I think that broadly what Semjase refers to is that in spite of whatever upbringing, formative childhood experiences, peer group interactions, social influences, education etc from this life the person was unable to "tune into" any sort of higher values available from his storage banks because actions and thoughts in this life which are consciously and unconsciously controlled play a part in either restricting or facilitating access to those .... so it's actions in the present ..... the moment now which determines the formation & progress of personality.

For those engaged in conspiracies, thinking about ways of gaining a never ending stream of self advantages. materialism ...... the mind - personality - consciousness has no tangible working method by which to gain access to higher ideas, ideals and way's of interpreting the world.

It's usually some sort of real world drama like illness, confrontation, accident and similar which gives cause to such persons to slow down a while and maybe start thinking critically about their lives & situations from a different than usual perspective. This may sound rather quaint and maybe obvious to many reading here but it's far from obvious to a huge percentage of the overall population as any of you who might have attempted conversations about these subjects can attest to.

So for sure persons like Billy, the contact visitors and thinkers of the caliber of Adrian Owen are rare exceptions but what sort of percentage of the population might find any value or interest in what they have to say ???

The more we become exposed to this sort of material the more chance of things falling into place resulting in those occasional aha moments where something rings a bell though it's sometimes difficult to grasp the connections and exactly why ....... it's tuning in more precisely towards the broadcast frequencies of higher potential thereby bypassing the surrounding static of conventional everyday practical problem solving and materialistic centered thought streams.
Cheers.

Abdiel

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the remembering of past lifes.

I thinks that is very traumatic to have access to past lives.

Only the creation know about the horrendous deaths experimented by the spirit that reincarnate our body during the thousands of reincarnations...

Is better to not know!

Redhalls

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Quick question: Are we conscious after death? I read something about the "Other World". Will I be conscious after death and in the "other world" learning there? Or only when we're born again on Earth as a human being?

Thanks

Memo00

Post Number: 571
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls

The answer is no, it is not possible to be conscious after death because the consciousness dissolves.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls,

after death the personality and the consciousness block dissolve (takes seconds), the overall consciousness block starts to program your next life (takes years) via the new personality, which is something you won't be conscious for. It is an automatic thing and the other world is just neutral positive energy. You won't be conscious again until you are reborn as a human here on Earth.

https://figu.org/dict/node/156

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Rarena

Post Number: 750
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Contact 10: consciousness and existence. ...remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever./

As I understand it the consciousness related to that individual personality dissolves yes... but is not lost... the sub conscious thoughts feelings and actions are stored for the spirit form... from that previous incarnation and continues to add till evolution becomes great enough for the entity to move on to the next evolutionary level...

It is my understanding the same spirit form will again reincarnate and the evolution gleaned from the previous incarnation will remain stored and evolution can again continue when the new entity and CCB of the the spirit form/ body again becomes alive... apparently no evolution occurs between lives... This is a very rudimentary explanation of a very complex process and I am still learning.

Salome

Redhalls

Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok thanks got it :-)

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some evolution of consciousness occurs between lives, but it is imperceptibly slight relative to that which occurs through incarnating, or perhaps it can be seen as a very slow process of evolution. Not much is learned on the other side of life, because not much is to be learned.

At least, this is how I have seen it.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2459
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls...

As I understood, is that the Spirit-form still LEARNS in the Spirit Realm;
being processed and evaluated(; possibly unconsciously). It becomes part of
the Creational Programming (process[ing]), so to speak...to obtain its (new)
out-come.

It could be that this mentioned can take a certain amount of time and than
dissolve, to further be processed to generate the NEW Personality to be,
through the OCB(Overall Consciousness Block). And than, prepare itself, for
its new incarnation.

BTW: I would like to mention, that the above would apply to the younger
Spirit-forms, in general. Mature Spirit-forms can be Conscious to some point,
as I understood. And have a different processing. Of course, due to their
maturety. Creation would per se lend-a-hand to the younger Spirit-forms due
to them still being, unable. [Say, just like a baby. And the Mature
Spirit-forms manifest as an adult, so to speak. Thus, there is a distinction,
here...]

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is all conjecture until we know for sure.
That won't be when the general population has accepted the validity of the Teaching,
but rather when we figure out for ourselves,
through our own scientific inquiry,
that we have a spirit and that it evolves through lifetimes.

We are just gonna guess at the processing that the self goes through in its life between lives,
until we know for sure.
We are just gonna rely upon other people's postulations about whither the self goes post life,
and how,
until we know for sure.
We are just gonna guess at whether there are different processes for advanced spirits, new spirits, alien spirits, deluded spirits,
and spirits associated with bodies who have hurt people,
until we know for sure.
We are gonna have to guess at whether karma comes into play,
or whether we are free to do whatever we want without concern for personal repercussions,
until we know for sure.

I would like to see our Earthly mainstream science take up this avenue of study,
namely what happens to the self when we die.
It will be an exciting field of study,
with world rocking implications,
and the need for the utmost in careful altruistic handling.
Like nuclear weapons,
the capacity to properly handle such a science
will certainly be beyond the maturity of our current world leadership.
But we need to explore this as a science none-the-less.

Maybe such an inquiry,
to fully and completely determine what happens to the self,
is one of those unique things that makes us Earthlings.
I think that there can be a correlation between how enamored of gods and religions we have been,
and how we should learn the absolute truth about our selves.
As a society, we just won't accept the conjectures about this stuff from other people.
We have to figure this out for ourselves.
Until that time it helps to have the Teaching reminding us of the possibility for the existence of the spirit,
and the process by which it may have evolved into being,
but we have to figure this stuff out for ourselves.
Until then, it's all just conjecture.
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page