Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 21, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through August 21, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2433
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All and Jacob....

Thank you all for your insights...

If we take for instance the Bardans, and say that their personal Storage
Records/Banks would not gravitate along with them to our Earth Storage Bank
'zone', so to speak; I thought perhaps the Collective Creational Storage Bank
will see to that whatever individual receives the needed impulses if, or when
need(: depending what it is store for each individual, of course, within the
Creational processing). Say, for a certain time period till it can be on its
own, independently(: still maintaining its original Evolution Spiritual
Level, of course, without any type of 'declining' effect). To adapt to its
new environment. [Similar to a Spirit-form which is to incarnate for the
first time, type of scenario, so to speak; Creation, 'lending a hand', as is
mentioned in the FIGU materials.]

And of course, it is up to that individual him-/her-self to see what he/she
would do with the concerning impulses: either avert it or accept it and
'refine' that impulse data in its new incarnation so that it would take
proportions which no more resembles the data of its previous incarnation.

Perfecting, that data to greater heights. Some of us may know, that this is a
main 'keyword'(Perfecting), in the Meier materials. So, that, previous data
has Evolved also...(not being what it first was, anymore), through this
process.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 904
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spirit telepathy will become slowly available in 300 years, I do not know what brain quotient that will be.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Matt

Post Number: 253
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

That is a lot sooner then I expected Spiritual telepathy to become available on Earth. Would the ones/spirits that first do this likely be Earth (lyrian) ET spirits? If so, then their brain quotient level would still be at around %17, shouldn't it?

Jacob

Post Number: 905
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

With highest probability it will be the humans with the extraterrestrial spiritforms, most likely the successor personalities of the personalities living now who study the spirit teaching actively.

The current average brain quotient of the terrestrial Earth human is 13 - 14%, so his spirit quotient cant be higher then 14-15% max.

The brain quotient itself is a meager indicator when it comes to determining the spirit quotient, which never exceeds 1% above the brain quotient.
The reason is that if the spirit quotient would exceed more then 1% the human would not care anymore for his/her physical body and life, which is needed as long a human spiritform is bound to the reincarnation cycle.

The brain quotient of an Earth human with an terrestrial spiritform can be well over 18, 19%, however this is often a sign of an idiot savant.
Seen from this perspective, a high brain quotient is no guarantee at all that the spirit is highly developed. A good test to determine if a human with a high brain quotient is also developed highly in spirit is to see if the person is also occupying himself/herself with matter of the Geisteslehre. (Geisteslehre/spirit teaching encompasses: philosophy, psychology, matters of the spirit, social matters, high virtues, etc. etc. etc. and infinitely more topics)
If a person with a high brain quotient (>15%) is very inept with matters of the psyche and spirit then its crystal clear that a person has an average terrestrial consciousness-related / spiritual development.

If you look around you and observe most people you will likely see that most have next to no true spiritual / consciousness-related interests.
Salome,
Jacob

Matt

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob, that was very interesting!

If it is humans with ET spirit forms first, then isn't their brain quotient level already known to be at around %17 ? So wouldn't that make the number at around %17 ?

Edward

Post Number: 2441
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Just to mention...

It was said, that when Melona was destroyed that the Spirit-forms of the
inhabitants reincarnated to the closes Compatibility environment, which is
Earth. Which is the case.

And, when their planet exploded(which is now our astroid belt within our
system), the(ir) Personal Storage Banks would also...gravitate to the closes
planet/life environment, which was also Earth; which was said.

The last above mentioned, is WHY I first thought that an individual's
Spirit-form from afar, when dying here on Earth(, say Bardans), its Personal
Storage Bank would gravitate along to Earth's Personal Storage Banks and
incorporate itself, at the/some proper time frame.

Thus, I guess it is just dependent on the Circumstance of the individual to
generate and created the suited out-come, even though it can not be as it is,
all the/ever time. [Bardans and Malonians Death scenarios are quite different
from each other. Creation adapting each their scenarios to fit its suited
out-come/effect/result]

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2442
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

Yes, I would also agree that ET Spirit-forms are ahead in this scenario.

Edward.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
Please help re Bulletin 77 corrections on the times of the spirit-form evolution stages. The error gives a reduction factor of 1/1000, which is fine. What I have trouble with concerns the period of time since Nokodemjion's spirit-form first incarnated: 96 billion years corrected to 9.6 billion years - reduction factor 1/10. Also since the average total evolution time for a spitit-form is given as 3.0082 billion years, then the figure of 9.6 billion seems much too high. Is their something astray with my logic? If so, I would appreciate some light thrown on this matter. Thanks.
Charles

Corey

Post Number: 196
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charles,

I thought this was too high myself, the only thing I can think of is that the Nokodemion spirit form left the AA level to return to the human incarnation cycle three times, so it might have taken awhile each time but this is just a hypothesis of mine only Billy would know for sure...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey,
Even if the Nokodemion spirit-form stayed for the full time at the AA level + sub-levels on 3 occasions, we would have a time ~ 3x1/7x2.9 = 1.3 billion years. Even with 3x a combined time at material and 1/2 material levels a max of 0.1 billion years each => 0.3 billion years, this still does not account for the 9.6 billion years.
I will see if someone else provides the explanation. I would be interested to know where I would find that the Nokodemion spirit-form left the AA level 3 times; I am only aware of one time.

Charles

Ferbon

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker,

The subject of Nokodemion's spirit form is a really tough one to crack. Is it possible that you post your calculations to better understand where your problem is?
Below a piece of info on this subject from Quetzal.

CR 192, 1984
Quetzal: Thus, for once, I would like to give them a nut to crack and tell them that already for a long time, you have truly no longer been a person but rather a pure spirit form, who has allowed himself, out of the deepest love for 7 billion years, to be pressed and forced into a human body again in order to help. It is truly a disgrace, like with the Wisest of the Wise, referring to Nokodemion, whom one calls, in the level of the Arahat Athersata, the perfection of love and fulfillment. All of those people who are gathered around you should think of that at least once.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 199
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwiseeker: Re Billy leaving the AA level three times, Stephan Moore heard that at the Center when he was there last and posted it on the forum. The Geschichte Nokodemion book alludes to that as well on pages 25-26. The 10 billion year sporadic lenght can no longer be trusted due to Bulletin 77 though...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Ferbon and Corey for those references which I can now research, bearing in mind the Milliarden error given in Bulletin 77.
Charles

Corey

Post Number: 215
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I have a question regarding the Gemüt. I was reading your recent question to Billy:
My question is about the Gemut and the Psyche, I know there must harmony in the psyche in order to benefit from the Gemut, how does the Gemut connect with the psyche and personality?
I mean this interaction in the form of exchange of spirit-energy and/or cosmic-electromagnetic energy ?
Salome, Jacob

and his answer was: The "Gemüt" is a part of the spiritual consciousness and there the counterpart of what the psyche is in the human being's material realm. The Gemüt sends impulses like love, peace etc. into the material realm, i.e. via subconsciousness into the psyche and from there into the thoughts and feelings.

and as the spiritual part of the Psyche, Billy says in Kelch 25:142 the Gemüt is capable of fine-spiritual perception. In Kelch 25:141 Billy also lists Empfinden "das aus dem geistigen Bereich selbst entstammt und via das Unterbewusstsein in den materiellen Bereich der Psyche and des Unterbewusstseins gelangt./but solely and exclusvely through the fine-spiritual perceiving, which stems out of the spirit realm itself and comes via the subconsciousness into the material realm of the psyche and the consciousness."

My question is, since the Gemüt is capable of fine spiritual perception, and Empfinden is listed by Billy as the 7th sense (in OM 2011 edition 32:117 explanation) how can they both be capable of fine spiritual perception at the same time or does that mean the Gemüt, as the spiritual counterpart to the Psyche is the source out of the spiritual realm for the Empfinden (via the subconsciousness) to come into the material realm of the psyche and the consciousness?

In case you don't own the OM 2011 edition here is all what 32:117 explanation says:

Die sieben Sinne sind:
1) Sehen
2) Hören
3) Schmecken
4) Fühlen/Tasten
5) Riechen
6) Gefühle, die aus den Gedanken enstehen
7) Empfinden mit der Psyche resp. Empfinden aus dem Geistbereich = Empfangen mit dem Bewusstsein.

Thanks for your time and answer.

Salome

Corey

Kevin

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is: where does the spirit when someone dies, how long it takes to return, and who are the ghosts?

Corey

Post Number: 217
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kevin,

When someone dies, their spirit form goes into the beyond (Jenseits) where their old personality is dissolved and the next incarnation is programmed by the OCB (overall consciousness block).

For every 100 years lived, it takes 152 years of programming before someone is born again. Because of overpopulation, that time is cut down to as much as 1/15th which leads to incarnations not being programmed correctly and a wide assortment of problems such as disorders, individual instability, people not living up to their determinations, etc.

Ghosts are residual fluidal forces left over from someone who has lived then died, which are triggered by someone close to that individual, are triggered by that same spirit form that is now alive as a different person, connecting with their past life's fluidal forces. Other times it is just someone sensing someones fluidal forces, (when "vibes" are felt but nothing is seen) or just imagination. If you ever learn German you can read more about this in-depth topic in Billy's fluidal forces book.

Salome

Corey

Kevin

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks friend.
billy mentioned that two spirits can not live in one body. then you can explain what happens when we say that a spirit entered into another body or things of witchcraft.?

thanks

Corey

Post Number: 228
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I was wondering if you saw my question (215th post)that is currently 3 posts up from here? Thanks in advance,

Salome

Corey

Jacob

Post Number: 923
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

In the material consciousness, it is the pineal gland which is capable of the so-called fine-material perception, which means the perception of consciousness-energies, thoughts and feelings and fluidal electromagnetic fields.
All these energies/forces/swinging-waves operate at 1x light-speed and have a maximum range of 3 lightseconds.

This does NOT include the super-fine-material perception which is effectively the perception of spiritual forces, energies, swinging-waves, etc.

The reason is because the Earth human is not developed enough in his consciousness to process and deal with these forces, energies and swinging-waves of a spiritual nature.

The Gemüt is capable of super-fine-material perception and the material consciousness through the pineal gland is capable of fine-material perception.
Salome,
Jacob

Hawaiian

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

True to the fact that the vast majority of Earth humans is not even aware of their perceptional abilities nor utilizes its potentials is a sad fact indeed. Just the other night, my deceased mom was excited and tried to convey a message but I telepathically told her to hold off until another time because I sensed two white females trying to sneak in the back of me to listen in. Using one's 7th sense it is possible to "see" them without the use of sight and not necessary to turn one's head, this is what some call the "third eye". There is nothing special about this ability, it is all within us, only if we learn to develop it for being aware is much better than being ignorant and stagnated with the 5 basic senses that prevents further evolution because of its limited restrictions to higher sensitivity.

Even in our sleep, we should strive to learn and develop these higher senses by testing it out on characters that you encounter.

Jacob

Post Number: 924
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

With all due respect for your deceased mom, how can she (or her overall consciousness-block) convey a message telepathically when the OCB dissolves right after death, dissolves the personality into neutral energy which has no ability whatsoever to convey anything?
Salome,
Jacob

Corey

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob that was the information I was looking for.

Salome

Corey

Indi

Post Number: 678
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian
Although you are entitled to your beliefs, after all the study, after all the reading, and after all the discussions etc. on this forum and elsewhere, you must see that the detailed explanation of existence in the 'Jenseitsbereich' that Billy and the Plejaren have given, clearly does not match your comments about your deceased mother or others trying to 'sneak in the back' of you.

As this is a discussion board about the writings, information and implications of these, of Billy Meier, the Plejaren and FIGU, if you are going to drop your beliefs into a discussion, that are clearly at odds with these above-mentioned sources, in the spirit of the goal of this board, it would be appropriate for you to state openly that you disagree with the source material and why and what basis you have for sharing this conflicting belief here and presenting it in such a manner as if it is truth.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page