Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 05, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through September 05, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2434
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt...

I dire not to make any estimate, if you do not mind.

We still have to keep in mind those Spirit-forms whom are much younger than
the mentioned 24 million years old. I think there were still 12-15 million
years old present, as well(?). No one, exceeding 25 million years at the
moment unless it is an ancient Spirit-form configured downward to be
compatible to incarnate on Earth, as I understood.

But, you bring up a good question...

Edward.

Matt

Post Number: 252
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thanks for replying.

I wasn't aware that there were 12-15 million year old spirits still present. Would they be people like the aborigines from Papua New Guinea and Australia? Anywhere else?

Michael_white

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A person's seeming lack of technological advancements does not indicate a person's spiritual age or level of abilities of the consciousness.

Fredy

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to everyone,
I have the following question, that i hope someone can help me with. Here it is.
Billy has validated that each color in the aura communicates information about the consciousness level. I.e blue:high knowledge, wisdom; Pink: material thinking, degeneracy etc,etc. He indeed provided us with a chart to understand the meaning of each of the colors. Billy has also validated numerology. Similar to the colors meaning. What is the meaning of each of the numbers from 1 to 9 ?, is there a chart relating the meaning for each none?:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.9?
Fredy Martinez

Edward

Post Number: 2440
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

I would agree with what Michael_white said.

Personally, I think every Spirit-form has its own Consequences to fulfill and
whatever tribe or people it reincarnates in(: still within the Compatibility
factor, though). Thus: it just depends on what is in store...for that
Spirit-form; having to reincarnate within western type of society or a tribe
or people, as your mentioned.

Do not forget: that the people you mentioned also have those whom have
evolved to a higher level in evolution. Even those whom you have mentioned,
have higher levels as well as somewhat lower ones, within the framework of
evolution.

Just as it is the case here in our western societies. Sometimes when I look
around I wonder why...certain individuals are acting as they do!? It can not
always be blamed on the (Global) Overpopulation factor, I would say. Their
Spirit-form was/is just Destined to reincarnate due to whatever Consequence/
Circumstance it has to process within their Reincarnation cycle.

But, to add: we do have to keep in mind those Spirit-forms whom 'can not'
reincarnated here in the west as well as those from the west whom 'can not'
reincarnated visa versa. Than, there would be the Compatibility factor which
plays part; thus, than, all would be put in place where it should be through
Creational Processing/Laws.

Edward.

Redhalls

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following quote from this page may be useful to read too:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Death,_Afterlife_and_Rebirth#Structures_of_the_Spiritual_Realm

Talking about after death:

"When this process is concluded, the Personality is dissolved into pure Spiritenergy, and transformed by the Comprehensive Consciousness Block in to a totally new basic Personality / Consciousness which has no connection to the old one.

The basic personality is based on what the Spiritform needs to learn, which means that certain experiences are required to gain a certain knowledge. The gender of the new body is not selected in a conscious manner or by decision in the previous life, it is a natural process invoked by the whole of Spiritual evolution, and what kind of knowledge needs to be gained and which gender is most fit, male (positive) or female (negative)"

Edward

Post Number: 2488
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Quest....

I will post this one here, ok....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

As to what I know, from my own research and the FIGU Materials, and you
mentioning a - charm with a curse - which may make someone ill, or whatever,
can be explained by an individual with greater Mental(/Spirit) Powers, to
incorporate his/her Negative Mental State into say, a stone or crystal. But,
such individuals are very rare. Thus, it is not always - Mind over matter -
conducted by oneself, I would add. It is more, the - Mind over matter -
processing of THAT individual whom is Negatively 'effecting' the object.

Some of us know, here, that, a common procedure with stones, gems, etc, is to
Neutralize them before use, as a charm or whatever jewelry, to wear on one's
body. If this is not conducted, than, there would be the possibility, that an
individual wearing such 'uncleansed' stone or gem, will be affected by its
Negative 'contents', so to speak.

So, you can notice the similarities of the above mentioned with each other.

Thus, we can notice that Negative Forces can be incorporated Naturally as
well as Artificially.

The rest of your questions you will come across, as you read this board or
other FIGU/Meier Materials.

Pleasant Seeking/Studying....

Edward.

Orphelia

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although I haven't tried it now, as it's been ages, I remember things I used to do with my mind, when I was younger.

I'll give an example of this:
When I was a teenager I used to stay in my room a lot and for some unknown reason the house across the road took a lot of my attention.

To this day I don't know why it did, but I used to stare at it for long periods of time. And the way my bedroom was set out, I'd sit on my bed and look into my mirror while I also looked at this house. So it was mirror then house, mirror then house. Until my mind so clear that each time I'd look at this house, I'd move the curtains with my mind.

It was fun at the time, being the kid that I was and making those curtains in that house move. I look back now as an adult and wonder if what I did was mirror meditation, while thinking that I can make those curtains move with my mind.

Meanwhile, while this was all happening for me, I used to hear a name, or someone saying a name. I'm not sure how to interpret this name, as there isn't a way to say it or spell it. It's just in my head. With this, I was a little confused, but nevertheless that name still resides inside my Lil head. *laughs*

I haven't attempted Mirror meditation since that time, which would have been over 25 years ago now. As finding the peace and quiet does not work in my favor. *giggles*

Anyways, has anyone ever tried mirror Meditation?
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 136
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a number of ways to look at a mirror, and just like other forms of meditation, some ways involve creating a fantasy and trying to imagine it into realty, while others use mirrors to remind oneself of what actually is.
Life

Orphelia

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

Yes, that's very true. Everyone has reasons why they do these things. I never really thought about it, I just did it. *shrugs*

Back then I also never questioned why it happened, until at a later time, when I questioned my own abilities. Yikes!

Orphie - *inserts heart emote here*
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 137
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orphelia, I spontaneously started meditating with mirrors (among other things) after my first near death experience. Did you go through anything similar?
Life

Orphelia

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Michaelfert,

As far as I am aware nothing like Near death experiences for me. But I have heard many people have done it..

Let me explain this a little better so that you may understand it. Back when I was around 16 I used to cry a lot, and although I never knew why, I suffered depression.

My parents didn't realize it at the time, because I didn't show it front of them, I was good at hiding it. And now that I think about it, it felt stupid, because I could have told someone and maybe got some help. But I dealt with it, my own way.

So when everyone was out, I'd sit in my room, and just stare and stare at the mirror to a point where I'd actually see visions of {I guess you'd call them spiritual, or maybe it was my own spirit] It looked more masculine wearing white clothes and white hair and bearded. I could also see it talk, or move it's mouth, but never really cared enough to listen to it's messages.

This would go on for probably about an hour, I wouldn't move at all, just look into the mirror. But in the meantime, I was thinking about the house across the street. So after say about an hour, I'd look at this house, which is also the same time, I'd move those curtains with my mind.

It looked strange, because no-one lived there, so there's no way anyone from the inside could have done them. And coincidentally enough, they'd only move after I'd do my mirror meditation. So I'd look at them, up they'd rise, look away, down they go.

I didn't at the time question anything that happened, because I thought that this was normal and everyone may have had the same situation. It's only just recently that I've opened up this case to myself and now looking back and asking these questions.

For the record, I went through depression back then, because I hated School so much. Another stupid reason to be depressed about.. Haha.

Sorry, this is taking ages, I hope this isn't so boring. Yikes...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 142
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most people who study the Meier material might minimize psychic abilities because all too often such abilities are a function of an unbalanced or unclear or unreasonable mind perceiving fantastical imaginings rather than objectively verifiable reality. Of course, sometimes these occurrences are also real. When we are the sole observer, how can we be certain when some occurrence is real versus imaginary?
Life

Orphelia

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Michael [can I call you that][Can I also ask you, do people call you Mikey?]

That's very true in what you say. I think that we all have our own journey to continue, and it's up to each of us as to whether or not we chose to believe, whether it be reality or not. To each their own. *nods nods*

You'll have to excuse my stupid grammar, as I'd been out with friends last night, and so need my coffee to wake up.. *laughs*

Markcampbell

Post Number: 781
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Orphelia ;

Your posts make me smile alot . Welcome to the forum .

Knd Thanks , Mark

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 144
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orphelia, my name is Michael. I don't usually respond to cutesy or diminutive derivations of my name. Although I toyed with using other names awhile back, I like my name as it is. It is easy to pronounce, and it's been with me awhile so I've gotten used to it. Thanks for the consideration, though.
Life

Orphelia

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

Ohh coolio, I'm glad I do make you smile. As laughter is the best medicine, right? You can never smile/laugh enough. *giggles* Thank you also for the lovely warm welcome. *throws confetti*

Micheal,
Not a problem at all, I respect that decision and shall in the future call you that. *nods*

Have an enjoyable day.

Orphelia. *hugs*

Rintintin

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This man has not eaten or drunk water for over 70 years!!!

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzNAZE2gaBY&playnext=1&list=PLBE0966B9FAC8ED0E&feature=results_main

This really is freedom and independence!!!
I would like to be like him...

Jacob

Post Number: 926
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rintintin,

That is for sure a complete hoax if someone claims not to have eaten or drank water/fluids for 70 years, as Ptaah has already mentioned in the contact notes, every material lifeform requires food and water, no exceptions.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Orphelia

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rintintin,

Wow, that's pretty amazing, uh? Lucky him to be able to feed off the energy of the Universe like that. I too wish I can do that. *nods* Bravo to him!

Here's a funny about me. I need water next to me always. I love drinking my water.
Water and me go hand in hand, like we're best friends. LOL>

Ramirez

Post Number: 738
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you watch the video one thing becomes immediately obvious is that it's a publicity stunt for .... gasp, money.

Get some guy sitting somewhere, claim all manner of mysterious things about his dietary achievements, erect barricades then charge visitors money to view the "exhibit" who seems to sit or move about a bit but little else of any use to anyone which also seems quite boring unlike our Mr Meier who admittedly might also sit and move about a bit however he has at least by now produced around 27,000 pages of some of the most interesting and revealing information ever which is quite an achievement compared to someone whose function is apparently to act as a gawk at for money cash cow.

Our guru has eaten nothing for longer than yours kermit for which we charge only a dollar a peek .... but no touching.
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 632
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember reading that one of the P said nutrition is a universal law, that all things need nutrition. I do not recall them saying specifically that food and water are absolutely necessary in every case, though that seems logical, and I may have missed something. Any CR references, Jacob?

Prahlad Jani is presumably getting nutrition from the gel that is produced in his throat. If he doesn't eat then it must be what nourishes him and functions as his food and water.

The Buddha Boy was seen and filmed actually taking some evening milk on a few occasions.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Jacob

Post Number: 927
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 539 of May 1st 2012
Ptaah explicitly explains this "Der völlige Verzicht auf Essen und Trinken ist für jeden Menschen absolut tödlich."

Roughly translated it means that the complete denial of eating and drinking is for every human absolutely lethal.

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2012/nr-68/lichtnahrung?page=0,2

There is also mention about drinking too much water, but I cant find that CR right now.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page