Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 25, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through September 25, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 606
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti/Suv: “Diameter values would be the above values multiplied by 2.”

Aye, there’s the rub. It is egg shape and not spherical so the radius value is not constant. My suspicion is that phi will have to finally be involved to help us calculate the shape such as with the Golden Egg or the Phi Egg. We just don’t know. See the short article below:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24359218/Schaubergers-Cosmic-Egg

Viktor Schauberger, the Austrian inventor and ET contactee, demonstrated that phi ratio is the key to implosive power as a source of energy.

Ferbon

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti, the number " in it's full" as you call it, was 14x10 to the power of 63 measured from the center line of the universe and multiplied by 2 for the half of space and by 4 for all of space. This number was, to my best knowledge, for the reference point only, taken from the "thickest" part of universe to it's center line. Thus, the number already included thickness of the central core along with all the other layers. In addition your calculations can not be accepted as adequate as light in space do not travel in streight lines. One more thing noted: first expansion period involved - as stated in contact 143- the beginning of 47 trillion years - not as you assumed 47.6 trillion just because it equals to the 7.5 half life. Just with this "minor" assumption, any of your further numbers might be off by light travelling at it's full speed for 600 billion years!!!! Original expansion may, in fact, have nothing to do with material universe further undermining your statement. Mathematics is an excellent and powerful tool that will undoubtedly make a breakthrough in our understanding of the cosmos as well as forces on which everything is based on. Please choose what you publish with this tool wisely, not to confuse people.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 636
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Now:

quote:

..was 14x10 to the power of 63 measured from the center line of the universe and multiplied by 2 for the half of space and by 4 for all of space. This number was, to my best knowledge, for the reference point only, taken from the "thickest" part of universe to it's center line.

You are wrong with your assumption. I will stand corrected with the multiplying factors when you provide a reference.

quote:

In addition your calculations can not be accepted as adequate as light in space do not travel in stright lines.

An example: from earth to sun light takes approximately 499 light second. It doesn't matter if a spaceship travel this distance at light speed (non-hyperspace) or light travels this distance - both travel in a curved space. But we still say that the distance is about 499 light seconds. The contact notes and bulletins gives distance in light year only and it is common sense to assume that this "light year" is the same as we, earth people use, and which is subjected to the limitation of the curvature of space. Thus, the calculation given by BEAM and the Plejaren also serve to give us an approximation using an unit "we" understand and the same unit which "our" scientists use when they assume (of course wrongly) that the observable Universe (apparently the material belt) have a radius of 46 billion light years.

Another thing: I never claimed my calculation to be exact or adequate. It is based on the information from contact notes and bulletins which in turn use the words "average" and "approximately" quite often. However these figures are anything beyond that the earth scientists have.
Please define your benchmark of an "adequate" calculation.

quote:

One more thing noted: first expansion period involved - as stated in contact 143- the beginning of 47 trillion years - not as you assumed 47.6 trillion just because it equals to the 7.5 half life.

You may have noted contact 143 (dated 1981) which mentions:
Semjase/ 31. This power guarantees that with the start of approximately 47 trillion years of expansion, the expansion speed starts to decrease from 147 times the speed of light and slowly drops until the expansion comes to a halt after 155,520 trillion years and, thus, begins the fall-back, the contraction.

But however, I took the liberty of taking the more precise value of 47.608163265306 x 10 ^ 12 years from Guido Moosbrugger's (a CG49 member) article "Die Expansion unseres Universums" dated 2002. This value exactly amounts to 7.5 half-lives.

If the speed of light was 147 times the current speed after the non-plus ultra expansion, after 7 half lives it should have reached approximately 344293.5 km/s. Given that current speed of light is 299792.5 km/s we can deduce the age of the universe to be around 45.7+ trillon years. But in this case however, I used/approximated to 46 trillon years since FIGU Bulleting 5 and 9 and contact 435 also mention - "approximately 46 trillion years", and nowhere else in English language FIGU literature I could find 45.7 trillion years, even though I'm personally inclined to the notion that the calculation of 45.7 trillion years is more accurate, which I first came across in a document prepared by another member of this forum.

quote:

Original expansion may, in fact, have nothing to do with material universe further undermining your statement.

First of all, the calculations provided by me are not just for the material belt, but for the entire DERN universe and its 7 belts, and this was made clear in my post. Secondly, in response to a question, I got the answer from Billy that all the belts together expand and not just the material belt.

Ferbon, please do some research before you accuse someone of "confusing" other people, otherwise it will be you, who will confuse other people.
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Smukhuti

Post Number: 637
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

Yes, agree with you. I think the Plejaren explain many things in terms of reference which can be understood by us. Thats why the usage of the term - average radius.

Viktor Schauberger was an ET contactee? Like he had personal contacts?
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 607
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

In Contact 38, Schauberger is listed as an ET contactee. Whether he was an "impulse" contactee to further the field of science or if there was more to it, it does not say. If anyone else is privy to any additional information about that, I would be interested too.

Ferbon

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti, again,please check my exact calculations for the age of the universe as they were reflected on scientific analysis and posted on this forum recently. Religion is based on belief and fools who try to interpret things they do not understand. But not maths! That's why i asked you not to assume but to use it wisely and not to build on numbers neither you nor Guido can prove to be correct.

Jacob

Post Number: 907
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Omefalon Murado:
Kanon 32
Vers 2220: "Niemand kann das Universum kennen, ohne es bereist zu haben."

Rough translation:
"No one can know the universe without traveling through it."
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Abdiel

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't care the how old the universe nor how big it is...

Those are useless data for me, because I can't travel through the it.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 638
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

I did not find your calculation: only this post and this, without calculation on the age of the Universe (and also on the size of the Universe) - only some numbers.

My numbers however are based on information provided by FIGU members and BEAM in contact notes and has no relation to belief or religion. And nowhere I claimed them to be "exact".

Can you provide your calculation giving reference and also address the points I made in my above post in reply to your allegation of confusing other members? Especially I'm waiting for the reference on multiplication factor of 4 over 14 x 10^63 for calculating "all of space".

Another thing: I do not know for sure if your calculation for the time elapsed since big bang (exactly, as you claimed - 46,075,203,547,875.7888 years) is more close to the true number, but it is surely not exactly matching with the information provided by BEAM:
"And the material belt (where we and the planets and suns etc. are in) totally renews every 49 milliard (billion) years. At the moment our actual phase is lasting since 17 milliard (billion) years."
All the seven belts were created after the non-plus ultra expansion, including the material belt. If your calculation of the age of Universe is deemed "exact", then we are in the 940.310276487 cycle of renewal of material belt which is 15.203547876 billon years since last renewal and not 17. Your declared spread of 66,373.47183 years due to unavailability of 9 more decimal places of speed of light nowhere goes near the approximately 1.8 billion years of difference between your "exact" calculation and the possible approximations based on FIGU data.

Ferbon

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,
I am glad to be able to answer your questions. The reference you requested is in the 119th contact.
FIGU are knowledge promoter and certainly won't simply do the homework for you, or anybody else. I support that concept. My data are correct and based on material you've just quoted. Your job is, to stop quoting and repeating after people, ...and start studying!!! until you know and can verify what I am talking about.

To anybody else who may read this - as it was said , the prophet comes to bring the knowledge and wisdom, which people then take hundreds or thousands of years to "digest", thus words are formed in anecdotes, codes, hints, directions etc. to shed the light in times of doubt or darkness; to bring hope and point out what's out there to reach and strive for. We evolve through knowledge and without knowledge we can't evolve. There, I said it. : ) Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 620
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"No one can know the universe without traveling through it." (Thank you, Jacob.)

This, of course, follows pure reason. We cannot really know a city or country without going through it and we cannot know a planet without going there and exploring it. The same must obviously go for a universe.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Jacob

Post Number: 908
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand the eagerness to understand the size of the Universe, its age, etc. however one should think and realize the following:

The probability borders to certainty that no one alive on this forum will travel in space or even in the universe, so all these calculations, correct or not, are nothing more then mathematical figures which can not experienced, at least not in this lifetime.
It's fun to know, and gives a bit of an impression of the universe, but nothing more then that.

Knowledge which cant be experienced and lived through, stays book knowledge.

So your 'job' Ferbon is to focus on spiritual information which you can study in the here-and-now, which can be experienced, lived through and becomes wisdom, so you become a better person.

Work on your 'personal universe'.

This goes for everybody, not just you, but for me and all others as well.

(Message edited by jacob on June 18, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Ferbon

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I hoped we could get you more excited than that- brother. How about these: our material universe has already expanded in 99% of it's predicted expansion size; just to note that light speed is not constant earthly scientists would have to measure it's speed about million times more accurate than now, expansion unfolds in three and a half magnitudes each of proportional size; at the half point, the universe will not "stop" but smoothly go to contraction through the predetermined minimal speed, the name Absolutum is presently used in mathematics, time travel is extremely dangerous as speed error of 1km/s would land you some 40 million years from the time you intended to go to.

Jacob

Post Number: 909
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who is we?

Your missing the point, its a nice mental exercise, but nothing more then that, how does this knowledge affect your, my and everybody's life ? Does it make you a better person living in the right way according to the natural creative laws and recommendations?

I am not saying this is unimportant, I am saying this type of book knowledge should not have the highest priority in ones life, the Geisteslehre which is directly applicable to ones personality and psyche and spirit is much more important because that actually helps consciousness-related and spiritual evolution.
What you tell me is already known to me for nearly a quarter of a century, its interesting to know that time travel will take at least 400 years to become a reality.

Also the whole 'brother' or 'sister' thing is to me something that sounds a bit 'new age' and I have no connection with that whatsoever.

As a last thing, when it comes to talking about prophets speaking about knowledge, knowledge is the 5th step in 7 steps towards wisdom, a person who has knowledge is already evolving.
A prophet or truth-bringer can only bring truth, but it wont be anything more then just book knowledge until a person really thinks about this knowledge and applies it in real life, in which it becomes wisdom after experiencing and living it.
Salome,
Jacob

Ferbon

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I am a bit confused and would like to note, we were not discussing what is more important than what,but were elaborating on specific matters. Good for you,if you already know secrets of this subject, but putting it in such way is neither modest nor helping. The topic was placed here by Scott, I think, so that it is more relevant to talk in depths about the subject of interest. I do take your statements seriously and with great honor, however also with doubts that you had means to really check how much time and effort had been but into the research. Also, it is necessary to say,that balance is of great importance in everything we do, and, as you said it wisely, it is best to devote once's efforts to benefit all, or at least the group of people. My logic also dictates, that what is classified as book knowledge for some, is an actual experience, form of self-realization and part of someone's life devoted to others. What would Einstein said to your post, I wander?. You've been thought this "book knowledge", others have to live through it, thus please honor me with your patience. I do have some additional questions if you or anyone else would have any information regarding this:
1.what is the smallest possible measurable distance? below Planck length of course.
2.is there any speed constant/level in between highest Creational energy and the big bang speed of light?
3.why is the age of the universe(311.04....) referred to as a day and then creation's age established at 25920..., minute at 216...and second at 3.6 respectively? why such scale, and what would the meaning of one second equals 3.6... be?
thank you ! Salome.

Redhalls

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Knowledge that can't become wisdom is useless to yourself (apart from fun, etc).

7 levels for knowledge to become wisdom. Experience is sixth or seventh step, you can't get experience in this type of knowledge you're seeking so you won't get wisdom. So it's useless to yourself apart from fun, interest, etc.

So seek knowledge that can be transformed in wisdom. This what I think Jacob wants us to do because that's the most beneficial thing for us.

I think he says something very important that's all I want to say :-)

Lemontree

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question: I understood that Creation is basically a group of spirits... when we complete our so to speak cycle we merge with Creation, hence in the end there will be trillions of individual spirits that merge with Creation and form a ONE.

So what do they do? Does Billy shed some light about what Creation does?

Also about what Jacob said I know post is a bit old now but what he said is serious. He's basically saying all we learn should be spiritual information! I like computers and technology so I shouldn't anymore read articles about that and learn - should I dig my head in spiritual matters forever? Isn't that an unbalance?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I understood that Creation is basically a group of spirits... when we complete our so to speak cycle we merge with Creation, hence in the end there will be trillions of individual spirits that merge with Creation and form a ONE. So what do they do? Does Billy shed some light about what Creation does?"
- Lemontree

Creation is more fundamental than being a group of spirits that have merged to become ONE spirit.

How shall a blind man explain creation in summation, in just a few words? Is it long and thin, short and fat? Does it feel with the loving touch of an elephant's trunk? Does it breathe in time with life's best questions? Is Creation is timelessly eternal, ever beginning and ending? Who can say? Creation is the living process of creating life, and as such it changes definitions from time to time.
Life

Scott

Post Number: 2314
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could Creation be described as an idea?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 164
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In order to have an idea, a concept, one must have a perspective.

As I see it, Creation has an intention. Initially there is undifferentiated information, which differentiates, and then organizes itself as it unravels, as a given universe expands and develops in accord with its interpretation of the intention of Creation. Perspective is one stage of this development, relative to us a very early stage.

As far as the progression of universes as Creation itself interprets the joy of life, it's turtles all the way down.

Of course I have as much a chance of guessing the nature of Creation as the next perspective, so I could very well be wrong, but there's my best conjecture. I'm interested in any other ways of seeing this.
Life

Thomas

Post Number: 85
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Creation evolved from idea but is much more now :-)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 309
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

according to Billy, we can not understand Creation.

Jun

Lemontree

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Is Creation is timelessly eternal, ever beginning and ending"

As far as I know it does has a beginning since it was created by a ur creation.

My problem is I can't grasp what there's to do when was is creation. Sorry not trying to be rude it's the way I feel. I mean then it becomes ur creation and all the way up and it's always spiritual energy (although more evolved they say each time) - I feel there's so little it can do obviously I have no clue whatsover though.

Doesn't Meier shed some light on what it does?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page