Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 15, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through October 15, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 764
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnny ;

I read your post the other day , and thought it over . I have only to say that many factors will present themselves , such as 1)probability of success factors , 2)obvious prevention from harm factors , and the 3)depressive discouragement factors . They are all different and have many sub-types . My first tier of self editing would be to go do whatever it is in question , come back with some impressions from the experience and then take it from there , whether or not to proceed . #3)is not worth considering , but happens anyway with many people who haven't learned to mit this reaction altogether . Depressive thoughts are unwarranted to a living , breathig , capable human who was born to achieve and experience . The short version of my message is my wn old personal axiom which thought when I was just a child " Just Go " .

Cheers , Mark

Fredy

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
I appreciate if someone can help me with this question:
Its possible two thoughts at the same exact time?
Best to all
Fredy
Fredy Martinez

Edward

Post Number: 2533
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fredy....

You mean, 'two thoughts' by the ONE person, or TWO different individuals?

I take it, you mean the second, one?

It can. By means of Telepathy or just plain old - Concourse of circumstances -.

Thus, Consciously or Unconsciously.

I think we all have experienced...one of the two or, even both!

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 170
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Fredy,

Thoughts can be seen in terms of waves, and the consciousness can be seen in terms of the surface of the sea.
Similarly, awareness can be seen as looking at a point of focus (specific or broad) on that sea.

When two waves meet (each of unique wavelengths, vectors, etc.) they combine, forming a single wave for the moment that they are combined.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 761
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fredy,

Depends on your definition of thoughts.

If you mean silently saying words then simultaneously it's not possible to say two different sets of words at the same time.

If you mean constructing a mental image again no, it's only possible to construct one image at a time though it's possible to construct a rapid succession of images like frames on a film.

If you mean a combination of words and images then again no, only one at a time though a rapid series is possible.

With some cases of schizophrenia and multiple personality disorders that's what occurs, a rapid switching of broadcast - creation of thoughts which on the surface appears to be different personalities but is really a single personality swinging between multiple sections - sub personalities who take turns in the drivers seat.

Thats' a good description Michaelhelfert :-)

Though as Edward pointed out in the case of telepathy yes it's simultaneously possible for the sender and receiver to both receive the same content (the sender is aware because they are the originator) however dependent on the attention of the receiver who must be in a relatively receptive and attentive state to successfully receive such a broadcast.

If a person is under stress or distracted it's sometimes not possible irrespective of the senders efforts to get through.
Cheers.

Fredy

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys so much for your response, very useful, however, for study purposes, would you mind to provide me with the citations where this information can be identified or deducted from the contact notes or any document or statement produced by Billy or directly from the Plejaren
Fredy Martinez

Fredy

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I say thoughts, I mean the consciousness activity referring to one individual. 'one consciousness two thoughts at the same exact time'. The definition of thoughts is the one provided by Billy. (taking on account that there is subconsciousness, unconsciousness, and pshyche...etc)
Fredy Martinez

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 434
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2012 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fredy,

There are always, in my opinion, more than one thought at any given second. We can consider actual thinking and brain activity (both are thoughts; correct?). The 'concentration meditation' comes recommended partly due to this very difference in what we experience as conscious human beings.

So I would say that yes, there are always more than one thought occurring at the same time.

Eddie
[7:-)

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 171
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fredy, what I explained was a simplification of an analogous model of consciousness I came up with 3+ decades ago. Subsequent reading through the Meier material verified to my own satisfaction the validity of this model, and since it represents an easy way to consider consciousness, I still use it. However I haven't kept track of where Herr Meier explains the wave nature of thoughts, perhaps it was in one of the Special Bulletins.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 762
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fredy,

Keeping an encyclopedic index library of citations to everything which has come into my mind from some source or another is not on the current possibility list though you could test out the series of mental gymnastics as listed below yourself.

1. First define what a thought is.
2. Try yourself to have (construct) two of them with let's say opposingly different content simultaneously.
3. Try to receive - decode - understand the two different thoughts simultaneously.

Tell me how it works out for you.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 489
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fredy, I think it's called multi-tasking :-)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fredy,
When I say thoughts, I mean the consciousness activity referring to one individual. 'One consciousness two thoughts at the same exact time'. The definition of thoughts is the one provided by Billy. (taking on account that there is sub consciousness, unconsciousness, and psyche...etc)

I gather that what you are referring to is something called “Deva vu”, when the material conscious has this “feeling” of experiencing a simultaneous “event” that the Subconscious has already acknowledged before it actually occurs? If so, then such events are common and indicate there is some cooperation occurring between your Conscious and Subconscious, which is a good sign. It usually happens in a deep dream that one does not become aware of during the dreaming state but recognizes it when it actually happens in the waking reality that our material conscious become dominate.

That is why it is so important to meditate with a clear sight as to discipline the waking mind to become more aware of its other senses that includes the 6th and 7th (primary telepathy), because when one masters this in the waking state, you will be presented with utilizing this higher senses with others in the dreaming state.

As Semjase says, “learn from your dreams”, is so very true.

Corey

Post Number: 296
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

the 6th sense is feelings that originate from thoughts, (Gefühle, die aus den Gedanken entstehen)
and the 7th sense is perceiving in a fine spiritual wise (with the Psyche resp. fine spiritual wise from the spirit realm = received from the consciousness/ Empfinden mit der Psyche resp. Empfinden aus dem Geistbereich = Empfangen mit dem Bewusstsein) explanation from OM canon 32:117. The 6th and 7th senses are best developed from concentration exercises and concentration meditation.

Salome

Corey

https://figu.org/dict/node/6608
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Fredy

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question involve a fundamental issue, about thoughts. Is our thinking lineal: T1 then T2 then T3? or T1 and T2 and T3 can happen at the same time. The senses are receptors or information, and sure, we can capture information from sigh, hear, and from the 6 and 7th sense at the same time and processing this information may happen simultaneously in our conscioussness. The relation process/product:thinking/thoughs plays a role in this matter. The process of thinking involve simultaneous processes, but is the product of it, the thoughts, taking place at the same time. Like 3 thoughts at the same time, in the same exact moment? or perhaps thoughts by being ocillation/waves they are not influenced by the TIME factor. If not then, 5 thoughts triggered at the same time are possible even if they oppose each other in value. I guess, so, its like the universe, all taking place at once. but, have Billy provided any clarification about this?
Fredy Martinez

Hawaiian

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

The 6th sense is also "intuition" which can be mastered by what remote viewers recommend one to do whenever they enter some doorway, in order to “sense” any former presence or energy “residue”. Which Billy says is Fluidual energy. There is also a method of “traveling with one’s ether body” to places outside of the physical body very similar to (O.B. E.) Out-Body-Experiences.

The 7th sense (which there are two types), I concentrate on the primary telepathy since only Billy has the ability to access the 7th sense of spiritual telepathy in symbolic form, but that does not conclude that one is not capable of doing so.

Both of these higher senses can be developed by what you say accordingly to the OM, however both can also be practiced and developed by utilizing your attributes in the dreaming states. It is here where your other sense that includes the 5 basic senses can be utilized for verification purposes if only the material conscious is mature and disciplined enough in order to become the maestro of the symphony at hand, to use an analogy of sorts.

As one becomes more aware of their attributes they will eventually meet up with characters that will not speak, but communicate with thoughts only, thus primary telepathy will be utilized. I have encountered several females occasionally in dreams who do not speak but use primary telepathy and do respond emotionally as well.

I do not read, write or speak the German language, especially those materials written by Billy and have to learn creational matters by direct experiences that appear to run parallel to what he speaks about. Sometimes even the written or spoken words are not enough to fully appreciate direct experiences. For the benefit of both English speaking only and bilingual German/English speakers, maybe the later should instead of just quoting some passages from the OM (sounds similar to religious methods?), try to describe in English what these quotes from Billy says to correct or steer any “discrepancies”?

I only report my observations and do not make any attempt to "create" illusions or misdirect anyone for any reason and probably is the reason why I mastered this ability even as an infant which others may deemed impossible, just like some say about meditating in dreams.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 176
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thoughts, awareness, and consciousness are each specific concepts, different from one another. While I don't remember where Herr Meier talks about thoughts, here is a model that approximates how I see it:

Thoughts are a form of finer energetic stuff than what we generally consider energy, such as heat and motion, and follow their own relational laws. Thoughts are built from even 'finer' stuff in turn, what we can conceptualize as intentions. Thoughts accumulate in a tuned thoughtfield whose delineation is not necessarily distinct. By our awareness, we attract thoughts into this thoughtfield, in same way a magnet attracts ferrous material. Many thoughts bounce around simultaneously in this thoughtfield, and we become aware of them with our antennae - the brain, brain stem, spinal cord, and even the general nervous system that runs throughout our bodies, each physical system of varying sensitivity to its own vibrations. Thoughts are energetic in nature.

Awareness itself is a personal practice, something we do, which can be seen as a process of mirroring what we perceive. How many thoughts we can simultaneously maintain an awareness of is a function of our own practice of awareness, and the breadth and depth of that awareness. There is no contest over whose awareness is best. What awareness we can discern only matters to our selves.

In our practice and patterning of awareness we build up many standing waves of thoughts that can last for lifetimes, and we glibly point these waves out as egos. When looked at as a whole, the standing waves of thoughts, the egos, comprise our consciousness. This is the same consciousness which we lose at the end of our respective lives. It dissipates, leaving a simpler, more fundamental sense of self to reevaluate its awareness and subsequently build a new set of egos, to model a new consciousness which will be used in the next life. Consciousness is not the self. Following this line of thinking, the next question might be what is the self, but for that I will leave you to query your own self, although Herr Meier does ruminate on this as well. Consciousness is a relatively slowly evolving conglomeration of thoughts and awareness.

Conceptually, all the universe is but intentions, mirrors, and agreements which have built upon one another to generate this wonder-filled existence: life.

I hope that helps.
Life

Acriasis

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been in my experiences that during the use my the sixth sense, that an overall feeling of knowing something is about to happen before it happens seems to come from within. There have been times in my life that I have dream t about something and then months even years later I am experiencing being in that place or doing that thing that was in my dream. I have also had an experience with astral projection where I was able to perceive looking at my self asleep, then would move out of my home and perceive being above my city, moving to other places in the world through thought projection. I am now learning more about this through the spiritual teachings, experiencing, and other information involving absolute truth, to one day develop these abilities to actually benefit myself and others from these experiences. I speak of this only through experience, for I have yet, more to be learned about 6th and 7th senses in my life at present. Thoughts are a powerful energy that can be used positively when used correctly in love and truth.

Corey

Post Number: 300
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

OM canon 32:117 (explanation found in 2011 edition) only lists the 7 senses. The information when I said "The 6th and 7th senses are best developed from concentration exercises and concentration meditation." comes from other books, which is why that sentence follows the OM 32:117 reference in parentheses instead of before it.

As for OM canon 32:117 excerpt I have already posted this in another section but will do so for you here. OM canon 32:117 and explanation:

32:117- Der Dumme, der Einfältige, der Narr, der Unwissende und der Schwachsinnige spricht von nur fünf Sinnen des Menschen, der Weise aber kennt die Wahrheit der sieben Sinne des Menschen; die sind da das Hören mit den Ohren, das Sehen mit den Augen, das Riechen mit der Nase, das Schmecken mit dem Gaumen, das Fühlen (Tasten) mit dem Körper, die Gefühle aus den Gedanken und das Empfinden mit der Psyche und mit dem Bewusstsein.

The dumb, the simple-minded, the fools, the unknowledgeable ones, and the weak sensed speak only of 5 sensens of humans, the wise ones know the truth of the seven sense of humans; they are the hearing with the ears, the seeing with the eyes, the smelling with the nose, the tasting with the palate, the feeling with the body, the feelings from the thoughts and the perceiving in a fine spiritual wise with the psyche and the consciousness.

explanation:
Die sieben Sinne sind:

1) Sehen
2) Hören
3) Schmecken
4) Fühlen/Tasten
5) Riechen
6) Gefühle, die aus den Gedanken entstehen
7) Empfinden mit der Psyche resp. Empfinden aus dem Geistbereich = Empfangen mit dem Bewusstsein

the seven senses are:
1) seeing
2) hearing
3) tasting
4) feeling (with the body)
5) smelling
6) feelings that originate from thoughts
7) perceiving in a fine spiritual wise with the psyche resp fine spiritual perception from the spirit realm = received with the consciousness
------------------------------------------------

I personally take it that the 6th sense is just what the list says feelings that originate from thoughts (fear, hate, love, loss etc) as well as intuition. More on fine spiritual perceiving of the 7th sense (Empfinden/Empfindung), the Goblet of Truth passages 25:141 & 25:142:

25:141- "Truly there are many things you do not know, because your abilities and senses are restricted, so you also do not know and do not understand that not only with space and time are there many things connected, which you have to learn through your consciousness, but also with regard to your spirit, i.e. the spirit-form, which as a minute part of Creation animates the human consciousness, the mental-block, and the consciousness-block as well as the body and cannot be perceived with the material senses, the eyes, the ears or through the sense of touch, not through the feelings, not through the smelling or tasting, but solely and exclusively through the fine-spiritual perceiving, which stems out of the spirit realm itself and comes via the subconsciousness into the material realm of the psyche and the consciousness."

25:142- "It is a fact however that not everything that rises above space and time can be perceived through your human, material senses, because all things beyond the space and time and beyond the time are integrated fine-fluidal levels and forms, which in turn can only be perceived through factors, which are laid out for this, such as the spiritual Gemüt, which is capable of fine-spiritual perception; you humankind of Earth, however, have not yet found any logical intellectual evidence for this, because your religious, ideological or philosophical belief you are captured in irrational teachings that lie far from the truth of the true spiritual life, whose fundamental existence lies in the Creation, in it's love as well as in it's laws and recommendations; and all this lies beyond the earthly or material scaling of space and time, which, however, needs a further way of fathoming the truth for this to be recognized and understood."

the German passages of 25:141 uses the German word "Empfinden" for fine-spiritual perceiving, and 25:142 uses the German word "Empfindung" for fine-spiritual perception, which are the 7th sense.

For those that want to know more on the six and seventh senses:

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/translations/english/australia/sixth-and-seventh-sense.pd

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 572
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Er, regarding the women you meet in your dreams, I think you're…dreaming.

Skyrim

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis, are you also able to see peoples aura?

phil

Patm

Post Number: 171
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Excellent post!

one correction to your link to the article on the 6th & 7th senses:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/translations/english/australia/sixth-and-seventh-sense.pdf

Salome
PatM

Edward

Post Number: 2539
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fredy....

I see what you mean, now....

Well, that is WHY you have a - Intuitive THINKING Material Consciousness(/
Brain) -.

Of course, you can generate say, 5 or more results/out-comes, for whatever
situation you are in, and need a quick solution. So, it would just depend, on
HOW QUICK...you generate the solutions, before they are put into action.

Thus, they may not all be generated at the same time, but...through your
Thinking pattern, it is indeed dependent of.

See it this way: you can have twins within one egg or twins for each, another
separate egg, so, the time they are generated can be at the same time or lack
some fraction of seconds, etc. As would be the case with Twin Universes/
Creations being created at the same time.

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 177
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: the senses

Thanks Corey for that. As I consider how what Herr Meier said applies to my own self, I get the sense that there is more. I apologize in advance if my speculations steps on anyone's sensibilities.

It seems to me that using this same organizational scheme there are but three senses. For example, here is what the three might be comprised of:

1. senses arising from the body
2. senses arising from the mind
3. intuitions arising from the spiritual nature of the self

Note that the distinctions between them can be abit fuzzy, and also that as we move from physical senses to spiritual intuitions their virtues become fuzzier. For example, the sense of imagination is one I have long thought overlaps in both the mental realm and the spiritual. A fuller listing of the senses might look like this:

1. senses arising from the body
--a. touch
--b. taste
--c. heat
--d. hearing
--e. sight
--f. electromagnetic fields
--g. balance
2. senses arising from the mind
--a. passage of time
--b. space
--c. direction
--d. age
--e. relative intelligence
--f. health
--g. fairness
--h. curiosity
--i. imagination
3. intuitions arising from the spirit
--a. proximity
--b. being watched
--c. vibrational accord
--d. connection with the body
--e. imagination
--f. life and being alive
--g. love

I sense that there are more sensations to add to this list that are on the tip of my mind, and haven't yet coalesced into a coherently communicable statement. Additionally, I think emotions can be classified in consonance with this same schemata as well. For example, senses arising from the
1. physical body,
2. mental body,
3. emotional body, and
4. spiritual body.
But organizing the emotional sensations into subcategories is not gonna be practicable since the emotions are both rather malleable and unique for a given situation. The best we could do with emotions is to offer generalizations, such as anger, sadness, happiness, peace, et cetera.

Might you wonder, am I confusing what comprises the senses for something else?
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page