Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 19, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through October 19, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Acriasis

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,
When I am in a state of absolute awareness of the energy found within all things, all life forms seem to have a glow to them. People around me when I am in this state, seem to have a kind of "whitish" "bluish" aura to them when they are happy and and a kind of "reddish, purple" glow to them when they are sad or angry. I also seem to be able to perceive when a person is truthful or seem to feel when someone has done something very bad for their energy about them has a "dark sense" so to speak. In trees, flowers plants of various sorts all seem to have a heat to them of a sort of bluish color when I am in a meditative state and have put my physical eyes out of focus, even the rocks seem to have this "glow" to them. I am still learning about these 'auras' found within all things, so it seems that it coincides with intuition and acceptance of the truth found within all life forms human and non-human. The more I am in alignment with the truth of Creation the more knowledge and ability comes forth from the spiritual within.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“What dreaming does is give us the fluidity to enter into other worlds by destroying our sense of knowing this world...Dreaming is a journey of unthinkable dimensions, a journey that, after making us perceive everything we can humanly perceive, makes the assemblage point jump outside the human domain and perceive the inconceivable.”
~ Carlos Castaneda ~
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Hawaiian

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, its your type of sarcasm and limited perception that restricts further discussion on this most important event that very few has ever experienced and the reason why I will not go further in explaining the interaction between ones material conscious along with its attributes and the characters they encounter. Given the level of control one has in the dreaming state will determine what reaction these characters have and they do respond accordingly.

One has to realize there are different levels of being while in the dream state while the vast majority are the basic level where they are at the mercy of the outcome of the dream. The second level is direct interaction, the third level is being an arbitrator amongst two or more opposing views, yes you heard it, and sometimes one is required to make a decision before the dream progresses further.
The 4th level which involves intuition, the sensing of thoughts which often brings some type of emotion reaction and finally the 5th level which concerns the exchanging of thought without speaking (primary telepathy). Until one has experienced these levels and practiced interchanging and getting responses, then it will be advantageous to hold off on your personal comments as they may not be valid interpretations based on a very limited prospective.

Acriasis, I understand where you are coming from and would recommend you not post your most intimate experience on this FIGU forum, because the majority do not have these particular experiences as you can judge by reading my posts and the reaction it produces, often negative in nature. Instead send your comments to my personal email and I will try to help you explain these experiences as we may have similar occurrences that others see as bewildering and delusional which may explain why they dont have the opportunity to experience it in the first place?

Creation often reveals itself in different ways outside of the known and established parameters and sometimes presents itself through experiences of those who have the appropriate attributes and potentials to investigate further for the truth as was done in their former personalities whose experience and knowledge are stored and accessed through the subconscious along with the level of evolution of their specific spirit form, which is also connection to other spirit forms. It is this accumulated energy that often permeates itself that one becomes aware of, in their own way of perception.
Because the 7th sense of spiritual perception requires utilization of millions of symbolic representation that is beyond the reach of Earthly humans, the next logical presentations will have to be incorporated in another form, that is through ones dreams and waking state as well.
Send me an email at : harryoyama@yahoo.com

Skyrim

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis, I'm not sure whats happening in your case but here is a question that was put to Billy about people seeing other peoples aura.

Dear Billy,

There are people that claim to be able to see the human aura. Do you know if this ability is something that can be developed through meditation and or other consciousness related practices, or is this ability something that has to do with the age of the spirit form of the person and cannot be developed until the spirit form has a achieved a certain level of evolution/age? If this ability can be developed, would you be able to share what type of training/study would be required?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

Billy - This is nonsense. Those people have too much imagination, or they are cheating.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10471.html#POST42756

phil

Michael_horn

Post Number: 574
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Yes, well I'm sure that Jung and others who dealt with all sorts of archetypes, dreams, etc., would have, or may have made some interesting comments regarding "interacting" in one's dreams. So, "this important event" certainly seems like a very subjective experienceas does your self-congratulatory assessment of your own "evolution".

As for Creation "revealing itself", heck, doesn't Billy advise that we look to see the Creation in all things and people, in the operation of nature, etc.? What can be revealed to us in the silent observation of nature, thoughts, certainly dreams, etc., requires no special, esoteric gymnastics. >

Acriasis

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk, Hawaiian, Skyrim,
Thank you to all who have helped me to clarify that which is imagination and that which is absolute truth. Perhaps what I am seeing/feeling is something more, from within, that needs further development and/or research so as to not send a wrong message to the people of this forum. My personal experiences are new and old, coming through at a rapid rate, from within, through learning of the truth, hidden from me until now at this time in my life. May that which is needing to be discovered in truth be found, in diligently searching for it, so as to distinguish fact from fiction. Perhaps then the nonsense will truly be gone and the absolute truth shall remain for all time.
-Saalome-

Hawaiian

Post Number: 106
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Your ignorance in avoiding answering whether or not you have the capacity to fulfill any of the dream levels I have described only indicates your arrogance and generalization in quoting Jungs field of study because your prospective is limited in scale and you have too much ego to admit it. So you attack it like some child does when they dont understand certain issues.
Why dont you answer this simple question and dont try to avoid it, because everyone on this forum would also want to know if you have the necessary discipline to not only meditate in the waking state, but also in your dreams? You probably cannot, for your comments will be very different if you understood or have the necessary experience as stated in the previous post.

I did not claim or imply that these types of observations are unique and special as you so indicated as self-congratulatory assessment thats your own self-judgment.
I personally dont care for comment deleted like yourself and wont waste more energy on someone who talks too much and dont think things out just because it requires much deeper effort on ones part. I only tolerate your presence because of your connections in assisting BEAM and the Plejarens, as a person, I couldnt care less.

Billy Meier is a human and also prone to mistakes and some of his comments are subjected to corrections as with the aura, there are people who can see it and to ridicule them is against creational laws.

Therefore Acriasis, do not be discouraged by others on this forum or in life who ridicule you for experiences that they themselves are not capable of. You can find out what some have said about my encounter with an Elementarwesen which was also witnessed by two bonifide Hawaiian Kahunas at the same time in my presence 15 years later.

The two primary reasons why I posted this message is my concern for those who trying to understand certain experiences that appear unexplainable and often have to deal with negative comments from others and secondly to obtain permission to use the Material Conscious/Spiritual Conscious-gemut flowchart in a book I am writing, all pertinent copyrights and obligations will be rendered to the appropriate legal parties in question.
}

(Message edited by scott on October 17, 2012)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 435
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

My friend, what you fail to realize is that Michael is attempting to draw your attention to what could very well be a fallacy in what you are presenting.

We should keep in mind that the open minded individual will search for information and eventually come across this forum. This forum is more of an information and resource forum where discussions about related topics can be discussed and fathomed.

By writing in an authoritative tone, we are implying that we are knowledgeable and correct; when in fact it is often not the case. If you fact-check your statements, you will see where you have made your errors. Not to mention that Acriasis will benefit from the correct knowledge and thereby stimulate furthering his personal evolution.

So simply fact-check and see where you need to make adjustments...this will be helpful to you as well in your evolution.

Certainly, we can all see the logic in this.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Skyrim

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Billy Meier is a human and also prone to mistakes and some of his comments are subjected to corrections as with the aura, there are people who can see it and to ridicule them is against creational laws."

Hawaiian, Billy Meier is also the prophet, and your not. I don't know what makes you think you know more about auras and spiritual matters then him. He should know.

"Michael,.....because your prospective is limited in scale and you have too much ego to admit it. So you attack it like some child does when they dont understand certain issues."

I disagree with all of that.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 180
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian, what has anyone here said or done to deserve to be the subject of such anger and animosity?

Michael
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 575
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> In my reading and studying of the spiritual teaching, I haven't yet encountered anything suggesting that the things that so fascinate you should be my focus. It's nice that you have subjective experiences but if you don't want any kind of questioning and/or critical comments, maybe you're on the wrong forum? By the way, do the "elementals" also favor the comma (,) over the apostrophe (') when writing in English? Or is this "reversal" an invention of your own, etc.?

Schantz

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

If anyone on this forum writes in an authoritative tone it's you. Also, when you posted false information about Obama's spiritual age and evolution level and I asked you to provide your source and you declined. See below...

"Obama exhibited the wisdom that Billy and the Plejaren attribute to his spiritual age and evolutive level. Obama outclasses Romney and is too far above Romney to even be touched by him."

So much for your fact-checking statements and advising other people on their evolution.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Earth humans.

@ Acriasis: I don't think human auras can be seen from human eyes. What you may be experiencing is perhaps a sight of radiation or energetic activities or even imaginative manifestations. You need to decide what it is.

@ Skyrim: While I agree Billy is the one and only true prophet with much information for the world, he is a human and does not have all the answers. Please do not 'godify' him. THAT would be cultic and in fact, against the teachings.

@ Hawaiian: Michael is simply acting as his name implies. ("Who is Like God") It is his nature and therefore should not really be taken offensively. Every Michael I have encountered acts the same way.

@ Michael: Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you feel yourself necessarily attacking people or just simply being you?

At the end of the day, one must decide for his or herself and make the choices for themselves and not make a decision based on what someone else influences them to 'believe'. As we (all?) know, belief is an assumption on fantasy and will come to a crashing catastrophe eventually.

This is why the true prophets were so insistent on people developing their own consciousness related efforts. They need to be strong-minded yet open-minded enough to be receptive enough to data and have the simple knowledge of right from wrong -- fatasy from reality -- etc to judge their perceptions. Have a mind of your own, but be responsible to use it correctly.

On a side note: What on earth is with the hostility on these forums? I've looked through several sections and I find people just flat out attacking each other over simple opinions. That's quite insecure. You preach and promote Salome but your words (actions) make me raise an eyebrow at your true motives. Suddenly, (you) have the idea that being enlightened with the truth makes you superior over others. I've seen far too many know-it-alls here. Do not forget who you are and who your fellow man is. You are all human. Don't become the thing you hate.

- S A L O M E -

Acriasis

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The situations of life have meaning to them if you are paying attention. When a conflict arises within yourself, the mind "plays tricks" on you into thinking of the best assumption to go along with what you read or hear. Your not sure what it is and are trying to find the logic in it. Then it dawns on you and you realize your part in this material life does have meaning. Then a change comes to your whole outlook on life, that causes you to see the world in a different "light", so to speak. As you begin to expand your consciousness through the gaining of true knowledge, and true wisdom, and come into the awareness of the true reality that surrounds all things, a transformation is present, and knowledge unknown before is discovered. This knowledge was truly with you all along, through the millions of past existences of times past of your spirit form in a physical form. Most people are unable to grasp it, because of the influences of the material world bring negativity and doubt, which in turn leaves true knowledge up to assumption and unreal thoughts. There is hope for those that are struggling out there, if only they will pause for a moment, and meditate on the knowledge that is gained, to seek the logic in it before the negative material/physical thought processes set in like egoism and pride.
Love unconditionally in acceptance of your material life and all things contained therein. It is this love that moves you to care for your fellow human being, and directs you down the proper path on the journey of life, to be able to live life to your fullest potential, becoming one with your life, spirit, and all that surrounds you within this present incarnation.
--Saalome--

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 436
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

I know what you are referring to and I know what you are attempting to do. Don't waste your time trying to play games with me. If you really want to know, do your due diligence. You really want to learn?...then have a discussion and present yourself in honesty.

Also, just because you have not done your due diligence and therefore are still ignorant of the knowledge...does not mean I am in error. It means that you don't know and have claimed that I don't know.

Here is a bit of wisdom I would like to share with you Schantz. It will help you with establishing healthy relationships with people. It will show you the way to a more evolved spirituality. It is a great cognition. It is an excerpt from your #90 post. Let me quote you.

[Quote] "It's now been about six months since my first post and I have now been drawn into the same negativity that I once shunned and was determined to avoid. I take full responsibly for my actions and mistakes and will have to learn how to avoid them in the future".

Follow your own cognition and advice and learn to recognize when someone is attempting to do good and benefit another person...even though they may be imperfect.

You have also confused expressing logic with speaking an untruth as if it is a creational fact.

Logic does not make one authoritative...it is simply that logic IS authoritative. Do you see the difference between the two?

Eddie
[7:-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 646
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Obama exhibited the wisdom that Billy and the Plejaren attribute to his spiritual age and evolutive level. Obama outclasses Romney and is too far above Romney to even be touched by him."

While so far I have not been successful in finding this or similar statement from FIGU texts, at least the second sentence is not far from truth and the truthfulness of the same can be logically derived.
Ptaah in contact 539 discussed about Romney:

Ptaah Mit kurzen Worten gesagt, ist dieser Mann einer, den man in keiner Weise als Gutmenschen bezeichnen kann, denn er ist ein unberechenbarer, gewissenloser und eiskalter Machtmensch und dazu ein berechnender Psychopath, der von Machtgier getrieben wird und dem jedes Mitgefühl für die Mitmenschen vllig fremd ist.

Billy Also ein knallharter Machtgieriger, der als Regierender alles Bse vom Stapel brechen lassen kann, wenn er ans Ruder kommen sollte.

i.e. as per the Plejaren calculation, Mitt Romney can be classified as a psychopath.

Read more here

In contrast Obama:
In August 2010 in a FIGU Special Bulletin in was written
"Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years. Regardless of whether Obama is conscious of it or not, he can still bring about all kinds of positive, progressive and evolutive things for the humanity of Earth and prevent a third world war inferno which is still a threatening possibility. But, whether his mission is crowned with success depends mainly on the kind of thinking and acting of the US-citizens as well as the entire population of Earth, because it depends on whether they are willing to make an effort to drive forward their own consciousness-evolution in order to really learn what needs to be learned with regard to being human in the real and true sense, so that everyone begins to live as a true human being among other human being"

On Barak Obama, Ptaah said in contact 504 that unfortunately the people of United States do not recognize that they have the best President in the history of United States who has done many good and valuable things.

Leider erkennt das Gros der US-amerikanischen Bevlkerung nicht die Tatsache, dass sie seit Bestehen der USA den bisher besten Prsidenten haben, der in seinem Amt schon viel Gutes und Wertvolles erreicht hat.

Now, these are Plejaren and and Billy's view, and going by that the statement is not too far from truth and its justifiable to say that Romney nowhere nearly belongs in the class of Obama.

I am no a fan of Obama, maybe because I do not understand what kind of constraints a President operate upon, but I have used my logic to determine that Obama is zillion times better than Romney. For my case, my conclusion matches more or less with what the Plejaren and Billy has to say about Obama. Other peoples can arrive into a different conclusion based on their understanding, but any number of statement from Billy or Plejaren cannot change their opinion, thats for sure.

Nowhere it is said that Obama reads contact notes.

As US election nears, such political discussion can increase, which is sad because they are like magnets for personal insults and flaming. No wonder the Plejaren do not discuss or Billy do not publish politically themed articles, but their statement on Romney was an exception - "An und für sich reden Ptaah und ich eigentlich schon lange nicht mehr über solche politisch angehauchte Dinge, doch ausnahmsweise führten wir darüber ein kurzes Gesprch, um den vielen Fragen Genüge zu tun."

Might be too much is at stake in the coming US election?
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Smukhuti

Post Number: 647
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis,

Refer this.

Joe

Billy, are you capable of seeing with the naked eye the colour of the aura that emanates from the human being?

Thats nonsense. However, the aura can be felt with ones finger tips if a person is sensitive enough. The aura is consciousness-based energy which varies in strength and range.

Can BEAM be wrong with this one? Maybe. But there are reasons why Billy's word should be given importance over your claims, for e.g. he provided evidence and eyewitness testimony supporting his otherwise incredible claims of contacts and consciousness abilities.
"Death and Rebirth is one of the most crucial parts of life, without one the other simply cannot exist!" - Isabella Poretsis

Michael_horn

Post Number: 577
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Please be specific as to what you are asking me. Note also that your response to Hawaiian is simply a matter ofbelief, which you're entitled to of course. And I would only like to point out a wise saying by one Jedaiah, "I've seen far too many know-it-alls here."

Skyrim

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"@ Skyrim: While I agree Billy is the one and only true prophet with much information for the world, he is a human and does not have all the answers. Please do not 'godify' him. THAT would be cultic and in fact, against the teachings."

Jedaiah, you missed the point just like Hawaiian did. While its true the prophet is only human and makes mistakes like we all do, they don't make (any?) mistakes when it comes to spiritual teachings because its knowledge. They been there, done that. Billy came with the spiritual knowledge of Nokedamian lineage, and (after having reached the AA level) he should know if its ever possible to see peoples aura. Thats why I feel that what Billy said in my number 36 post should be taken/seen as being the truth on that matter and not what Hawaiian is trying to push forward.

I'm not 'Godifying' Billy. Thats just your false perception/opinion of me.

phil

Corey

Post Number: 305
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Reading the recent postings under this heading and seeing how far it is getting off topic made me go to the archives. To be fair to both sides, Billy was asked recently by Lepuniv(answered August 27, 2011) why Billy answered earlier that people can't see aura's when there is information regarding the human aura in this forum's spiritual terminology section that says people can see them while in a meditative state:

"Posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 01:31 pm:

}Dear Billy,

There are people that claim to be able to see the human aura. Do you know if this ability is something that can be developed through meditation and or other consciousness related practices, or is this ability something that has to do with the age of the spirit form of the person and cannot be developed until the spirit form has a achieved a certain level of evolution/age? If this ability can be developed, would you be able to share what type of training/study would be required?

Thank you as always.

Salome
Scott

This is nonsense. Those people have too much imagination, or they are cheating.

statement 2:

Now this is what can be found in section Spiritual terminology

Phaethonsfire (Jacob)
Post Number: 354
Aura: = gr. "Breath", "light", also related with lat. "Air".
The aura is "fine-material" extremely fine and now and again for virtually all people an invisible substance, which arises from all living beings and objects, regarded as 'lifeless' by current human standards, in short, everything has an Aura.Sensitive people can perceive the aura as a kind of light or fog only when they are in a meditative state. The aura has normally an intense blue radiation, but it can have different colors in regards to the condition of the physical body, the state of the consciousness-forms, the psyche, etc, etc. The spiritform itself has also an aura.

Your answer (in blue) to Scott's question (in orange) is contradictory to what can be found within the definition of aura on this actual site (in purple). [I highlighted the portions of texts in contradiction.]

Question:

So, if people can't perceive the aura even through meditation, then why can we find the contrary written on a section of this site?

Thanks!
Salome

Lepuniv" and Billy's answer was the following:
"The problem here is that the word "aura" is used for two different emanations/radiations. In the first example the answer refers to the aura that is described by the esoterics (the aura that exists around the body to some extent [CF: dozens of cm] and which they cannot see), and the second answer relates to that aura that surrounds the body just a tiny distance (and which can be seen and/or felt by sensitive persons).

-So as you can see Billy later clarified this issue stating that was the esoterics claim is false and what can be seen and or felt by sensitive persons is true. The problem is that as a race, our pineal glands have atrophied and shrunk from it's original of 3 centimeters (because of subjugating religions etc.) to the atrophied size of 3 millimeters.* Only a few predisposed humans are able to take advantage of their pineal gland and see auras etc. It's going to take us generations for our descendants to genetically pass the larger (natural) pineal gland to their descendants. For those that want help in the here and now see this answer from June 24, 2011:

"Salome Billy.

Thank you for you answer in relation to the Pineal Gland:

My thoughts lead me to the following conclusion:

If the link from my wesen (conscious essence) to the fine-structured matter/world is a strong link, then any learning in my current incarnation will better serve me in my spiritual evolution and anything I do for work and in my family life, and for the FIGU mission will be better and in tune with my Spirit evolution.

My new question is please:
Please advise to me, the best method, or thoughts processes, or actual physical exercises, or actual sounds repetitions, or foods, for improving my Pineal gland, for making its effects stronger in my consciousness, and for improving it's function in general.

Liebe Grüsse, und Salome.
Carlos"

}"Improving one's pineal gland is possible only through one's thinking (Gedankenweg) and meditation. You have to align and direct your thoughts to the laws and recommendations of Creation. Learn to be attentive (achtsam)."

-Now that is settled, for those that don't yet read German, I want to reiterate what Michael Horn said about clairvoyance and seeing auras as not being the focus of the spiritual teaching. In the books that I've read Billy focused on teaching to teach one to be in control of his/her thoughts, feelings, and actions (world events are dependent on thoughts), life and death, and explaining the laws and recommendations of Creation so one can follow them and be in tune with those. He also explains the negative characteristics found in Earthhumans, the reasons for those characteristics and how to change them for the better not only for the individuals but for society as a whole (our societies will refer to the changes and recommendations in 800 years). Since it is a slow process for societies to change as a whole, it is better for individuals to be in charge of their consciousness evolution and change themselves by working and gathering high values, gathering knowledge and wisdom, and in turn, making new Creational cognitions so the spirit form can perfect itself.

It's going to be hundreds of years (at the earliest) that our physical science and research start catching up to Billy about the spiritual sciences, and start on the correct path of correct spiritual sciences for some real spiritual/scientific development. Sure OM has some brief information on the 6th and 7th senses, as does the lengthy Special Bulletin 38; but don't let that distract you from the essence of Billy's spiritual teaching of personal consciousness evolution as found in his books by learning to control your thoughts and feelings (6th sense) and actions (being in control of a self-determining destiny).

If you lack the German skills to learn, like stones on a path towards being a true human being, do the best you can learning from translations (watch out for the book "the might of thoughts" being translated by Gaiaguys), German reader's postings, the question and answer section, theyfly.com, FIGU Australia/Canada, or undertake the best option which is learning German for yourself.

And remember what Billy's book "life and death" says: Warum aber, Erdenmensch, fürchtest du dich noch immer, da du doch sehr genau weisst, dass dir Wahrheit, Liebe und Weishiet ewig sein werden?

(rough unofficial translation): Why also, Earthhuman, do you always fear, you know very much that your truth, love, and wisdom become forever (lasting)?

To me the point of that statement is that the truth, love, and wisdom earned in one lifetime will still be there in another. The added bonus is if you read Billy's encoded books, those impulses will be there too.

Salome

Corey
* = http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/translations/english/australia/sixth-and-seventh-sense.pdf
OM 32:2171 Die unschtzbarsten Schtze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Corey

Post Number: 306
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thing,

Hawaiian: It is my understanding that dream interpretation is a important part of the later spirit lessons, what exactly the information consists of, I have no idea. You would have to be a passive member and understand German to utilize the spirit lessons. Billy has said that it is possible to control/steer your dreams and he had written an article entitled: "Concentration, Meditation, Sleep" that was translated by Vibka Wallder of Australia. It's thus far 4 part contents are mainly found in the Age of Aquarius newsletter (and for awhile on the now-defunct FIGU society USA's site). It illustrates that if you meditate (not think any thoughts) before you sleep your dreams will be easier to control and fuller dreams and so on.

I was in the archives and found an answer that made me think of you. In it Billy states that Primary telepathy is sent by coarse-elemental energy:

June 24th,2011: "Greetings Billy,

I thank you for the information concerning energy in that you state it's nature is electromagnetic.

So this month's question involves telepathy: what is the operational principle involved ?

By this I mean: Is the message actually transmitted as a finematerial particle or wave stream much like various wireless transmisions such as radio & television signals though on a higher frequency level or does it occur that when the message is composed and broadcast there is a conditioning or imprinting of localized time & space and that temporary localized field then "informs" a temporarily localized field at the position of the recipient much like teleportation .... teleporting a message because every particle in the field knows about, is connected to and communicates with every other particle.

Thankyou Ramirez

}The message is sent as fine-elemental energy (via the pineal gland). This kind of energy cannot yet be measured/detected by our scientists.

Primrtelepathie (primary telepathy) is sent by coarse-elemental (grobstofflich) energy and is received through the ears and the brain.
"

-I know you don't have the gift of primary telepathy yet (generations away from it), but your interest in it should be worth noting to yourself.

Salome

Corey

OM 32:2171 Die unschtzbarsten Schtze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 648
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very well researched answer on aura, Corey.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Michael: Perhaps I came off in the wrong way? Apologies. It is nothing that big of a deal. Do you find yourself 'attacking' people or are you just being the way you are (Analytical, inquisitive) by default? Some may find you quite antagonistic. I would assume that is an untruth. Also note that what I said concerning your name is not entirely absolute with the meaning. It's merely an example to follow along such lines. (By all means you could attribute it to "Who is Like Creation") However, this is not our first encounter nor is it where I came to that decision about what I said, and yes, you do act strikingly similar to every Michael I have met in my life. It's not belief, it's just sheer realization of studying people.

@ Skyrim: I think we both overshot different points but this is a bad medium to get a fully accurate point across.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page