Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through October 27, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 224
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I myself had recently asked Billy if he can see the aura that emanates from a human being and this was his reply:

"That’s nonsense. However, the aura can be felt with one’s finger tips if a person is sensitive enough. The aura is consciousness-based energy which varies in strength and range."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12390.html?1348433416#POST62219

However after reading contact report 85, I thought that Billy had the capability of seeing the aura of a human. I don't know, maybe his answer to my question might have been referring to a different type of aura.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_85

Acriasis

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all who have posted on this subject about auras even though this is not the purpose of this section on this forum. And thank you Smukhuti for the link to "Questions answered by Billy" it was very informative. And yes it is not possible to physically see ones aura, you may see a radiation emanating from an object or person depending on your focus, the lighting present, and if you are outside, or inside. When I had stated that I can see the aura, perhaps it was not understood that I had stated that it only seems that I could, when in true reality, physically, I cannot. To perceive such colors physically with your own eyes is not possible. I withdraw any claim that I am seeing these colors or can perceive the aura of all things. It is that fragment of Creation within me that is capable of the impossible, even bringing forth knowledge of a forgotten time to be used by an individual at the present who has brought absolute truth into his/her life. Auras are the least of my concern on this forum for I am here to gain knowledge of the the truth and to learn and write with people who are also on a search for the truth and the logic contained within. It is good for one to find the logic in an untruth, but it is not good to be angry at one another over the logic of the truth when an untruth is found. The facts are all here for us to contemplate, thanks to BEAM and the Plejaren and the true earth history found within in all of us. Through this absolute truth, it is possible to expand one's consciousness, furthering evolution, by the gaining of true knowledge. Each day should be a day of celebration of life and the new knowledge or insight that will be gained through the learning of the truth, not a daily task of negative thoughts and influences that only bring harm to yourself and others. As all truth is gained, so must the logic within the truth be found. All who have posted here have helped me to gain more knowledge of the truth, in a way that I too must seek the logic in what I post, before I share my thoughts or feelings with others that also are on this journey of life within the true reality of all that truly is.
Life shall find you wherever you go, it is up to you to decide what will be found in it.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 578
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Glad to answer but first…since this is "not our first encounter", with whom am I communicating?

Edward

Post Number: 2547
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey and All...

Corey, yes, I am familiar with all what have posted; was, reviewing that off
line, as well.

As to what I can remember from the past, is that Billy, or it was mentioned
in the FIGU materials, that at THIS time it was impossible for humans to
visualize the so-called Auras, due, to his low Evolution. ONLY, older Mature
Spirit-forms were capable of witnessing it: and these are VERY rare, at this
time.

When it gets down to the point, as I understand, is...this all has to do with
the Maturity of the Spirit-from, just like with other EPS abilities, and go
so on. So, that is WHY, Billy mentioned it being 'nonsense', meaning, at THIS
time; not everyone can SEE the so-called Auras. Only, a very limited few.

And, if they say they do...than they are 'cheating'!!

There are just too many FAKES...out there!!

Aura Readings was a MONEY making business in those NEW AGES Years, and all of
a sudden: EVERYONE can see Auras!! Is quite ridiculous, of course.

I even went to many New Age Manifestations, here in Holland, where ANYONE
could learn to see Auras; which is, again, very ridiculous. So, individuals
were just making up all...what ever they saw. So, you see, you acquire
instant Schizophrenics, due to this.

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 184
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If all the 'Michael's in the world are alike, then we are all in good company
: )
Life

Schantz

Post Number: 150
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

Are you sure about that? Have you met that Michael Horn dude?

Piyali

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have you Schantz? Or do you base this one line on tit bits you may have heard about him from here and there? The way you write this one line makes me wonder about you...dude.

One of the things I find so surprising here, is the lack of respect that some display toward another human being.

One of the fundamental thing about being a student of the Spiritual Lessons, is to know how to speak and be with another human being. Respect is very key, unless you have had a real encounter with that person that makes you feel bitter?

Lot of people are all about big talk, but few display any real sincerity and right attitude.

Michael Horn is a great guy, and I can say this from my personal experience of him.

No human being is perfect, and neither are you Schantz.

So next time you ask a question about someone in that tone with which you write, ask how many people know you and if they did,ask if they are happy to know you as a person?

Have a great day.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 185
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tain't nothin so right anybody that they cain't be criticized. Tain't nothin so wrong about anybody that it cain't be laughed off. It's just a matter of perceiving things from one's own preferred perspective.

I happen think that Michael Horn is an great asset to the FIGU group, that we are very lucky to have his patient doggedly determined efforts to get the word out in unadulterated form. He has got a tough job to do, and he's doing it. We Michael's should all be so determined.
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to direct attention to an article posted on Michael Horn’s website in which BEAM explains the relationship between the material and non-material realms (including dreams) and have clipped a section of interest:

Each human being changes his thinking only through his own insight, and for that rationality and intellect and consciousness are necessary which – reciprocally rotating – develop, therefore evolve, towards relative wisdom, through perception, recognition, cognisance, cognition, knowledge, experience and the living experience of a thing. (This applies to the immaterial realm of life as it does to the material realm of life. If, for example, wisdom is spoken of in regard to the immaterial realm, then, for the material realm, the value, perfection of ability – perfect ability – and so forth, is valid.)

We are all moving in the Aquarian age and depending on the level of evolutionary spirit form currently incarnated in your material self, things or events that appear “impossible” for those who unfortunately have a “lower” spiritual evolutionary “potential(s)” will often ridicule you because they do not have the necessary experience that those with the higher evolutionary spiritual potentials, although if they analyze BEAM’s statement above, they too can “experience” these potentials if they make the necessary “adjustments”, which is self-discipline in the non-material realm, which in our current time/space/dimension, is within your dreams where the 6th and 7th primary telepathy can and should be utilized.

I only describe the observations to be presented to those who have an open mind to at least ponder and attempt to “discover” and hopefully also experience these abilities that each of you has but has for some reason been dormant and not utilized for your own benefit because time is very short and unfortunately some will expire in their life cycle and not experience these.

Just because Billy says (at that time in 2009) that no one can perceive auras, maybe that has change in this time/space/dimension? Someone should ask him if this is still valid.

Acriasis, it take much courage to come out publically (especially on this site) to say you have this ability to perceive the color of auras, which I have a strong intuition that it is true, for I too have been ridiculed for describing an encounter and interaction with a translucent Elementarwesen while as an infant. You can see the responses those on this Forum that it generated, which is mostly negative, yet none has experienced it, nor will I expand any more information because of that response at least not until one is ready for the truth.
As for Michael, why is it so important to point out some silly typo “ or ‘, nor am I impressed by Charles Jung’s “explanations, yet you still refuses to answer the basic questions if you can interact with your dreams at the levels I have so described? If one asks the question where does one actually utilize their higher senses, there would be two answers, the first if one is properly trained as a remote viewer being assisted by another “facilitator(which is actually the same as controlled lucid dreaming between the waking and dreaming states) and the other and more appropriate option is within your dreams.

If one looks closely at that Material Conscious/Spiritual Conscious flowchart, “it” says allot about what I just described in the previous post. The “key” from a material conscious perspective is in preparing and formalizing your “presentation” that is within reasonable and logical “energized” form that will trigger an equally responsive reaction from the non-material energy realm that “resides” in the Spiritual logic (Flowchart)
Remember the other post I described that Professor Albert Einstein wrote and described in detail the formula/equation to exceed the speed of light? I certainly do not have the technical knowledge of even vaguely imagining what this mathematical computation is about, so how can I create it nor have someone else explain it in detail?

Corey, you seem to have an open mind in these matters.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftheyfly.com%2FGod_Delusion.html&h=_AQFOY1i0

http://theyfly.com/God_Delusion.html

Religion as the Earth human knows and pursues it, in the form of the adoration of a god, adoration of saints, and as faith in a god, is a horror. This form of religion a blind faith based on cult activities, false teachings, lies, and other falsehoods. It is faith that can never be proven as true, and one which contradicts all the truthful and logical foundations of the Creative laws and commandments, and also defies intelligence. Religion embodies a deprivation of the spiritual freedom of the human being. Religion is also a brutal, criminal and exploitative enslavement of the human consciousness, reaching from total dependence, serfdom, and a lack of willpower all the way to uncontrolled fanaticism, mental illness, demonic obsession and utter idiocy.

The spiritual life of a human being means, in simple terms, life in the spiritual recognition of, and obedience to, Creation, its laws and commandments. This alone is the guideline that the earth humans must adhere to regarding a philosophy of life and a lifestyle tuned in to Creation. This must be the final goal. Creation means the same as love, life, spirit, truth, wisdom, logic, and intelligence, built upon the Creative laws and commandments, which are valid and absolutely unchangeable for all time and eternity.

Only a life form which recognizes, lives, and obeys the true knowledge of Creation, the spirit which results from it, and related laws and commandments of Creation, can live the true way and in accordance with Creation itself. This means that the life form is living with true knowledge of the truth and with the truth of Creation and spirit, in fulfillment of the Creative, natural laws and commandments which are valid universally, without any weird and false faith in illogical and anti-intelligent forms of belief.

Each human being changes his thinking only through his own insight, and for that rationality and intellect and consciousness are necessary which – reciprocally rotating – develop, therefore evolve, towards relative wisdom, through perception, recognition, cognisance, cognition, knowledge, experience and the living experience of a thing. (This applies to the immaterial realm of life as it does to the material realm of life. If, for example, wisdom is spoken of in regard to the immaterial realm, then, for the material realm, the value, perfection of ability – perfect ability – and so forth, is valid.) If pressure is applied to a human being – he or she is persuaded! – the human being will again be determined from outside instead of determining himself, and the evolution of the consciousness cannot consciously progress, directed by him, rather it "drips" unconsciously onward. The Creation Universal Consciousness requires no pressure, rather only the actions resulting from our own decision and will.

The human being has, however, the real sense on Earth,
to become knowing, evolutive, harmonious and also loving;
but he or she must manage with his or her own power and truth;
he or she may never slacken in his or her striving and actions.
He or she must recognise the laws of life and respect them;
and never languish while reading religious writings.

With these words many a believer sees red in red,
but the truth is and remains that god is dead.
And every god-believer should take this truth as a prayer,
because this guy in heaven has never lived.

Billy

Matt

Post Number: 279
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lately Schantz is making a habit of attacking people for no good reason.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 579
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> For what it's worth, I was responsible for the first Remote Viewing Home Study Course with, urp, Ed Dames. Ed couldn't remote view his way out of a paper bag but several of us learned how to do the techniques he taught and did them successfully very quickly. Still, it's not something that I'm particularly interested in.

As for my dreams, like everyone else they vary in terms of content and conscious control, awareness of dreaming, etc. We have such a long way to go evolutionarily that to comment on any particular techniques, successes, etc., isn't of much interest to me. Billy mentioned that/how we should learn to steer our dreams, control them, etc. That's a different thing than comparing notes, claiming exceptional powers, etc.

I will say that since moving to the mountains my dreams are more vivid and richer, as if anybody cares…except my astral travel agent, who's on a 30-day conditional contract that may be further extended if he can keep on providing great content. I did get the bonus with it, i.e. one free visit to an out-of-body single's event in Peoria, IL…but my wife nixed the idea. I gave it as a gift to a bachelor friend I know. He said he thought he must have had a great time but he…couldn't remember it.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 580
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well not so fast! Schantz may have something there. I've met that Horn character and he's pretty weird, if you ask me.

Schantz

Post Number: 151
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I disagree that I've attacked anyone here. I've been sarcastic at times, and I've also challenged some people's statements at times, when to the best of my knowledge they've posted information that was incorrect.

I do admire how the people of this forum have come together lately to defend the people they feel are being attacked.

Especially when anyone "attacks" that Michael Horn dude!

Acriasis

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This was a note that I had made after reading contact report 110,

Human beings have a tendency to become overrun by negative thoughts in such a way that they do not care about what happens to them. That which is 'illogical' in their behavior becomes 'fact' in their minds which brings harm to others that are striving to do the most good for their fellow human being.
This derogatory mentality also brings harm to themselves, for they find that even in meditation, thoughts that are illogical are found which dilutes and brings the meditation to become worthless as long as this mentality continues.
Rules, laws, and commandments of true logic, must be adhered to completely, for in so doing negative thoughts have neutrality once more, and the lives of people that are harmed by negative influences begin once more leading toward progress and real growth in all endeavors in truth, logic, and spiritual matters.

-Live greatly with oneself for your true BEING has the answer you had forgotten-
Saalome,
Marcus

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian you have done your homework well!

We all hold different perspectives based on the overall whole of things.

Why can't we all merge these truths together for the benefit of all mankind so as to one day move successfully on to the next level of being in this ever evolving multiverse of ours!

Abraham Lincoln once said "Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."

We are all in the right place and at the right time all moving together and evolving!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Benhilo

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael Horn,

Thanks for all your hard work and post. I really enjoy them and your website. By the way do you still have the number for that travel agent of yours?

Salome

Ben

Michael_horn

Post Number: 581
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Marcus, when I read your posts, nice and philosophical as they are, I feel that you're kind of lecturing people, rather than speaking as a person from your own life experience. I see that you refer a lot to "they" and that you describe generalized things about "people", in a sense that "they" are somehow very separate, and far less experienced or wise, than you. So while it may work as a stylist tool if you're in the role of teacher, I'm missing something about who is behind the writing.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarcasm is a hard trick to pull off in a forum setting without the benefit of any other communicable information than the words that appear here.

All the more so in a forum where deep concepts are analyzed literally, and personal sensitivities are sometimes laid bare.

Silky sincerity is the better soup du jour, with just a slight pinch of humour to spice it up.

Not criticizing, just observin.
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 582
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Benhilo, Thanks glad you enjoy them, which means you'll probably love working with my agent. Here's the number: 12000942710816315. Don't worry, it's intergalactic and…you can call collect! P.S. One thing I learned the hard way was that you should always remember WHERE you left your body so that returning can be a pleasant tradition back to this material realm. I once mistakenly tried to re-enter through a large, over-stuffed pillow that - at least from the astral perspective - bore an uncanny resemblance to me.

Schantz

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

I'm thinking I'm agreeing with your thoughts and observins. This is the only forum I've ever been associated with, so I'm learning what you stated is very true, since reading that people thought I was actually attacking that Michael Horn dude.

Piyali

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stand corrected Schantz...I am sorry I came on rather strong onto you for the way you addressed Michael Horn...have been overly sensitive lately at the way people treat each other...Please forgive me for being too quick to judge your words.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Acriasis

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,
Thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate your thoughts as well as all experiences of people here, who share their knowledge with me and all others on this forum, of life experiences, insights, vast knowledge, and observations, that will help all that are here, to learn about themselves, and communicate with other people that share in this knowledge of the true reality of all things. Your post will help me to learn more about myself and what I share on this forum. This knowledge comes through learning from the contacts reports, following and applying the spiritual teachings, and from the life experiences and wisdom that is shared on this forum of each person here, as well as other websites and books that are of the the truth. As I continue to evolve I will learn from these thoughts you have shared, as well as all other posts I read and learn from of you and other people, for this will help me to seek a clearer perspective upon subjects here as well as other sources of truth. Through experience and interaction with other people a higher perspective of the truth is gained and evolution of consciousness is present, through the indwelling of Creation within. I am no wiser than any other person on this forum, we are all here to find the truth, and evolve further within the Creation, to become one with our inner selves and share the love of Creation with one another, and learn of the vast knowledge of millions of past existences through the passing of time within this present lifetime.
When I read the contact reports and spiritual teachings I gain knowledge of truth, unknown before, which helps me gain insight about a subject. I can then apply this knowledge to my daily life in a way a true change is present and a realization has occurred that will cause me to evolve further in consciousness. In this it seems that there is a need to share this knowledge with others who also have had a change come into their life through the indwelling of Creation within us.

The Man behind myself is only a fragment in the infinite experience of Creation.
--Saalome--

Ferbon

Post Number: 116
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

I love your admiration of people gathering and "defending" M.H. ...that wasn't really to be expected was it? Not so much more surprising that he couldn't "defend" himself or didn't care so that people thought to better raise their voices? "Michael Horn dude" - you may surprisingly have a catchphrase there ; )
sorry Michael - I am not having a go at you.
Orphelia asked for a date with Ptaah - ...nobody rushed to help him. There is a message there.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page