Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 30, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through October 30, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 636
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That makes sense Ardie... since we are speaking of fluidal energies which like their liquid counterpart tend to inhabit areas where water flows and that is... plant life or the wood used in furniture or building of houses and walls...

Justsayno

Post Number: 325
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik, I once had a Cree gentlemen who I had met before, come to my house offering me burnt sweetgrass. I asked him what it was for and he said to get rid of spirits. Why? Is my house haunted I asked. Yeah it could be, he replied. I've never seen ghosts or anything strange because I've never wanted to. But I still have the sweetgrass.
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 541
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik_01

If you live that close to those powerlines I would recommend to move as soon as possible, since those strong electromagnetic fields induced by those high-tension power lines are a high risk for brain-tumors, cancer, infertility, gene-mutation and other health hazards.
More can be found in the contact notes about this.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 542
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

REVISED VERSION

Hello Ardie,

To clean or even inhibit fluidal forces from a room requires more then just paint; basically there are four methods, which can be used by the current earth human.

1. To use smoke over the years and overlap the old fluidal forces with your own. (unpractical)
2. By means of open fire, which is very hard, because it actually means burning a room down. (unpractical)
3. With flowing water, which needs to be led through the room for sometime, which is of course very unpractical. (unpractical)

These first three methods should of course never be attempted; it’s only a possibility, nothing more!

4. By means of a very strong personality who overrules the existing fluidal forces in a home, a process, which can take years.

Basically the only viable way is to try to find out the history of a house (if it had previous occupants who were very cult-religious), and by means of your own thinking and personality to be as Neutral-positive as possible, which will neutralize the older fluidal forces over time.
Neutral-positive thinking works as a barrier against negative (read = cult-religious and materialistic impulses), but this barrier is as strong as the person who creates it.

One has to understand that its basically a very large difference in polarity, if you (a person who seeks to understand the natural-creative truth) and the previous occupants who were very cult-religious, the bigger the polarity difference between those two, the higher the chance it will come to a discharge, much like the effect of static-electricity.

It’s not really recommended for people who are already known with the natural-creative laws and recommendation to visit churches and monasteries because of the differences between fluidal forces, which are highly concentrated at such places and can be of a (very) negative influence on a person.
Again, this effect differs per individual. In case of Billy it happened that he almost got killed when he visited the Einsiedeln monestary, this because of the huge potential difference and the enormous accumulation of negative-fluidal forces at such a place.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

Ardie

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am particularly interested in information concerning fluidal forces, because I seem to experience them in my home from time to time.

About 6 years ago, my mother-in-law bought me an ironing board. I used to fold the legs up and lean it against the closet wall when I wasn't using it. On 3 separate occassions, within a few weeks time, something would push it away from the wall and it would fall back onto the cabinet behind it. I didn't think too much of it the first couple of times. I wasn't in the house the first time it fell. I found it after I got home one afternoon. The next time it fell was during the evening when I was watching TV with my husband. The third time it fell was shortly after I had gone to bed. I knew right away what the racket was and jumped up to turn on the light. This time, the ironing board had actually turned also and laid out lengthwise in the walkway of the dressing room. Now I was getting spooked. I put that ironing board away in the walk-in closet with my husbands clothes pushed up against it so it couldn't go anywhere. It stayed that way for about 5 years until I pulled it out to iron some tablecloths one day. I leaned it against the wall again and forgot about it. After I went to bed that night, it fell again. It takes some force to push it up and away from the wall. It naturally wants to lean on the wall and shouldn't be falling backwards by itself. It is back in the closet packed tight again.

A year ago, just before last Christmas, my husband came to my side of the bed early in the morning to kiss me good bye and left for work. A couple of hours later I got up and took a few steps to turn on the light. When I turned around, an electric candle which I had been keeping under my bed with other Christmas decor, had been carefully moved from under my bed and was laying on the floor right where I had stepped getting out of bed. I noticed it right away and was shocked. My huband would have stepped on it and I would have too, if it had been there earlier. I think it had to have moved there as I was walking away to turn on the light. The cord was coiled up and the candle was laying on it when I had put it under the bed a year earlier. It was in the same condition now. If a mouse, or whatever, had pulled on it and brought it out, the cord should have been stretched out and would have partially been under the bed and out on the floor. I had no pets at the time. There was no way to have caught it with our feet and dragged it out ourselves. I just don't have a good explanation as to what happened there. It is very interesting to me. I sure hope that it doesn't mean that I am unstable and causing these things myself!

Sonik_01

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ardie,

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense - painting the walls. I think I might try that.

Thanks guys for the responses.

Sonik_01

Jacob

Post Number: 543
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ardie,

I am starting to think that you have quite a build up of fluidal forces in your home which are interacting with you and your family members. What you tell about kissing your husband goodbye and then go back to sleep, then this could be very well an interaction between the fluidal forces in your home with your material subconsciousness, when your asleep.
I would recommend trying to remember your dreams and write them down right away after waking up, they might contain clues about those manifestations.
Salome,
Jacob

Ardie

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the advice, Jacob! Many years ago I did write down my dreams. I will try doing it again, but it is hard to remember them usually.

My home was used as an assisted living facility for a year or two before they went out of business. It was then empty for a couple of years before we bought it and moved in. I am assuming that some of the residents left fluidal forces here. Although I don't experience things very often, sometimes years apart (if I keep my ironing board put away), it is still disconcerting when it does happen.

The latest strange thing involves my new dog. She just turned a year old. About 4 times over the last couple of months, she will lay down on her bed (which is next to mine) when I go to bed and within a minute or two, she would start to growl real low and then get up and go out to the living room. I'll turn on the light and follow her out to see what she's growling about. I don't see anything, but she will be cautiously walking around the living room like she is looking for something. I don't know if she is just being a goofy dog or if she actually sees something or if her eyes are just adjusting to the darkness and she thinks she sees something, but I wish that she would stop it, because my husband is on the road a few nights a week and she makes it harder for me to go to sleep after she does that. :-)

Jacob

Post Number: 545
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Ardie.

You know what helps remembering dreams in the morning after waking up is via self-hypnosis.
With self-hypnosis, you will be able to give yourself auto-suggestions to help you remember your dreams.

An autosuggestion in logical form would be something like:

"When I wake up this morning, I will remember my dreams."

An autosuggestion in illogical form would be:

"When I wake up this morning, I wont forget my dreams."

This has to do with the logic in which the material subconsciousness operates. It only recognizes a command which does not leave a shred of doubt and cant be interpreted as the opposite.

The illogical autosuggestion would be interpreted as "When I wake up, I will forget my dreams."
This because the material subconsciousness does not recognize words like "cant, doesn't, don't, wont, etc" when used in a (self)hypnotic context.

Please understand that an auto-suggestion like this can only be successfully used when you reach a certain level of skill in (self) hypnosis and understand the mechanics behind it.

Another thing which is important that after such an auto-suggestive command you have to clear your mind totally about your idea to remember your dream and go to bed with a neutral mind.

This wont be easy to learn, but a person who can master self-hypnosis and is able to remember and even interpret dreams can learn a lot about him/herself.

Self-hypnosis is described very well in the Spirit Lessons and a very way to learn this.
Salome,
Jacob

C_andre

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,
After read about those experiences, i remember of one night i was on bed ready to sleep, my window was opened because was a hot summer and suddenly i saw the curtain moving and like in a movie, a kind of ghost or something, goes to the bottom of my bed and disappear, after that i felt warm in my legs and i had erection. I didn't had afraid and laugh with that but them after some minutes the sensation disappear. Them i told to my old brother and he answer me he had the same experience some time ago in that room but with him was very cold the sensation.
Do you know anything about that?

Pele

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your post. The logical & right way will be before I go to sleep saying "Tomorrow I wake up, I will remember my dreams.", or when I wake up saying "When I wake up this morning, I will remember my dreams."??

Thanks.
Pele

Jacob

Post Number: 547
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These kind of auto-suggestions need to be done before you sleep, not after, its a kind of programming which the subconsciousness will execute in time when you wake up.
If you would do this suggestion after you wake up its useless because active thought after you wake up 'pollute' the memories of the dreams.
Writing down dreams should happen right away after waking up, before anything else.
Salome,
Jacob

Ardie

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I couldn't remember my dream yesterday morning. So, last night I told myself that I would remember my dream in the morning. And I did. It was pretty chaotic. I was trying to get my niece to a doctor appointment and she brought two dogs with her and I kept getting lost and winding up on steep hills with no way to get down. Even when we made it to a building, I wound up on some type of tall thing (hill?) and couldn't get down. Very strange! I will keep asking to remember and see what else happens.

Almost 20 years ago, my sister and her kids and my brother were living with me until they were able to get work with a particular company in the area. After several months of having no success, I went to bed one night concentrating on my sister getting a call the next day and being offered a job. I waited all the next day hoping that she would get a call. She even called them late in the day to see if there was anything and they said no. But, just before 5 pm, they called her back and she wound up with a job that day. I was amazed! Soon after that, I concentrated on my brother being called the next day, and low and behold, he got a call too. I don't know if it was a coincidence both times, or if I had something to do with it. But, I was very appreciative.

Jacob

Post Number: 548
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello C_andre,

It is know that the body can respond to certain stimuli when you are on the verge of sleeping, like air touching skin and causing bodily responses, but I don't think it has be fluidal forces perse, could be many things.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 549
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrie,

What your telling there is very interesting and when I think about it, it has much more to do with communication of your material subconsciousness and those of your sister and brother.
I will write an extensive post about that in the proper thread "Consciousness Abilities/Powers".
In a nutshell, most likely you have picked up on future things which were bound to happen.
If you think strongly about a subject for an extended period of time or are occupied with something, you emit these thoughts of the material consciousness and impulses of the material subconsciousness which can be picked up by people who are sensitive enough for it.
The material subconsciousness can work up to 147x the speed of light and therefore grasp things which are bound to happen in the near future.
It was certainly no coincidence. More about this tomorrow.
Salome,
Jacob

Ardie

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob! I'm looking forward to your next post. Perhaps it would also explain this strange occurance:

Around the same time as the last incident, we decided to find another home for a young dog that we had. We placed an ad in the paper and a nice young couple came to look at her. They decided to take her, but her papers and pedigree were buried in my desk with a lot of other paperwork, so I told them that I would look for the dog's paperwork and mail it to them. During the night, my husband and I both her a loud bang from somewhere towards the kitchen or living room. Normally one of us would get up to check it out, but for some reason, we just didn't want to bother getting up that night. The next morning, my husband went out to the kitchen and picked up a newspaper laying on the kitchen table. Right under the newspaper was all the dog's paperwork. Neither one of us had even started looking for that paperwork yet. We used that table every day for meals and knew that it hadn't been there before that. Somehow, it found it's way out of the desk and onto the table. I think that the bang we heard probably had something to do with it. Maybe the newspaper being slammed down on the dog's papers. Or the desk top being slammed down. I was happy to not have to search through my desk for it, but I've been curious about it ever since.

Marbar

Post Number: 170
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this an exapmle of mental fluidal forces at work? When we touch food or any other object, our fluidal engery is transfer to the objects that is touched.

Here is a scenario: What a person done a wrong to another person, the victim is sad and angry. So, the person who had done the wrong decided to apologized by offering him or her some food that has been cooked. There is nothing wrong with the food and the food is good. Next, the victim got the food from the person that wronged him or her. Now, the victim put the food in his or her mouth and tasted it. After that, the victim spitted the food out and threw it away. Is this an example of the mental fluidal energies at work (assuming the victim is still angry and sad)?

Edward

Post Number: 2021
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

There is a bit of 'humor' in what you wrote, there!

It could be that the wrongdoers just could not cook, or...they tried to poison
the mentioned individual? Or, it could be just - Between the Ears - of the
mentioned individual, perhaps? Just letting his mind...on the run, so to
speak?

I do not think that Fluidal Forces are at work here. It just does not work
that way....

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 563
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephaniewbrooker,

According to FIGU Bulletin 10, foreign fluidal force, whether manifesting in negative or positive forms, can be overlapped and cancelled by the force of consciousness by increasing emotional control so that the neutral positive fluidal vibrations overlap the unwanted foreign fluidal forces. This can be done either as a prolonged process or by a short and powerful burst of force (Read Jacob's post 542 above).

Here is my input, though I am not sure this would help you (it is easier to write than to implement):-

The more you look out for such incidents at your home, the more they would intensify. Worrying comes from the thought that those fluidal forces are harmful, or those fluidal forces have an agenda in disturbing your peace of mind, while in reality, fluidal forces are ultimately stored fine material vibrations that does not have any personality, or any intention. Hence such worrying is illogical and not neutral positive, rather excessive worrying would make you susceptible to panic attacks and still weirder phenomenon. This is applicable to you and anyone else who share the house. The weakest link would be most susceptible. Once the illogical thought that the “house is haunted” captures the mind, it would be difficult to remove those thoughts.

Take it this way: an apparition appears now and then - so what? Furniture moves, light flickers, strange sound comes out of nowhere - so what? You already know the nature of these phenomena, why get worried over this?

Your best bet is to re-paint the house and removal of any old furniture. If that does not work, being neutral positive is perhaps the only remedy, though it may take years to completely subside.
"Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down." - Rabindranath Tagore

Hawaiian

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob’s ideas of countering these negative fluidal forces are relevalent in theory such as utilizing smoke, fire and water but realistically impossible to do because your house will be destroyed! However, if you look at the whole picture in both the physical and non-material aspects such “concepts” are easily applied incorporating these “tools” of “sanitizing” with your material conscious to counter-act these negative influences.
I have personally seen and experienced such application done by a Hawaiian Kahuna priest to a “haunted” house I once lived in for several years. Lights and stereo equipment go on and off for no reasons at night, things move by itself on the kitchen table and once while coming back late around 2 AM, the screen door was pulling against me trying to enter.
I verified this strange force several times by letting it go which slammed shut (it was just hinged with no springs). The room was extremely cold for a warm summer night while the hair on my arms, neck and head stood up like one would expect when doing their laundry which produces static electricity.
Anyways, first my roommate had a Catholic priest come by one day to “bless” and get rid of the haunting, but he failed saying “he can’t purge it”. (Funny I thought “his” god the absolute “jesus Christ” was so powerful, yet FAILED”
Then my other friend knew about this Hawaiian Kahuna, who came by one day. He brought a small bucket of sand and went room to room which had incense to smother any “smell residue” which is common in these occurrences. He also chanted in Hawaiian which I did not understand, but said he needed to return two more times, because something to do that this method requires a sequence of three “treatments”. In any case that very day, the house was peaceful and calm and no weird events happen for a long time, I moved to somewhere else.
I took notice of his methods and used it with a few modifications to my new place of residence which also had negative forces present, although not as extreme as before. I used lighted scented candles placed one in each room, hallway so that there is at least a line-of-sight between some of them while carrying one light candle as well. In my mind I forcefully acknowledged that I was in complete control of events and started to cleanse each room I entered, intensifying the candle’s illumination to the degree of powerful laser-particle beam intensification that “burned” every particle especially the negative ones, not just in the room, but completely through its walls, earth, sky and beyond.
The object of this exercise is to gain complete mastery of the situation at hand, there can be NO EXCEPTIONS, any doubt of your abilities and you lose. ( I think whatever fluidal forces will be influenced greatly by your sheer force of application) If you are weak don’t even attempt it and its better to have someone of similar capacity with you or no one else should be present to ruin your attempts.
When you have finished every room, then repeat this process, but then bring along a bowl of water and sprinkle some in all directions with your fingers in each room, while at the same time thinking that instead of droplets of water, it is a huge torrent of water washing any residue away. The main object is to “convince” not just yourself of these thoughts (which is energy), but also become a reality to these fluidal forces as well. You don’t have to wait for years to take effect as in a passive way of neutral slightly positive meditation, take charge and move aggressively. I did and it worked within hours, just wanted to share a true life experience when dealing with these fluidal forces, for fear is their way of existing at your expense. So why not have some fun in the process and let fear become their undoing?

Rintintin

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have survived dangerous forces too, when I was 19 years old.
Currently I am alive by a miracle.
Still I generate it...

Once I provoked a tremendous storm in a small area that appeared in TV in weather channels. By that time at the night small areas of my skin burned while sleeping and my heart experienced about four heart attacks in less than 2 weeks at night while speeping...

I'm still alive and seeking...

Hawaiian

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rintintin,
Nice handle you dog!  There are certain individuals who have very strong forces stored in their subconscious such as Mr. G which can often be provoked and create some EMP energy that feed back like what happened to Billy and Semjase which almost killed both if they had not taken precautionary measures (research this topic for details)

Therefore it is not surprising that others may have also personally experience such strange events from occurring.

Rintintin

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Colombian mother fears raising a true 'Damien'
She is frightened by the malignant capabilities of her baby of 4 weeks of age.

A baby of 4 weeks old growing in a Colombian ranch known as walking, laughs evilly and can cause fire, says Ana Santos Feria, his mother. According to her, the child may be possessed by the devil.

The family, who lives on the outskirts of the city of Santa Cruz de Lorica, Cordoba municipality, faced an extraordinary situation: the baby not only gets erect and walk around the house, but also hides in different places , laughs with malice and has eyes "intimidating".

http://actualidad.rt.com/sociedad/view/57364-madre-colombiana-teme-criando-verdadero-damien

Rintintin, I'm not sure why you posted this article in this section? What does it have to do with Fluidal Forces? Also, the article is in Spanish?

Regards
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on October 30, 2012)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page