Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 14, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through May 14, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 859
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since times immemorial Nokodemjon thought the seven principles of truth of life in spirit, physical and consciousness.
These seven principles embrace the whole reality in absolutum; there is nothing what falls outside these seven principles.

As a creation of the Creation Universal Consciousness, the human being is the carrier of a fine-elemental conditioned psychological organism in spiritual form, the human spirit.

This is explained in the first principle: The Creative-Spiritual
1.Das erste Prinzip fundiert in der Existenz des allumfassenden Geistigen des schöpferischen, allbelebenden Geistes im Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, und so also in allem Geistigen und Materiellen.

1. The first principle substantiates in the existence of the all-embracing Creative-Spiritual, all living Spirit in the spiritual, physical and consciousness, and thus in all spiritual and material.

The human being can only exist as such in the material world when the body and the spirit form a hyperunit, it is the material world, the material Being and existence which is the primary place for the human being to evolve in a physical/consciousness-related/spiritual way.

The Fourth Principle: Bipolarity
4. Das vierte Prinzip ist die Zweipoligkeit aller Dinge alles Existenten, und so also die Gegenpoligkeit aller geistigen und materiellen Werte und Faktoren in ihrer Zusammengehörigkeit.

4. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things of all things existent, and thus the counter-polarity of all spiritual and material values and factors in her togetherness.

For the time that the spiritform needs the material world and the material human body to evolve it is absolutely normal that the physical, consciousness-related and spiritual evolution are fulfilled; all factors need to be taken into account, the physical is natural-creative by design just like the spiritual realm.
The spiritual and subsequent unification with the Creation Universal Consciousness is the end goal, but it can’t be reached without the physical.
Material evolution must go hand in hand with the consciousness-related/spiritual evolution, although the consciousness-related/spiritual evolution is the dominating factor.

The material evolution (development and evolution of material fields of knowledge like Physics, Genetics, Astronomy, etc.) should not overshadow the consciousness-related/spiritual evolution, and the consciousness-related/spiritual evolution cannot exceed more then 1% of the current material evolution or a human being would neglect the material altogether making him unfit to live in the material which he still needs for his material, consciousness-related/spiritual evolution.

This is described in the following principle:

The Second Principle: Equality and Equivalence
2. Das zweite Prinzip fundiert in der Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit aller Dinge des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also aller Dingen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also alle Dinge sowohl des Geistigen als auch des Materiellen in Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit gegeben sind.

2. The second principle substantiates in the equality and equivalence of all things of the spiritual, to physical and consciousness, so of all things of the spiritual, to physical and Consciousness, so all things of the spiritual as well as the material in equality and equivalence are given.

In conclusion, the human being, living in the material world is a material lifeform with a fine-elemental conditioned psychological organism in spiritual form, a human spirit, he needs to observe and fulfill all evolutionary factors, which embrace the physical, consciousness-related and spiritual, not just one or the other.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ramirez

Post Number: 672
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2012 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thankyou for that but why stop at only explaining 3 principles. Why not list all 7 in order so everyone can grasp the big picture if their curiosity seeks such information.

Concerning the 7 principles.

These are widely attributed to Hermes - Mercurius Trismegistus but also to Enoch - Henok.

In a modernised version widely circulating published in 1912 the work is attributed to Hermes Trismegistus.

Also in some circles Hermes Trismegistus is known as Thoth whose origins are quoted as anything from Atlantean to Egyptian. So there appears to be a historical blending of Hermes, Thoth, Enoch and who knows for sure which of those were real persons and exactly when they lived though dates are given for Enoch - Henok placing him at the time of Atlantis from memory, being the first of the 7 Nokodemion prophets on earth ..... Billy's first incarnation here after being brought to the planet.

So with this are Hermes, Enoch - Henok the same person or Henok writing under the name Hermes Trsimegistus or did Hermes live at another time though also published an original or slightly different version of the same basic work which has survived translations ?

It's become confusing and difficult to follow.
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 860
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

I have several comment on your response to my post.

1. I have explained 3 principles because I wanted to make clear that the physical, consciounsess-related and spiritual evolution need balanced attention, which are important for the human to become a true human, explaining all 7 would be overkill in this context.

2. If you would have used the search function on the forum, you would have found that I have posted the 7 principles a long time ago, even in conjunction with the Kyballion.

3. In 1995 I have published in Stimme der Wassermannzeit an article about Toth Hermes (Hermes Trismegistus); Billy had even written a complete article around that.

It's not confusing, I dont think its my task to explain 'everything' in great detail. If I would do that, then I would take away the experience from people to study and have a so-called 'a-ha' moment, where they grasp and understand a certain knowledge, this experience is very important for the material consciousness and subsequent feelings in the Psyche.
The thought and feeling of really understanding a certain principle bring forth neutral-positive changes in the personality.
Salome,
Jacob

Ramirez

Post Number: 674
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Your post explaining the relationship and comparison between the Kyballion and 7 principles published by Henok was thoroughly appreciated and .... read at the time. It's very interesting how versions drift apart.

However information that Billy has published an article explaining Hermes, Thoth and their relationship is new to me.

You see the huge problem is that so much relevant, valid, invaluable material is only available in German plus existing in obscure and often widely scattered places. Unless a person reads German they have no idea of what to look for or where to look.

So Stimme der Wassermannzeit is a completely foreign area to research. If it were online somewhere Google or third party translators would facilitate some opportunity to grasp the basics.

Maybe for you it's old hat, easily within reach but to others without a background knowledge .... they would never find it except for your clues and leads and even those are difficult without links.

I input the words to a search engine and found a few links:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU

http://www.meiersaken.info/UFO_case.html

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika

So it's far from spoon feeding everything to those searching for information by providing links because the material still needs to be read and thought about in order to gain a gradual understanding.

If persons are after aha moments with this sort of material that can also be found in a seemingly obscure and unrelated place .... Eliphas Levi.
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 861
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

The information is available largely in German indeed, one can obtain it here:

https://figu.org/shop/

There is nothing stopping you from undertaking the effort to study German and then read the books and writing, which is most valuable.
For most people learning a language does take effort, but so does studying the spirit teaching.
Being able to understand, read, and write German is no guarantee that one can understand the Spirit teaching.

An alternative way could be to buy the books, scan them in with an OCR program, then translate them in to your preferred language, which I honestly do not recommend because too much gets lost in translation.

As a Dutch national, Dutch is my native language, and I learned German as my second language, although my benefit is and was that German is very similar to Dutch, and I was exposed at a very early age.

When I write here, I want to help people and hopefully spark their interest to undertake the effort themselves because out of their own insight, they see the value of the spirit teaching in daily life.

Also I have contributed quite a lot on this forum with providing information.
I write where I think its helpful, and where I am able to.

This is all I want to say about it.

(Message edited by Jacob on March 23, 2012)
Salome,
Jacob

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In case it needs to be reiterated, thank you Jacob, your tolerant, patient moderation and interpretation are very valuable to me. I challenge myself to change and grow because of this board.
Life

Jacob

Post Number: 863
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the compliment, but thats not needed, I help out gladly and no thanks is needed or desired, the only thing I care about is that it helps people, and when it does, I am happy.
Salome,
Jacob

Markcampbell

Post Number: 754
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One doesn't need thanks for taking responsibilty , as if appropriate action were something that wasn't needed , and you gave it anyway , and thanks were needed for giving it .

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 388
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In chapter 4, verse 136 is an instruction, specifically instructing that when we have "finished learning" (I take this means 'after studying'), that we should "then make prayers (invocations/edification) to your inner world (consciousness) according to your need, so that its unfolding (evolution) may progress..." - Would any students of the spirit teachings please give an example, for clarity and understanding, of how one would go about this (prayer) exactly? Also, what is meant by "according to your need?" - By "need" is meant 'understanding of' or does it mean 'cultivation/embodiment' of? Somehow, there is a transfer or effect to our consciousness in order that it may evolve and progress further...which implies[?] that simply reading may not be enough, but rather, that one must will a transfer/effect to our consciousness?

Thank you and salome,
Eddie

Goblet of Truth chapter 4:136

136) And if you are learning the teaching of the prophets, the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life and therefore the teaching of the laws and recommendations of the wellspring of beauty (Creation), then remember with a prayer (invocation/edification) also your inner world (consciousness) in contemplation (meditation) at the same time so that you align yourselves towards true love and consonance (harmony) as well as to peace and freedom in your inner nature; and do this when seated or standing, when walking or when you are on your back, or on your belly or lying on your side; and when you you have finished learning, then make prayers (invocations/edification) to your inner world (consciousness) according to your need, so that its unfolding (evolution) may progress and everything may go well with you in all things; and carry out your prayers (invocations/edification) according to your needs, since you do not have to select specific hours for this, as you shall do for special contemplations (meditations) or initiations.

* "and when you you have finished learning, then [make prayers (invocations/edification) to your inner world (consciousness) according to your need], so that its unfolding (evolution) may progress and everything may go well with you in all things;"

Definition of INVOCATION
1 a : the act or process of petitioning for help or support; specifically often capitalized : a prayer of entreaty (as at the beginning of a service of worship) b : a calling upon for authority or justification.
Definition of EDIFY
transitive verb
1 archaic a : build b : establish
2 : to instruct and improve especially in moral and religious knowledge : uplift; also : enlighten, inform
[7:-)

Corey

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

"Einführung in Die Meditation" has appropriate prayers on pages 96-97. "Meditation aus Klarer Sicht" is chock full of prayers such as the 12 affirmations (I don't own it so I can't cite page numbers). "Die Arte zu Leben" has a short prayer on page 88. There is a version of the Mein Geist prayer somewhere in OM... Even some of Billy's pamphlets have prayers I archived a good one from a Geisteslehre pamphlet.

To the best of my knowledge all of these prayers are still in German which is the lanquage you need to release/activate the impulses. I'm not much of a translator but if you wish I could post some of these prayers in their original German if you want to fumble through them and find one or several that you like I think there is a link to the Mein Geist prayer on the FIGU Canada website and possibly a link to the mp3 somewhere in the archives for pronunciation... I think the GOT pretty much sums up the necessity of the prayers so I guess it's up to you to start.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Melissa

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I am a student of the spirit teachings (aren't we all?) So I speak to you as one spirit to another.

I do not know if an exact prayer is implied to perform here. What I do know is that when I pray, I pray to my spirit or, I perform a deliberate communication with my spirit, mostly by thought and feeling. My intentions are as such.

I take a time to humbly think about what I have read or learned and search from within myself, the applications of what I have studied and how to apply them to my life as I think I need to at the time. Such thoughts are loving and caring thoughts for the self. You are now in the "unfolding process" when you contemplate as such. Thoughts of love for self, humanity and all start to form and create necessary feelings to help continue the unfolding process. This will help us make necessary and brave betterments for ourselves.

Eventually, we find ourselves doing this more often (without much effort), as we experience our lives, to the point when we remain constant with our spirit within all things, at all places and at all times.

Eddie, this may not be what you are looking for, but I wanted to share as I appreciated your thoughts.

-Melissa

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 389
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey and Melissa,

Thank you for your reply.

If I may, I would like to break down this verse in order to separate the various bits of information I discovered contained within it below.

I have learned to use the consciousness to benefit me (the self) through prayer as is taught in the Goblet of Truth. For example, there are traits I have recognized in my personality which I instructed my consciousness to "banish" from my make-up and by the second or third "temptation" (weakening further each time) these negative traits have been removed. There are various prayers mentioned in the verse, the which I'm aware/familiar with and that I use. What is of interest is this one prayer it mentions (that stands out at me). I am particularly interested in number "*5*" and number "*6*" below. This particular (form of) prayer effects the evolution and progress of the consciousness (if I'm correctly contemplating).

To be clear; I am not interested in a formulated/written prayer from Billy that accomplishes this (unless he wrote one). I have learned to apply prayers (direction/instruction) to my consciousness to bring about an effect to my personality, subconscious and so forth... But I have now found myself consumed with knowing and understanding this 'method' of directly benefiting my consciousness with what I learn in my studies. I would like to know and understand how does one take what one has learned and direct it towards the evolution and progress of the consciousness.

Thank you again and salome,
Eddie

Goblet of Truth chapter 4:136

*1* 136) And if you are learning the teaching of the prophets, the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life and therefore the teaching of the laws and recommendations of the wellspring of beauty (Creation),

*2* then remember with a prayer (invocation/edification) also your inner world (consciousness) in contemplation (meditation) at the same time

*3* so that you align yourselves towards true love and consonance (harmony) as well as to peace and freedom in your inner nature;

*4* and do this when seated or standing, when walking or when you are on your back, or on your belly or lying on your side;

*5* and when you have finished learning, then make prayers (invocations/edification) to your inner world (consciousness) according to your need,

*6* so that its unfolding (evolution) may progress and everything may go well with you in all things;

*7* and carry out your prayers (invocations/edification) according to your needs, since you do not have to select specific hours for this,

*8* as you shall do for special contemplations (meditations) or initiations.
[7:-)

Redhalls

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 04:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I have read multiple times that evolution is also about building knowledge, harmony and overall progress...

What really it means to build knowledge? What sort of knowledge one must learn?

Redbeard

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Redhalls,

Knowledge that is spiritual in nature is the most important, or in some way connected to it, for instance being healthy is not a spiritual thing but it certainly effects the ability of a person to perceive or cognize concepts.

Billy mentioned some educational pursuits to be of little value in the evolutionary climb that we are all striving for, whether we are striving consciously or not.

Billy has written many times that perceiving and acquiring knowledge is just one of the first steps toward our goals of advancement of consciousness and mastery over self, we are seeking knowledge for the purpose of gaining wisdom from it.

Self knowledge is useful in making corrections in our path, we must be able to self evaluate correctly in order to have the truth of who we are and who or what we are not. Taking self responsibility for our life and surroundings would fall under the wisdom application of the specific knowledge that each of us is given this inheritance as mature humans, and built into this are of course the consequences that let us know if we are on track or not.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 296
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redhalls,

there is so much to learn and learning is a continuing concern which your spirit form have to go through with several millions of personalities during several billions of years of reincarnation, try to get as much as you can during this lifetime as this is rather short. the knowledge and the experiences you gathered will only be useful should you be able to become wiser (recognition and acquisition of true love at that pertinent level) than you were a while back. otherwise, the knowledge and experiences will only be that, simply knowledge and experiences, which will not contribute to your evolution, just like a scientist can not be spiritually evolved if he only live based of his knowledge of being a scientist.

you may wish to spend some time with this article:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Why_Is_It_so_Important_for_Us_to_Learn_so_Much,_Especially_in_our_Current_Lifetime%3F_Or_How_Can_We_Enable_Ourselves_to_Spread_the_Teaching_of_Spirit,_the_Teaching_of_Life_and_the_Teaching_of_Truth%3F

Hawaiian

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just my observation as a trained scientific researcher in psycho-biology neural behaviors, I notice that Billy once mentioned he noticed a particular “feminine” and “masculine” pattern when receiving translations from the Arahat Athersata level therefore assuming that even in the pure spiritual realms (at least up to the Petale level when both genders merge), the processing of creational learning is done differently but eventually merges at the Petale level before these spirit forms finally merge into ONE and “enters” the Absolute realms where creation of more universes and other things occur.

Strictly observing this pattern, one comes to the conclusion that spiritual evolution is actually the merging of creational energies that eventually there is no distinction amongst the spirits or any gender specific characteristics, the experiences and knowledge gained by these so called “separate” entities be it material, non-material are in the “end” mutually beneficial for the whole ONE. So in essence, the more one is aware of these characteristics be it masculine or feminine, like being sensitive to feelings and other finer aspects of material senses beyond the 5 basic senses which often connects one to other past personality connections as well that span time, space and dimensions which is again merged via the subconscious through one’s material conscious awareness.
How this process is achieved is not fully explained and there needs to be a “blue print” so that others may pursue this endeavor especially for Earthly humans who have and continue to be handicapped and interfered with in developing their spiritual evolutionary process by religions, peer pressure, political abuse and other negative influences including their own self discipline. So in essence the path to creational harmony starts with oneself and to merge as much as possible the attributes that distinguish a balanced human being’s awareness and acknowledgement he/she are both on the same path (although the processing of energy may be different for specific reasoning until maturation at the Petale level) from a being to a Being and finally BEING. A long process of learning, but do not feel discouraged because of such a short life cycle each of us has, it is what you put in today that matters so that your particular Equational Potential Formulations are given its highest values by your effort.
It would certainly help if our so called advanced brothers and sisters take a more comprehensive evaluation of those trying in earnest to overcome all the obstacles done in the past and current which resulted in such a dire situation at hand. Billy can only present these creational attributes in their pure forms, how it is implemented is another subjective issue that each (including the Plejarens) must consider carefully and logically applied based not just on learning but to include the necessary experiences which is often lacking for those who never experience such matters.

I also have observed that often certain situations present themselves which gives these higher evolved ones who are obligated to help or assist those of lesser spiritual development, especially those that have been interfered with an opportunity to correct past injustices but often fail because they lack the necessary experience or will to do so because their evolution has taken a very different path. Such events have already occurred without much fanfare as in the Tunguska event where over 4,000 ET’s could have been saved and utilized against the 2,100 Giza intelligences, thus preventing WW1 and WWII and possibly the establishment of the German language as a world speaking tongue. But no, some directive or prediction was in order that unfortunately took precedence over the spiritual evolution of the SOL system. In the end, all the Giza jerks have never learned any reason and continued to pursue their insane quest to assinate Billy even from that prison planet, now all are deceased and pose an extreme danger to others should they be given another incarnation by the Arata Athersata level. The resolution at the material level should be done at that level and not be passed on to the spiritual level for problem resolution, it is the responsibility of those at their prospective level to resolve issue there and should ask for assistance from higher levels if needed. This is the area I often question the Plejarens for I often think there are too passive and maybe not valid to be responsible for this sector until they change their prospective.
One can see how one of their members got sick and had to be removed from Earth after observing a military strike during the Gulf war. Also Semjase once mentioned how terrible the androids who self destructed when Quetzal ran experiments to verify that the situation at the SSSC was unreasonable for Billy and the core members. Terrible for the androids who represented Billy and the core members, yes, but how about human beings are they any less worthy of machines?

It is like we use animal studies to evaluate new pharmaceutical agents for the benefit of human medicines until scientists can find the technology to replace such cruel studies. Sure they never need to do such things, so therefore the necessary experience is missing which is very critical when situations arise that need to be addressed based on humane logical reasoning based on historical events not some prophecy or directive. The same could be said about the Sirian incident on Mars where all structural buildings were erased, is Sirian law more important than the spiritual evolution of the SOL system? Why did the Plejarens not prevent this from happening since this sector in the DERN universe falls under their jurisdiction and responsibility?
Why am I saying this? It’s because we cannot exclusively evolve spiritually on this alone and need certain assistance to counter balance certain attributes for is it not a fact that there are still incarnated spirit forms still doing their evil deeds on Earth as in the case of that one personality who persecuted Jmmanuel more than 2,000 years ago the same spirit form with a different personality who also tried to kill Billy? Are these spirit forms more important to continue such abuses against not just the prophets, but the millions or billions of other spirit forms that need to evolve? Where to draw the line and resolve this is a question for the Plejarens, the High Council and the Arahat Athersata level to ponder on?
You simply cannot have these two factions, one that is a predator preying on others and expect others to evolve in such an environment. Maybe it’s time to banish these to another planet for “re-education” purposes so that they evolve at their own free will like what the Gizas did. The Plejarens have the technology to do these predictive analyses but whether they have the will to do so is questionable.

Yoid

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BEAM mentioned about frequency of out Spirit that if Plejaren would met earth human it would be catastrophic due to different vibrations.Is on Earth the same thing happen that people hate to be in someones company ? hate is associated with lower (vibrations/evolution State) than the people they hate? Or this has nothing to do with vibrations? What cause jealous ? Simple materialistic view of live?

Thanks

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,
Hate, jealousy, and all such negative feelings are the results of particular kinds of thoughts cultivated by whoever it is that carries these feelings.
They are not the result of vibrational differences. Each human being must take responsibility for their thoughts (and the resulting feelings and actions), because the might of thought is a powerful cause in all situations - even if one does not know that one is exercising it.
Salome,
Timothy

Edward

Post Number: 2415
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid....

I understand what you mean.

As far as I know, is, that as you Evolve Spiritually, as human, you DO enter
a much Higher Vibration. The higher you Evolve...Spiritually, the less
negative traits you have, as in your questions. BUT, it can still occur to
certain individuals. We know this from the past fractions of renegades which
were once of the Lyrian/Vagan...to be, Plejaran people.

But, in general, we can say, that your mentioned traits are at its 'minimum'
in practice....in that highly state of Spiritual Evolution/Vibration.

Of course, your mentioned traits are much more common now, on Earth. Due to
the state we are in...as well as many other factors; Lower Vibration,
inclusive....(: fortunately, not all of us are so....to add).

Edward.

Anthony

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question seeking confirmation.

Is it not always right and correct to speak the harsh truth in most every situation concerning all matters, concerning all subjects (if one knows the real truth)in all situations in life, no matter how unpopular the real truth is, so long as this does not endanger ones life?
Thanks
Anthony

Jacob

Post Number: 893
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The truth is only harsh for those who are offended by the open and honest truth.
The truth should be uttered in a wording which cant be misinterpreted in anyway, but not in a rude and insulting manner (using bad language, etc.)
While it is fully according the natural creative laws and recommendations to speak the truth, it is wise to decide what part of the truth to speak and what to omit, however never to lie, since there is simply no excuse for lying.
Omitting the truth, by not telling the (full) truth in certain situations is justified when ones life or those of others could be in acute danger, one has to weigh if telling the truth will bare fruit or will only reap anger and wrath of those addressed by the truth.

For example: It would be not wise to tell a group of cult-religious fanatics that they are following false teachings, it could endanger ones life with very little to no positive effect.

It's only wise to sow the seed of insight and truth there where the ground is receptive, don't throw pearls before the swine.
Salome,
Jacob

Indi

Post Number: 667
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Jacob and would like to add, that in some of the translations, there has been mention of 'the harsh Truth', where in fact, it is the words used to speak or give the truth that can appear harsh.

The truth is just the truth - it is neutral in that sense -its harshness is in they ear of the hearer, when it contradicts a dearly coveted and held belief.

There have been some on this forum who have in the past misinterpreted the use of 'harsh' in the teaching and used words in an inappropriate manner and unkind manner as if this is what Billy has done. However, beating someone about the head with hard or harsh words is not recommended.

Here is a verse from the OM:

Kanon 23:13
Also ist gesaget, dass das Wort der Wahrheit ist hart, das da auch wird gebracht in hartem Ausdruck und in hartem Sprechen durch den Propheten, so die Worte der Wahrheit nicht sind
einschmeichelnd, süss, versprechend oder verlockend und schmierig, sondern aufwühlend und treffend und stellend an den Pranger alles das in erkennender Nacktheit, das da ist entsprechend der wahrlichen Wahrheit.

And a portion in summary:

So it is said that the word of truth is harsh, as is harsh expression and harsh speaking by the Prophet, so the words of truth are not flattering, sweet, promising or enticing and slippery, but upsetting and striking…………………………………..
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Calenwath

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I myself have had experiences with Ouija boards exactly twice in my life. Once as a boy and again in my twenties. Of course weird things happened, just as they are wont to do when you enter into such silliness with pre-conceived notions, and an air of false mysticism. The many points made by Jacob, Indi, and others concerning this reflect the truth of the matter.

Moving onwards, once you have spent time with your thoughts, and with the spiritual nourishment set before you by BEAM, and the P's, your spirit should begin to burn with a hunger for more truth. I have been experiencing this myself lately. It brings up within you a wellspring of neutral positivity that cannot be undone once you truly begin to commune with your conciousness. How can we sit by and continue to watch the prophecies unfold all around us and not act, at least for our own spiritual welfare?

For my part, I am now resolved to aid the silent revolution with the knowledge I have thus far. I have finally created my own facebook page, something I never had interest in. Through this I shall be a sign post for those that I love, friends, and the public at large. Mahgitim, I have linked several of your corroborated videos for differant years of this new millenium, and openly let people know the BEAM is my inspiration for it. Any questions I receive I shall direct them to TheyFly.com or futureofmankind.co.uk. We can make a differance, one at a time. Just as Semjase told Billy that this is how it would happen in the 11th contact. The few will create an avalanche of truth that cannot be undone. You do not need to "evangelize" the people. But out of true love for humanity, we can be spiritual guides to show all where to seek the truth. What happens then will be out of our hands, for all must walk this path of evolution alone. Let us leave trivialities of this world behind, ouija boards, and other things of a non-truthful nature out of our daily dealings. These things do nothing but create confusion of reality as BEAM has taught us. Read the contact notes, the first ten are truly beautiful, and sum up why and how we can make a differance. After you read them, read them again. Start there and use that information as your spiritual fuel to build momentum and resolve and love for this world and its people within yourself. Stay neutral positive. Remember to breathe and meditate on all the information you read, let it process, and the truth will shine forth on its own. We do ourselves and our fellow man the greatest disservice by not following what we KNOW to be the true truth. To have this wisdom at our fingertips, and not act, if for no one else but ourselves, is the greatest tragedy. This is my longest post yet, but again I am compelled to say these things, so that I can read them myself, and remain strong in the Spirit. The truth will not only set you free, it will bring you endless joy, peace that truly passes understanding, light, life and above all love, for this is the essence of Creation.

Peace in Wisdom my fellow OMEDAM

Salome

Shane

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page