Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 05, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through November 05, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2285
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think one of the greatest breakthrough's will be when we discover the existence of the spirit within the human being.

Edward

Post Number: 2463
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert and Scott....

Well, you got the idea, yes.

As we evolve we will gradually Acknowledge the existence of the Spirit. It is
all just a step-by-step process we will undergo. And those Spirit-forms whom
are already familiar with the Spirit(ual) Teaching(s) from their previous
incarnations have no problems with this all, of course, to add. Thus, they/we
can make the Creational Spirit(ual) Teaching(s) KNOWN, as we go along in our
daily lives. "Very little bit helps", as they say.

The most hardest and stubborn of them all would of course still be those whom
are connected to Cult Religious like dogmas, etc. I mean, I have tried to
'interpret' to my best knowledge WHAT the Spirit is to (Cult) Religious
individuals, and they still 'believe' that your Spirit is a human type of
manifestation/phenomenon. When you tell them it(Spirit) can be compared in
its size as a Needle point, they of course laugh at you or just get plain
mad! Thus, it would be those Cult Religious individuals whom will have a very
very bitter pill to swallow. But than, as Billy would say: it is a
step-by-step process before they reach that understand; I would agree.

But, fortunately, the science world are making great advancements. It has
already been proven and with images that a 'mist/gas' like substance is
released from the human body when one dies. Thus, this is factual and
recorded, today! Not to forget, the registration of Bio-energies in every
living thing. Also, quite a step to Acknowledge the Spirit.

Thus, it is all dependent on when the Cult Religious would accept this
'first' step of Proving and Confirming and Acknowledging this fact of Truth.

But, we still have to keep in mind, those Cult Religious leaderships whom
misuse their power to deceive their followers and propagate their Religious
lies and saying, that their is a man sitting on a big chair and his name is
GOD. This is the only way they can maintain their criminal Power. Than, we
get the same as what the Plejarans once said, that there were Popes whom did
not 'believe' in any type of GOD as based in Bible interpretations, but more
in the sense of a Cosmic Power. Of course, they would not make this known:
than, THEY would be put on the stake.

Indeed: a step-by-step process....

Edward.

Redhalls

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But I still think it will take 500-600 years to discover this spirit :-)

Cbp0009

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People should check out Through the Wormhole(with Morgan Freeman) this coming wednesday at 9p central on the science channel. The episode is about the Subconscious, and if you've seen the show then you know what its about, if not, then its usually cutting edge from scientists,science experiments, philosophies, etc... Should be interesting to see how far along some of our brightest have come,hopefully? See if they're starting to connect anything with the spiritual side?

Edward

Post Number: 2465
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cbp....

I have seen Morgan Freeman in: Through the Wormhole.

It is not that different from any other science analysis on any other science
channels. It is just a kinda repetition of what has already been discussed
throughout the decades. Only, with a new coat. But, always interesting to see
their side of it all and if any new updates, concerning.

But, as you may know: it may still take awhile before man of Earth recognizes
TRUE Creational Science....

Edward.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 300
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, I wish this is what you meant when you said a few post earlier that the "spirit LEARNS":

from: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10203.html#POST41840

what happens to the spirit while awaiting reincarnation?
Jun

Since the spirit exists in timelessness, you can say that it rests or slumbers in a waiting position. In that state it can absorb (aufnehmen) information from the storage banks of the overall consciousness block (formerly called comprehensive consciousness block; see http://dict.figu.org).
Another term for that state: slumber-like state of rest.

Cbp0009

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea it will def be a while, and actually because of all the material here or, from Billy and the P's rather, it actually is disappointing to watch most of those shows because of all the answers in the contact notes, books and so forth really put them to shame. But its still worth a look, all the technology is new but yea still the same old topics.

Edward

Post Number: 2469
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Elreyjr...

You got the idea!

I am aware of your/the mentioned: slumber-like state of rest....yes.

There is a 'constant' processing during this period, as I understand it.

Creation just keeps on processing all it's date within, Creation self, so to
speak. [Just see it as a big factory which works non-stop. Unless, Creation
itself...goes into slumber. This is another story, though...]

Edward.

Nestor_listens

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for considering this question, as it may help many forum members as well as myself:
It has taken me considerable time in this present life before I became well acquainted with Mr. Meier, the Teachings of the Spirit, and so forth. How can we all maximize our chances of again searching for the Truth of Creation, the Spirit Teachings, and so forth during our next incarnation? Can any of us do anything at all to insure that we again search diligently for the truth? Together or individually?
Thank you for the kindness of accepting this question, and please convey my sincere, respect-filled love to Mr. Meier and the FIGU family. I am,
Sincerely,
Nestor
Atlanta, GA

Corey

Post Number: 183
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestor,

That's a good question. Obviously reading the German encodings so your consciousness can evolve and the spirit form can learn faster, I read once on the forums meditating is the best way to generate the impulses necessary future incarnations to study again in the future (from a posting from Jacob) see "Einführung in die Meditation",

I recently asked Billy a similiar question (Archive through December 24, 2011) and his response was "Each person with his personality must find his way anew in each incarnation, to find the truth in reality."

Just remember when dealing with your daily life and evolution just remember that each gain is significant to generate impulses you can potentially draw off of in a future life. Fluidal forces also plays a role in this. Just remember that you found it in this incarnation, so study so if nothing else you can evolve and hopefully find the truth in your future incarnations.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Nestor_listens

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Dear Corey, Thank you for taking the time to respond to this question. Sin ce posting my question I have done additional reading of Mr. Meier's teachin g in English and Deutsch (I am going back to college 40 years after completi ng my doctorate so I can take German language classes!) and your information is spot-on. Let us all continue on our path to knowledge of the TRUTH and f ulfill our responsibility of working to learn and share our knowledge polite ly but boldly with others. May the blessings of Creation increase within you r life. Blessed be the Creation. Sincerely, Nestor, Atlanta GA.

Corey

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestor,

"I am going back to college 40 years after completing my doctorate so I can take German language classes!"- Good for you!

I'm sure you'll find being able to consult the texts directly will be very rewarding and substantial.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Corey

Post Number: 186
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestor,

Here's another answer from the archives that may help you:

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you are well. I often ask questions of you from curiosity but this one is different. I have a real fear of not refinding the spirit teachings in my following lifetimes, or worse, I might find them and not know that they are really based on the truth. My question to you is this: What can a person do in order to assure to the they will have the maximum likely-hood of refinding the spirit teachings and of realizing their accuracy?

Thank you so much for all that you have done to help us all. You are really a beautiful human being in every way that really matters. I don't say this as a compliment but only as a statement of what I see as being the truth.

Thomas

All you have to do – and can do – is to learn in this life as much as possible about the truth, and to get away from religion (one’s religious thinking and belief etc.) as far as possible.

Everything you learn and know is stored in the storage bank, and in the next incarnation the new personality is hit by impulses from the storage banks and then has the free choice to accept the impulses, or to ignore them.

Salome

Corey

Pigford

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've searched the discussion forum and the Spirit teachings, but have been unable to find a definitive answer to my question. Perhaps I'm not looking in the correct place. I would like to know if a planet which had been occupied by humans is destroyed do the planetary storage banks transfer to another habitable planet along with the Spirit forms? And where can I find more information about this?

Corey

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pigford,

I'm not sure if they transfer, but I know there are also a set of universal storage banks, a logical "back-up" so that if a planet is destroyed nothing is lost.

Salome

Corey

Patm

Post Number: 156
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kevin,

Check out:
Questions to Billy
Archive through March 13,2006
Question from Arie answered by Billy
original questions dated Friday February 3, 2006 12:27 PM

You should find your answer there. Also note Christian's comment.

Salome
PatM

Pigford

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Pat and Corey!

Joe

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Osel Hita Torres - The reluctant lama ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19702122

Do the Buddhist monks ever get it wrong when they've determined who has been reincarnated?

Ramirez

Post Number: 759
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dress someone up in a costume, label him or her special then have people line up and pay for a blessing, private audience or advice.

Money, money, money it makes the world go round.

Different angle same story .... an intermediary between you and the imaginary man in the sky.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2528
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Not to forget, that the Buddhist Monks are at times just as confused as any
other Religious individual!

Dalai Lama, is not teaching them Buddhism, but Lamaism!

So, the Dalai Lama, made his own 'cocktail', of Buddhism in a most distorted
fashion.

Thus, he does NOT teach TRUE Buddhism...in its pure form. But, only in a form
of his own distorted ignorant mind. [But, Billy did mention he would one day
redirect himself, in the proper direction...; if not in this life perhaps in
an other!?]

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just noticed on the top of the page that this section touches on matters related to "the theory of reincarnation". In the same manner we could
designate the theory.... of Creation
.................................of Time Travel
.................................of Spiritual Teachings etc.

Everything labeled as "theory" is more or less wishful assumption, thus I would like to propose what all of us are probably consciously or unconsciously certain about, namely to treat reincarnation and all listed - as facts! And keep those, indeed, far from belief.

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding life:

I noticed elsewhere that Ptaah already knows he will die at a certain point, at approximately 1218 years lived. Presumably other Plejaren know this factoid about themselves as well. Presaging the date with death, this must give some sense of security throughout one's life. However, I do wonder, just how certain is this date? Can one outlive their own due date? Or conversely, if one falls prey to some unforeseen synchronous event, is this a premature ending to one's life?

Of course, these are questions that anyone who learns they will die at some point must wonder, no matter how certain is the method by which the date of death is derived.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2562
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert....

Well, what pops up in my mind is, thinking about Jmmanuel's crucifixion.

He did have to go through this terrible ordeal...to acquire a certain
Insight, as mentioned in the TJ/FIGU materials.

And, nothing could stop him from acting astray from this scenario.

So, you see, it does propagate...some sort of Insight for the concerning
individual. And, the individual should live to all....life's expectations, no
matter what. Part of his/her Evolution, a process we can not...avoid.

Thus, I think, Ptaah, is Aware of this and does live his life to all its
expectations, and he will 'just deliver the goods'...as is the purpose, in
(t)his life time, of incarnation.

Thus, One does become more Focused...in his Task or Mission in life, so to
speak. A Goal....to achieve and fulfill, so to speak.

Thus, knowing when One is due...may not be that bad as One may seem? And,
with One knowing the Knowledge of Creation and her Laws and Commandments/
Recommendations: WHY....worry, when you KNOW...the out-come and its further
processings. You are surely...in good hands, so to speak....with all this
Knowledge.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page