Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 09, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through November 09, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 583
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Just a quick note. That scoundrel, Schantz, and I are…friends. And he's quite a friend of the mission, having personally paid for several THOUSANDS of dollars worth of press releases, among other things. As for Horn, what can I say that his opponents and enemies already haven't?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this exercise on Billy’s interpretation regarding the inter-relationship of the material and non-material energies have produced a better awareness of one’s potentials in both the waking and non-waking (sleep) states where all of your senses including both the material conscious and Subconscious often have much influence on how the dream pans out including influences to the material world as well. We all have this ability to become the “masters” of our destination(s). That being said I would like to direct your attention to three cases that have a common denominator called the Subconscious that reacted to some stimulus which triggered a Cause and Effect in the material realms.

1. The first as we all know about occurred when Semjase conducted some experiment on a Mr. G’s Subconscious with Billy who screened his origins to two bogus physical sites on Earth. Mr. G’s Subconscious reacted and produced some type of EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) that destroyed Semjase’s recording devices and caused a “glancing” blow to Billy.

2. If true as what a former US Army remote viewer named Leonard “Lyn” Buchanan says on page 7 of his book titled “The Seventh Sense”, where his Subconscious also reacted to a sabotaging of his computer program presentation by a disgruntled co-worker to military officials, which also caused an EMP that shut down the entire computer networking system of both the NATO and Warsaw Pact’s causing millions of dollars in damage. What is interesting, if true, is that the EMP affected only a specific type of network related to his particular program, which was on monitoring intelligence. Computers that were not related such as administration or medical although sitting next to these were not affected.

3. It was about 15 years ago when I got the worst nightmare one can imagine or dream, which is very close of being executed by a good friend holding a hand gun to my head and about to pull the trigger. Billy describes how one’s conscious desperate desire to hold on at the moment of being executed is an experience no one enjoys one bit. I already posted this earlier and will not go into detail, except to add that I momentarily “neutralized” this unfortunate event, by accepting the uneventful and actually told my friend “if I deserved to be killed, then I will back you up on this”.

At that moment I felt very peaceful and noticed he looked back and agreed, pulling the handgun away, but then this white human female with rage in her eyes started manipulating something and then I heard the bang, felt the bullet go through my head and everything got quiet and dark. I thought I was dead and after a couple of seconds (which seem much longer) I felt my heart beat and laid there for a few minutes looking in the darkness of the night. Stood up and started looking at nature photographs because I was so glad not being dead, but alive and shaken by this experience. Later that morning around 7 AM, I had this “feeling” to turn on the local radio station. The early morning news came on and the first report was that my friend in that dream who pulled the trigger was announced as dying that morning from being electrocuted while working under his car with an electric drill!`

After this episode I had at least 4 separate dreams in which different people have either been seriously injured or died with one common denominator, they all did some very bad injustice to my presence, most concerning false allegations that was untrue. I think it’s the Subscious that reacts in matters to defend the material conscious and the reason why I don’t have any close friends, because of my concerns to them.

Anyways, I sincerely hope the Plejarens have been aware of these types of things occurring because they are not the only ET’s that have the technology to probe and provoke one’s Subconscious to satisfy their own negative agendas and all it takes is to telemetrically “induce” their own images or the images of the Plejarens on some negative event to provoke that person’s Subconscious and produce some EMP that is related to the Plejaren’s DERN networks which is beyond light speed so that no where is safe anymore. There are actual drawings of Plejarens, which by-the-way is what the US Army remote viewers did during their missions.
Just a note, that same white female was again seen during another dream encounter, this time with Jesus Christ who tried to put a crown on my head and I told him to “fck” off and go join the creator overlords who did the manipulation of the ageing genes which happened a few years ago. The Plejarens can go investigate this as I only record what was observed and encountered.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Would you note the source please? I'm having a difficult time associating Billy's use of the term non-material energies as referring to "dreams".

Also, I would like to read where Billy states that he is speaking about dreams and touches upon the things you attribute to him.

Thnx,
Eddie
[7:-)

Hawaiian

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin,

You need to be specific on which particular statement that is/are giving you some difficulty in regards to Billy's interpretation regarding dreams and non-material energies. He does mentioned the "might of thoughts"

Please copy and highlight the areas where you need some type of explanation and send it to my email address so I can respond as it is not possible to do editing (at least what I know) on this forum.

harryoyama@yahoo.com

The primary reason why I posted this is to let people including the Plejarens know that the Subconscious can be used as a very deadly weapon in the hands of malevolent ET's utilizing the technology to manipulate and provoke it to do evil things. I can only imagine what type of EMP that would have been generated by some irrational religious person's Subconscious being provoked by substituting some executioner with the picture or image of Ptaah, Queztal with some telenotic manipulation.

It would be much easier to use this method and blame it on that unfortunate person whose Subconscious was provoked than taking a gun and shooting the targeted victim. The Hawaiians have used a similar technique in psychic warfare but involves some ritual process using Fluidal energy projection of some physical essence of the targeted person. It is dangerous to mess with these methods especially with the unknowns of the Subscious which, depending on what is stored there and its related connections in some cases goes beyond the SOL environment, so in theory someone who is still connected beyond Earthly space can also be targeted.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 593
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> "...to let people including the Plejarens know, etc.", well thank goodness SOMEONE is going to get those lazy laggards up to speed on what evil the Subnoxious can be used for!

Hawaiian

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

You're a funny guy, but seriously that thought has been entertained and secondly I am concerned that the Plejarens will officially leave once Billy passes or some other ET makes official contact with Earthly humans and that we will be left for our fates at the mercy of malevolent ET’s with similar technology to manipulate not just the Conscious, but the Subconscious as well for evil purposes.

Now that this knowledge is known to be a threat not only on Earthly space, but also beyond its boundaries that “obligate” higher evolved Beings to be vigilant as there are at least 25 million ET’s spiritual forms currently incarnated in Earthly humans to also include those up to 12 billion years of evolution who have volunteered in assisting Nokodemjion here on Earth. Their inner connections are still stored in the Subconscious and technically still connected to their home world origins. So in essence we are stuck together like in a good or depending which view is taken, bad marriage.

Eddiemartin, I’ll get back to you soon, been busy on the internet counter-balancing some corrupt officials saying lies about a local candidate who is like Obama, fighting big money interests for greed and profit at the expense of honest hard working taxpayers. Tomorrow we will see whether this world becomes more dangerous or peaceful.

Scott

Post Number: 2332
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Since Billy's spirit form is just a bit over 9 Billion years old, are you saying the ET Spirit forms currently assisting are older than Billy's Spirit form? Secondly, Nokodemjon is not here on earth. The Spirit form which enlivens Billy, is now currently incarnated as Billy, not Nokodemjon.

Scott

Ferbon

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

What do you base your concerns on? Actually what you're saying has no validity and hasn't been confirmed in any way to make you draw such conclusions. Seriously, do you think you can outsmart/educate/understand/figure out beings which are some three million years more evolved than us? Billy's spirit has been incarnating on Earth as a prophet and countless other times as a "civilian" spirit. It would be helpfull if you could clarify your thinking process, because in my opinion (just to give you one example to consider)it is quite pointless to establish CCCS and just let it be. In addition you can study prophecies and predictions to locate and broaden your existence's horizons. It isn't only about this lifetime you know.

Salome

Hawaiian

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was it not a fact that Nokodemjon's spiritual form which is over 86 billion years which has already been in the Arahat Athersata level currently incarnated in Billy Meier with assistance from the Petale level in order to make it possible?

Corey

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

The Plejarens are over 30 million years more spiritually evolved then us, (not 3 million).

Hawaiian,

Billy recently corrected all other previously released ages of his Nokodemion spirit form and lowered it to just 9.6 billion years old in the questions to Billy section, which corresponds to the lowered time reckonings listed in FIGU Bulletin 77 (in German only unfortunately) where, for example it has now been corrected that it takes 40-60 million years of evolution time (not 60-80 billion) for a spirit form to reach the high council level, 56 million (no longer billion) years of time spent as the high council level, and 7 X 52 million (no longer billion) years of time spent in the pure spirit levels beginning with Arahat Athersata. 9.6 billion years is still archaic for a spirit form, but it is no longer estimated to be in the higher billions of years old, instead being estimated @ "just" 9.6 billion years old.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Indi

Post Number: 681
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I summarised the corrections that were published in German here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/12260.html#POST61032

See my post no: 674
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ramirez

Post Number: 774
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

If previously what were spoken of and written about for more than 35 years were billions which now suddenly become millions then what else is inaccurate ?? the age of the universe .... is the age presently 46 billion not trillion and cycle 311 billion years not 311 trillion years ??

Confidence in information as well as those supplying it is linked to consistency ..... if the story changes the story along with the storyteller's reliability and capability to provide accurate information falls into question .....

So if billions became millions what else is now "incorrect" and needs to be corrected and how can the print in published books be corrected ?

If those promoting the various material expect and intend it to be taken seriously then it needs to be correct .... what do you think ? Is it any wonder Figu remains such a small organization with so few supporters where occasionally things like this arise ...... oh sorry the information was incorrect, here's the new version.

Only 3 zeros out but ..... it makes a difference.

What happened to Jacob ? Was that another "error"
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's hard to grasp even 3, so 30 - there you have it Hawaiian, go figure the number of incarnations alone. The earliest mention that I know of about anything happening on Earth is some 2.5 mln years ago. Also, since it was a prison, we must have had, or still do have, some nasty characters reincarnating and evolving here.Some of those spirits wait for the proper evolutionary level to materialize, but I assume, to live here, they will be pressed into the human bodies...or perhaps rejoin underground colonies of ET's who live here? This isn't clear to me.

However the period of unrest and fighting among Plejarens ended only some 50K years ago. For this reason you can opt for their guidance or live by your own ways and logic for another 28 mln years to find out if they were right.

Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 653
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

In your referenced post, you wrote the following, which I have copied below: but I have a question regarding the math; 18 million years of material should yield about 27.36 million in the beyond (18 x 1.52 = 27.36), yet you have 40 million. Am I mistaken?

"40-60 million years = to reach the half-spirit-form life (Horalft or High Council) ie. To complete the full material evolution

This is based upon a calculation of a life lived of 100 years, with 152 yrs spent in the realm of the other world (Jenseitsbereich) and means that 100% of material intelligence quotient has been reached during this time

This is broken up into:

18 million yrs effective material or physical body life times

42 million yrs in the realm of the other world "
Bruce

Jacob

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hawaiian,

It really borders paranoia when you think that malevolent extra-terrestrials would come to Earth and start manipulating the Earthlings.

A malevolent race which is capable of traveling thousands and millions of lightyears would not utilize methods to manipulate people via telenotic impulses, they would simply conquer the world using brute force and eliminating our military, which would be childsplay for them.

The Bafath used telenotic impulses and other dirty scenes simply because they could not risk a direct confrontation with the Earth humans, because they were only a small group and the weapons of mankind already posed a threat to them.

A similar principle is shown in the movies where ETs would make contact to Earthhumans with all kinds of cryptic symbols and subtle hints, which is non-sense.
When benign ETs will make contact, they will do it first in secret with the Government or small groups and later on in public in order not to cause a panic; and when they do, they will do it in clearly or easily understandable communication.

Telenosis is nothing more then hypnotic impulses via material consciousness telepathic means and has a max. range of 3 light seconds, which would imply that the senders of these impulses already must be 'here' which means they would have to be stationed on Earth or the moon.

I think common-sense and reason should be used here, that after the Plejarens depart, the biggest enemy we have to worry about is ourselves.

Salome,
Jacob

Jedaiah

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thoughts on this please.

1 - Is it predetermined that every program (spirit) follows the same growth? Or are some subject to different experiences etc that can heighten evolutionary curse, therefore deducting years required for each step or steps?

2 - Is it possible that these programs can fluctuate with differences. IE: A program might be subject to different knowledge and change that older programs (IE: Plejaren) may not have experienced in their evolutionary curve, therefore these new programs can actually house new information? (If indeed creation / universe is based on ever-progressive change.)

[Program = spirit]

Hawaiian

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey for the update, may I ask why was these periods reduced from sequential time frames to a more dynamic one? Was it because of the materials BEAM has brought forward that affected these changes throughout the universes for instances in one case after writing the OM, which releases the obligation of the 144,000 or so former ring leaders from their mission and I believe are now scattered throughout the various universes to assist in creational evolution?

If so, then would it be logical to presume that the “normal” sequential process of material spiritual evolution also must be “undergoing” a similar dynamic evolution? Therefore in theory, what Billy has stated in the past may no longer be relevant, for instance someone posted a quote in regards to “seeing auras” as only Billy is capable of doing and those who claim such ability are “delusional”.

Since this topic is about Thinking and Thoughts, then would it not also be logical to presume that since only Billy has the spiritual experience in mastering the symbolic representations that pure spiritual Beings are capable of when communicating in the primary telepathy mode, then the next level for material beings in processing seventh sense perception of non-material form will have to be in their dreaming states where one has to be able to incorporate all 7 senses and interact with higher beings that often influence others via their dreams?

These symbolic representations appear to be “machine made” and lack the “artistic” flow that would be expected if some human hand generated it. However Billy did mention that when receiving translations from Semjase, he suspects it was machine generated from her Subconscious. However this method does maintain a form of consistency.

Bottom line is for Earthly humans, it is in your dreaming realms where one has to master their 7 senses and incorporate your experience and knowledge to directly apply what one learns from not just BEAM’s materials, but most importantly apply your attributes/potentials and logic reasoning to evolve spiritually.

I just wanted to post some of my experiences so that one can be prepared to expect certain events to occur and not be alarmed if you also experience similar encounters and how to deal with it.

Jacob, maybe you should study more deeply before commenting and saying things like “paranoid”. When one has more than one episode of dreams that actually came true exactly to true life events some time later which resulted in the deaths of at least 4 different persons and serious injury to at least 2 others on separate occasions, would you consider such events as some delusions if it happened to you personally? I have already describe one such event previously and don’t need to clarify any more to you or others who doubt that one’s Subconscious is there to defend your material conscious from harm. When it happens to you, then you will see things in a very different light and be very careful of your thoughts towards others.

Now, to address your opinion that telenotic impulses are limited to light speed at the duration of 3 seconds is true to a certain extent. Then explain how the Giza Intelligences did although locked away millions of light years away on that prison planet get another attempt to try to assassinate Billy with assistance with their Brazilian allies using some stolen UFO? It was through technology and their spiritual force that this was accomplished.

Is it not also true that connections still exists to one’s original home worlds when they incarnate into Earthly beings? To not take these and other relevant parameters into consideration is a form of ignorance not paranoia and should be addressed by those who have the technology to scan the Subconscious of others, I think I will ask Billy this question if I remember to do so. Because frankly speaking it has been put out for discussion and is not my problem anymore.

Jacob, glad to see you back, I had this feeling you couldn’t resist commenting on my usual controversial posting (unintentional that is) and was wondering when fireworks would begin. But I certainly appreciate the learning experience. Aloha

Indi

Post Number: 682
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce
I took the figures Bernadette gave in that article as just an example because the 18 million and 42 million don't fit in that calculation together (the 42 million would instead be more like 45.36 million using your calculation method)

As the range is 40 - 60 million, then any amount between could be calculated in that manner.

Eg., 16 million x 1.52 = 24.32 + 16 = 40.32 million

or

20 millon x 1.52 = 30.4 + 20 = 50.4 million

you also must consider that many won't live for the 100 years so other possible calculations could be based on someone living only until 60, 70 or 80. Then their time in the other realm would be commensurate with 1.52 times that figure.

This will increase the number of incarnations of the spirit form. But in the end, what she put there could be another error or it could just be an example.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 319
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

The 144,207 former Ringleaders are all bound to the planet Earth, incarnating here (on Earth) to assist in a special mission, which boils down to them making up for past mistakes in present and future incarnations. I don't know why Quetzal, who had a former personality as a Ringleader (as revealed in the new TJ), was allowed to reincarnate among the Plejaren, or if there are others in the universe, but I can tell you the 144,207 are here on Earth. They were bound to a sentence of 7000 years of guilt, or better put, 7000 years of reincarnations here on Earth, to learn how to be in line with the laws and recommendations of Creation. Since the nuclear war and other atrocities was over 389,000 years ago, the 7000 years came and went and then 13,500 years ago the codex was formed, which was dissolved in the 90's.

I don't know why Billy reduced these time periods, it makes for a lot of correcting some books (existing life in the universe, the Nokodemion book, some contact reports etc...) the bulletin doesn't reveal why they were corrected.

I don't think that consciousness evolution comes primarily from learning to master your dreams, which is just one small piece of the evolution puzzle. There are other ways to apply the teachings to the awake state, learning the laws and recommendations of Creation and how to fulfill them in your life, which is what Billy explains in book after book.

Now that Jacob is back, as a spirit lessons student, who more then likely studied the dream interpretation portions, he can possibly comment further, how learning to steer the dreams applies to the evolution puzzle, if you will.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob it is nice to see your photons again. After wading through so much gobbledygook, your statements are a pleasure to read. : )

While this will undoubtedly grow over the years into a concern for military types, any coordinated group of evil people advanced enough to travel to our fair planet would quickly make mince-meat of most of our military. That it hasn't happened yet means that taking over another planet is neither so simple, nor so desirable. This right here should give us pause. So, why would someone want to the attack Earth?

1. Not for basic resources - they are more readily available to space-faring species elsewhere in the universe. For such groups of people, their basic resources are floating around in space free for the plucking.
2. Not for any chemicals we can provide, such as water, since it is all too easy to generate these substances on demand.
3. Food is another common justification for an alien invasion that just doesn't make sense. They want to eat us? Unlikely.
4. Accessing our genetic legacy would not require a full scale take-over, indeed we should be happy to give this away.
5. Earth is already poisoned by some substance which causes animals (and people) to age quickly here. Cleaning up the planet will be no small task. Surely it might be easier to look elsewhere for a conquerable planet?
6. If the conquering species is interested in slavery, which is passee considering that robots and androids, biological or otherwise, can more easily do any work, then the only purpose we could really serve is to generate ideas, something which is best done in a free and creative environment. Slaves don't make for good innovators.
7. If the incoming species were to merely annihilate everyone on the planet and then terraform it to their liking, to make room for their own burgeoning population no doubt, they would have to figure out what to do with the spirits that already associate with this planet. For just such reasons is the level of technology involved in manipulating the spiritual realm guarded. Such technology is generally associated only with good-hearted life-forms who know already innately know better, such as the High Council, and perhaps the Nebulaneans.
8. We can discount the idea that we might be conquered to prevent or influence something we will do in the future, since we already know time travel doesn't work like that. Were extraterrestrials from the future to want to influence us, they would probably appear like the Plejaren, establishing some realistic ground-rules for everyone to play fairly in the same sand-box, such as the natural universal creational laws.
9. Nuclear weapons are kinda the trump card on this planet - and the planet bristles with them, no matter that they are too dangerous for us to reasonably allow them to be built and utilized by any particular nation. (Only a stable global government has enough responsibility to not use them against some faction on our own planet, and we aren't there yet.) And we have some other technologies in the wings that can be brought out in a time of need, but for now nukes are still Old Faithful. What ambitious, planet-conquering species wants to risk spooking us into inadvertently setting space itself on fire?

The only possible reason I can come up with for a space-faring species to conquer Earth is for it's location, and at that only by people who cannot travel as far as they want in the blink of an eye. Were some other group of evil people to want to take over our planet, they would have little human resistance to worry about, but the issues they would have to concern themselves with, if at all, would be problematic at best, with little upside for their troubles. I can concede that they might not know this - we might have to explain to them that we are not a juicy morsel, at least not yet, and for this reason I think there is a smidgeon of justification for concern about some interplanetary invasion, but for the most part this kinda thinking just feeds the paranoia being built up by Eisenhower's 'secret advanced industrial-military complex', who are just some Earthlings flying around in UFOs and scaring people into accepting a world government under their rule, the scam of the millennium.
Life

Corey

Post Number: 321
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTION: My post was supposed to say 7000 incarnations, not years.

Scott

Post Number: 2335
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

You stated: “for instance someone posted a quote in regards to “seeing auras” as only Billy is capable of doing and those who claim such ability are “delusional”

From a recent questions to Billy, the following answer was posted from Billy.

Q-Billy, are you capable of seeing with the naked eye the colour of the aura that emanates from the human being?

A-That’s nonsense. However, the aura can be felt with one’s finger tips if a person is sensitive enough.

This answer seems to contradict what you stated in your post.

Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Excellent points!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page