Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through November 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Verlanis

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The aura is part of the body's electromagnetic field. The subject became en vogue when photon detectors were made, and also the advent of Kirlian Photography which is the technology ability to photograph electric fields of low intensity. This invention took place in1920s. Human's do not have the senses to see visually these electric fields on this planet, but skin sensitivity can detect them.

Billy's response is accurate.

Earth Human's who claim such are merely, unconsciosly, dilating their pupils to see light warping effects which in turn fools their logic process. I say this because it has happened to me until I turned "Vulcan", as in the Star Trek species. :-)
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks for the information and its interesting note about Quetzal's past personality being part of the ringleader, yet allowed to incarnate in the Plejaren blood line, his connection to Jmmanuel via his father Gabriel which according to the Nokodemjon geneology chart, shows the spirit form present in Quetzal. That being the case, then I wonder why he is not responsible for Earth as Ptaah who does not have the Nokodemjon spirit form is currently in that position?

I think most have strayed from the point that ones Subconscious is a very powerful force when coupled to technology and depending on its "internal connections" and spiritual evolutionary status, it will not be confined to the speed of light restrictions if properly "tuned" to access the Plejaren DERN network transport system. That is a question that only the Plejaren themselves know about or maybe not? To not take this possibilty at hand is pure ignorance, just wanted to post this fact that Earthly humans can again be manipulated by malevolent ET's for their own sick agendas because certain individuals have this capacity and/or potential to exceed "normal" expectations which I will explain in another update posting.

Scot, sometimes I wonder if Billy truely answers ALL of these questions posted to him, since Christian often answers it himself? The aura colors can be displayed with technology such as the Kiriln photograhy, so why should a human being not also see it too? Until someone explains the process why it cannot be done then it should remain open to interpretaton.

Wagner7seven

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all of FIGU. I do not know if it's the topic right here, but I would like someone to give me an answer please:
What would be the D'javú about the truth?

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 333
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

Just a thought - idea

When someone claims Billy has said something then this could/should be backed up with the source/evidence. This is not possible if Billy has said something verbally so someone who is then passing on the information, of course.

This would help eliminate false claims, lies and delusions.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Michael_horn

Post Number: 596
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Worrying about being "manipulated by malevolent ETs" is beyond frivolous…if one actually is paying attention to the world we live in. Actually it makes about as much sense as, well as thinking we are meeting real people in our dreams, etc., if ya know what I mean.

Ferbon

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stephen

I am right behind that. Everything that must be known in our times has been published by Billy and is open for study- right there- confirmed by Plejarens. So just point to the source.
Also, to be fair - one can always ask for reference or additional information if he/she feels that they are needed. One can also find the contradictory information to discredit the source of the opinion - like with the possibility of seeing auras.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 442
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Permit me to bring something to your attention.

I quote from your post #117
"Scot, sometimes I wonder if Billy truely answers ALL of these questions posted to him, since Christian often answers it himself?" -end quote.

The truth is the truth no matter who speaks it, ponders it and fathoms it. The truth is truth. But this is simply a mistake any of us can make and, it is specifically addressed in the Goblet of Truth. It is actually evolutive and a positive thing.

What is important is; "What do we do with the insight?"

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 334
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps Christian sits down with Billy and then ask him the questions and writes down the answers in his own writing and form from what Billy has said. Perhaps this happens and also Billy writes down the answers to more complex questions.

We should be grateful that we have a chance to ask Billy a question when we are not physically at the SSSC. And also I think it is a good way of doing this as other persons can benefit from the answers given, where as if it was a phone call to Billy or figu or a letter written then less persons have the chance to learn. Of course if it is a personal or private matter then phone calls or letters is the appropriate thing to do.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Edward

Post Number: 2568
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis....

Yes, I would agree with what you posted.

One's eyes can play all sorts of games with you.

If you just stare for quite a long time at any object you will see 'things'
which are not there. Same, with so-called Aura readings. Your eyes are just
'fooling' you. There is a certain process which happens (forgot the name),
which enables you to see things which are not present.

Just, look in a mirror...in a dark lite room: before you know it....you will
start to see 'things' which are not really, there. Typical, optical illusion.

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

However much fighting there is in the world, however much darkness there is, we must be able to serve as small lamps in that darkness!

This is the only way that we can do this together as a team of revelation for all of those fellows in the world to see! Discernment perspective and love to all.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Verlanis

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reply Edward.

It has been recently( as in last year or so) stated on some science sites that the eyes emit photons. This, itself, is profound and can be witnessed in everyday life. Simply sit in a completely dark room with eyes wide open, and this can be noticed as a milky colored light. It is my opinion that this light from the eyes contributes strongly toward dream; plus adding a whole new twist to seeing the light in people's eyes.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Cpl

Post Number: 635
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The tricks the eye can play on one in perception has been covered earlier. The basic ones to be aware of are "after image" and "simultaneous contrast". It is the science of perception.

If you gaze upon a person that is basically a dark image for a few seconds (this could be dark due to dark clothing or dark hair or because the background is just lighter) and then look away you will see a light after image of the figure. Also the colors will be the complimentary (opposite) of the actual color observed (but this can be compromised visually by the color and confusion of images in the background).

For example, if you are looking at someone in a dark suit standing or speaking in front of a light background or wall and then shift your viewing a bit you will see a very light after image of the dark suited figure, which, if shifted only a little can appear to be a surrounding light aura. It's merely an optical effect in which the cones of the eye or photoreceptors attempt to balance out or compensate for a color saturation they have received.

If you look at a person in a green sweater for some seconds the after image will appear the complimentary color i.e. red, and vice versa. If looking at a person in a blue shirt the after image would appear orange, and vice versa. Looking at a person in a violet sweater would create a yellow or golden after image, and vice versa.

The same goes for any other color viewed; the after image will be its complimentary and can appear to just surround the image or person when ones vision is just shifted a little. It has nothing to do with auras and everything to do with the scientific optical workings of the eye.

We usually do not perceive this due to the confused background which is a mixture of shapes and colors and because we do not gaze long enough for the photoreceptors to tire and seek compensation.

Those attempting to see auras, however, are doing just such gazing so this needs to be taken into consideration. Also, they often strictly control the background setting making it one color and less cluttered thus accentuating the after image and simultaneous contrast effects.

For more detail see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage.
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrast_effect.

Hello Bronzedesk,

Re your good signature: I often say to people, "A person who never made a mistake never made anything." Our closest examples of which are priests immured in temples.
Edison made over a thousand mistakes before he found tungsten worked as the light bulb filament. Humanity is forever grateful he made those thousand mistakes, and got there.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Jacob

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jedaiah,

The only thing that is predetermined is the ‘end-goal’, which is unification with the universal-consciousness Creation.
In the stage where the spiritform has a human body, it is its material consciousness (Personality), which is the main evolutionary factor, the spiritform itself in this stage of evolution is nothing more then a logical engine accumulating wisdom which is the essence of lived-through knowledge.

In the universe there is no human, no spiritform which follows the exact same growth, every path is different, everyone is absolutely unique, not just in this universe, but in ALL universes with material belts in existence.

The uniqueness of every path is an evolutionary factor for the universal-consciousness Creation, this because logic and love, which are both the foundation of everything in existence, can be experienced in infinite ways (would this be finite, then evolution would have reached an absolute perfection long ago and everything would have seized to exist.)

Neither finite logic nor absolute perfection exist, only infinite logic and relative perfection exist.

Of course a certain quantum of knowledge and wisdom must be reached to evolve to higher levels and to reach the ‘end-goal’, but how to get that knowledge and wisdom is totally unique for everyone.

It’s maybe a bit more visible if you have a group of people, you already know that everyone is different in his/her level of understanding, which in principle is a good thing because differences can cause disagreements and give a potential to learn from each other. When people see this principle and they work together, they can learn from each other and solve problems this way.

When I talk about an ‘end-goal’, I am only talking about the goal of the human spiritform to unify with the universal-consciousness Creation.

I hope this clears things up.

Salome,
Jacob
The path and how I bestride it are for me to decide alone. Events can be simply accepted and one surrenders oneself to them – but doing nothing means giving up. Anyone can make the best out of any situation, no matter how hopeless. Everyday is a new start, and in spite of all the people that may be around you, you alone have got to decide to take your step. No-one will take your decision from you, because only you know yourself, know how you are and where you want to go – it is in your hands.
Goblet of Truth

Jedaiah

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jacob,

Thank you for your thoughts!

Hawaiian

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I’ll agree with your assessment which actually summarizes this whole material conscious evolution amongst human beings as a form of “merging” of each unique individualistic knowledge, wisdom and (missing) but very important factor, their experiences which unfortunately cannot be shared in equal essence value simply for the fact each person will experience this “essence” in a different way due to their unique set of “attributes” and internal/external connections, which makes a very interesting set of circumstances that in turn, guarantees that creation will forever evolve spiritually so that other spiritual BEINGS from the “beginning” will also evolve further with “new” essence, knowledge and experience gained when others “merge” into ONE.

Very logical process that facilitates the entire spiritual essence amongst all that was ever created.

I have copied several lines from FIGU Special Bulletin 038 (listed below) in which Billy explains the process of aura radiations and the importance of controlling one’s material conscious while dreaming since it is in this “realm” where one can and should develop their higher senses so that they become more “in tune” with their subconscious (where their past personalities are stored) and become aware of their spiritual knowledge and experiences.

I have deliberately posted the experience of being shot in the head while dreaming and other observations that unfortunately some has taken as “delusional”, but never-the-less it does pose a rather interesting dilemma that may prove quite useful for those who engage in wanton killing such as the Giza Intelligences who could have “gained” such “useful” experience that will certainly have a positive and profound effect in influencing their current personality to not engage in such degenerate behavior upon the weak and oppressed. The process of dying should be peaceful, but the process of being executed is very disturbing for the victim, unfortunately its experience is stored in the memory banks and not passed on to the living personality where is can do the most good and at the same time make amends to both himself/herself and their victims.

Current creation measures (I assume) does not allow for the experience of dying be passed on except in dreams, which I posted for reference. Try it one day (dream) and experience it for yourself.

Unfortunately the Plejarens have not tried to influence the Giza in this matter and are all dead awaiting to incarnate with approval from the Arahat Athersata level with new personalities that are isolated from this “useful” experience.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_038
A further fact is that every living and dead body, respectively, all organic material, has its own source of light which radiates - from many and varied cells - fine-material, that is to say, fluidal, light, together with fluidal energies, because every living cell emits quanta of light, respectively, bio-photons, in tiny amounts in the UV range.

These radiations, or emissions, respectively, auras, can be perceived by every human through the sense of perception, and, given certain sensitivity, can even be seen

The fine-matter vibrations, as well as their energies and forces, which radiate out from the human brain, influence the brains of other humans, whereby that can succeed over a distance of thousands of kilometers

Dreams

Finally dreams - which vouchsafe admission into that which is fine-material - come into play when some information or other reaches, out of this realm, into the consciousness.

Thereby the human's dreams open a world which he cannot perceive in his rational understanding if he does not create the ability to penetrate into the fields of his fine-matter sensing and make its faculties consciously and controllably useful.

Lemontree

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With a ball you play football, with all this stuff what do you do?

All this evolution stuff in all these universes, why?

Schantz

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Why?

Cpl

Post Number: 637
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"All this evolution stuff in all these universes, why?"

To evolve. Why else?
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Lemontree

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My actual question should have been what is the reason why?

We created football to have fun, for entertaining, etc and to avoid boredom. That's the reason why for the creation of a football. We don't just create them for absolutely no reason at all.

When the BEING Aboslutum started everything did it need to evolve cuz it was "weak" (i.e. to survive)? Did it have any choices, could it create something completely different other than Creations with a material universe?

I find it hard to believe there was a loving god who created life so it can simple gets better (evolve); that's selfish. As far as I know the BEING Absolutum created the first stuff so why?

Also as I understand it at the end of the day it's the BEING Absolutum who is gaining from the evolution of Creations, correct?

For me the only possibility is that the BEING Absolutum didn't have full control of everything, in other words it had to create Creations (with all their wrong & bad stuff and right) to sustain itself and it could not create everything it wanted (and as it wished) otherwise it could have created a paradise-like universe if it's so kind, lovable, and all the good qualities they attribute to it.

Borthwey

Post Number: 241
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation has nothing to gain or to lose, and nothing to evolve to. Evolution is an aspect of time, time exists to allow the unfolding of Creation in the material plane. I don't have any reason to think that each new Universe that comes to being is better in any way than the previous one. However there may be more or less minute differences, and this is how I would define the life of Creation or its "interest" in manifesting itself as sucessive and multiple Universes: to explore the differences between each one of them. Whatever differences there are, would say something to Creation about itself.

David

Ferbon

Post Number: 137
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree

Consider the number of Universes that ever existed and existing now and will exist- I would see variety of choices there. You may see a football as an entertainment other person sees it as art or way of life, a symbol of something etc. etc. Hope you can see my point here. With so many people on our planet and elsewhere, everyone have a choice to think of football as he is allowed by the boundaries of creation's idea and logic.
Why something raised from namelass nothing? I can comfortably say that at the moment we dispose of too short lives and to little knowledge to think about it. It doesn't change the fact however that you can be aware of it. Let me know if it helps a bit.
Salome

Melissa

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lemontree-

Why ask why?
Only you know why you are so curious.

Why does Creation even exist? I don't think that even Creation knows why. Even Creation is still evolving, and learning, maybe even about why it exists. Just like you.

Think Micro to the Macro.
Remember you are a piece-part of Creation, just as everything else is.

To examine nature, helps us see the Micro-to-the-Macro examples, which are very abundant around us.

The biggest tree in the world, started off as a tiny seed, and then the cycle just starts again. Why?

It is good you ask yourselves these questions. (applause)

:-)
Melissa
-Melissa

Edmundo

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I doubt there was the start-point of whole, probably there exist something like ur-reality and it is always preset.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page