Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 01, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 01, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Remr

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eduard,

You mentioned about Jmmanuel:

"He did have to go through this terrible ordeal...to acquire a certain
Insight, as mentioned in the TJ/FIGU materials.

And, nothing could stop him from acting astray from this scenario."

When I was in Switzerland this summer, I was riding around in a car with some FIGU people and saw a statue of Jesus on the cross in one of the towns. It suddenly struck me what Jmmanuel's insight probably was... Which I hadn't read
anywhere in any FIGU materials:

I figured it was most likely that in order to be able to have a fuller appreciation of life, and to feel sure about the part of the teaching about life and death and our role in Creation through experience, that he had to experience being close to death for himself. Then, that made me remember how Billy lost his arm, which then I realized that Billy, as another teacher of the teaching of the spirit, with the same old Nokodemion spiritform that was once residing in Jmmanuel, needed to gain a similar insight in order to be able to correctly set down the teaching. Both Jmmanuel and Billy had foreknowledge that they would have to go through their respective life-threatening ordeals, and both of them survived and learned a valuable lesson and insight, thus the crucifixion/missing arm parallel. This was just another amazing small form of further validation to me, that Billy really is the true prophet brighing the true truth, as the man who is last in the line of 7. So from this point of view, the crucifixion is one proof that made its way through thousands of years of religious crap, and can still allow people to see the truth who are ready to see it and are ready to think with their brains.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's already discovered, just not released to the public.

(@ The Spirit)

Marbar

Post Number: 234
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody know the truth why women have miscarriages and what part the spiritform plays?

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 230
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Marbar,

This question is at the juncture of spiritual and physical, so justifications from either perspective might be best applied.

Of the physical reasons that are many and varied, medical knowledge might best be applied here.

From a spiritual point of view, I think there could be many reasons why a miscarriage might occur. For instance, the spirit might not be ready for what challenges it is facing in life. The spirit may be a new soul, or otherwise not yet ready for a full-fledged physical existence. Or the spirit may relish the challenge of a life with so much potential, but that could possibly end even before it starts. The mother may have some lesson to learn about love and loss. Or perhaps the circumstances for which a spirit decides to incarnate have changed such that the life lessons it is addressing are not gonna be met. Spiritually, many stories can be imagined which might make sense of miscarriage.

The best advice I have heard for women post-miscarriage is to lean on your man, and move on the best you can. Hope that helps.
Life

Michael_white

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May a reincarnated spirit with its newly created consciousness have the wherewithal to end its current physical existence? If it could, would this not violate the laws and recommendations of Creation? By ending its existence, it escapes its responsibility of life and learning.
May the lifetime of a spirit/consciousness be ended prematurely by another spirit/consciousness as a lesson for the other spirit/consciousness?

Scott

Post Number: 2355
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suicide in any form goes against the recommendations of Creation. I'm not sure I understand your second statement, but it is wrong to kill another human being unless the act is in self defense.

Regards
Scott

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 233
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael and Scott, thanks for the comments. I hadn't thought about attempts to make sense of miscarriage from that angle.

Perhaps there is no spiritually realistic way of assuaging the emotional pain that comes from miscarriage. Perhaps in our reality there is no spiritual way to make sense of the circumstance, except to say that life begins, and then it ends. How then can we comfort women who are forced to face death so personally?
Life

Ferbon

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

I think it mostly depends on person's understanding of life and death. Not sure if you can really comfort someone because of their individual thoughts and feelings about the matter. It is up to the person to influence their emotions hence agree with pain or anger and change it into improving experience rather than dwell in sorrow.
If a person has no knowledge or self-generated understanding and hasn't been introduced to the fact of evolution of the spirit through reincarnation - I can only now imagine the emptiness and overwhelming feeling of loss.
And even accepting the facts isn't still too obvious as seen through this comment from http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Talk:Contact_Reports:
"..Enjog1 said ...
I still find it hard to believe in reincarnation as such. We live on earth and die then reicarnated. There has to be more to it than that,somehow we are missing a crucial element. Any comments please. Joe
--Enjog1 02:28, 22 October 2011 (BST)

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The subject and experiencing of death is inevitable and more times than not, unexpected. But ultimately a right of passage all must participate in themselves. The severed bonds experienced through the conscious loss of physical interaction with a loved one can be emotionally crippling when a personal contemplation is not undertaken regarding death, better sooner than later as putting it off only results in a misunderstanding or inability to perceive the actual acceptance process when death occurs.

Billy has written several articles and books regarding death and the importance of contemplating about it to better understand how to deal with this inevitable part of life. Here are a few articles that have been translated.

Weighty words about Death
http://au.figu.org/content/Weighty%20Words%20About%20Death.pdf

Meditation about Death is Important
https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Articles/Meditation%20About%20Death%20is%20Important-sec.pdf

-------------------

Also from the Questions to Billy archive "through June 24, 2012"

Dear Billy,
My mother is battling cancer at the moment and it will eventually take her in the not too distant future. She is aware of your writings through me but has not gotten too much into it, she has a spiritual but not religious nature herself. What would your advice be on helping people in the final stages of their lives to comprehend and prepare for the reality of what will actually occur?

Just be there and show them that they are not alone during their last stage of life. And absoluetly avoid influencing a dying person's opinion unless the dying person is asking for advice (if this occurs, just answer the question, but don't give a lecture). The way a person has lived (and thought), the way he or she dies. Nobody has the right to correct another person's – whether young, old or dying – views.

(Note by CF: That's why it is important that human beings think about and ponder death and dying while they are young and healthy etc. The sooner you start thinking about death and researching the real facts about it, the better.)

-------------------

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Justsayno

Post Number: 501
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I once read that 90% of mammal pregnancies end in miscarriage often before the mother even knew she was pregnant. Taken in that context is miscarriage not more normal than having a full term pregnancy? All I can say about miscarriage (because I had one) it is nature's way of getting rid of something that may not have developed properly due to environment or other factors that may have made it deformed in ways that would make it cruel for a person to be born like that. I also found it hard to mourn the loss of something I never knew, and could not feel or touch. But heck I know people that mourn a miscarriage years after the fact which I think is quite obsessive. At least that spiritform has the option of incarnating right away into another body...due to early termination. So nothing is ever really lost.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,
Just wanted to say I think with the reincarnation thing with changing perspectives and different personalities, I look at that the same as going from infant to different stages of even one lifetime. It is so true that the person you once were is different now and in 10years from now I won't really have the same perspectives then. I hardly recognize the girl I use to be, kind of sad thinking back, but also appreciative of all the enlightenments that have occurred in the last few years.

Saalome
Saalome

Scott

Post Number: 2356
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

I was responding to Michael_White who posted directly above my comment. I didn't even notice your earlier comments, but I will read it.

Scott

Edward

Post Number: 2637
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert....

You got the idea, yes.

We also, have to keep in mind the Global Overpopulation Factor!

This, too, is due, that such miscarriages can occur; just, as well as why
many humans are also very Confused in mind, or have some other disorder
or whatever be the case.

The (Creational) Incarnation Mechanism is - Out of Order - due, to the
mentioned Overpopulation Factor. Thus, it is not a personal Spirit-form,
choice per se, here. The Spirit-form DOES NOT determine its incarnation
process(ing); this, is all in the hands of Creational Processing. Thus, even
Compatibility, issues can occur....which can result into the miscarriage,
even, Gender Confusion, etc.

Edward.

Votan

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2012 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I still feel that we are missing something.
Why would the Creator go into all the trouble of creating us human beings only to let us die and then reincarnate to learn a lesson on earth.

It does not make sense.
joe

Ferbon

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan

You are probably interpreting "Creator" as Creation which we are only tiny bit of...
No ONE "lets YOU die", because everything around you is becoming and passing in its own time frame and based on the same natural creational laws. The whole Universes are inclined within the same process just different "perception" of reality which oblige them to also reincarnate and evolve. You are meaningful part of this great system as a human being and on path of evolution with all of us...

Salome

Melissa

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

Savio had asked a while ago about this to Billy,

Hi Billy
It was mentioned that a spiritform will enter a human fetus on the 21st day after the insemination.
However, due to overpopulation, spiritforms are forced to reincarnate before they are really ready, that causes many problems to the new born human beings.
I think, if only “ready spiritforms” are allowed to reincarnate, the evolution of human beings will take a more healthy and successful course.
On the other hand, letting those fetus without a ready spiritform taking a natural miscarriage course would also party solve the overpopulation problem.
My question is :
Is there any reason that Creation did not prohibit this kind of early reincarnation of unready spiritforms so as to prevent those mental illness of those unfortunate human beings?
Salome
Savio

Creation does neither prohibit anything, nor does it enforce anything. Creation doesn’t punish, and it doesn’t praise.
Creation has created the law of cause and effect. Therefore, if people are multiplying like rabbits, they either have to endure the ensuing effects, or they are free to change their habits etc.
The human being has to live according to the spiritual laws, to the laws of cause and effect. If you are doing good, you will bring forth a positive effect.

Therefore, for the time being, many people will suffer from the effects of having been borne too early.

LINK SOURCE: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8484.html#POST29749

Plus, I have found an alternate idea relating to possible reasons for miscarriage.

1- Vaccine issues: http://www.endalldisease.com/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-secret-documents-reveal-shocking-truth/

2- Vaccines discussed also by Rob Schneider: http://www.endalldisease.com/rob-schneider-speaks-out-against-vaccines/

The vaccine posts are in reference to the alternate possibilities of human interference to affective health and life.
-Melissa

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 235
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Votan, there is no Creator in the sense of an entity which creates us.

Creation intends,
which is manifested from a single spark
through a bicameral pattern.
And by analogy,
everything evolves into existence.

The self is a bubble
rising to the surface.
There is no need to worry about it.
Life and death are the two sides of a mobius strip,
and the point is to learn to be Creation.
Life

Patm

Post Number: 183
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Votan (Joe)

There is no "creator". There is Creation.

From "FIGU in a Nutshell":

2) We do not believe in one god as the creator of the Universe and all life therein, nor do we believe in any messengers of some god, angels, saints or any other higher beings that would determine the fate of the world and all life, including that of human beings. Nor do we belong to any religious denomination.

3) We only accept Creation as the highest form of all energy, might and existence. As the Universal Consciousness, it is the existence of all Universal existence and an inherent element of the all-encompassing block of the Absolute Absolutum.

4) We pray neither to Creation nor to any other entities or things. Prayers are only directed on an equal level to the spirit and Creation — but not in worship. Creation neither seeks being prayed to nor does it require prayers, although invocations may be directed toward Creation should a person so desire. Such an invocation must never be performed in a worshipful manner, for Creation does not require worship in a religious cult-like manner. The individual, however, is free to honor and respect Creation in prayer-like form.
If a prayer is performed, it is not to be executed in a submissive manner but in a way that indicates respect or certitude. This also applies when a prayer is directed to one’s own spirit, which, of course, is a fragment of Creation.
A prayer must never be executed in a pleading or submissive manner but with certitude and free from any servility. One must be conscious always of one’s own responsibility toward one’s own self and toward others in every aspect of life.

5) We do not claim to be all-knowing, nor are we cognizant of Creation’s and life’s every secret. This ultimate knowledge and total wisdom rest with Creation alone, respectively its spirit and its laws and directives.

--------------------
Regarding the the reasons for reincarnating and learning ....

Take a look at the answer for the question #1 from "Treatise for the Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life - Question 1":

What purpose has the human in material life? What is the developmental process of the human spirit and the material, human body? What is the spirit of the human and what does this have to do with Creation? What purpose does the evolution of the spirit-form and the consciousness-evolution of humans serve?

(You will need to go to this forum-post to see/use the links provided.)

Hope this helps answer your question.

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 342
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

There is no Creator, us humans evolved from ancient slime in the far back past to become the modern day humans that you see today. As in the case of us earth humans there was also intermingling of extraterrestrials and the native earth humans which helped create our species. All humans are bound by the law of becoming and passing and rebirth, and are to evolve in each lifetime until one day in the far away future, merge back with Creation which evolves the Creation itself. Each lifetime of us humans is lessons learned helping the human reach absolute fulfillment as a way to perfect the spiritform. No Creator made the humans, flora, fauna, planets, stars, meteors, etc but came into being and evolved over the course of millions of years. Creation is an unpersonified power or energy (in the case of the universal consciousness that is) and in the words of Einstein, Creation itself could be seen as the unpersonified universal life-force which powers everything.

Humans are also bound to creative natural laws and recommendations of Creation which they must learn to fulfill which helps fulfill the whole evolutionary process and included with that is consciousness based evolution too. The higher evolved the species is, the greater and more in line with natural laws and recommendations a people/civilization/home planet is. I won't bore you further then this.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Your user name makes we want to say, "Greetings Votan from the planet X." Or something like that.

First off you are making this much harder than what it is. There is no "Creator." Humans are ultimately created by a process called Creation. Granted advanced ET are sometimes skilled in genetic engineering and can be the creators of race of humans on a planet. But ultimately whether a human springs naturally from the primordial slime or is bio-engineered, it is still the same Creation which is allowing both processes.

And why "...the trouble of creating us human beings only to let us die and then reincarnate to learn a lesson..."?

Simple. Creation is a perfecting process. A tiny obscure seed grows into a complex root system and branching tree that provides a canopy for the forest below. Whether a man wants to evolve or not, Creation is going to still roll on with evolution with the passage of time. So the Creation creates spirit forms to be the part-pieces of that learning process. And I would imagine that Creation is perfected slightly when a unique human being learns to overcome a 'big ego problem' uniquely, for example. Because a big ego problem causes a person, humanity, planet much harm through overpopulation, abuses against races, sexes, children, families, environmental pollution, habitat destruction, deforestation, desertification, the list goes on and on. It is not until that human eventually learns through many lifetimes that a big ego hurts the planet, people, etc.; and this bad behavior stalls evolution and "goes against the flow" in a system that wants to sprout and grow into beautiful trees that add to the many forests all around us.

Peace,
Anthony Alagna

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 626
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan: "Why would the Creator go into all the trouble of creating us human beings only to let us die and then reincarnate to learn a lesson on earth."

That is the Ego talking. Hi, Joe. One of the main functions of the Ego, as explained in the spirit lesson, is to protect and perpetuate the material body so that the consciousness can continue to gain wisdom from different life experiences and further the evolution of the spirit-form. For that reason, therefore, it does not want the material consciousness, which it associates with the human body, to die. If you examined your question further you might notice that you were actually more concerned about your present human lifeform ending than the fact that previous human lifeforms have come and gone. At the end of your present life, your ego will be dissolved, along with your personality and in your next incarnation a new ego will be created associated with a new personality and that ego will be more concerned with the perpetuation of that human form and couldn't care less about the human form now known as "joe".

At our present lifespans, we are not given as much time to grow in spiritual wisdom during each embodiment which makes the process appear more futile to us. But slowly our consciousness does grow in might and our lifespans increase and we will observe more progress being made in a single lifespan. The process continues to unfold until there is no longer a need to reincarnate in material form at all. But the cycle of being awake and asleep, awake and asleep, continues on and on even in the spiritual realm, just as we observe in nature itself. It is a cycle as integral as vibration itself. Or, as Melissa put it, breathing itself.

Regards
Bob

Verlanis

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Questioning Creation's choices is rather redundant. Rather it has put into a place a large playground for all the "kids", good, bad, ugly, and cute, to play around in. Creation probably does wish to be harmonious, but it sure is lenient enough to let the "kids" fight it out amongst themselves if the circumstances arise to such heights.

The reincarnated spirit is allowed to experience all the evil and goodness, as both sides of that cross are not matters of belief but objective realities within the sentient Human races until they rise above the want to control others. Evil is a matter of experience of the soul rather than a perversion of the mind. Wishing to control others because of Power-hunger is a disdain for life-experience of others, as is all evil, because a spirit has not integrated the importance of free will.

Overpopulation.... is a pointless concept once the requisite technology is in place to support and synthesize the needs of any population size. Overpopulation does inhibit the ability of many spirits to progress, but this is more out evolutionary laziness which is a personal choice of an individual. A soul shall have the leisure to evolve at its own pace on any route it chooses, but beware if you want to take that dark path because of large fish in the vast ocean.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Melissa

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Votan,

When it comes to balance:

"If everything were in balance, then nothing would move. So we have to have something that creates an imbalance, so that nature can use its laws of nature and come back into balance, creating movement."

Hence what the ego is for the spirit
and what death is for life.

It ensures movement/progress/learning/evolution
-Melissa

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page