Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through January 23, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 564
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward

I understand what you say, but i don´t think this is the case.

I think the picture i posted with the human body in a 12x12 grid speaks for itself, it is not something that you just "imagine", it is there.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2406
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo....

I understand what you mean....

The point is that we should not 'thrive' too much on a certain number, or
what the case may be. If we do this, we are going beyond our perception, and
going into our imaginary zone, so to speak.

Good example, is those whom seek some sort of code or whatever, as those
whom did with the Bible, etc; which is misleading.

Of course, a certain number can manifest itself within a certain concept, or
whatever, but does not directly/per se have to have a significance related to
an 'elevation' value perspective; or whatever the case; as some individuals
seek. This is the point Billy was getting through.

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding so far is that the number 8 is unlucky and not 13. If someone lives in a house that adds up to number 8 (17, 1+7=8) is that bad luck? What sort of negative things can they experience?

Justsayno

Post Number: 458
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez, I would say none, other than the regular experiences people experience. But if a person continues to think and feel that something negative is going to happen, it eventually will. Personally I would be more concerned about my actions having cause and effect than my house number (which btw adds up to 13).
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Dez

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

That's good, I won't have much to worry about then! My parents just bought another house to rent out but this one was number 17.

Fredy

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has validated that each color in the aura communicates information about the consciousness level. I.e blue:high knowledge, wisdom; Pink: material thinking, degeneracy etc,etc. He indeed provided us with a chart to understand the meaning of each of the colors. Billy has also validated numerology. Similar to the colors meaning. What is the meaning of each of the numbers from 1 to 9 ?, is there a chart relating the meaning for each none?:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.9?
Fredy Martinez

Skyrim

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, where can I read the meaning of each color according to the Meier material?

-Phil

Corey

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil,

The color of each aura and their individual meanings is explained in the 55th contact located in block 2.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Skyrim

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey, thanks!

Retchie1973

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everybody it's nice to be back in this forum after awhile....
I had this strange occurrences throughout my life that when i dream it will be realized in a matter of weeks or months.... my question is just simply " Why "
thank you so much
saalome
retchupax

Corey

Post Number: 155
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Retchie1973,

Do you mean like deja vu?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Memo00

Post Number: 570
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Retchie1973

Why? Cause and effect

How? Since everything in the universe is logic and occurs according to cause and effect it is possible know what will happen, sometimes subconsciously through dreams.

Salome

Retchie1973

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone it's not like de javu it's something like you see in your dreams and it will eventually happen

saalome
retchupax

Redhalls

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you dream something and then it happens then in your dreams you may be seeing the future. If it happens just once it might be a coincidence but you say it happened often that you dream something and then it happens.

Also a possibility but unlikely can be that you like what you dream and you go do it yourself. E.g. you dream fishing and the dream is so pleasant and impressive that you get desire to go fishing and hence do what you saw in dream :-) So are these dreams of future very pleasant?

Edward

Post Number: 2466
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Retchie and Karl....

Billy did once say what the difference is between a Dream and a Vision.

Dreams, being more related to our everyday, frustrations, problems and other
hang-ups, etc. And which confront us, in which, HOW, we have to cope with it
in the situations in our daily lives: resolve it, if any problematic
situations, occurs.

Visions, being more in the sense that it can be a Prediction. Which than, can
have association with future events, etc.

Thus, we do...have to make clear distinction between the two.

More details, see: Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related
» Archived Topics » Dream Interpretation

Edward.

Redhalls

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even in dreams though you can see future events I think since Billy himself used to dream future events (gun fire to him)... although he used his abilities (that probably on Earth no one has) to have those kind of dreams.

He explains this in Silent Revelation of Truth movie.

So technically unless you have Billy's abilities which should be rare you don't see future events in dreams as Edward explains it.

Edward

Post Number: 2472
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redhalls....

The point is, that so-called Dream...: IS The Vision! [It being a
Prediction/Prophecy, in this case...]

More details, see: Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related
» Archived Topics » Dream Interpretation

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

.Sometimes future events shown in one's dreams are actually responses from the Subconscious to "balance" and/or "remedy" some unwarranted or unjustifiable act by another person in defence of his/her material consciousness being. The Subconscious defends one’s material conscious and can be provoked, depending on the severity of such injustice.

Edward

Post Number: 2555
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian....

Yes, something like that...

Well, as I understood, in the Subconscious...there is data being stored to be
summand up when/if needed, thus, indeed, it can 'expose/manifest' itself,
within a dream related to whatever the frustration/problem/confusion(, etc.)
may be. Indeed, some Balance or Equilibrium(= Neutral Positivity) is
obtained. This would include even numbers.

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 123
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life is a complex mathematical formulation based on inputted energy/thoughts/actions and also the “un-inputted” counterparts that both occupy in its opposite “potential” influential realms of existence which have their respective attributes on different sides of this equation. Therefore in order to maintain equilibrium on this plane of existence, both sides must be balanced otherwise chaos and degeneration occurs.

In human beings, sometimes actions in the current personality realms create a similar frequency value as those that are stored in the memory banks, combining into a harmonic effect that the material conscious becomes aware of its essence as “being” but such essence are lost if that material conscious attempts to “logically” define that particular “merging” process, because “it” cannot be perceived on this half physical plane but can only be experienced as a whole.

That is why it is so important to master meditation in the material conscious awareness and also in the dreaming state as well for there are two sides to an equation and what one does on one side certainly effects what is on the other side and vice a versa. The only difference is that on the spiritual side, its essence is very much higher in frequency and requires a higher plane of access in order to generate a response to the material conscious awareness. Simple thoughts are not enough, it must be “energized” in order to take effect on a higher plane and what higher plane of existence is for material humans than in their sleep?

Edward

Post Number: 2620
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaaian....

Excellently said!

Yeah, the Science of Creation! Just, like the Science of her Spirit(ual)
Teaching(s)!

Energy calculations...Thought calculations, Actions calculations, etc,
indeed, all within the framework of Creational Mathematical formulation.

Indeed: Numbers and Symbols.

And, indeed...through Meditation it all does manifest itself, much clearly in
One's Dreams!

At least, for me Meditation does trigger my 'sharpness' in my dreams.

Sometimes, in my dream, I have to wake up because...I have something to do,
that upcoming day! That is HOW Conscious...I dream.

Indeed, Meditation does help, you gain a much Higher Awareness; and, you will
notice this through your dreams; at least, I have.

As you go 'Inward'(in your Meditation), you go 'Outward', into the Creational
Realm of Reality.

Edward.

Elba

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Figu members or moderators: I ‘m interested to know if I can still get the “Summary of Symbols of Spirit teaching that Creational Zhyla (forum member) prepared in 2009- Post 371 – Or if he /she is still in the forum now?-
Moderators: I don’t have Creational Zhyla’s email but mine is elba@earthlink.net if anybody have it. :-)
Salome
Elba

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 151
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day

what is the flower of life?

does anyone know?

is it this? or more?

http://www.utaot.com/2012/10/22/the-flower-of-life/

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page