Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 07, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through January 07, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Acriasis

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, October 19, 2012 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a thought that I had after reading the contact reports, 10,11, and 18. I hope this does not interfere with the current subject.

Once the human realizes and accepts absolute truth, through the might of the fragment of Creation within him/her, he begins to have a new understanding about his surroundings and his own life within this true reality. He then is able to recognize that part of himself that is his inner being, drawing upon the infinite knowledge within himself. He then sees through his physical eyes the creational in all that is around him. He might see a new person to the material life and not just see an outward appearance, but sees a new seeker of knowledge as he once was in the first stages of growth. For those that do not know of this truth about The Creation, and the infinite wisdom within, they have been blinded by untruth of religions, material things and all manner of false teachings which in turn degrades the thought processes and inner self. For the human that has let Creation become a part of his life in all areas, has now realized and felt the love of Creation within his BEING, in such a way that things of the material life do not have as much meaning as they once did, only the beauty of life in truth. A true life goal is realized of seeking knowledge of absolute truth, and truly living for spirit bringing evolution of consciousness and cognition of true reality. For he now knows more than he once did earlier in his life. This human does not need to have beliefs anymore in untruthful and demoralizing thoughts, for he now knows exactly absolute truth. This knowledge will bring transformation within him in all areas of his life to become an enlightened being in acceptance of truth, of the fragment of Creation within him,his spirit.

Acriasis

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A true reality unfolds within your being when you least expect it. Many things of the material life will cause you to stumble down the road of destruction. Your inner self. that fragment of Creation within, will lead you back through the infinite infinite might of your spirit. Your spirit knows the path of truth, unfortunately sometimes your physical life keeps getting in the way through addictions, untruth, negative thoughts and influences of people following a path of self-destruction. Contained within yourself is an immortal being that has lived thousands if not millions of years, and has all the knowledge of your past existences that was gained, for you to use within the present incarnation. When you recognize your fragment of Creation within yourself, you begin to change your world around you in such a way that it is noticed by others around you. Do bear in mind that this path of truth is not an easy path. It is full of great negativity and distress at times, that can be overcome by putting into practice knowledge that is gained. Your transformation in this sacred reality happens the more accepting you are of the transformation within. Each day that unfolds can bring new knowledge unknown before from within.

There are many others also on this path of transitional awareness, learning new knowledge each day.

A love can be found for all things if it is in truth. Not a "touchy", "feel good" kind of love, a creational kind of love that is infinitely beautiful, kind of like the most beautiful creature or event you have ever witnessed in your life, a creational kind of love.
Listen to your spirit within, in a neutral type of thought, your spirit knows the ways of creational existence in your true reality...

I wrote these thoughts down after reading contact report 18 for the first time in German. Unfortunately,I am still learning this language and only knew a few of the pronunciations and meanings, for I am an English speaking person. Still, there was more of a feeling of knowing and having true meaning in the words in the spiritual teachings of Semjase, written down by BEAM in May 1975 of contact report 18, read in German, over the English translation.
I will continue to learn the German language, as I must also learn of the truth within this understanding and the true reality of living life within Creation.
-Saalome-

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis, I think you write your own stream of thoughts down beautifully. Earth holds many people walking the path of transformational consciousness. It's nice to occasionally make out the evolving thought processes of another person on this path, a reaffirmation that we are together walking the right path of self-growth.

This is the path with thorns and rose petals, lichen covered rocks and lush green grass, and through it all honest wilderness streams searching for the best way to flow from eternity to eternity. This is the path of enlightenment, of dharma, which grows as we work on it. We are clearing the way overgrown with weeds from a long, long period of disuse, and planting seeds for stout, healthy, long-lived trees as we go. It is the loving path where the inner beauty of life shines as the mark of goodness and wisdom. This is the beautiful path.

Thanks for reminding me of what it's all about.
Life

Hawaiian

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis, excellent analysis, reminds me at times during dreaming, one will often speak in a very strange language and in the moment of speaking, understand completely its true essence, but as soon as he/she tries to interpret its meanings, it becomes garbled and he/she loses that awareness.

That is why sometimes with all of our sincere efforts in learning these creational materials, sometimes it’s prudent to just “spend some time and enjoy the smell of roses”.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acriasis,

Your words are sincere and truthful. But I have a general question to everyone.

Does morality truly matter? Let me explain.
Jehovah was extremely developed and reached a 'god' status. But he was cruel and unjust. So, does this just simply apply to one's perception? Can one exist in a universe as an evil tyrant yet in their eyes they are correct and it halts their evolution in no way?

Just how much does benevolence truly matter?

Verlanis

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah,

Free will is a fact of the Absolutuum. It takes many lifetimes to achieve the status of Spiritual IshWish(using the english transliteration). It is not unreasonable to assume a form of pseudo-IshWish via technology but this does not seem to be the case with Jehovah. As has been stated about the Spirit, the knowledge and abilities transfer from one life to another. The Spirit utilizes these abilities unconsciously, but they can be built by conscious learning only.

Jehovah attained the Sacred Title and State of being long before he went down the road of ruin. In summary, The Mind may forget, but the Spirit forgets nothing.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis,

I thank you for the response.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 800
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jehova attained no title ; it's an assumption on your part . He can be called a 'Fschwsch'' , which means a False King of Wisdom' , but it's not really a title , like a duncecap is no crown .

Verlanis

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then Billy's remark of Jehovah as JHWH the Barbarian in Contact 39 is merely a play on words?

Semjase's words in line 72 indicated to me that Jehovah was an JHWH turned evil leading along side the unnamed good JHWH.

"72. He was a very malicious and power-hungry life form, who led his regime together with another and good JHWH and drove in countless Earth human beings to death and destruction..."
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --Jack W.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh, alright? A bit off topic but okay. Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that he was highly evolved.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, Verlanis, thanks for the linking of that excerpt. I didn't feel arsed to do it, was under the impression that everyone has already read all the notes.

Verlanis

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This discussion has been held here in the past on the Forum, as I have searched, but there was not any mention of this one little line.

Billy is such a prolific writer that linking material cannot be seen as wrong in my eyes. Indeed, it was the Contact Notes alone that verified this reality for what it truly is. A grounding that I had not received except in studying the hard sciences;learning what are facts and what is merely hypothesis that is yet untested. I actually owe that wonderful old man more than I ever could find for answering many of my questions that I could not get answered elsewhere. This is especially concerning spiritual nature being directly linked to our physical existence as to be indistinguishable from each other.

A light in this valley of sorrows.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --Jack W.

Edward

Post Number: 2578
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, Jehovah was an Ischfisch: God - King of Falsehood.

Ptaah, is an Ischwish: God - King of Wisdom.

The term "God" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of
the world or the universe, stars, galaxies and the like, for the expression
"God" has existed in the vastness of the universe for billions of years, from
ancient times to the present, and it represents nothing more than the title
of a person. Initially this title was "Ishwish" which means "God" when
translated into our languages. But Ishwish, respectively god, is nothing more
than another term for "King of Wisdom."

Billy

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 685
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis

Although this information is elsewhere on the forum in various places and well covered, which you could find with a search, I will mention that in at least the introduction of the OM and the new 2011 edition of the Talmud Jmmanuel, there is an explanation of the term JSCHWSCH.

In these texts it explains that the title JSCHWSCH is bestowed on an individual human being who has reached a level of evolution just prior to becoming a half-spirit form as are those forms known as the High Council. These individuals, these 'Kings of Wisdom' live their lives to the highest possibility as absolute models in the sense of the creational laws and recommendations as paragons to all who must still be taught and who have not yet attained this state of 'knowledge, skill, wisdom, love and logic' that are embodied in the state of being a King of Wisdom.

When the title was brought to earth in ancient times by immigrants from space, there were some who had attained the title of JSCHWSCH illegitimately without being qualified or educated for it. hey just claimed to be the bearers or holders of this title when it had not been bestowed on them at all. These false Kings of Wisdom indulged in power-greed and behaved accordingly.

The people of the time just accepted that these humans were who they claimed to be and possessing Creation's power thus being Creators.

There is a post by Phispiral back in the archives that explains the added confusion created by the Lyran spelling and that of the Hebrews which you could seek out in the search engine.

However, JSCHFESCH (JHFH) translates from old-Lyranische into earthly languages as King of Falshood/Deceitfulness = Deceitful/Counterfeit/False King. This title was used by the old Lyraner people for those who pursued their life and work with lies and deception, power, force, terror, anarchy and death as well as exploitation.

With regard to the tyrant JAHWE, the ancient Hebrews feared him, and did not dare to pronounce his real title of JSCHFESCH.
Jehovah was not an JSCHWSCH turned bad, but claimed the self-appointed title illegitimately and behaved accordingly.

(Message edited by indi on November 19, 2012)
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Verlanis

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the clarification, Indi. That is most helpful.

Jacob

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Verlanis,

The title of JHWH or JHRH (female) applies to many fields of knowledge, its very possible to be an JHWH in astronomy, medicine or archaeology without being an JHWH in the spirit teaching.
When a person gains that title of JHWH / JHRH in the spirit teaching he/she will be shielded against malicious thoughts, feelings and actions because the integration and understanding of the spirit teaching is so deep that transgressions against the natural-creative laws and recommendations cant be made anymore.

This does not apply to an JHWH in medicine but who does not have obtained the title of JHWH in the spirit teaching, such an JHWH is most certainly vulnerable to committing malicious acts and wrongdoings.

It’s a natural-creational law that certain secrets can only be uncovered when the spirit teaching has become an absolutum in ones personality. If this would not be the case, a person still vulnerable to malicious thoughts, feelings and actions could do unspeakable damage with the powers and forces, which come with those secrets of the universal-consciousness Creation.

The definition of free will is the freedom of internal illogical factors like, misconceptions, assumptions, prejudice, etc. etc. etc. and the freedom of external illogical factors like forced opinions of family, friends, people at work, society, etc.

True free will lies in the freedom of illogical factors inside the personality and outside (forceful influences from others working on you).

The will, as described in the spirit teaching is[Genesis page 121; verse 177 – 188]
: Zielsetzung, Ziel und Bestimmung (culmination-point-determination, culmination-point and determination).

When you read this, it becomes clear that these factors in the will are the force behind a cause (as in cause and effect); if the will is free from illogical factors and based on pure logic, then subsequently the cause and effect, which has been set in motion, will be purely logical and 100% predictable.

It becomes clear that the human being and everything else in existence is part of an endless chain of causes and effects.

I hope this helps.

Salome,
Jacob
The path and how I bestride it are for me to decide alone. Events can be simply accepted and one surrenders oneself to them – but doing nothing means giving up. Anyone can make the best out of any situation, no matter how hopeless. Everyday is a new start, and in spite of all the people that may be around you, you alone have got to decide to take your step. No-one will take your decision from you, because only you know yourself, know how you are and where you want to go – it is in your hands.
Goblet of Truth

Verlanis

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a partially related note, it seems to me that the ancient story of Osiris and Isis has it's origins in this matter of spiritual-life attainment. Indeed, the name Isis itself appears to be of phonetic relation to the word JhWh(Ishwish), or JHWH is simply the origin of the name for Isis.

The story entrances me a bit on a basic level. When relating these mythological beings into an archtype instead of a people, the story speaks itself more deeply, understandably, and personally for the story of the Earth Human.

Isis, the spirit of creation, hunts for the pieces of broken Osiris which is the spirit of man in broken state. Upon reuniting the pieces together Osiris fathers the new spirit called Heru (Horus).

Cpl

Post Number: 639
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for another informative post, Jacob.

Just a small finer but important point of meaning and translation: In English your "freedom of internal illogical factors" should, I presume, be "freedom from illogical factors". "Freedom of" would generally imply allowance, expression or permit of, in this case, these illogical factors. "Freedom from" means they are no longer present.

Thanks as always.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Acriasis

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are many things that a person seeking truth shall stumble upon, including old behaviors and influences that degrade the new found truth and life living for spirit. Only by focusing daily on that which is helpful, brings great joy, and focuses the mind on the true reality of all things. A person of faith answers to belief. A person living for spirit, knows rather than believes the truth, and can be helpful to those of belief by creating an open door to actual truth.
There are many people in this world struggling with belief, if only a person truly living for spirit will share knowledge of the truth with them, perhaps then life shall truly be lived.
The spiritual life in everyday life is what is interesting to our complete self as a whole when it is in truth, for in this we are truly free.
It is what drives us to seek out new knowledge each day, to discover that which was lost and to see what knowledge and ability, shall be unveiled by the might of the spirit and the millions of past incarnations within each of us. The infinite experience of life in Creation is truly living life to your fullest potential and knowing who you truly are. One must live each day in truth, in spirit, and oneness with your surroundings and apply this knowledge of actual truth to the daily task of thoughts and influences, so that a change of behavior and lifestyle is present and that this person does the most good for his/her fellow human being, through the sharing of the knowledge of the truth with all who will listen.
May there always be time to share the experience of truth in life to awaken the inner BEING.
Saalome,
Marcus
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A life, in truth, is truly lived, a life in untruth cares not for itself.

Edward

Post Number: 2622
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Acriasis...

Wisely said!

Thank you, for sharing...

Edward.

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well thought out, I enjoyed that this am. Happy winter solstice to all!
Saalome

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis,

I am over here now.

"Some will quote Billy's material just like others quote from a Bible. Not even he is correct in all things, knows all things or understands all things and has admitted such on every occasion when he did not know."

You are completely misunderstanding everything that I'm try to do. I am not some blind Billy Meier follower who is quoting things because I do not know what to say. I am using quotes out of respect for Billy Meier and the integrity of keeping with the truth. Period. And, you too should not be shy to use actual quotes to present your arguments, pro or con. Some Figu people are so concerned of this they also present the accompanying German for further clarity.

I have studied this case for years and years. And I do not agree with everything. But I agree with most of what Billy Meier is saying or his spirit teaching. So in the spirit of being creative and productive I choose to focus on the things I do agree with instead of focusing on the few things that I don't agree with or don't understand.

It is not easy digging around the Meier material looking for relevant quotes to back up your position. This endeavor to be accurate becomes a learning process once I put down MY WORDS TOO. And becomes even more helpful once people respond.

I am trying to set an example for other posters to not be lazy and simply ramble on with opinions when often the contrary Billy Meier answer is a search engine click away. I challenge you to present a tighter argument by using the actual Figu information. And I hope other are inspired to improve the quality of their arguments by also trying to present the actual Figu quotes, and to then try to prove something with their own words.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Ferbon

Post Number: 199
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming_pie

"And I hope other are inspired to improve the quality of their arguments by also trying to present the actual Figu quotes, and to then try to prove something with their own words."

Please don't hope as "hope" is paired with expectations and leads to feelings of disappointment.
I think you said it to me once to "just do your part" which can be supplied with...and strive to improve what you do. Be a drop that causes the ripples. Of course the ripples aren't caused by the drop's hope to cause them, but by natural law of cause and effect. Through this, any reason for disappointment is eliminated.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page