Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 21, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 21, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Votan

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming Pie

If you do not know what you are talking about please do not respond.
Commonsense tells us that someone or something is guiding us. Creation is a word used.
You have to decipher what you read to be the truth. I used Votan because he was from earth, read your history.

----------

Votan, please lighten up.
There was no insult intended in Flaming pie's comment, which you seem to have found.
Please read my comments in the 'Spirit lesson' section re responses on this forum:

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?13/8846#POST63799

Thankyou
Indi

(Message edited by indi on January 01, 2013)
joe

Verlanis

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In relation to Indi's note there, and me being completely guilty of being super serious to the point of acting like Star Trek's Mr. Spock with an attitude; The point of many earth incarnations is to Lighten Up in all senses of mind, emotion, and action.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Votan

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi

I did not say there was an insult. Why did you not edit her response and edit mine.

She should read the Spirit lesson and not me.

I ask a question and all the so called experts respond.
Who really knows the truth . I suppose when we die we will find out.
joe

Remr

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Who really knows the truth . I suppose when we die we will find out."

We have a really great opportunity to learn/discern the truth right now during this current lifetime here on Earth. Once we die, we will not find out anything new about the truth, or learn anything new in general, I don't think. Once we die, we will not have a brain nor any senses to be able to think about/register anything new.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Please, share with me what was so incorrect. I did not respond because I'm a "so called expert." I saw a challenge and I wanted to contribute something from my perspective. I was surprised by all the other wonderful contributions. I don't think mine was so far off from the other people.

And sir, I would submit that from my understanding of the Figu material, people don't learn the truth when they die. They learn the truth while they are alive. That is the point to a life.

I promise not to use any more humor with you. But thanks for the history lesson. Now I think your username is a Led Zeppelin song.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Ferbon

Post Number: 192
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan

If you wish to avoid misunderstanding regarding your intentions you can simply post a link to the excerpt from the material you want to discuss and say - "I don't get this part. Please help" which should be much easier than trying to interpret things that are often difficult.
We are here to help, but please address the issue in clear and understandable way as suggested by moderators in their recent links.
It is likely that short - one line questions - with no context unnecessarily attract scrutiny.

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 236
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I understand, when we die we typically review our previous life from the perspective of the spiritual self. We emphasize the lessons learned, the elements of our previous selves that we like, to integrate them more permanently with our spiritual sense of self. And then we build a new character, to start the reincarnation cycle yet again. During this time do we learn the truth of our existence?

Perhaps we each hold a personal slant on what kinda truth we are talking about. Will the truth of our existence spell out the reason for the play of life upon the screen of reality? Which understanding one has about that is dependent upon the depth of one's perspective. Taken to it's logical end, in the afterlife do we experience only what we expect to experience? Perhaps we each have a different Heaven in store for us. Will the truth of our existence affirm what beliefs we hold on to, such as a Christian's vision of Heaven or Hell, or a nihilist's sense of nothingness, or even the Plejaren's postulate of reincarnation and spiritual growth?

On the other hand, objective truth is a shared experience. We will find objective truth in the afterlife, in the time between lives, only if we share information. Will the conflicts of Earth, the secret coteries and sly machinations, continue to play out in the Heavens? Is the truth of our existence a revealing of Earthly secrets, such as who really killed JFK, and where Blackbeard hid his treasure? I spose it depends upon how tightly we hold on to our respective identities. Ironically enough, what we find to be the truth of our existence may be most determined by what we can let go of.

Throughout all the conjecture and mental gymnastics, love is always found when looking for the truth of our existence. Isn't that curious? And what is love anyway?

Regarding whether we learn the truth of our existence when we die, this might be a good question for Herr Meier.
Life

Votan

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Michaelhelfert your article made more sense than any other I have read. Previous post have criticised me for short article. I have always been like that ,I get to the point and do not elaborate too much .
joe

Votan

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming-pie

I will not respond to your last entry otherwise it could go on and on.

Thank you
joe

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

Look what I found:

Questions to Billy--Answered

"Thomas Hall
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 07:06 pm

Very briefly, could you describe what the average Earth human experiences between lives...Thanks.

ANSWER: That's not possible because we don't remember and we don't have the words to describe it. No personality exists anymore, and therefore no thoughts as we are familiar with in our lifetime. It's the spirit form and the "comprehensive consciousness block" (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) that enter the Beyond. The spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block "analyses/reviews" (= aufarbeiten) what has not been digested/assimilated prior to death. Love, wisdom etc. are transformed into a fine-matter form. The former personality is dissolved and transformed into neutral energy. Then a new personality is "worked out"/developed which incarnates - together with the spirit form - into an embryo at the 21st day after conception. The new personality has nothing in common with the former one!"

So it seems in the death cycle "No personality exists anymore, and therefore no thoughts as we are familiar with in our lifetime." So there would NOT be any type of learning as we understand it.

BUT, "spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block "analyses/reviews" (= aufarbeiten) what has not been digested/assimilated prior to death." As Billy starts off about the afterlife "...we don't have the words to describe it." So this "analyses/reviews" that Billy is talking about is nothing like we would understand as a learning experience. If one defines learning as making progress, again there is only "digestion/assimilation" of the past personality into a new one. So a spirit form in the beyond would not have knowledge about famous people or anything else.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Corey

Post Number: 343
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remr is right. There is nothing new learned in the beyond, because there is no awareness or "I" or "me" after the old personality dissolves (in seconds) and there is no reviewal of the previous incarnation. There is only neutral energy when the OCB is programming the next incarnation. Billy has answered these questions before sprinkled in his books and also the questions section in the archives. I am sure this debate will go on but the information is there by Billy for those that honestly want to research it.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michael_white

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I was commenting on Michaelhelfert's comment: "The mother may have some lesson to learn about love and loss." The existence of one spirit/consciousness would not or should not purposely be ended as a lesson for another spirit/consciousness. Of course, if the life ended naturally, it ended naturally and not for the purpose of teaching a lesson.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 313
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,
for your consideration:

from: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10203.html#POST41840

"what happens to the spirit while awaiting reincarnation?
Jun

Since the spirit exists in timelessness, you can say that it rests or slumbers in a waiting position. In that state it can absorb (aufnehmen) information from the storage banks of the overall consciousness block (formerly called comprehensive consciousness block; see http://dict.figu.org).
Another term for that state: slumber-like state of rest."

If I may say, "If you have not found the truth this lifetime, you will not also find the truth when you die."?

Jun

Corey

Post Number: 344
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice find Flaming Pie. Just a note for clarifications sake the english translation for Gesamtbewusstseinblock was officially changed from "comprehensive consciousness block" (CCB) to "overall consciousness block" (OCB) some years ago after that question was answered.

https://figu.org/dict/node/156

rough unofficial translation of German sentence in dictionary: storage bank in the beyond, created by the spirit form. A place where the consciousness block dissolves and a new one is rebuilt.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Votan

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyr

As you are aware each human being interprets information differently and that is called free will and thought process.
I think that as a number 7 I have read and learnt enough info to last a life time.

I do not blindly follow any info without checking the validity.
joe

Cydonia1972

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear moderators,

Is there ET bases on the moon?

What does Billy think about the spiritual teachings of George Kavasillas?
Salome
Cydonia

Elreyjr

Post Number: 314
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

can not complain. no one else can really do the search for you, especially you seem to be well adept looking from the way you lay your claim. feel free to independently validate/check out what Billy told me. I am happy for you that you know a lot better. but??? never mind....

Jun

Jay

Post Number: 377
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cydonia,

there are no bases on the moon. History of the moon and how it arrived to its location from another location of space has a history embedded in the Lyra and Vega regions of our universe, the moon was a living planet at one time and through a cataclysmic event in those regions, the moon was hurled across the vastness of space until it settled and arrived in our vicinity. The moon originally was not part of the earths rotational pull.

Hope this helps.

JAY
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

JAYhovaah

Votan

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay

I read somewhere that NASA exploded a bomb on the moon and it resonated like a bell.
They said it was hollow inside. How could it be a living planet if the NASA story is true?
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2360
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we please return to the topic heading.

Rintintin

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello ...

I wonder if you know that in Judaism there is a group of rabbis who kept a terrible secret. That group calling itself: "The Secret Guardians of the Blood".
I read a book about the gruesome ritual slaughter perpetrated by Jews on children below 7 years old and I was struck by one of the hundreds of court cases I read by their degree of unimaginable wickedness and sadism.

The terrible torture to death that was subjected Feodor Jemeljanov, a 2 and a half years old children was so unspeakable that the human mind can not consevir such a degree of wickedness and sadism.

I want to know what happens to the spirit of these creatures killed so wild that way.

Immediately reincarnation or leave to the beyond?
Does they lose their souls?

Thanks...

Edward

Post Number: 2655
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin...

Yes, that is gruesome....

As far as I know, is, that the child being killed, can...reincarnate
immediately. Life, here, has been taken away prematurely, and thus, according
to Creational Laws will just reincarnate immediately.

The above mentioned, makes me think of what is mentioned regarding deaths
occurring prematurely, say, an automobile accident. Billy, did mention in an
update, that it can occur....that such Spirit-form can gravitate to a newly
embryo...and which may already be occupied by 'another' Spirit-form, which
can lead to, that the individual...growing older...being possessed.

But, if all goes well, it would just gravitate to a Compatible 'vacant'
embryo to reside in; as I understand, via the Compatibility of the mother.

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 581
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing negative can be done to the spirit. It is invulnerable to anything from the material world. It never becomes sick or old. In reality soul means Psyche which is a half material part of the human being and which dies with the body when the time comes for it. The spirit is immortal.

Salome.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page