Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 11, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through March 11, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Billy has stated that communicating with the dead is impossible and those that say they can are lying. Source: Goblet of Truth. Furthermore besides Billy, there are only 4 people on Earth who can use primary telepathy, and those 4 people would never go public with their abilities. Source: Billy's fluidal forces book.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Cpl

Post Number: 631
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

If you mother is deceased she cannot be excited; if excited she cannot be deceased.

The two coming together is more than oxymoronic, it is impossible, unless via the active imagination in a vision or dream.

A message can be conveyed in a dream or vision by the "mother" but this will obviously not be from a dead mother and said "message" can have its own specific meaning within the dream (or vision) for the dreamer.

Of course, such dreams can also just be the emotional energies associated with "mother" rinsing, so to speak, through the psyche and mind as one comes to terms with these energies.

It is said elsewhere, outside Meier's material, that vast tracts of the mother's DNA is within the DNA of every cell of the mother's children; if so it is not unnatural for them to access hitherto unknown things about the mother that are or were carried within her DNA and genetics -- and this can be a very great deal of information. Perhaps someone knows what Billy has said regarding this. Perhaps it is covered in his Der Psyche or some other publication of his?
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 2497
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey and All ...

I do remember reading, in the past, Billy stating that one such individual
lives in India. I think, he is now deceased? He was capable of communicating
with the Spirit-realm. Indeed: very rare....

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don’t understand why people put restrictions upon themselves simply because someone says only 4 such people are capable of perception beyond the ether, yet these abilities are all within grasp if only one makes the attempt to develop such abilities. Meditation with a clear sight is often stressed in BEAM’s materials (at least on the material conscious level) so why not utilize it also in the dreaming state which is where influences from higher evolved Beings are acknowledged to take place when new technologies are introduced into some developing environment?

One just needs to discipline themselves into maintaining the proper “hovering” awareness while meditating as not to disconnect entirely from the dreaming state where influences are often introduced. Ideas or questions can be “energized’ during the waking state and later introduced in the dreaming state for processing. All of you have this ability, it’s just that you may not realize it before because it is not covered or only vaguely mentioned in obscured faction. We have only a brief short period in this material life to realize our full potentials and would be a shame to see it go to waste because one has not even tried to endeavor on this internal attempt that will only benefit and not hinder your evolutionary attributes.

Allot of the answers you seek are all accessed through your own abilities, it’s just that you need to be aware of it and utilize such attributes and what can be a better environment than in the dreaming state where your 5 basic primitive senses are all “suspended” and not a hindrance to your other higher 6th and 7th senses?

I wasn’t going to let you in on an “energized” question because I’ll probably get all sorts of descending comments, but will state this for the record. I was bothered much on the question of exceeding the speed of light, so I created some strong emotional attachment to that question. Soon I got the mathematical formulation written out in its entirely by Albert Einstein in a dream, he explained the theory in detail with equations that I still have trouble with for I made sure I went over each parameter at least several times so I won’t forget it, which caused him much distraction since he was also talking about other issues like human philosophy and evolution which I did not pay much attention to. I don’t remember the equation, but could probably recall it if under hypnotism.

Joe

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe this is not the correct section to post this so I apologize if it isn't.

What this Chinese person does is certainly impressive. It was impressive to see him set a piece of paper on fire with his bare hand but what was also impressive was when he pierced the table from underneath with a wooden chopstick. He claimed that this was all possible because he does a lot of meditation. But is it possible that he is using the power of his spirit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZM3t9JpGjw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Markcampbell

Post Number: 779
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He is using the power of his material consciousness .

Piyali

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward and Corey,

This is Piyali, new to the forum, as in posting something here. But not new in the sense that since 7-8 months, I have been quietly reading all the posts, not ready to write anything myself, since my questions may already have been addressed here somewhere.

Reading your posts here this morning, I wonder if this individual from India, might be the same individual from India, Kapila, I was told about by one very knowledgeable FIGU friend?

He shared that it was a Sage Kapila, who founded the Samkhya "philosophy", which is dualistic in nature, speaking about Prakriti (Nature) and Purusha (which is defined as the Absolute Pure Consciousness, as those who translated his works thinks today of Purusha). It is said that he was very much against religion etc., and all for Creation and it's Laws and Recommendations and taught only that.

When I googled the name, I came across much about him, but all the writings are by someone or the other very steeped in religion,and hence very tarnished and misunderstood, like all real Teachings that were taught at the time and got lost somehow, and then found and got terrible distorted. I asked my friend about it and he advised that I stop looking because there will be no truth written about this sage from ancient India, and that very few Indians even know or have heard about Sage Kapila.

As an Indian, I never did either, till my friend at the FaceBook "Friends of Billy Meier and FIGU" group informed me about Kapila. So, now I have stopped looking. :-)

Would any of you know anything about him, i.e. if he is the one spoken of by Mr. Meier?

Thank you. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 257
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

Sorry I'm not much help, I have never heard of Sage Kapila, and have never come across anything about him in Billy's books that I've read. The Samkhya philosophy sounds interesting, somewhat mirroring what Billy says about the laws and recommendations of Creation. It's too bad you wont find any truth about him, and too bad more people don't know about the philosophy .

Billy has said in his books there are a few people out there who are already aware and live very close to the laws and recommendations of Creation and he could be one of those from what you posted.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Edward

Post Number: 2508
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali....

All I can remember is that Billy mentioned such individual lives very
unnoticed. Perhaps, Billy and the Plejarans found it of necessity to not
mention his name? For his own privacy, safety or, whatever?

Edward.

Piyali

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you dear Corey and Edward, I appreciate the feedback.

Yes, perhaps it is what you think it might be Edward.

Sage Kapila was from very ancient times from the parts of the world that today is called India. So he is no longer in his body as that personality.
If he is reincarnated again I wouldn't know, though I wish I knew something.

Thanks again.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Joe

Post Number: 212
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2012 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell,

Thanks for the reply, I honestly thought that no-one had answered. You are probably right, he does seem to be using the power of his material consciousness, not the power of his spirit.

Edward

Post Number: 2518
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe.....

That would be correct: "Consciousness Related Powers"...as it is called in
the FIGU materials.

Every individual makes use of this quality. Which, makes it possible for one
to heal him/her-self, through, say, a 'triggering' by someone else(or Self
Hypnosis through him/her-self); say, someone who says, (s)he is healing
someone, which is in essence NOT the case, but...is done by the individual
him/her-self, that is supposed to be ill.

It would be a - Self Healing - (procedure), through one's own: Consciousness
Related Powers.

Edward.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Edward

I remember Billy said our hands heal, when we ask our Spirit, its a good topic to talk about (healing) if you or anyone else has some info

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott

re

Petale

These are the four Guardians of the highest power living at the doors of Creation

1. Mjkael
2. Rubael
3. Gabrjel
4. Fanuel

ARAHAT ATHERSATA

The Seven-We-Form of Arahat Athersata

1. Urjel-The Watcher of the energies of the seasons and weather.

2. Rufael-The Watcher over the Spirit-Forms of all living things. Human, Flora, Fauna and all other living things.

3. Raguel-The Watcher over every living thing that lives against the 7-fold order of Creation and the Laws.

4. Mjkel-The Watcher over every living thing that lives according to the 7-fold order of Creation and the Laws

5. Sarakel-The Watcher over the progress and the instructions of all Spirit forms, Humans and Fauna.

6. Gabrel-The Watcher over all boundaries of all the worlds from the lowest to the highest.

7. Kerubel-The Watcher over all remaining life forms that are presented by Man, Stars, Flora, Fauna and Energies.

#7 says over all remaining life forms that are presented by Man, Stars, Flora, Fauna and Energies

are stars a life form?

or are suns a doorway to the Arahat Athersata realm so guarded by the Kerubel We-Form?

i remember Billy said planets are not a life form but dont remember him saying if suns do

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Votan

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILovebilly

When I did the Silva Method we were taught how to diagnose ilness.We could only do this in a meditative state and also heal.
joe

Edward

Post Number: 2689
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly....

Glad to hear your interest.

I think, it would be more advisable....for you to utilize the Search Engine.

This, way, what you come across...will not have to be repeated; which, it can
occur, that it can be misunderstood. So, it is best to read/study what has
already been posted, previously. [This just mentioned procedure, has been
mentioned in the past, here, in which, we should take heed to, to avoid any
misunderstandings, etc. Read it with One's OWN eyes....]

Just fill in: "Consciousness Related Powers"...and do the Search, ok?
[Just take your time reading it....take it step-by-step...]

Pleasant Reading/Studying....

Edward.

Votan

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does the spirit form enter into the human body after 21days in birth.
Can any other unwanted spirit enter the human body any time after.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2375
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, according to what I have read, no other spirit can enter the body once it is "enlivened" by a spirit form. In regards to how the spirit form enters the body, I would assume through the head because of its attachment to the brain, but I am not certain of this. This might be a question to ask Billy unless someone else knows.

Regards
Scott

Votan

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott

I will ask Billy when the session opens.
joe

Andyv24

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2013 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As there is no longer a dream interpretation section, for lack of a more appropriate place to post this:

I have always wondered why if dreams are supposed to be tools that help us solve problems, why must they be so cryptic? Why do they seem to often need such elaborate interpretation? If the subconscious is really trying to get a message across to the consciousness, why can't a sagacious-looking man simply come to us in our dream and plainly deliver the insight?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 540
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Q/A to Billy Answered(October 28, 2012 ): http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12430.html

If the ability be aware of or sensitive to something is said to be called as 'being conscious'; then are all those androids(created to think & do things for themselves) created by ET's(Plejaren & others) said to be truly conscious or self-conscious as we do ?
If we have created an artifical brain with the same complexity of a human brain powered by some artifical or organic machine,will it become conscious(like we experience) ? Or does it definitively need a spirit-form for it to be truly called conscious or self-conscious entity ? In other words, is being self-conscious or having a subjective integral experience the product of just the spirit-form or is it also possible with artificial/Organic machines ?
-Pavani

It is also possible to create artificial brains/androids, which are conscious of themselves. What is necessary is that there is a spirit-form present.
--------------------------

Is Billy saying that it is only possible to create androids or artificial brains which are self-conscious, when there is a spirit-form present in that neural network or brain ? Billy didn't say, what type of SF would this be. I am guessing that this SF would be that of an Impulse-evolutive SF or an Instinct-evolutive SF because using a human SF for an android being(which is developed in the first place to do tasks that range from mundane activities to impossible activities for human beings) would be considered unethical due to many reasons.
If it is so, then all the androids we came to know that are on the Great Spacer, possesses a non-OMEDAM spirit-form ?
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Ferbon

Post Number: 237
Posted on Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24

You could try to write down dreams that you think are "important". Perhaps having more pieces at hand could help you understand more while you study.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2692
Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andyv24...

If I can only speak for myself, I think it has to do with that WE KNOW,
or...Learn to KNOW ourselves much better. As many aspects in life; much is
still a mystery.

Is indeed, a splendid way to unravel ourselves and to know WHO we are. And
know how our brain functions, etc.

We have to resolve any such problems by ourselves, which can be eating us
away, so to speak. So, I think, to some point....our Subconscious is just as
confused, so to speak, as our Consciousness (and our Material Consciousness);
which should reveal any out-come. It being cryptic...is the result, and thus
we have to interpret the 'message(/symbols)' ourselves...to acquire the
appropriate solution, result, etc.

We, as individuals, all have different Symbolic interpretations.

A Bus, and a loved one or someone I know, in it driving away, is to me, that
someone or that individual has just passed away. See, I have had this a
number of times, so, it occurring a number of times...Confirmed my
interpretation of the dream.

A Bus, could mean to you, in your dream, something totally different.

So, we have to keep the above mentioned in mind.

And, concerning the Sagacious-looking man, would be more put in the category
of Guardian Angels or New Age or Cult Religious type of Angelic Guides, etc.,
would even bring us in more of a confusion type of mode, I would think. As
Billy and the Plejarans have mentioned, that these type of entities just do
not exist, in our MIND, and is better that they DO NOT exist in our minds, or
else, we are just fooling ourselves with such 'self-induced' mechanisms,
which would only make us go even more insane! Schizophrenic type of
individual, you become.

And, you listen to this (Sagacious-looking) man every time, and, before you
know it: he is Controlling you! And, directing your destiny....instead of YOU
yourself doing this as, YOU should.

So, you see...WE just have to Unravel it ourselves, and utilize our Material
Consciousness properly and very Wisely. So, Dreams can be FUN. It is just
like a Puzzle.....: it keeps you busy; and when your busy...you are utilizing
your Brains(/Material Consciousness) and THINK. Just like many things in
life....and that YOU direct your own life and out-comes, as much as possible.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page