Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 17, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 17, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Orphelia

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi.

Wow, thanks so much for the information you've given me. To be honest, I'm still a long way of getting to that part of the notes yet. I'm just slow at doing all this. I'm the type of person that will read and read the same thing over and over again, until I understand it completely, before I move on to the next. :sweat:

And because I'm still learning as I go, I always thought that what we feared in a previous life time does not go away in the next life time, until we deal with it and face it, so that it won't come back and haunt us. So I'm glad you've corrected something that's been bothering me.

I don't fear death in the sense that it's when I die, or afraid to die. But I fear death in the sense of losing a loved one. Knowing that a loved one will die, or dies, is what I don't deal with properly.

But now that I know about past lives, at least I can eliminate those feelings.
Thanks again for posting this information, it means a lot to me.

Cheers.
Orphelia.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Patm

Post Number: 193
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orphelia,

To understand the process of reincarnation a little better read a previously translated post in this area from FIGU Bulletin No. 44 - August 2003 at:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11915.html#POST56588

Robyn also previously posted a very good description of grief following a death at:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11915.html#POST56339

Salome
PatM

Orphelia

Post Number: 69
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Patm,

Thanks so much for that link and information. I shall certainly read up on it.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Thomas57

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pat M:

Thank you; some who read here benefit from your postings - as this link was very informational as to Meier's way of looking at the processes encapsulating the re-birthing.

Also, your posts - IMO - are not religiously-oriented tainted; which make them easier to read!
Thank you!

Herbert

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

I was wondering about the information I read regarding the SOHAR. I find constantly that it is written in all caps. My question is ... Is spiritual telepathy via spirit symbols made possible with the existance of the SOHAR?

Jacob

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The SOHAR is the Light of BEING of the Creation.
Everything that exists in the entire universe is a manifestation of the power and the infinite and true love of the universal consciousness Creation. And alongside with it, the Creation, everything is Creation, everything was created by her (it), everything that universally exist in everything that crawls,walks,swims or flies. True love, however, as the true love of the universal consciousness Creation itself is a form incredibly radiant light, the SOHAR, which weaves through everything and pulsate in all life and all existence.

The SOHAR is writen in all capitals like BEING because it indicates a spiritual manifestation, like the BEING of the universal consciousness Creation which is endless and underlies no limitations.

This in contrast with the material existence, Being,which is limited in space and time and is therefore endless, it underlies the law of come-into-being and whitering away.

The SOHAR is not an entity which anyone can communicate with, neither spiritual telepathical or otherwise.
No spiritform, not even those in the highest level of Petale can directly communicate with the universal consciousness Creation, this because the universal consciousness Creation stays absolutely neutral towards everything it created, regardless how highly or lowly developed.

(When I speak of 'her' its just a use of expression, the universal consciousness Creation is absolutely neutral and genderless.)

Salome,
Jacob

Herbert

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

That was an interesting description of the SOHAR. I have read that shortly after the initial becoming of Creation; the SOHAR very rapidly expanded taking its form(non-material). I was wondering if the SOHAR has already taken its complete form as opposed to the material universe which is still currently expanding?

Marbar

Post Number: 237
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About a spirit-form reincarnating, is it possible for the spirit-form to be in body of a person of a different race in each different incarnation? For example, a spirit-form had an incarnation as Japanesese person, after that, as a Black person, then as a Euproean person, and so on.

Indi

Post Number: 709
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marbar

In the section posted below, Billy answered a question outlining this issue. Please search through this forum first, as many questions people have are answered already elsewhere, and sometimes more than once:

The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 25, 2003

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html#POST10519

".......Actually, reincarnation doesn't depend on the skin color, but on the education and civilization and evolutional level of a person, a group of persons, peoples, nations, etc. From this follows that, as an example, a white US American person may reincarnate as a black US American person, and vice versa. And an educated European scientist will not reincarnate in the Amazon jungle among a native tribe, etc.; and a person who strongly or fanatically believes in Islam or Jewish faith (e.g. who lives in Arabia or Israel, etc.) will not incarnate into a well-educated family in Sweden or Holland, etc.
What really matters regarding reincarnation is the level of evolution (of understanding, knowledge, freedom of thinking, culture, etc.) of a person, both on a personal level, and also regarding the surrounding society. The average level of evolution/civilization of a nation has an influence on the location of incarnation of a spirit form.
An average Swiss person (or rather his spirit form) who is accustomed to (more or less) freedom of speech, democracy, security, welfare, pluralism, etc., will not reincarnate in Arabia or some other country where religion has a strong hold on the everyday life of the citizens. (As a rule: The more religious a nation is, the more opposed to progress it is, and the less evolved with regard to civilization/technique etc. it is)"
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Quest

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello jacob,

when one dies, do they incarnate in the environment where he was burried? or could the spirit form incarnates in a differrent location? also do incarnation stays in family lineage?, like one incarnating to the same extended family unit?

thanks,
Quest

Patm

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quest,

Other than what Robyn already explained, from what I understand, the location limitation is only in regard to the planet one dies on due to the planetary storage banks involved in the re-incarnation process. Regarding the spirit-form re-incarnating into the same family lineage it is only a possibility but not the rule.

Salome
PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Quest,

After death of the physical body, the spiritform and overall-consciousness-block go into the beyond, when this happens all ties to the material are severed in such a way that there is no longer any depedance or relevance to the deceased body and family left behind.
This because the spiritform can only naturally evolve if it incarnates into an enviroment which matches its overal level of development, the former family is neccesarly not the right enviroment because of the ongoing evolution of the spiritform and overall-consciousness-block.
An example: When a child moves up from middle school to highschool he/she can only benefit from being in highschool and learn and develop there, no matter how much he/she enjoyed his/her time in middleschool.

Every new life brings a new clean and neutral personality, new family and new surroundings in which to evolve, because of death and the fact that we get a new clean personality each time, we are able to form new connections, new avenues of development.

The whole incarnation process is based on the natural-creative law of 'Fügung', which means that the spirit has no bias or preference towards a location or family in which it reincarnates in, naturally, it will incarnate there where it matches its evolution the closest.

The exception in present day is that because of the massive overpopulation, the spiritform reincarnates too soon and/or in the wrong place. This is because too many children are begotten and every life-capable human lifeform requires a spiritform, this is an absolute natural-creative law which cant be broken or circumvented.

Salome,
Jacob

Earthling

Post Number: 683
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Good to have you back helping out.

My question is: at physical death, the spirit-form and the overall-consciousness-block leave the material body and go to their dimension in the beyond; does the spirit-form separate from the overall-consciousness-block in the beyond or are they unseparable?
Salome,
Bruce

Herbert

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indeed it is good that this thread exists... From what I understand, the human embryo begins as female then after a certain amount of time it either remains female or it changes a bit and becomes male... Does the spirit form enter the embryo before or after the gender is determined?

Jacob

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bruce,

The overall-consciousness-block goes into its own beyond, but stays inseparable connected to the spirit form, until after aeons the overall-consciousness-block merges with the spiritform and becomes a pure spiritform.

Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2378
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa, I moved your post to the following location: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/6336.html?1361870218#POST64722

Hawaiian

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If what Indi says is valid about the spirit form re-incarnating in a similar evolutionary environment in a progressive manner and Jacob’s statement that each incarnation is completely “clean” of the previous personality, then why do we have cases of incarnation that repeats itself?

For example, the incarnated spirit form of the personality that persecuted the 5th prophet Jmmanuel is the same spirit form incarnated personality that worked against BEAM, the 7th prophet. Both personalities had the same goal in mind, yet were different and separated by over 2000 years of so called “evolutionary environment.
Jacob: “ The whole incarnation process is based on the natural-creative law of 'Fügung', which means that the spirit has no bias or preference towards a location or family in which it reincarnates in, naturally, it will incarnate there where it matches its evolution the closest.”

Based on your assessment, how do you explain the notion that the spirit form whose personalities responsible for both the demise of Jmmanuel and BEAM has never progressed after 2000 years, yet “allowed” to incarnate further also at the demise of millions, if not billions of other spirit forms that depend on the appropriate environment to evolve, since these are prophets who they depend on?

Jacob: “The exception in present day is that because of the massive overpopulation, the spirit form reincarnates too soon and/or in the wrong place. This is because too many children are begotten and every life-capable human life form requires a spirit form, this is an absolute natural-creative law which can’t be broken or circumvented.”

True, overpopulation is a major factor including religions that stagnates further spiritual evolution because both are negative environments that is not conducive for creational development. But one has to look at the origins of religions and it points directly to ET’s including the Plejarens themselves who apparently are trying to “spoon feed” others. They have the necessary attributes to bring about the “appropriate” balance in order to what Billy says “you must first clean the soil before planting the seed”
What good are all these creational materials if the environment is still polluted not just by past ET interference, but current evil personalities that continue to persecute others who strive to follow creational laws? To say absolute natural-creative law can’t be broken or circumvented is only valid if it was not broken or circumvented in the first place. You cannot have equalence if it was not equal in the first place, if you did, then this statement is absolutely true.

There was never any equalence for Earthly humans and will never be if creational laws are not “adjusted” to match the progressive nature of both sides of this equation between the positive and negative forces that influences and have connections to all the environments currently existing on Earth and throughout the universes

Jacob

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

I suggest you study the material more thoroughly, free yourself from new-age influences and think with a clear mind about all of this.

I will respond to your assumptions:

The spiritforms of those people who are involved in the mission do evolve, however since they are part of the mission, their consciousness-block has been throttled back in order to be able to live on this planet amongst the Earth ‘native’ spiritform population, this has been done because of several reasons:
1. The ability to live amongst the Earth humans. (swinging-wave wise/consciousness-related wise)
2. To study and integrate the spirit teaching deeply into their consciousness and psyche and storage banks so mishaps, which occurred a long time ago doesn’t happen again.

The underlying tone of disrespect towards those people with mission-bound spiritforms is completely unjustified because their current personalities are not responsible for the deeds of their previous personalities; much like the current generation of Germans are not responsible for the holocaust, the current generation of Americans are not responsible for the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, etc. etc.
It is time to take responsibility for ones own thoughts, feelings and actions in the here-and-now, and not dwell useless in the past.
The past is the stage of memory; the present is the stage of thoughtful foresight in logical action, which shapes the future in determination.

Cult-religions have indeed their origin with the ET humans, however the Earth human did in general next to nothing to free himself from these delusions, there was ample opportunity to do so, instead the Earth human abused cult-religions to gain power over his fellow human beings in order to exploit them in anyway possible.

I will state very clearly: It is absolutely impossible to break a natural-creative law in such a way that has become ineffective, the natural-creative laws are absolute in their power, because it is the universal-consciousness Creation itself that is a manifestation of the natural-creative laws in the highest relative perfection in this universe.

To use an common example: You can put the pedal to the metal and put a car engine in to the danger zone of RPM, you know it will be able to do so for a short while, but the destruction of the engine will be inevitable, sooner or later it will blow up.

Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2379
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Jacob,

So it seems we have a very unique situation on this planet, where under a more "normal" reincarnation cycle these older spirit forms would not reincarnate, but would wait for the planet to catch up so to speak?

Salome

Ferbon

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Non necessarily. As Jacob stated, some of them would have "their consciousness-block throttled back" to proceed with the mission.
Also anytime ET wrecks on other planet with far less advanced indigenous population or time traveler looses his bearing in space-time and ends up in "strange" life supporting planet then "unique situation" described by you repeats itself and becomes normal.

Salome

Votan

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

I have read somewhere that the people that were living at the time of Atlantis have reincarnated and causing havoc again.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Scott,

Yes, our current situation is unique, under normal circumstances these older spiritforms would not reincarnate but wait for the planet to catch up, and in case when a spiritform is much lower then these spiritforms wander off to find a suitable planet.
This is not a conscious action, but purely driven by natural creative laws.

Salome,
Jacob

Hawaiian

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob “The underlying tone of disrespect towards those people with mission-bound spirit forms is completely unjustified because their current personalities are not responsible for the deeds of their previous personalities; much like the current generation of Germans are not responsible for the holocaust, the current generation of Americans are not responsible for the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, etc. etc.”

Is it not the same spirit form of those evil ones that incarnated in the past personality that did these misdeeds the same spirit form currently incarnated in another personality that are now mission oriented or working against creation? And that the contamination they created (CAUSE) in religions, war and other degenerative endeavors are still hampering (EFFECT) creational development regardless of any throttle back walking Earthly humans efforts being negated by those that still do evil?

How can you say that the current generation whose past personalities that have committed crimes are not responsible for past injustices, when both share the same spirit form, including the Subconscious where experiences and knowledge are stored and being linked to the current personality? In this regard, it sounds selfish oriented toward this particular spirit form and NOT the EFFECT it has on other spirit forms it negatively affected. What about the victims, are they totally responsible for crimes committed against them?

I thought creation is supposed to be universal justice, but by the way you describe it, it certainly sounds self-imposed and selfish that is geared specifically toward the current personality and not the others it negatively degenerated. It is their problem not his or her who did it in the first place, so it’s the victim’s responsibility to treat their own wounds inflicted by another personality, but do not dwell on it because that personality who did it no longer exists because the same spirit form is now incarnated in a different but separate personality. Yeah, seems like someone got rewarded at the expense of someone else.

Jacob: “It is time to take responsibility for one’s own thoughts, feelings and actions in the here-and-now, and not dwell useless in the past”

To forget one’s past is to forget one’s foundation of which they stand on. When the past certainly has direct implications on the current and future, it is not useless to dwell and make things right again especially if one is responsible for crimes against humanity. The only way to balance this imbalance is through direct actions to address not just the past, but the current and future as well. To only dwell on the current is not creational, but selfish in nature, after all is not creation the merging of sorts instead of the separation of events? Equalance is never achieved without addressing BOTH sides of the equation with appropriate action.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page