Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 24, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 24, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas57

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward:
Your Post Number: 2703; IMO, has been my first glimmer into your capacity to relate to what 'my' thrust here has been. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Thomas57

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ferbon"(alias Chris - or is it the other way around?) Post Number: 243; is repetitive in your thought processes - IMO.

Why not - instead, portray what your experience has enlightened in you that can show to others, a comprehension and grasp of your "purple" glasses?

The commentary - did not further shine into the issues here being discussed - any light of understanding - IMO.

Of course, everyone sees through their "purple glasses" - ( the subjective experiencing of life on Planet Purple!).

Even with widely-read minds, the conclusions possible are guided by their experiences with any testing performed.

Where are your test results?

Thomas57

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Michaelhelfert: Post Number: 276

Well said and understood, Michael!

Thomas57

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Eddieamartin; Post Number: 469

Excellent post reference material!

Jacob

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I will give my opinion, in no particular order.
The time has come and gone that the human being solely relied on his 5 material senses in order to understand himself, the world and the universe around him.
At this time we already have an understanding about the unseen world of the microcosmos, about molecules, atoms, protons, neutrons, the Higgs-boson, etc.
There is no one who has actually seen with his own eyes a separate atom, proton, neutron or Higgs-boson, yet we know without a doubt that it exists.

Radio waves exist nearly as long as the universe, and only in ‘modern’ times in our civilization we have (re)discovered its existence, there is no way to feel radio waves, see them or hear them or feel them directly with our 5 material senses, yet radio waves exist, virtually no-one doubts that in the so-called modern world.

If you would have said 300 years ago that a ‘force’ exist which travels faster then the eye can blink and can transport vast amounts of information, voices of people, ideas, images, texts, etc. then people would have believed your crazy, because they cant see, feel, hear, smell, touch or taste radio waves, also they had no logical framework yet where they could put radio waves in their understanding of the world and universe around them.

It was until 1867 when James Clerk Maxwell predicted the existence of radio waves mathematically, ergo by logical reasoning using his consciousness, it was proven by experiment 20 years later by Heinrich Hertz.

My point is this: The reality of the spiritform, reincarnation can be proven logically, by means of the intellect and reason of the consciousness, which is a sense, one out of seven the human has.

The universe shows reincarnation all the time, with the four seasons coming and going in endless repetition.

The fact that matter and energy are the same, just different expressions, that a positron and an electron will annihilate each other to gamma photons, and an electron and positron can emerge from a gamma photon provided that the threshold energy is greater then the total rest energy of both the positron and electron combined (if its less, there would be too little kinetic energy and the positron/electron pair would annihilate instantly making the existence of matter impossible.)
The fact that matter is an idea (structures of atoms, molecules, DNA are understandable in a logical way.)

My point is, with logical thinking, the reality of the spirit can be proven, the spirit is purely spiritual entity, it has no course-material properties whatsoever, but it can be detected, understood and analyzed by logical reasoning.

The spirit teaching starts in one of its very first lessons with the mention that either the study of the universe (the macrocosmos) and/or the human (microcosmos) will lead to and understanding of reality as a whole, course-material, consciousness-related and spiritual.

Through this I know the spirit exists.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Wagner7seven

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome all the FIGU, I want to thank all the people I meet, I am very grateful.
Good wanted to know the following:
When creating your age get to sleep and then wake up, everything will happen again? My body and spirit exist again here on this planet?
  In my next life I can be a bad person? Uncover the truth again?

Gib_niner

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I was talking to some guys last weekend who are really into Steiner cosmology. Oh boy i had this big talk with them one night that must have went on for 3 hours, i was a bit drained from it the next day. One guy was aware of billy's contacts and so at least a little bit receptive to it, but the other not so much, was new to it and so was reacting a bit more negatively, oh well.

Anyway something i am wondering about...is something that seems to factor very large with them, in terms of the Steiner cosmology as a whole... is the issue pertaiing to some kind of spirit entity called Ahriman who is supposed to reincarnate at various points thorugh history and so in doing he has the job of ushering in new periods of change.

Some points on it seemed fairly illogical, especially when it was declared that before his incarnation during the third millennium before Christ - that there was no real scientific development in the world per se, that it everything was going in the way of being real primal/basic. and that this new era of scientific explosion was the product of Ahrimans ushering in of it all during that time...or something on those lines. Me pointing it out that the Pyramids were built (at a minimum - as we here in the forum know they are much older) round about 10,000 years ago, well that point just seemed to be lost on them - (i.e. they didn't seem to want to digest it)

Anyway my question is , in relation to Steiner, from my memory of what billy has said, that it is a mixed bag - insofar as some of his content is ok, (he has material on ancient Atlantis, Lermuria, reincarnation and many other varied subjects such as these) yet however there seems to be this tainting of it all..bringing in some of the usual religious references that are dumb and not based on any real fact. And indeed some of the things that these two fellows were talking about seemed fairly hocus-pocus alright.
But anyway, going also with the fact that Steiner was influenced by Theosophy and Gnostic ideas, are there more specifics on where exactly these two schools of mysticism went awry. As it seems they are a mixed bag too. - The gnostics had some really good mantras that really do work - i remember trying one that a girl told me about one tome that helps you remember your dreams when you wake up - it works a treat!
Yet however - from memory they had other such material that sounded too hocus-pocus like a long-standing battle between light and dark - between Archons and Aeons. - That when you put next to Billy's cosmology on the nature of Creation. it just again sounds too hocus pocus.

And going back to Theosophy, could it have been that Madame Blavatsky concocted bits of it herself and so in doing added to whatever bits of knowledge she may have come across (that may have only been half true in the first place) in whatever libraries she may have been privy to. I could be wrong but i think i may have a recollection of that.
I was doing a search on the forum, i thought there was more on this , but seems to be maybe not as exhaustive as i had imagined. So if anyone knows more would be interested to find out more.

However having said all that - there is one thing that i often wonder about...in billy's info. there features names of WE-form spirits , and some of these correspond to other ones that we often hear about in some of these other mystical teachings - eg Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel

Smukhuti did a post on this back in '10 - but i don't think anyone picked up on it in an adequate way.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/10921.html#POST47348

and quoting from it...i.e. Michael (Mjkel?), Gabriel (Gabrel?), Raphael (Ruphael?), and Uriel (Urjel?) bears uncanny similarity with 4 of the 7 WE-form Arahat Athersata.

Added to all that, i think i remember reading in the CN that not everything that the P's knew about pertaing to the fine-matter realm was being transmitted to the earth human at this time. So from this point of view -

Therefore is it possible that some things are not yet made known to us, regarding all the activities of these we-form spirit entities and their involvement with Earth??? [probably not but just throwing it up for debate purposes]

Also other points of deviation between Billy and Steiner, Billy says that Akashic records are non-existant, is false-innacurate version.

Also about the moon Steiner goes with the more traditional idea that the moon having been flung off from the Earth, as opposed to Billy saying that it was roped in.

For the puposes of being neutral in a debate one has to just say that obviously one of the writers is wrong - (although we here in the group know who is the real bona-fide truth announcer who can be trusted much more so in the main) - Yet with regard to Steiner, is puzzling though , how he can be such a mixed bag like the way he is? - And to trace if possible exactly the point at where he is going Awry insofar as too much basing his ideas on mystical ideas that may have become garbled , illogical and just plain wrong over the course of long periods of time. If anyone has any further ideas/info on that...?

And getting back to this first point - this subject of the reincarnating spirit of Ahriman is a bit wild - the following link gives an idea of it - i had to listen to about 3 hours of this!

http://www.doyletics.com/arj/landarvw.htm

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Ferbon

Post Number: 244
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas
to your comment
"...Why not - instead, portray what your experience has enlightened in you that can show to others, a comprehension and grasp of your "purple"
glasses?
The commentary - did not further shine into the issues here being discussed - any light of understanding - IMO..."

I like your ability to estimate value of posts. Any message on this forum (even though addressed to particular person)is stored to help others now or in the future. Can you comprehend that and the fact that anyone here is a mere impulse stimulating others to evolve? I am asking you to slow down, ponder and appreciate all the responses you've got.
You know, only fools want to change reality. Excellent people can make a real masterpiece out of the simplest living.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 470
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wagner7seven,

In addition to what Jacob shared and the points brought up by Thomas57; here is an insight for you Wagner7seven.

Goblet of Truth chapter 10 verses 5, 37-40, 43

5) You have proceeded from the inspiration (idea) of the primal wellspring of all wisdom (Creation), and therefore you are animated through its breath (spirit/spiritform), so that you are a minute part of itself which will return to it at the end of all time, and this promise is truthful; truly, the primal wellspring of all wisdom (Creation) brought all life forth in prehistory (in the origin), all presence (existence), all kinds of life (life forms) and everything that is; and it created the law of appearance (growth) and fading (decay = growth and decay) by means of which it renews everything time and time again so that life may go on (continue) in reawakening (being reborn).

37) However, if you are searching for the truth and love to learn it, then search for it in the teaching of truth of the true prophets, so that you do not simply follow an expectation (assumption), because an expectation (assumption) does not serve any purpose towards the truth.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:GobletOfTruth.pdf
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:GobletOfTruthChapters21To28PreRelease.pdf

Salome,
Eddie

Honorcode

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jacob,

You never replied to my post like you said.

May you please?

Salome.

Blake_p

Post Number: 104
Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wagner7seven;

Hey i'm not trying to be critical but you might want to rewrite your question,at least the first part,it seemed a little unclear to me what you were asking. The second,after you pass and your present personality is dissolved and a new one is created,completely different than this one, you will be born again in a natural way on this planet and live a new life.Your spirit, which is creationally given,and cannot be tarnished,hurt or disposed of in any way possible, will be with you until you have evolved highly enough to merge back with the creation.We are all bound to this planet for the time being until we have space faring technology and can make it to other planets and then would have to die there to be reincarnated there. In your next life you can be anything you choose since we have free will to do as we please regarding our lives, it depends on how you live your life,the decisions you make, and so forth.Nobody is predisposed to be bad or evil.It will be up to you if you find the spiritual teaching again,respectively, the truth, what you have learned in this life will have an effect on the impulses you will receive from your OCB in your subsequent lives,again it will be up to you to follow them. Even if you learn German and put the evolution code into effect in this life by reading books by Billy with the Codex written into it,from what i understand, it only lasts for this lifetime so you will have to search again and again like the rest of us.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 277
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie.

I read through questions put to Herr Meier very carefully and found no indication that the 144,207 had reached the Arahat Athersata at some point in their evolutionary cycle. What am I missing? The 144,207 seem to me to be just some of the leaders of the Lyrians who lived on Terra at the time, and who somehow bound themselves to a promise to make amends in subsequent lifetimes.

Was your statement instead referring to the Codex as somehow being anchored in the perspective of the High Council?
Life

Thomas57

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Eddieamartin; Post Number: 470

AGAIN! A very Excellent post/reference material!

When responders reply as Eddie has, without cultist diatribes, there is shared consciousness growth with those who participate.

Thank you!

Thomas57

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of the knife-sharp intellects(of Planet Earth) that are reading through these blogs, the recent types I have referred to in a Creative response - some have traveled their paths through the morass and sloughs of humanity's attempt at explaining the "unknowable" (by sensorial means).

Perhaps, the best results are with those who have - as Jacob wrote - reasoned with their minds and with the use of logic paradigms, those things they have not had a personal experience in(where knowledge is the result of testing actions).

Without the personal experience with 'truth announcers', one cannot sift their reports without using the laws of intelligent thought, hypothesis-testing-repeatability, identity, non-contradiction, excluded-middle, etc.

Then when having met with a numerous amount of them, that one can readily discern the horse from the shite.

IN THIS CURRENT age, the separating of chafe from wheat kernel has its own reward. Mine has been a steadfast trust in the process to evolve by self-investing into many fiery furnaces, thereby singeing away the dross of undigested human dribble and misconceptions.

The Cultist ways are always plaguing this process, and can easily be recognized by those who speak/write(perhaps even in this), attempting to convince others to hold to their personal responses/discoveries - at face value.

Those who act that way - without a self-test-check most always fall into the Cult-pit.

There is no difference in 'believing in Jesus' or in Mohammed or in the Pope, Joseph Smith, Jr., Mary-Ellen White, Elizabeth Klarer or in Billy.

The difference is IN the results of any personalized (aimed at improving one's own evolution, intellect, life improvement and conscious awareness) testing. This can be done without ascribing to any organization - (perhaps with a small few exceptions that actually assist the stoking of the furnaces).

There is much history and learning that(is reported) Billy evolved through(notwithstanding his spirit evolutions) by such a passage. Those who think the process can be 'shortened' are deluding themselves.

The conclusion: this is written for those who have engaged their minds and hearts, perhaps having a tough time sorting through just what to do and hold to(not for the arrogant 'know-it-alls).

For serious searchers-responders, annotating your responses assist that process for those of our human family that actually want an excellent learning experience to 'try'-test for themselves. Failure will only promote Cultist disease.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 471
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Michael,

I cannot answer your question with absolute certainty. If I recall correctly, at the time of their choosing to enter this self determination, they had already evolved, or had existed, very close to transitioning to the high council level.

Perhaps Jacob can be of assistance.

Sorry to not be of much help with this subject.

Salome,
Eddie

Hawaiian

Post Number: 149
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Low evolutionary humans only depend on their 5 primitive senses to exist in some barbaric stage and do not utilize the 6th and 7th senses which are the gateway to interface with the higher non-material energies where highly evolved intelligences exist and periodically influence those who are receptive in their spiritual awareness and self-discipline.

How and to what degree of evolutionary status one’s incarnation progresses are much influenced by the past foundations built up the essence value of each respective personality’s experiences and knowledge it “acquired” during its physical presence. These stored up essence are within the realm of one’s Subconscious and can be harmonize when the current personality “acquires” the necessary discipline to merge with it by “allowing” free will and not dominate the Subconscious, but work in harmony with it.

Also, when positive and unbiased humane actions are generated by the material conscious, its essence value are often enough to vibrate in harmony those that are also stored in the memory banks so that the human becomes a human-being at least for the moment at hand, which brings forth to a slight degree, a evolutionary progression for not just the material conscious, but the Subconscious and the spirit form currently incarnated in that personality. The Subconscious records everything

Honorcode

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

You still did not reply to my post.

Was this your reply , Post Number: 22?

I don't understand you said you would reply tomorrow, that was like a week or so ago...

Waiting on you Jacob.......................

*irritated*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LmA4PSLgo

Honorcode

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forum,

I make assumptions like us all as Jacob pointed out about me but if wild accusations with no sources are put out, like me make my wild claim:

The many, many, E.T. spirits bound to earth are growing restless, we want out, we cannot get off the planet, we have no flying devices to do such.

Only problem for the Plejarens is if the Former IHWH's unite and form a government by means of posting on this forum. So that when a Former IHWH dies and is reincarnated he/she will find their way back to this forum, recognize their writing style, and, be back on track for early transfer to a suitable planet by means of a revolt. That is another reason I post on this Forum i am trying to form a government of like-minded thinkers, as I have done in a former incarnation without mentioning any names or else I would be met with Hatred and False Statements. Let's hope the IHWH list are about IHWH's bound to earth...

El Gibbor
El Shaddai
El Elyon
El Olam
JHWH Wlohim
Adonai JHWH
JHWH Sabaoth (Or does this name refer to Jehova Zeboath?)
JHWH Jireh
JHWH Nissi
JHWH Shalom
JHWH Pelegon
JHWH Raah/Rohi
JHWH Tsidkenu
JHWH Shamma
JHWH Rapha
Jehova M'Kaddesh
JHWH Kalatan (Is this the name of the JHWH when Jmmanuel walked among the people of the Earth?)

That's 17 right there, IHWH. IHWH is not pre requisite, we have strength in numbers on Earth besides IHWH, The minimal estimate of E.T. spirits bound to earth was 25 million, read somewhere that the number is now 125 million. Don't know which is correct if either but plenty are on Earth and would join forces against the Plejarens. Thay are just as UNLIKED as LIKED. For reasons that are so offensive to this forum based on the TRUTH that it would be a slaughter so to speak to mention them. Although I will gladly Bullet-Point the main problem with the Mission and the Plejarens themselves if kindly requested to do so....

A government will be formed through this forum, it will obviously be serving in a negative way for the Plejarens. Sorry, I have no reservations about that. I never liked the Plejarens, Never Will. Post this, let's see the responses, i don't make claims without explanation usually so therefore, will take questions and no i am not looking for celebrity on this forum or elsewhere. Just telling you guys my plans and according to what Billy has said "The Plejarens read the forum", they will read my message. My comment to them: START MAKING ADJUSTMENTS TO FREE THE E.T. SPIRITS EARLIER THAN "THOUSANDS OF YEARS"! (As told to me via e-mail by CF it will be "thousands of years" before the transfers take place)!

You will face heavy resistance if you choose to land in 700 years (if the EARTH stays on track) from the E.T. Spirits. Remember! Strength in numbers, As a Rule, Always beats PLACATION and OPPRESSION!

Salome.

~HonorCode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LmA4PSLgo

Jacob

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Honorcode,

I will explain several things.

The people you are referring to, their distant personalities many lifetimes ago agreed after being defeated by the Henoch peace forces and after being fought the spirit teaching again, they voluntary made a commitment to the oath which would include them to the codex that obligated their successor personalities to help out in the mission to rectify the damage their former personalities have caused.

This codex is no longer in effect.

You misunderstand the human spirit, as long as the spirit needs a human body, it does not have a similar consciousness as the personality/human being, it does not have a personality, it cannot revolt of rebel. Its a evolutionary consciousness, completely neutral-positive which processes only the knowledge and wisdom the personality has acquired during its factual lifetime.
The spirit will only gain a self-awareness when it no longer needs its physical body, and even then it will not have a personality, but a unique character.

The Plejarens are by no means capable of keeping these spirit forms 'hostage' on this planet, they do not have the capability to do so, and if they would have that capability, they would never do that.

The spiritforms which incarnated for the first time on this Earth are just like every other human spiritform and part of the universal-consciousness Creation, and they are nothing less and nothing more then any other spiritforms in this universe.

What you assume and have an angry reaction about are all just assumptions.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Jacob

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode,

I am not here to tend your needs, patience is a virtue.
It would help you if you do some research first before posting something on the FIGU forum.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode

Do you really know what you are discussing on this forum?
joe

Skyrim

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode wrote "The many, many, E.T. spirits bound to earth are growing restless, we want out, we cannot get off the planet, we have no flying devices to do such.......That is another reason I post on this Forum i am trying to form a government of like-minded thinkers, as I have done in a former incarnation"

Hi Honorcode,

How do you know that you are an E.T. spirit?

Also, how do you know your former incarnation when we're told by Billy that this is not possible at our evolutionary level due to the CCB?

phil

Markcampbell

Post Number: 826
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode , please repost your posts in the 'Vetinarian' section ; you're a sick puppy .

MC

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page