Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through March 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 242
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andyv;

Isn't there with many of these thinkers, a confusion between causality and free will? Causality is undeniable and absolute, however that doesn't exclude the possibility of free will. Even if free will is also subject to determinism because each choice is a result of a previous cause, free will exists because it can be experienced as such. You may for example dictate all your decisions according to logic and probability calculations, and have everything so systemized that you are never subject to indecision, but you still have to take responsibility for you decisions because that's what they were, nevertheless.

Your question reminded me of a section on chapter 28 of the GOT, a part of which I leave here:

106. Nevertheless, there are however a large number amongst you human beings of Earth who claim in your dumb unintellect an in your irrationality that the human being has no free will, if he or she is after all subject to his or her destiny; thereby it is not considered in any wise that it is precisely the free will of the human being through which each one determines his or her destiny himself or herself, namely through the law of the interaction.

107. Each outcoming effect which falls back upon you human beings of Earth as destiny is based at the beginning in the cause of your thoughts and feelings as well as in your activity and in your actions and deeds which you conceive in advance in free decision and realise in free will; however, the foolishness of the claim that you do not have a free will is based in the purpose of the self-stupefaction and self-excuse as well as in the fact of the resentment and grumbling thereover, that you have to integrate yourselves into the law of the interaction and therefore also have to bear the responsibility for your destiny yourselves, whether you want to or not; nevertheless, though, you have your own free will in this regard too, and as a consequence you yourselves can determine your thoughts and feelings, your activity and your actions and deeds in their kind, so therefore also the outcoming effects and effects arising out of them, and indeed both in the good as in the evil.

Regards
David

Andyv24

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, I had not expected so much response to my query in so little time. Thanks guys, some good thoughts there.

Now a question for Michael Horn, should he read this...or perhaps others could chime in...

Michael,

Your posts on this 'thinking and thoughts' thread a few months ago concerning your "astral-travel agent"... Hilarious. Not being treated to a 'Michael Horn Radio Show' in some time I had forgotten how funny you are. The question is this: You implied that Ed Dames can in fact NOT "remote view." Yet you seemed to suggest that through his home study course, his protocals, one may in fact have the possibility for greater or lesser remote viewing succeses. Did I understand you correctly here? You said you're not terribly interested in the subject, and thats fine...but I sorta am. Though you don't seem to care much for the man, you seem to have alluded that there is in fact a degree of utility in his courses for an aspiring remote viewer, yes? If you could just clarify a little as this would be quite fascinating to me... Thank you thank you.

Regards,
Andy

Redbeard

Post Number: 251
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andyv,

I can think of many examples of free will, One example is with elected officials. They say they will do something for the people, then once elected, they develop free will and do whatever they want, any way they want!!??
Redbearded

Votan

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Right on Andyv24.

I believe that remote viewing can be done. The mind can do amazing things. To a certain extent Robert Monroe did the same but in a different way.

I did The Silva Method and yes I did leave my body for a few minutes and I did not imagine it.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Andy,

> I'm glad that you enjoyed the radio shows and my bizarre sense of humor.

> I think you probably can learn some basic information on doing the process that Dames and other RV people teach from the tapes, or whatever form they or a similar program may now be in. I don't think that it's all that important or interesting now but you may get some benefit from it, based on your interest.

And to repeat myself, yes, Dames couldn't do it worth a darn but seemed to be able to instruct others to do it somewhat.

Good luck!

Andyv24

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great, thanks Michael.

Jacob

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,

Evolution is universal, so its very likely that the Plejarens went through a similar development.
Near-instant communication comes before near-instant travel (like the Plejarens do with their beamships and inter-universal portals)
Plejarens have the possibility to have global, universal and even inter-universal relationships because they have no time and space restrictions when it comes to traveling.

Salome,
Jacob

Skyrim

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for replying to my question! I appreciate your mature and wise inputs.

When the Plejaren went through our level of entertainment, technologies and instant communication, I gather they probably didn't suffer the same level of negative aspects to their pysche because their spirit evolution was way above ours when they went through this technology level. Maybe this is probably why we are so addicted to entertainment.

phil

Phil, just to let you know that Jacob is not currently a member of this forum

(Message edited by indi on February 06, 2013)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day folks

I wondered about The Silva Method and thought he was cia so would have hidden bad things in it?

i am very wary of anything where you are put under so to speak or if someone asks me to (imagine) something i snap back NO i dont want to imagine that, same if someone asks me if i am (open) to an idea and its dodgy or a grey area i make it VERY clear i am not open

but am i being a bit harsh on The Silva Method?
is The Silva Method ok to listen to?

i want to be hypnotised soon to improve my evolution but dont trust many of them as they often work for institutions

i think its ok to be hypnotised but not just jump in without knowing about the hypnotist first

Beam said it can improve evolution/spirit

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Votan

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2013 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILovebilly

Have you done the course.No

You are not hypnotised at all, you are guided to do the right thing in life and above all question things .
joe

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 181
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Votan

re:
Have you done the course.No

You are not hypnotised at all, you are guided to do the right thing in life and above all question things

I said in prev post i had not done the course as it would have hidden bad things in it

you say: you are guided to do the right thing in life and above all question things

I am questioning things eh eh e.g. The Silva Method, did you

as for: you are guided to do the right thing

i think figu is a safer bet, have you tried the 77 meditations?

I saw a video The Silva Method on youtube and (((it was definitely a method of hypnotising, it even had a ticking sound)))

Yes i am questioning The Silva Method

YOU have done the whole course so are under its spell. NO ?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.

Votan

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ILovebilly

Like I said if you have not done the course you cannot criticise.

Jose Silva was brilliant and a person cannot be Hypnotised if he does not want to.

The ticking sound is a metronome used in music, so does music hypnotise you. NO?

As i said we all seem to judge things because we do not know enough about it.

I am definitely not under any spell.
joe

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 189
Posted on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Votan

re:
As i said we all seem to judge things because we do not know enough about it.

I know how to look deeep i must be German i can see so deep, but i dont need to jump in the deep end of the pool to see if something is lurking

and you are saying metronome's arnt used for hypnotising

Black is white

also you say: you are guided to do the right thing in life by Silva

have you forgotten what website you are on? NO

re:
Jose Silva was brilliant and a person cannot be Hypnotised if he does not want to.

so now you agree you are being hypnotised mate ;)

in one post no then yes

YES i know he is brilliant

say this:
all my conduits are open to The Creation

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Edward777

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends... I was born on Febuary 7, 1977 the same day as the prophet Isaiah and every sense I was a child, my family and those around me as well as society always tried to impose religious delusional beliefs on me, but deep down inside, something always felt wrong about it and no matter how much I tried to force myself to feel a connection to it, I just couldn't... My thoughts and feelings naturally rejected it... When I was 29 years old, I finally read the holy bible for the first time and studied it but I still didn't feel like it was the real authentic truth... I constantly felt something within me saying that there is something else so I started to pray to the unknown without using any traditional names and religious figures asking for the Truth... While I was praying, my inner being was filled with extreme confidance and absolutely no doubt whatsoever... The next time I open the bible, I stumbled across what appeared to be a code based on my understanding at that time... I started doing some mathematics based on the biblical jubilee years using the hebrew calendar and its holy days... In november 2009, those mathematics landed me at the feast of trumpets September 9, 2010... I sat back for the next 10 months waiting on that date and anticipating the strong possibility that something would happen or that I would descover something... when that evening finally arrived, I felt something within me saying "Immanuel" so I opened the bible and went to Isaiah 7:14 and read it... Then I caught the thought and feeling to go to the internet and google "Immanuel" and that's when I descovered Billy Meier... My life changed as soon as I laid eyes on The Talmud Of Jmmanuel... I read it and listened to the audio on youtube... shortly afterwards, that same night I found the goblet of Truth, Pleiadian Mission, and The Contact Notes... every question that I wanted answers for was answered by Billy in ways that made perfect sense to me... I been living in true peace and freedom every sense even though I'm in a country that's enslaved by the Christian cult religion... My question is, Did I really descover a code in the bible which led me to Billy or did my thoughts, feelings, and actions based on confidance with no doubt cause this to happen or both in conjuction with each other... Thanks

Edward

Post Number: 2706
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward777....

Welcome aboard!

And, Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 249
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward777

Welcome to Figu forum.

"...My life changed as soon as I laid eyes on The Talmud Of Jmmanuel..."

The way you live corresponds to your level of evolution,thinking and reasoning and is a process of continuous change - no miracles. But you are right in saying that Billy's work is eye opening.
As far as we're informed here, there is no code in the Bible.

great studying

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 473
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and welcome Edward777,

Perhaps from my own experience thus far (which could be mistaken here and there) can provide some insight or at least help point you towards the correct cognition.

Firstly, you stated that you had read through the bible once and had started to study it. All that you read had been stored in your subconscious. Secondly, you then prayed wanting insights or answers. Thirdly, you open the bible and things stand out which provide answers (thoughts) or an insight.

As I have come to understand so far, prayer is effective-prayer when it is an instruction-like desire void of submissive supplication, hopefulness with uncertainty or begging humility.

What you experienced was the power of the consciousness and its wondrous ability to assist us.

In the Goblet of the Truth chapter 22 verses 10 and 36-41 you will find great insights and answers to your thoughts. There are many, many other chapters with further expanding verses to fathom which further expand and expound on the following.

36) A sudden imagination, an idea, a decision or a thought appears like a light out of an unknown source, an intuition which provides an answer to almost every question and makes it possible to find a way out of many lackings, if the truth is pursued and enough consideration is given to it by following the efficacies of the creational laws and recommendations.

37) The light out of the unknown source, the intuition, is a part of your human consciousness-power which is supplied through your Creation-given spirit-form which animates your human body, and which weaves through each cell of the body and of the inner nature of you human beings.

In the Talmud Jmmanuel is found the greatest example of praying to and utilizing the power of the consciousness. You may want to read each verse several times slowly, again and again and again and really make each sink in and fathom not only what Jmmanuel says but, how he says it.

Talmud Jmmanuel chapter 28 verses 10, 13 and 15.

Salome,
Eddie

Edward777

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!!!Thank you Edward,Ferbon, and Eddieamartin for welcoming me aboard and thank you for the insight... I am more than greatful to have finally connected with likeminded people who think as I do... I feel like my search for the true knowledge is finally over... having in my possesion the teachings of truth, the teachings of life, the teachings of spirit is the greatest gift the one could ever recieve... because I recognize the truth, I feel as if I'm walking around inside of the matrix wide awake while my family, friends, and society as a whole are asleep within a strong delusion... I made an attempt to introduce a few family members and friends to the true teachings and the majority of them rejected it... they love the religious lie so much that they will fight to defend it while boasting and bragging in the arrogance of their ignorance... I live in a place known as the bible belt in the U.S. and I am the only one in my region to my knowledge who knows that the seventh prophet from the line of seven is here on this planet... I been consciously applying the teachings to my life for the past two and a half years and my life has changed dramatically... I pray to my spirit, then I visualize having that which I desire while allowing myself to feel the wonderful feeling of already having it without knowing how or when it's going to manifest in physical reality... then behold!!! Events, circumstances, and people comes into my life at the right time in a way that gives me the greatest feeling which ultimately lands me where I desired to be with the manifestations of that which I asked my spirit for... because of the teachings of truth, I live my life in expectation of the good at all times however, when things I ask for comes to past, I'm excited but not really because I been expecting them and feeling as if I already have them in my possesion... the might of thought/feeling/actions/deeds is a powerful thing and their is truly no better friend than knowledge and no greater love than wisdom... Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona, Edward777

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hey=2C im also from the bible belt with a lot of religious fanatics=2C bu= t I have now come to the point of being very verbal about it! I about wear= it on my sleeve in hopes it will make it easier for others that don't beli= eve to stand up and say so. I really don't speak about the Billy Meier inf= ormation except i have discussed it with my husband and children=2C but I t= hink at this point in our evolution the important thing is to get people th= inking about the possibility that there is no god=2C then they hopefully ge= t a drive to want to know what really is out there! Sad thing is that most= of the people around me that are believers just dont care and dont have th= e motivation to actually learn what the scientific evidence shows us. They= really dont want to think for themselves they want to follow what everyone= else tells them with no questions asked. This frustrates me since they do= nt usually do that with anything else but religion. =20
Saalome

Blake_p

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward777;

Very good to have you here and share your words/experience. It really reminded me how i felt when i found the mission and definitely changed my life. The first month i read through at least 2500 pages of info, i couldn't get enough.Yes i am smack dab in the middle of Bible land also,Tx to be exact,but am lucky to have grown up in a city like Austin,which is a very free thinking city and pretty accepting as well.

Some advice, i would never stifle somebodies effort to tell people about something that is so exceptional like Billy's words, but be careful about trying to tell deeply religious people, because your words, no matter how convincing, will fall on deaf ears, because their delusion runs deep and Billy warns about not throwing people into confusion,it will only harm them even if your words are true and in good nature,they will never bear fruit. So glad another made it!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 624
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone

I am still very perplexed at what the relationship is between conscious thinking and thoughts as a byproduct and psychosomatic illness, depression, anxiety disorder, mood disorder, neurosis, panic attacks, personality disorder, avoidant syndrome, nervousness, schizophrenia, attention deficit disorder, and dissociative disorder.

In the spiritual teachings the words Creation, spirit, existence, consciousness, thoughts, logic, knowledge, wisdom, truth and then peace, love, harmony, freedom, reverence, honour, veneration are used which are all pinnacles and foundations for genuine existence, being, evolution, development, progress, life and living.

Yet for the vast amounts of people around the world who suffer from some type of mental and psychological disorders, illness and syndromes it would be a mine field for them to navigate the often chaotic and fractured inner world full of uncertainty, doubts, insecurities, ignorance, negativity, confusion, lack of clarity and cohesion, comprehension, understanding and the knowledge to sort things through and put their thinking and thoughts on the right track even if the values and principles above were given to them.

It would appear that even with some appreciable effort to think their way out of their inner and outer problems, have the ability to assess things in a logical manner and to put things in the right perspective, it nonetheless may not bring any fruits to bear.

Therefore it appears to me at least that there must be something much more deeper at the core of the psychological problems than just the intellectual, logical and bodily aspects such as chemical imbalance which hinders and prohibits any genuine progress.

Of course nothing is as simple as it sounds and certainly something as complex a subject as Creational spirituality and psychological dysfunction causes me to think that there is a missing puzzle to the dilemmas of trying to adapt spiritual thinking as a method of cure for psychological syndrome by spiritually thinking.

More thinking must be required I think in the direction of the feeling aspect of the personality and how the 'me', 'myself' and 'I' can regulate the vicissitude, constantly fluctuating and unbalanced feelings that influence perception, thinking, behaviour and attitude.

I appreciate your input on this.

cheers
Matt

Ramirez

Post Number: 833
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newiniation,

"Yet for the vast amounts of people around the world who suffer from some type of mental and psychological disorders, illness and syndromes it would be a mine field for them to navigate the often chaotic and fractured inner world full of uncertainty, doubts, insecurities, ignorance, negativity, confusion, lack of clarity and cohesion, comprehension, understanding and the knowledge to sort things through and put their thinking and thoughts on the right track even if the values and principles above were given to them."

What religion does is promote those negative things you mentioned by claiming then reinforcing through different strategies (for instance that a higher authority much smarter than living persons endorses the books contents) that a book full of nonsense makes sense. This creates conflicts within the minds various mechanisms which are programmed to search for effective logic and so you have those results .... confusion causing genuine dilema's in working out what's real compared to what's fantasy and imagination.

What's needed is a steady point of reference which the various works of Meier provide because they are creationally logical however the point of reference provided by religion is far from being a solid foundational rock .... it's built on shifting sands which makes it difficult for persons to focus effectively. That is where the damage occurs. If a person thinks some man in the sky made the sky in 6 days that has a tendency to circumvent attempts at conceptualizing what the nature of universal structures and those of the inner mind are like because those lines of thought require concentration and focus not magical thinking. There is a start and a finish plus laws of physics explaining every step along the way to everything which is the position the Plejaran operate from wheras with religion the missing pieces miraculously and magically fall into place as .... works of the skyman too mysterious for mortals to contemplate so those areas of enquiry are abandoned and explained away as being .... works of skyman.

That's the ultimate purpose of religion .... to thwart enquiry because those who promote it promote lies and fantasies they themselves often fail to recognize as being what they are.
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 252
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiatio

"... of trying to adapt spiritual thinking as a method of cure for psychological syndrome by spiritually thinking."

In your post you put a lot of eggs in the same basket. There is energy in humans which suffers no abnormality or degeneration. Material existence and thinking is full of flaws and it was explained in Figu material that each individual may achieve only so much during one incarnation and with one personality.
It is up to that person to live efficiently and according to natural laws by means of actions generated by his own thoughts.
Note that mental disorders were invented to contrast "normal" or "ordered" mental state based on very little time since psychology per se was born in times of our culture and understanding.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page