Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 31, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 31, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ferbon

Post Number: 248
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It could be worse if Obama said what Honorcode did...lol
Thanks Honorcode for not being Obama!

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 474
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Honorcode,

Keep in mind that everything starts out as a perception...which then leads to assumptions...which eventually lead to correct cognitions if one approaches cognition in such a wise as to recognize the correct cognition in its reality.

In the Goblet of the Truth chapter 21 verses 12-13, 16-18, 23-30 it says the following.

12) Truly, you human beings are chased by your drives, but you must yourselves search for their sense, since through the creational laws and recommendations you are given the freedom in your own will so that you yourselves may fathom everything and subsequently decide the whole.

23) Truly, there are many terrible things in the world, such as the air, the earth, the nature, the rivers and other bodies of water which are polluted, and the wars that are becoming increasingly more brutal, the unhumaneness, the crimes, the criminality, the hatred, the murdering, the fights of all kinds and the anxiety and fear and uncalmness in the human beings, but the life is nevertheless worth living and is a valueful gift.

28) You can reject or accept your world, just as you can also reject or accept the good world in yourselves, therefore, starting from today, you can make yourselves available to this world and to the truthly world in yourselves and work thereon so that everything turns to the best - in your inner world and in the outer one in which you live and which is your home.

Please consider these texts and others contained in the Teaching of Truth, the Teaching of Spirit, the Teaching of Life; these help us evolve the inner nature and grow in knowledge and wisdom.

This inner nature, knowledge and wisdom has the ability to know what to say and how to interact correctly with our fellow man.

Therein is the way to effectively bring about positive and evolutive change so desperately needed by the unknowing and the unknowledgeable on this planet.

We could use all the help you can assist us with to bring about good and effective changes to this planet. Please consider it friend.

Salome,
Eddie

Honorcode

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Sorry to post again Scott and Robyn but I just noticed that Jacob has said to me that I need to do research before posting, I've been studying the Meier material for over 8 years now. I started in January of 2005. You just made an assumption which you criticized me for doing and MC also made an assumption and an insult simultaneously, which I suppose is his talent as he has been insulting me since 2005 on this forum. Hooray for him. Keep up the good work Mark! (It bothers me that you insult me but not as much as you most likely think it does Mark) haha. keep trying! :-)

Salome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LmA4PSLgo

Honorcode

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2013 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is my last post of the day, I don't want to spam the forum because I know being a moderator is a tough job and I don't want to Stress either of these 2 People out. But Jacob, what you are telling me is that what Christian Frehner told me via e-mail, that "transfers will be in thousands of years" is AN ASSUMPTION?!!?!?!

How do you figure that!?!?

Are you saying Christian does not know what he is talking about?!?!?!

That's interesting.........

Btw: I just hit you with the TRUTH therefore, you probably will not even respond. If you do I will be surprised, and, this time RESPOND TO MY ACTUAL QUESTION AND NOT UNRELATED THINGS ABOUT THE CODEX IN WHICH I DID NOT EVEN MENTION THAT WORD ONE TIME IN MY POST! lol

Salome Jacob, Good Luck debunking Christians remark to me as "an assumption" lol very funny!

Regards.

Indi

Post Number: 714
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to ask those involved in this exchange to please get the conversation back on track, and within the bounds of respect for each individual.

There are many different personalities on this forum, and it would be good to bear in mind that making fun of others because their view of things differs to our own, is not in line with the intent behind the forum's existence.

So please when engaging or making comments, please make these respectful or refrain from doing so.

However, on another note, when a view is expressed that is not appearing to be in line with the commonly understood views of the FIGU material and spiritual teaching, then the poster has to expect to get some opposition to their claims.

It would be constructive to discuss these differences if wanting to but in a logical manner.

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Jacob

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Honorcode,

If you have studied the material since 2005, then you do not need to ask the FIGU forum.

Its my own personal opinion that you are unhappy with your life on this planet and wish to be a part of ET human spiritforms on this planet in order to 'escape' from this planet.

Also speaking on 'behalf' of them, like they working on a 'rebellion'.

I dont know what Christian Frehner told you in an email, and it is honestly not of my concern.

Last thing I will tell you that you are totally wrong about your assumptions about the ET spiritforms here on Earth.

For me personally, improving my own person at this actual lifetime has priority in opposition to wishful thinking.

Neither you or me, or anyone else on the FIGU forum or the world will be able to leave this planet during this lifetime.

Thats the last I want to tell you.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Votan

Post Number: 101
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob
That is a very brash statement. You are not the all knowledgably person on this planet to make such statement.
You do not know what is around the corner.
joe

Skyrim

Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Honorcode,

You stress to Jacob that he did not answer your question but you failed to answer my two questions to you. I appreciate an answer.

phil

Hawaiian

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode,

I can understand your frustrations regarding ET spirit forms currently incarnated in Earthly humans with short-circuited life cycles, “compliments” of the ageing manipulation of the creator overlords that severely limits the spiritual forms in gaining the necessary experience and knowledge required for evolution not just for the individual spirit form, but for creation itself.

Then of course you have the negative “environments” of wars conducted by ET’s that destroyed the Earth on more than a few occasions, setting back any evolutionary progression that may have taken place as in the case of Atlantis or the degenerative agendas of evil ET’s like Jehova the Cruel One and Arus the Barbarian who established themselves as “gods” and created religions that still plague current Earthly progression to also include the incompetence of the Plejarens themselves regarding the issue of whether to assist or not the plight of over 4,000 Bardans stranded in Tunguska who committed mass suicide because of some official decree from their home world leadership.

The Tunguska incident of the early 1900’s was a unique circumstance that would have addressed not only the evil Giza Intelligences in their long established degenerative religious agendas which ironically was directly responsible for planting the very seeds of destruction back to the Bardan’s home planets, had the Plejarens taken advantage and given these unfortunate ones the opportunity to counteract the Giza, then the question remains how would the present situation on Earth be, if the Plejarens assisted these stranded ones instead of “allowing” them to commit mass suicide. Which is against creational laws, but then their own directives took priority over the demise of both? How would some 2,100 Giza with limited technological means measured up against millions of Bardans who had every right to punish and imprison these renegades for promoting their evil religious beliefs?

So if anyone has doubts about the progressive nature of spiritual evolution regarding one’s incarnation potential on a planet like Earth that has a number of negative environments such as the ageing gene manipulation, religious insanity, overpopulation, incarnations that repeats itself with those who oppresses others, wars, greed, then they should make a comparison between present day Bardan home world environment and those 4000 plus Bardan spirit forms currently incarnated on Earth. You decide which spirit forms are conducive accordingly to their specific “environments”.

Then to take it a step forward, how about the Giza Intelligences, who happen to have all expired and awaiting incarnation if the Arahat Athersata would allow such to happen, have they learned anything to be back on track or are they still insane to the very end of their miserable life attempting to assassinate Billy even though they were banished on that prison planet? Again, had the Plejarens applied logical humane treatment by inducing negative-but positive influences to these Gizas, so that they will have the necessary experiences that they have done to others that will have a definite bearing on their psyche not to do evil things, at least it will make the job easier for the AA to make that determination to allow their spirit forms to incarnate again, because although it may sound barbaric to the Plejarens, it is the final outcome that matters because free will is still the deciding factor, but now they would have this bad experience which is like good medicine that tastes awful, but does the body and mind much good!

I can say through direct experience, that when your conscience finally rebels during the final dying stage, one’s material conscious will have a very different view, if only the current personality learns from this awful experience and make amends during the same personality life cycle rather than the material body dying so that the spirit form incarnates in an entirely new personality that has no recollection of the evils done in the previous personality where it has the opportunity to not only make amends to its victims, but most importantly balance out the negative factors for its own spiritual evolution as well. These types of experience can be influenced through dreams and I’m quite confident that the Giza do sleep and have dreams.

Creation has done certain “adjustments” to its directives and laws as in the case of allowing Nokodemjon to return to material form after being in the pure A.A. spiritual realms. It should also be logically applied in unique situations, after all how does creation evolves if it only applies to absolutely unchanging laws because creation is relatively perfect, it can never be absolutely perfect because being so does not require any more creation of material beings who then become human Being, then BEING. It is the logical application of all these various spiritual forms to engage and assist creation as a whole BEING to include the being, Being and ITSELF.

Honorcode

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob said: Its my own personal opinion that you are unhappy with your life on this planet and wish to be a part of ET human spiritforms on this planet in order to 'escape' from this planet.

--------------------------------------------------

At this point I am totally unsure if you can actually read because I did not say such a thing. I do not "wish to be a part of ET human spiritforms on this planet in order to 'escape' from this planet."

I never said that! I don't follow friend! You keep putting words in my mouth for reasons that you are either a foreigner with a language deficit or you are just trying to make me look foolish for your own purposes.

I did post something about my so-called call for a rebellion but I view the spirit-forms even if they are some who are 12 billion years in spiritual age as complete idiots! They would not join me! I am leaving in 700 years, that is for sure. I am not in the least bit worried, although, know what I have to do to get the Job done, without telling my plans.

Just because I am unhappy with my life has nothing to do with my remarks, I know for a FACT!, that, the e.t. spirits on EARTH have NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST INKLING OF A CLUE WHAT LIVING ON A MORE SUITABLE PLANET WOULD BE LIKE, because it is so much gosh darn better in EVERY SINGLE WAY! (it is also NOT EVEN POSSIBLE for the HUMAN BRAIN to even IMAGINE what this would be like!) (Which the Plejarens are well aware and abuse this feature of the mission to their advantage! SLIMY!) Let's put it this way Jacob, If I were the happiest person on this Planet, I still would make the same remarks I have made!

You need to get your facts straight if you know so much about the teaching and the facts of the human brain and also the e.t. spirits struggles here. You need some knowledge of my facts if you choose to respond, which is unlikely, as you have said "Thats the last I want to tell you."

~HC

Markcampbell

Post Number: 827
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode , I think that it's fair to accept that many people on this forum find your posts to be extreme and indulgent .

I find it reasonable that you take my post to you as an insult , but what of your posts ? Are you insulting to others by the level of understanding and communication that is common here ? I don't know who you were in a previous covert identity , but I'm almost certain that you carried yourself in a similar fashion .

Please take my meaning as it should have been given in the first place . You seem to be someone who could use some help to understand your reaction to all this (the mission and spiritual teaching). The whole experience for you seems to be stretching your consciousness in a way that appears to be unhealthy .

Please accept my apology for taking your honest expressions lightly . I'm truly sorry for it . What I meant to say , is that you seem to be suffering in you mind for all this , and now I see that this has been going on for some time .

I'm sure that you will find comfort in thinking over everything on your own without having to make your point constantly . I truly hope you understand this . This is not an easy thing to familiarize yourself with , so it's somewhat predicatable that some people will at times go to unhealthy extremes with the casual aquaintace of it .

Sincerely , Mark

Scott

Post Number: 2384
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honorcode,

Just a small note, since Billy's Spirit form is a bit over 9 Billion, how is it there are others with Spirit forms of 12 billion?

Thanks
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

I dont imply or want to imply at all that I am 'all-knowledgeable', not even close, but its common-sense to think that none of us in this lifetime will leave this planet by beamship.

I gave my opinion based what I know about the mission.
Thats all.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we all agree that we all will in fact someday reach that one moment of true "Self Realization" as the team we once were.

And I for one would rather have knowledge shared with me from the heart and not necessarily told by just hollow ego alone!

So forgive my brothers for sometimes honey, is not always used in times of stress and uncertainty.

Life has been like that for all of us.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 476
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It doesn't serve me to know who or which former personalities I was but, more importantly, what I can extract from their experiences that can give me insights or an edge in this life time.

In a discussion about the resurrection and reincarnation with my brother, I pointed out that if he were to inquire of a grandfather who has witnessed his children having children and they their own offspring, the grandfather would admit that each generation was born a bit sharper and wiser than the parents. My brother then exclaimed that he himself had recognized this and it has always been there in the back of his mind.

What should be cause for alarm with each and everyone is the realization that there is a difference between the unknowing and the unknowledgeable. In the Goblet of Truth chapter 20 verse 8 it states "And no person of your kind (human being) will remain so in himself as he is at the moment (currently), because everyone changes inexorably in order to unfold (evolve) so that he or she may fulfill the determination of life."

Every opportune moment wasted can never be regained; let the dead bury themselves.

If one comes here, they should present themselves in all honesty with themselves first.

Without honesty one only stumbles and cheats themselves of things of which they are not aware of.

The lack of honesty and modesty, as well as lack in fundamental virtues exposes the fallible ones like the sunrise on a clear day.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 659
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> This message from Hawaiian seems to be a good example of not only complaining about things that are long past but also about creating "solutions" to non-problems that don't appear to have a foundation in the spiritual teaching and appear to be contrary to what Meier has said about a number of things, including reincarnation, "karma" and dreams.

Corey

Post Number: 370
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

He could have gotten that information from one of my postings in the archives. 12 billion years old is the (presumably incorrect) information given in the first edition of the Nokodemion book for the age of the 144,228 Getreuer, or at least how long they have been frewillingly performing their mission. Still waiting on the corrected second edition that will be released in the second half of this year so I can see how that number has been corrected.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Honorcode

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Because it's in the Meier material. I'm including time in the "beyond". Maybe I should have made that more clear.

I'm not keeping track of the names but, really, I am degenerated in a very negative way and I do not follow the teaching, I follow my own teaching which I have made for myself.

For the person who said "the team we once were", no that is unrealistic, if you read the material, there were 2 mind sets on (ERRA?), the ones who wanted to continue learning the teaching, and, the ones who abandoned them. I chose consciously to abandon them. It was my choice and I am still making that choice. The teaching is not for me. Billy says on Earth we are not "Genuine Human Beings" yet. Only a percentage that's less than 1% of the worlds population. I view CF as a Genuine Human Being even in this year of 2013. I am NOT a Genuine Human Being because I am not ready to be such, I will make that choice on my own time. I enjoy making mistakes and learning from them. That's how I evolve.

All of my posts will be negative on this forum, I said why, I am Extremely Negatively Degenerated, I am not neutral-positive, even though CF is trying his best to assist me to become so. I have implemented some of his advice into my life to help me become more neutral-positive, but, like I said it will not go too well as I am not ready to be a Genuine Human Being yet, nor, probably like the rest of us even Capable. It's just the way it is on Earth. How can you evolve to be a Genuine Human Being when Billy has stated we won't be at that level of that possibility for quite some time...(?)

~Jay

(edited post by HC/Jay, i had to fix typos and stuff, please post this version) btw guys i am a self-taught person, i am 26 and dont even have my High School Diploma yet. haha. its funny. working on it tho. i have an 8th grade education. i was moved up through the grades based on my intelligence not that i learned the subjects in school. hehe.

Salome guys.

Post this version Please.... Thank you in Advance.
Why would I want to change what I've built so Far? Look at me now I'm a *SuPeRStAr* ~Jay (Jpm) :-)

Scott

Post Number: 2385
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

I think the information was initially introduced by Jacob 8-9 years ago, which he received from Billy. If I remember, I mentioned the change of information to him and he subsequently pulled the post. Here is one of the earlier posts which will need revision: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6710.html#POST21132

Salome

Blake_p

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott;

I just posted on the other thread about my question not being answered this past month from something Mahigitam had said,so whenever they get to it then that could clear up the discrepancy real quick,it's about the info in the contact notes and the conflicting info that has been answered since then regarding Nokodemion.

Hmmm...looks it was answered? http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12691.html?1364205779

:-)- Scott

(Message edited by scott on March 28, 2013)

Blake_p

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Ok, im not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic there by saying hmmm but when i looked the other day all of the other questions had been answered but mine, and by the way, i said in another thread it could have been any number of reasons why it didn't get answered right away,so i wasn't really that worried about it,it just was brought up by someone else,and also on this thread. Anyway thanks for the link.

Scott

Post Number: 2387
Posted on Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p

No I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, maybe a bit humorous, The link I posted was to the last round of questions and answers. If your question/answer was in the group, it was answered at the time everyone else's was. I have the original text from Christian, and it was in there. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding or confusion.

Scott

Indi

Post Number: 717
Posted on Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake
Here is a link to a post from last year, which is a summary I did of the article on the FIGU website that explained the errors and corrections.

Maybe something here will help you with your question.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/12260.html#POST61035
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page