Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 15, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 15, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mikaelangel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,greetings to all!

im a believer of many faiths believe in the creator and his angels and prophets

i had an experience where i saw spirits,ghosts,angels and celebrities.
all in the same house
it started a couple of years ago on christmas
i was alone and i was listening to sarah mclaughlan and the song in the arms of an angel
then out of nowhere she appeared sitting on a piano with a lil girl
talking to me and when i wanted to ask her something ,i didnt have to say anything she read my mind before i could speak
it. had lit a japanese candle by the way

she nurtured me consoled me and loved me like nobody else
then she just vanished and i started to have people come into my life and i could here theyre thoughts without them speaking

i also heard a lot of peoples voices that were in some sort of relm or dimension talking and i think it was here o

i would get people to talk to me on the radio and television i felt a strong connection

strange as it sounds i knew i wasnt dreaming or hallucinating but something was happening that was out of my control

i put on a trance cd and i heard my first loves voice she was talking to me like she was in some sort of a club and i felt her and saw her there dont know how

but she said that she wanted to see me so i took the longisland railroad and i got off and then i saw her in my grandmothers coat smokin a ciggarette i opened my hand and she held it..

part 2 ,later

------------------------------------------------

posting this on behalf of my friend. he did not have the computer knowledge to log into his account.

He wants some feedback, any input is welcome.....

Thank you.

Post by Nelson Pardo and translated by JPM (Honorcode).

Edward

Post Number: 2715
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

Yes, you got the idea.

And, we should also not forget that a majority of humans have a (Material)
Consciousness, of one that is of medieval times, as Billy once mentioned.

Thus, this more-or-less, will also contribute to this Blockage, and seeing
the they are still very young Spirit-forms, they can not live up to certain
expectations due to their lower Evolution level. So, we can not always blame
them, so to speak. Again, it is the Global Overpopulation Factor, which plays
a main factor, here. It would be just like putting Kindergarten kids...say,
in High School, or something, which they can not, of course, cope with: it is
just not they LEVEL...of Life/Learning. Just, some aspects to keep in mind, I
would say?

It can indeed, be quite Frustrating, for those whom are at quite a Level of
Consciousness, that they can Comprehend, say, aspects of the Spirit(ual)
Teaching(s), etc., Beamships, and, what have we.

So, we get a 'double wammy', here, so to speak.

But, of course, we just have to keep on diffusing...as much as we can
concerning the Spirit(ual) Teaching(s), etc, no? The above mentioned does not
mean we have to per se stagnate due to the younger Spirit-forms. We should
just proceed, no?

As Billy would say: take it 'step-by-step'.....

That is the least we can offer them....

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 480
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mikaelangel,

Your friend needs professional counseling. For one, he can contact the attorney of the celebrities to find out if they actually visited him.

From his statement that he believes in many faiths, a creator, his angels and prophets; none of whom have ever given him evidence of their existence, shows me he is not approaching his experiences logically and rationally.

He needs to make a decision. He now needs to weigh out what he's acquired from his religious beliefs (assumptions) and find out what the Spirit Teaching has to offer.

If he is unwilling to search the Spiritual Teaching then he is on his own and should be left alone.

I say this because it is unclear from your post whether he asked that his experience be posted for our thoughts and suggestions or you are curious about what we would say.

It is stated in the Goblet of Truth; How is the prophet to teach and instruct unless the people want to be instructed?

Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 638
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

The factors of overpopulation and young spirits attributable to mental illness and psychological disorders you've mentioned is a fair assessment I wholly agree with Edward.

This subject and topic regarding psychological illness and mental disorders is not the most popular of subjects.
People rather go on about their lives without thinking about such matters if they can help it and certainly when they aren't directly effected by it, it is that much more easier to ignore it.
I can't blame the people for this given that life is just too short to worry about such things when there is enough worry to deal with in their lives.

But I guess fate does become fair to all in the end in the most subtle of ways as it imparts challenges, difficulties, hardships and barriers to all who have lived, are living and will live where such a thing is equitably shared to all and with that I would have to say 'it only happens to other people' myth is shattered through and through.

In regards to psychological disorders and mental illnesses I wanted to focus on the issue of how important inner dialogue is.

In the everyday living we are often unconscious of some of the things we say, think and do.
There is this automatic reactionary self that do things on impulse kind of like autopilot where often something else besides our conscious self is at the helm directing us or rather ourselves being led by it.

This is a very strange phenomenon where sometimes we become unconscious of ourselves and a great analogy to highlight this phenomenon is when we are driving, as soon as we get to our destination we have often experiences of not knowing how we got there.

All the while when we were driving we were on autopilot thinking about something else besides the driving.

The many images, impulses, feelings, events of the past, various worries, issues and thoughts were flooding the mind dragging our attention within ourselves and having this trance like state of self rumination and self absorption all keeping our conscious self away from the immediate reality in the here and now in the present where the future meets the past.

So with this context in mind and this state of non focus and non concentration especially for those suffering from psychological disorders I think that it is paramount to initiate a consciously directed inner dialogue where you are consciously talking to yourself about your immediate surrounding here and now for the purposes of giving yourself a sense of awareness of how things are in reality and to bring out the so called 'higher self'.

As Billy said on innumerable occasions 'people should think for themselves, train their consciousness to think, concentrate, control their thinking, feeling and actions'.

Contained in this sagely advice would be many precious lessons and thoughts applicable in a broader spectrum and aspect of our humanly existence not in the least, the consciously willed action to do these very things with one's thinking and with that I think inner dialogue becomes a very useful tool to achieving this.

An example of an inner dialogue may look something like, 'that girl just insulted me and I feel rejected and worthless' to 'that girl must be having a very bad day and looks like she may need some help with her anger, I hope she gets her problems sorted out and find some peace within herself', to 'Gee I feel good that I can be more understanding and compassionate of people and be the one who is able to give the understanding to others instead of expecting others to understand me first, its such a liberating experience'.

to be continued.........

(Just in case ..the views expressed in my posts should never be misconstrued by the reader as the final words of Billy's or to convey accurately of his teachings. These are just my thoughts, opinions, views and perspectives that are just that and nothing more. Please consult Billy's teachings for the accurate teachings coming from the words of Billy himself. Thank you for your understanding)

Regards
Matt Lee

Coreyb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

According to Billy, there aren't any new spirits here on Earth anymore.

On October 28th, 2012, he's asked a question about mental illness and he answers that all human beings who live on our planet have a spirit-form that has already incarnated many times.

Matt

Post Number: 319
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mikaelangel,

A belief can be right or wrong.

Sounds like your friend could be suffering from schizophrenia. They are the classic symptoms. You should advise him to first seek professional psychological help.

Blake_p

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i saw spirits,ghosts,angels,and celebrities all in the same house... sounds like a party to me!!

I don't really have a comment on what you saw or experienced but i would reccomend that you read through as much material as you can, like the introductory spirit teachings and some of the Figu bulletins and special bulletins that are available at the 3 Figu websites,Canada,Australia,Switzerland and of course They Fly,and Future of Mankind uk. There are a lot of answers in the material regarding the things you are wondering about,your experiences. Still good to have you here,good luck.

Honorcode

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I liked your post. This part:"So to break this vicious self fulfilling and negatively reinforcing cycle certain Creational spiritual truths must be introduced into the person's thinking process to help them perceive the reality as they truly are so that self defeating attitudes, thoughts, understanding, perception, feelings and action can be made redundant replaced by a more healthy and productive thought processes that brings about the healing process. "

----------------------------------------------

I need some of that reinforcement u talk about. I need info like that (a link or something? or one of billy's books to buy that talks about this?).

It would be of some help.

Best,
Jpm
Why would I want to change what I've built so Far? Look at me now I'm a *SuPeRStAr* ~Jay (Jpm) :-)

Honorcode

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was said: "I say this because it is unclear from your post whether he asked that his experience be posted for our thoughts and suggestions or you are curious about what we would say. "

-------------------------------------------------

Both! :-)
Why would I want to change what I've built so Far? Look at me now I'm a *SuPeRStAr* ~Jay (Jpm) :-)

Acriasis

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutrally-positive, we no longer succumb to the negative thinking and thoughts, as our lives are progressed in a life of truth and the knowledge thereof. Life shall 'throw at you' much emotional distress and negative thinking and thoughts that can be recognized, through knowledge of the truth, to see of what kind these thoughts are. In recognizing these negative emotions and thinking, and leading a more neutral-positive life, the thought to dwell on them is lessened, for you now see and feel what was bringing you grief, depression and/or frustration. Through this, a change to the daily life comes forth, for you no longer have need of negative thoughts and influences which can keep you from your goal, that is perhaps applying to your life, the great wellspring of true knowledge, that is learned from other people who also know the truth and also from within your own indwelling creational being, the spirit. Only through concentration/meditation and by applying knowledge given in truth does a change come forth, such as, application of the spiritual teachings brought to us by BEAM into the daily life. To live a more neutral-positive life brings great rewards to the human, living life for spirit and truth. For in this a true change of behavior and lifestyle is present, materialistic things have not as much meaning as before, and slowly little by little, this human does the most good for his fellow man/woman through evolution of consciousness and the infinite might of the spirit.
The negative things of life can come at any one moment without warning, for the negative and the positive truly are always present for all lifeforms. Through our knowledge of the actual truth, the negative thinking can be gone from us, even when it is presently frustrating this moment, we know that we don't have to stay there, that perhaps the answer was with us all along, we only needed to open up our true eyes and see our lives and surroundings as they truly are.
For what we do now, with our 'thinking and thoughts', will affect those of the future, after this incarnation is finished and a new personality is born.
Thank you to all that are living a life of truth, may your true potential be reached and the knowledge you are seeking be found, that we can do the most good for those who do not know of the actual truth
Saalome,
Marcus
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every day the Creational things and knowledge of the truth is right there in front of you, it is up to you to decide if you will read, listen and apply, for your spirit and a life lived in truth is waiting.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 639
Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Honorcode

Just to let you know Honorcode I hope that, by making this discussion an interactive one, on an equal footing between equal peers, with you holding an attitude not that of a sufferer of psychological disorder but as a student of and an explorer of Creational spiritual truths, you may get some more answers out of it by the use of your own powers of thinking and deliberate thoughts.

I am not a psychological practitioner nor an expert in this field nor a person with all the answers to curing psychological disorders and illnesses so you will not get answers to solving your problems from me.
But dare I say, by me stimulating forum members here to think a little bit more about this topic and explore ways that Creational spiritual truths might help but also to stimulate those that do suffer from it among the members here by helping them to find the answers to their problems among the mountains of information we have to specifically extract for the solutions, if at all it is possible, then this is a worthwhile endeavour worth its weight in gold.

I guess the whole point is to help the individual help themselves if at all it is feasible.

But of course you can't beat professional and expert help where it is recommended by billy to those suffering from mental illness to consult.

In the mean time its better to do something than to do nothing at all.

Often seeking help is very difficult especially for those who can't afford the exorbitant cost of treatment.
Coupled with this is the negative stigma associated with mental illness where often the perception of other people and the worries about what they'll think about you prevents many from seeking help and forces them to give up entirely.

This is not acceptable yet far too often it goes on and there are so many lonely people out there trapped by their circumstances unable to free themselves and must tolerate their suffering year in year out without any resolution.

So by exploring this subject together and contributing our group think on how Creational spiritual truths can assist those around us to find the solutions for themselves, it would be fantastic to reduce their burdens and suffering.

Since Billy's time is limited as it is the case for the passive members as well as the core group of 49 along with many other good people around this mission, we've got to rely on the written materials as opposed to expecting face to face.

This is my hope anyway for the silent minority who have no voice hiding in plain sight yet unable to make themselves heard or understood confined in their inner prison, to them I want to throw a life raft.

Regards
Matt Lee

Markcampbell

Post Number: 831
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope your friend can find a way to become more grounded in his thinking .

Newinitiation

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Honorcode

How timely was this article honorcode, I've just read it last night and I just can't adequately describe in words just how serendipitously timely and appropriate it is to our discussion here

Thanks to Robyn for her translations
How prophetic it was to me at least.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Power_of_the_Thoughts,_Feelings_and_the_Psyche

Although if I can add, the causes, the hows, the whys and whats are all brilliantly written by Billy in this article but I am of the view that a person who isn't suffering from any psychological disorders and damage to the psyche will have less difficulties assimilating these precious words and information as opposed to a person who does suffer from psychological and mental illness.

So I hope to continue with this discussion on this subject matter from the perspective of those who have already sustained damage to their psyche and consciousness and where it is appropriate and feasible, to approach these wise teachings of Billy from those vantage point.

As it is so often stated in the teachings there can never be progress without knowledge and there can never be knowledge acquired without efforts of study and repetition in addition there can never be realisation of these teachings in the real world in daily life without the theoretical and practical knowledge coming together as no matter how many time you read an article if you don't make the effort to apply it in real life by doing it as instructed moment by moment, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year, then simply there is nothing at all achieved, changed for the positive nor gained for the individual.

It would therefore be wise for us to hold something to think about from Billy's articles and delve into how people can actually do as in 'think' in the here and now in the present moment where the future meets the past and experiment with it to see what effect if any those specific precious thoughts will have in the real world right here right now in this very moment.

What do you think Honorcode?

Any ideas and thoughts?

regards
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 641
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Acriasis

Well said Marcus and what you said resonates many truths that reflect Billy's teachings very well.
Thanks for being among the very few around the world who have recognised the truth in genuiness and to make the effort to think Creational spiritually.

regards
Matt Lee

Edward

Post Number: 2717
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Coreyb....

I am aware of that.

Logically speaking, I am referring to those Spirit-forms that are the last to
incarnate; and, last generated, extracted.

Edward.

Coreyb

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for clarifying that for me Edward.

Mikaelangel

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2013 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well I am seeing a holistic docter,he is the best help I can find.Thanks Blake for the kind words
your Kool, whats your number? Eddie I would love to be a prodigy and have a transformation,because I do suffer from the psyche and ive been betrayed by friends like honorcode,so please instruct me,teach
me how to live!I'm not that gr8 at writing because Im bilingual,spanish is my first language,as for the numbers I googled it and couldn't find it,any ideas,blake,ediie,anyone?As for who got me into seeing and hearing spirits my guess is either the illuminati because I saw ladygaga on tv speak to me or the rosacrucians because I heard a voice in a forest say so,idk,how this came about but schizophrenia to me is just a label because all these experiences, I had were positive and I wasn't paranoid or terrified of it! I knew I entered another dimension, just don't know how, but your guess is as good as mine, so please give me an explanation besides schizophrenia or drugs because I wasn't on them and my docter said I don't have it,that what I have is undefined or spiritual,as for my beliefs ive seen a lot of things and witnessed a pocket full of miracles.if you want to know ill tell you and I have an open mind so I know that everything has truth as well as the opposite its a balance,idk im starting to think that I'm going to be in for quite a ride!I live in a third world country so as far as spirituality is concerned, Christianity is our only hope! God works in mysterious ways and our pastor denies me any kind of deep spiritual meaning other than what's written in the bible he told me don't try to understand god because you'll go crazy. Well this is a challenge and request to everyone please show me how to live!Hey this is a shot in the dark but does anyone know anything about shamanism?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 646
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mikaelangel

Howdy there Mike

Mike all the best to you mate

I hope that you aren't suffering too much and that however difficult the situation may be please hang in there.

I hope that you know and can come to an understanding that however and whatever you are, you are still precious and one of a kind.

Through being you and the way you are you have given us this precious opportunity to get to know you

I hope that in due course and with some time passed, you will be able to ascertain through your own judgement and to know it in general the reality as it is.

But hey this is about shamanism or something similar from Billy's answers

George
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 12:34 pm

Hello Billy,
many happy wishes, salutations and greetings in this Happy Season
where/when your Spirit Form(Emmanuel) brought us true Light of TRUTH
so shamelessly misused by the greedy and hungry for power and control
Rulers of this World. My question to you is this.
Does Figu USA have anybody that possesses true shamanic abilities
little bit like you have them to be sort of a Spiritual guide and
leader for Figu USA?
So far I'm not aware of such person among us. If not, are there any
considerations coming from our Spiritual Leadership Body to provide us
with such a person who would have a similar function/role as Shaman is
playing in Indian communities?
Regards
George

ANSWER:
No, there isn't.

Cyril
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 11:23 pm

This question follows from my latest post at the FIGU Forums:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html#POST14845
Where you will also find the motive behind this question.
--
The defenition of mediumship , as I refer to it in this context :
An innate ability to observe and act as brige between an
unbound-spirit-form and concerete existance.
--
If this is not an appropriate means to convey my question, I will
represent it here in a somewhat more pointed form :
Mr.Meier, what means may I employ to validate knowledge gained through
mediumship? - to destinguish the information as seperate from that
gained by means off telephathy or/and the Akashic Records, for
instance.
I would prefer if you could derive your differentation off these
phenomenon as corollaries of 'sence perceptions'.I make clear that I
refer to your own sence-abilities and not necessarily those heald by
common earth-man.
Thankyou for providing this appourtunity,
Cyril

ANSWER
To become a medium must be learned.
Through mediumship you do not get knowledge, but you can put yourself
in a trance, e.g., to present a dance, etc. The claim that mediums
receive messages from deceased ones, from demons, angels etc. is
esoteric rubbish/nonsense.
Mediumship or being a medium is an entirely different thing than,
e.g., telepathy.
(Note by CF: Billy doesnt hold siances. And what you reported in your
posting in the forum here
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html#POST14845 is obviously
untrue. This medium is either schizophrenic, or a liar.)

Hector
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 06:01 am:   

Hi Billy I envy you because Hinterschmidr�i is not as hot as here, Canary Islands, in the summer... 
Mi question is about channenling, mediumship. 
You say there exist just a few authentic, real mediums in the world. Exactly one year ago, my girlfriend and I paid a visit to an alleged medium. He was 77 years old but stayed quite healthy. He had degrees in psychiatry, genetics, nutrition and many more, the shelves of his house full of all kind of books. Mi first ideas were to ridicule his theories but in the end he crushed mines. (i was absolutely skeptical about spirit and reincarnation, found it stupid). And finally I got here at Figu searching for answers. 
This man said he could know when somebody was going to die, although it was senseless to tell the person about that. He said too that a some spirits are earth bound, for example my girlfriend had lost a lover in a car accident and this spirit was still "bound" somehow to her, like it could not forget her in the beyond. He found out that i had had a traumatic sexual experience in my childhood too, which i kept secretly to myself. After reading some of your writings, i still believe some of his abilities were real. 
My questions are: 
1) can we call authentic "mediumship" the ability to distinguish material coarse matter from fine matter and take information from the storage banks? 
2) Such persons are "gifted" persons, or on the other hand, have they gained these abilities throughout many reincarnations, working hard their spiritual wisdom/knowledge? Could former deceased on Earth IHWHs, with such ancient spiritual evolution, be related to real mediums/channelers? 
My apologies to you Billy and forum members if my post turned to be a bit long. 

Answer 
Such a thing as channeling actually does not exist. This is an invention by the New Age Movement. 
The spirit cannot be "bound" to another person. 
Authentic mediumship requires a very highly developed consciousness. 
There are no "gifted" persons, because a person must work very hard for the attainment of such "abilities". 
If a person, who was an IHWH in his (or her) former life, is incarnating here on Earth, he has to start his life with that what's common where he lives. His knowledge of an IHWH is blocked. If this would not be the case the person could not exist//last among the human beings and would wither away with regard to his consciousness. 

Dave
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:45 pm:

Dear Billy,
I trust that you are very well at this time along with everyone else.
My question to you i with regards to "Medium".
I have seen "Mediums" stand on a stage/platform and point to people and give very impressive "readings" allegedly from dead relatives.
When i say impressive i mean that the "medium" has stated certain facts to a person that only this person knows.
At first i was sceptical but when a "Medium" came to my brother who i was sat next to and gave details about his nephew (my son) wanting a motorbike (which was true.The "Medium" also asked "who's David" which was myself and then started to give me some details about myself and even advised me about stopping smoking.
This paricular "Medium" went to 5 different people and had given them information on various aspects of there lives e.g personal relationships,there bad hip or gave some advice that the "dead relative" had given.
The people that had recieved this "Reading" were giving the "medium" feed back on the statements he was making all of which were positive.
Before this "Medium" came to my brother and i, i was suspecting that they were "Plants" and that he had picked this information about them up off other people,therefore pretending to be a "Medium" however he gave my brother and i information and in fairness to the "Medium" he couldn't have known any of it from anywhere - he didn't know us,we never discussed anything inside the church we had attended,it seemed to me that he was talking to a "Dead relative" of ours.
I know that through your teachings that there 16 Mediums that don't make themselves known like this so he wasn't one of them.
My question is could he be accessing part of some spiritual records that he believes are "dead people" like most of the "Mediums" of spirtual churches believe and if not could you tell me what it is.
I wish you and all my best wishes.
Kind regards
Dave

Answer:
This is a form of thought reading, which must not be confused with telepathy. All of this has nothing to do with "dead people" because you cannot get in contact with "dead ones", and such persons (mediums) don't have the capabilities/abilities to have access to the storage banks frequencies of other people.

Stargazer
[Posted June 2008]

Hello Billy, I hope you are well.
Your clarifcation on my last question is much appriciated, I now have a better understanding on the experiences that I have had in the past. Your explanation also does seem very logical, "to extend one¡¯s antenna, just like looking with one¡¯s eyes" as opposed to something leaving the body as such. I always have difficulty explaining the process in words although, I will not use the word "projection" in relation to this process in the future.
I do not feel that these experiences were delusional, although I do understand that they very well could have been as I am aware that people sometimes do have difficulty accepting that their experinces could be purely imaginary. I am hoping that they were not delusional as I feel I am a relatively balanced person mentally and spiritually.
I would like to ask another question in relation to this process.In the last question you had stated that it may have been "some form of clairvoyance". My Question is:
Could you please briefly explain the process of Clarvoyance? and how it works in relation to the mind/spiritform?
Thankyou Billy, I also would like to say that I appriciate your concern for my mental health when experimenting with these experiences. I assure you that if I feel like these processes are effecting my health or if my friends notice something negative occuring within my counciousness I will stop experimenting with these experiences.
Thankyou again Billy, you give us all hope for a true humanity.
- Stagazer

Answer:
Even a ¡°balanced person¡± has no guarantee that he cannot imagine things which can grow into delusions.
Clairvoyance is just another term for ¡°vision of reality¡±. You are able to see something that is real, either in the past, the present or future. They are purely consciousness-related impressions, and it is the material consciousness only which is capable to ¡°do¡± this.

But there is more......................

regards
Matt Lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 489
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mikaelangel,

I can not teach you how to live my friend. You must travel the path of evolution and experience all the wonderful cognitions.

What I can tell you is that there are many things about human beings we do not know. That we can learn about and eventually understand with the correct knowledge.

You have already the religious perspective. This perspective is completely false and a farce. It only leads to more unknowledge and it does not offer logical and provable cognitions. This is with all things of religiosity.

Spirituality never has and never will make claims of anything religious.

Knowing what I know now, if I were you, I would study the Goblet of Truth.

It would be best if you can have a printing store print it for you. Better to hold it and read it. Here is a link so you can get it for free.

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Goblet_of_Truth_1-20.pdf

Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 647
Posted on Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Just to continue with the topic regarding mental illness and psychological disorders some ideas occurred to me.

This is my own thoughts only but It really does appear that exercising daily one¡¯s will through meaningful activities is important especially in the building of the inner ¡®I¡¯ where the more you exercise conscious decision, thoughts and actions through the conscious self the clearer the identity of the ¡®I¡¯ becomes, then you are less prone to succumbing to procrastination, uncertainty, meaninglessness, helplessness, laziness, dissociation from reality, negative thoughts and feelings, purposelessness, indecision, lack of direction, doubts, insecurities, lack of knowing what to do, how to do and why to do and general lack of motivation.

If you allow yourself to become out of control by not exercising conscious self control over your thoughts, feelings and actions, then you become buffeted here and there by the external circumstances and dragged along like a rag by other people¡¯s will and by compulsion. This leads to the weakening of the inner self and one¡¯s ability to direct one¡¯s life according to one¡¯s will, intention, thoughts, feelings, motives, values, principles and ideas that are important to oneself and to one¡¯s life.
The general weakening of the inner self or the ¡®I¡¯ also weakens one¡¯s conviction and the firm will to stay true to oneself.

Such a fleeting state of BEING and existence also weakens one¡¯s belief about oneself which leads to self doubt, self hatred, discontentment, dissatisfaction, low self esteem, low self confidence, low self worth, low self value and confusion of one¡¯s identity.

In Billy¡¯s writing he states that natural aggression is very important to maintain as the requirement to live in this world requires it otherwise people become soft, weak, whiney, and unable to cope with the vicissitude of life and its challenges.

So to avoid this kind of problem a person must not only have goals and clear direction in life but also to keep the natural juices flowing so to speak by exercising daily one¡¯s will by first keeping promises to oneself e.g. If the person said to himself that he will do 10 pushups today, then by doing so, not only would he feel good about himself but his inner self will bear witness to one¡¯s own self in action and provide clear irrefutable evidence that he can do what he has said out to do, giving his 'self' the sustenance needed to provide necessary energy and realization to his psyche generated by the actions.

Of course those actions engaged by the person and the content of the goal must mean something to the individual.

It¡¯s no use doing things that are too easy and don¡¯t provide enough of a challenge and likewise it can¡¯t also be too hard that the person cannot fulfill it and give up entirely.
The goal must be adequately challenging but at the same time it must provide the person with impetus to generate the enough will power to initiate it and to gain positive benefits for his psyche.

Unfortunately for those suffering from depression, anxiety and panic attacks and mood disorders life is very difficult.

The endless days of lethargy, lack of motivation and energy, the constant sense of meaninglessness, purposelessness, hopelessness, emptiness, helplessness and blandness of everything that one does, places one goes to and people one meets it is no wonder then why the hole that one keeps digging for oneself that one keeps falling into over and over again drains the living lights out of oneself to the point where one does not want to do anything, go anywhere, meet any people and prefer to ruminate lying in one's bed just daydreaming the days away just to avoid and forget about the outside world and things from it that seems to bring out these noxious, irritating, gnawing and bad feelings from within oneself.

The daily hurdles and uphill battles in having to deal with the monumental task of dealing with the enormous weight of these burdens compels one to think about ending it all and to commit suicide.

"If only all this was lifted from oneself, what can't one achieve and do in this life". so goes the rationale.

But this is where the spiritual teachings can help those who are suffering badly and who have reached the very bottom who feel that there is nothing anybody says or does which will help them to alleviate these bad feelings.

How?
One may ask.

To be continued....................

Regards
Matt Lee

Jacob

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee, can you show me in the spirit teaching as a reference what Billy states about natural aggression?

"In Billy¡¯s writing he states that natural aggression is very important to maintain as the requirement to live in this world requires it otherwise people become soft, weak, whiney, and unable to cope with the vicissitude of life and its challenges."
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Markcampbell

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt , it seems to me that such a person would only be left with one option in the case of such a dim internal view of his life , and that is to take complete responsibility for every outcome , whether it is external in terms of positive results in his work or personal life , or his abilty to smile and enjoy sheer existence for no other reason than to be alive .

Votan

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee

You have something with your article.

In this life you must have a goal and fight for it, mind and body must work together.

There are far too many distractions put in front of our daily life to see the truth.

There is a purpose to this life.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page