Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 21, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through April 21, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 461
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matt,

I have found that the overly religious and, therefore everyone, will miraculously and suddenly find themselves able to discuss and fathom factors of the Teaching AFTER performing the concentration exercise Jacob put together from Billy.

Here is the link: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration_Exercises

I would suggest encouraging your friend to try it. It is only for 21 days and minutes at a time. Be sure to clarify that he is to concentrate on the "word" sun and NOT the actual image of the sun. This will avoid the headaches people have experienced.

A friend of mine who always had severe reactions to discussing the Teaching (even when he would call to ask me about it) had an impressive benefit from this exercise.

This friend one day mentioned his state of depression, deeply felt worries and so on to me and I suggested the concentration exercise (I did not mention anything about Billy/figu/etc).

He swears by it now and performs it daily. For the first time in nearly a year, he and I were able to discuss the Teaching and many of the points in complete calmness. Even he himself acknowledged this to me during a discussion and even apologized for his "strange over reactions" in the past.

Jmmauel taught that we should first prepare the fertile soil before we plant any seeds.

My best for you and your friend.

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. Towards a deeper level, in the Goblet of Truth chapter 25 verse 248 there is an insight which will give you tremendous power to be able to be of assistance to your friend and, anyone else you love or care about.

Edward

Post Number: 2679
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys...

Well, as Billy once mentioned, that 'cost what is cost' the English language
would just want to put itself on the/a pedestal above the German language, in
this case. So, many countries are...directing themselves in that direction.

Even, just last week, the EU want that all EU countries 'beef up' on the
English language! They feel, it is an obligation due to English being THE
language spoken today, as number ONE language, and will be for the future(;
beside/overruling German...which the EU also favored some of years back).

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 230
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward

I am not sure weather this subject would be more suited for "The Application of Natural Logic" section. If so then my reply can also be moved there.
To your post...
There are about billion people communicating in English (source: http://exploredia.com/how-many-people-in-the-world-speak-english-2013/). This is mainly due to USA's status and influence on the global economy, science, space research, etc.
In addition quite significant spread and popularity of this language must be credited to Great Britain which, as you know, still held great colony territories just century ago.
In XIX century Russia imposed its native language over conquered territories but never actually managed to rid indigenous people of their languages and traditions.
Between XV-XIX century Spanish brought their developing language to central and Latin America among others( source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language).

From above it can be concluded that languages are not only traces of "civilizations" but their popularity may also depend largely on the "engine" that drives human race into tomorrow. You see blue sky because of the composition of the atmosphere, when this composition changes you may see orange sky - like the one on Titan (Jupiter's moon).

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 365
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Make your cognitions now.

Often times when we read contact reports, prophecies, and the spiritual teaching we are left with uncertainty about the future, I mean all we really know is things won't get better for 800 years right? Every day we are closer to going over the chasm of war, unfreedom, environmental catastrophe, compounding overpopulation, lust for profits, growing weapons culture and growing military supremacy, growing religious fanaticism, and the list goes on. What does all of this mean for our right to exist, what will happen to our livelihood if world war three breaks out? There are many questions that demand answers, questions from our mental-block bubbling to the surface looking for resolution through unfolding, usage, and application.

What will happen to each of us if world war three breaks out? As we can read in the Henoch prophecies there will be anarchy, violence, dictatorships, and civil wars. There will be mass starvation, all goods will be rationed, and it will probably be impossible to maintain employment and provide for individual sustenance. Nation against nation, brother against brother, a war that will start with conventional weapons and end with the worst chemical, biological, and nuclear weaponry the world has ever seen. Those without personal gardens will have a hard time surviving, and if you steal a loaf of bread you will have to pay for it with your life. The subjugation of destroyed countries will most likely be unbearable, and the loss of life due to the war will probably be uncountable.

What about overpopulation and our future? The planet Earth's inhabitants are not slowing down their procreation at all. What will happen to the resources we need to start exploring space and settling other planets? When the last tree falls, and the world is desert without food or water, how will anyone eat or survive? What will happen to society in the future, and how precisely will we maintain it as a planet in those times with all those compounding inhabitants bursting through the borders of individual countries? What about consciousness degradation and other disorders as a result of overpopulation, which almost ensures the foretold dictatorships over us Earth humans in future times? Will the developmental process of our technology save us, or will we use it for future wars like we always seem to instead of developing genetically modified foods that can survive increasing heat and less water for irrigation?

How about environmental catastrophe due to global warming? The estimated 2,795 Gigatons of fossil fuel reserves left that are estimated to be worth $27 trilliion dollars *(A), it is no small wonder we don't see widespread geothermal, windmills, solar panels and dishes, and electric cars. To make it worse, not only are the fossil fuel companies downplaying global warming by infiltrating political systems of various countries to maximize their profits, and squelching any chance renewable energy has to see the light of day, but most countries have tax-payer portioned subsidies to ensure fossil fuels maintain their destructive place at the forefront of the consumer marketplace. So much for maintaining only a 2 degree Celsius increase in planetary temperature agreed to at the last multi-national climate conference. What on Earth will future generations do with much of the Earth destroyed and trampled on by earlier generations? Once again will the developmental process of our technology save us, or will that technology be squandered by the oil companies as they try to suck the last drops of oil from the known reserves so they can sell it and use it to power their war machines for use to destabilize regimes that possess said oil reserves?

What does all of this have to do with consciousness evolution? Well, the answer is easy if you make your cognitions now. See sentences 67-70 on page 15 of Dekalog/Dodekalog and remind yourself how for the normal, average human this and the next two subsequent lifetimes striving ahead in matters of the spirit will be unattainable. It will take these two lifetimes and severe times to marry together knowledge and three additional lifetimes to equal that knowledge *(B). When I asked Billy about these passages in the questions area of the English forums last year, he responded "5 lifetimes plus 5 existences in the other world (between death an birth) makes a couple hundreds of years. These verses address consciousness-related knowledge only, not the so-called spiritual knowledge." So at the end of five lifetimes from now, the world may be an easier place to find consciousness related knowledge, and the world may possess some technology to undo all that present incarnations have done. All we have to do is study Goblet of Truth 28:378 and see that our farther descendants will look back at our current legislation and shudder with horror *(C) so the severity will not last forever. 800 years can't come fast enough.

For the time being, society is still functioning and we are all maintaining employment and studying the spiritual teaching. We have not yet hit the foretold 10 billion humans on this planet when the worst environmental catastrophes will hit us (8.1 billion using the last Plejaren Biogram count). Yes, life may not be perfect but at least we can make some developmental and evolutionary progress for the time being. Try to study the laws and recommendations of Creation, and try to learn to adapt to fulfill those in your life. Try to work on your intellect, rationality, and logic so you can work on gathering experience with the high values of being a true human being. Work on the law of contrariness finding unity in opposites in things you observe in nature, in the spiritual teaching, and in the symbols book, and at the same time try to work on your negative-positive-equilisedness. Read all that Billy writes about the inseparableness of life and death, and study the law of becoming and passing in nature with flora and the like, and try to think about your next rebirth. This next incarnation could be in an area destroyed by world war three, in an area that has become part of the world's ever approaching deserts, or in an area where the climate has changed altogether for the worse.

Conditions in the next few incarnations could be very severe, and you will need all the impulses that will show up as inspiration in these upcoming incarnations that will hit your consciousness. Make sure you list in your will you do not want to be cremated, so you can access the return connections of your present skeleton through fluidal forces that you can draw upon in future incarnations (3 light seconds radius). In a future tense, you will either act upon those future impulses, or you won't, it will be up to you all over again, but the more you act upon impulses in this lifetime, may make it easier to act on those all over again in future lifetimes. Try to gather as much wisdom, knowledge, and love as you can, which will be turned to neutral energy in the beyond, and could be a part of the evolution the overall-consciousness-block will program for your next incarnation to be expanded upon in your next material consciousness.

We can't stop the wars, excessive God-delusional procreators, and the oil companies, all we can do is sign petitions, write letters, and try to elect rational politicians. What we are left with is our consciousness evolution and revolution, which must become a part of our every moment as we study the work of FIGU, and hopefully we will find our way back to the truth in future incarnations no matter what the world is like when we are born into it.

*(A) http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/global-warmings-terrifying-new-math-20120719

*(B) Summary from reading Dekalog/Dodekalog page 15 verses 67-70 original German by Corey. Copyright 1975/1993 by "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier

*(C) Summary from Reading Goblet of Truth 28:378 original German by Corey. Copyright 2008 Creative Commons by FIGU.
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 269
Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some longtime friends invited us to 'gaze' with Braco last night. The event was held in a conference room at the Doubletree hotel in Phoenix. A crowd had gathered and we ended up close to the front. There was an introduction given by a woman with a very noticeable sparkling rhinestone beltbuckle - among other topics, she talked about how energy comes from Braco's eyes. When the introduction was over and he came into the room, Braco stood at the podium and looked at everyone. As he gazed over the room, I tracked his eye movements. We locked eyes several times, and then at the end he stared directly into my own eyes for what seemed like quite a long time - perhaps a minute or so. Personally, for me, although I felt the same sense of connection that I get when staring into anyone's eyes, nothing especially spectacular or miraculous happened. I think that perspectives on spirituality require an element of imagination, and mine is deliberately grounded in allowing reality to be whatever it is without my preconceived notions getting in the way. Perhaps the perspective I maintained at that time was just too grounded in our mutual reality to be affected by Braco's psychic gaze, but they say that miracles can sometimes happen even several days after gazing with Braco, so who knows, perhaps something good will happen this next week. The possibility is worth a lottery ticket.

Used to be, I might allow myself to fall into the new age swooning, allowing love and emotions and what-not, since that is part of the magical thinking that such religious groups exhibit. But now I just want reality, whatever it is. This Billy Meier stuff has disillusioned me.
Life

Ferbon

Post Number: 234
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Have you thought of writing articles for papers/magazines etc.? That is, your "posts" at times are in form of such articles or essays. If not, how about a memoir which, as you know, documents development of ones personality.

To your post:

I could risk saying that wars are to humankind what natural disasters are to the environment or ice ages are to evolution, etc.

In one of the contact reports about prophecies and predictions it was said that insights into future were provided not to avert what's coming (because people don't pay any attention to them) but to warn those who study and actively strive for humane life. People who know can prepare themselves and learn based on what will unfold. It should be of unprecedented importance to effectively utilize all the experience that any of us gain through observation and knowledge of future events. Such knowledge could motivate some of us to try to educate general population by utilizing popular media. Having said that absolutely I don't have in mind confronting people and being in their face with Billy or Figu or ET's.

I was told by Billy that the process of learning requires patience and so probably instead of negative influence of fear and anxiety, the best way of dealing with turbulent times is to observe, learn, prepare and draw conclusions. All of those should become invaluable in times when ground is ready for them. Until then maybe we can follow the steps of (and try to become) Michael Horn - but in fields like: ecology, natural science, global warming, overpopulation, balanced technology, sociology, work ethic, etc. etc.
Imagine having 50 Michaels out there spreading the light of knowledge ; )

ps. private garden won't save you from starvation because you will be more likely to relocate or get robbed. There are also curfew zones and martial law usually implemented during times of war. These function as long as there is functioning institution of government which orders them.

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 655
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Re the Braco event…why even bother when we already know "it" doesn't come from anyone or anything outside of oneself?

Blake_p

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey;

Well put ,informationally sound, and excellent sentiment. All of the horrors we have brought on ourselves are approaching much faster than i had originally assumed,which is unimaginably disappointing,and scary really. The worst thing about it is, people are either oblivious,or, even worse, don't care. Even on the presuppose of self-imposed destruction doesn't dissuade humanity to choose a different path. Well,i guess it will be learning the hardest way possible then.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 273
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In regard to why I attended a Braco gazing event: I was curious what all the hype was about... and my wife dragged me to it. I have tried to keep my mind as open as my eyes, but nothing has happened as of yet.
Life

Edward

Post Number: 2686
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2013 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Your thoughts surfaced to me...for a long while, now. Have been thinking of
the same things as you have. Preparing myself for my next incarnation, and
how many aspects will only change for the 'worse', just to say it mellow.

But, still be capable of coping with it; which we do have to do, and make the
best of it.

So, it will be quite a surprise...in which family I/we will incarnate into,
no?

With the knowledge, WE(/Spirit-forms) are/is dependent on the Mother's
Compatibility. Well, I hope I can (still) find my guitars and my Half-stacks
back, in the next incarnation...:-) Perhaps, my NEW Personality, will be just
as talented...and find them back.....?

Have a safe reincarnation....all....

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 826
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkBeTL8Rf6o

Braco is big business .....Braco portraits, braco rings, braco DVD's, Braco videos, Braco books, Braco bracelets, Braco gazing events and everywhere .... coins rolling .... mainly into Braco's pockets.

Maybe the entrance charges to his events are modest but then .... what about the baubles and other material on sale ?

How does it work ..... focused group energy and the placebo effect .... belief can work miracles and sometimes it does.

It's not any sort of blatant exploitation like Sai Baba but .... it's a business.

Meier offers information which to my way of thinking is far more valuable than looking at someone at a gazing event.

"I have tried to keep my mind as open as my eyes, but nothing has happened as of yet."

It probably wont :-)
Cheers.

Bluejaguar

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All

I hope this would be the appropiate category to place this question. Say one has an rather large electromagnetic energy field, which from my knowledge means that one has alot of yang/yin or positive/negative energy. My question is, if one through lack of discipline and focus uses these energies unwisely, lets say to have frequent sex, would this decrease their field size? And what would happen if this continued, if their yang/yin or positive/negative energies continued to decrease? Is it possible that one individual can give to the point where their is a hole within their energy field? If so, how is it repaired. This may be possible or not, im unsure this is why im asking. My thinking tells me that one would have to strengthen their yang/yin or positive/negative forces again in order to increase their field size once more. Any info on the topic would be appreciated.
Thank You
Love and Wisdom

Jedaiah

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...and hopefully we will find our way back to the truth in future incarnations..."

What's gained is never lost. You will find your way back sooner or later.

We do have the power to alter and change the future, but it's up to us and how much active effort we put in towards our goals. I'm personally doing the best I can and I'd employ others to do the same. Walk the walk.

However, one should consider the possibility that things can take a turn for the worse, and if they do, so what?

Worrying is virtually useless. Even if this planet is destroyed, life will continue elsewhere. Eventually, everyone will learn the truth, but Earth is not special. It's just another X planet in Y Stage of Evolution.
It's certainly not the first abomination in space, and it won't be the last either. It's only just one of countless civilizations that have endured hardships in their own way.

Focus on being a true creature of creation and strive for what is true love. Understand reality as an Absolute Absolutum and live accordingly to the natural laws and recommendations of Creation.

Program yourself correctly, because as you think - so you shall become.

Preparing yourself for tomorrow is never a bad thing, but at the end of the day: We belong to a natural order and we cannot escape it, even if we try.

Let nature take its course.

Memo00

Post Number: 592
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Mmm sounds like taoist stuff, my guess is that to have balance you simply have to think with logic at all times and live a simple and healthy lifestyle, thinking with illogic and doing things that aren´t healthy (like the false taoist teaching of having sex without ejaculation) will make you sick. To balance your "energy flow" you can try acupuncture which according to Billy was created millions of years ago by a wise man (Nokodemjon) from a far away place.

Salome

Ferbon

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah

"Earth is not special. It's just another X planet in Y Stage of Evolution".

I can't agree more with this statement.

Earth is quite special considering that it is not only able to support any life - but produce humans in their perfect and natural form.
We are also quite special because we were created by special place.
All we need is experience, knowledge and wisdom to be masters and keepers of most secrets of this Universe and join P's Federation to help educate other developing races.

Salome

Jedaiah

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I can't agree more with this statement."

Did you mean you don't agree?

None of what you said makes earth 'special'. You honestly think the fate of the universe(s) boils down to this small, little, pale blue dot?

Let's be realistic.

The chance of probability concerning this planet being the only one to receive help in some way or another compared to all available planets (current, past and future) from all universes is slim to none.

In addition, do you really think if this earth was to destroy itself - it would be the first?

I'm all for the betterment of earthman, but let's be real here, and not treat earth like it's somehow 'above' or 'singular' compared to others on the universal scale.

It's that kind of erroneous thinking that starts the root of the problem.

Blue_room

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah...

Ferbon actually has a point as well as you do...

What makes Erra special is the fact that the last incarnation of the Truth Prophet walks amongst us spreading (once again) the teaching of Truth, the teaching of Spirit, the teaching of Life. For this fact alone we should considered our human race privileged and unique. I am most grateful constantly for this reason alone.

What also makes Erra special is the fact that if we indeed manage to "blow ourselves up" it will have consequences reaching across our Universe and beyond. Not so "shabby" for an "X planet n Y Stage of Evolution" right?

Ferbon

Post Number: 265
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2013 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah

"You honestly think the fate of the universe(s) boils down to this small, little, pale blue dot?"

???

"It's that kind of erroneous thinking that starts the root of the problem."

what problem?

are you hallucinating ?

Jedaiah

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, April 19, 2013 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What makes Erra special is the fact that the last incarnation of the Truth Prophet walks amongst us spreading (once again) the teaching of Truth, the teaching of Spirit, the teaching of Life. For this fact alone we should considered our human race privileged and unique. I am most grateful constantly for this reason alone. "

This doesn't mean earth is entitled to anything, nor does it suddenly mean that it is better than any other civilization.

I'll explain some more:

Billy, who is the prophet of this universe, is not the prophet of all universes. So, with that in mind - do you really think that this civilization is the only one out of all those that have existed and will exist, to receive help in a similar fashion from a prophet or advanced off-worlders?

There's been several civilizations that destroyed themselves and its had 'effects' that reached out into space for the sake of learning or even warning. We're all apart of creation, and that even includes destruction, because it is a learning process. The earth can (possibly, like many other civilizations before it) be subject to that same process of destruction for learning purposes elsewhere.

My point is the thinking that earth is somehow subject to this 'exclusiveness', which it's not, and that is the 'problem', because earth will not be saved by that kind of lofty thinking.

It's a very real reality that this planet can be destroyed simply because of the irrationality of the people within it.
I am not saying that it will - I'm saying don't be a blind believer and think that all is well because the P's and Billy are here... for now.

We can't sit here and religiously think that - that, will save us.

It's not about arguing over internet forums because you want to use Billy's teachings for a fairy tale painted picture.

We have to consider the possibility that all will not end well. We have to consider both sides of the coin. THAT is why we have to take responsibility for this planet ourselves, and it won't come from thinking that we're 'special' compared to the others and that somehow, in some, lucky-inspired way, that earth - will be magically be immune to total annihilation.

-J

Blue_room

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah...

Nowhere in my post did i say that "earth is entitled to anything" or that "it is better than any other civilization."

why are you calling me a "blind believer and think that all is well because the P's and Billy are here"?!?

seems like the only on "religiously think(ing)" is you my friend or you suffer from over-analyzing some one else's written opinion (which is limited on itself) as you assume and attribute too many of your own conclusions to others...

i consider myself a very realistic human being here on Erra striving my best to become a True human being while remaining aware of the chaos and reality we all face in our life time

at the same time i do feel privileged that Billy walks among us especially because i get to receive the true teachings, study them and put them into practice...

Ferbon

Post Number: 266
Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jedaiah

Take it easy and read what is written instead of distorting it by your own thinking. The good thing about Meier's material and data is that for the first time it is disclosed in the clear and understandable way so you can begin to solve your problems by studying - not by imagining or fairy tails.
By destructive and convoluted thinking you only harm yourself.
Let me be crystal clear about the original post about Earth :

Earth (as part of creation Creation) is very special. No sick or crippled tree growing in bad conditions can bear healthy fruits but only such which grows in perfect conditions can bring forth perfect fruits (the evolutionary marvel which is human form).
Being human involves a lot of responsibility just like to be acting like a human. This applies not only to Earth but to all Universe. (You can read about it extensively in Figu material).
In addition at all levels of evolution human gains knowledge and practical applicable experience and wisdom by - for example- helping others.

You display concerns about destruction of the planet and that Earth can be destroyed - this however has nothing to do with my post but with the fact of taking responsibility for our own actions.

Salome

Indi

Post Number: 726
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems that some misunderstandings have been created during this exchange.

I hope that everyone will remind themselves that typing words on a forum such as this, that are not in real time, can lead to these misunderstandings, and therefore we have a responsibility to be patient with each other when this happens.

I have not noticed too much insulting going on here, however, the way things are said can be taken as insults when people are trying to have a serious discussion.

Can we please stay in balance and discuss the differences without alluding to the character of the authors?

Also, this is not Erra we are living on, it is planet earth. Erra is the planet the Plejaren live on.

So please everyone be grateful you have others to discuss things with who don't think exactly the same as you or each other. It is these differences that cause an irritation, which is healthy and necessary for growth as in all levels of existence from the tiniest particle to our cells in our bodies, our bones and to the universe - in that without it, there would be no growth. So we must be thankful for our differences.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Jedaiah

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The two of you seriously do not understand my post and I won't waste any more time bothering to explain it.

None of the points were meant to be taken in a personal manner. I just wanted people to be aware of both sides and not live a happy-go-lucky life.

Ferborn, your lack of reading comprehension is evident. Is English a new language to you?

Blue_Room, calm down and re-read the post carefully. (Side Note: I never belonged to a religion, so I don't know what it's like to be religious.)

At any rate, this display you two just showed is clear neither of you understand the spirit teaching on a profound level, or there is a communication problem causing the misunderstanding.

-----------
I am letting this post through, but it will be the last, as I think Jedaiah has tried to explain his intentions in a balanced way, and has not received responses that indicate understanding of his intention.

I think this will be enough for now on this. I would suggest everyone getting back onto the topic and move forward.

People can always agree to disagree!

(Message edited by indi on April 21, 2013)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page